Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I wonder if Taylor noticed that she said the wedding was something that she and her kids had been wanting for so long. There seems to be an important member of a marriage there that was left out of the list of people who have been wanting it for so long. Does that not stand out to her? That it was all her and the kids and not Ridge? 

Something occurred to me today - that whole weird thing with Paris drooling over Thomas and pushing Hope to agree he was hot - at the time, we all were so focused on the whole Hope angle of it. But, now that we're safe from that, there has to have been some reason for it, right? Like maybe we're going to see Thomas/Paris? She's the only remotely age appropriate woman on the show who isn't involved with someone else. He had a thing for her a year-ish ago. And one of the main reasons they didn't go there was her relationship with Zende. I could see her being into a "bad boy." I think Zende didn't work because she really found him kind of boring. And she was "in love" with Carter because it was a bit exciting and forbidden. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
  • Love 7

The Zende actor is good-looking but the character seems completely pointless. I remember a rumor going around that the reason for the end of Zende and Nicole's marriage was because he cheated on her with another man, but if that was ever going to be the case, the show obviously got cold feet (as with their casting notice for a bi Latino, which we do know was real).

I'm glad Brooke got the chance to confront Taylor but I'm sorry that it had to end with a reconciliation. Brooke is a complete doormat these days. She should've chewed Taylor out for her blatant dishonesty, her encouragement of Thomas, and most of all, told her that being left at the altar was "karma" for coming to town with the express intention of driving a wedge between Bridge. (Lest we forget, that was also Taylor's original motivation 30+ years ago when she first rocked up to Bell A, before she became world-renowned as a psychiatrist who sleeps with her patients. Amid all the revisionism - like Ridge having been a neglectful father to Taylor's kids - that little factoid is conveniently left out.)

I am not sure why they ended this story so quickly though - surely it would be better to have Tridge married? Is Brooke's mystery illness still a go or has it been dropped in favor of Bridge reunion #5435? I would much rather see Brooke navigate a medical issue as opposed to reuniting with that waffler.

I also pray that this is the final nail in Thope's coffin. If Hope is still entertaining Thomas as a viable paramour, Liam and Brooke want nothing to do with her. At least Douglas is back where he belongs, but I guess this means Lope won't get another child - you know, give them a chance to actually have a kid whose entire first year they don't miss out on thanks to the combined efforts of Taylor and her kids?

• Like 1
  • Love 11
20 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Something occurred to me today - that whole weird thing with Paris drooling over Thomas and pushing Hope to agree he was hot - at the time, we all were so focused on the whole Hope angle of it. But, now that we're safe from that, there has to have been some reason for it, right? Like maybe we're going to see Thomas/Paris? She's the only remotely age appropriate woman on the show who isn't involved with someone else.

Didn't they already try them already? I guess it's not impossible that they won't circle back to that like they did with Karter but they had a better opportunity a while ago.

That said, even Paris can do better.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

So, what if Taylor had gone over to Brooke's and read her for filth?  Would that have been ok?  Both Brooke and Taylor come off as desperate hags now, with neither one showing any signs of resolve or maturity when it comes to Ridge, despite their "reconciliation."  

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Didn't they already try them already? I guess it's not impossible that they won't circle back to that like they did with Karter but they had a better opportunity a while ago.

That said, even Paris can do better.

They didn't really try them. Thomas had a crush on her back when she was being sold to us as the single best thing that had ever happened to FC, hell, to Los Angeles. And Steffy, after seeing the way he was looking at her, had about a minute and a half of worrying that Thomas was going to go all psycho obsessive over her when she was dating their cousin. But then he told her he had a thing for her, and she shot him down, saying she just wanted to be friends. 

So, now with her specifically talking about how he'd gotten buffer/hotter since the time they were roommates, I feel like they opened the door to revisiting that whole thing. Especially since he has no viable candidate for a love interest (unless they go twisted and have him hook up with Sheila at some point?), and her only real option other than Thomas is another round with Zzzzzende. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

So, what if Taylor had gone over to Brooke's and read her for filth?  Would that have been ok?  Both Brooke and Taylor come off as desperate hags now, with neither one showing any signs of resolve or maturity when it comes to Ridge, despite their "reconciliation."  

If Brooke had done to Taylor what Taylor just did to Brooke? Cheating with Ridge, lying to Ridge at Taylor’s expense et al?

Heck yes, Taylor would have every right to tell Brooke off. 

I thought both women showed some growth with Taylor apologizing to Brooke and Brooke showing empathy for Taylor.  I just wish both of them would realize they can do better than Ridge. They both deserve love from someone who can give them their entire heart. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

What, in the existing storyline, would Taylor have right now to go over to Brooke and read her for filth over? Brooke didn't do anything to be torn into over. Taylor is the one who came to LA to go after a married man. She's the one who, along with her kids, kept pushing and pushing for Ridge to ditch his wife for her. She's the one who knew damn well that there was something (Ridge thought) Brooke had done that pissed him off, but she still jumped into bed with a married man and then got engaged to him 5 seconds after he got an annulment. And she's the one who found out that he'd left his wife because he was deceived by their son but was still going to marry him before she even thought about admitting to him what she'd discovered, which she knew would have affected whether Ridge wanted to go through with the wedding. Oh, and the whole time, she was pushing for her son to take their mutual grandson away from Brooke's daughter, despite the fact that her son was not, it turned out, "all better now." 

Brooke didn't do squat to Taylor in this entire mess beyond being married to the man Taylor wanted. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 14
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

What, in the existing storyline, would Taylor have right now to go over to Brooke and read her for filth over? Brooke didn't do anything to be torn into over. Taylor is the one who came to LA to go after a married man. She's the one who, along with her kids, kept pushing and pushing for Ridge to ditch his wife for her. She's the one who knew damn well that there was something (Ridge thought) Brooke had done that pissed him off, but she still jumped into bed with a married man and then got engaged to him 5 seconds after he got an annulment. And she's the one who found out that he'd left his wife because he was deceived by their son but was still going to marry him before she even thought about admitting to him what she'd discovered, which she knew would have affected whether Ridge wanted to go through with the wedding. Oh, and the whole time, she was pushing for her son to take their mutual grandson away from Brooke's daughter, despite the fact that her son was not, it turned out, "all better now." 

Brooke didn't do squat to Taylor in this entire mess beyond being married to the man Taylor wanted. 

Brooke might not have done squat to Taylor regarding Rat Ridge, but she should have just left Taylor alone.  Calling out Rat Ridge was fine, but noooooo, Miss Brooke couldn't stop there.  She had to get on her high horse and go after Taylor--as if she'd never done anything wrong to anyone herself.   

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Brooke might not have done squat to Taylor regarding Rat Ridge, but she should have just left Taylor alone.  Calling out Rat Ridge was fine, but noooooo, Miss Brooke couldn't stop there.  She had to get on her high horse and go after Taylor--as if she'd never done anything wrong to anyone herself.   

Personally, I think you get to get a little pissy to someone who took an active role in breaking up your marriage. Yeah, Ridge should be her first and biggest target, but her giving Taylor blowback isn't out of the question. 

And I was responding to the comparison of Brooke's visit to Taylor with the idea of Taylor going after Brooke. Taylor has zero reason to do that in this current storyline. It would have been beyond bizarre for her to go yell at Brooke for... not being guilty of  making the CPS call? 

• Like 1
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Personally, I think you get to get a little pissy to someone who took an active role in breaking up your marriage.

Oh yeah, you can get pissy all you want, but if you step to someone, just be prepared for what's in store for you.  Brooke better glad this is just a soap opera. LOL 

1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Personally, I think you get to get a little pissy to someone who took an active role in breaking up your marriage. Yeah, Ridge should be her first and biggest target, but her giving Taylor blowback isn't out of the question. 

And I was responding to the comparison of Brooke's visit to Taylor with the idea of Taylor going after Brooke. Taylor has zero reason to do that in this current storyline. It would have been beyond bizarre for her to go yell at Brooke for... not being guilty of  making the CPS call? 

Exactly!

I'm not following the logic that because Brooke did wrong in the past to Taylor (who did as much, and, I'd argue, more, wrong to Brooke in the past up through her current actions), Brooke can never, ever, ever dare to say "boo" to Taylor or anyone else when they hurt her again. Taylor actively engaged in the destruction of Brooke's marriage to Ridge as last time I checked, Ridge didn't cheat alone. 

No one is saying Ridge isn't the far bigger asshole here and completely deserving of most of the blame and Brooke has already taken him to task and didn't insta-forgive and reconcile. And dare I hope that she'll stand firm for at least the next several weeks. But Taylor shouldn't get off scot-free as she was hardly an innocent bystander.

Also, we all know that if the tables were turned, we would have Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy lining up to read Brooke for filth. 

Taylor herself acknowledged the pain that had been caused to Brooke (though she focused mostly on Thomas' actions and not her own) and Brooke acknowledged that Taylor had been hurt by Ridge and both women were sorry to the other for it. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Exactly!

I'm not following the logic that because Brooke did wrong in the past to Taylor (who did as much, and, I'd argue, more, wrong to Brooke in the past up through her current actions), Brooke can never, ever, ever dare to say "boo" to Taylor or anyone else when they hurt her again. Taylor actively engaged in the destruction of Brooke's marriage to Ridge as last time I checked, Ridge didn't cheat alone. 

No one is saying Ridge isn't the far bigger asshole here and completely deserving of most of the blame and Brooke has already taken him to task and didn't insta-forgive and reconcile. And dare I hope that she'll stand firm for at least the next several weeks. But Taylor shouldn't get off scot-free as she was hardly an innocent bystander.

Also, we all know that if the tables were turned, we would have Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy lining up to read Brooke for filth. 

Taylor herself acknowledged the pain that had been caused to Brooke (though she focused mostly on Thomas' actions and not her own) and Brooke acknowledged that Taylor had been hurt by Ridge and both women were sorry to the other for it. 

Exactly. If the shoe were on the other foot....there would be no end to the harrassment and judgment that Taylor and her spawn would unleash on Brooke. They've spent the past year harassing Brooke...and trying to destroy her marriage. Honestly...I'd argue Brooke hasn't done nearly enough in retaliation. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Personally, I think you get to get a little pissy to someone who took an active role in breaking up your marriage.

This.

I felt the same way when Brooke was doing her own ridiculous shenanigans back after she'd left Thorne to persue Ridge...although back then, he was far quicker to shut that nonsense down. But here, in the year of our lord 202-fucking-2, Brooke was minding her own damn business.

Brooke definitely should hold the bulk of her ire for that louse Ridge for sure, but Taylor has no justification to be on her high horse here. None.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, KnightStorm said:

Exactly. If the shoe were on the other foot....there would be no end to the harrassment and judgment that Taylor and her spawn would unleash on Brooke. They've spent the past year harassing Brooke...and trying to destroy her marriage. Honestly...I'd argue Brooke hasn't done nearly enough in retaliation. 

Remember when they were in Aspen, and Steffy went out to have a talk with Brooke about how she needed to just leave her husband to Steffy's mommy and go home so Steffy could set up a room for mommy and daddy to bang? After weeks of Steffy gunning for Brooke's marriage, including refusing to let her speak to her husband when he was at her house? Brooke showed admirable restraint in not slapping the taste out of her mouth. 

It was well past time now, after everything came out, for Brooke to confront any of those assholes. And, really, Taylor made the most sense, of the three of them, for Brooke to go talk to. Thomas is a remorseless asshole who Brooke should know damn well isn't going to feel an ounce of shame if she confronts him. He'd just double down on all the shit he's said to her the last two times they talked. And she knows Steffy is the one who did the right thing in the end. 

On a semi-related note, with Douglas back at Hope and Liam's house, I want to see if Steffy or Taylor can walk the walk on their concern for Douglas to know his Forrester family. Now that he's not in Thomas's clutches, will they go over to visit him at his mother's home? Because Hope and Liam damn sure went over to Eric's house to spend time with him while he was there. Especially since Thomas hammered away to him how revealing his secret could ruin grandma and grandpa's wedding, if that side of his family just dropped their interest in him, it could really screw the poor kid up, thinking that they all don't like him because of that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

On a semi-related note, with Douglas back at Hope and Liam's house, I want to see if Steffy or Taylor can walk the walk on their concern for Douglas to know his Forrester family. Now that he's not in Thomas's clutches, will they go over to visit him at his mother's home?

Ridge didn't even spend time  with him when he lived there. It was always Brooke as the grandparent and Ridge only suddenly spent time with him at Eric's.  I want to hear all the Douglas is a Forresstor crap and how he belongs with the Forrestors now. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Love 10

All Taylor's done for the past 12 months is sit around her with her warped minded children talking about how Brooke broke up her marriage to waffles Sr.(cos James Warwick was a figment of our imagination apparently) yet Taylor didn't have any smoke for Ridge then & still doesn't. So Brooke is really following her example here if we're being honest. 

High & mighty is Taylor's main shtick since like dirt nap 2, if not before then. Brooke has her moments for sure, & this is kinda one of them, but 1)Taylor really brought it on herself & 2) she is, and has just about always been, the bigger, unchecked hypocrite. Brooke giving Taylor a kid gloved "dragging" that ended with her apologizing (and apologizing first at that) doesn't change anything imo.

Also, even if Brooke let Taylor have it terribly And?? So?? Taylor can give a homewrecker a supreme drag like no one's business but she can't take one for her equally conscious homewrecking? Yeah I don't think so. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

On a semi-related note, with Douglas back at Hope and Liam's house, I want to see if Steffy or Taylor can walk the walk on their concern for Douglas to know his Forrester family. Now that he's not in Thomas's clutches, will they go over to visit him at his mother's home? Because Hope and Liam damn sure went over to Eric's house to spend time with him while he was there. Especially since Thomas hammered away to him how revealing his secret could ruin grandma and grandpa's wedding, if that side of his family just dropped their interest in him, it could really screw the poor kid up, thinking that they all don't like him because of that. 

I hope not but only time will tell. I'd definitely rather see Bill interact with Douglas more. Give him something else to do other sulk about Brooke or Katie. Since apparently TPTB doesn't have the creativity or the heart to make Bill/Li happen. 

Edited by Skarzero
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Skarzero said:

All Taylor's done for the past 12 months is sit around her with her warped minded children talking about how Brooke broke up her marriage to waffles Sr.(cos James Warwick was a figment of our imagination apparently) yet Taylor didn't have any smoke for Ridge then & still doesn't. So Brooke is really following her example here if we're being honest. 

It is an excellent point. As much credit as I have given Taylor for being classy with her apology to Brooke last week, I'm kind of side-eying myself right now.

If she was truly classy, she wouldn't have spent the last year talking shit about Brooke with her kids simply because she was married to Ridge.

If she was truly classy, she wouldn't have told Ridge, Brooke's husband, that she still loved him and always would, every time she saw him.

If she was truly classy, she wouldn't have had her paws all over Ridge, a married man, every single chance she got.

If she was truly classy, she wouldn't have kissed him, made out with him, and fucked him - all while he was still very married to Brooke. 

If she was truly classy, she would have given herself proper credit for her part in what happened instead of focusing on Thomas' actions. It's not as if she was blameless (see above) before she knew about the fake CPS call and lied about it.

Time will tell if Taylor meant her words but I think the second Ridge is back in her presence, she'll forget how hurt she was and do anything to get him back. Brooke will, too, although wouldn't it be all kinds of refreshing to see them to stand strong and reject him in favor of choosing themselves? Both ladies preferring to be alone for a good long while instead of one more day in his company would be a welcome change. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Also, even if Brooke let Taylor have it terribly And?? So?? Taylor can give a homewrecker a supreme drag like no one's business but she can't take one for her equally conscious homewrecking? Yeah I don't think so. 

This. I still remember Taylor busting Brooke's pregnancy (with Bill) at a party at Katie's house, in front of everyone. Brooke's confrontation with Taylor, over something that was actually her business (unlike Taylor having shit to do with Brooke being pregnant) being something quiet and private can't ever come close to touching that mess. 

2 hours ago, Skarzero said:

I hope not but only time will tell. I'd definitely rather see Bill interact with Douglas more. Give him something else to do other sulk about Brooke or Katie. Since apparently TPTB doesn't have the creativity or the heart to make Bill/Li happen. 

I've always wanted more Bill/Douglas scenes. I have this feeling they'd be awesome. To clarify, it's not that I particularly want scenes of Taylor/Steffy with Douglas, but just that I'm guessing we won't see them making any effort, because he was mostly just a trophy to be won in the war against the evil Logans. Now that they don't have much room to stand on to demand he be given to Thomas 24/7, they'll likely lose interest, and the poor kid is going to find out how little his daddy's family actually gives a crap about him. 

• Love 10

I would like to see some follow-up/closure with Steffy and Douglas. Pickin's were slim in the morality/personal ethics pool, but he trusted his aunt enough to tell her the truth. It would be great if she took Kelly to visit Beth and him at the cabin and talked to him about what happened and reassure him that he's not in any kind of trouble. Also, it could give Steffy the opportunity to talk to Hope about why Steffy chose to tell the truth about the CPS call, which was a roundabout way of actually defending Brooke for a change.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

So all of a sudden Finn has figured out Sheila fake her death. 🤣 After months of her "hiding" in plain sight. There was no lead up to this at all. Instead we had to have months of the triangle from hell for the 985105874510279 time.

Thomas has no fucks to give. At least he is honest. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

Now that Ridge has taken off, I wish Brooke and Taylor would take vacations to contemplate their lives without him.  I'm sick and tired of the three of them and their drama.  

I'm glad the focus now seems to be on Finn busting Sheila.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, backhometome said:

So all of a sudden Finn has figured out Sheila fake her death. 🤣 After months of her "hiding" in plain sight. There was no lead up to this at all. Instead we had to have months of the triangle from hell for the 985105874510279 time.

And in his spare time (read: not being in front of the camera), it appears that the actor portraying Finn has NOT availed himself of acting lessons. I just don't understand why they haven't replaced him yet because he's just so damn AWFUL. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I see some people being pleased with Brooke finding a spine and telling Ridge she was through with his waffling.

The problem for me was that we had just spent a week or so watching her cry about how much she wanted him back. So that speech she made to him felt very much like the writers just placating the audience for one scene, acknowledging that this trio is insulting to all women, before they go right back to it.  Does anyone doubt she will welcome him back with open arms?  Damn, why can’t that Douglas actor find another show so i can stop watching this one? He’s basically the only character I care about at this point.. (Deacon was great until he became an idiot and agreed to shelter Sheila. Such a waste! I actually thought he and NuTay had some cute chemistry).

This show is going to give me high blood pressure.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

He’s basically the only character I care about at this point.

Since his debut on the show it's been The Bold and the Beautiful and Douglas for me! He's totes adorbs and he can act. I'm so glad they were able to get him back.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

(Deacon was great until he became an idiot and agreed to shelter Sheila. Such a waste! I actually thought he and NuTay had some cute chemistry).

Yeah, I'm kind of pissed that they just dumped that angle. The two of them had chemistry, and it would have been an offramp out of triangle hell. Now that he's been harboring Sheila for so long and involved with her, it really kind of kills his potential as a love interest for anyone else. And it seemed like such a good setup for the two of them. Deacon was the one who saved Steffy's life, and Ridge had, at that point, decided to stay with Brooke. Why have Deacon be the one who initially saved Steffy (and, as it turned out, Finn) in that alley, then give us those rather endearing scenes between him and Taylor, but then just turn around and essentially drop him into Sheila's purse, largely cut off from the rest of the canvas and hiding the same person who was responsible for Steffy and Finn lying bleeding in that alley? 

• Sad 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

Thomas has no fucks to give. At least he is honest. 

I bought Finn figuring this out when he got the toe and was like 'Seems like an awfully neat and tidy bite/scrap for a bear in attack mode. Methinks.... Sheila staged this.' As a doctor he's done a rotation in the ME's office no doubt and also as an ER doctor in LA where he's seen all kinds of bites especially being in proximity to the mountains (cougars and bears and what not) he's probably read up on this and basically took one look at that toe and was like 'Nope'.

Also having been burned by Sheila already, he's right to have his radar up and believe nothing until he sees her corpse and makes sure it wasn't a body with a face made to look like hers or a wax dummy like Taylor was in her coffin apparently.

I feel for Steffy. She couldn't have one damn day after the wedding debacle for Sheila to rear her damn head back up to become another thing to worry about.

Thomas's talk with Brooke was exasperating and I wish she hadn't given him the time. He doesn't care about Brooke and at the moment he thinks he can talk his way out of any repercussions with the people that count - Hope, Ridge, Taylor. Taylor he knows will be a pushover and Hope and Ridge have always ended up back in his corner. Right now he's not concerned but if Eric suddenly rolls up and agrees with Ridge that Thomas can't represent his brand -especially if Hope agrees to cut him and work with Zende- then Thomas might give a damn.

56 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

The problem for me was that we had just spent a week or so watching her cry about how much she wanted him back.

For me, I was okay with Brooke giving the speech because once she heard the truth about what happened she realized not only was it not something she had done but something THOMAS had orchestrated (again) with Ridge making his own bad decisions and choices (again) - including not believing in her and trusting her- that it crystalized for her that Ridge is a chump and she doesn't want chump Ridge but a Ridge she can be proud of to call her husband and believe in and trust in as much as he trusts in her. She doesn't have any work to do on herself in regards to their relationship and knows what she wants so she sent him away to find himself figure his crap out. Brooke knows she's been running after this man most of her adult life but especially a lot this past year ALL due to his ability to be manipulated so easily into not believing in her and walking away and she realized its an issue he needs to work on alone.

• Love 12

Why is Thomas walking around Forrester after the shit he pulled? Not only that, he has the audacity to taunt Brooke. Grandad needs to take a honey break and get his ass over to the company. 
I’m glad Finns back after the sickeningly sweet reunion scenes with Steffy and then being a background piece. Maybe his mom can help him go toe to toe with Shelia.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Why have Deacon be the one who initially saved Steffy (and, as it turned out, Finn) in that alley, then give us those rather endearing scenes between him and Taylor, but then just turn around and essentially drop him into Sheila's purse

Oh please the writers of this show only seem to understand triangles and repeating the same boring couples over and over again.

While I'm not thrilled with the idea of Taylor being involved with another of Brooke's exes, I would have gone with it in this case. NuTaylor and Deacon had/have chemistry. Sigh. Why try for something new when you can just rinse and repeat the Ridge/Taylor/Brooke nonsense?

He’s basically the only character I care about at this point.

Yep Douglas is awesome!

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Steffy (no longer Stuffy) looks fantastic today with very nice hair and a minimum of makeup.  Contriteness also adds to her looks today.

On the other hand, Lurch is still a self centered ignoramus.  By the way, where is Det Sanchez when you need him. Isn’t making a false report and identity theft a crime?  

So now Finn is a medical examiner for LA County.  The ME has already signed off on Shiela’s death by bear but somehow forgot to verify how Shiela’s toe was severed.  Finn to the rescue. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 11

Wow! KB has gotten svelte. And I noticed that JMW looks much different -- better. I think she's gotten rid of some of those terrible fillers. A LONG time overdue. Makes her look a lot younger and she's not old.

Brooke should have slapped the smug right off Thom-ass's face. 

Are we to hope that TK is finally gone for six months or so? And it also sounds like Taylor hit the road, too. Bye.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

If Steffy needs to believe that Ridge would have run to Aspen without the CPS call, well then, I guess that is what she needs to believe. It didn't bother me to hear her say that, because for once she sounded honest, and not like she needed to win.  I think they are definitely trying to take Steffy in a different direction; whenever a character starts sporting a new look it is usually an indicator of change. Steffy has been very toned down, and actually looks like a young woman who would be running a fashion house. I still don't like her, and don't really know if I can ever trust her 100%, but she is turning in the right direction. For now anyway. 

Thomas on the other hand, is a wacko who doesn't know when to quit. Does he think his continued Brooke badgering is going to score him any points with his father, grandfather, son, or his obsession Hope? And I thought his position at Forrester was going to be reevaluated, yet there he is, roaming around still creating havoc. Ridge should have had that convo with Eric before getting out of town. Maybe Eric will step up to the plate and fire Thomas. That would seal it for Thomas, and his hatred of Brooke would only escalate, because he would not see it as consequences for his actions, but as his granddad protecting Brooke. I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas didn't do something really drastic and try to physically harm Brooke. Maybe that will be the reason that Ridge will come home? 

Well, I am no ME, but even I would know that if a rampaging bear tore someone's toe off, it would be messy. So, if Finn has to use his medical knowledge to make the Po Po understand that this is Sheila Carter they are dealing with, and that she set this whole thing up, then I am down with that. TN is such a better actor around KB, when he is allowed to show emotions, and not just be his wife's lapdog. In any event, it will certainly be a nice break from dreary triangles and parent trapping. This could also be why they are toning Steffy down, making her more palatable, sympathetic even. With Steffy's recent actions, and her horrible behavior, talking about family wars, and who is better than who, and trying to break up marriages, I don't think she would get much sympathy if something major goes down with Finn, or if Sheila starts messing with her life again. Just a few weeks ago I was praying that Sheila would come up with some plan to fuck with Steffy, but now? Maybe not so much. 

I am still waiting for the scene where Hope takes Thomas to task. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Wow! KB has gotten svelte. And I noticed that JMW looks much different -- better. I think she's gotten rid of some of those terrible fillers. A LONG time overdue. Makes her look a lot younger and she's not old.

I noticed that, too.  She looks so much better without the fillers. 

• Love 5

I agree that the no fillers/ toned down make-up make Steffy look younger and fresher, but what was up with the slit to the top of the hip, laced up the side skirt Steffy was wearing on Monday?  And really Steff, a leopard print blouse and a zebra print clutch purse -- major animal print overkill.  Too much girl, just too much. You supposed to run a international fashion house. I thought you'd know better.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

I agree that I am liking this Steffy a bit, which is a huge admission for me LOL. She's toned down the attitude along with her hair/makeup and she did do the right thing in outing Thomas' actions and Taylor's (inadvertently though outing the latter's might have been) before her parents said, "I do."

And even though the eye-rolling and some snotty looks grated as usual, it's actually more realistic for Steffy to still be, well, Steffy, and if she had done a complete 180 after a year of Parent-Trapping, I would be asking, "who is this imposter?"

@La di Diva, I didn't care for the mixing of animal prints. A solid color dress/blouse and animal print clutch or vice versa - fab! Both and different animals - nope!

• Love 10

Are...we supposed to feel sorry for Thomas? That last scene where Hope stormed out and he was all 'but you didn't give me a chance to explain...'

I'll give him that he didn't plan to try to kiss her that particular night but that's about it. His identity theft and impersonation of his stepmother along with his emotional abuse of his son is enough right there. And yayyyyy--Hope brought up him keeping her from Beth!!!

• Love 13

Thomas is an idiot. He wants Hope to want him...but constantly attacks the mother he knows she loves. He can't grasp that just because he hates Brooke...other's may not. And what did he mean by he didn't get a chance to explain? Hope knows what he did...and why he did it...she just didn't buy his pitiful attempts to spin it.

• Love 10

Well I guess Finn is smarter and more knowledgeable than the LA Medical Examiner’s office!  Hard to believe absolutely no one thought to put THE TOE under a microscope to see if it was torn off or severed.  New respect for him as a doctor!

GO Hope but I am still waiting on Thomas getting his ass fired from her line and the company altogether.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

Thomas was sounding as delusional and blame shifting as Sheila does; he had absolutely no awareness of the damage he caused and no respect or acknowledgement of Hope's anger or disappointment. That he kept glossing over that is a major red flag. That he had no acknowledgment over what he did to Douglas was another. Thomas is now in Sheila psychopathy territory.  Hope gave him time to explain his side and she told him it was all BS. Was she supposed to keep listening to him same the same lies and deluded justifications over and over again until after 100 times she says 'Ohhhhhhhh NOW I get it!'? 

The only time she got his attention was when she brought up Beth. That made him blink for a second before he slipped back into 'Just let me explain!'

They need to pull a page from Y&R when Adam was kidnapped by all his victims and they confronted him to force him to confess to all his crimes. I wanted Brooke, Liam, Douglas, Hope, Steffy, Finn, Ridge, Taylor, Eric and Donna to all convene at the mansion and let Thomas have the floor. Let them all hear him out completely and then they can all say 'You done? You've explained yourself? You good? Cool. Because all you said was BS and you are a wackadoodle.'

• Love 13

Can they please ship Douglas to boarding school now. Enough with this Hope/Douglas/Thomas stuff. Its been years. 

Also can Thomas get over Hope already. I feel bad that MA always has to play this same story over and over. Hope is married. 

Detective Finn is fun. Too bad he didn't do this months ago. 😒 They really suck at the pacing of stories on this show.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I bought Finn figuring this out when he got the toe and was like 'Seems like an awfully neat and tidy bite/scrap for a bear in attack mode. Methinks.... Sheila staged this.' As a doctor he's done a rotation in the ME's office no doubt and also as an ER doctor in LA where he's seen all kinds of bites especially being in proximity to the mountains (cougars and bears and what not) he's probably read up on this and basically took one look at that toe and was like 'Nope'.

Yeah, but didn't he see the toe in the Forrester office when the tiny detective first brought it to show Ridge and the rest of them? Weren't they all standing there passing the toe around? And wouldn't it have also been a red flag to the ME? Where's Quincy when you need him? Or did the police think it was just another case of Bears Do The Darndest Things?

• LOL 12
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

Detective Finn is fun. Too bad he didn't do this months ago. 😒 They really suck at the pacing of stories on this show.

13 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Yeah, but didn't he see the toe in the Forrester office when the tiny detective first brought it to show Ridge and the rest of them? Weren't they all standing there passing the toe around? And wouldn't it have also been a red flag to the ME? Where's Quincy when you need him? Or did the police think it was just another case of Bears Do The Darndest Things?

The only explanation I can think of is that when Finn first saw The Evil Toe From Hell, he was still in a state of shock and maybe it took him some time to become Detective Finn.  

I agree though, the ME sucks.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

The cops were sick of looking like idiots for allowing a former henchman of Sheila's be the reason she got out and sick of Ridge bitching them out 3x a day so they wanted to close that case quick and without question. The ME could've been overworked and/or paid off by Sheila, LOL. Also I agree and I couldn't believe that everyone in the room that day believed she was dead. This is Sheila we're talking about and everyone knows she always comes back. Steffy should've been the one to call out that she probably cut off her own toe to fool them and continued to live in vigilance with Finn initially just wanting to move on with his life but his PTSD nightmares (if the show had bothered giving them to him) making him come around and realize something is still wrong and having it nag him until he examines the toe and sees that Steffy was right and Sheila did cut it off to fake her death. But the show was too busy wanting to get things back to normal with Finn's miracle and then revisit the OG ToD with Brooke/Ridge/Taylor.

• Love 12

Hope was 🔥 today in her verbal smackdown of Thomas.

Hope: "I let my guard down. I did. And then you tried to kiss me."

Thomas, lying through his teeth, "That kiss wasn't calculated."

Hope: "You crossed a line."

Thomas: "Look, I thought we weren't gonna talk about that again?" How convenient for you and delusional as ever.

Hope laughs, sarcastically, "Oh ha, ha...that's until I found out all the other horrible things you've been up to."

Thomas: "Me trying to kiss you wasn't a horrible thing." WHAT? She is married, happily married, and not since she's returned from Europe has she ever been interested in you. But he's still making excuses. "It just happened. In the excitement of the moment. And out of love." Out of LOVE? Please pardon me while I go retch in my bathroom. Hope looks like she, too, is about a heartbeat away from tossing her cookies. 

Oh lord, he's still not done. "And like I told you before, unlike other men, I can only love one woman." The dig at Liam isn't going to work because you are cray-cray. "And I love you."

Hope nods quickly, disgust and scorn in her face and body language but he initially mistakes it for something else "And I..." she approaches and gets right up in his face and damn, Annika! "...love Liam." 

Hope: "Never you," almost a whisper. "Especially after this betrayal. You know, I thought I knew you, I thought we were friends. And yeah, sure, you're a talented designer. But I can't even fathom working with you." Her lowered voice is unnerving for him to hear, much more effective then her shouting at him would be, I think.

Thomas: "Please don't say that. You don't mean that."

Hope: "I do." And you can see the pity she feels for him, despite everything and that has to eat away at what little soul he has left. "I used to see this man who was trying so hard to grow and to better himself and to be worthy of his son's love but now? All I see...is a sad, pathetic man...who kept me from Beth."

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952hg73kcd87o6tdtf6d5d

The look they share then as his puppy dog eyes turn as black as his cold, dead heart but Hope isn't backing down one inch.

Hope: "Who didn't care about his son's safety, so he called CPS on himself. And for what?"

She brushes by him and walks out, slamming the door on him and his calling after her.

Annika was chef's kiss today. 

Bravo!

• Applause 10
  • Love 4