Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Stuffy, Lurch and Taylor - blah blah blah 

Hope and Ridge - blah blah blah 

This is what the Bold and the Beautiful has been reduced to.  Same shit different day or sometimes even the same day. 

Do it Brooke, I beg of you. Dump Ridge for Deacon.  Your right Brooke, your not the right woman for Ridge unless you like mental abuse. 

As an aside, Petra the model that was on today is also the newest model on The Price is Right. 

• Love 10
(edited)

Bring back RJ and have him go scorched earth on the Taytots. Give him a sharp tongue and a firm grip on what has been going on while he was away. He can tell Tire-Iron and Mannequin-Breath, as well as their mom, Almost-Double-Homicide, to go scratch.

I mean, really, when will someone go after these sanctimonious murderers? Bring back Rick while you are at it and have him try to blow up Lurch's car for once, or throw him out a window. Oy!

Edited by CaffeineFree
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

A rare Wyatt sighting with Liam and Bill today.

FNBq5pIXwAU4YmI?format=jpg&name=900x900

But Wyatt's hairline seems to be MIA. It's practically Eddie Munster territory.

FNBq7BKWQAYgYUi?format=jpg&name=small

And I am always here for Bill reading Ridge for filth. 

FNBq8tWXoAM5pru?format=jpg&name=small

I love Deacon/SK, but Bill was speaking the truth here: "Ridge can't really believe Brooke wants to be with this two-bit convict."

Taylor is so damn pathetic as are her brats. She's already on borrowed time. The second the truth comes out and/or Ridge senses Deacon and likely Bill sniffing around Brooke again and it is game over for Tridge once again. 

I knew it was only a matter of time before Sheila couldn't resist bragging on her part in blowing up the GarBridge marriage. But to Thomas of all people? What will he do with the information?

That will be the true test if Thomas is still the same, evil psycho he's always been (except for a brief interlude late in PF's tenure). 

• Love 13

A breath of fresh air with a Bill and Wyatt appearance.  It’s been so long since we’ve seen Wyatt that his hair line receded.  There is no FF through Bill, Liam, and Wyatt so I broke my 3 min rule. I just had to listed to Bill telling Liam and Wyatt the truth about Ridge. As Bill said, Ridge is as nefarious as Deacon but Ridge always gets away with it. 

Lurch killed Emma to keep the secret of Phoebe’s true identity so now is he going to kill Shiela to keep another secret?  

• Love 11

This might be the first Wyatt appearance in the entire 2021-22 season! Dude's still on thin ice for that shit with Sally and Flo but I'll take anything cutting into Tridge and the Taytots being the worst fucking people.

33 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch killed Emma to keep the secret of Phoebe’s true identity so now is he going to kill Shiela to keep another secret?  

Not if Sheila goes through with that threat she made on him in '98 first!

I doubt they'll off another Taytot, but I'd sure like to see Thomas fall on his ass trying to take her on. 😭

• Love 7

I haven’t really watched the show since Sheila returned, but I did catch the $Bill, Liam, and Wyatt scenes. $Bill is hilarious. “First of all, I do not need you to tell me what the point is, Liam.”

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Not to be totally crass but there is a major change in KA’s body from her Emmanuelle and Baywatch days and I don’t mean aging. 

Hey Taylor, if you don’t like the mattress, than buy a new one to your liking.  I hear they are on sale at Bob’s. 

Hey Lurch, you maybe a bad ass murdering piece of shit but I would take a threat from Shiela very seriously. Lurch you are an imbecile but Shiela is insane. 

Brooke keeps making excuses for Ridge about why he left and went back to Taylor. Than why isn’t Brooke giving shit to Ridge about Taylor but Ridge is allowed to give Brooke shit about Deacon. I’m sick and tired of Ridge’s world and everyone else is just allowed to live there. 

• Love 10

I know self respect is too much to ask for women of the show. But I'd like Brooke to be done with Ridge even after truth is out. You wanted Taylor, Deacon so evil. Let her choose Deacon. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

The actor has worn a rug since he hit B&B. 

It was the first time I really noticed it. I guess he’s been off the air so long I had forgotten. Even DD hair is high and tight. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I stuck around just long enough to make a few observations. 

What is Zende’s malfunction and today he’s trying to look GQ. 

How does Paris afford to wear a new outfit everyday?  Is Carter making her that much money?

Since when is HFTF not HFTF anymore?  Those designs are no longer what HFTF was created by Hope in the first place.  No more inspirational for the “young and restless” 🥺 but for the young elitist. 

If Grace was my girlfriend’s mom, I would have to keep myself from 🤢🤮whenever she would bark orders at me. To think of it, Paris’ dad is a felon but I like him a hell of a lot better than her mother. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Man, that dress Sequoyah was modeling was hid-EE-ous! I liked Sheila's outfit a lot. It was very flattering. 

If I were Carter, I would have just blurted out, "Yeah, she's doing me." That was so rude and in appropriate of Zende to put Carter on the spot like that. I didn't even understand the point of having Carter witness the Zende-Paris exchange. She never answered Zende's question either. They were talking in the communal office then it jumped to Paris slinking over to Carter's apartment. So who knows what she said?

Yes, Grace is scary. I am kind of hoping that she somehow crosses paths with Sheila. That would certainly add some much needed oompf to the show.

I think Tay and the Tots would buy a clue. Ridge keeps referring to her as "his rock," "stability," etc. Never once, "love," "destiny," or even "Doc." Makes her sound like a nice sturdy ottoman. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

If my mom hung out at my place of work like Grace did, I'd probably quit and move to another state. Why is she always there? Did someone offer her a job during the scenes that I was FFding?

Ridge can't handle the fact that Brooke isn't spending every waking moment begging him to come back. He's got to lay it on thick with her to keep a foot in the door. So predictable.

• Love 13

Hmm, jury is still out for me on whether Thomas is going to keep quiet about the champagne bottle label switch.  

Nice to see Brooke tell Ridge to go ahead and get his things and head back to her laptop like she could care less.  Ridge just has to have it both ways though.  Scumbag!  Those pants on Brooke did her no favors from the back and will KKL puhleeeeeze do something with her overbleached too long hair!

What?  No Hope pulling back the curtain and interrupting at Brooke’s?!

• Love 12

Two observations: The actor who portrays Zende has not improved one iota since he came on the show. He’s a cute young man but has no acting talent. Kimberly Brown is such a good actress that I want to slap her into next Tuesday. Her hatefulness, her sneer, her glee in Brooke’s heartache makes her a devil woman and she’s very, very good at it. I sincerely hope that Brooke can murder her and get away with it. Oh, a third observation. Brooke has looked horrible for weeks now. No wonder Ridge prefers NuTay. Get yourself together, Brooke!

• Love 11

Hear ye hear ye read all about the miracle that happened in LA. Lurch actually grew a conscience.  Lurch lecturing Shield on the virtue of good and evil is like a vegan killing a cow and eating it. 

Grace is touting Paris to Zende but does Grace actually know anything about Zende except he’s a Forester. Does Grace know he’s divorced and for all she knows he could be a wife beater or worse yet be like Ridge. 

I didn’t think this could be true but Ridge waffles more than Liam. Ridge comes to Brooke’s house to see if she would pour maple syrup on him and than go back to Taylor for some boysenberry syrup.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

So, I have been taking a much needed hiatus from the ridiculousness Show has become, and somehow I managed to open up my B&B recorded library and saw an episode with Brooke smiling sweetly at Deacon. OH! Well now, that might be something I might want to watch. 

Maybe it is because I have been away for awhile, but my senses were reeling. That flashback of Ridge and Brooke, him with a shiner and her begging him to understand. His statement that "You chose Deacon over me; I can't do this anymore." Just no. Absolutely not. You raging hypocrite. You waffling fucktard. Brooke forgave you for having a kissing affair with your mother-in-law while you were engaged to her. She also forgave you for getting sloppy assed drunk and spending the night with Shauna, for carrying on a affair with Shauna while married to her, and for running off to Las Vegas, once again getting sloppy drunk and allowing Shauna to get you divorced and remarried. Oh, and all those things involved much, much, more than a drunken New Years Eve kiss. And please, don't talk about how Deacon is the person you despise the most because we all know that person is Bill Spencer. And who fucking cares if you despise Deacon? What did the guy ever do to you? The issue you have with Deacon is that he rocked Brooke's world. Brooke was so hot for Deacon that she was willing to blow up her relationship with her daughter in order to be with him. None of that had anything to do with you; you were happily married to Doc; the person that was hurt was Bridget. Brooke despises Quinn and Shauna for very good and valid reasons. Quinn has messed with Brooke's family since she arrived on the scene, and has made it a mission to try and destroy her relationship with you. Shauna was part of the gang that kept the truth about Beth from Hope. She caused the girl you claim to love and care about so much untold pain and heartache, but you didn't care because Shauna was there to pump up your deflated ego, and to rub your boo boos. I hate you. God, how I hate you. 

And Brooke, going on to Deacon about how she isn't good enough for Ridge? Oh honey, it is actually the other way around. You are far too good for that asshat. Just look at him; the minute his Alpha Male Status is threatened he runs to the one woman he knows will blow hot air up his ass and make him feel whole again. What did you do Brooke when Ridge divorced you and married Shauna? What did you do after his drunken night with her at the bar? Did you run back to Bill? Call Nick? No, you stayed home, talking to your sisters and Hope, but yet you get the bad rap. 

Which brings me to why I had to step away. The last episode I watched had the TayBrats forcing Charlie to hack into Brooke's private home security. I knew there would be no repercussions for this, and I could also see Show was pulling out Brooke's dusty old Whipping Boy mantle, and she would be "The Slut from the Valley" once more, as they simultaneously pulled out Taylor's tarnished old halo and gave it a good polishing before reinstalling it on her head. Of course it doesn't fucking matter that Brooke is married to The Whore of Los Angeles, because entitled, sniveling assed, baby men are never held accountable for their actions, no matter how egregious. 

Then there is poor pitiful Taylor. My God, the woman has no pride at all. Still willing to grovel for what ever bones Ridge will throw her way. Does she really believe Ridge would come to her for any other reason than being pissed off at Brooke? Does she really believe that Ridge would come to her for any other reason than to punish Brooke? 

Sheila and Thomas? I have no idea what to say. They are both so horrible; I can't see Thomas doing the right thing. I just can't

I did enjoy those Brooke and Deacon scenes though; outside of her beating herself up. Let Deacon keep on doing just what he did there, and I think Brooke will eventually start to see a life without that renegade husband of hers. Oh, and you can rest assured the minute Ridge finds out that Brooke has decided to move on that he will be pissing on her leg faster than you can say "you worthless convict." I mean, just look at him, coming to Brooke's house talking about how he loves her, as he is carrying on a simultaneous relationship with Taylor. He just wanted to make sure that she was still moping around her house, hurting and pining for him. He is ruthless. And he is arrogant beyond belief. Did I mention how much I hate him? 

I feel sucked back in now.......

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I have to say that watching Brooke working away, with nary a single tear in sight, and Ridge doing an internal "Ruh Roh!" and asking if she was okay (fishing for her to fall to pieces like usual) was pretty damn delicious to watch.

And Thomas, of ALL people, telling Sheila that what she did to Brooke was wrong is rich. Since when does he give two shits about Brooke? I'm not sure he even gives one. He just cares about getting Mommy and Daddy back together. And maybe how he can bring Hopequin to life. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Welcome back, @RuntheTable! Great post.

One thing that has been bugging me is Taylor completely ignoring her own alcoholism. When she speaks to Brooke or Ridge about Brooke being "ill" or "unwell," never once does she utter one word or empathy or introspection about her own battle with the bottle. Memory serves me that Taylor had a much greater problem than Brooke. Brooke never drank, got behind the wheel, mowed somebody down, killed them, then ran from it. Brooke had a few weeks of drinking vodka alone at home and got giggly at a wedding (forgot which wedding.) That's about all I remember about her descent into booze. 

As a bonus, we never had to watch Brooke get totally pissed and do a chicken dance in her living room screeching, "I AM Brooke Logan!" 😂

I want to see a scene with Taylor where drinks are flowing and see how she reacts. 

Yep. Brooke nonchalantly telling Ridge that she would have "sent his belongings" made the whole show worth watching yesterday. His reaction was priceless. Talk about thirsty and desperate (Ridge). I wish that just ONCE, that Brooke would throw Quinn and Shauna back in his face, as well as paternity tests and Bill at Steffy, and drunkenness and shooting Bill at Taylor. Why she is written as such a wimpy doormat always irks me. And yes, her hair needs some help desperately. Olaplex, lowlights, and a good cut for starters. 

This is completely off topic, but I HATE watching Paris and Carter kiss. (I hate watching Carter and Paris PERIOD.) Paris tilts forward from the neck and grabs his face with those talons, while rigidly arching her torso so no other parts of her body touch him. Makes my back (and eyes) ache in protest.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

One thing that has been bugging me is Taylor completely ignoring her own alcoholism. When she speaks to Brooke or Ridge about Brooke being "ill" or "unwell," never once does she utter one word or empathy or introspection about her own battle with the bottle. Memory serves me that Taylor had a much greater problem than Brooke. Brooke never drank, got behind the wheel, mowed somebody down, killed them, then ran from it. Brooke had a few weeks of drinking vodka alone at home and got giggly at a wedding (forgot which wedding.) That's about all I remember about her descent into booze

So much this!

I don't consider Brooke's drinking alcoholism at all. She was depressed because Ridge was with Caroline 2.0, Stephanie was gone, and she felt lonely and deserted. So, she imbibed a little too much for a few weeks. I know there are all kinds of variations on the alcoholic theme, but Brooke's is lame. 

23 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I have to say that watching Brooke working away, with nary a single tear in sight, and Ridge doing an internal "Ruh Roh!" and asking if she was okay (fishing for her to fall to pieces like usual) was pretty damn delicious to watch.

21 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Yep. Brooke nonchalantly telling Ridge that she would have "sent his belongings" made the whole show worth watching yesterday. His reaction was priceless. Talk about thirsty and desperate (Ridge).

Before I met Mr. R, I was involved in a long term relationship. I was young when I met the guy, and we stayed together for almost 11 years. During those years we had many "breaks", and he would often see other people. In the beginning I was just like Brooke, begging and pleading, then one day I just decided no more. If he wanted to move on; then so be it, and it changed everything. Taking control of the situation was so freeing; I was revitalized. Instead of moping around, I got my butt out the door and started living. And boy oh boy, did he ever come running real quick and in a hurry. That was when I realized he wanted me to be hurting and begging, and I kicked his no good arse to the curb. Hopefully, Brooke will be coming to the same epiphany, and realize that there is life after Destiny. Oh, and his name is Deacon Sharpe. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13
18 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Two observations: The actor who portrays Zende has not improved one iota since he came on the show. He’s a cute young man but has no acting talent.

I think he’s okay. Carter is the one that I think has no acting talent. He says every line like he’s bored out of his mind. And guess what? I’m bored watching him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Would Grace be so vested in Zende if he wasn’t a Forester?  How was being a Forester workout for Nicole?  Is Zende providing Nicole a ton of money in alimony?  I’m sure that Carter can provide, for Paris, as much or more than Zende can  right now. 

I’m sure that the actress that plays Grace is a wonderful person but she sure can make great grinch faces.  Pause your DVR and see what I mean. 

Brooke letting Ridge go is the best thing you’ve done in a long time but of being kind, you should have your Louboutin up his ass pushing him out the door. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

Ha! That really threw Hobo Boy for a curve today when Brooke said she would divorce him with no problem and to "go to his other family." Instead of leaving, he turned back and headed in again with the "where do we go from here?" How about out Brooke's front door, never to return? I hope Brooke gets the locks changed. 

I wonder how Taylor would feel if she knew Ridge told Brooke that she "always lives in his heart?" If Taylor is this dumb, then she deserves the heartache heading her way.

OMG! Not more of Carter and Paris and the same convo,. Carter: "We shouldn't be doing this." Paris: "Yes, we can." Carter: "But, we both stand to lose everything." Paris: "I. Don't. Care." Really. It's like talking to a child. Thank goodness, Mama Buckingham showed up at the door but not before the "L" word was exchanged. Can't wait for this to all blow up tomorrow when Carter finally answers the door. 

And were there enough red flags today that Zende is going to propose to Paris again? Grace all but pulled a gun on him to get him to agree. Then Carter mentioned it. I predict Paris will feel painted into a corner and will feel forced to accept. Looks like we're in for another Forrester living room wedding officiated by a sullen Carter. YAWN! 

One thing that is so insulting about that situation is that Carter just assumes that any young, attractive woman wants a Beverly Hills lifestyle with a rich husband, a mansion, fancy cars and clothes, etc. One nice thing I will say about Paris is that she never seemed to have her head turned by Zende's wealth. Not that Zende spent much of it on her. I remember a few "dates" in Eric's living room and maybe once at Il Giardino with the non-proposal. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Instead of leaving, he turned back and headed in again with the "where do we go from here?" How about out Brooke's front door, never to return?

This one! 👍

I remember that time he tried the same shit after leaving Taylor over the cabin boink and Brooke told him to go shove off. And TIIC had to completely trash Nick's character to get everyone onboard with another reunion after that.

If he wants to go, then just fucking GO already. But you can be sure the minute Deacon or Bill or Carter or Loading Dock Guy from 2015 starts looking at Logan, Doc will no longer exist for him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I am curious to see how long it will take Brooke to find out about Sheila?! Obviously, Thomas could eventually tell her but I wonder if she could find out on her own with a little help from Deacon. Wasn’t Deacon there the day when the delivery came to the restaurant and was talking to Deacon? I could be wrong about that though. Maybe, it will come as a flash of memory for Deacon and he starts to think about it more. Also, will this storyline go as long as the baby Beth storyline?!

• Love 6

I really hope that Deacon learns the truth. But my fear is that if he does, he will keep the truth from Brooke in order to grow closer to her. And their relationship will be blown to bits when the truth comes out.

But really, WTF difference does it make at this point that Sheila switched the labels? I mean, yes, of course, that was all kinds of wrong to fuck with someone's sobriety.

However, I will argue it wasn't about NYE's and one kiss between Brooke and Deacon. It's the fact that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME something goes awry with Brooke and Ridge, Ridge always cuts and runs, invariably to another woman.

That is and always has been the crux of their issues. As well as Ridge's inability to let Brooke go and have the love she deserves (well, she's a willing accomplice there). 

Why, when Ridge was being so supportive of her falling off the wagon, why couldn't he, for once in his damned selfish, self-centered life, say, "I'm not happy that you kissed Deacon and he spent the night, but I believe you when you say nothing more happened. And compared to what I've done, this doesn't even register."

But Ridge has always been a selfish ass and until the writers choose to allow him to evolve from that 20-something playboy he thinks he still is (excuse me while I die laughing for a moment), then 50-something women fighting over a 50-something men is what we're going to be presented with.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Why, when Ridge was being so supportive of her falling off the wagon, why couldn't he, for once in his damned selfish, self-centered life, say, "I'm not happy that you kissed Deacon and he spent the night, but I believe you when you say nothing more happened. And compared to what I've done, this doesn't even register."

The odd thing here is, Ridge has had his moments of grace towards Brooke. He was somehow able to overlook the fact that she slept with Nick on what was supposed to be their honeymoon after he "died" in the foundry and was one of the first to forgive her for the Posse wall boink...which was absurdly stupid but was a complete accident. And now, he has.... absolutely no self reflection. His drunken blackout wedding was just over a year ago FFS. If TIIC want to ignore the last 35 years then so be it, but they should at least bring that one up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
28 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

The odd thing here is, Ridge has had his moments of grace towards Brooke. He was somehow able to overlook the fact that she slept with Nick on what was supposed to be their honeymoon after he "died" in the foundry and was one of the first to forgive her for the Posse wall boink...which was absurdly stupid but was a complete accident. And now, he has.... absolutely no self reflection. His drunken blackout wedding was just over a year ago FFS. If TIIC want to ignore the last 35 years then so be it, but they should at least bring that one up.

Very good points.

Although with the foundry incident, I was torn on that because I couldn't wrap my head around Brooke, having just re-married Ridge and having watch him "die" before her eyes, having grief sex the same night with Nick. This said as a former Bricky fan, but it was definitely a "misunderstanding" night (to say the least) and while Nick had grown a bit closer to half-brother Ridge, I don't buy that he was all that grief-stricken. Certainly not to the extent Brooke was and would have been.

I think it's very apparent that while RM could show warmth and compassion, TK, even if he's the so-called better actor, just cannot. 

• Love 10

Just look at that oaf, standing there allowing Brooke to beat herself up, allowing her to drag herself as if she had committed the worst offense known to man. And capping if off was when Brooke was commenting on how she "keeps letting this happen" and turns to Ridge and asked him "why do I keep doing this?" or something to that effect, and he looks at her all mournful, and shakes his greasy head in deep contemplation, and answers " I don't have the answer to that." You stupid fuck; you're lack of self awareness is mind numbing. Could Brooke possibly be subliminally paying you're philandering ass back? Showing you how it feels to have your fiance or your husband having relationships with other women? The best thing to come out of all that was Brooke telling him she would get a divorce. I wish it was because she was sick of his butt hurt ass instead of her feeling less than, and not good enough. But I will take it anyway I can get it. 

I didn't watch the TayBrats or anything to do with Paris; I had enough angst getting through Brooke and Ridge. 

• Love 10

Just who does this Grace woman think she is?! Pounding on Carter’s door demanding that he open it right now? Telling Paris that she and Carter cannot have a relationship?! Why does she think she has the right to say any of this to them? Paris is a grown woman. Her mom needs to go back to wherever she came from. This character is ridiculous.

• Love 15

Does Brooke even realize that by letting Ridge go is actually making him want her even more?  Is that her plan?   It better not be.  I rather be alone than with Ridge.  

Finally a “White Knight” with yellow lensed aviators has come to save the day.  Beauty has come to shed the light over the dark ages and her name is Quinn. 

Grace is going to huff and puff and blow Carters door down. That woman is as nervy as Shiela and almost as dangerous. Isn’t I will not be ignored Shiela’s mantra?  As I said before, Paris’ father is much nicer then Paris’. Yes he’s a felon but his crime was out of desperation to save Zoey. Grace is just out and out vindictive and pompous.  Grace you got it all wrong. Zoey broke Carter’s heart by making a play for Zende. Maybe just maybe Zende broke Nicole’s heart but that’s not important to Grace.  

Ridge is such a horn dog. Within minutes of Ridge being let go by Brooke, he’s all over Taylor who’s all willing to ease his pain. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I guess we can see Zoe came by her crazy honestly. Grace is unhinged.

I was thinking the very same thing.  So I doubt that Grace knows anything about how Zoe threw herself at Zende to test the waters while remaining solidly engaged to Carter.

Carter should have just thrown Grace out of his apartment. How dare she disrespect him and order him to not speak in his own home? Is she anti-Carter because of what she thinks he did to Zoe, or is it just because Zende's a Forrester? I'd say it's more of the latter.

I'm no fan of Carter, but day-um, woman! Grace's cray-cray dashes my hopes of having her get together with Bill, although she'd be much more exciting than sourpuss Katie. 

What's with Ridge? S*** or get of the pot, buddy. He has clearly made a stand by relocating to Steffy's house, where Taylor also lives. Why would Brooke want to stick around for that? I applaud her for taking the upper hand. Although listening to her berate herself and question her worthiness some more ... and drop the d-word ... was pretty pathetic. 

I think Ridge can't wrap his head around that Brooke is the one who initiated divorce proceedings. He was supposed to be the one to dump her for her conduct.  I wish that just one time that either Brooke or Deacon (or both) would flat-out ask what Ridge what Deacon has ever done to Ridge to provoke sure ire. Ridge was married to Taylor during Breacon, so ... ? I mean, we all know it's jealousy, but I'd love to hear what kind of answer Ridge would spit out. If he defaulted to blaming Deacon's behavior towards Hope in the past, then he deserves a roundhouse to his flabby gut. 

I remember one episode that was rather graphic by B&B standards back in the '90s. Ridge was married to Taylor, but was "working late" with Brooke (nothing happened.) When he got home, he literally backed Taylor back against the front door to the beach house and nearly tore her nightgown off. That's what the end of today's show reminded me of. He's not hot for Taylor. He's just working off frustration over Brooke.

When Ridge said he enjoyed "walking to a place of peace," my immediate thought was, "Have you tried a chapel? Or a mortuary? The Pacific Ocean?"

JMW was blatantly showing today. Too bad, they don't treat Steffy like they did Donna when JG was pregnant years ago and have Steffy grapple with a weight problem. I think that's only fitting. (I honestly think JMW would find it a hoot!)

Yay! Quinn's back. Probably just for one day so RS can earn enough credits to renew her SAG card for 2022 ... 

• Love 9

Grace isn't doing meddling right. She needs to hit up Eric and see if Stephanie left behind a "Interfering with your Children Love Lives for Dummies" manual lol. I will say she's good at omitting the truth to Zende and telling him what he wants to hear, thus setting him up for failure. Grace is a little on the crazy side but I'll take it over this cringe relationship TIIC keep trying to shove down our throats. And as mentioned above at least someone on this shit show has a foil to their BS. If only TPTB would have a new/existing character shove their foot up the Marone gang's asses. I will say this Grace/Zende/Paris/Carter stuff is getting old fast & Zende needs to find out already. Since if Paris/Carter aren't truly doing anything wrong, why not just come right and tell Zende from the outset? Or make it high on the list of priorities? Because causal dating or not, I don't think the average person would be okay the object of their affection sleeping with someone they consider a family friend. At the very least, that individual would not be considered for marriage anymore, if not dropped entirely. Which is fair IMO. Zende, as boring as he is, deserves to know Paris isn't interested and even if she were, he'd have to compete with the likes of Carter's fickle ass for the foreseeable future. 

I'm glad Brooke initiated the divorce but I'm upset at how she did it. Putting herself down and propping up Ridge's life with Taylor. I get why she did it, but it's still dumb considering Brooke knows firsthand Tridge wasn't/isn't anymore drama free than Bridge. And no, it wasn't all Brooke's fault. Ridge is the common dominator there and Taylor of course has her own brand of messy that is perpetually rug swept. 

• Love 7
13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was thinking the very same thing.  So I doubt that Grace knows anything about how Zoe threw herself at Zende to test the waters while remaining solidly engaged to Carter.

Carter should have just thrown Grace out of his apartment. How dare she disrespect him and order him to not speak in his own home? Is she anti-Carter because of what she thinks he did to Zoe, or is it just because Zende's a Forrester? I'd say it's more of the latter.

I'm no fan of Carter, but day-um, woman! Grace's cray-cray dashes my hopes of having her get together with Bill, although she'd be much more exciting than sourpuss Katie. 

What's with Ridge? S*** or get of the pot, buddy. He has clearly made a stand by relocating to Steffy's house, where Taylor also lives. Why would Brooke want to stick around for that? I applaud her for taking the upper hand. Although listening to her berate herself and question her worthiness some more ... and drop the d-word ... was pretty pathetic. 

I think Ridge can't wrap his head around that Brooke is the one who initiated divorce proceedings. He was supposed to be the one to dump her for her conduct.  I wish that just one time that either Brooke or Deacon (or both) would flat-out ask what Ridge what Deacon has ever done to Ridge to provoke sure ire. Ridge was married to Taylor during Breacon, so ... ? I mean, we all know it's jealousy, but I'd love to hear what kind of answer Ridge would spit out. If he defaulted to blaming Deacon's behavior towards Hope in the past, then he deserves a roundhouse to his flabby gut. 

I remember one episode that was rather graphic by B&B standards back in the '90s. Ridge was married to Taylor, but was "working late" with Brooke (nothing happened.) When he got home, he literally backed Taylor back against the front door to the beach house and nearly tore her nightgown off. That's what the end of today's show reminded me of. He's not hot for Taylor. He's just working off frustration over Brooke.

When Ridge said he enjoyed "walking to a place of peace," my immediate thought was, "Have you tried a chapel? Or a mortuary? The Pacific Ocean?"

JMW was blatantly showing today. Too bad, they don't treat Steffy like they did Donna when JG was pregnant years ago and have Steffy grapple with a weight problem. I think that's only fitting. (I honestly think JMW would find it a hoot!)

Yay! Quinn's back. Probably just for one day so RS can earn enough credits to renew her SAG card for 2022 ... 

I thought it was odd they were openly show JMW showing today. Then I thought if you were a watcher of the show & not the press you might not even notice. I only know it because of press & social media. Also, the getup she was wearing wasn’t exactly trying hid it. I guess eventually they’ll stop with wide shots. 

• Useful 2

Perhaps the writers think if they put Steffy in such short clothing that her ass is hanging out every day that we won’t notice that she’s pregnant again. There’s no way that a woman could sit down in dresses/skirts that short. Plus it’s really undignified for a woman to dress like that.

• Love 1
On 3/10/2022 at 7:30 AM, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke had a few weeks of drinking vodka alone at home and got giggly at a wedding (forgot which wedding.)

It was Katie and Bill's wedding...the one after Brill's first affair. Given that context, I can't blame her too much for having half a beer to take the edge off. :p

22 hours ago, Artsda said:

At least someone is allowed to call Carter out on his morals.

As @Skarzero pointed out, it's a very hollow victory coming from someone as competely obnoxious as Grace. We don't even know WHY she's rooting so hard for Zende over Carter and frankly I couldn't care less.

• Love 4

I just had to tune in to see the crazy that is Grace, and Momma Buckingham certainly didn't disappoint. I am no fan of Paris and Carter, and of late Paris has really been trying my nerves, but Paris is a grown up, and doesn't take her orders from Mommy anymore. I was glad when she shut down Grace's nonsense by telling her she wasn't leaving. At the same time, I could have done without the "I love him." Grace knows absolutely dick about Zende, except that he is a Forrester, and she knows even less about her precious daughter Zoey, who jacked up Carter's heart by panting after Zende. A bitch needs to shut up and step the hell off. 

Ridge certainly likes his bread buttered on both sides. His remark to Brooke as he was leaving "All I ever wanted was a life with you", was so pointed. He just had to say that to squeeze her heart a little tighter and make her hurt just that much more. Oh, and of course, the most important thing was to give her that glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, he could find it in his rock hard heart to forgive her horrible, and treacherous behavior. Then he runs to Taylor to deliver the good news that he is gonna be a free man!

What is funny about it all, is that Sheila thinks she has destroyed Brooke; ruined her life and any future happiness. HA! She has saved Brooke from a life with an arrogant, self serving, asshat. Brooke can now move on to a man that will love only her, while Taylor will be dealing with Ridge having a pissing contest about who "Logan" belongs to. 

And I am requesting a front row seat......

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14

Good grief, Ridge literally sniffing around Taylor like a dog in heat.

No disrespect to dogs in heat.

Great soapy ending shot of trio - Taylor and ridge, hope and Brooke, and Thomas. Loved it. So telenovela.

Edited by seasons
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I don't know why Grace is all #TeamZende either. Carter didn't do anything to Zoe that Zoe didn't mess up for herself- she accepted Carter's proposal, then stepped up her efforts to get with Zende. Carter found out and said' "Ugh nevermind on that marriage thing."

I'm just annoyed that Carter has found his way into another relationship with someone he shouldn't have let in. For Heaven's sake, Paris isn't married to Zende, but she was certainly entangled with him, and Zende's supposed to be his good friend, who couldn't stop talking to Carter about how much he was into her!  So once again, Carter, who should be The Hottie (single, handsome, good guy with a great bank account), is instead Carter The Thirsty, panting after another messy entanglement.

I haven't watched in a few days (I can only take B&B in small doses anymore), so if this has happened, fill me in-- but Paris and/or Carter need to have a conversation with Zende about what's going on. Things would still be awkward, but at least there would be no more sneaking around...

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TVForever said:

I don't know why Grace is all #TeamZende either. Carter didn't do anything to Zoe that Zoe didn't mess up for herself- she accepted Carter's proposal, then stepped up her efforts to get with Zende. Carter found out and said' "Ugh never mind on that marriage thing."

In listening to the continuation of Grace's tirade today, I got the impression that she's mad at Carter for "what he did" to Zoey. It also seemed like she assumed that if Paris dumped Zende, she'd jeopardize her job. I didn't pick up on anything that Grace was pushing Paris to a Forrester. That was a relief, although I am sure that Zende having that pedigree does not hurt!

Now ... wimps of the day. Repetitive hangdog behavior that would make you want to throw things at the TV ...

Carter. He literally stood there in his own home with his mouth gaping open and his hands dangling by his sides, while Grace read him upside one wall and down the other. She beat him down with comments that basically said he wasn't worthy of Paris. All the while, she on like a broken record to Paris how Paris' future was with Zende, regardless of Paris' protests.

Finally, Carter spoke. He turned to Paris and when I thought he was going to defend their relationship, he said, "She's right." (meaning Grace.)  They both told Paris that when Zende proposes again, she must accept. 

Brooke. Yet another day of her sitting around in the ugly camel clothes and moping. BTW, what were those stains on her sweater? Hope we see a change of clothes tomorrow. Anyway, Hope appeared through the curtains like she always does for another tired pep talk. Brooke was flogging herself to the point of agreeing with Stephanie, and actually referred to herself as TSFTV. Enough!

STFU Moments of the day. (Stuff you're secretly hoping characters would say and they do -- sort of ... )

Hope. Finally telling Brooke to (STFU and) drop it with the martyr act and why was Brooke reading Ridge's mind and assuming that he wants to be with Taylor? I think that Brooke finally had a light bulb go off in her head.

Thomas. Had enough of Steffy badgering him about his changed attitude towards Brooke. She even followed him to the office to browbeat him. Thomas calmly explained that yes, he still wanted mommy and daddy back together. Then (STFU), since they had "won," so why keep beating up on Brooke when she was down?

The producers had JWM carrying a large tote bag over her bump today. She was still wearing the red suit from Friday.

Honorable mention:

Taylor. Finally pulling away from Greasy Hobo and putting on the brakes. She made it very clear that nothing more was going to happen until Ridge knew what he really wanted. When he didn't say anything, she said that it was pretty clear that he didn't know. Then it was more psychobabble and cuddling and Taylor thanking Ridge for allowing her to be there for him during this split from Brooke. Man, this time, her fall is going to be Everest-level. 

• Love 8