Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Brooke needs to drop 180+lbs of toxic waste.  Ridge doesn't get to speak to her like that AT WORK.  I don't care how long she's been chasing him.  Some people seem to think that means that she shouldn't be treated like a human being.  Last time I checked, Brooke never killed anybody but it seems that those who have are the ones who should get their asses kissed. 

I don't think the deus machina of the 'European boyfriend' who is the REAL father of Hope's baby is going to happen unless she's given birth to a baby elephant.  Hope was NOT pregnant during all of Steffy's pregnancy.  And her fetus sure seems small for a 10+month old pregnancy.  Hope isn't the type of woman to be unsure WHO the father of her baby is.  That's Liam's OTHER baby-mama.

Even when Taylor and Brooke aren't married to Ridge, they put up with his crap because they are desperate to have him.  This wasn't always the case, but both Taylor and Brooke have devolved into pathetic doormats who have let Ridge walk all over them for years.  Ridge couldn't treat them this way if they didn't put up with it.

Why couldn't Hope be mistaken about her pregnancy?  Hope could have caught her boyfriend cheating on her, wanted to put it all behind her, and over romanticized her past with Liam.  It probably won't happen because they way things are now, both Steffy and Hope are tied to Liam via their children, and just like Taylor and Brooke never got to move on from Ridge, Steffy and Hope will never move on from Liam.  That's boring and pathetic.

2 minutes ago, ByTor said:

The only thing that is bothering me about the custody thing is that poor Will thinks his dad doesn't even like him.  Stripping custody from Bill can only serve to a) make Will think his dad dislikes him all the more, or b) make Will resent his mom for what appears to be her being the cause of Bill not spending any time with him.

The thing that bothers me is once again the writers are idiots who couldn't do any research.  It takes a lot to strip custody from a parent.  Bill might not be the greatest dad, but missing visitation doesn't rise to the level of abusive parent who shouldn't have custody of their child.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Bill might not be the greatest dad, but missing visitation doesn't rise to the level of abusive parent who shouldn't have custody of their child.

Especially, as I mentioned the other day, when it's because of work.

• Love 2

Not sure what to make of Steffy's whole Earth Mother routine toward Hope. She's had one baby. It's not like she's an expert on pregnancy now.

What's Liam going to do when both Kelly and Hope's baby have sudden illnesses? Will he actually have to make a choice? Oh dear.

"Katie's a great mother but kids need their father." Right, Thorne, and you are not his father. Sounds to me like he's just going to push Katie aside and take over Will. Bill better fight that d-bag.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I haven't watched yet but I think it's just a scare and it will bring Lope even closer together and cause Steffy to spiral. 

But what about the Sisterhood of the Inseminating Waffle? Are you doubting Steffy's commitment to her girl power movement? 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Why couldn't Hope be mistaken about her pregnancy? 

Historically? Hope has been a serial monogamist. The only time there was a serious overlap was right after she married Wyatt on the spot and the only reason there wasn't a WTD plot that followed was because Matula wanted off the show, I suspect. Because she got married and literally the the next week there's a bun in the oven? Hmmm.

For this instance, Hope came back in January and discovered she was preggers after Kelly was born in mid June. That's gotta be some strong Katie Ledecky level swimmers to last that long! 

(That is actually a rare but legit condition, so rare that I only know about because of a fictional book on the condition that was on the shelves of Target when I worked there of a woman who found herself pregnant after two years of celibacy following a very...er, wild phase of her life. But from what I gleamed, the research was legit and I wish I remembered the name of that book to even find the name of the condition!)

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

What's Liam going to do when both Kelly and Hope's baby have sudden illnesses? Will he actually have to make a choice? Oh dear.

Pffffffft, right?

Oh God, what if this shitty ass show is still on 10 years from now as Kelly and Other Baby are teenagers as they pull the same crybaby shit  Steffy and Thomas used to do about Ridge never being there? And then we gotta hear it from two sets of spoiled, entitled brats (because I'm sure Granny Taylor will have long set seeds of resentment over Brooke to Kelly and her future sibs by then) all while Liam stands there with his jaw hanging loose like he always does?

God, I'm mad thinking about it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 11

Now Katie is going after Bill after not doing so with Wyatt. Katie broke up with Wyatt to avoid Bill's wrath but she will take on Bill with that lowlife sanctimonious ass hat, Thorne.  Katie was screwing Wyatt every chance she got so, in my humble opinion, Katie wasn't paying that much attention to Will either.  Will was conveniently absent while Katie and Wyatt were playing pizza delivery man.  

Stuffy playing coy is cringe worthy.  Now that Liam is married to Hope, Stuffy is making a play for him and of course Hope will loose the baby. Liam/Hope/Stuffy round 20.  

What happened to lawyer client privilege Carter. Did you have to report to the shit heads that Katie filed custody papers. Absent for a few months Carter?  A few months does not make an abandonment. A little reminder that this is not over until the fat judge sings. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Historically? Hope has been a serial monogamist. The only time there was a serious overlap was right after she married Wyatt on the spot and the only reason there wasn't a WTD plot that followed was because Matula wanted off the show, I suspect. Because she got married and literally the the next week there's a bun in the oven? Hmmm.

For this instance, Hope came back in January and discovered she was preggers after Kelly was born in mid June. That's gotta be some strong Katie Ledecky level swimmers to last that long! 

(That is actually a rare but legit condition, so rare that I only know about because of a fictional book on the condition that was on the shelves of Target when I worked there of a woman who found herself pregnant after two years of celibacy following a very...er, wild phase of her life. But from what I gleamed, the research was legit and I wish I remembered the name of that book to even find the name of the condition!)

There you go being logical and ruining all my plans.  I really want Liam to lose everything.

9 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

Carter is one versatile dude. He can marry you, then he can turn around and handle your divorce and custody issues.

It's a tough economy.  It pays to have several specialties.

• Love 6

Oh please, are we really supposed to believe those young FC models are swooning for Thorne? He's old enough to be their father if not their grandfather. Meanwhile, it's LA where there are tons of hot young men, even ones with money.

Steffy is so shady. Liam just got married and she's already making a play. I think it's going to be worse for Kelly to see her father fudging on the concept of fidelity than to see her parents trying to pretend like they're still a couple for her sake.

I think an interesting future storyline might be if Hope or Steffy dipped into a little Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It would be her way of trying to gain advantage with Liam by making the child sick. That would probably be too sophisticated for the B&B writers though.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

I really want Liam to lose everything.

I think we can all agree on that ?

2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I think an interesting future storyline might be if Hope or Steffy dipped into a little Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy. It would be her way of trying to gain advantage with Liam by making the child sick. That would probably be too sophisticated for the B&B writers though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE, they'd screw it up or turn it into some after school special like they did with Stephanie lecturing Nick to quit smoking. Besides, I feel like that goes way into Adam Newman territory from which there wouldn't be much room to recover from, especially not with JMW's level of  "talent."

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope and Steffy would be the last ones I'd expect to pull something like MSP unless Hope had a breakdown and this was AN's exit story. However it would've been a great story for Nicole and Maya with Maya being accused and it straining her and Rick's marriage. Easily could've laid the groundwork of Maya feeling like she's not bonding with Lizzie and feeling like Nicole shares a bond with Lizzie that she doesn't and also resenting that Nicole had this experience she never can of having a child and the attention she received as a 'motive'. Then the swerve of it being sweet Nicole who created a situation of Lizzie getting progressively sicker to allow her to be closer to the one child she'll ever have coming in as the kicker. 

Pam or Quinn if they were of child bearing age (and I still wouldn't be surprised if she did pull crap like that with Wyatt and he have flashbacks of it as repressed memories surfaced), Aly (if she were alive), and oddly Katie seem more likely to pull that crap. Katie already gets the side eye for her PPD 'abandonment' of Will no way she could recover from MSP.

• Love 9

"DOCTOR!!! IS MY BABY OK!!!!"

/eye roll

Once at like 30 weeks along, my youngest had her spine back up against mine and it was over 15 minutes (plus three nurses along with another OB/GYN) before they could find her heartbeat (she's still pretty squirrelly at the age of 20).

Anyway, I'm hoping for a miscarriage as I can't take any more of Dope's dumbassed "maternity" fashion. Whoever put those fugly split-leg bellbottoms on her should be dragged out behind a shed and beaten with a damn wire hanger. Jesus Christ. Her normal fashion is complete shit anyway, and it can only get worse by taking a maternity detour.

• Love 7

Liam, the DAD for all seasons.  Stuffy is all about protecting Kelly but she can't be there next to Liam administering medication.  

How stupid is Hope driving herself to the doctor. She should be calling an ambulance to take her to the hospital.  There is one thing a little off about the sonogram. To me it sounded like there was a heartbeat.  But didn't the doctor also have trouble finding the heartbeat with Stuffy?  

If it was anyone else but Thorne prodding Katie to try to get full custody, I wouldn't be on Bill's side and kick Katie's ass. 

Wasn't it about a month a go when Katie was in love with Wyatt and wanted to marry him. Today she's in love with Thorne and thinks nothing about how Will is effected about mommy being with two different men in a short period of time.  I guess Katie has just as much a Logan cooter as does Brooke.  Will is at a friend, how convenient for an afternoon delight. (Yuck Squared).  It finally hit me that Thorne looks like an Emu with his beady eyes and large beak.   

Nice to see Sally and Wyatt.  It's about time. Can I please have some more.  

• Love 10

Since when are Steffy and Sally friendly?

Loved how Steffy was managing to pretend like she wasn't thrilled that Hope might be having another miscarriage. Looked to me like she was straining not to break out in a happy dance.

That may have been the first time I've seen Katie and Thorne in a love scene where he didn't seem like he was scared of getting cooties.

So if Hope loses the baby will she be all noble and give Liam an annulment? Of course he'll want to be able to remarry Steffy right away. Ridge will insist on it. ?

Thorne looks like an Emu with his beady eyes and large beak

And now I can't unsee it. ?

• Love 7

I got home just in time to see Katie and Thorne getting ready to “have sex”.  Click.  I’ve never seen anything more uncomfortable on any soap. Please, please - - make them realize that they’re just not meant to be a couple and they agree to be friends. I have to give kudos to Katie for giving this the old college try but I could tell it was a strain for both of them. Make This Stop. Yewwwwww.

• Love 11

I just can't with this insta Thorne/Katie Korney (?) romance. Why is he so damn interested in custody of Will...it is not remotely his business. Both he & Ridge really seem to get off controlling women. I find them both so unappealing that I FF through their scenes.

...and Stuffy...really?? What is all this about your feels for Liam?? Pick a lane & stay in it honey. Noble gestures (like releasing Liam & being your "own woman" & "choosing your daughter"...and "Meeee") are only noble if you really mean them....but heck, we all knew it was probably only a matter of time til you used it as just another way to manipulate Liam.

Show...do not make Hope lose that baby. Just sayin'. Seems unfair that even when she "wins" she loses 2 babies while Stuffy screws her FIL & gets a kid. You keep this up & it'll only take me about 3 minutes to watch instead of maybe 12.

Nice Sally sighting...and yeah I was shocked when Stuffy let her see her daughter untended....since when ARE they so buddy buddy??

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, RedRockRosie said:

...and Stuffy...really?? What is all this about your feels for Liam?? Pick a lane & stay in it honey. Noble gestures (like releasing Liam & being your "own woman" & "choosing your daughter"...and "Meeee") are only noble if you really mean them....but heck, we all knew it was probably only a matter of time til you used it as just another way to manipulate Liam.

Who had 2 weeks in the 'Hauxdilox is pulling a con-job' pool?  I had 5 minutes so I lost a while ago.

It turns my stomach to listen to all of these silly people kiss Hauxdilox' ass and telling her how 'proud' they are of her and how proud Kelly will be?  Kelly will be proud of how her mommy barebacked her grandpa while she was still married to daddy?  Kelly will burst with pride when she finds out that mommy didn't know who Kelly's daddy was.  Not to mention the long list of other sleazy things mommy has done to earn the nickname Hauxdilox.  I've said it before but Brooke gets dragged for shit that happened decades ago but we're supposed to forget what happened a couple of months ago?  Sorry, but I don't like the taste of koolaid.

If Carter were any kind of lawyer (or any kind of man) he would call the authorities because he feared for his client's safety.  Way too many people think it's a-ok for Bill to browbeat and threaten any woman he feels like.

Show...do not make Hope lose that baby. Just sayin'. Seems unfair that even when she "wins" she loses 2 babies while Stuffy screws her FIL & gets a kid. You keep this up & it'll only take me about 3 minutes to watch instead of maybe 12.

Thank you.  It seems that Hope needs to continue to be punished for committing the mortal sin of BEING THERE FIRST.  Of being the one who Liam loved first and never stopped loving.  She should fuck $Bill.  Maybe she'd get a ticker-tape parade.

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 13

It was very interesting to see Hauxdilox entertaining Sally and Wyatt at her home.  It wasn't so long ago that Hauxdi thought that Sally was lower than dirt and devoted a lot of time and attention to ruining Sally's life.  She was quite successful at it because now Sally's an assistant at Forrester.  Liam kissing Sally (ONCE) was Hauxdi's excuse for her midnight ride of $Bill.  And we all know what happened between Wyatt and Hauxdilox.  Is every character on B&B going to have to drop by the Cliff House and genuflect to St. Haudilox? 

• Love 15

That love scene between Thorne and Katie made it look as if it was their first time.  Either way, gross.

And, congratulations Show, you pulled it off.  You made charming, chemistry-magnet Ingo into a dull, bloodless, whispering bore.  Well done.

• Love 13

Ok I apologize up front because this  is way after the fact. I only watch this show intermittently due to work, but I really liked Wyatt and Katie together! Is anybody willing to briefly give me the storyline of why they broke up? I see ZERO chemistry between Katie and Thorne, (but in all fairness I have never been an Ingo fan).

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I got home just in time to see Katie and Thorne getting ready to “have sex”.  Click.  I’ve never seen anything more uncomfortable on any soap. Please, please - - make them realize that they’re just not meant to be a couple and they agree to be friends. I have to give kudos to Katie for giving this the old college try but I could tell it was a strain for both of them. Make This Stop. Yewwwwww.

Haven't seen it yet. Was it better or worse than the Ratie/Karidge shadows against the curtains sex play?

Have they ever had Katie and Bill is such choreographed sex scenes? I feel like with anyone other than Bill, the show tries to build the sexplay up big time.

The irony is that despite being her son's brother, Watie did actually have almost a year long secret romance that the audience saw and could buy they bonding and falling for each other, while with Thatie they're back to rushing the ILY and grandstanding against Bill. This custody issue would be more compelling with Wyatt as Katie's man and Bill the one threatening to take Will away b/c he thinks Watie is inappropriate. Then have Will testify to the judge that Wyatt sees him more than Bill does and that while it's weird that his mom is dating his brother, it's no weirder than what his cousin Rick deals with.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Ok I apologize up front because this  is way after the fact. I only watch this show intermittently due to work, but I really liked Wyatt and Katie together! Is anybody willing to briefly give me the storyline of why they broke up? I see ZERO chemistry between Katie and Thorne, (but in all fairness I have never been an Ingo fan).

It went something along the lines of this. First of all, Bill found out that Watie was engaged and threw a fit and threatened and bullied that they break up. So they broke off their engagement, but continued to see each other. One day, Wyatt and Will were in Katie's office at FC and Wyatt and Will were fooling around and pretending to be on the phone with Bill. Will protested and said something along the lines to Wyatt of, "You're not my dad, you're my brother." At that precise moment, Katie realized that Watie was "all wrong" for Will and dumped Wyatt.

End of story! Over a year of watching their relationship blossom organically -- which was great -- then it ended in one minute or less. 

I also don't care for Katie and Thorne. This Thorne and KLL, OTOH, had good chemistry. Maybe not as hot as with WH Thorne, but better than GarBridge or Thortie (what do we call them, anyway?)

• Love 11

You know, I initially didn't mind Katie/Thorne even if it was wham-bam-insta-relationship, man. I was never hugely into Watie and I knew Throoke wasn't going to be revisited, so why not?

But with the latest ridiculousness of Katie suddenly caring about Bill spending time with Will when she sure as shit didn't when she was role-playing with/fucking Wyatt and Thorne's completely OTT interference in something that is NONE OF HIS BUSINESS, I just cannot with them.

I FF through almost all of their scenes of late. Because of the awful storyline but also, the more time that passes, the more I realize that there is such a thing as ANTI-chemistry. They have that, in spades, and I'm not wasting my time on Korney. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

That love scene between Thorne and Katie made it look as if it was their first time.  Either way, gross.

And, congratulations Show, you pulled it off.  You made charming, chemistry-magnet Ingo into a dull, bloodless, whispering bore.  Well done.

They definitely seemed to suggest that. And I don't understand. Thorne was talking to a lawyer about custody BEFORE he even slept with Katie? Every creepier. 

• Love 12

I didn't think any two characters had less chemistry than Katie and nuRidge, but Katie and nuThorne are definitely in the running.

It's made even worse when I can find clips of Thatie's last failed attempt at a relationship on YouTube to compare. I hated how downright juvenile they turned him and Felicia behind Donna but at least in the beginning it was sort of cute. This version? No way.

• Love 6

I rather get kicked in the balls than watch Thorne and Katie in bed.  Well done, Will, well done. Ruining your mother's plans and getting her out of the clutches of the Emu.  
Stuffy being so nice is very disconcerting. Stuffy being pleasant is like the scorpion enticing the frog to take him across the stream. 

Thorne do you really think it's wise to confront Bill?  Bill will chew you up and shit bird feathers. 

• Love 14

Show has missed a great opportunity to carry on their woman empowerment message. If they had let this thing develop organically with Will, it could have been a prime opportunity to help women, and to encourage them not to be afraid of doing what is right for their child. If we had seen Katie having to deal with a confused and hurt Will, and seen Katie confronting Bill about it, and then the natural progression to a custody battle? Then, we would have seen Bill showing up threatening and yelling at Katie, while a newly empowered and confidant Katie would have told Bill to step off. Now that would have made a statement. Bill and Thorne are both bullies. The difference is Bill has always been a bully. Bill has always been a bellowing blowhard, who charges in with demands and threats. Thorne, on the other hand, has simply commandeered Katie's life and her choices. He sought legal council for Katie, because it's what he wanted, without even discussing it with her. Thorne has successfully browbeat Katie into doing what he wants; he is more like his brother than anyone has ever realized. And does he ever creep me out. I don't find one thing romantic about him, or him with Katie. I can't help it, but I remain angry with how Windsor Harmon was treated. He was kicked to the curb for what? The Thorne character has been all over the place since his return. Romancing Brooke, playing Billy Bad Ass with Ridge, working Eric to try to turn him against Ridge, hanging with the interns, playing amateur detective, turning his back on Sally, stalking Katie, and now, making her choices and telling everyone what Katie is, and isn't going to do. The message they are sending with this SL is the polar opposite of female empowerment. It is clearly about letting the man do the heavy lifting because the little woman is not capable. I think I am somewhat pissed off with the whole fucking thing. 

Is not being able to hear the baby's heartbeat the new standard in Soap baby scares? Just kinda odd that Hope and Steffy both had the same issue. Oh, they better not tock Hope's pregnancy, and that is all I have to say about that. 

Would it make me a really terrible person if I said I was fantasizing about Hope and Steffy kicking Liam out, and the two of them throwing down right there on the couch? The chemistry between these two women is entirely different than what we had between KM and JMW, and it was really shining today. 

OK.......I have to admit I am getting a bit scared. I am afearin that I might have to eat some humble pie. They showed Steffy in an over the shoulder hug with Hope, and her eyes were closed. Where was the evil, squinty glare of ultimate victory? Where was the look of smug satisfaction at how easy Hope is? They gave me nothing. Just closed eyes and a contented smile on Steffy's face. I need to understand what that is all about. 

When did Sally and Steffy lay down the gauntlet again? Is Sally cool now that she is with Wyatt? I guess so, you know, because Thomas is Steffy's brother, and Liam was her husband, and Wyatt is just her cast off. A piece of flotsam whose price was a phony marriage, mother annihilation, character annihilation, and CEO bribes. Yeah, I guess Steffy is pretty down with Wyatt dating Sally. 

AN has been doing a good job with this baby scare. I don't usually get to invested in the baby/pregnancy stories, not really caring one way or the other, but I have a very strong desire to see Hope carry this little one, and have a baby of her own. 

• Love 8

How kind and wonderful of Steffy to run to the cabin to check on Liam and Hope. Pull the hair strings out of your face, Slutty, so we can see just how sincere you are spouting the bullshit about being a family for Kelly and the spawn. And would someone, please, wash Hope’s hair??!! Can we see it clean and shiny and in a different style, just once?  And pull that road kill off of Slutty’s hair. I see young women around our big college town all of the time who have the most beautiful, clean, shiny hair without that stupid curl hanging in their faces and on their shoulders. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, lgprimes said:

I liked them too and I hate everybody.  They didn't make cringe at all.  I hated Wyatt because he was so screechy and whiny.  The Katie thing seemed to even him out.  And no, I'm never watching Jax in bed with Katie.  I didn't like him with Brenda and I ain't wasting my time.  (That was for any veteran GH'er).

I seriously thought that Hope and Steffy were going to head off to the bedroom hand in hand for a little love making while kicking Waffles to the curb.  His smile was too "my sister wives are so cool and loving" 

I'M  SO NAUSEOUS THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 7

Ugh, Thorne and Katie in bed together makes me want to blow my lunch. Dinner too.

Look at Thorne answering the door like he's the man of Katie's house. The nerve of this guy.

Heh, Thorne before you keep trying to jump bad with Bill you might want to ask your older brother what it feels like to get thrown out of a helicopter. The Pacific is a very large and deep ocean.

Liam standing there beaming while his sister wives hug it out. I can't.

• Love 11
8 hours ago, lgprimes said:

I often watch the show really quickly so I can't be literal.  Basically they were getting along and happy but one day Wyatt went to Katie's house and Will told them that he felt Wyatt was his brother or like a brother to him, not a father figure.  Katie turned on a dime and was like "Well that answers that, you're out as my boyfriend."  It was fairly obvious that the writers had decided to switch partners.   

Other posters should correct me if I'm wrong or missing stuff.  I'm a big FF'er.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Just me or has Scott Clifton been phoning in his work the past few days? 

Please don't become wooden, not on this show with so many pieces of lumber. 

Maybe it’s because he’s as horrified by trying to act these recent scenes as I am watching them, 

Today’s final scene with the two baby mammas and he beaming at each other was creepy af!

• Love 9

Some nefarious soul needs to kidnap Kelly.  First, it pays homage to history.  Bill's sister, Karen (I think) was kidnapped as an infant and it wasn't until Karen was an adult that she reunited with her family.  Said kidnapping finally lights the fire under Bill's ass to admit he tampered with Stuffy's paternity test and he spares no expense trying to find his daughter Kelly.  The kidnapping draws Bill and Stuffy closer together and further away from Liam. 

Myriad story possibilities if someone, anyone, a dingo even, kidnaps the Spencer tot......

Where are Deacon or Sheila when you really need them?

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, lgprimes said:

Maybe it’s because he’s as horrified by trying to act these recent scenes as I am watching them, 

Today’s final scene with the two baby mammas and he beaming at each other was creepy af!

Am I watching Sister Wives? After all the fighting & battles between Stuffy & Hope, now Show wants us to believe they are suddeny so happy & supportive of each other?? And gee, Liam didn't really have to make a decision, now did he. He still basically has both women in his harem life.

• Love 8

You guys are right on.   Thorne and Katie are sickening  !!!   The sister wives and the man in the middle are nauseating !!!   I gotta take a break

so that I can hold down some FOOD !!!

Edited by Valmarmar
wording
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

Am I watching Sister Wives? After all the fighting & battles between Stuffy & Hope, now Show wants us to believe they are suddeny so happy & supportive of each other??

While would've preferred more build up to that peace, I will take literally anything that isn't the two of them snarking over Liam. It was old hat well before JMW fucked off the first time and no one will ever convince me there was anything resembling love there. Lope might have had something

I loathed the ToD 1.0 because not only did it take over ever aspect of the show (and probably contibute to Ronn Moss's departure be sure even Ridge had become sidelined for them), but at the time at least there wasn't much to distinguish Steffy as being that much worse than Hope and it felt like I was watching two spoiled preschoolers fighting over a teddy bear.

I imagine the bear would have better decision making skills than Liam, however.

1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

And gee, Liam didn't really have to make a decision, now did he. He still basically has both women in his harem life.

Yuuuuuuuuup ?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Would it make me a really terrible person if I said I was fantasizing about Hope and Steffy kicking Liam out, and the two of them throwing down right there on the couch? The chemistry between these two women is entirely different than what we had between KM and JMW, and it was really shining today.

I came here to post the same thing!  It would be magical!!!!  LOL Sorry Liam we don't need a baby daddy, we have each other and "our precious children"  Head would explode and it would bring a lot of drama. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Cindylou said:

I came here to post the same thing!  It would be magical!!!!  LOL Sorry Liam we don't need a baby daddy, we have each other and "our precious children"  Head would explode and it would bring a lot of drama. 

45 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

When Steffy put that ring on Hope's finger, she should have proposed.  It would have taken the SL in a completely different direction.

Now we are getting some place folks! I would be 100% behind these. And why the hell not? We have Karen and Dani lurking in the background, it isn't like Show hasn't gone there already. This would just be a bit more in your face. I think the only thing I have ever wanted more was hate sex between Liam and Quinn. Show often misses the mark. Or maybe the point. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I can't help it, but I remain angry with how Windsor Harmon was treated. He was kicked to the curb for what?

I suspect WH's problems with intoxication may have played a role in him getting the boot, since IR originally wasn't supposed to play Thorne.

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I suspect WH's problems with intoxication may have played a role in him getting the boot, since IR originally wasn't supposed to play Thorne.

And I suspect you would be correct. And that pisses me off all the more. There have been plenty of other cast members that have had personal issues and struggles, and they weren't booted. And look at Hunter Tylo, who not only went through a messy divorce, and all that shit with Kimberlin Brown, and left the show multiple times, but she is still on my fucking tv screen. 

So, they either kicked him off due to his alcohol issues or because they had the opportunity to pick up a big soapland name. Either way, I say they fucked Windsor. 

• Love 7

The audience certainly lost out when they made IR Thorne. Ingo sweeping in ala Jax would have breathed some life into the tired romantic pairings. (As long as he wasn't secretly related to someone. Or even if, for that matter.)  

• Love 6

I can see the conversation now if Steffy and Hope got engaged.

"It's incest!  You're sisters."  {eyeroll}

Taylor, "She's a Logan."

Brooke, "She's Taylor's daughter."

Liam blank expression as crickets chirp.

IR as Thorne is just a mess and a waste of time.

Aside from this SL not being about Katie taking on Bill, but it being all about what Thorne wants.  I have the same problem with Katie that I do almost every other woman on this show.  They keep getting back together with a guy they know is a selfish jerk.  If the writers had bothered to put any effort into establishing that Bill had been neglecting Will, or was a bad influence (legally - which is a lot more than I just don't like this guy), and Katie had REAL reasons for seeking sole custody it might have generated some interest for me.  As it is, it looks like a pissing contest between Ridge, Thorne, and Bill.

In one of Taylor's first scenes, it's established she is an excellent doctor with a great reputation, and Brooke is a rising star at the hospital known for being the best technician in the lab.  They were intelligent, beautiful, successful women.  Now they are pathetic messes.  It took even less time for that to happen to Steffy and Hope.

• Love 12