Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

To think about it has Steffy ever thought about ruining her relationship with her father or grandfather for what she wanted to do. 

Ingredients for a successful episode:  SC and DD with a dash of Steffy, Kaity and Wyatt for comic relief. 

As an aside, I think the cut, on Liam's eye, was cause by one of Bill's rings. What to Steffy sees Liam's eye. She will give more of an I told you so than sympathy. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 11

Hot damn, that was awesome today! I'm thrilled they're finally letting SC act, let alone in such a meaty storyline with DD. Even knowing it was coming that punch about floored me, too. What an abusive, cold-hearted megalomaniacal bastard $Bill is. It's about time the show acknowledged it. I hope Liam sees this through to the end. And if he can dump Steffy along the way (sooner rather than later) then I will be one happy viewer.

Kudos to SC and DD for making me actually want to see more!

• Love 16
17 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Hot damn, that was awesome today! I'm thrilled they're finally letting SC act, let alone in such a meaty storyline with DD. Even knowing it was coming that punch about floored me, too. What an abusive, cold-hearted megalomaniacal bastard $Bill is. It's about time the show acknowledged it. I hope Liam sees this through to the end. And if he can dump Steffy along the way (sooner rather than later) then I will be one happy viewer.

Kudos to SC and DD for making me actually want to see more!

Looks to me like they're painting $Bill into such a tight corner that about the only that that will redeem him is the diagnosis of a brain tumor.

• Love 4

Liam needs to get a copy of that recording to an attorney, then tell Bill the Bully that, if anything happens to him, that recording is going straight to Lt. Hot Dog. Bill is acting just like Victurd Newman with his sucker-punching.

1 hour ago, apbr said:

Looks to me like they're painting $Bill into such a tight corner that about the only that that will redeem him is the diagnosis of a brain tumor.

He'll fake a brain tumor!

• Love 13

The Gelded Stallion aka $Bill needs to be reminded he DID NOT build up Spencer Publications, his father Bill Spencer, Sr. did that.  In addion to being reminded that he INHERITED his share, the Gelded Stallion aka $Bill needs to be reminded that he is not the sole owner of Spencer Publications.  There is also the matter of the Gelded Stallion's sister Karen's ownership of Spencer Publications and an unaccounted 1% owned by someone per the B & B Wiki.  And....food for thought.....wouldn't an international conglomerate the size of Spencer Publications have a board of directors that need to vote for any changes to upper management?  I should be writing continuity for Bold and the Beautiful.  The writers ignore the history of this show.

• Love 17

So, now we can add another life lesson to the long list Bill has to learn; when upset, violence is not the answer. I would hold that to be doubly true when the person you are perpetrating against has some very damaging dirt on you. Now Liam can not only go see Lt. HotDog about Bill and arson, but he can throw in assault for good measure. And how is Liam being a “Traitor” Bill? Oh, by your definition. Right. Everyone must fall in line and accept that “business is business” and you have to fight dirty to rise to the top. Well my Stallion, it looks like there is a new Sheriff in town, and he doesn’t necessarily agree with that logic. It is all so exhilarating, exciting and sad at the same time. I feel bad for Liam; he is really seeing Bill, and just how little love and family mean to him, for the first time. It is clear that success and money are Bill’s true loves, and that has to hurt.

Once again DD and SC deliver in their performances.

Why did Steffy have to rush to tell Katie……….absolutely nothing? That was all kinds of weird. Seems she would have gone to her dad, granddad, Rick and Brooke first.

And here we go with the CEO wars at SP’s. As if dealing with that ish for decades over at FC’s hasn’t been enough. Of course Wyatt will not be told the truth, allowing the flames of jealousy and anger to be flamed at will. There is no way on God’s green earth that Bill will ever admit to what really is going on, and Wyatt will be told some song and dance about Bill needing a break and Liam being the natural choice to succeed him at SP’s.

Katie and Wyatt continue to grow on me now that she has given up the coy ingénue routine.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Let me get this straight. Sasha has been over in Paris modeling all this time?

And Maya is so ready to keep what's hers that she's sending her beloved sister and her husband - who have been having baby problems and whose one weakness was Sasha b/c Zende couldn't stop sniffing around Sasha when the going got tough with Nicole- TO Paris where a banished Sasha awaits?

No one can tell me Maya really gives a damn about Nicole if she's giving her the double whammy of sending her away from her entire family into what is bound to be a messy situation with Sasha over in Paris.  Maya is a stone cold bitch. 

If I were to try to predict what will happen on this show, which I usually don't because after a decent start, Brad Bell's storylines usually tend to fizzle out into nothing, I'd wager a guess that Nicole and Zende end up in Paris, where Zende and Sasha renew their relationship for some reason that may or may not make a whole lot of sense to the rest of us, sending Nicole crying back to LA sans the newly departed RF within a couple of months.  All off screen, of course.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

The Gelded Stallion aka $Bill needs to be reminded he DID NOT build up Spencer Publications, his father Bill Spencer, Sr. did that.  In addion to being reminded that he INHERITED his share, the Gelded Stallion aka $Bill needs to be reminded that he is not the sole owner of Spencer Publications.  There is also the matter of the Gelded Stallion's sister Karen's ownership of Spencer Publications and an unaccounted 1% owned by someone per the B & B Wiki.  And....food for thought.....wouldn't an international conglomerate the size of Spencer Publications have a board of directors that need to vote for any changes to upper management?  I should be writing continuity for Bold and the Beautiful.  The writers ignore the history of this show.

Thanks for reminding us of what the real deal is here.  At one time, didn't Katie have that 1%, which she and Karen used to oust Bill from the company before?  I can't recall if Katie still has it, or if it was gifted to someone else.

While the company did grow under Bill--and Karen's--stewardship, it's not as if they built the company from the ground up.  Bill inherited his share by eagerly accepting his late sperm donor's mission to destroy Eric, Ridge, Brooke and Donna by any means necessary.  I vaguely recall Katie snooping and finding Bill, Sr.'s videotaped last will and testament to his son.  Evidently, the old satyr was suffering from some kind of unrequited love for Stephanie and wanted to crush those whom he claimed hurt her.  Except, Bill then double-crossed Stephanie after she got her pound of flesh through her ridiculous Logan Chronicles foolery.

I also remember one of the reasons that Bill got married initially was because the board of directors wanted him to slow his roll because he was sowing wild oats and making it rain all over the place.  If the board of directors had that kind of sway over Bill's personal life at that time, I don't understand why they aren't a factor now.  At the very least, they should have been in a position to vote Bill out since he placed the company in legal jeopardy.  Not to mention, Karen should be absolutely furious that her daughter was "used" to get baby-daddy Thomas out of town.  The absence of Carolyin's moms has been one of the biggest gaping holes in this mish-mash of a storyline that is now going to morph into the battle for control of Spencer Publications.  Like the constant battles for control of Ewing Oil (Dallas--RIP), this promises to get quite tedious as control changes hands from Lottie, Dotty and every damn body, including people who aren't even Spencers by birth or marriage.

I have to admit that the scenes between DD and SC were excellent, as well as the direction.  I also have to admit that I shed a tear or two when I realized that Nicole's wig made an unexpected return.  Nicole's natural hair and hairline--we hardly knew ye!

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

And here we go with the CEO wars at SP’s. As if dealing with that ish for decades over at FC’s hasn’t been enough. Of course Wyatt will not be told the truth, allowing the flames of jealousy and anger to be flamed at will. There is no way on God’s green earth that Bill will ever admit to what really is going on, and Wyatt will be told some song and dance about Bill needing a break and Liam being the natural choice to succeed him at SP’s.

It's kind of funny, Liam is the Ridge to Bill's Eric in this scenario with Wyatt being the Thorne even though Wyatt is more like Bill in the way that Ridge is more like Eric.

Wyatt being the outsider in this situation + his hooking up with nosy Katie means only one thing - he'll become the Hardy Boy to her Nancy Drew in getting to the bottom of this situation with a quickness. AND Katie will probably go to bat for her man and stand up for him against Liam when she's usually been equal in her doting on her step-sons and only dipped in to ream Liam out when he and Steffy were acting like idiots over at Forrester.

54 minutes ago, Kerri Okie said:

If I were to try to predict what will happen on this show, which I usually don't because after a decent start, Brad Bell's storylines usually tend to fizzle out into nothing, I'd wager a guess that Nicole and Zende end up in Paris, where Zende and Sasha renew their relationship for some reason that may or may not make a whole lot of sense to the rest of us, sending Nicole crying back to LA sans the newly departed RF within a couple of months.  All off screen, of course.

Pretty much.  Hopefully Nicole's grief will turn to anger at both Zende and a renewed sense of anger at Maya for sending her away and helping to bust up her marriage. Nicole will eventually fall for a new dude (or may make a play for Rick) for RecastZende to come back to say he's sorry again and try to win her back.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, MulletorHater said:

Not to mention, Karen should be absolutely furious that her daughter was "used" to get baby-daddy Thomas out of town.  The absence of Carolyin's moms has been one of the biggest gaping holes in this mish-mash of a storyline that is now going to morph into the battle for control of Spencer Publications.  Like the constant battles for control of Ewing Oil (Dallas--RIP), this promises to get quite tedious as control changes hands from Lottie, Dotty and every damn body, including people who aren't even Spencers by birth or marriage.

Karen absolutely should be involved in this storyline...she owns 50% of Spencer Publications.  What if Karen found out about Bill's shenanigans and wanted to run SP? Or wanted Caroline to run it?  Karen actually should be the one running Spencer while Bill is on his "leave of absence" but that would require paying the actress to return but I'm sure with having to pay Sheila & Charlie to say lines, paying Joanna Johnson to come back might not be in the budget.

Liam not going to his Aunt Karen & telling her what's going on with Bill & Spectra shows that Liam is not out for justice, he's out for power...in that, Bill is correct about Liam's motives.  Because telling Karen what's been happening with Bill would also mean telling Karen about Caroline pretending to be dying.  Telling the truth to Karen about Caroline means the truth would be revealed to Thomas, who will be on the first Forrester plane smoking back to LA and Sally, which would mean going against Steffy's wishes.  Liam's not out for justice because if he was really out for justice he'd be turning in his bed buddy and he's not going to do that (yet)*.

I never understood why Bill Sr. never made a play for Stephanie in between marriages to Eric.

I don't understand Steffy running over to Katie to "warn" her about "something about to rock the Fashion World" and why Katie needed to be quick with the PR about it.  If Conde Nast fired Anna Wintour from Vogue, Tom Ford wouldn't need to develop a PR strategy or statement about it and even if they did issue a statement, it wouldn't be an emergency to Tom Ford.  So I don't see where Katie would need to be developing a crisis communications plan to deal with Liam being the new CEO of Spencer Publications.  A nice "We are aware of the management changes at Spencer Publications and look forward to continuing our relationship with them #####"  press release would suffice.  Management changes at Spencer are not an emergency to Forrester Creations.

*He'll expose Steffy's role in the situation when he figures out he'd rather be with Sally instead.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Kerri Okie said:

I hope not.

Mind you, I don't care one flying fig about Zencole, but Sasha can do so much better than that fuckboy. Like Thomas. Or Liam. Or LDG.

• Love 6

Does Steffy still have the hots for Bill?  I think that her hug with Bill had more passion and empathy than her hug with Liam.  By the pensive look, on her face, Steffy seems to be more worried about Bill than Liam.  Why would Liam even entertain the idea that Justin will be loyal to him over his father?  I hope that Liam has some kind of plan to get Justin arrested without implicating his father. 

Wyatt, STFU, and go back to Katie's bed. Your not the badass you think you are. 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Not without his mom fighting his battles for him, he ain't!  Notice now that Quinn has her own battle to fight she's nowhere near up in her baby boy's or Liam's butts anymore. It's the only refreshing thing about the Sheila return - Quinn leaving Wyatt and Liam alone. Notice Wyatt seems much happier and getting it on the regular without fear of the relationship imploding.

They've established Justin and Bill as being as close as brothers and Justin honestly never seemed to take a liking to either of Bill's sons. When Liam was missing Justin pouted at Bill asking him to figure out where Liam was and only did it after Bill put his foot down. And then did jack to aid him in his attempt of bringing charges against Quinn after the fact.

I so want Still to happen if only if it would open up Liam's eyes about the real deal with him and Steffy ( he was a Bill substitute) and for Brooke to unleash hell on Steffy. Bill at this point seems like he's a big enough dick and jerk to cuckold his own son as payback and Steffy 'understands' him in a way even Brooke doesn't so at this point I could see them going there - and then Steffy ends up pregnant! Oh, the drama!

The obvious person to run Spencer is Katie with Karen's backing and Wyatt as her man -in-waiting. As someone pointed out if Liam had gone to Karen with the info to have her support and backing into keeping it a family affair but oust Bill for the good of the company and her legit naming Liam as CEO, then Liam's coup would be a bit easier to swallow.  

Katie has the experience of running Spencer and with Wyatt now as her fluffer she'd really get high up on the idea. He'd be the man at the side of the woman in the chair and be able to run Spencer with his woman while neener neenering Liam.  Wyatt would be smart to put the bug in Katie's ear and she go to Karen -who has supported her before- and they go and challenge Liam.

• Love 6

I would like to see a storyline where Bill and Brooke are trying to get it on, and Bill can't perform.  Having lost his power in the boardroom, he will now have lost his power in the bedroom.

I think DD could do a good job with that.

Plus there would be no more neighing for a long, long time.

Then, after a while, with Brooke being patient and kind, Bill finally does return to his former stallion self - with Steffy.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, maisie said:

I would like to see a storyline where Bill and Brooke are trying to get it on, and Bill can't perform.  Having lost his power in the boardroom, he will now have lost his power in the bedroom.

I think DD could do a good job with that.

Plus there would be no more neighing for a long, long time.

Then, after a while, with Brooke being patient and kind, Bill finally does return to his former stallion self - with Steffy.

Your post made me giggle.  I'm a word nerd.  The anagram of bedroom is boredom. 

I'm loving this storyline.  These are the kinds of stories I want told on daytime and not the tired and worn out story of a woman (Sheila the Shedevil) pining and plotting to get the man that doesn't want her. 

I though it was a great "shock factor" to have Sheila taking shots at Quinn.  A one and done so to speak.  Sheila shoots at Quinn, gets arrested, then carted back off to the Loony Bin.  But nooooo, the idiots in charge think we want Sheila 256.0.  I'm so done with Sheila.

• Love 7

I figured that today when Justin was giving lip service to Liam that he was really just serving as eyes and ears for Bill. I hope Liam catches on sooner instead of later and sends Justin packing. I guess it's an UO but I have never liked Justin. To me, there is something very cold, underhanded and smarmy about him. I think that if he and Dollah ever came to blows, that Bill might have met his match plus some.

Was anybody else hoping that Brooke had forgotten something at home and gone back to walk in on the exchange between Puffy and Bill? I would have loved to have seen Brooke standing there silently in the foyer taking in the whole scenes, including the tearful embrace at the end. Bill, will have some 'splain' to do with that one. However, I wasn't pleased with Brooke's casual attitude of just going off to FC and leaving her clearly disturbed husband home alone. You know the first thing she's going to do is run to The Dressmaker and tell him everything (that she knows to this point.)

I got kind of a quivery sinking feeling that the fact that Bill bared it all to Steffy (probably literally before we know it) instead of Brooke, was portending something between them blossoming in the not so distant future. Especially, since

Spoiler

Liam calls Sally tomorrow and summons her to SP ASAP.

Wyatt isn't going to take this changing of the guard lying down (well, except with Katie.) I would be fine with them doing some digging around. If Katie has a voice in SP management, then now she has a very good reason to assert herself.

A day without Sheila, Zende, Maya or Nicole was a good day for me!  Although the downside was too much Steffy.

• Love 9

Oh wow based on today makes me think they'll go there with Steffy&Bill again and I'm excited! Loved them and hated they ended that storyline for the boredom of Katie's heart.

Bill wants to ruin Liam's life. Taking his wife would do that. Then Liam's "as long as I have you" and Steffy's face when he said it was enough to make it seem like he'll lose her. Then Steffy and Bill hugging at the end. 

• Love 9

yeah, i see an end to Steffy and Liam in the near future, it looked like Steffy was goin in for a kiss yesterday and realized it wasn't the right time and just gave the hug.  but I can see Still poppin up.  For ME i would love it for Bill to just take her from Liam and then drop her like she had cooties! cause he doesn't really want her he just wants to hurt his son.  and Steffy is the ONLY way to do it at the moment.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Does Steffy still have the hots for Bill?  I think that her hug with Bill had more passion and empathy than her hug with Liam.  By the pensive look, on her face, Steffy seems to be more worried about Bill than Liam.  Why would Liam even entertain the idea that Justin will be loyal to him over his father?  I hope that Liam has some kind of plan to get Justin arrested without implicating his father. 

Hard to tell about Stuffy because bitch's face...does...not...move.  Even when she should be shedding a tear or two, or trying to sound all gangsta and worried and asserting her Spencer bona fides (as matriarch perhaps?), I got  nothing from JMW.  She.  Just.  Cannot.  Act.

I'm also reminded that for all of Stuffy's barking about Big Bad Bill huffing, puffing and using his fists to knock her eunuch down that she hit and killed her cousin with a fucking tire iron.  I don't buy her faux voice of compassion one bit.  And, speaking of faux, I'm still on the fence as to whether Bill is actually upset about hitting Lame, or if he's throwing Stuffy off by getting all emotional so she can run 'n tell dat to throw her bought-and-paid-for huzzbend off his guard.  The phone call to Justin told me everything I need to know about Bill's motivations.  I did like the shout-out to Bill, Sr., whose creepiness and evil could put Barnabas Collins to shame with his sneers, cold eyes, deadly stares., walking stick and viciousness.  The only thing missing was the cape and fangs.

Poor Wyatt.  Still competing for daddy's favors and crumbs.  So, everybody is posturing for a piece of Big Daddy's estate.  It would be a hoot if Bill put his shares in trust for Will and set up Brooke as the trustee to run shit in his stead.  The last time I remember Katie running SP, she nearly ran it into the ground and she didn't do that great a job as "CEO" of Forrester Creations either.  Since she and Wyatt supposedly make this great team now after the "fashion challenge," maybe they could make that work.

• Love 9

Bill is already playing Steffy.  He will end up banging her to "decimate" his son.  Brooke is already an afterthought. I would say that's what you get when you hook up with a cheater but really, they are all cheaters so I can be happy watching it play out. I wouldn't mind Wyatt and Katie ending up running the company but Katie would just give it back to Bill.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

I would say that's what you get when you hook up with a cheater but really, they are all cheaters

B&B in a nutshell ?

The only character who haven't cheated on anyone were the ones who caught end of contract cancer or died virgins. Even Bridget who has the cleanest track record jumped into bed with Owen after Agnes/Sandy lost her and Nick's kid. Which I'm not judging because Nick, but why the hell did Owen "happy to have a pet cougar" Knight go along with it?

But anyway, yeah. As long as Brooke is kept far from Ridge,I'm fine with this. Shake it up...anything to bust up Steffy/Liam, which was never any epic love story to begin with.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

But anyway, yeah. As long as Brooke is kept far from Ridge,I'm fine with this. Shake it up...anything to bust up Steffy/Liam, which was never any epic love story to begin with.

I agree, they can even use the past. Taylor's daughter taking Brooke's husband I think would be great in shaking it up. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I agree, they can even use the past. Taylor's daughter taking Brooke's husband I think would be great in shaking it up. 

It's funny you mention that, because back when Still 1.0 happened, Taylor was absolutely against it because he was married to Katie. But given how she was willing to use Katie as a pawn years ago and didn't do much to discourage her hijinxs with Hope...who would she root for?

1vsy16.jpg

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

The only character who haven't cheated on anyone were the ones who caught end of contract cancer or died virgins.

I think the only living member of the non-cheaters club might be Nicole.

• Love 4

.....and for the love of doG, Charlie. Maybe they could get end of contract unnamed autoimmune disease together and fake faint off a cliff. I've been waiting for Bill to punch Liam since this whole thing started. But the way Liam went down was HILARIOUS. ...the stutter spin move to the floor, dammit I can't help myself. As disgusting as it was, I watched more than a few times.  And if Liam trusts Justin beyond the four steps from the door, he deserves to get GOT.  

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Love 10

Wow!  It's a miracle!  Caroline is in remission!  Did she go to a doctor or did she have an exorcism?  The lie will be kicked down the road, or not, until we get a new Thomas or not.  It seams that the Spectra Building has healed also.  Not a pile of rubble we where led to believe. Liam, by buying the property and giving  to Sally is a very chivalrous act but you know that secret won't be kept. Steffy will go ballistic but I think that's great. Steffy needs a good head explosion to cure her hair and Botox addiction. 

B&B is overdue for a partner swap so let the games begin. Liam to Sally, Bill to Steffy, and Brooke to Ridge. 

A contrite Bill is a calculating Bill. Steffy is too dumb to realize Bill is playing her.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Speaking of Ridge--Ughhh!  Just when I thought it was safe to turn on the TV!  He looked pretty great a week or two ago.  Now?  He looks like someone who went on an all-night bender, slept in his clothes, gargled some mouthwash (didn't brush his teeth), splashed some water on his face, ran his fingers through his hair and then came to work.  There isn't enough brain bleach to erase that image from my mind.  How anyone considers Ridge-Pen a heartthrob even now is simply mind boggling.  

And, the guy's shtick just never changes, and it doesn't help that Brooke overshares shit that shouldn't be any of his business.  Putting the moves on Brooke, giving his unsolicited advice about her current relationship--but meanwhile he still wants to ride Quinn to glory.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Wow!  It's a miracle!  Caroline is in remission!  Did she go to a doctor or did she have an exorcism?  The lie will be kicked down the road, or not, until we get a new Thomas or not.  It seams that the Spectra Building has healed also.  Not a pile of rubble we where led to believe. Liam, by buying the property and giving  to Sally is a very chivalrous act but you know that secret won't be kept. Steffy will go ballistic but I think that's great. Steffy needs a good head explosion to cure her hair and Botox addiction. 

B&B is overdue for a partner swap so let the games begin. Liam to Sally, Bill to Steffy, and Brooke to Ridge. 

A contrite Bill is a calculating Bill. Steffy is too dumb to realize Bill is playing her.  

And shouldn't that gift to Sally lead everyone to believe it is compensation for....something?  Most will think it is that Bill torched the building because the Caroline lie will not come out, in order for Thomas to be off screen with her.

And how could Sally keep it a secret anyways?  She would have to explain it and then everyone will know and wonder why Liam would gift it to her.  I was hoping he would build some wonderful eco-building, and give Spectra free rent.  This seems excessive and short-sighted.

About Thomas, boy that is harsh, dumping via phone call.  He could have at least made another flight to LA. 

Yes, Bill is playing Steffy, for sure.  He has also already planted the suggestion that Liam is sweet on Sally. 

• Love 4

So Liam gives the building to Sally and tells her she can get some loans from family and friends to rebuild, start her business back, hire her people back and get up and running. Okaaaayyyy. Why didn't he loan her the money she'll need?

And yet again. Steffy says "your son" a million times to Bill. He has a name. Use it, Stupid Steffy. It's Liam. Your husband. 

And yet again. Ridge is trying to lure Brooke back into his web and away from Bill. Yawn for the thousandth time. Shut him down once and for all, Brooke. Stop being everyone's door mat. Stand up for yourself, be a strong woman and leave this loser behind forever. 

Where are Eric and Quinn? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I was with you until you Brooke to Ridge and had to pump the brakes. Just can't with those two anymore.

2 hours ago, bannana said:

About Thomas, boy that is harsh, dumping via phone call.  He could have at least made another flight to LA. 

Like father like son. At least it wasn't a text asking for a divorce like Ridge did to Brooke when Ronn Moss peaced out. PF not renewing must've happened right after he finished taping his scenes with Sally at the hospital and literally his last day of his 13 week cycle (meaning they couldn't call him back to film more scenes) for them not to make that be their final breakup. I mean did he even say goodbye to Ridge? Eric? Then again Taylor's last scenes were her mid-fight with Eric after exposing Brill 1.0. Next day ::poof:: she was gone without word to anybody!

• Love 8

If Steffy believed one word out of $Bill's mouth, she's dumber than most of us know she is.  There's no way Bill feels bad about slugging his son, but if Steffy goes back to her hubby and tells him that Daddy Dearest was sorry, Liam better run.  And what the hell is Liam thinking by keeping the smarmy lawyer on the payroll?   He'll spy on Liam and report back to Bill. Nothing but a pack of doofuss dopes. 

• Love 12

I have pet peeves.  One of them are stagehands or whomever in the actor's scenes that the production department didn't catch when the final tape was in the can.  The first picture happened on August 2, 2017.  Some unknown stranger pushes Katie's around around Wyatt's neck.  Hmmm!  Who dat?

Wayward Hand.jpg

The picture below happened on today's episode, September 13, 2017.  Who's the women "sitting on Ridge's shoulder.  There was no one in the room or entered the room while Brooke & Ridge were talking.

Who's This.jpg

Edited by SimplePleasures
  • Love 13

I'll post them as I find them.  I've found at least six of them in 2017 alone.  Some of them are jarring and some are downright funny.  They happen so fast that I don't always catch them on my big screen tv.  I always watch B & B online (no commercials) and when I spot something it's super simple to back up and look for it.  The best one I found is someone reaches up from the side of a bed to arrange a sheet on the actress in the scene.  It was a love scene between Liam & Steffy ( I think) and all you see is this arm reaching up and over the side of the bed.  It was obvious the arm didn't belong to Liam or Steffy. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

If Bill throws away his relationship with gorgeous complex Brooke (a woman he's longed for for years) to bang a basic plastic narcissist than I...

Bill's been pining for Steffy a lot longer, since before he was married to Katie and Taylor was still on canvas. He was calling Brooke and Donna trash back then. lol Steffy he's always had on this pedestal and obsessed with her being in the family.

4 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I'm guessing they'll recast soon.

• Love 3

Wowwwww...ThomAss!  Dumping your insta-mix girlfriend by phone.  Classy, bruh.  Real classy.

Evidently, he took a page from his father's book, i.e. "Being with my bait son changes everything and my commitment is to him and our fambly, so see ya, kid!  We'll talk about that $100,000 loan later.  I mean, you do know it was a loan and not a gift, right?"

But, this is a family tradition in a long line of "classy" Forrester breakups.  Remember when a miffed Ridge publicly proposed to Taylor on the runway, while she was wearing a gown designed specifically for Brooke and giving Taylor what was supposed to be Brooke's ring?  Remember when Thorne gobsmacked Macy by divorcing her by fax just so that he could hook up with Taylor while they were in Hawaii together?  Of course, my favorite was Ridge dumping Brooke on their umpteenth honeymoon because of a text message to Deacon.

For those of us who were looking forward to seeing ThomAss read Carolyin's ass for filth in real time--WE WUZ ROBBED!  Am I to believe that the only satisfaction we will get is through Lame's dream?  I call FOUL!  I realize that TIIC wanted to wrap up this storyline in light of PF's departure, but it sucks monkey butt.  Just messy with a lot of loose ends just so Bradley can move on to his next "big thing"--possibly shaking up some couples and rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

But, not to be outdone by ThomAss, here comes Cap'n Save-a-Ho with yet another lifeline for poor Sally.  And, I was shocked that Fauxdilocks didn't get struck down by lightning when the word, "remorse" came out of her mouth.   When did she ever show remorse for anything?  It's one thing to feign it when you stand to benefit from it.  It's another thing to be genuinely remorseful and attempt to make amends.  How she could even look her uncle in the face again is revolting.

And, Brooke why do you persist in (a) oversharing information about your marriage with the ex you rightfully dumped; and (b) entertaining his tired, redundant and decades-old pick-up lines?  Ridge-Pen, you're not a playa-playa.  You're just a tired, wasted-looking creep who is God's joke on womankind.

On a positive note--no Sheila sightings yesterday.

• Love 11

Thomas must've slept with Caroline (feeling sorry for her/for old times sake etc), feels he's made his bed with Caroline and will lay in it and so bye bye Sally.

When they recast, probably what will happen is one of these scenarios:

Ridge / Steffy / Eric has a health crisis, nuThomas comes back to visit, he runs into Sally, she learns he married Caroline in NY.  And she's pregnant.

Thomas finds out Caroline was lying.  He goes back to LA to see if he can reconnect with Sally.  But she's moved on to Liam.

Thomas finds out Caroline was lying.  He leaves her and comes back to LA to reconnect with a hesitant Sally, who's wary of being with him again because he left her when she needed him the most.  But she's picked herself up by the bootstraps & doesn't need him anymore.  This makes Thomas want to get back with Sally even more because she's not as clingy as the whiny Caroline.  They get closer and are living a happy life when Caroline shows up in LA, pregnant, and demanding Thomas do right by her and marry her ... having 2 out of wedlock kids with Thomas isn't a good look.

• Love 5

Adding to Scenario #3:  Caroline shows up pregnant, telling Thomas he was drunk when they made love (shades of misunderstanding night).

But... either she's not pregnant but hopes to get that way after the quicky marriage or she is pregnant but its not Thomas'.  Sperm donor maybe?

Either way Thomas finds out the truth and calls her bluff.  Carowhine slinks back to NY.  Tally reuite.

Somewhere along the way Steam have broken up because Liam saw Fauxdi for the triflin' heifer she is.  Liam takes a break from relationships and he and Sally are just friends.

Free Liam!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Remember when Thorne gobsmacked Macy by divorcing her by fax just so that he could hook up with Taylor while they were in Hawaii together?

I actually have never heard this!

But, I feel like Thorne's shady BS towards women has flown under the radar because Ridge and Eric are such bigger toolsheds...like after Darla got pregnant and Thorne has the nerve to suggest that they could stay together and Macy could adopt the baby. She should've hit him in the babymaker for that.

That's part of why out of all the women to hate Brooke for their wrecked relationships, Macy taking the piss made the least sense in retrospect. They were having problems regarding Claudia (an immigrant worker at FC who was there illegally IIRC), they had long since split up before Brooke was in the picture and Thorne was the one who, in true Forrester fashion, didn't man up when Macy came back to him.

But no, Brooke is TSFTV.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ETA: so, the night he and Brooke first went skinnydipping was after he proposed to Macy and I'm fairly sure she said no or wanted to hold off. I'm low on data so I can't check right now. But suffice it to say they had their issues well before Brooke was in the picture. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, La di Diva said:

Adding to Scenario #3:  Caroline shows up pregnant, telling Thomas he was drunk when they made love (shades of misunderstanding night).

But... either she's not pregnant but hopes to get that way after the quicky marriage or she is pregnant but its not Thomas'.  Sperm donor maybe?

Either way Thomas finds out the truth and calls her bluff.  Carowhine slinks back to NY.  Tally reuite.

Somewhere along the way Steam have broken up because Liam saw Fauxdi for the triflin' heifer she is.  Liam takes a break from relationships and he and Sally are just friends.

Free Liam!

I'm assuming Thomas and Sally made love.  I don't think we / I ever saw love scenes.  I could be wrong.  But I'm going to assume that Thomas and Sally played bury the bologne.  Sally ends up pregnant.  It couldn't come at a worse time as Sally is head over her stillettoed heels in love with Liam.  Sally tells Coco she's with child and Coco spills the secret to RJ who spills to Ridge who spills to Thomas that Sally is knocked up.  This brings Thomas flying home to Los Angeles........

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode.

• Love 5

Can Steffy emote at all? Her facial expressions never changed no matter what she was saying or how she was feeling or what she was thinking. She's a robot. She never even moves her arms!

• Love 12