Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ha! Finn's face cracked wide open when Steffy countered to his edict that Liam can't come to the house anymore with 'Not a problem. I'm taking the kids and leaving.' He went for righteous to begging in 0.2s flat.

Why she's leaving HER house I don't get but at least we'll see Eric and Donna doting on the kids. Crap, hope this doesn't end up with Donna watching the kids and cracking her over the head to kidnap Hayes and leaving her for dead.

Steffy signed Liam's death warrant telling Finn about his snitching and the video. He got buggy eyed the same way he did with Vinny and is first gonna go punch him in the face and threaten him to stay away from his family, then go whine to mama Sheila who will want to prove herself to her baby boy and solve his problem.

But seriously, Tanner's played Finn being all zen and good guy on the surface except for a few peeks at his very intense rage that tells you he's got potential for a dark side. Sheila Carter genes are ready to activate.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, nkotb said:

Are Thope in bed this week? If so, could we swap-out a few scenes of that, for a few scenes of Sheila grinning like the Cheshire Cat, or Liam harping about the danger of Sheila, or Finn, inexplicably being drawn to Sheila (posting that as someone who doesn’t mind Sheila/KB, until she eats the entire show). Thope were on every second, or being discussed every second, for weeks, & now, they’re missing for a week. Balance is the key to life.

With all do respect I take exception to Shiela grinning like a Cheshire Cat. The Cheshire Cat does not smile but is mischievous grin. Shiela has a deranged smile on the Ilk of Cruella de Vil. 

Liam needs to be medicated or a straight jacket. 

Finn needs acting lessons. Liam wants Stuffy and Finn is in the way but Finn is giving Liam a major opening to do so. Just like Liam gave Lurch has a major opening to be with Hope. Hope, Lurch, Stuffy, Finn, and Liam all suck at life. 

Shiela looks like a drowned rat. 

Yay!  Stuffy is leaving with Hayes and Kelly. She will be back after maternity leave and Finn takes acting lessons. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Finn isn't wrong about Liam, but he's very wrong about Sheila.  Steffy has every right to want the safety of the kids when Sheila is stalking them. Shot them, tried to kill Finn mother and more. 

Steffy should be kicking Finn out.  It's her house. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:
7 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Can they please stop with the "daddy" crap?  A.) Sheila is like at least ten years older than Deacon, and 2.) it's just gross.

It's the new "Cha cha cha" and I hate it just as much. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Steffy, just an FYI; Sheila knows the ins and outs of your grandfather's house like the back of her hand. She made a career out of terrorizing Stephanie, she also lived there with Quinn. And since our wealthy Bell LAers don't know how to lock doors or have security systems, I don't see how you will be any safer there. 

I wonder what Sheila will do to Liam? That is after Finn beats his ass. 

Why does Sheila talk in a whisper. It is softer and far more irritating than Brooke's. 

I see a Hope/Finn pairing on the horizon. Maybe a Hope/Finn/Wyatt triangle. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Steffy, just an FYI; Sheila knows the ins and outs of your grandfather's house like the back of her hand. She made a career out of terrorizing Stephanie, she also lived there with Quinn. And since our wealthy Bell LAers don't know how to lock doors or have security systems, I don't see how you will be any safer there.

And, even in Steffy's more recent memory, Sheila was able to sneak in there during her wedding to Finn. 

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon. You're attractive. You're charming. You own what seems to be a succesful restaurant. I'm sure there are plenty of other women in L.A. willing to call you "daddy." Women you can be involved with without it jeopardizing your relationship with your daughter, your parole status (is he still on parole?), and your business. Women who you won't have to worry might some day shiv you in your sleep or let you take the fall for one of their crimes. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

And, even in Steffy's more recent memory, Sheila was able to sneak in there during her wedding to Finn. 

Deacon, Deacon, Deacon. You're attractive. You're charming. You own what seems to be a succesful restaurant. I'm sure there are plenty of other women in L.A. willing to call you "daddy." Women you can be involved with without it jeopardizing your relationship with your daughter, your parole status (is he still on parole?), and your business. Women who you won't have to worry might some day shiv you in your sleep or let you take the fall for one of their crimes. 

HELL. I'll CALL HIM DADDY! I'm pretty sure I'm younger than Sean.

Whaaat???

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10

Shiela and Deacon 🤢🤢🤮

Now it’s like Hope and Beth who for Liam. He’s going to protect Stuffy, Kelly, and Hayes but what about protecting Beth from Lurch?  Has Finn become a bigger threat, to Liam, than Lurch?

Stuffy goes to live with Eric and Finn gets to stay in Stuffy’s house. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Now it’s like Hope and Beth who for Liam. He’s going to protect Stuffy, Kelly, and Hayes but what about protecting Beth from Lurch?  Has Finn become a bigger threat, to Liam, than Lurch?

And what about protecting them from Sheila, too?  Sheila has already gone after Brooke in the past, who's to say she won't go after Brooke's daughter or grandkids? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Wow, Li Does.Not.Suffer.Fools.  I love it!

Ughh to the Steam flashbacks of those crazy kids running through sprinklers and dancing on the beach and making public spectacles of themselves.  Those scenes were annoying the first time we saw them, they're unbearable the eleventy-thousandth time.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Can Wyatt and Li just team up and go around town laying down some common sense for everyone else?  First stop, Deacon's place. 

Do the writers intend for Liam to come across like an asshole?  Because he's really coming across like an asshole, despite being technically right about Sheila. And I love how he goes from asserting his right as Kelly's father to not leave her alone with Finn anymore to basically usurping Finn's place as Hayes's father, as he prepares to absorb him into the family he imagines he's creating with Steffy now. Yeah, sure, dude, you get to decide about your daughter, but you don't get to start "protecting" Finn's son from Finn. Slow your roll. 

33 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

Ughh to the Steam flashbacks of those crazy kids running through sprinklers and dancing on the beach and making public spectacles of themselves.  Those scenes were annoying the first time we saw them, they're unbearable the eleventy-thousandth time.

The only small mercy there was that the flashbacks were largely silent. Their dialogue as a "cool, edgy couple," was so cringeworthy. We're probably about a week away from the return of the dreaded "cha cha cha."  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Can Wyatt and Li just team up and go around town laying down some common sense for everyone else?  

Hell, can they just get together period? We know Wyatt doesn't have problems with MILFs lol

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10

No doubt Li was hurt, but she didn't show it, she sure as hell drummed up her anger and indignation though. Why did it feel so much more powerful than Steffy's? 

How does Liam imagine he will keep anyone safe? I remember a time when he was terrorized by Quinn, a woman who was about 90% less threatening than Sheila. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

How does Liam imagine he will keep anyone safe? I remember a time when he was terrorized by Quinn, a woman who was about 90% less threatening than Sheila. 

I assume his method of handling Sheila will be the same method he uses to handle every other problem in his life. He'll spend months' worth of episodes wandering around town to complain about her to everyone he knows. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 18

Big surprise that someone literally stalking you would take a golden opportunity to look good.  I wish the show could have Li on it without Finn.  I'm not sure it's like classically great acting, but she feels very much like a real person which IMO is more important.

Sheila is basically going to keep stinking up the show with "master villain" plot lines for years on end, right? She's honestly ok in one off stories, but this ain't Rena Sofer, who actually made me want to watch a deranged character.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

And that heinous music. I had to mute the tv. But then that just made me have to look at the screen the whole time to see when it would be safe to turn the sound back up. Lose/lose situation.

Also, I was afraid that I would hear them doing that old Purina Cat Chow commercial jingle.

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 10

Shouldn’t Liam be having some flashbacks about Hope? I mean their breakup is still fresh. He must have a switch on his ass that he changes from Hope to Steffy. Just because Steffy and Finn are having some problems doesn’t mean shes available. I want to Finn to confront Liam. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Shouldn’t Liam be having some flashbacks about Hope? I mean their breakup is still fresh. He must have a switch on his ass that he changes from Hope to Steffy. Just because Steffy and Finn are having some problems doesn’t mean shes available. I want to Finn to confront Liam. 

Well after a quick flashback of Lope we had Hope flashing back to Rome and sexing Thomas before he popped up in her doorway. So par for the course. 

Liam is proving Hope right though.. wafflers gotta waffle 😩

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bluvelvet said:

Liam is proving Hope right though.. wafflers gotta waffle 😩

Yeah, and each day that passes, I am more and more glad she didn't waste time or energy grovelling for forgiveness. For all that Liam claims that it was Thomas that was the issue, I have the feeling he'd act the same way if it were anyone else she had kissed. 

But boy am I disappointed that he hasn't made a peep about Beth's custody since the divorce. Here was a slam dunk  thing to give Liam any kind of autonomy but no. We don't even get that much.

This show is SUCH a joke.

• Like 9

Is anyone enjoying the sex scenes with Deacon and Shelia? Because I sure as hell am not! I like Deacon, I want him to come out ahead and he’s not going to with a stupid Shelia romance. I’d rather he be with anyone else. I think him and Li could be an interesting pair. 

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

But boy am I disappointed that he hasn't made a peep about Beth's custody since the divorce. Here was a slam dunk  thing to give Liam any kind of autonomy but no. We don't even get that much.

Yep. He's mentioned Kelly and Hayes who knows how many times this past week, and I don't think I've heard Beth's name come out of his mouth one time during the week.  I've always agreed with Liam that Thomas is basically the worst, but he's kind of losing his argument on that score when he isn't raising a single bit of protest about the idea of Beth being around him. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

I can rationalize that Liam isn't harping about Beth at the moment because a) he doesn't know what Hope has done with Thomas and can live in denial that they've bumped uglies and distract himself with the Steffy situation and b) there isn't any need to worry about custody of Beth just yet until Hope decides she wants to move in with Thomas. THEN I would expect Liam to blow a gasket and start threatening custody with Hope and Thomas (oh, the irony) dragging him for trying to take a child from her mother and using a child for his own agenda. Nevermind that Thomas did all that himself, Today, this week, Thomas is different/change/saved a life (TM Finn) (rolling my eyes).

Regarding why Liam hasn't shown urgency about Sheila's threatening Hope and Beth due to their connection to Brooke - I agree he ultimately should be but Sheila's more recent deadly moves have been made towards Steffy and Finn who Kelly is in direct line of fire and Finn until recently has had some cotten pickin' sense to not want Sheila anywhere near Steffy or the kids. The fact he's saying 'cut her some slack?' makes Finn stupid and dangerous and the fact Kelly had a near drowning on his watch makes it pretty easy to me if I were Liam to say keep that man away from my kid especially if his own WIFE left him because she thinks she can't trust him.

And being real, Deacon is actually putting Hope and Beth in danger if Sheila every got it into her head they were obstacles to her relationship with Deacon or she turned on Deacon and wanted to get revenge. Right now beggars can't be choosers so she's content with Deacon until she isn't. 

Steffy telling Finn about Liam's video allowed Finn to try to pivot the conversation to make Liam the problem when he isn't. Look, if you think Liam is a threat to your marriage, that's because you think STEFFY would ALLOW him to be a threat your marriage in which case Liam ISN'T the problem- your wife's loyalty is. Liam can be wrongly trying to insinuate himself in that marriage but that doesn't mean Finn isn't hella wrong in his handling of Sheila and discussions on this topic with his wife. Liam is wrong about some things but he isn't the issue in the Sinn marraige. Steffy was up Finn's butt from their wedding day about her no toleration of Sheila so HTH is in that Liam's the one planting seeds of doubt about Finn when Finn is doing exactly what Steffy was afraid of and proving him right?

Finn's considered Kelly one of his kids from even before they got married with few peeping they didn't like his co-opting Liam's kid so not seeing the issue of Liam telling Steffy he's concerned for both of her kids (one of which is his). If he just mentioned Kelly he'd be accused of not giving a damn about Hayes; mentioning Hayes in his concerns he's said to be trying to co-opt Finn's kid when Finn's made mention of Kelly in the same context. Man, can't win. AND honestly, it didn't sit right with me that Finn was trying to squeeze in a Step-daddy/daughter beach day BEFORE Kelly was to spend quality time with her father Liam. Of course they should bond and have fun together but to do it on the same day when she has plans with Liam and when he's on call? Feels like some territory marking on Finn's part on someone else's kid that isn't cool and a bit disrespectful.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, CaffeineFree said:

I hate Liam. This character cannot be excoriated enough. Or punched.

I despise him.. he’s on way too much and involved in every storyline. I hope Steffy kicks him to the curb. 

ETA: Just watched todays (Monday) show- Liam  UGH...kissing Steffy's hand and how many times has he told Steffy he loves her.  I don't see any romantic interest from Steffy and he is clearly angling for more...

Edited by bluvelvet
added
  • Like 9

I think they keep showing Steffy flashbacks to remind viewers what she looks like without a purse for stuffed animal in front of her. 
Brooke, SHUT UP. She should be proud that her daughter got off the stupid waffles merry go round. Telling her to fight for her love is such stupid advice. She just explained to her why she doesn’t want to do it anymore.

When Li was rightfully chastising Finn, his hair reminded me of Julius Caesar growing into a Jim Carey Dumb and Dumber. It looked better later in the episode.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Oh, Brooke, your daughter is standing there telling you she wants to focus on her career, and you're trying to drag her into dealing with romantic drama instead? You can't be proud of her trying to be a strong, independent woman who doesn't need to be obsessed with her love life? 

And, Hope, notice how you never say anything about how you feel about Thomas?  It's all that you love Liam, but you know Thomas is focused on only you. I predict that Hope will get her groove on for a while but not really settle into some serious "I love you" kind of relationship with Thomas, and when she's ready to move on, or refuses to take any further step, we're going to be right back to stalker Thomas. 

Poor Li must be sitting there wondering how she raised such a dolt. It must be Jack's fault. Hmm, now that I say it, he is very much like his father where Sheila is concerned, isn't he? He thought he could compartmentalize his relationship with her away from his relationship with his family, and it's coming back to bite him in the ass, because Sheila doesn't stay in her compartment. Just like his father thought he could just keep his affair with her and her being Finn's bio mother walled off from his family, and it did not stay that way. 

Will somebody please slip some new lines into Scott Clifton's scripts?  He's just saying exactly the same shit every day. It's like there's some competition between the script writers and the wig masters to see who can make the Liam/Steffy scenes more ridiculous. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Will somebody please slip some new lines into Scott Clifton's scripts?  He's just saying exactly the same shit every day. It's like there's some competition between the script writers and the wig masters to see who can make the Liam/Steffy scenes more ridiculous. 

The only thing that changes in the Lame and Stuffy scenes is Stuffy's wigs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Brooke, your daughter is standing there telling you she wants to focus on her career, and you're trying to drag her into dealing with romantic drama instead? You can't be proud of her trying to be a strong, independent woman who doesn't need to be obsessed with her love life? 

I genuinely think Brooke has honest to God forgotten what it looks like for a woman to live without a man or to otherwise be completely done with a man's bullshit. It was bad enough that she was encouraging Lope in the 2010s after Hope damn near had a nervous breakdown the first time they had sex and she felt like she sold out her values but now? A whole decade, two kids and multiple back-and-forths later? Hell, for all she's aware of, Steffy is happily married to Finn, so it's not like  she has anything to prove to Taylor even.

It's also funny that she wants to lecture about rushing from one relationship to the next--Brooke Logan, the woman who infamously had a bed set up in her office to seduce Ridge and would later fuck Deacon on; who took a red-eye from Sydney to LA without a second thought to chase Nick--an man that she broke the sound barrier to divorce a year earlier; and who literally didn't even wait for her own sister to leave the property before boning her husband because "she took her ring off."

THAT Brooke Logan.

Okay. 🤡

I do think she is still very much over-hated in proportion to her sins (none of which includes criminal acts that her detractors Taylor, Quinn and Stephanies I and II have skated off of), but I'm reminded of why it took me years to even remotely like this character.

• Like 12

I feel that Brooke is being forced to view her own love life through Hope's lens and doesn't like what she's realizing. For a mother who has concurred that she doesn't want her daughter to repeat her own past mistakes, she sure isn't walking the talk.

I am sick. to. death. of. Liam!

Where's Bill? Katie and Carter? Anybody? At this point, I'd take Zende and Paris. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

Loved that Li read Finn for filth.  It's the kind of frank talk that only a mother would give her son.  She was incredulous that her kid could be so stupid*.

But.  After Steffy left him and now that his mother is supremely disappointed with him?  I fear this dolt will have no alternative but to turn to the only person on his side.  The bio-mom who outstayed her welcome decades ago but still sucks all the oxygen from the show - Sheila.

(*But it's the lack of warmth she displayed here, a quality that is evident in almost all of her scenes, that makes me think she's not a great romantic prospect.)

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I FF'd through all the Liam/Steffy nonsense because I really can't.

I fear Li's words may have come too late; the damage has already been done. Finn hugged Sheila, thanked her, and called her mom; add that to when Sheila finds out Steffy left and why? Full psycho mode will be engaged. 

Brooke's hair though? Reminds me of a Cocker Spaniel. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I fear Li's words may have come too late; the damage has already been done. Finn hugged Sheila, thanked her, and called her mom; add that to when Sheila finds out Steffy left and why? Full psycho mode will be engaged. 

I'm kind of surprised they didn't have Sheila standing at a window or partially opened door, listening to that whole Li/Finn conversation. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Brooke's hair though? Reminds me of a Cocker Spaniel. 

I thought her entire look yesterday was exceedingly messy with the stringy hair and that horribly wrinkled pink silk suit. 

I see Steffy's defaulting to her Bratz doll look. 

OTOH, Li looked amazing! I loved that shade of lipstick on her. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I feel that Brooke is being forced to view her own love life through Hope's lens and doesn't like what she's realizing. For a mother who has concurred that she doesn't want her daughter to repeat her own past mistakes, she sure isn't walking the talk.

I mean....doesn't Brooke also talk to Bridget? A woman who is one of the very few in all of B&B canon that doesn't suffer fools lightly? She and Nick had their final divorce and she went about her business without blaming Aggie for spilling the beans or trying to get back with him. Hell, she was never even the one chasing after him during their breaks anyway.

Bridget seems to be doing fine once she cut the waffles out of her life and once Hope ditches Thomas (because I agree w everyone saying that she is only about herself in that situationship), she'll be fine, too.

• Like 8

Finn calling Liam “you little PUKE!” was the best thing on this show since the weeklong Thope sexytimes. 

Liam, little puke, is completely right, & completely wrong. Finn defending Sheila is what’s currently putting his marriage at risk, but, Liam has kissed Finn’s wife, twice, without either of them telling anyone except Wyatt. They’re keeping secrets, which is also a huge issue in the Sinn marriage. TN is so much better I’m non-romantic scenes.

• Like 4
  • Applause 12

BROOKE’S AWFUL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!  Ages her so much!  

Liam and his repetitious rants!  Liking Wyatt though.

Finn looks like a spoiled brat not getting his way and is about to whine and cry over Steffy’s departure.  I want to swat that look right off his face.  FFS be a man!

Thought that might be Steffy’s excuse to go on mat leave so wonder how long she will be at Eric’s.  Finn is likely going to go all Sheila any day now though which might prompt her to leave LA….

• Like 3

I have always said that I thought Brooke looked so great with that shoulder length bob. She looked younger and her hair looked so much healthier. Why in the world doesn’t this actress do something, anything with that stringy mess?!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 8/3/2023 at 6:43 PM, Waldo13 said:

Finn needs acting lessons. Liam wants Stuffy and Finn is in the way but Finn is giving Liam a major opening to do so. Just like Liam gave Lurch has a major opening to be with Hope. Hope, Lurch, Stuffy, Finn, and Liam all suck at life. 

Shiela looks like a drowned rat. 

Yay!  Stuffy is leaving with Hayes and Kelly. She will be back after maternity leave and Finn takes acting lessons. 

The actor who plays Finn is truly a craptacular actor.  He's so bad they should have an on-set acting coach giving him directions while he is filming.

On 8/6/2023 at 10:28 PM, CaffeineFree said:

I hate Liam. This character cannot be excoriated enough. Or punched.

I have hated Liam and his beady eyes for years and years and years.  This character is one of the sorriest excuses for a human being on the show, and yet Bradley has written him as intensely desirable, every woman wants him, for years.  Bradley fixates on the leading men on this show.  For years he was fixated on Ronnnnnn Mosssss Ridge and now he has been fixated on Liam.  I think he sees these two as his alter ego.  That's why they always come out on top no matter what they do.  It's infuriating.

• Like 8
  • Applause 5

Finn,  you are such a bold face lier. Tell RJ the whole story because you are the main problem not Liam. It was you that embrace Shiela and it was you that defended Shiela, your mother,  and couldn’t tell Stuffy that you couldn’t erase her from his life. 

Finn threatening Liam would be more convincing if he knew how to act. Finn sucks the big one! 

Finn should go back to doing Liberty Mutual commercials where fucked up acting is appropriate. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Brooke is a horrible mom. Liam is out there swapping photos of Hope for Steffy, say dreaming of Steffy kissed Steffy multiple times and Brooke still pushing her daughter to fight for that man?  She should settle for that? 

Finn keeps blaming Liam, while Liam is wanting the marriage over.  Finn is giving him all the opening.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 1

I actually laughed today when Finn tried to yell at Liam to stay away from his wife. While I have no love for Liam, I have always thought that Finn was the weakest actor on this show (and boy is that saying a lot!). Now I’m sure of it. Please get rid of Finn or replace him.

• Like 5

Awww...I like Finn, and he'll always be Liberty Biberty to me.  I want him to go batshit crazy on Liam and kill him, then he and Sheila can escape and leave the country.  That way, I won't have to look at Sheila anymore, and people who don't like Finn won't have to look at him anymore either. 

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

I believe it's B&B hair/ make-up that insists on keeping Brooke in the long stringy too yellow extensions.  The shoulder length bob was so much better. A much less yellow blonde would be a definite improvement.

• Like 12
  • Love 2

Oh, and Finn and Sheila flee to Belize.  One day, she decides to relax by going for a swim and gets eaten up by a crocodile, who spits out those nasty nine toes.  Finn finds the toes and goes 🤷‍♂️, goes back inside, relaxes with a drink. 🍹

Edited by Crashcourse
  • LOL 10