Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

The quickness that people have turned around on Thomas really show that it was a mistake to have him behind the CPS call. Personally I would have had Douglas be the one who did it. Then have Thomas find out about it and try to protect him while also sticking it to Brooke by keeping the secret. They could have had virtually the same fall out. 

They do need to go forward with Thomas and Hope or just drop it. I do think at the end of this it would be cool if Hope realizes that this isn’t about being like her mom and being drawn to the bad boys but really is about her no longer being in love with Liam. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
3 minutes ago, ybrik said:

They do need to go forward with Thomas and Hope or just drop it.

Well I vote for drop it. If the show can't or won't give Thomas a real love interest, then he can be shipped off to Forrester International in Europe.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Today is where Hope really lost me. I mean, you can't control your thoughts all the time. You can't stop things from popping into your head. But, today, when Thomas was sitting there telling her how he's so happy she's in his life, it should have reminded her of exactly what he was saying and doing last year in the leadup to the fashion show and his attempt to kiss her. Instead of being alarmed, she was eating it up. So, fine, Hope, go ahead and fuck him and get it over with so we can all vomit and move onto another story. 

Also, I'm not at all comfortable with the amount of time they're giving Liam and Steffy this week. I almost suffered a concussion from that anvil when Steffy told Liam how she and Finn are it for life just like he and Hope are it for life. Go back to fucking your husband in your living room with your doors unlocked, Steffy. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

If Steffy and Liam hook up, I don't want to see Finn go psycho.  He seems like a nice guy and I'd just want him to get on with his life and meet someone else later.

Me too. My vote would be to bring Bridget back and if we get to see a teenage Logan Knight in the process, all the better.

2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

2 hours ago, nilyank said:

Well I vote for drop it. If the show can't or won't give Thomas a real love interest, then he can be shipped off to Forrester International in Europe.

Also this. I am just SO over it, I don't care and nothing good OR bad sticks for any length of time either way.

Just recast the character so MAYBE we can pretend the last four years didn't happen, God.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 9

I hate this SL and the actors are bringing their "D" game. I mean, I'm not expecting "Succession" season 4, episode 3, but sheesh. Thomas is unconvincing as having "changed," Liam is coming across as whiny, and the worst, is AN. I usually think she performs very well and we've seen her in some great scenes, so I know it's not due to lack of talent. Her strange behavior seems very forced and borders on melodramatic/manic.

For the life of me, I just can't wrap my head around how somebody can be welcoming, accepting, and even fantasizing about somebody who was complicit in keeping you away from your newborn, attempted to kidnap you, nearly raped you, and tanked your mother's marriage. Hope is indeed, Hopeless. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

For the life of me, I just can't wrap my head around how somebody can be welcoming, accepting, and even fantasizing about somebody who was complicit in keeping you away from your newborn, attempted to kidnap you, nearly raped you, and tanked your mother's marriage. Hope is indeed, Hopeless. 

All of this, but I have to ask why B&B is cashing in the chips on this NOW, a whopping four years out, when Hope and Liam have been at the most stable they've ever been and she'd have no reason to wander. I mean, she and Liam WERE separated since Thomas returned and neither was particularly into the other then.

Women going for shit guys is part and parcel for this genre, but I don't understand this full about-face they're doing that neither Hope or Thomas fans want for their fave.

37 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Liam is coming across as whiny

This is probably the biggest reason Thomas for all his shit ways exploded into popularity. My internal frustration with Liam as a character is he does nothing BUT whine.

He mewled while Hope was with Wyatt and did nothing.

He only ever whined about Quinn Bad™ to Steffy when she was married to Wyatt.

He doesn't so much waffle as much as stumble into his romantic entanglements with a dumbfounded look on his face that no one, not even characters on the show, can take seriously. I did drag Thomas for throwing people's past in their past, but I was saying since the day Hope "lost" Beth that a big part of the reason she expected him to leave for the easy option is because that's what he'd always done.

Just once, I wish the guy could drive a story on his own and take one solitary action and it's ridiculous that a guy who's been on the show this damn long has never had this, not once and not even by accident.

Thomas is and will forever be the fucking worst, but people gravitate to dynamic characters more than flat ones. I'm here for him speaking up against Thomas but that ain't making up for thirteen years of having the agency God gave a doorknob.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

This. I just can't. He's the one person who should be a permanent "no go" for Hope. All she should need to do is take one look at Beth to remember exactly why she can never trust Thomas enough to be intimate with him. 

And, like @Anna Yolei said, the timing is shit here. She just shot him down last year, without even looking remotely tempted or like she regretted having to turn him down, if only it wasn't for that darn moral compass and marriage. She was very clear and firm in her refusal. And Thomas's list of crimes against her and the people she love has just increased since then. When he tried to kiss her last year, he'd been (to her knowledge) on his best behavior for a long time. He was the one who helped get Liam and Bill out of jail, so she had real reasons to believe that he had reformed at that point in time. So how the hell is he even more attractive and tempting to her now?  Even if the Beth issue isn't at the front of her mind (and how could it not be?), what about his abuse of her other child?  He emotionally abused Douglas in service of his plot to end Hope's mother's marriage. And this is after he already had a pattern of emotionally and physically abusing Douglas in his efforts to get Hope into bed. That's the entire reason Hope has had custody of Douglas all this time.

It would be unacceptable, to me, at any point in time, but it would have made way more sense last year after the fashion show when they'd been bonding so much both at work and then "as a family" at Eric's house after work, and she was hurt that night by Liam telling her he couldn't stay and watch the fashion show because of Thomas. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

Not only do I hate this story line with Hope and Thomas but I hate her hair with a thousand hates. I will not watch this show again until this despicable story is abandoned. How dare these writers insult our collective intelligences with this dreck. Shame on them.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't want to see Finn go psycho.

I think the one to watch out for is Hayes. He's got Sheila's and Taylor's genes. Some things skip a generation. He doesn't stand a chance at mental wellness.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7

Lord knows I hate fan petitions with the heat of 1000 suns bur this is the one storyline where I'd take a page out the Daniel Goddard stans' playbook and fly a plane over the CBS studio to express how much I hate this shit ass story.

Just now, SweePea59 said:

I think the one to watch out for is Hayes. He's got Sheila's and Taylor's genes. Some things skip a generation. He doesn't stand a chance at mental wellness.

Not to mention Stephanie's genes too.

That poor boy is so screwed.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Even in a genre which traditionally demands leaps of logic, Hope's sudden hankering for Thomas is a hard pill to swallow. All this while, she has been resistant to his advances, without knowing the extent of his atrocities. Remember when she married him for Douglas's sake and didn't want to sleep with him, so he planned to drug and rape her? She didn't know anything then - not his complicity in her daughter's abduction, his abuse of their son, his vendetta against her mother - and yet she had no desire to consummate their marriage. She's seen him shirtless multiple times and not felt even a drop of lust. But now, NOW, she thinks he's so hot that she can't stop dreaming about him while making love to her husband???

Edited by Aymery
  • Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

I’m just able today to catch up on Wednesday- Friday and I have a few questions about Thursday. 

Who is the new girl at the meeting. Is she from the accounting department?  Is that actress doing a guest spot from another reality show?  How is HFTF doing better when Lurch’s designs haven’t hit the market?  Was there a showing without being shown?  

If Paris and Hope were trying to compete in the boobage department, it would be a fight between a super heavyweight and a flyweight. 

The question is not if Lurch is fixated on Hope but Hope being fixated on Lurch.  Hope must be back to entertain thoughts about Lurch.

The new girl ask if Lurch wants to look over projection with her.  Is projections an accounting word or does she mean she wants to see his projection?  

If Lurch is a changed man, then why does have to tell everyone he’s a changed man over and over and over again?  It seems he’s actually trying to convince himself than the people around him.  Lurch, in talking to Hope, is not only a mutual mind fuck but also an eye fuck. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

The new girl ask if Lurch wants to look over projection with her.  Is projections an accounting word or does she mean she wants to see his projection?  

I'm going with she was hitting on him. 1) We're probably going to be hit over the head with random FC employees hitting on him in front of Hope, so we can see her being jealous. 2) If she really needed to go over the projections with someone, wouldn't that someone be Hope?  Because if he's designing and handling sales figures, what is Hope's job? 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If she really needed to go over the projections with someone, wouldn't that someone be Hope?  Because if he's designing and handling sales figures, what is Hope's job? 

From the way it used to be set up in the 2010s, she seemed to be the spokesperson lending her imagine to the brand, much like celebrities do (ie Jessica Simpson). In the way distant past when the show cared about some semblance of accuracy, designing, logistics and accounting were all separate things. You never saw Ridge weighing in on how Thorne ran logistics, for example.

That said, Hope would be a far more logical person to speak to than Thomas.

• Like 7
26 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

From the way it used to be set up in the 2010s, she seemed to be the spokesperson lending her imagine to the brand, much like celebrities do (ie Jessica Simpson). In the way distant past when the show cared about some semblance of accuracy, designing, logistics and accounting were all separate things. You never saw Ridge weighing in on how Thorne ran logistics, for example.

That said, Hope would be a far more logical person to speak to than Thomas.

I always looked at Hope as a spokes person for HFTF.  Back when KM was Hope, she was more of a spokes model because she actually did photo shoots and interviews to promote HFTF.  Back then Wyatt acted as Hope’s front man. I don’t remember how and when Hope became the business woman that worried about the bottom line.  I remember when HFTF was quite profitable even when Lurch was not designing for HFTF but designing for Sally Spectra.  Hope was a social media icon but now social media is hardly mentioned and HFTF now relies on bias critics for how well HFTF. Think about it critics who give not so favorable reviews, to movies, are the movies that have the biggest box office. 

In retrospect, beauty, in fashion, is in the eye of the beholder and I think all of Lurch’s designs suck the big one as the cloths that the characters wear. 

• Like 9

The more Lurch talks to Hope the more I’m convinced that he still has deep romantic feeling toward Hope.  Lurch is changing?  No, not at all.  Lurch is still the glib sweet talking predictor who tries to talk women out of their panties.  I’m quite sure if Hope started to take her clothes off, Lurch would be more than ready to oblige her.  Hope thinks that Lurch is giving her compliments and not at all being inappropriate.  Hope, for all intents and purposes, confesses to Lurch that she wants to be a bad girl. 

Thinking of Hope and Lurch hooking up 🤢🤢🤮  

Does Hope know the complete truth about Douglas was created?  I guess it wouldn’t matter to her since Douglas was created. 

• Like 9

If Hope is all hyped up to unleash her bad girl side, why is she getting all hot and bothered for the guy who is reiterating that same "you're an angel" crap she's tired of being held to? That should have turned her right off Thomas today. 

Is everyone involved in this storyline just going to have the same exact conversations every single day? Steffy reassures Hope that, if she gets uncomfortable, just let her know. Hope assures Steffy that everything is fine. Liam displays the only brain in this storyline by telling Steffy/Hope/Wyatt/Thomas that he can't trust Thomas because he always pulls this reformed crap before he does the exact same shit all over again. Thomas reassures Hope that he has nothing but the purest intentions and just wants to save HFTF. Hope stares awkwardly at Thomas, pictures of Thomas, or mental images of Thomas. Everybody talks about how strong and healthy the Lope and Sinn marriages are. 

Every fucking day. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Gam2, I could not agree more. The show has become nothing more than wash, and repeat and wash, and repeat. I know Brooke with this bartender guy, well, that makes me really want to barf because I don’t find him even remotely attractive.

By the way, I can’t believe Jacqueline, MacInnes Wood is pregnant again.  What is it, she’s now going to have four kids under the age of five or six? I was just shocked when she announced it today on The Talk. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

By the way, I can’t believe Jacqueline, MacInnes Wood is pregnant again.  What is it, she’s now going to have four kids under the age of five or six? I was just shocked when she announced it today on The Talk. 

How far along is she, and does anyone know if the show will incorporate her latest pregnancy into the show?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

If Hope is all hyped up to unleash her bad girl side, why is she getting all hot and bothered for the guy who is reiterating that same "you're an angel" crap she's tired of being held to? That should have turned her right off Thomas today. 

None of this nonsense story line make any sense. I'm beginning to think that the mannequin came to life, kidnapped Hope and is taking her place. That makes more sense and is actually more believable than what they are giving us. 

6 hours ago, norcalgal said:

and does anyone know if the show will incorporate her latest pregnancy into the show?

That's never wise, as we learned by from the Married With Children experience. I just hope it means she gets a nice long maternity leave from the show.

I'm going to duck and cover now, but I'm going to say it anyway. I miss Sheila. Especially since this wash and repeat nonsense is what they are giving us.

And that nasally high talking waiter? At least Brooke keeps turning him down.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, nkotb said:

What a coincidence that JMW got pregnant right when Hope & Liam are having issues. I smell Steffy’s 3rd “who’s the daddy?” storyline, Fall, 2023. 

Exactly what I was thinking. Liam is spending more time with Steffy, bemoaning his concerns about Thomas and Hope. Hope is distracted by Thomas. Finn is dealing with the Sheila stuff. Perfect recipe for another drunken ONS. 

Although I will find it hilarious if Steffy, with all the stones she's thrown at Brooke over the years, has her third WTD pregnancy in a row. But it loses all of its oomph if Finn just gets over it in five minutes again. (They should let him get angry. TN is a much better actor when he gets to play anger.) 

• Like 10
15 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I'm happy for her, I grew up with three siblings, four is a good number!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Why was Ridge so weird about Steffy leaving to go home on her birthday. She is a grown woman with kids.

Could have done without the Liam stuff. Like always.

They love those Monaco flashbacks. 

Congrats to JMW. Couldn't imagine having 3 (boys) under the age of 4 with another on the way. Maybe she is trying for a girl. 🙏

• Like 4

In Sludge's slide show bday card to Steffy were there any pictures with Phoebe, her damn twin, in them? It is so bizarre how they rarely even mention her name. Same for Sludge and Taytay's memories of Steffy's childhood. It's unnatural.

Public service announcement for everyone here: today's episode is all about Steffy's bday and mostly flashbacks of her. That's it. Total waste of an episode. And re the flashbacks and photos, there are none with Ronn Moss or Hunter Tylo, or any other Thomas. And as I mentioned, it didn't look like Phoebe was in any, but the slideshow was fast and small on tv so I'm not sure if she was in any photos. There were a couple of photos of Steffy with Stephanie, but no others worth mentioning. And about her relationships, only two were mentioned, Liam and Finn. What was funny was that they did use some of the footage of Liam and Steffy running at each other on the beach like two linebackers, but only of Liam running, not Steffy.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

Is everyone involved in this storyline just going to have the same exact conversations every single day?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952fo01x8clnc3xgkjbrs4

And gag to hearing "cha, cha, cha" on today's episode. If TPTB are trying to make me tune out again, well, mission accomplished.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I know Brooke with this bartender guy, well, that makes me really want to barf because I don’t find him even remotely attractive.

I don't find him attractive, and neither does Brooke.  

• Like 8

A relationship with Brooke and the bartender would never work. Brooke is a successful businesswoman. Long term she’s going to want to be with someone who isn’t necessarily rich, but is a driven professional in their own field. She has nothing in common with this guy. The only thing he ever says to her are flattering things and while that’s nice in the short term, it would get old fast. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1

Ah!  It’s Stuffy’s birthday.  I’m so happy for her I could shit. 

Flashbacks of Liam and Stuffy 🤢🤮.  If it was anyone but Lurch I would say go for it Hope since turn about is fair play.  To me, Lurch is a loathsome piece of shit. Back in the day we called people like Lurch a lounge lizard in a leisure suit. I knew to many men like him in real life.  Hope, Wyatt could be considered a bad boy. Why don’t you hop back on if you have to. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

When it was just Ridge and Steffy with her birthday cake, my immediate thought was that she's being given a birthday cake in the office where her father, brother, grandfather, and cousin work, and where her mother stops by pretty much daily, but only Ridge is there?  That was odd, but then I thought maybe they were saving money, and it was just going to be Ridge and Steffy in the episode. But then right after she left, Taylor comes in, and then we got Liam and Finn later, so I just do not get why the cake and card were just between Ridge and Steffy. 

Shallow note - can they not find any better wigs for this show? The one Steffy was wearing today was so beyond obvious. 

The anvils were flying fast and furious today. We're definitely going to see Liam and Steffy in bed (or on couch) together soon enough. And instead of Liam coming over to tell Steffy how he's been walking on the beach thinking about her, why couldn't he have just been there to pick up the kids for the night, since Steffy and Finn had plans for her birthday? They still could have had their flashback scenes without that lead in. 

Oh, and Ridge's weirdness about Steffy leaving to spend the evening with her husband was like his own little homage to how his mother was about him. Does nobody in this family have a sense of appropriate boundaries? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Aren't these special milestone episodes supposed to celebrate the show as a whole and revolve around more than one character?  

B&B has the unique problem of having relatively few veteran characters. Like, half of Y&R's cast has been with the show prior to 2003 and half of them have been there since the 80s.

With this show, there's only two day one players remaining, one of which is hardly in the show these days and JMW, crazy as it is to believe, is currently one of the most senior actors in the cast despite debuting in 2008. Scott Clifton is next in line but the fandom would rather watch Flo and Paris get tongue bathed before Liam.

That said, it's definitely a far cry from the first big milestone episode with Brooke, Ridge, Eric & Stephanie going up to Big Bear to plan how to get the company back from Nick for episode #5000. Although Steph and Eric getting it on was far less gross than Steffy and Finn banging in their living room yet again. ☠️

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Well, I am just a tad bit pissed off, not to mention butt hurt and offended for John McCook and Katherine Kelly Lang. A 9000th episode celebration and not one single mention to the shows only surviving originals? How rude. 

So, ok, it is Steffy's birthday, but the whole episode Show? 

I just watched Sally Spectra lay Bill Spencer open for having one of his henchmen take pictures of her wedding to Clark, which exposed Macy as her daughter. Sally was threatening to expose his involvement in porno mags. 

And it was just absolutely fucking riveting. 

Get a clue Show. Get a clue. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

Well, I am just a tad bit pissed off, not to mention butt hurt and offended for John McCook and Katherine Kelly Lang. A 9000th episode celebration and not one single mention to the shows only surviving originals? How rude. 

So, ok, it is Steffy's birthday, but the whole episode Show? 

I just watched Sally Spectra lay Bill Spencer open for having one of his henchmen take pictures of her wedding to Clark, which exposed Macy as her daughter. Sally was threatening to expose his involvement in porno mags. 

And it was just absolutely fucking riveting. 

Get a clue Show. Get a clue. 

Co-signing all of this. What a slap in the face to John and Kelly. 

Also, Steffy is a twin. To have no mention of Phoebe, even a picture or two was ridiculous. 

I mean, it took me all of 30 seconds to find a picture of them online.

image.png.69d5966a287f6524da9d6d7f05962e2d.png

• Like 9
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

A relationship with Brooke and the bartender would never work. Brooke is a successful businesswoman. Long term she’s going to want to be with someone who isn’t necessarily rich, but is a driven professional in their own field. She has nothing in common with this guy. The only thing he ever says to her are flattering things and while that’s nice in the short term, it would get old fast. 

I agree flattery can only get you so far and while KKL has chemistry enough for the both of them, the bartender, whose name escapes me, has none.

But I don't know if I agree that Brooke needs a "professional" as her relationship with Deacon was next-level and I think they could have easily rekindled things until the Sheila nonsense came along. Of course, Deacon also owns a restaurant now.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I include Deacon in the category of someone who is driven. He had a goal of opening up a restaurant for a long time. (He mentioned it quite a bit on Y&R IIRC) Even before that on B&B he was always scheming to get ahead in some way. His methods haven’t always been on the moral side, but he’s always had goals for himself. I think Brooke needs who has that passion and goals. I just get the impression that the bartender is content where he is (as he is currently written). At best, all he’ll ever be able to offer her is interesting stories about his customers. I think she would easily grow bored of this guy. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I find Brooke and Hollis boring and he needs to take a hint. Brooke has let him know, nicely, several times now, that she's not interested in dating or a relationship. Anyway, if the relationship were to progress, the next logical step is a date in Eric's kitchen. 😄 That is when you know things are getting serious!

I am all for Brooke to start dating, but for FFS, cheap-ass TIIC, hire a new man, and stop recycling other CBS "talent" to fill in the gaps. The cougar theme was amusing with Jackie and Owen, but the costumes and OTT photoshoots took it too far into caricature world. At least those two had some chemistry together, but LAD is a lot like KKL and has chemistry with practically anybody she's paired with.

The Steffy-centric issue wasn't as bad as I was bracing for, but they needed some sorely-missed footage for balance:

1. Marcus and Steffy flirting in the mailroom and their romantic romp in that white tent on the beach

2. Anything Steffy and Rick

3. Steffy pathetically coming on to both Bill and Owen

4. Accepting Hope's still-warm engagement ring

5. The hideous hilltop wedding to Liam garb

6. Steffy prostrate on the sidewalk begging Liam after he found the paternity test results in her bag

I guess now that I know, I was looking for it, but yesterday, JMW definitely looked preggers, especially in that weird outfit she had on at the end of the show with the lingerie top and ugly bulky skirt. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

James Corden gets bounced from Late Night and gets a job, as a waiter, at II Giardino 😜

🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

The best thing I could say that there wasn’t any Hope/Lurch drama. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

James Corden gets bounced from Late Night and gets a job, as a waiter, at II Giardino 😜

For those who follow English Premier League football (aka soccer), maybe Corden’s new buddy, the billionaire owner of Chelsea will get him a better job!  🤣

• Like 2

The Sheila/Taylor scenes were well done with Taylor getting some good shots in but were we supposed to be amused by the weird James Corden scenes?  Hope was killing me with her reactions but I’m still confused by the whole thing.

• Like 11

I didn't get that weird comic interlude either. It was almost a broken fourth wall type of setup because the execution was so poor. Like, here is your James Corden cameo. NOTICE IT! LAUGH!

Taylor reading Sheila for filth was all kinds of awesome! 

I noticed sparks between Taylor and Bill, too. I found it quite odd that Bill invited Taylor to meet him at FC. Why not at his own office? My only guess was so Taylor and Katie could cross paths and Katie looked none too thrilled with Bill and Taylor hugging and bantering. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I was wondering if we would ever see Sheila again. I couldn't imagine they were just going to let her sail off to prison without some type of closure. 

And now we have had that, so they can cart her off to spend the rest of her life "behind bars."

I felt a little something, something between Bill and Taylor too. Which kind of upsets me because I am still holding out for a Bill/Li pairing. But I will take anything over another round of Batie. 

That leaves Ridge and Li single and available. But just no. 

• Like 10

For those that don’t know, the other guy making a cameo with James Corden was singer/rapper Lil Nas X who had the hit song Old Town Road with Billy Ray Cyrus. It’s weird that he was more subtle than James Corden because he’s known for very exaggerated costumes and performances. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

I like Li as a character generally but as a romantic partner, she feels very cold.  She certainly doesn't have the warmth and chemistry-creating ability of Brooke or Taylor.  I'd rather see Bill with Taylor than Li.  And we can keep Katie with Carter if only so we don't have to hear him do his mopey, forlorn, loser-at-love bit again.

• Like 8