Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

I read an article a couple years ago about this. It was some combination of it filming well and being an easier style to maintain continuity with, because you don't notice as easily if a strand or two is out of place (like you do with straight styles). 

I don’t question your explanation for this but holy cow, wouldn’t we all like to see these women with different hairstyles? Add the hanging strands down the sides of their faces and I just want to grab a pair of scissors and a good brush!

• Applause 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wouldn't count Bill and Li out for good.  As soon as Tridge blows up, you know Brooke will take Ridge back after he mumbles some feeble half-ass apology. Bill, who?

Sad but true. Ridge is never held accountable for being the truly awful human being he is.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wouldn't count Bill and Li out for good.  As soon as Tridge blows up, you know Brooke will take Ridge back after he mumbles some feeble half-ass apology. Bill, who?

I'm not counting them out, I just think that the way they've written Bill over the past few months is a deeply shitty lead-in to a romantic pairing. He asked Katie to take him back, she shot him down. Then he found out Ridge left Brooke, and he went tearing over to her house to profess his love. And he's continued to do so, practically begging her to give him a chance. If he goes right to Li after this, it's just going to feel like Bill is desperate for a relationship, and while he'd prefer Brooke, he'll take anyone else if she's not an option. 

Also, I don't want to see Li as basically another Taylor - the woman a man rebounds to when the "love of his life" isn't an option for him. After finding out that almost her whole marriage was a lie, Li should be holding out for an uncomplicated relationship with someone who only wants her. 

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I don’t question your explanation for this but holy cow, wouldn’t we all like to see these women with different hairstyles?

There's always Stuffy, Queen of Wigs. Scene to scene we never know what roadkill she'll be sporting next.

• LOL 10
10 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm not counting them out, I just think that the way they've written Bill over the past few months is a deeply shitty lead-in to a romantic pairing. He asked Katie to take him back, she shot him down. Then he found out Ridge left Brooke, and he went tearing over to her house to profess his love. And he's continued to do so, practically begging her to give him a chance. If he goes right to Li after this, it's just going to feel like Bill is desperate for a relationship, and while he'd prefer Brooke, he'll take anyone else if she's not an option. 

Also, I don't want to see Li as basically another Taylor - the woman a man rebounds to when the "love of his life" isn't an option for him. After finding out that almost her whole marriage was a lie, Li should be holding out for an uncomplicated relationship with someone who only wants her. 

Don't forget that Bill also went straight to Deacon in that truly bizarre moment of alpha male superiority. Bill looked absolutely ridiculous. 

They had something very unique, fresh, and interesting brewing with Bill and Li. Their dynamic was so different than any other couple, and they spoke to each other like real people, who just happen to have a lot in common. And Li just lit up when she was with Bill. 

And Brooke needs to put the brakes on any type of romance, go seek some counseling, and be done with Destiny. Ridge is going to fully expect forgiveness when he runs to tell Logan that he left her based on a lie. Never mind that she was completely in the dark about all of it, and never mind that he chose an annulment over divorce, and never mind that he was shacking up and fucking Taylor before the papers were even served, and never mind that he proposed to Taylor before the ink was even dry. None of that matters, Ridge made a mistake and that is all there is to it. He said he was sorry, so now he and Logan can just pick up where they left off. It would be so nice to see her have the strength and the backbone to say that maybe she wasn't ready for that just yet. And when Ridge inevitably asks is she is seeing someone else, Brooke can say no, I just prefer to be on my own right now, and not because of a CPS call, but because of you, and the way you treat me. 

We haven't seen Li in weeks; is she even still on? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

They write so weird for Bill sometimes like when he became obsessed with marrying Steffy when she was pregnant the first time or when he was obsessed with the building and almost blew up Liam and Sally. I agree that in the current storyline of him begging Katie and then Brooke to come back to him with no pause between just makes him look less like the decisive, powerful man that he is. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

Also in regards to Li, I looked at Naomi Matsuda’s instagram and she mentions that she’s been filming some things so maybe she hasn’t been available to B&B due to prior commitments. Maybe they’ll line her up for a future storyline before she books other jobs. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

Generally speaking, I've never liked the character Brooke. I've never understood Brooke's alleged appeal etc. Certainly KKL and RM had great chemistry but I was never all about the pairing. I liked Ridge and Taylor during the first run and marriage of that pairing but after that? No thanks.

Now having typed all that I will say I am ovah Brooke crying about Ridge. Good lawd. Even a character I don't care much about deserves better than this waffling hobo! What are the writers doing to this character? We had to endure months of her repeating 'I don't know why I drank on new year's eve' to the current 'why did Ridge leave me? Destiny!' Seriously?

Frankly both Taylor and Brooke deserve better than Ridge. No matter how I feel about either character, they deserve better than Ridge. Every single day I wonder who on the writing staff thinks any of this is romantic or appealing. These are allegedly professional soap writers and as far as I can tell, not one of them understands soaps.

The insistence that Brooke and Ridge end up together is ridiculous at this point. KKL and TK have managed zero chemistry (and perhaps negative chemistry) throughout his time as Ridge. And yet? The audience is expected to be cheering for their reunion. The never-ending revolving door of Ridge dumping Brooke for some inane reason and then her crying and chasing him around and then them eventually reuniting is tiresome. Beyond tiresome. Again I don't care that much about Brooke but I say free her from this nonsense.

TK has managed a bit of chemistry with KA. I'm not a huge fan of this version of Taylor but I think it's better than watching the last few years of HT's insane Taylor. While I think this pairing has more chemistry, the way it's been written so far is just gross and unappealing.

Why not let both Brooke and Taylor explore something with someone completely new and let Ridge go abuse some other female (preferably off screen)?

Of course, it will never happen. B&B likes nothing better than recycling through the same old pairings, the same old storylines and the same old lines ... over and over and over again.

I also wanted to add that I hate, HATE how Bill has been written lately. He goes to Katie to reunite and professes his love. She says yeah I don't think so and 5 seconds later he's professing his undying love to Brooke? Right back to gross and unappealing. Bill and Li has so much potential. Sigh. Why can't I ever have nice things on this show?

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Applause 9
  • Love 12

Bets on whether or not Steffy deletes the app or comes forward?  Did Douglas spill to the right adult??  Stay tuned!  Just love Douglas!

Bill almost on one knee begging Brooke to get back together and 2 minutes after Brooke leaves he repeats it all to Katie!??  He is such a hypocrite doing the exact same thing to Brooke and Katie as Ridge is to Brooke and Taylor FFS!!  Glad Carter is about to unplug the waffle iron!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

Do we want to take any bets with what Steffy will do after hearing what Douglas had to say about Thomas and voice app.

Just once, I would like Steffy to call Thomas on his stupid stunts and plans as they always drag her in leaving her worse for wear. All the times he tried to seperate Hope from Liam and push Steffy to Liam, including when he roofied Liam to that time when Steffy ended being shot by Sheila and Finn being declared "dead."

It is obvious that Steffy is the favorite child between Ridge and Taylor (remember when Taylor gave all the Forrester stock only to Steffy and not her son). Then again in a game of who is the worse, strangely Steffy somehow manages to barely lose that game against Thomas every time.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 12

Major questions:  Did Brooke cut her hair or did she just take out her extensions?  It seems quite odd that Brooke would cut her hair in just a few days. In any case, Brooke looks younger. 

Ok, now that Stuffy knows that Lurch made the call, what is Stuffy going to do with that information??  I hope she’s not a hypocrite and forces Douglas to withhold that information since she told Douglas it’s not a good idea to withhold secrets.  If Stuffy doesn’t rat out Lurch, how are they going to keep Douglas from telling Hope?  

• Love 11

As far as Brooke’s hair, I think it was just tucked under in the back and looked stupid, in my opinion. I was shocked that Douglas told Steffy what really happened. I somehow think Steffy will finally do a good thing and stop the wedding to drop the dime on her awful brother.

• Love 9

Steffy will convince herself that faked call or not, Mommy Dearest is Daddy’s first choice. 🙄

That’s how badly she wants to beat the Logans and reunite her parents. 

Let the wedding happen, let them think they’ve won. Let Brooke move on. And let her keeping the secret come back to bite her down the road and possibly open the door to a disillusioned Finn and dumped-again Taylor to seek comfort in the other’s arms. Make it happen, Bell. No one does inappropriate relationships quite like you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

As far as Brooke’s hair, I think it was just tucked under in the back and looked stupid, in my opinion. I was shocked that Douglas told Steffy what really happened. I somehow think Steffy will finally do a good thing and stop the wedding to drop the dime on her awful brother.

I think it was rolled under too as the back was unnatural looking, not like a blow out but I liked the length around her face and she looks so much fresher and youthful!  

• Like 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Let Brooke move on.

But she won't. SHE WON'T! *clutches pearls and fans ones self*

Destiny aside, after Lurch is found out and Ridge goes running back to Brooke, oh, how I'd love her to tell him he's dumped her one too many times, to never darken her doorway again and then let the door slam in his face. Oh, how loudly I'd cheer some of that...*sigh* If only the writer's had the cojones.

• Applause 5
  • Love 8

Ridge goes running back to Brooke, oh, how I'd love her to tell him he's dumped her one too many times, to never darken her doorway again and then let the door slam in his face.

That would be awesome. But I'd like to also add that Steffy tells Taylor about the call. Taylor finally realizes the truth about the Tridge reunion. Taylor goes to the wedding and then dumps that info on Ridge at the alter and tells him she isn't going to be his second choice anymore.

Then Ridge runs to Brooke and she slams the door in his face.

Ridge leaves town and maybe returns as a recast and this new actor actually has charisma and looks like a fashion designer.

Oh and Bill grows the f up and stops ping ponging between Katie and Brooke and finds Li.

• Applause 7
  • Love 10

WTH happened to Bill? The old DOLLAH would never descend into waffledom like "The Dressmaker" and his own flesh and blood. C'mon, writers.

Having Bill declare his undying love for Brooke, then in the next breath, beg Katie to return to him (TODAY) was asinine. It makes him look, weak, stupid, and completely nuts. I wish that Carter would sneak in and sucker punch him, and I usually like $Bill. 

So, while everything Bill said to Brooke about Ridge made perfect sense and Brooke needed to hear it, she also make it perfectly clear -- again -- that their is no Brill future. 

And yes, if Bill has become a human ping-pong ball, Li shouldn't have anything to do with him. At least for the time being until Bill's rewritten again. How could DD recite his lines today with a straight face? 

Taylor's reference to "man and horse" was a nice bit of continuity. Too bad the writers don't bring up other events from her past like shooting Bill point-blank in the back or buying Baby Faux-be for Steffy. 

And agreed. KA and MA display too much touchy-feely behavior (more KA than MA) and overall weird intimacy for a mother-son. 

My money says Steffy is going to stay quiet until after the wedding. What a great example she'll set then for her nephew.

Nobody can give the stink eye like Douglas! FTW!

• Applause 1
  • Love 15
29 minutes ago, hypnotoad said:

Ridge leaves town and maybe returns as a recast and this new actor actually has charisma and looks like a fashion designer.

That would be great. I'd even like Ronn Moss back. I sometimes still imagine how he would have delivered the lines after seeing that greasy hobo turtleman repulsively say something, and then tilt his head. Ugh.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

While everything Bill said about Ridge to Brooke was 100%, and he speaks probably for any woman wanting self respect. Him jumping from declaring wanting Brooke to Katie in seconds was ridiculous.

Let's see if Steffy actually cares about Douglas state of mind. Or she's so obsessed with being right that Thomas is all changed and Logan's wrong about him. Or if she's going to care to tell her father before wedding. 

Hope needs to take her son back and not let Ridge, Taylor and Steffy who ever else was team Thomas to stay away from her son. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8

Hang on, Katie, let me just repeat for you everything Bill just said to Brooke about Ridge. Not that I think Katie is going to actually fall for this shit when she knows damn well that he's there because he was begging Brooke to give him a chance. So, let me change that to, hold on, Bill, let me repeat to you everything you just said to Brooke about Ridge. Grab a hold of some dignity, man. Are you just this hard up to get laid? You're a wealthy, attractive, charismatic man, just go pick someone up at a bar or something and get it over with so you can start thinking clearly again. 

Douglas is in the midst of a lesson that none of his paternal family is worth shit. Steffy pressed him to tell her the secret, telling him how it was bad to keep secrets. And now we all know she's so damn thirsty to see her parent trap fetish to fruition that she's going to turn right around and tell him that this secret is the exception, and he needs to keep this one. 

Agreed on the inappropriate mother/son chemistry KA throws out there every time she's in a one on one scene with MA. But, to be fair, TK probably has more chemistry with JMW than he does with any of his leading ladies. Their one on one scenes aren't quite as cringe inducing as Taylor/Thomas scenes, but I've always gotten an "ew" vibe off the two of them.  Maybe it's just a Forrester family thing. Or maybe JMW is only capable of generating chemistry with older men? (Because Bill is the only love interest she's really had that kind of chemistry with. Although, that may just be the magic of DD, who has chemistry with every cast member and some inanimate objects.) 

• Love 12

The only rational explanation for Bill's bizarre behavior is to let Carter hear Katie tell Bill no. At least that would let Carter know that no matter what Bill pitches to his ex-wife, she ain't having it, and it will give him the green light to propose to her next week. 

Brooke, once again montaging about that worthless waffler. She is gonna fall to her knees and sing hail Mary's when Ridge comes back. I love Brooke, but at this point she deserves whatever she gets. People who love each other don't do shit like this. 

It would be hella refreshing to see Steffy do the right thing, and I think she will, after the wedding ceremony. She isn't going to blow up all these months of hard interference and manipulation, and once Ridge puts a ring on it, he will be in a real pickle when he finds out how fucking stupid he is. 

Then again, part of me doesn't want the truth to come out. As much as I want to see some cracking faces, is as much as I don't want to see a Bridge reunion. 

• Love 10
On 11/19/2022 at 3:04 PM, KerleyQ said:
On 11/19/2022 at 7:30 AM, Gam2 said:

I’d love to see KKL cut that stringy hair. She did it a few years ago and looked 10 years younger. I don’t know why every woman on every show on tv has that long, barrel curled, parted down the center hair. 

I read an article a couple years ago about this. It was some combination of it filming well and being an easier style to maintain continuity with, because you don't notice as easily if a strand or two is out of place (like you do with straight styles). 

I think this is likely true but I have two other theories for the why.

One: Plastic surgery. Many who have had work done will keep their hair down around the sides of their face and temples so that it covers evidence of the changes in the skin at the hairline. You'll see this with many actresses and real housewives - not just soap actresses. I think many also think it makes them look younger in general.

Two: Sexism. Soaps are sexist (and yes I say this as someone who has watched off an on for years). Women who have long flowing tresses are consider sexier, more attractive, womanly, feminine, etc. etc.  Again, why the majority of actresses anywhere have longer hair. Think of the scandal when Keri Russell cut her hair and her character, Felicity, came back with the short, curly do. Or more recently when Kaley Cuoco got the pixie cut and it threw Big Bang into a panic. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

Katie is way too nice to Bill. Should have knocked him back harder. What a tool he is. "my Katie" phrase is almost as annoying as "my destiny".

Li looking amazing. 

Ridge and Bill are just as bad as the other. 

The top of Brookes staircase looks like an attic Katie was coming from. So cheap looking.

Steffy doing the right thing with Douglas and Thomas. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

The last few years, I have grown to hate long hair with extensions on actresses. Actresses who have long hair and wear it without extensions look so much better. There are many cute short hairstyles. It depends on the face structure of women as to whether they should wear their hair long or short. Long hair on some women sometimes make their faces look longer and less attractive. I agree that Brooke looks lots better in short hair.

I actually watched yesterday's (on demand)and today's show, which I haven't done in a while given the repetition. I don't get emotionally involved in shows, but when Thomas came in the room and Douglas shifted behind Steffy seeking protection, it bothered me to see him so afraid.

As an off and on watcher, Katie has always been a favorite of mine. Some people don't like her character, but I don't have that history since I missed so much of the show. Isn't it great that one woman on the show it's not allowing herself to be pushed back and forth over a man. What's going on with Brooke, Taylor and Ridge is crazy especially in this day and age. Though I doubt many self-respecting women would have put up with it in past generations either. Society today is different and there's more emphasis on women being independent and valuing themselves. You wouldn't get that from watching this show. From the stories I've heard about my great grandmother, someone like Ridge wouldn't have lasted long in her life or that of any of her female relatives. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Color me surprised that Steffy was appalled by Thomas’ actions. I could almost like this Steffy. I have to wonder what would have happened if Taylor hadn’t walked in. 

A Thomas-Steffy rivalry could be quite interesting. We know Thomas has long felt in the shadow of his younger sister. It makes the CPS nonsense a bit more plausible if it was Thomas’ way of one-upping Steffy’s machinations and he could get satisfaction in the future, knowing it was him, not Steffy, who reunited their parents. 

So will Taylor go through with it? It would hardly be the first time she marries Ridge, knowing his heart is with Brooke. I could see her outing the secret at the altar and him stubbornly opting to go through with it. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I haven't seen today's show yet, but if the above scenario plays out, Taylor is an even bigger desperate, thirsty, fool than I thought. SMH. WRP should have told her grown-ass children to butt the hell out of her personal life and shut down the parent trap at its inception. And of course, Ridge is going to go through with it just to prove that he is "right" and "in love." Whatever that is. 

Looking forward to seeing Steffy's reaction to Douglas' big reveal. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Stuffy how many times does Douglas have to tell you that it was his father that called CPS before you believe him?  Stuffy, you know Lurch is completely capable of being devious. 

Does Carter actually think that Bill gives 💩💩 about what he thinks. Take heed Carter or you may find yourself falling out of a helicopter.  

Once again I ask, how is Katie going to give Carter the child he wants?  Katie is in her mid 40’s with a heart condition. 

Wow just wow, Stuffy is going to tell Ridge and Taylor what Lurch did.  Will that stop the wedding??  

• Love 10
On 11/21/2022 at 5:05 PM, CharlizeCat said:

How could DD recite his lines today with a straight face? 

Good question. I'm home on vacation and I watched my first full episode all year and boy, was DD phoning it in. I can't blame him for this, and I better not hear him ever bitch about Liam's waffling ever again.

6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Color me surprised that Steffy was appalled by Thomas’ actions. I could almost like this Steffy.

Indeed, I enjoyed hearing her tell Thomas off when he tried to flipped this about Brooke and Steffy rightfully says this is about Douglas and putting an innocent child in the middle. Hopefully she'll speak up in tomorrow's episode but for now, I'm Team Steffy.

• Love 13

Credit to the writers for not having Steffy pretend that she was indignant about what was done to Brooke. If Steffy is going to be mad about this, they had her mad about in character reasons - what he was doing to Douglas and that all their mother wanted was for their father to choose her without some "well, Brooke fucked up" reason behind it. And now the only way to be sure that he does truly choose her is if he knows that Brooke didn't make that call.  

And, credit to Steffy, from a parenting angle, she handled Douglas really well (other than her repeated "are you sure your father did this?" questions, which, to be fair were probably the typical soap opera repetition to set the scene for a new day's episode.) She kept reassuring him that he did the right thing by not keeping it secret, reassured him that she would handle his father, stood up for him to Thomas, and then got him out of the room for the big confrontation. And she was smart enough to snag the phone so Thomas wouldn't get a shot at grabbing it himself. It's a shame that we all know she'll go back to being insufferable soon enough. 

Bill, I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop. And Katie should have walked in and told him off for pulling that "she's my Katie, you stay away from her" bullshit on Carter.  Also, Katie gave Bill's spiel more respect than it deserved. No, girl, don't hold back on laughing at him on this one. He absolutely should have been laughed at and then told "you realize that you're pulling the same crap you criticize Ridge for, right?" 

• Applause 15
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

Bill, I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop. And Katie should have walked in and told him off for pulling that "she's my Katie, you stay away from her" bullshit on Carter.  Also, Katie gave Bill's spiel more respect than it deserved. No, girl, don't hold back on laughing at him on this one. He absolutely should have been laughed at and then told "you realize that you're pulling the same crap you criticize Ridge for, right?" 

God, all of this. Where was the "My Katie" shit when he was sniffing around Brooke? Or letting Steffy flirt with him before that?

Spare me. 🙄

• Love 13

I am aghast that Thomas was actually going to try to get Douglas to take the fall for the CPS call. Hopefully, before all is said and done on this red wedding day, somebody will discretely call Hope or Liam to come pick the boy up and take him to his proper home. 

Bill is unbelievable. "MY Katie?" Seriously? Since when? I am so glad Katie called him out and made him look like the fool he is. I wish Carter would have knocked Bill's lights out. Bill's condescending attitude implying that Carter would even have a chance with Katie was deserving of a black eye and split lip and I don't condone violence. 

Let me guess. Pre-ceremony, while all hell is breaking loose upstairs, Carter will spill the tea to Ridge about Bill's visit to Brooke. Ridge will delay his own wedding to rush over to Logan and insist that she not see Bill (or Deacon) while she's "vulnerable and hurting." I hope she tells him to f*** off! 

Tired of these Neanderthals. Wafflethals? 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

I don't know if I really "like" Steffy in this moment but she's definitely exceeded my expectations in busting Thomas. I was truly surprised that she dared him to stop her from telling the truth, and for a fleeting moment Thomas looked at her like he was willing to physically stop her. 

Bill Spencer the waffler. See? It doesn't even sound right, so what the hell writers? Is absolutely no B&B character is safe from ruin at this point? Neither Brooke nor Katie was worth this character assassination. 

• Love 14

They are working overtime to make Bill look like a fool, or maybe a tool. That shit he was saying to Carter had me cringing. Why do these men think they can move on, sometimes not even waiting till they are free, but their exes are never to have another relationship for the whole rest of their lives? I'm glad Katie overheard Carter saying that Bill had just declared his undying love for Booke, so now she knows that Bill wasn't completely honest with her. Hopefully, this whole sordid mess was to set Bill up to move on, and forget about Brooke and Katie. I still want to see what he could have with Li, but I don't want her to be his third, or default, choice. Then again, I don't think Li would stand for that, she has too much pride and would know real quick that she was just a fill in. 

I may be at my own table, but I think Steffy looked really nice. I loved that dress, and I thought her hair and makeup were nicely done and very toned down. I agree with other posters that her handling of Douglas was spot on. I was shocked by all of it. How can someone who has been so horrible turn on a dime and act decently? Do the right thing? If she does go on and tell Taylor, I will be team Steffy for a day, but she may cave under Thomas's pressure. I don't know that it will have any sway with Taylor, who is so caught up in her delirious happiness she probably won't even register what Steffy is saying, and if she does get it, I doubt it will have any effect on her. Taylor has always been the ostrich who buries her head in the sand about Ridge and Brooke. 

I'm wondering if Carter is going to say anything to Ridge about his encounter with Bill. Ridge doesn't know that Carter and Katie have a blossoming romance, so he may only tell him about Bill and Brooke. 

Will Katie come down and confront Bill? 

• Love 16

So happy to see Bobby Ewing outta Dallas & back in BelLA! I’ll trade all of the Fauxesters (save for maybe one, temporarily, see below) if he could stay. 

Can’t believe these words are about to come out of my iPhone, but: Go Steffy! I could get behind this version of her.

I’m mighty pissed at $Bill for literally not letting Brooke reach the top step, before he steps back in with the “my Katie” BS. The difference, to me, between $ & Ridge, is DDs charm & charisma. I hate his actions, but I just adore him, no matter what. The opposite is how I feel about Ridge. He could cure cancer, & I’d likely still hate him. Plus, I’ll never understand the adoration piled on him, when $Bill is single more often than he’s involved. I have a hard time separating actor & character, if that wasn’t obvious. 😉 TK may be awesome, but Ridge sucks.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

I may be at my own table, but I think Steffy looked really nice. I loved that dress, and I thought her hair and makeup were nicely done and very toned down.

I thought she looked really nice, too, and her face didn't look like it was full of fillers.

• Love 7

Lurch has no problem justifying his actions because he’s a pathological lying sociopath.  Brooke never supported him and Brooke has been breaking up his family for years. Lurch absolutely refuses to hold himself responsible for anything that has happened.  

For first time in years if ever, I agree with Stuffy 100%. Ridge has to know but even if he decides going through with marring Taylor Brooke might finally realize the Ridge is just a piece of 💩 something that Hope, Liam,  & Bill already know.  How can Hope not call CPS on Lurch for real?  What Lurch actually did was a crime and he tried to make Douglas complicit to his crime.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, KnightStorm said:

Steffy told actually told the truth! Is she temporarily possessed by the ghost of Phoebe...because honesty is so unlike her. And Taylor...you're showing yourself to be just as desperate as I always knew you to be.

Yup, Steffy’s dialogue today made me think more of Phoebe. If Phoebe were alive she would be saying this with Steffy and Thomas arguing for her to keep her mouth shut upon which Taylor would’ve walked in on their argument. 

The other thing is that I feel like the Taylor  of pre-second ‘death by Sheila’ would never had gone down those stairs. Instead once she heard the wedding music she would’ve paused from the conversation, take a breath as her kids looked at her wondering what she would do and she’d have steeled herself and told them to send their father up so they could talk. She wouldn’t have set up an alter confessional.

Man, Thomas really doesn’t get it.  He’s so busy patting himself on his back for not obsessing over Hope and using his powers of manipulation to bag her that he doesn’t see that using his powers of manipulation against Brooke is just as bad. His new obsession - make Mommy happy by crushing Brooke. And he doesn’t see anything wrong with what he’s done even as he says he loves Hope while he’s blowing up her mother’s life and bullying his son while doing it. Taylor doesn’t even know about his concerning behavior with Douglas and one would think that’s be a big tipping point for her and Ridge in how they deal with Thomas. Their boy needs help big time and he also needs to be held accountable.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

Hey, NuTay? This is the son you gave therapy to long distance. Remember? You’ve been so proud of the progress he’s made with your world renowned psychiatry. He’s screwed up your entire family. And Brooke’s. Nice job, Mom. Nice job.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

While I am thoroughly sick of this storyline, I am grateful dragging this out means we don't have to have another Tgiving dinner with the Forresters.  Each  blowing smoke and trying to find something nice about the other sociopaths at the table.. I HATE those scenes. Didn't they make HOPE sit among these vipers one year and have to pretend these vipers weren't actively trying to destroy her life? 

I could pour Douglas' stink eye over my mashed potatoes like savory gravy. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

Douglas was giving some serious side eye today, but you can’t blame the kid. In that moment he was thinking that both his dad and his aunt had betrayed him. 

I think that Steffy returned his phone to Douglas. You know that kid will play that in front of everyone while Thomas tries to grab it.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10