Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Batie is by far the couple I want revisited the absolute least, no matter much either one changes. Lord knows I have long grown tired of the poor, put-upon Katie routine but she had every right to be done with him after Steffy, let alone home cheating with Brooke twice. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Lindsey blackmailed Jack and Jill by photographing them boinking in a cabin during a snowstorm, but Sheila also had photographs of Lauren cheating with Brad when Lauren was married to Scott. 

Back to show, too bad, so sad, Katie!!!

Thanks for the correction! I'd completely blacked that out!  Too many soap timelines to keep straight, too many brain cells killed in my misspent youth...

I'm just looking forward to Bill seeing a cleaned-up Li!

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Lindsey blackmailed Jack and Jill by photographing them boinking in a cabin during a snowstorm, but Sheila also had photographs of Lauren cheating with Brad when Lauren was married to Scott. 

And, in both plot lines, someone sent pieces of the blackmail photos to others. (Kay to John Abbott and I think Sheila to Brad and/or Lauren). I remember at the time how much of a rip-off it was when they did the same storyline twice. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Lindsey blackmailed Jack and Jill by photographing them boinking in a cabin during a snowstorm,

Sorry to reply in a B&B forum, but wow, this brings back memories because I think that was the storyline when I first watched Y&R waaaay back in the day.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

I remember at the time how much of a rip-off it was when they did the same storyline twice.

Is it really a rip-off when the same production team does it?

10 hours ago, norcalgal said:

Sorry to reply in a B&B forum, but wow, this brings back memories because I think that was the storyline when I first watched Y&R waaaay back in the day.

It was excellent TV.  For days Jill Abbott was receiving these jigsaw pieces in the mail...

• Love 4

While not quite as riveting as Friday's episode, today's show was still quite entertaining.

A furious Finn still has his hands on Sheila and she's in shock as he manages to pull himself out of bed.

finn-strangle-Sheila-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1230

Finn, snarling: "I'm going to do to you what someone should have done a long time ago. I'm going to be reunited with Steffy, but first, I'm going to make you pay for killing my mother!"

He's a bit winded from the effort, so Sheila pulls free for a moment as he stares her down. finn-furious-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

But before she can blink, he's grabbed her again, pinning her against the door, putting his hands around her throat and ready to choke the life out of her.

Sheila-Finn-throat-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=102

Finn: "You wanted to kill Steffy. The mother of my child. The love of my life. Someone should have put a bullet in your head that night." Get her, Finn! He adds that since they didn't, it's up to him to take matters into his own hands to ensure justice is served.

She claws at his hands, fumbling to get away...except we quickly see she's fumbling to grab for a syringe. Before he can react, she jabs it into him and it takes effect quickly and damn, she doesn't even catch him before he falls to the floor. 

She gets him back into bed moments later and is creepily stroking his face, asking "Why can't you just let me love you?" Because you are a cold-blood, psychotic killer for starters.

She hears a knock on the door so gives Finn a kiss and goes into the next room, letting in Mike, who insists no one is following him (which he's right about, I'm sure, with the doofuses in this storyline who aren't Bill), launches into complaining about being questioned by Brooke and Ridge and that they're "onto" him. Doubtful because, again, doofuses.

Sheila is furious, snitting, “How dare you come back here!”

Mike: "It was a risk I had to take. I needed to warn you. The walls are closing in on us. We need to act quickly." He flinches at the sound of an alarm, clearly panicked, but Sheila convinces him to calm down.

In the bedroom, we see Finn start to come around.

FYiAy_HXkAAxfbs?format=jpg&name=small

He can clearly hear Mike yelling at Sheila that she can't keep this going on.

He feigns unconsciousness (thatta boy!) when Mike comes into the room. He immediately notices how out of it Finn is.

FYiAy_DXEAAn6Yl?format=jpg&name=small

Mike: "You harpooned him with another syringe, didn't you?" Harpooned is a pretty apt description. I'm thinking Finn's anger and adrenaline made it far less effective.

He is livid as Sheila confesses she had to, after he learned the truth about Li, and can't believe she told him all of that. Sheila insists she had no choice.

Sheila: "Things aren't going as planned...but we'll make the best of it."

Mike makes it's clear there is no longer a "we" in the equation by revealing he's not about to stick around to get arrested and makes a hasty exit.

Sheila doesn't seem too upset by this as she walks over to Finn to creepily fawn over him some more. He appears to be peacefully sleeping to her, but we know better.

FYh-PeAXkAAmL6o?format=jpg&name=small

Without warning, Finn's eyes open and he grabs her arm and I jumped even though I knew he was faking it.

FYh-Pd9X0AADLVv?format=jpg&name=small

He jerks her towards him, pure hatred pulsating through his eyes.

FYiATZxXkAM31xM?format=jpg&name=360x360

His voice is deadly icy as he tells her "The police are onto you. You're finally going to pay for everything you've done to me, Steffy, and my mother!"

Wyatt and Liam are at the same seaside seafood restaurant where Bill discovered Li and normally, I'd spend minimal time here but it's been forever since we've had some Brothers Spencer scenes.

Wyatt tells Liam he'll love the fish tacos, but I thought Liam was a vegetarian? He wants to know how Liam is holding up after what happened with Steffy and Finn. Um, I'm guessing he's fine, Wyatt.

Wyatt: "I know you worry about her." Is that what we're calling it now?

wyatt-lunch-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

Liam: "I do." That's an understatement. He then shares the news about Steffy being in a treatment facility for her grief.

Wyatt: "I thought she was doing okay?"

Liam surmises at some point, she realized she needed help. And as much as I rag on Steffy, it is good for her sake as well as that of her young children, that she sought help.

Wyatt: "We both know whom to blame for all of this." Sheila, of course. 

Talk turns to Mike who helped Sheila escape and Liam gives the back story on Mike being Sheila's accomplice back in the day (and once again) and that Ridge and Brooke know him (obviously) and confronted him to no avail.

Wyatt is disgusted: "Sheila's out there. Just as dangerous as ever." Hopefully, not for long. 

Later, Wyatt shares that he was at this restaurant recently, with Bill, and both men worry about their father being alone at his house. 

FYiATZhXwAAKOcm?format=jpg&name=360x360

About that...

Over at Casa Spencer, Bill is trying to get some answers from Li, but he proceeds with caution, recognizing she is traumatized.

He again suggests going to the hospital but she is having none of it. He suggests that she at least drink some water, sensing she's likely dehydrated. Naomi's body language is so perfect as she leans away as he approaches her, reluctantly taking the glass, taking small sips, eyeing him carefully.

FYiATZIWQAcps31?format=jpg&name=small

Bill: "Can you tell me your name? My name is Bill." He doesn't add his surname and instead, talks about his three sons, including his youngest, Will, whom he references as being smart enough to be a doctor.

pz8eXlUS?format=jpg&name=small

At the mention of "doctor," Li visibly reacts.

Bill: "What???"

He correctly assumes she must have a son, herself, and starts to ask her questions, but Li, who is flooded with memories, some of them horrific, cannot respond.

Later, he gives her some food and encourages her to eat as there's a knock on the door. Li freezes, clearly afraid, and he is quick to reassure her it's just a doctor who happens to be a friend of his.

Enter Vincent Irizarry's Dr. Jordan Armstrong and I might need a moment to recover from all of the hotness in Bill's living room. I could watch these two beautiful men all day, every day.

Jordan-Li-Bill-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

hot-hilary.gif

Dr. Armstrong introduces himself to Li, noting her cuts and bruises, asking if she injured herself in an accident.

Li-Jordan-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Li flashes to the fight with Sheila and the car crash afterwards while the two men exchange a look.

Dr. Hottie: “She’s definitely been traumatized.”

Bill smirks, "You're stating the obvious."

Dr. Hottie: "She'll be fine, physically. I found glass in her hair, from a windshield maybe. Whatever happened to her, it must have been one hell of an ordeal. She's completely shutting down."

Bill shares that she seemed to respond when a son was mentioned.

Dr. Hottie nods, commending Bill for helping her.

Bill: "I wish I knew her story as I can just tell this is not who this woman is. I wish she would tell me her name."

After the doctor leaves (and please don't let this be his only appearance - he would be perfect for Bridget!), Bill gets a call from Liam and he immediately tells him that it's not a good time.

Bill-phone-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Bill: "I have someone here."

Liam is surprised by this and puts him on speakerphone so Wyatt can hear.

He tells his sons that he found a woman in the alley by the restaurant, sharing, "I brought her home with me." 

Liam is shocked as is Wyatt. He tells them he had a doctor friend of his examine her as it's clear she's been through something traumatic.

He asks about Steffy then and Li, again, visibly reacts.

We focus in on her face as Bill is talking, clearly trying to process his words, as he says, "Of course she’s struggling, she lost Finn.”

At the mention of "Finn" Li practically leaps off the couch so Bill quickly disconnects and races to her side.

Li flashes back to taking care of Finn and Finn embracing her on his wedding day.

Bill: "Are you thinking of your son? I'll bring him to you, I promise, if you'll just tell me his name."

Poor Li. She opens her mouth and nothing but garbled noises come out. 

And while I want to see momentum in this storyline, I don't want it to be too rushed as I need some more time. For Bill and Li to fall in love, for starters. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 13

I don’t understand why Steffy didn’t call her parents to tell them she was being admitted to a treatment facility. I also don’t understand why she didn’t make arrangements for her family or Hope and Liam to pick up her kids while she’s being treated. I understand she’s experiencing grief and depression, but IMO she’s a good enough mom to see that her kids needed more than just a nanny from a resort in a foreign country. 

I didn’t realize Bill was friends with Dr Lujack. I’m not mad at it. Now that his right hand man is gone (whatever happened with that whole plot line of Justin going to work for Ridge?) Bill could use a friend who is not related to his business. 

I really hope we get a BillLi pairing. I think it has some interesting potential and it’s apparent these two have chemistry even without much conversation yet. 

• Like 2
  • Love 14

Well, If we can't have Vinnie, we can have Vincent.

He is still so hot after all these years. I wouldn't be mad if they keep him around for Bridget or ?? and go also forward with BillLi.

Beautiful older people in hot romances -- Bell take note. Liven up the SLs  But we're not talking about Bridge or DonEric -- been there, done that too many times.

And ... don't hit me ... if TayCon is really a thing I might be down for it. Love me some SK since back in the early GH days.  I think Deacon could make Taylor palatable. Put some fun in her life. Make her see there is definitely life after Ridge. Convince Tay that Ridge does to her exactly what he's done to Brooke for 30 years --  and keeping her on a string while he bounces between the 2 of them, playing one woman against the other.

Ridge is still the playboy with another woman waiting on the side just in case he needs her ...... temporarily

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

It’s always a good day when Lujack (or Holden) show up on Bold as doctors.

It’s too bad they can’t do more with Wyatt. Something more than listening to Liam gossip. Without Flo of course.

Has Show even bothered to mention where Flo is? Not that I care, but some sort of exit story throwaway line would be nice. 

1 hour ago, SiouxB said:

So happy to see Mr. Irizarry..... looking handsome as always ♥️

Lujack's back!!! And yes, the years have been VERY kind to him...😚😚😚

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

I understand she’s experiencing grief and depression, but IMO she’s a good enough mom to see that her kids needed more than just a nanny from a resort in a foreign country.

I thought the kids are with their regular nanny Amelia. I agree it would have been better for at least Kelly to go with Liam and Hope.

32 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I’m not a doctor but I would recommend throat lozenges for Li. 

Or a piece of paper/laptop/tablet, so she can write down what she isn’t able to vocalize. 😆 I like BillLi so far and need to keep reminding myself that it's probably only been, like, an hour since Bill found her.

With regard to the Sheila SL today, since everyone thought dead is alive and seemingly recovering with no obvious repercussions for any of this, I hope Finn has a real hard time “coming back” from intentionally trying to brutally murder someone (who happens to be his narcissistic sociopath birth mother that has confined and medically battered him). I’m reading more depth than what I should in a soap opera, but Sheila has effectively dismantled Finn as a genuinely good (albeit naive) guy. He can’t be the same character that he was before all this (right? RIGHT?). But damn, boy. Sheila needs to GTFO ASAP.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dovegrey said:

I thought the kids are with their regular nanny Amelia. I agree it would have been better for at least Kelly to go with Liam and Hope.

I may be wrong, but I thought the lady from the resort who called Taylor said that the resort had childcare and that the kids were being taken care of there. I’m not sure about Amelia, but if Steffy’s condition was serious enough that the doctor felt she needed to be admitted then it is probably a situation bigger than what she can handle as an employee. 

• Useful 1

FrankenFinn too bad your awake and trying to retaliate against Shiela because your acting still sucks.  It was much better when you were in bed. 

B&B is a hell of a lot better and more entertaining when Bill is on.  Li makes for a better show also.  Li trying to remember what happened to her is a better actor than Finn. Even Douglas is a better actor. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I may be wrong, but I thought the lady from the resort who called Taylor said that the resort had childcare and that the kids were being taken care of there. I’m not sure about Amelia, but if Steffy’s condition was serious enough that the doctor felt she needed to be admitted then it is probably a situation bigger than what she can handle as an employee. 

When Taylor asked where the kids were, the French doctor said, "Steffy’s with them and the nanny." Before Steffy talked to Liam about going overseas, Steffy told Ridge she was ready for the trip: "I have everything. Tablets, books, toys for the kids. Amelia. We’re good." So, the kids are being cared for by a familiar de facto parent and not a random psychiatric resort nanny. I don't think a place that's "more like a home, more like a resort," as the doctor put it, would preclude a nanny from nannying her kids. I definitely think Kelly should have stayed in LA with Liam and Hope, but I'm on the fence about an infant being separated from his mother (and father) and also his nanny (with the crazy hours Finn pulls and with Steffy traveling all the time, Amelia has always sounded like a second mother to me).

I'm curious what the situation will be if we see Steffy there, because it kinda reads to me like the show wants Steffy conveniently cut off from everyone but didn't want to commit to a real mental health crisis story. I mean, this would totally have been the time for Steffy to relapse but they went with a depression resort crisis.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Hurry, go get the fire department! 

Don and Vincent in the same room was pure testosterone overload and set that place on FIRE. Watching those two big, powerful, sexy ass men caring for Li was my undoing. I cannot express how much I am loving this SL; something so different for Bill. So different and so very needed. After being backburnered in his quest to reconnect with Katie, this is so fresh and unexpected, and will hopefully wipe one worn out pairing off the canvas. 

And Finn, holy cow, he was downright menacing as he went after Sheila. I positively loved how he drew out the "looooooong" time part, which clearly showed how angry he was, and how much he detests Sheila. And that ending, with him grabbing her arm? This is more animation than Finn has ever displayed, and I am down for it. 

Looks like the wagons are starting to circle around Sheila. Mike is done with her. Finn is done with her, and it is only a matter of time before Li starts telling her story. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

I do have to wonder if Finn's dark side hasn't been awakened by all that has happened to him, including being held prisoner by psychopath bio-mom Sheila. I think it would be quite intriguing to see him in the aftermath of this and having moments of realizing he is Sheila's offspring, how close he came to strangling her with his bare hands, and all that entails. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10

I do have to wonder if Finn's dark side hasn't been awakened by all that has happened to him, including being held prisoner by psychopath bio-mom Sheila. I think it would be quite intriguing to see him in the aftermath of this and having moments of realizing he is Sheila's offspring, how close he came to strangling her with his bare hands, and all that entails. 

I'd love that too. Apparently, TN had talent and just needed the right story (ie not being a prop for Steffy) to bring it out. Frankly their "grand" love story has been entirely too smooth to the point that Finn looked like a lemming for sticking around after she cheated on him but if them working through this together is how they earn their happily ever after, then better late than never, I suppose.

• Love 16

Damn. Flirty, adorable Deacon, & compassionate, beautiful $Bill, in the same episode?? Well, that’s just a lovely pick-me-up on this rainy day.

Plus, it’s a great episode, story wise. I’d love for them to keep up the momentum. 

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Damn. Flirty, adorable Deacon, & compassionate, beautiful $Bill, in the same episode?? Well, that’s just a lovely pick-me-up on this rainy day.

And throw in the doctor and we'll have a trifecta of mature male hotness.

Thank goodness Li's memory is coming back, although Bill and Liam think she's just hallucinating Finn being alive.  Can't wait until she tells them the whole story and what Sheila is doing/did.  

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Plus, it’s a great episode, story wise. I’d love for them to keep up the momentum. 

I agree about the momentum. When Li left the room as Liam arrived, my thought was a disgusted one of here we go again with a stupid scene of them just missing each other. Do I really want to keep watching this rubbish!  What a pleasant surprise when they came face-to-face. 

The only downers were Ridge and Taylor being in the episode.  I don't usually dislike characters so much but I am tired of them and Brook too. This is saying something because over time there have been long periods (years) when I have not watched the show. This means I missed most of the destiny and Ridge switching between Brook and Taylor but still tired of it quickly.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I'm sure it was 100% due to JMW being on maternity leave, but I'm completely shocked that we didn't get another go with Stuffy and Liam falling into each other's arms yet again. I feel like the writers were asleep at the wheel or something and the next thing we know, BAM! Everyone knows that FrankenFinn is really alive. I'd gladly take another ride on the Stuffy/Dope/Waffle Boy merry-go-round if I didn't have to watch Finn act ever again. I just feel like I lose brain cells whenever he is onscreen.

• Useful 1

Is NuTay now wearing extensions?  Can’t stand her whispery voice!  Please Deacon NO with the flirting with Taylor, the less of her the better on screen!  Please pair Deacon with anybody else!  He was hilarious and he thought so too when he said something to the effect of Taylor being curious about all his hotness!  

• Love 10

This is so silly. Steffy is in an expensive facility but Ridge and Taylor think that they are the only ones who can help her.  They are told that Stuffy is incommunicado but of course Ridge is going to bully his way in to see her. 

Li awakes from her fog and Shiela’s days are numbered 👍.  Unfortunately that will mean more Stuffy and Finn 👎

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Unfortunately that will mean more Stuffy and Finn 👎

Better this than YET ANOTHER ROUND of Steffy/Liam.  At least for the near future...who knows what's in store years from now (Bridge 'destiny' anyone?)

• Applause 7
  • Love 9

I kind of wish that when Finn reunites that they eventually break up. I hope that now that Finn has found his cojones and spine that there will be a different dynamic in the Cliff House household. I always thought Steffy treated Finn rather badly. Bossy. Gave him no voice. I understand she was concerned about Sheila, but she was still domineering before that.

How he forgave her for cheating on him with Lame and having to take a paternity test (again) is beyond me. 

Hopefully this time around, Finn will emerge as a stronger character and assert being an equal partner in that marriage. BTW, didn't Steffy refuse to file their marriage license or something because of Sheila? Was that ever resolved? It would be hilarious if it turns out that they aren't legally married. 

Despite Steffy thinking once that she and $Bill had a future, I don't think she wants a strong man as an equal partner. She likes wimpy men she can dominate like Liam. 

But, if Finn dumped Steffy, she would just go sniffing around Waffle Boy again. I always thought Steffy and Deacon would be hot together. But now that she's so domesticated, it might not work. Plus, we don't need another mother/man/daughter triangle. 

I haven't missed her one bit since she's been off-screen.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

Taylor is so stupid! Telling Deacon they can’t talk when she gets back cause Ridgie will be upset. Let the Neanderthal be upset! Why are Ridges feelings important if he’s back at Brookes? Fuck Ridge.

Please let’s keep the Li and Bill momentum going.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13
54 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

I kind of wish that when Finn reunites that they eventually break up. I hope that now that Finn has found his cojones and spine that there will be a different dynamic in the Cliff House household. I always thought Steffy treated Finn rather badly. Bossy. Gave him no voice. I understand she was concerned about Sheila, but she was still domineering before that.

Hopefully this time around, Finn will emerge as a stronger character and assert being an equal partner in that marriage.

I agree. It'll be a real disappointment if this storyline ends, and the Finn character devolves back to being All About Steffy. I even agree about a break-up, but the problem is that he's usually only talked about as an afterthought to Steffy or how what happened to him affects her. Without Steffy, where does that leave him on this tiny, incestuous canvas?

I was thinking, though, that it looked like Sheila specifically describing what happened with Steffy at the restaurant had Finn thinking. I don't think that scene was put it in there for nothing. Once the inevitable honeymoon reunion wears off, I hope he verifies with Steffy what happened and rips her for nearly costing him/them everything in her obsessive, nonstop quest to be right. I hope it becomes a major source of friction for them. (Okay, so, it always bothered me that Steffy never stopped for even a second to consider what being right about She's a Monster Sheila would emotionally mean for her beloved husband. I'm sure Steffy thought she was protecting him and her family, but, yeah, she's also the one who was so distraught at Finn being Sheila's son that she refused to sign the marriage license and told him she couldn't bear to look at Sheila's DNA, i.e., his face. And he stayed. 🧐)

That being said, if Finn keeps this backbone+ability to express emotions and Steffy's character develops some humility, I think they could be an enjoyable couple.

• Like 2
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Taylor is so stupid! Telling Deacon they can’t talk when she gets back cause Ridgie will be upset.

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Brooke is legally saddled to that sourpuss so I suppose she has to give a shit, but why does Taylor care? He made his decision (for now), so move on already.

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3

Right on Deacon, why does Ridge get to make all the rules? As much as I dislike Taylor, she still doesn't have to take her cues from that ogre. Then again, I think she sees that Ridge hasn't really recommitted to Brooke at all. When he told her he didn't say anything about loving his wife, and wanting a future with her, what he said was that he was moving back in because she broke her leg, and that they were going to be "living in the moment." To me, that sends clear signals to Taylor that the door is still open, and once Brooke's ankle is healed, all bets are off, and Ridge is once again free game. And I have no doubt that is exactly why Ridge handled it this way; he is with Brooke making sure she doesn't stray to Deacon or back to Bill, all the while knowing that he left that doubt in Taylor's head so she would not be stepping out either. Once a pig, always a pig. 

Even so, this week has been a pleasant ride so far with appearances by Bill, Dr. Jordan and Deacon. Not to mention Bill/Wyatt and Liam/Wyatt; one of the few times I can tolerate Liam is when he is interacting with his brother. And how adorable was Deacon? I think he would rock Taylor's world. He is nothing like the Waffler, who is an arrogant, overbearing, demanding, petulant man child. Deacon is sexy, and hot, and fun, and charming, with that bad boy edge. He is being wasted pining for Brooke, so let the man move on; we still have Katie or maybe even Bridget if Taylor wants to wait around for Bridge to explode again. 

Li found her voice! As my fellow poster said above, I thought we were going to get one of those things were Li and Liam just missed each other, but Li came out of hiding instead. Of course Liam and Bill are going to think she is delusional about Finn, but once she starts telling them what happened, I can see Bill changing into an angry, charging bull, with his sights set squarely on Sheila. 

But I don't think this is gonna work out in the beginning. Something tells me that Sheila is going to do what Finn wants, and by the time Li, Liam and Bill get there, Sheila and Finn will be gone. Bill and Liam will then be even more convinced that Li is imaging things, unless Sheila leaves all the medical stuff behind. There is also the fact that no one is at Cliff House, so will Sheila hunker down there with Finn? How would that work with her not knowing that Ridge and Taylor are on a plane to see Steffy? Would she just drop Finn there and run? OTOH, if she refuses to return Finn, that could set up an incredible show down between the five of them. 

If Sheila somehow manages to get away without any confrontation, or manages to wiggle away from Li, Bill and Liam? Imma take my angry ass straight out to Bell LA and wrangle up that felon myself. And it won't be pretty......

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

I've never been a fan of the actor who plays Liam.  Normally I hate his acting style, but no one plays a befuddled moron better than him.  When a bedraggled Li entered Bill's spacious living room, Liam was giving all sorts of "WTF!"  The audience got head turns, hand gestures, eyebrow lifts, it was hysterical.

I've watched now three days in a row.  The show is on fire.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

The Taylor-Deacon interaction was just stupid. First of all, when does one conversation at the IG bar equal "something?" Apparently, it was enough in Deacon's mind to surprise Taylor at her office* for that second mutual bitch session. Apparently, the third time wasn't the charm.

ITA that Ridge has no right to dictate who Taylor chooses to spend time with. I don't even know why he hates Deacon so much in the first place. Ridge was married to Taylor when Breacon went down (decades ago) and now he's showing his ass by acting like a jealous child. 

That little smirk Deacon gave at the end showed me that he has no intention of giving up on the "something" with Taylor. However, in the meantime, he might quench his thirst elsewhere. Katie? 

I have unapologetically liked Sheila/KB since the onset but now, even I am tired of her. Let's wrap this up and haul Sheila's ass off the prison.

While I don't want to see Zende and Paris, I would love to see a good old-fashioned acrimonious Queric divorce. A knock-down drag-out over ownership in FC like the Battle for BeLieF. Bring back Connor Davis to be Quinn's divorce lawyer. Won't happen, but that would be awesome! Carter would be torn between the woman he loves and his career/Forrester family. Battle lines would be drawn ... 

*Taylor needs to fire her assistant. This person is apparently never at their desk and anyone and everyone can just barge into Taylor's private office unannounced. Mainly Sheila.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Something tells me that Sheila is going to do what Finn wants, and by the time Li, Liam and Bill get there, Sheila and Finn will be gone. Bill and Liam will then be even more convinced that Li is imaging things,

We are sharing the same brain because I had this exact same thought when Li told Bill & Liam that Finn was alive...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This was a good episode, the useless, regurgitated Taylor/Ridge scenes notwithstanding. Also, today I learned that I need talking head reaction shots from Liam at the bottom of every scene. 😅

So, I don’t think Sheila really let Finn go. It looked like she was waiting for him to collapse…and it didn’t really look like he was going to make it very far on his own two feet. She was absolutely playing him. If Bill hadn’t come, he would’ve been back in that bed for the fiftieth time, with Sheila going “I told you so; it’s not me stopping you; you're not well, and creepy mommy’s here…” VERY good timing, Bill. 👏👏👏

I really respected Finn’s honesty and firmness with Sheila here. He was preying on her  weakness, but he never lied or hedged, and he never went along with her delusions. That's not new but the manipulative backbone is. Welcome to the game, Finn.

I'm loving Bill and Li together, even though I’ve been kind of pulling for a Jack/Li reunion. Speaking of… Where did Jack end up after that one random scene a few weeks ago?

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Holy cow, our show is firing on all cylinders these days. This is the best episode since Beth’s reveal, I think. Everyone was excellent, except the woefully misplaced Tridge; what a thirsty downer they are. I know that KB & TN bring it, but they’ve had the same conversation for weeks, I’m glad it’s resolved. How perfect was $Bill at the end? Perfect combo of smoking hot (obviously) & sweet/stunned/shocked/livid. Sheila should poke herself with that syringe, so she doesn’t see or feel what BilLi have in store for her. Totally shipping them. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

FrankenFinn is free and Shiela is toast finally.  On to the next drama. 

One thing I don’t understand is that Li said that she would recognize the building and not that she knows it’s exact address.  Oh well that’s the moneys with the keyboard for you. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

NuTay looking out the window of the jet. “Can this go any faster?” Sure, honey. We’ll put it on turbo blast. What an IDIOT! Why are they making this world renowned psychiatrist such a moron?

• Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Well, that was satisfying! I think I rewatched about 6 or 7 times. Bill, charging in, completely filling up the doorway, the look of shocked recognition on his face. Finn, turning, the glimmer of hope in his eyes and relief on his face as he saw Bill. Then Li came in, and Finn just completely broke down at seeing his mother alive. And of course Sheila standing in the background, making her patented Sheila faces, with the dawning realization that she was in big, big trouble. I had chills. 

Finn working Sheila was so, so good. For a show that uses the same script for days on end, then to throw us something really meaty was such a treat. And Tanner played that perfectly, calling Sheila out for her behavior and her crimes, but keeping it real by pressing her to show and not tell. Apparently he didn't entirely escape Sheila's genes, but he used his dark side to manipulate Sheila, instead of killing and hurting people.

Once the dust settles and Bill is able to absorb all that Li did to help her son, I think he will be just a little bit gobsmacked. Li's actions are right in Bill's wheelhouse, and I think it will intrigue and excite him. Bill helping her rescue Finn will hopefully allow Li to see Bill as a good guy, who was willing to take a risk for her. 

And then there was Taylor and Ridge. I just want to slap the shit out of both of them. I don't know which one is worse; Taylor for hanging all over Ridge, all snuggled up and falling asleep on his shoulder, or Ridge for allowing it. And if Brooke ever found out about it, Ridge would start barking about how distraught Taylor was, and how concerned she was about Steffy, because of course that explains canoodling with your ex. I hate to say something so awful, but if that plane was to go down.............

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Then Li came in, and Finn just completely broke down at seeing his mother alive.

Mother and child reunion is only a motion away!  Such an awesome scene!

3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

And then there was Taylor and Ridge. I just want to slap the shit out of both of them.

I was praying for a plane crash!  You want to know how to highlight how badly written and badly acted a subplot is?  By contrasting it with a well-acted and well-written subplot, that's how.  The difference in the quality of the Li/Bill/Finn/Liam scenes and the Ridge/Taylor scenes was significant.  One seemed to be written by seasoned TV writers, the other by high school sophomores.

• Like 1
  • Love 11