Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

This is my favorite version of that song.  

OMG, that's so funny! That young actress really got into it.

I love $Bill... but is he dying? Is that what this big push to get back with Katie is about?

I think it's Rona's fault. They still can't have the actors really do much physically romantic stuff so this is a pretend way of having Bill in a relationship. I think eventually they'll put him with someone else, maybe even bringing on a new character. I've even seen INSANE speculation that they might chem test him with Zoe. Can you imagine? I wanna think Bill would eat her alive but then, Zoe is no slouch when it comes to working men and could give him a run for his money.

• Love 3

Heh, well if Eric tried to pull the biology card then Zende should drop Ridge's name. And Steffy's, and Thomas', and Kelly's too because none of them are actually Forresters either. 😏  

Ridge's paternity was revealed when he was pushing 50 and after he heavily contributed to the success of Forrester Creations for decades.  He may not technically be blood, but his status in that family has way deeper emotional and financial roots that doodling Zende.  When Zende's designs lift FC to the next level and he becomes the Ridge to Ridge's Eric and steals one of Ridge's women, then I'll believe him to carry some weight.

As for Bill and Zoe? Zoe is the reason his granddaughter was sold to Steffy and indirectly involved in Emma's -Justin's niece's- death.  I'm still salty that Bill didn't put Quinn six feet under for attempting to kill Liam several times and then raping him. I'd be all for Justin bringing hell to Bill and Spencer Publications if he tried to twinkle his eyes at Zoe and call her family.  Justin should be having way more issues with Wyatt and Flo's acceptance in that family and it be a legit problem between Bill and Wyatt since Bill has known and loved Justin a hell of a lot longer than Wyatt.

• Love 5

Ridge's paternity was revealed when he was pushing 50 and after he heavily contributed to the success of Forrester Creations for decades.  He may not technically be blood, but his status in that family has way deeper emotional and financial roots that doodling Zende.  When Zende's designs lift FC to the next level and he becomes the Ridge to Ridge's Eric and steals one of Ridge's women, then I'll believe him to carry some weight.

My point still remains that Zende is a Forrester and as a member of the family which owns FC he is technically Carter's boss. IMO Carter should be mindful of how much smack he talks to any Forrester, biological or not and regardless of their age. Heck, little Kelly could probably get Carter fired, or at least sternly talked to. 😏

As for Bill and Zoe? Zoe is the reason his granddaughter was sold to Steffy and indirectly involved in Emma's -Justin's niece's- death.  I'm still salty that Bill didn't put Quinn six feet under for attempting to kill Liam several times and then raping him. I'd be all for Justin bringing hell to Bill and Spencer Publications if he tried to twinkle his eyes at Zoe and call her family.  Justin should be having way more issues with Wyatt and Flo's acceptance in that family and it be a legit problem between Bill and Wyatt since Bill has known and loved Justin a hell of a lot longer than Wyatt.

And yet married Ridge carried on with Shauna for months and even married her with virtually no consequences. If Wyatt can keep Flo around IMO Bill getting with Zoe would be about on the same level of b.s. Still, I think he's too old for her and likely wouldn't find anything appealing about her at all. Thank goodness it's only speculation at this point.

Re Thomas driving Emma off the road (and yeah, I know there's some debate about that), does Justin know?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Bill getting with Zoe would be about on the same level of b.s. Still, I think he's too old for her and likely wouldn't find anything appealing about her at all. Thank goodness it's only speculation at this point.

Re Thomas driving Emma off the road (and yeah, I know there's some debate about that), does Justin know?

This show contorts itself to keep bad guys on when they really should either be dumped or made returning bad guys ala Sheila with them not being paired with random people to 'rehabilitate' them.

Zoe would've been an interesting villainess in that she'd want revenge against the Forresters and Spencers and Logans if say her father was killed in prison. Let her be a wolf in sheep's clothing and marry Thomas, play the remorseful daughter as we get her getting her revenge on Flo and Ridge (and maybe even Bill if she felt he was instrumental in her father's death).

If Bill were dying and without heirs - or had disowned Wyatt, Liam, and Will (or thought they were all dead in a plane accident when they all went to Monte Carlo or Aspen or whatever)- and was grief stricken and desperate for a pretty young thing to get him an heir before he died, I could buy them together. Then Bill ends up not dying and is stuck with Zoe who is pregnant with his child and she's meanwhile having an affair with Thomas and then all of Bill's sons are resurrected and we're in a battle for Spencer Publications.

I thought Justin did find out about Thomas pursuing Emma but the cops couldn't press charges and then Thomas went splat over the cliff and Ridge rallied to his side to protect him.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Loved the color of Steffys jacket.

Does everyone else on the show have to stand around and talk about Liam/Steffy/Hope all the time. Thomas/Vinny and Flo/Wyatt. Its over kill.

I like Finn and am glad Steffy finally has a guy, not Liam, all about her. But he seems too perfect. They need to edge him up or something.

• Love 6

So it appears Vinny did mess with the tests.  I wanted to like him, but he's a terrible actor.  If Vinny tells Thomas what he did, I wonder if "reformed" Thomas will tell the others what Vinny did, and that Finn is the father.  

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I like Finn and am glad Steffy finally has a guy, not Liam, all about her. But he seems too perfect. They need to edge him up or something.

I was thinking the same thing, that Finn is too perfect.  Just once, I'd like to see him lose his shit at Steffy and shout "Liberty Bibberty!" 

• LOL 18
  • Love 2
30 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Does everyone else on the show have to stand around and talk about Liam/Steffy/Hope all the time. Thomas/Vinny and Flo/Wyatt. Its over kill.

Feeling the same about Finn. Was glad to have someone to help Steffy FINALLY put Liam in her rear view. But now this. I hope he continues to be in her corner without turning out to be Mr Crazy/Obsessive, etc.

I hope Hope gives Liam a swift kick to the curb. And I'm gonna need him to stop begging Hope to forgive him. Enough already with that.  . Accept what you did and go fix your life, but know that it's probably over with Hope.

BTW, does Liam have a job? I was encouraged when he was at the Spencer office today, but it looks like he was just there to whine to Wyatt and Flo about his marriage. I went to get some water, and when I came back, he was back in Hope's face again, begging!

One last thing-- why is Vinnie all up in this business? 

Edited by TVForever
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Feeling the same about Finn. Was glad to have someone to help Steffy FINALLY put Liam in her rear view. But now this. I hope he continues to be in her corner without turning out to be Mr Crazy/Obsessive, etc.

I'll third this. I've never liked Finn. I think the actor playing him has zero depth and little ability (which probably secured him a spot on this show 🙄), and he just needs to go back to commercials. The writing of Finn is like the male version of Hope, but at least Hope has more than 2 emotions overall (typically not more than one emotion per episode, however! 😂).

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I walked by the TV at the gym today and going by the 3 seconds I saw they are really dropping the anvils that Vinnie switched the results. Like it's not even subtle and I literally saw a few seconds of closed captioning. I guess it's nice Liam isn't the father but there's not much suspense is there?

• Love 9

Now Steffy's worried about Hope and Liam? Now? Gee, Steffy, maybe a better time to worry would've been before you got knocked up by Hope's stupida$$ husband who can't tell the difference between a mannequin and a real person.

Please, if women "just know" who their baby's father is there never would be any need for DNA tests. I guess they're laying the groundwork for Steffy to have been right all along about the baby's paternity. 🙄

Why the eff is Flo at Spencer Publications AGAIN? Since she doesn't work she just hangs around at Wyatt's job all day? They should give her a clerical position so she"d at least have a reason to be there all the time.

Oh Finn, you are such a simp. And BTW, this ain't Steffy's first time at the rodeo. You don't really need to be her human baby monitor; she knows how to pregnant. 😏

Thomas was like, "Dude, I got this. Don't need the help, Vinny!" Had Hope ever met Vinny before? She practically ran out of the room, hee.

Vinny apparently failed algebra too. Just because Steffy's baby isn't Finn's that doesn't make it Liam's. There's a loophole big enough to drive a semi through! 😖

Okay, it does look like Vinny was involved in messing with the paternity test results though he may not have altered it himself. Wonder if that look on Thomas' face means he read between the lines and realizes what Vinny did for him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Lilac2000 said:

I walked by the TV at the gym today and going by the 3 seconds I saw they are really dropping the anvils that Vinnie switched the results. Like it's not even subtle and I literally saw a few seconds of closed captioning. I guess it's nice Liam isn't the father but there's not much suspense is there?

It's B&B. They don't do subtle.

46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Now Steffy's worried about Hope and Liam? Now? Gee, Steffy, maybe a better time to worry would've been before you got knocked up by Hope's stupida$$ husband who can't tell the difference between a mannequin and a real person.

That'll be the day. Steffy is for Steffy. 

Second verse, same as the first.

Trust, if Finn decides this is too much and libbety-bibbities outa there, she won't give a tinker's dam about Hope. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Takeaways from today's episode:

1. I am pissed to the highest level of pissivity that Steffy is being given a pass for her shitty behavior, and it is now all about Steffy not getting stressed. How can I say this in a nice way..........FUCK STEFFY AND HER FUCKING STRESS. There. I feel much better now. Cause you know, a heauxing beyotch isn't gonna be my first concern. Cause a heauxing beyotch's stress was self derived, and was delivered by opening her legs to the very married pony express. The only person I care about in this mess is actually the only person who should be stressed. And I can see Ridge is changing his tune, and is going with the "Oh well, shit happens. It is unfortunate, but Hope is just going to have to deal" mentality. It is making me mad. Real mad, and I want to start slapping people. 

2. Finn is either the stupidest person on earth, or he is the most nefarious. I just can't figure which. No guy is ever going to be this on board with his new girlfriend fucking her ex-husband two days after she professed her undying love for him. It is weird. It is unnatural. And I don't buy it. Finn was never good with Liam coming around for Kelly time, so I am expected to believe that he will be ok with Liam coming around twice as much? With watching Liam and Steffy bond over the new little Eggo? No. No. And no. Something afoul is afoot with Dr. Finnigan. 

3. Vinnie messing with the paternity test is not suspenseful and makes no sense. With Bridget you could clearly understand Sheila's motives; she needed Brooke's baby to be Ridge's so she could have Eric. Plain an simple. What does Vinnie stand to gain in this? Seeing his pal happy? What about Steffy? Wasn't he crushing on her a while ago? Wouldn't it make more sense to get Liam out of her orbit? And what about Hope? Hasn't Hope suffered enough? I am just so mad that Steffy gets to fuck up everyone's life, then she gets nothing but accolades for it. No repercussions what-so-ever. 

4. Instead of letting Liam touch her hand, Hope should have punched his lights out. Liam needs to go away; far, far away. I cannot believe that he is still living in the cabin. How can Hope ever expect to make an educated, rational decision under these circumstances. 

5. No conversation about Liam and Hope's happiness should ever include worthless POS Flo Fulton. How dare that heinous heifer deign to make any assessments about Hope's state of mind. I am beyond appalled that Liam entertains her at all, but to stand there and actually discourse with that fucking bitch is beyond the pale. How easily these Spencer boys forgive lying, cheating, manipulating, useless women like Steffy and Flo. I don't have enough hate to describe how much hate I feel. 

6. Thomas's expressions as Vinnie was talking. Priceless. And just look at Thomas picking up the trail of Vinnie's actions. If he does the right thing and tells Hope? Then I am gonna be totally down for some Thope action. 

7. Hope's boots! 

8. Steffy looked all kinds of amazing in that pink. It did wonders for her. And she looked so much like a young Hunter Tylo today. 

@Joimiaroxeu; that song was absolutely hilarious! I positively loved it. And yes, Carter needs that song on a endless loop. So perfect for Zoey. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 17

So now the design room is part of the cutting room. 

Lurch to the rescue. In a sense Lurch is rubbing Hope’s nose in it that Stuffy is having Liam’s baby. To tell you the truth it’s not definitely Liam’s baby. It’s just the process of elimination.  The paternity test just ruled out Finn but didn’t rule in Liam. I’m getting sick and tired of Lurch subliminally bastardizing Liam, and Liam’s dialog being so darn repetitive. 

Can someone say revisionist history. Hope only recently became extraordinary compassionate when she fell in love with Douglas. I don’t remember Hope being compassionate with Liam when he was late meeting her in Paris then marring Wyatt. Was she that compassionate with Wyatt when she lost the baby and ran off to Paris?  KM, Hope was far from being compassionate. 

Vinnie has become the constant turd in the punch bowl. I’m now pretty sure he tainted the paternity test.  I think his smirks are his tell plus now we know he works in the lab and has a knowledge of DNA. The question now has Lurch picked up on it and what is he going to go about it?  Come clean or another withholding of a lie?  

Finn just loves his Fudge. It’s like cocaine to an addict. Just like Stuffy’s hair, Finn’s tongue is not able to hold anymore and it’s moved to his nose and chin. 

Does Flo know about Wyatt’s history with Hope or is that a tabu subject?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone say revisionist history. Hope only recently became extraordinary compassionate when she fell in love with Douglas. I don’t remember Hope being compassionate with Liam when he was late meeting her in Paris then marring Wyatt. Was she that compassionate with Wyatt when she lost the baby and ran off to Paris?  KM, Hope was far from being compassionate

AH was by far an improvement over old Hope because she *is* capable for caring for anyone else unconditionally. I can't be sorry that someone stood up for that poor boy when no one else did.

I wish more characters would make any noticeable improvements, rather than stay stuck in limbo forever. Someone on Reddit pointed out today that Steffy conked her heard on that bathtub in August of 2011. She'd just lost the real love of her life, she hated Hope and Liam was a good way to hurt both in one swoop. Why couldn't Steffy  grow away from this, even a little bit?

6 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

No conversation about Liam and Hope's happiness should ever include worthless POS Flo Fulton.

And once again, Liam shows his hypocrisy.  He's been not entirely out of pocket to ask Hope keep distance from Thomas, but he's out telling his business to this trick? I'm more pissed about this than Steffy.

I will laugh if somehow Liam and Flo end up together after all. After the way Wyatt tossed Sally aside on the thinnest excuse after deliberately going after Liam's left-overs in the past, it couldn't happen to a better guy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Vinny, Vinny, Vinny! 

Leslie Jones No GIF by Bounce

Also, does anyone but Steffy know that Vinny supplied her with the pills? That should come out if she bumps into him in the hallway at Forrester.

And what is with Vinny's wardrobe. He looks like a financial advisor.

I really don't care if the baby is Finn's. Hope should still kick Liam to the curb.

• Love 11

does anyone but Steffy know that Vinny supplied her with the pills?

Doesn't Thomas know? He was always delivering those flowers and gifts from Vinny to Steffy's house and he was always on his phone nearby when she opened them. Seemed like maybe he and Vinny were working together to get Steffy addicted. Sometimes I get the impression Vinny doesn't really think much of Steffy.

I will laugh if somehow Liam and Flo end up together after all.

As much as dislike Liam, I wouldn't wish Flo even on him. It wouldn't surprise me though if the show eventually went there since Liam and Wyatt like to take each other's sloppy seconds. It probably won't be for a while though because the writers are putting in a lot of effort to make it look like Liam is dedicated to Hope. The guy is taking begging and apologizing to the next level.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

[snip]

8. Steffy looked all kinds of amazing in that pink. It did wonders for her. And she looked so much like a young Hunter Tylo today. 

17 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Co-signing everything you just said, @RuntheTable. Including Steffy looking pretty in pink and toned-down makeup. 

Yes, I agree with how pretty Steffy looked!  Color me amazed. Her "soft" look was the first thing I noticed.  I guess the show does know how to do JMW's hair & makeup to present the actress in a pleasing way. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

As much as dislike Liam, I wouldn't wish Flo even on him.

Baby trafficking aside, is she any worse than Steffy, though?

But I really do want Wyatt's face cracked for Sally, and what better, more ironic way of making that happen than to have the one love interest that's never been with Liam first* to go all in for him? I would've rather he and Quinn became a legitimate, rape-free item for a time, but that ship has sailed and is halfway to Fiji. *Sigh*

*Yeah I know he was with Katie but thats his stepmom and still dysfunctional AF

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Why is Finn the only person giving Liam shit. Steffy/Hope/Ridge/Brooke etc should be saying this shit to him. He gets away with so much from everyone. 

Looks like Thomas is figuring out what Vinny may have done. Could a paternity switch actually be revealed sooner than months ahead. I bet the IRL pregnancy of Steffy is playing a part speeding things up. 

• Love 8

Can B&B pull a one year ahead time jump ala Days of Our Lives so we can get away from the cycle of Liam groveling, Hope weeping, Finn grandstanding, and Steffy redeclaring her love/independence? I'm over it and ready to move on.

What's Ridge got against Vinny? I mean we know Vinny's running drugs, but on the surface, Vinny's the ONLY friend Thomas has so...why the hate?

Wyatt's loyalties always shift to those he knew before he was discovered to be Bill's son no matter how heinous they've acted.  Wyatt loved Hope and tragically lost a child with Hope but that was hardly a blip on his radar when the truth of what Flo did came out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Steffy Steffy Steffy Steffy Steffy Steffy Steffy aaaaggggghhhhh!  I am so sick and tired of everything being about poor Steffy.  Liam did not rape poor Steffy.  She willingly opened her legs for him.  Yet Liam bears 100% of the blame for what happened.  

I wish she'd choke on her fake hair.  Really, I do.

Finn.  You fucknugget.  You've got some damn nerve stepping to Liam and not wanting to accept the fact that Steffy was a willing participant.  Just in case you didn't hear it before, I'll repeat:  She willingly opened her legs for him. 

Liam.  Stop begging.  Please.  Hope will never trust you again, so just move on. 

So I guess Thomas has jumped on the crazy train again, thanks to Vinny.  I will give Ridge credit for trying to talk some sense to Thomas, but he's too far gone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

The show just screws the fallout from Cliff House Night every which way possible.

You have no one, save Finn, calling Liam out for the human dumpster fire he is. Yet even Finn grates because he's raking Liam over the coals (which, deserved) but it fails because he's giving Hauxdilox, the one who all-too-willingly offered up her cash and consolation prizes aka her Fool's Gold Cooter to Liam, the hugest of passes for why, exactly? Liam didn't cheat by himself, fool. 

He really is a sucker with no self-esteem. 

As if Hope if she continues to entertain anymore nonsense from Liam about how sorry he is and how he should have known better because if I were Hope, I would be: 

200.gif

She needs to tell him "I don't fucking want the I'm fucking sorry. I want you to not have fucked Steffy in the first place. I want you to have marched into Thomas' apartment and demanded an explanation. Or, I wanted you to have the sense God gave a gnat and gone home ANYWAY because you of all people should have known that as much as I have put up with Thomas' bullshit because he is still Douglas' father, I would never, ever, in a million years have willingly let him put his hands or lips within a city block of me. But since you cannot turn back time and unfuck Steffy, no matter how much you scratch your head and grovel on the ground, I'm done so get your shit and get the hell gone!"

And then she needs to get her 90s groove on and blast this from the cabin:

"You've done me wrong, your time is up
You took a sip from the devil's cup
You broke my heart, there's no way back
Move right out of here, baby, go on pack your bags

Just who do you think you are?
Stop actin' like some kind of star
Take it like a man, baby, if that's what you are

'Cause I'm movin' on up, you're movin' on out
Movin' on up, nothin' can stop me
Movin' on up, you're movin' on out
Time to break free, nothin' can stop me, yeah
They brag a man has walked in space
But you can't even find my place
There ain't nothin' you can do
'Cause I've had enough of me, baby, bein' part of you

This time you've gone too far
Take it like a man, baby, if that's what you are

'Cause I'm movin' on up, you're movin' on out
Time to break free, nothin' can stop me

Movin' on up, movin' on up, movin' on up

Time to break free, nothing can stop me
Movin', movin', movin', nothin' can stop me
Movin', movin', time to break free, nothin' can stop me"

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

$Bill over there looking all kinds of zaddy. 😛

It's still so weird to me to see people making these heartfelt declarations of love and commitment while they're standing yards away from each other. Sigh.

Hope, you've known Steffy for years. Have you ever managed to get the truth out of her about Liam? Right now she's mostly saying what Finn wants to hear. You know she'd take Liam back in a hot second if Liam asked.

Whoa, Ridge looked at Vinny like, "Why are you still here talking this b.s. to my son? You need some help finding the door, fella?" Vinny better watch his step, especially if it comes out that he was involved in messing with those paternity test results.

Hee, Finn gave Bill a look like, "I ain't scared of you, old man. I'll kick Liam's a$$ and yours too." I'm guessing Finn doesn't know ALL the Spencer men have taken his beloved for a ride.

Ruh roh, looks like Thomas has figured out what Vinny did wrt the paternity test. Moment of truth, Tom! Do the right thing.😈😇

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hee, Finn gave Bill a look like, "I ain't scared of you, old man. I'll kick Liam's a$$ and yours too." I'm guessing Finn doesn't know ALL the Spencer men have taken his beloved for a ride.

Truth!  Finn is so righteous and stupid when it comes to his beloved Steffy.  I want him to find out the whole truth, especially about the $tallion. 

Finn is just a li'l pony.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, backhometome said:

Why is Finn the only person giving Liam shit. Steffy/Hope/Ridge/Brooke etc should be saying this shit to him. He gets away with so much from everyone. 

God, SERIOUSLY.

I think back to when Brooke was pregnant with Hope and the number of people who dragged her on that decision, even if it wasn't immediately known to be Deacon's--Stephanie leading the charge of course; Whip, who took the opportunity to build his own career to her chagrin; Bridget leaving her for a good long while; Ridge being disgusted when he found out about Deacon. I think even Amber got a number of digs about that. Taylor "died" before it had all come out, but Stephanie filled her in upon her return and she was quick to weaponize that to get Ridge back.

Liam has Finn and....? Ridge has been ready to throw hands with his brothers and Brooke's suitors over less. Hypocrisy notwithstanding, he's still Steffy's father FFS. Hell, I wish they'd bring Rick back for one day to sock him real good.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Partially open door had a duel roll today.  At Forester than at Spencer. He had time to change his uniform from Brown to Black. I’m hoping he got paid a little extra today. I can see Hope walking in but Finn?  Is there a Charlie at Spencer also?  

Hey Finn, Liam is going to be connected to Stuffy for life no matter what he says. Lurch is back to his old self it just took a little nudge from his guardian angel, Vinnie.  Or maybe not. Only time will tell because the light bulb finally went off over Lurch’s head. Yes Vinnie would. 

Liam, stay away from Stuffy or I’ll Liberty Mooch a Moo you.  

• Love 3

I had to laugh at Finn throwing Bill out of his own office, but I thoroughly enjoyed Finn reading Liam like Scripture. Hope it continues today.

I was so angry I nearly choked on my drink on Monday when Ridge complimented Steffy for "always thinking about other people." Yeah ... Owen, Rick, Bill, Liam ...  Caring about Hope and Liam is about 10 years too little too late.

Finn reminds me of what a Stepford Husband would be like. He is so robotic and agreeable and just blah. I would think Steffy would eventually find him to be really boring, but then, she's stuck with bland Liam all this time.  The guy playing Finn has been on canvas long enough now to establish himself to me as a really bad actor. 

I will say it again, Hope really needs to tell Liam to seek lodging elsewhere. 

• Love 12

Liam? Shut the hell up.

Hope? Could you please say “carrying my husband’s baby” another 8,000 or 9,000 times? I’m not sure we’re understanding that Steffy is carrying your husband’s baby. Thanks, hon.

Finn? You weren’t robbed of anything. Your lover had sex with her ex-husband on a drunken night. SHE is as guilty as Liam. SHE was as guilty as Bill when she had sex with her father-in-law. What can people not understand about this heifer? 

• Love 13

Liam needs to stop explaining and apologizing to Steffy's lap dog.   Since they have to be social distancing, I wanted Liam to jump kick Finn straight into his fugly sweater. 

I might have missed it since I don't watch every minute of this stupid show, but did Steffy remove the picture of her and Liam?  If she hasn't then why is Finn placing all the blame on Liam?  Is it because he doesn't want to face the fact that she still has feelings for Liam?

Now I'm getting the feeling that Thomas is actually going to do the right thing.  

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Now I'm getting the feeling that Thomas is actually going to do the right thing.  

I sure hope so because I can't bear the thought of leaving this hanging over everyone's head for months. If Thomas comes clean, the baby is definitely Finn's and Hope still  decides she's had enough of Liam's shit that would be the best outcome.

• Love 18

Steffy. Pssht, you say you and Liam wish you had done things differently. What, reverse cowgirl instead missionary? FOH. 😑

Wow, Liam's already getting snotty with Finn over the situation with Steffy. This guy. But he knows he's permanently in Steffy's life via their kid(s). Finn may end up just being Mr. Right Now instead of Mr. Right.

I really don't understand what Hope is trying to accomplish with Steffy. Steffy can't be shamed because she doesn't see the point, and there's nothing that can be said to change reality. What's done is done.

The child should've been your's Finn? Do you own Steffy's body? You guys aren't even engaged. And it's not as if your swimmers could've stood guard at Steffy's cervix to keep all interlopers out.

Finn's been doing a lot of traveling in one day. To FC, then to SP, and then back to FC. Sure hope his car gets good gas mileage, lol. Or maybe he drives a Tesla like Liam. 🤔

And again, there's Hope discussing her marriage with or in front of Thomas. Ugh, she never seems to be able to smell her own sh!t.

If Vinny's smart he won't admit to anything wrt the paternity test. Thomas will be better off having plausible deniability if the truth comes out. And he wouldn't be able rat out Vinny.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

If Vinny's smart he won't admit to anything wrt the paternity test. Thomas will be better off having plausible deniability if the truth comes out. And he wouldn't be able rat out Vinny.

Yes - but if Thomas wants to truly prove he's changed, even if Vinny denies messing around with the test, Thomas should still mention it to one of the people directly involved in this mess.  Thomas could state that Vinny works in the lab (that presumably ran the test results) and made comments that had him (Thomas) questioning the validity of the result, but that Vinny denied any wrongdoing. Whatever happens then, Thomas's hands truly are clean.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

I queried the other day about whether Finn was stupid or nefarious; as of today I say both. Stupid because only a raging idiot would barge into Bill's Spencer's office wearing his fugly Freddy Krueger sweater with challenge written all over his person. Good thing for Finn Bill was being on his best behavior, or he might have found himself "finless" and swimming aimlessly around forever and ever. Stupid, because as a doctor, Finn should know it takes two people to make a baby. But he seems to think Liam did this all by himself. Does Finn know some amazing procreation stuff to which the world at large is ignorant? OH! Maybe he thinks Liam heated up some little Eggo's in Steffy toaster, and had her consume them to start growing those little waffles. Well, anyway, Finn is probably consoling himself by imaging that Steffy tripped and fell on Liam's appendage, and you know, shit just happened. It really all harkens back to Mother Gump and stupid is as stupid does. Now for nefarious. Ah Finn, I saw your ugliness seeping out today as you ranted to Liam about what "he" had done. About how hard it was going to be for you dealing with this baby, knowing it is Liam's. Why haven't you said these things to Steffy? Yep, and for sure, you are one of those that talk out of both sides of their mouth. 

Now, just some general stuff. I nearly exploded yesterday when Finn had the gumption to try and tell Hope to be quite. Uh, NOOOOO! Not under any circumstances bubbo, do you get to tell Hope anything. If Hope wants to upset the woman who shagged her husband, and is now (supposedly) carrying his child, then you best step the hell off and let her have at it. Cause you see Finn my boy, you don't get to come to town and think you know shit. You don't know nothing about the history between these two women. And you can also step the hell off with Liam. I know you need to make it all about him, and no doubt Liam is a crappy husband, and Liam is a needy, horny little man, but that is not your call, because at the end of the day, Liam doesn't owe you a damn thing. The only person Liam owes anything too in this situation is Hope; the woman he betrayed. And the only person who owes you anything is Steffy, the woman who betrayed you. So you can take your whack ass accusations and your venom and do something positive with it, like call your heauxing girlfriend out for her behavior. 

I also would like to shove something large down Steffy's throat. Girlfriend is pulling up the rear with her declarations of sorrow. Oh nah, nah, nah. You did it again, and again you are getting away with it. Finn giving you daily tongue baths, and just listen to him telling you not to stress about hurting Hope. I know you aren't responsible for his words, but you sure are lapping it up. Kinda makes you feel better huh? You slid right on past ownership of your crap, and now everyone is only worried about you and your stress. 

So now Thomas must tell someone his suspicions even if Vinnie denies it. Maybe it would be enough to convince them to run the test again, maybe not. My bets say they would, then we will get to see how much Steffy truly loves Finn after she loses her ace in the hole. No matter the outcome though, Thomas would have done the right thing, when Liam has just committed the worse offense possible. I would love that baby to be Finn's, and for Hope to realize this is her opportunity to break the cycle, and that Thomas has that beautiful head of thick, wavy hair that needs to be touched. I hate myself so much for wanting some Hope and Thomas action. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Fuck off Finn. You know Stuffy for like 2 minutes and you have become Stuffy’s guardian angel beside now becoming Hope’s guardian angel. Hey Finn, are you a doctor or have you become Hope’s lawyer and are speaking for her. Yes Finn, Lurch the phyco is much better for Hope than the man-child waffle boy. Fuck off again Finn. Liam owes you nothing actually less than nothing. Finn, fuck off a third time with not looking at this kid and think about he’s not mine. If you feel that way, get lost and don’t let the door hit you in the ass you shallow piece of shit.  Shall I add hypocrite to the list Finn?  You tell Liam about not being able to look at the baby without seeing it’s not his but you tell Stuffy that you will love this baby. 

Lurch seems to be hiding his concerns for Vinnie from Hope.  Lurch confronts Vinnie and even if he said no than Lurch still should tell Stuffy she needs to get another paternity test preferably from another lab. 

Why does Hope insist that Lurch remains at all hers and Liam’s personal conversations. This seems to continue to allow Lurch to think she’s going to dump Liam and an indication that Hope wants to be with Lurch. I don’t know what Hope’s end game is but this seems to allow Lurch to have his pinky in the door. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Ah Finn, I saw your ugliness seeping out today as you ranted to Liam about what "he" had done. About how hard it was going to be for you dealing with this baby, knowing it is Liam's. Why haven't you said these things to Steffy? Yep, and for sure, you are one of those that talk out of both sides of their mouth

He's already doing that with Kelly. Besides the cheating, what's changed? Last I saw, the tacky ass photo is still on the damn wall. He either needs to shit or get off the pot before he gets permanently trapped in the circle of suck.

48 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Fuck off Finn. You know Stuffy for like 2 minutes and you have become Stuffy’s guardian angel beside now becoming Hope’s guardian angel. Hey Finn, are you a doctor or have you become Hope’s lawyer and are speaking for her. Yes Finn, Lurch the phyco is much better for Hope than the man-child waffle boy. Fuck off again Finn. Liam owes you nothing actually less than nothing. Finn, fuck off a third time with not looking at this kid and think about he’s not mine. If you feel that way, get lost and don’t let the door hit you in the ass you shallow piece of shit.  Shall I add hypocrite to the list Finn?  You tell Liam about not being able to look at the baby without seeing it’s not his but you tell Stuffy that you will love this baby.

I can't quite tell,but it sounds like you're not a fan of Finn. It's so vague from the posting.

( 😉 )

But no, he's bordering on buttinsky here. I *should* be mad on his behalf because he was wronged but he's getting obnoxious and cloying and stepping way out of pocket at times. Liam is Kelly's father so he's not going away no matter what eventually is revealed about the new baby.

I kinda wonder what the baby will be named, though. All the family names have been taken and Phoebe was already used for Beth. There's already three William Spencers on the canvas. The show has erased the Hamilton name entirely and I can't recally Steffy having any relationship with Taylor's father Jack even in passing. Last time he was seen on Y&R, the child formerly know as Little D went by Eric and I'm assuming Show will reserve that for a proper Eric Forrester III.

That's the only thing I'm intrigued about in all of this mess.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

While I loved Finn calling Liam out on his back and forth. He acts like Steffy did nothing. Liam was the drunk one, Steffy had 2 drinks if that before they jumped into bed together.

Steffy had no drinks IIRC. That's what makes all of this worse. Even for all of Liam's many, many flaws, "misunderstanding" women is thankfully not one of them. If Steffy had pushed him out, he would have left and that would have been that.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Yes - but if Thomas wants to truly prove he's changed, even if Vinny denies messing around with the test, Thomas should still mention it to one of the people directly involved in this mess.  Thomas could state that Vinny works in the lab (that presumably ran the test results) and made comments that had him (Thomas) questioning the validity of the result, but that Vinny denied any wrongdoing. Whatever happens then, Thomas's hands truly are clean.

If they're ready to redeem Thomas once and for all, sure. Otherwise, I don't see Thomas throwing Vinny under the bus like that. Just mentioning Vinny's name will likely get Vinny in some trouble at work, or at least investigated. I'm thinking Thomas maybe should find a way to cast suspicion on the paternity test without mentioning Vinny's name and without inadvertently incriminating himself.

Steffy had no drinks IIRC.

I seem to recall Liam pouring drinks for both of them but I don't remember if she actually drank any.

ETA: Went back and watched the episode. Steffy was definitely drinking but she wasn't guzzling like Liam was. He was clearly getting drunk while she was probably only getting a slight buzz:

Csy1qQO.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Hat’s off to all of you who have the fortitude to tune in to this show every day. I had to tap out at Liam’s daily repetitive groveling and people being concerned for Steffy’s stress...  your entertaining commentary is keeping me in the loop. I can tell it’s not time to start watching yet, but I do hope Thomas speaks up and puts an end to this misery. 

Praying this baby is not Liam’s because despite what she says I think that’s what Steffy really wants. And I can’t stand her, so...

Poor Hope, if Liam are Thomas are her options.. girl needs to hop a plane to a beach and find a cute pool boy

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I kinda wonder what the baby will be named, though. All the family names have been taken and Phoebe was already used for Beth. There's already three William Spencers on the canvas. The show has erased the Hamilton name entirely and I can't recally Steffy having any relationship with Taylor's father Jack even in passing. Last time he was seen on Y&R, the child formerly know as Little D went by Eric and I'm assuming Show will reserve that for a proper Eric Forrester III.

I'm not there yet with wondering what the baby's name will be, but I have a very strong feeling it will be a boy, mainly because the last two births were girls (Kelly & Beth).  

Also, even if the baby is truly Finn's (as lots of us suspect), it's pretty standard for soaps to ignore history in the future if the plot dictates it. Thus, the many posts I've read on this board from folks hoping Kelly will be revealed as Bill's child.  

• Love 2

What is the point of this Flo person? And what in the HELL was she wearing today? And is she unable to sit down so has to always be standing in Bill’s office? And what is the point of this Flo person being on this planet?

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, norcalgal said:

I'm not there yet with wondering what the baby's name will be, but I have a very strong feeling it will be a boy, mainly because the last two births were girls (Kelly & Beth).  

Also, even if the baby is truly Finn's (as lots of us suspect), it's pretty standard for soaps to ignore history in the future if the plot dictates it. Thus, the many posts I've read on this board from folks hoping Kelly will be revealed as Bill's child.  

The typical projectory of babies born to men outside of the supercouples of choice is write them outta the show or have the male in the supercouples play dad and Judy Winslow the shit outta the bio dad, either by offing them or villainizing the fuck outta him to run him outta town. There are some exception, like Brooke  with Eric and Ridge and the daisy chain of half-brothers on ATWT, particularly with Hal, Margo and Tom all helping to co-parent Adam (who somehow turned nuttier than Thomas!) but it's rare.

Finn is expendable and no one on Show will remember him five years from now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4