Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Ridge has been sexing models since the very first episode so it really wouldn't be that out of character for Ridge to be tempted by Zoe.

B&B is a very popular show overseas so all the British accents may not bother the overseas markets.

Someone on Twitter said they should write Zoe to be James Warwick's daughter.

• Love 2

Rena Sofer must be chomping at the bit to work. She had a great storyline with Ridge but then got saddled in the Sheila crap. The character of Quinn needs to be bad but pairing her with Eric dilutes the character which equals boring. If they got rid of stupid trio of new teens it would free up the show somewhat.

It’s funy because I’ve been watching Dark Shadows on Amazon Prime and they were a half hour soap, too. One way to save money and keep a tight reign on storylines (granted it was pretty much Barnabas 24/7) was to only have 5 characters on each episode. I wonder if that’s possible in today’s fast pace world of B&B? Unfortunately, it would still be Liam. Ugh!!!!!! 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

I can't wait for holier than thou Liam to act like he did no wrong today. lol

I wonder if Liam and Hope understand that she cannot get pregnant while she is currently pregnant.  

Liam couldn't help himself.  He got caught up in the moment.  You know how it is.

Speaking of Steffy and mean girl stuff as posted above, I would like to see Steffy NOT turn to Bill and work on some good old fashioned bitchy revenge all on her own.  No help from Bill or anyone.  

Edited by TessHarding2
  • Love 5

I've reached the zenith of this story.  I haaaated the first Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle through it all, was going to quit it all ... especially when Hope set up the Paris meeting.  Wyatt walking off with Hope seemed fitting, but gross.  Then I kind of fell for Ivy, and I really liked Ivy/Liam.  Steffy came back, and I found her particularly gross - going after Liam with Hope was one thing, but Ivy was her ... cousin?  Of course all of it also involves Wyatt getting Liam's castoffs, which is so gross.  

Now there was the hilarious unveiling of the Steffy/Liam GIANT PICTURE (of their love?) and how it was a gift for their newborn daughter (whaaaat?) and then Hope getting pregnant and practically beaming with the power of her own fetus.  They are ALL SO GROSS.  I didn't see a reason for Liam to be groping Hope, but Steffy walking in and doing the indignant "how DARE you" was just too much.  ALL of these people are terrible.  

• Love 12
6 hours ago, ByaNose said:

New cast photo. Brooke and Ridge far left and Eric & Quinn far right. Smack in the middle is the new regime of NuHope, Liam, Steffy & Bill. In the back on the left are the newbies who I don’t know or care about. Then there is Maya by herself with no family on contract. 

0658A5A9-8345-48B6-BFB0-DA2507558BF4.jpeg

This picture is AWFUL.  Is the costume department on strike?  I have a feeling that everyone is wearing their own clothes here.  KKL looks lovely but there's a certain sadness.  Maybe it's because she remembers the glory days.  McCook is just happy to have a gig, so he doesn't care.  I know that Rena Sofer is a gorgeous woman so why is somebody at B&B trying so hard to make her look bad?  Is it so she can't compete with the 'leading lady'?  I don't have anything good to say about JMW, so I won't say anything.  Except that she and DD seem to be having a contest to see who can hold their breath and puff out their chests the most.  DD is an attractive man but he's going to have to start buying suits that fit.  You can't be 'Brad the pool boy' forever; there's no shame in aging especially when you're aging as well as DD is.  Poor IR is probably thinking 'I used to be a contender'.  I haven't got anything to say about the newbies because I have no idea who they are.

• Love 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

RuntheTable, I wish I could like your post a thousand times, and even then, it wouldn't be enough.

Your post can be summed up as a Requiem for The Bold and the Beautiful as I knew it.  That sound we heard, was the late great Bill Bell rolling over in his grave as both of his shows have been decimated.  B&B is struggling through the death throes of mediocrity, piss-poor storytelling, stunt casting, endless and mindless triangles, and upending a show for the benefit of one or two people.  My fears were confirmed when I read the Spoiler section and saw JMW's commentary about her upcoming storylines.  Which, told me everything I needed to know--there will be NO break whatsoever from the Perils of Hauxdilocks.  I just can't do this shit anymore.  Even if JMW was the Bette Davis of Daytime, having her garner more screen time than many of her more talented costars is outrageous.  My breaking point has come with this ridiculous narrative the "writers" keep pushing that Hauxdi is a "victim," has been manipulated by Bill, has been "abused" by Lame [yes, I saw a few of her stans make that ludicrous claim] and that she's a strong woman who "deserves better."  The fuck she does.  That feckless...bitch hasn't gotten a tenth of the Karma she so richly deserves.

Seeing these writers put forth these kind of fruitless efforts is exhausting.  The "betrayed wife" shtick simply doesn't work with this particular character.  As far as I'm concerned, Hope could drop a sex tape of Lame doing it to her every which way but loose, and Hauxdi will NEVER be their "victim."  Anyone who saw this trick fuck her father-in-law can't un-see it.  She fucked him.  All night long.  Merrily.  Barely washed her ass.  Went home with Bill's stench still on her and renewed her vows to her cuckolded husband, who beat himself up for kissing Sally when he thought they were both dying.  Couldn't be sure if she needed to contact Maury or not to have her sample sent to DNA Diagnostics Center.  Would have kept on lying if Lame hadn't found the paternity test she was too stupid to throw away.  As an added bonus, the "writers" decided to resurrect Taylor's corpse from whatever cave she was hanging upside down in.  Why?  To give Hauxdi yet more cover to claim she was being stalked and blackmailed by a predator--the same "predator" whom she can't seem to stay away from and whom she has yet to tell Lame has visited her numerous times.  I'm also reminded that Hauxdi got this whole party started when she set out to destroy her brother's relationship with Sally.  But, no one seems to know or care about that. 

So, I wish JMW luck, as this show is clearly hers now, as the other characters are merely there to prop whatever bullshit storyline they can come up with--that includes the 50-something-and-older characters who apparently have no lives of their own other than wringing their hands and wondering what poor, put upon Hauxdi will have to endure next.  It's quite distressing to realize that Hope was only brought back as a foil to this pathetic blob of human feces.  I won't even touch on Bill's unseemly obsession with this...thing.  Lately, he looks like an aging pimp grooming the No. 1 ho in his stable, who has already agreed to her price now that he's sampled the goods.  How ironic that another kiss by Lame sends Hauxdi into another tailspin, which she will use to justify hopping on Pop yet again.   And, can we please stop with Bill dog-collaring favored folks with sword necklaces?

Admittedly, I gave up the ghost when Brooke inexplicably took Ridge's grimy ass back.  I simply can't watch her with him.  Ever.  And, you touched on something that has bugged about TK's interpretation of the role.  He is NOT Ridge and never will be, and the character should have died when RM left.  I don't care how many promotional tours TK and KKL do internationally to promote the pairing.  As for the idiotic decision to bring on IR as Thorne when WH was always available, it has to be the most expensive casting blunder in daytime.  He took the time to study for the role (unlike TK), particularly Thorne's history with Brooke.  He and KKL passed their chemistry test with flying colors and then...nothing.  They keep throwing nu-Thorne against the wall to see what will stick.  I agree that both of these actors should have been brought on as non-Forrester characters to broaden the dating and marriage pool.  Don't even get me started on the fact that every summer, the show becomes a jobs program for "reality" TV starruhs and runners-up.  Why bring on these people no one cares about when there are legacy characters who could have easily been brought back?

So, I will watch my B&B shows from the '80s and '90s to remind myself of a time when the show had a head writer who wasn't afraid to write for strong women; when the cast was beautiful; when there was BALANCE where no one character or family dominated and several stories could be told at once; when couples actually had chemistry and weren't thrown together just because they were evil or some other such nonsense; when meticulous attention was paid to the sets, clothing, jewelry, hairstyles, background music and scenery; and where the EP/HW wasn't afraid to drop a storyline that clearly wasn't working.

God damn, the people that post on this board are amazing!!!!!  @MulletorHater, you broke it DOWN and I love you for it!  If only somebody, ANYBODY had the guts to read Haudilox the way you read her, the way she SHOULD be read.  It makes me so angry that Brooke is still being dragged for shit she did decades ago when Steffy has literally gotten away with murder (yes, I said it).  No matter how hard Bell Jr. tries, he will never change the fact that his brand new heroine fucked her father in law, got out of bed, barely rinsed the stank off and then went and renewed vows with her husband.  That's right, her HUSBAND.  The fact is that Steffy wasn't overcome with lust for $Bill and just couldn't fight it any more.  She fucked Liam's father because she was angry at him for kissing another woman and wanted to hurt him the worst way possible.  And then she wasn't woman enough to own up to what she did.  That slattern would have taken what she did to the grave if Liam hadn't gone into her purse. 

$Bill has been made the bad guy in all of this and he's pulled some fucked up shit.  But that man was used and refused by that creature.  She fucked him to get back at his son and then dumped him and treated him as if he ASSAULTED her.  Steffy played on $Bill's feelings for her to get back at her husband.  She's always played on $Bill's feelings for her to get what she wanted.  Hauxdilox is one of the most hateful, evil, twisted slatternly creatures in soaps and we're supposed to be believe that she's a VICTIM?  I wish she had been a little later so she could see Liam fuck Hope rotten, just like she did his daddy.

The insult to injury part is that JMW just isn't up to it.  She doesn't have the goods.  KKL definitely wasn't the Bette Davis of Daytime but she always had a certain charm that made you root for her, even if you didn't want to.  JMW hasn't got an ounce of charm, talent or anything else to carry this show and the seams are showing.  Hiring a bunch of no-talent newbies isn't going to make her look any better.  Scott Clifton can't make her look better.  The whole cast is breaking a sweat daily to make her look good and IT AIN'T  WORKING!

Edited by mightysparrow
  • Love 16
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Her husband owns bars/restaurants in NYC, plus she has a school-aged child. She hasn't been inclined to join any shows that film on the west coast. There was a rumor years ago that B&B courted her after AMC got cancelled. Who knows if she even considered it. I'm sure TK would love to have her on B&B because they made an extremely popular supercouple on AMC.

Alicia Minshew was smart if she turned B&B down.  There is no way she would have gotten to play a complicated multi-layered character like Kendall.  Her character would have ended up being some guy's doormat.  This show doesn't write women any other way.

6 hours ago, Artsda said:

I can't wait for holier than thou Liam to act like he did no wrong today. lol

That's Liam's default mode when he isn't in I can't decide between two or three women, but it's not my fault mode.

• Love 6

I'm definitely picking up a "I don't GAF" from that cast photo. It looks like they all congregated after a long day of shooting, still clad in the clothes they've been wearing for work the past two weeks. Oh, it does look like our "heroine," JMW, bothered to change out of her new wardrobe of sad slouchy t-shirts and hoodies and that hideous light blue frock does her no favors. It looks like a 90s prom dress. This was the time to break out the black chain mail embellished mini dress, as everybody else is dressed in character. Where's one of Quinn's edgy outfits? RS looks borderline matronly.

• Love 2

I think Heather Tom was the only one who didn't get the memo about wearing blue/white/silver for the photo.  

That photo was kind of depressing. It reminds me of Friday nights, looking in my refrigerator at the disparate ingredients and knowing maybe something edible could be coaxed out of them but because I'm severely lacking in imagination - I wish I'd just stopped for takeout.  There's still some real potential in the cast but without a spark of something, it's going to be breakfast for dinner again. And again and again and again.   

• Love 5
(edited)

Nobody puts CH in the corner, ahem, back row, but sorry to break it to you, JMW, despite your Angelina Jolie slit, my eyes were immediately drawn to Courtney.

I'm not suggesting CH should have been front and center as KKL is the leading lady of the show and deserved that spot. But Sally being stuck behind the interns? Come on!

Elsewhere, WTF to Ridge salivating over Zoe. He sure likes 'em young of late. However, he stunned me more when he honest-to-goodness agreed with Thorne that they weren't hiring her. 

Awww, poor Hauxdi walked in on Liam making out with Hope. Ring me up, dear, when you guys are actually married and you walk in on him fucking Hope. Yeah, that's what I thought.  Also, if you are SO committed to reuniting with Liam, why do you let Bill in the house every.single.time?

Speaking of said making out, that was pretty hot and the bit of chemistry I saw when the Lope baby was conceived was out in full force when Liam grabbed her and kissed her and Hope gave it right back.

SC seems all in with AN's Hope and "eh" with Steffy these days.  I still hate the ToD (which I know is far from over) but I'll take these little moments.

My, how the tables have turned.  For once she wasn't dowded down like a grandma and AN looked gorgeous with that glammed up makeup and sexy skivvies. 

How do you like them apples, Hauxdi?

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Bill has been made the bad guy in all of this and he's pulled some fucked up shit.  But that man was used and refused by that creature.  She fucked him to get back at his son and then dumped him and treated him as if he ASSAULTED her. 

I'll play devil's advocate here to say that when every single person implied that Bill forced himself on her that Steffy was quick to shut them all down, most notably her vile, self-centered, petty troll of a father.

But that said, she absolutely has played victim in all of this nonetheless. This whole situation began with her unnecessarily ruining her brother's life because she wanted to spite yet another female and will most likely end once Bill finally gets her outta his system the first time she doesn't support him like he did with Katie and Brooke.

I can't be that sad for her. For anything.

• Love 12

The show would be so much better if Steffy was a no holds barred, take no prisoners, scorched earth, walk all over who ever I want to get what I want bitch, who does not give a damn what anyone thinks including Daddy Dearest.  These half way accidental it's no ones fault we keep ending up having sex with other people SLs are BORING.  It doesn't help that Liam is so lame and pathetic.  Forget about fighting for the loser.  Who in their right mind would want this spineless weasel even if there wasn't another woman always in the picture?  Liam brings nothing to the table.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, TigerLynx said:

The show would be so much better if Steffy was a no holds barred, take no prisoners, scorched earth, walk all over who ever I want to get what I want bitch, who does not give a damn what anyone thinks including Daddy Dearest.  These half way accidental it's no ones fault we keep ending up having sex with other people SLs are BORING.  It doesn't help that Liam is so lame and pathetic.  Forget about fighting for the loser.  Who in their right mind would want this spineless weasel even if there wasn't another woman always in the picture?  Liam brings nothing to the table.

Yes to all of this. I would much prefer Steffy owning her dark side that we all know is there and just be a bad-ass bitch I can love to hate like her late grandmother.

And while I will always wonder what if? with Brill, I'm pretty sure that chapter is closed so why not let Still be a power couple and kick some ass. Ridge's head exploding is reason enough alone to root for that pairing.

• Love 8
(edited)

What a FUN show today! I had the pleasure of doing the group watch in the break room today and the co-worker commentary added to the entertainment value!

Co-Worker 1: *As JMW attempts to squeeze out tears* “Man, she’s really struggling to get ‘em out, huh?”

Co-Worker 2: “Actually, I feel like she’s vastly improved her sobbing skills. At least she’s better than Liam who still can’t emote worth shi-“

Co-Worker 3: “Wait, did she just say it’s over? Thank the baby Jesus! FINALLY!”

Co-Worker 4: “Oh, it’s NEVER over. Even when it’s over, it’s not!”

Co-Worker 2: “How dare you?! Didn’t you just hear her EMPHATICALLY tell him it’s over? This time SHE MEANS IT!”

Co-Worker 4: “As opposed to the 100 other times?”

Co-Worker 2: “Touché and ugh, make it stop!”

Co-Worker 3: “Liam is so LAME. He’s still that wack IT nerd with the pocket protector except in nice suits.”

Co-Worker 2: “He’s a man boy.”

Co-Worker 4: “The back and forth will never end unless one of them is like, ‘fine, I’ll have you.’”

Co-Worker 3: “The other then has to be like, ‘BOY BYE!’” 

*As Steffy breaks furniture glass in a fury and JMW chews scenery as if her life depended on it, everyone sits in stunned silence.”*

Co-Worker 4: “She better recognize! She’s gonna have to pay for that!”

Co-Worker 3: “So...another go at the stallion?”

Co-Worker 4: “Nope. Remember she told Liam she couldn’t do anything for awhile?

Co-Worker: “Girl, please! This is the same woman that went jogging a day after giving birth!”

*End scene.*

Moral of the story: never watch this train wreck of a show alone! 

Edited by smijca
  • Love 24

Shut up Liam, you brain dead moron.  "Where is Steffy?"  Where the hell do you think she is?  Even you cannot be this fucking stupid.  At one time Liam, you were the wronged party.  Your wife had sex with your father.  You could have divorced her.  However, spineless waffle that you are, you couldn't even commit to divorcing the wife who had sex with your father.  You are a whole new level of pathetic and despicable.

• Love 20

Stuffy, STFU you indignant sanctimonious ass hat. How many times can we say that Stuffy cheated and Liam did not and now she's taking the high road?  Stuffy continuously weaponizes Kelly even before she was born by naming her Kelly for Liam's sake and than throwing Kelly in his face 20 times a day.  Stuffy doesn't like to be the other woman but doesn't give a crap when Bill is the other man. 

Why in the world is Hope and Liam worried about Stuffy's feelings?  She never worries about anyone else's feelings. As far as I'm concerned, it's about time Stuffy reaped was she had sowed.  

Funny, how Stuffy keeps running to Bill in an hour of need. Hey Stuffy, Hope was half naked not Liam. Did you blow your line.  Of course Liam blamed you many times and just as many times you had to beg for forgiveness because you have done a lot more dumb shit than him. I beg your pardon Stuffy but I don't really thing you feel guilty about anything. It's just a buzz word for you to use. 

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, smijca said:

Co-Worker 2: “How dare you?! Didn’t you just hear her EMPHATICALLY tell him it’s over? This time SHE MEANS IT!”

HAHAHAHA

Someone said this unironically ?

But yeah, I remember the first Bridge wedding I got to see in 2004--after all the shit with Thorne, then Deacon, then Bridget and Nick. RJ was still a newborn when this took place...and even Stephanie was, if not thrilled, then begrudgingly resigned. And I naively thought finally, finally they'd make it.

My mom basically was like, "LOL, no."

And sure enough, Taylor came back a year later and, well.

• Love 5
(edited)

Pretty sure they are moving these idiot storylines through at warp speed cause if they took their time they would leave such a toxic stench the EPA would probably show up in hazmat suits.

Boo hoo. Guess "poor Steffy" is now seeing how it feels to be the one "cheated on" (& I use that term loosely) and what does she do?? Why she runs to her go to cheatin' guy...$Bill. Maybe I should feel for her but somehow I just don't- maybe with better acting?? I don't know.  Heh...I did the countdown exactly to OPBG Kelly. Perfect manipulative power play.

Brooke & Ridge- the sooner they split the sooner I won't have to FF through their anti-chemistry....watching them is like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

Another thought on the speed that these stories move...maybe Bell hopes if they go fast enough we won't notice just how bad they are.

Edited by RedRockRosie
missing words
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Why in the world is Hope and Liam worried about Stuffy's feelings?

Hope:  I've never seen her like that, she's so hurt.

ByTor: That's because she's usually the one doing the hurting.

• Love 15

WTF should Hope care if Steffy is hurt or not? Steffy certainly has never given a damn about Hope's feelings.

Bill's imitation of Liam today were as usual, spot-on and hilarious and were the high points of the entire show.

So, poor boo hoo Hauxdi. How could LIAM do that to her after everything she's done for him? Uh, yeah ... and your point is ... ?

And double boo hoo because her fools golden cooter can't cha cha cha yet.  Waa! Waa! 

Kelly should have been named Louisville Slugger, the way her mother swings her around as guilt bait in front of Daddy. 

Yeah. GarBridge is just going through the motions. I really wanted for Sludge to remove his grimy paws of Brooke's beautifully pedicured feet but figured an extra moisturizing treatment couldn't hurt. The sooner that they break up (again) the better.

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/23/2018 at 7:18 PM, ByaNose said:

New cast photo. Brooke and Ridge far left and Eric & Quinn far right. Smack in the middle is the new regime of NuHope, Liam, Steffy & Bill. In the back on the left are the newbies who I don’t know or care about. Then there is Maya by herself with no family on contract. 

0658A5A9-8345-48B6-BFB0-DA2507558BF4.jpeg

KKL should've walked. No way in hell does she not sit front and center with Hope on one side, Steffy on the other and Eric and Ridge flanking her. 

On 7/23/2018 at 8:29 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Door locks, Hope. Use them. It could've been Ridge walking in on you and Ping-Pong Waffle Boy.

Yeah he was looking at her like she was what's for dessert. But yikes, those huge paws of his could snap her like a twig. (Wonder if the actress reminds TK of his former AMC co-star Alicia Minshew. Similar hair styles and body types.)

Ha! No one locks their doors! If they did half the crap on this show wouldn't happen.

Regarding Ridge/Zoe, they had Ridge take a liking to Sasha too with them having more scenes than normal although he seemed more paternalistic. I was hoping they were setting it up for Ridge to accept her like a daughter. She even had similar wavy big hair like Phoebe. Could've been humanizing for Ridge.

Trying the recreate the magic of supercouple from one show on another can be hit or miss- mostly miss. Stefan and Katherine on GH were a huge miss unlike DOOL's Patch and Kayla. Although if they wanted to try AM as a recast Caroline Spencer who has matured and wants to fight for Ridge, I may dig it.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 9
(edited)

Yeah, no, not really seeing how Liam being unfaithful to Steffy is an offense against Our Little Girl. Ditto comments upthread, Steffy can stop using the baby as both a weapon and a shield any time now.

One horrible mistake? Keep telling yourself that, hon. There are few parallels to that particular mistake outside of actual felonies.

"Wah, I just had a baby and I can't even have sex yet! Liam, how could you put me in a situation where I can't compete!?" Honestly, who thinks like that? Your mouth and hands probably still work, Steffy.

Oh man, Ridge's face when he finds out what Steffy walked in on. And who she ran straight to afterward. I cannot wait.

I'm just glad the scales finally fell got ripped from Steffy's eyes. Bill's scheming was actually for the good this time.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I'm just glad the scales finally fell got ripped from Steffy's eyes. Bill's scheming was actually for the good this time.

Except she's always known Liam was this way except she was the one he'd be dry humping when Hope would come in.

Basically the shoe is now on the other foot and for Steffy it reeks.

Guess Taylor never told Steffy the old adage - how you get a man is how you lose a man. 

ToD 1.0: Steffy offered open sexy times and the promise of fun and freedom to lure Liam, then buttoned him down with OBB. 

ToD 2.0: Hope offered Liam loyalty and home and hearth and a guaranteed $Bill peen free love oven to hunker down in, then buttoned him down with a baby.

The irony for Steffy is that she saw in Liam the kind of guy she believes her father is - a good guy, but fell for the man Ridge actually is much more like, $Bill. She stuck with Liam as she believed he would give her the restored good family that was 'broken' when Ridge was lured away a Logan, but now she's realizing he's not the man she thought he was- which is on her, not him. Liam's behavior has always been what it's been, Steffy is now just seeing it for what it is due to writer fiat aka Bill.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

How could LIAM do that to her after everything she's done for him?

Done what, exactly? Slept with him when Hope wouldn't? That ship has sailed.

Liam is no prize, but none of his waffling is anywhere close to the category of banging your fucking father-in-law. Nor should his current waffling come as any surprise after seven years of this bullshit.

It's hard to feel sorry for her when she goes right around to whine in Bill's ear, the same as she sat back and let Bill take the piss last year. She can fuck off.

• Love 15
21 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

"Wah, I just had a baby and I can't even have sex yet! Liam, how could you put me in a situation where I can't compete!?" Honestly, who thinks like that? Your mouth and hands probably still work, Steffy.

Daaaaaaaaayum ?????

Although, I figure most new parents are too tired trying to keep the baby alive to even think about....that. Even rich parents like these two who can afford a night nanny.

But as was stated above, how you win a man is how you lose him and Hope is finally over that wedding night virgin business. Too bad for Steffy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

She stuck with Liam as she believed he would give her the restored good family that was 'broken' when Ridge was lured away a Logan, but now she's realizing he's not the man she thought he was- which is on her, not him.

I wish she'd realize that about Ridge, too. LOL.

But, yeah. I always thought Brooke was this show's Scarlett O'Hara with her persuits of Ridge to the destruction of everything around her, but that's an insult Brooke never deserved, because there have been times (albeit in the distant past) where I've rooted for her.

Steffy, like Scarlett, is a wealthy little spoiled bitch whose appeal is entirely lost to me, does horrible shit, then everyone kisses her ass. But Scarlett at least did legwork to preserve her family's legacy in the second half of that film. What has Steffy done?

Oh, yeah. She sweet talked Bill once into giving them the company back. Every other position in this company from her first in the mail room to Quinn handing her the CEO position as a belated wedding gift/bribery for her acceptance of her marriage to Eric was tossed at her. No big wonder Thomas fucked off, and I'd like to think even sweet naive Phoebe would have pitched in with him had she lived.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hahaha, love it!! Plus, he has two hands of his own.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

And double boo hoo because her fools golden cooter can't cha cha cha yet.  Waa! Waa! 

Before Kelly, that was the only way that she has been able to trap Liam into having a relationship with her. They don't share common interests, lifestyles or view of the world. Sure opposites do attract, but it seems that Steffy is either indifferent or annoyed by the things that matter to Liam. Initially, Liam was a trophy to rub in Hope's face that she was able to steal him away from her and salvage her ego when Liam's father went back to his wife. Within a year, she has either married or slept with Liam, Wyatt and Bill just to make herself feel better.

• Love 12

I guess it's best for the story to have two competing babies rather than a miscarriage and a solo baby.  Does anyone know if Brooke and Taylor

were pregnant at the same time?  They change ages on soaps so much I don't know who is really close in age.  

• Love 3
(edited)

Wow, JMW really chewed up the scenery yesterday and not in a good way. First, it was the gnashing of teeth and wailing over finding a fully-clothed Liam (who is NOT her husband) kissing a scantily-clad but still clad Hope.

Hope-Liam-caught-by-Steffy-HW.jpg

When she kept screeching to Liam about "How could you?," I so wish he had said, "How could you, with my father?" Oh, but she apologized, folks, so that just makes everything okay. Also, isn't it interesting how she could strip down to her skivvies and hop in bed with Wyatt, then marry him, then later, fuck Bill, and yet acts as if she's literally dying when Liam kisses someone else and reminder - these three are all S-I-N-G-L-E. 

I LMAO when she whined about "I can't even do that yet." Karma is a bitch and so are you, Hauxdi. How many times did she throw Hope's virginity in Hope and Liam's faces, meanwhile offering up her fool's good cooter (aka cha cha cha) at every opportunity? Besides, she has another weapon to use while her main weapon is still on a break...Kelly. 

Elsewhere, while chatting with Justin, Bill had the zing of the day, adding another moniker to Liam's long list of names: "windshield wiper." Hee!

More scenery chewing commenced when she did what she always does when she doesn't get her way - run straight to Bill. She just cannot stay away from him, the man who was her very willing accomplice in destroying her marriage and should be public enemy #1 to her but isn't, and that should tell her everything she needs to know.

This was very telling: " You were right. You've always been right, Bill. How many times has he blamed me and he's made me feel guilty? Accused me, judging me. I begged for him to come home. We have a child together. I was with...I was home with our child, and he was with Hope."

Look at that ugly, entitled snarl. 

Steffy.thumb.jpg.742a120388d5ec0f39c9785eb641a76b.jpg

She's still ranting: "He was in a dressing room. The father of my child was half-naked with Hope!"

Recall how she was supposedly so sorry, so blubbering,  telling Liam it was was all her fault and that she would do whatever it took to make it up to him and prove herself a loyal, loving wife in his eyes ? Yet when Liam appears to be taking any sort of step towards independence, she changes on a dime and her true nature comes out. A truly remorseful spouse would still be fighting for her marriage and wouldn't have to like her now-ex husband seeing someone else, but she certainly wouldn't be trying to compare her adultery with him weighing his options as a now-single man. She isn't a bit sorry for what she did with Bill and I don't think she ever has been. There's zero remorse and probably the only regret she has is that she was busted. After all, she's recently admitted to Bill she wouldn't have slept with him that night if she didn't have feelings for him. So just OWN it already, bitch! 

And isn't it interesting how she presented the "facts" of the situation, including saying: "The father of my child was HALF-NAKED with Hope." I mean, his tie was still on FFS.

Di6gUIzU8AE8GmV.jpg

Lying really is the only thing she knows how to do, isn't it? As if Bill would care anyway.

Her tearing apart his office...OMG, such unintentional comedy gold.

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.56676278652e38222d4d8f70be78544f.jpg

The GarBridge scenes...gag, especially the foot massage. 

I cannot wait to see Ridge's face when he finds out Steffy and Bill are together. If he died of a heart attack, it would be fine by me. I'm so sick of him proselytizing to anyone who will listen, namely his wife, that his whore daughter is the only one who deserves love and happiness when it is her own damn fault that she's in the fix she's in now. But she's just like him - a dingleberry straight off the nasty asshole.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 21

windshield wiper

Yeah Bill is usually good with the quips but that one fell flat for me. Windshield wipers have a useful function. I'm still trying to figure out what Ping-Pong Waffle Boy is bringing to the table.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Wow, JMW really chewed up the scenery yesterday and not in a good way. First, it was the gnashing of teeth and wailing over finding a fully-clothed Liam (who is NOT her husband) kissing a scantily-clad but still clad Hope.

Hope-Liam-caught-by-Steffy-HW.jpg

When she kept screeching to Liam about "How could you?," I so wish he had said, "How could you, with my father?" Oh, but she apologized, folks, so that just makes everything okay. Also, isn't it interesting how she could strip down to her skivvies and hop in bed with Wyatt, then marry him, then later, fuck Bill, and yet acts as if she's literally dying when Liam kisses someone else and reminder - these three are all S-I-N-G-L-E. 

I LMAO when she whined about "I can't even do that yet." Karma is a bitch and so are you, Hauxdi. How many times did she throw Hope's virginity in Hope and Liam's faces, meanwhile offering up her fool's good cooter (aka cha cha cha) at every opportunity? Besides, she has another weapon to use while her main weapon is still on a break...Kelly. 

Elsewhere, while chatting with Justin, Bill had the zing of the day, adding another moniker to Liam's long list of names: "windshield wiper." Hee!

More scenery chewing commenced when she did what she always does when she doesn't get her way - run straight to Bill. She just cannot stay away from him, the man who was her very willing accomplice in destroying her marriage and should be public enemy #1 to her but isn't, and that should tell her everything she needs to know.

This was very telling: " You were right. You've always been right, Bill. How many times has he blamed me and he's made me feel guilty? Accused me, judging me. I begged for him to come home. We have a child together. I was with...I was home with our child, and he was with Hope."

Look at that ugly, entitled snarl. 

Steffy.thumb.jpg.742a120388d5ec0f39c9785eb641a76b.jpg

She's still ranting: "He was in a dressing room. The father of my child was half-naked with Hope!"

Recall how she was supposedly so sorry, so blubbering,  telling Liam it was was all her fault and that she would do whatever it took to make it up to him and prove herself a loyal, loving wife in his eyes ? Yet when Liam appears to be taking any sort of step towards independence, she changes on a dime and her true nature comes out. A truly remorseful spouse would still be fighting for her marriage and wouldn't have to like her now-ex husband seeing someone else, but she certainly wouldn't be trying to compare her adultery with him weighing his options as a now-single man. She isn't a bit sorry for what she did with Bill and I don't think she ever has been. There's zero remorse and probably the only regret she has is that she was busted. After all, she's recently admitted to Bill she wouldn't have slept with him that night if she didn't have feelings for him. So just OWN it already, bitch! 

And isn't it interesting how she presented the "facts" of the situation, including saying: "The father of my child was HALF-NAKED with Hope." I mean, his tie was still on FFS.

Di6gUIzU8AE8GmV.jpg

Lying really is the only thing she knows how to do, isn't it? As if Bill would care anyway.

Her tearing apart his office...OMG, such unintentional comedy gold.

Steffy2.thumb.jpg.56676278652e38222d4d8f70be78544f.jpg

The GarBridge scenes...gag, especially the foot massage. 

I cannot wait to see Ridge's face when he finds out Steffy and Bill are together. If he died of a heart attack, it would be fine by me. I'm so sick of him proselytizing to anyone who will listen, namely his wife, that his whore daughter is the only one who deserves love and happiness when it is her own damn fault that she's in the fix she's in now. But she's just like him - a dingleberry straight off the nasty asshole.

Thank you @CountryGirl for watching this show so I don't have to.  It's a dirty job but SOMEONE'S got to do it.

If I had any faith in the writers of this show, I'd think they had their 'irony' button turned up to 11 for this episode.  I'm actually sorry I missed the moment that Hauxdilox complained that her fools golden cooter (tm someone brilliant) was in the shop.  Isn't this the woman who threw her pussy at every man Hope Logan ever looked at?  Isn't she the one who constantly mocked Hope for CHOOSING to stay a virgin?  Hey Hauxdi, that clucking sound you hear are a flock of chickens coming home to roost.

When I'm heartbroken the first stop I make is to visit the man who's blackmailed me, threatened my mother with prison and, according to Hauxdilox, ruined her life.  Because it's not like she isn't related to half of Los Angeles.  Or maybe it's because nobody else on earth can stand to spend more than 10 seconds in Hauxdilox' presence because she's just a hateful, stank ass bitch. 

One of the reasons this TOD doesn't work is it's obvious that two of the three parties, DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER.  Whenever Liam's eye wanders, it's towards a decent, hardworking young woman who HASN'T had life handed to her on a silver platter.  A woman like Hope.  Ivy and Sally are polar opposites of Hauxdilox.  Both of them are GOOD women.  That's his type and it would save everyone a lot of pain (and the viewing public a lot of boredom) if he'd just acknowledge it.  Liam is with Hauxdilox for the sex and because she makes him feel 'cool'.  The minute Liam Spencer accepts the fact that he's a huge nerd and THAT'S OKAY, he and Hauxdilox will be over forever.

As for Steffy, I don't believe she's ever loved Liam.  It's always been about THE LOGANS.  Punishing the Logans because her father chose Brooke.  You'd think the daughter of a psychiatrist would have a little more self-awareness but since Taylor is the worst psychiatrist since the first person said 'lie on this couch and tell me how you feel' and a crazy ass bitch in her own right, Hauxdi didn't have much of a chance.  No woman would allow someone to talk about her man the way $Bill has ALWAYS talked about Liam when they're together.   Hauxdilox could have shut the door when $Bill showed up THAT night.  But she didn't.  She never shuts the door on $Bill.  Hauxdi has no respect for who Liam is and what he believes in.  She just can't stand the idea of a Logan winning.  She's only happy when she knows that she's caused another woman pain.

The person I feel the most sympathy for is OBG.  Poor Kelly is too little to pack up her little duds and get the fuck away from her horrible mother. 

• Love 16

This heinous bitch really just sold herself for control of a company she already runs (or did run whenever she last bothered to go to work) and is standing there like she's the bravest and most noble wax figure in the museum? Give me a fucking break. 

• Love 19

This Still storyline is beyond pathetic!  Steffy needs "stability"?  She has a home that's hers, a daughter and a job that she never has to go to but that pays her a fortune.  So what if she got her heart broken?  She just has to have a man in order to be "stable".  What year do the writers think this is?  And why would Bill enter into an agreement with someone who so clearly loathes him?  I liked it better when he was blackmailing her.  At least we understood her motivations then.

• Love 11

Oh for God's sake Steffy, man up.  It's not like Bill is a troll or something.  At least, Steffy has no illusions about Bill.

Keep leaving phone messages Liam.  It looks like Steffy wants to listen to you about as much as I do.

More pathetic advice from Brooke to Hope.  I bet Liam hooks up with the nanny before he does Hope.

• Love 8

Stuffy, the self-centered cheating witch has been placed at the right hand of the gods on Mt. Olympus. Why are Hope and Liam so damn worried about Stuffy's feelings?  When has Stuffy actually and truly given a crap about Liam's or Hope's feelings?  All I can say is that I rather fuck the horse Stuffy rode in on than Stuffy.  TIIC are putting their hopes into a daily dose of Stuffy but the more she's on the more you find she cannot even carry the water for a pee wee league team. 

Hold the phone.  Didn't Bill give Brooke his shares when she married him?  Even if he didn't, this has become Bill's standard marriage proposal. What's Stuffy's end game?  Control of FC?  Even with Bill's shares, it would be a long row to hoe. 

Kelly who?  It seems like Stuffy's priority is sticking it to Liam and Hope than being at home with her precious daughter.  I'm betting, from this day forward, Kelly won't be more than a footnote in Stuffy's life?  

• Love 8

Aw, po widdle Steffy. Now she knows what Hope has suffered. Or, she would if she had any ability to feel empathy. But I sorta have to respect her making Bill put his money where his dick mouth is.

Hope, spare me the agony about thinking you made a mistake with Liam. You're actually thrilled that Liam has been busted by Steffy. The only "mistake" was not locking the door.

LIAM DOESN'T LACK SELF-CONTROL!? Oh gee, why don't we start with his giving one woman another woman's engagement ring WHILE IT WAS STILL WARM! Yeah, that vindictive little move was teeming with self-control. Seriously, Brooke?

Bill just turned Steffy into a literal prostitute. Except without the messy sex part. Straight pimpin', Dollah.

• Love 9

Lawdy ... I am so glad that I started watching this show from a comedic POV because today was the gift that didn't stop giving.

Sooooo ... Steffy, who was already at FC, happened to "stop by the office," (I guess en route to SP) in her fit of jealous rage, and drew up papers for the stock transfer. Who did that? Carter? If so, won't he tell Eric and Ridge? Steffy's not an attorney. I highly question the legal validity of whatever garbage she wrote. So, even though she was a wreck, she had the calm presence of mind to draw up a legally-binding agreement.

The scene in Bill's office was comedy gold, complete with the ominous thunder and lightning. It was like an SNL parody of Dark Shadows or something. Bill kept summoning, Justin, his henchman, in and out of the office with documents.  Then, there was the dramatic signing of the papers, complete with Hauxdi's quivering lips and shaking hand. GMAFB, then the "passing of the sword" necklace. You'd think Bill was knighting her or something.

All that was missing were candles, a crucifix, holy water and a blood sacrifice. I laughed and laughed. (I have a feeling DD was, too!)

But ... at least Dollah was a step ahead of the game. He must have anticipated that Steffy was going to ask for the FC stock because he had that agreement at the ready. 

Shit, if Dollah, moved in on me for a kiss, I wouldn't shudder and turn my head away in disdain. No matter what he'd done to me. Hee! 

Meanwhile, Brooke and Bill spoke more truths about Liam and his waffling with Brooke throwing in for good measure that if the tables were turned, Steffy wouldn't give Hope's feelings a second thought. And ... quite the opposite is true about Liam. He doesn't show self-restraint. There was the still-warm engagement ring scenario, plus the latest of him proposing to and screwing Hope five minutes after he'd signed his annulment papers. And Brooke is speaking too soon. At the very least, they should have learned by now that whichever woman Liam thinks he's hurt, is the one he will immediately turn to. Hope, Ivy, Sally ... naturally, he's going to ping back to Steffy. It'll be "Hope who?" tomorrow.

• Love 14

I can't understand why this show equates a kiss with actually sleeping with someone.  Am I just old fashioned?  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't break up or get a divorce over a kiss (unless it happened a lot) but I would over sexcapades.  Also, it's obvious betrayals of Steffi are much more important (and much worse) than betrayals of Hope.  What a wah baby Steffi is although she thought Hope should just suck it up.  All of her arguments of why Liam should choose her over Hope seem not to apply to Hope in the same situations.  She deserves Bill! 

Liam should have stuck with Sally.

• Love 9
(edited)

Oh lord. The thunder. The lightning. The creepy kiss after Bill gave Steffy his tiny sword.

Oh such cheesiness.

Why is Steffy acting like she is being forced to do any of this including demanding the FC shares from Bill? Even her namesake had more honor she does, and Stephanie was pure evil.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don't pay attention when Liam is on for so many reasons so did any of those text messages or voice mails offer anything concrete.  Because I'm kind of wanting to see the conversation where Liam explains to Hope that even though they would have had sex if Steffy hadn't interrupted them, that it didn't mean he had actually made a decision, and even though he wants Steffy to come home, he's sorry, they can work this out, he hasn't actually chosen Steffy either.  When Liam said work it out, he meant they would return to the status quo of Liam still hasn't made a fucking decision.  Bonus points if Ridge and Brooke are present, and those two fools continue to encourage their equally stupid daughters to pursue Liam.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/25/2018 at 12:26 AM, TessHarding2 said:

I guess it's best for the story to have two competing babies rather than a miscarriage and a solo baby.  Does anyone know if Brooke and Taylor

were pregnant at the same time?  They change ages on soaps so much I don't know who is really close in age.  

The closest thing was when Brooke was pregnant just shortly before Taylor was due to have Thomas. That was the wedding in '98 where she moved up the wedding time because Taylor was going to spill the beans about Thomas not being Thorne's, but she went into labor just as she realized what Brooke did and Brooke ended up miscarrying on the honeymoon. A lot of people don't even believe she was ever pregnant to begin with, considering the timing and how quickly the baby was lost after the wedding, but I personally never saw Brooke as that much of a lowlife.

23 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

As for Steffy, I don't believe she's ever loved Liam.  It's always been about THE LOGANS.

Arguably, it started about the Logans and just became an ego issue, because I've was her own blood cousin who'd never done anything to her. What was the point of trashing that couple?

16 hours ago, apbr said:

I can't understand why this show equates a kiss with actually sleeping with someone.  Am I just old fashioned?  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't break up or get a divorce over a kiss (unless it happened a lot) but I would over sexcapades. 

Key point being "it happens a lot."

Both Steffy and Hope have had moments where they take one look at what Liam did or didn't do and flip shit. In no particular order:

*Hope calling off an engagement because he showed up a literal hot mess to their wedding and some incriminating photos of him with Steffy surfaced

*Hope breaking off another wedding when Steffy showed up (at Quinn's summoning, which is ironic for so many reasons) and gave Liam a kiss after telling him the pilot in her oven was fixed

*Paris. Just....Paris

*That tantrum Steffy threw when she learned he'd married Ivy ten minutes after telling her he would break it off

*Steffy assuming Liam fucked off to Sydney for good after she got Ivy sent to the hospital twice in one week

*Steffy immediately greeting Hope with "Where's Liam?" when she realized he had, in fact, not stayed in Sydney

I mean...Liam has earned that. All of that.

But they keep forgiving him, sooooooo..... :|

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

Should've known as soon as Steffy's hair was back to boss bitch chic that she was done being the understanding earth mother.

You know what? If Steffy and Bill show up on Monday married I will actually cheer. Finally some movement away from the ToD limbo. I am a little bummed how far Bill has fallen in that he has to resort to alternately trashing his son and dangling the threat of sending a woman's mother to prison to 'prove his love' and 'win' his soul mate. OG $Bill would've never needed to do any of this. This man is buying the mother of his granddaughter with the belief she'll eventually admit she loves him and $Bill was right all along. That's some toxic bullpoop if they really go there.

But if they have Steffy make Bill earn her love - not just 'break down the walls she's put up due to Liam's 'betrayal'- that could be interesting.

What this show best not do is try to pull any crap that because Liam can't choose a woman, that he can and should be cut out of his daughter's life. If they play that game, Ridge needs to turn in his daddy card too. I can see Steffy sliding towards that vindictive POV saying that she can't trust him to be there for Kelly since he couldn't be there for her. And Bill, horny and asshole that he is, would support her. Bill is firmly into the Victor Newman style of parenting except I don't recall Victor so thoroughly choosing vajay over his children in such brutal fashion. Bill takes the cake on that one.

• Love 6

I had to watch; I couldn't help myself.

If Hope had any sense at all, she'd hightail it back to Milan.  And if she had any human decency she's swing by the Cliff House and take Kelly with her.  Because she is up to her eyebrows in sociopaths. 

How many times has Liam been caught fooling around on his woman?  He stands there while the woman reads him for filth and then storms off.  He spends a few minutes conferring with his side piece and THEN decides that to run after the injured party.  What kind of man does that?  Oh wait, I know.  Ridge Forrester does that.

What on earth is there left between Liam and Steffy to 'work out'?  She fucked his father and he almost fucked his Baby Momma #2.  There's nothing left to work out. 

Brooke might think Hope has got Liam on lock but Hope's not so sure.  Hope needs to hang on to that doubt because it's going to make it easier to bear when Liam breaks her heart.  Because we all know he will.

I kept waiting to see Ashton Kutcher jump out during the Hauxdi/$Bill scenes because I'm positive we were being punked.  What the hell was that absolute fuckery all about?  Steffy Forrester finally lived up to the name someone brilliant here gave her a long time ago.  She is a straight up HAUX.  She and $Bill were just haggling about price.  I wish Queen Stephanie had been there to see her namesake sell herself to the highest bidder.  What hateful nickname would she have given her grand-daughter?  Because the woman she called the 'slut from the valley' never spread her legs for legal tender.

Does B&B have some sort of foreign worker program going on?  Most of the newbies are English and now we have an Australian nanny.  I can give Bell Jr. the names of some out of work AMERICAN actors, if he doesn't know any.

Between the surgery and the layers of concealer and foundation on her face (not to mention the over-dyed 60s version Priscilla Presley hair), JMW looked like she was wearing a mask.  How anyone who works with Hunter Tylo could let a cosmetic surgeon anywhere near her face is beyond me.

I'm going to DVR this show again because I CANNOT and WILL NOT miss the look on Ridge's face when he finds out that she's going to be Mrs. Bill Spencer.

• Love 19