Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

If it isn't her Emmy submission, it SHOULD be.  KKL was truly amazing.  There were so many layers to her performance.  Of course there was was anger, hurt and betrayal.  But there was also a realization that she has been fooling herself all these years.  And weariness.  I got the feeling that Brooke was just plain fed up and sick and tired of being sick and tired.  But the best part was that underneath all of it was RESOLUTION.  She's finally let go of her 'destiny' and she's okay with that.  Brooke realizes that she doesn't NEED Ridge and she won't fall apart without him.  She said that she would still love him but she wouldn't be his wife.  It was so beautiful.

If Bell puts Brooke back with Ridge after this tour de force performance by KKL, then he doesn't deserve to run the show anymore.

There's also a weariness to her performance. A sense of, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired". I loved it and it's definitely one of the benefits of having the original actress playing the role. I'm sure KKL does indeed get weary when she reads the script of break up number 1,254 lol 

• Love 7

I didn't see today's show but I hope all of you are right. I thought her performance yesterday was lacking in outrage, betrayal and hurt. As I said before, her performance, Ridge's performance and Quinn's were just so-so in a scene that should have brought IT for all of them. I've thought that the writing for Brooke has been mediocre for many years now. Maybe they'll step it up for her in the future. Or not.

• Love 5

Yeah, watching the episode and it seems pretty definitive that Brooke and Ridge are finally done. The one good thing about this affair is that it allowed Brooke to finally get closure with Ridge in a way his dumping by text (and Ronn Moss's exit) didn't all those years ago. TK and the writers let KKL and Brooke have the floor. You could tell that if they had the footage they would've thrown in a few flashbacks to drive it home but TK is so new they couldn't use any footage from all their weddings.

It was telling that Brooke's main concern was telling Eric and protecting him. She only really addressed her and Ridge once she decided not to tell Eric- and even then as was pointed out it wasn't devastated anguished but weary resignation. She was done.

In any case I hope this means we finally get Brill complete with a simple wedding and a true marriage. I want to see their day to day. I want to see how she fits and interacts with her stepsons Wyatt and Liam. I want to see if she dips into the family business to create herself a place in the kingdom and just what that would be.

• Love 8

The only thing about not telling Eric, obviously Brooke will tell Bill, and Katie pretty much already knows, as does Ivy, Charlie and Pam.  So when Bridge call of the wedding, everyone will wonder why and half of them already have a pretty good idea.  So only Eric will be in the dark.  This is not good.

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

She only really addressed her and Ridge once she decided not to tell Eric- and even then as was pointed out it wasn't devastated anguished but weary resignation. She was done.

Next to the new credits, this shit here is the best gift from this 30th anniversary celebration (because does anyone care that Liam and Steffy got married yet again? I sure don't). Kick his ass to the curb and be done with it.

Who knows, maybe we'll get such a scene outta Steffy and Liam for the 40th anniversary show! ?

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, bannana said:

The only thing about not telling Eric, obviously Brooke will tell Bill, and Katie pretty much already knows, as does Ivy, Charlie and Pam.  So when Bridge call of the wedding, everyone will wonder why and half of them already have a pretty good idea.  So only Eric will be in the dark.  This is not good.

On a tangent to that, I feel like Eric/Katie has been dropped like a hot potato. She's mentioned that lame video she recorded back in November once (to Ridge who called put her motives for being there) and...nothing.

I'm not complaining, I just wanna know who to send a gift basket to for sparing us from that.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Liam finally removed his shirt but did he remove his soxs. 

I laughed way too hard at this. Maybe SC burns easily or is a vampire and can only have a certain percentage of skin exposed to direct sunlight.

9 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Who knows, maybe we'll get such a scene outta Steffy and Liam for the 40th anniversary show! ?

Only if it's Liam reaming Steffy out. He's done his dirt but so has she.

Is there any way possible that instead of Brooke going to Bill she swerved to sad sack single Wyatt, which then makes Quinn the Steffy in the Brooke/Eric and Wyatt/Quinn union? Or is Brooke together enough not to go down that path?

@Anna Yolei about Katie's interest in Eric?

Spoiler

Next week shows it ain't dropped quite yet....

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:14 AM, ByaNose said:

I was still let down by the "big reveal". I thought both Eric & Brooke would see and hear everything. There has been so much buildup that I thought it would have been more earth shattering. It doesn't even look like Ridge cares if Brooke knows. Maybe, it's a relief for him and now he can kiss Quinn in public. LOL!!

Considering TIIC have spent months telegraphing this denouement of Ridge and Quinn for Brooke to hypocritically yelp at the hypocritical Ridge and Quinn for being hypocritical was pretty amusing. Brooke's conveniently bleached her inappropriate sexual history snow white, so one can also assume Brooke is a self-rejuvenating virgin -- The Magical Golden Cooter indeed!

It's easy for Brooke to forget that she and $Bill have been sniffing the air and circling each other since Aspen. $Bill begging Brooke to change her mind, then removing his sword necklace and giving to her was a much more intimate exchange than the contrived kiss between Ridge and Quinn on the beach.

Sure, Ridge and Quinn are disturbed and pathetic, and there is plenty of chemistry between the actors; RS is dynamic actress, and TK demonstrates actual interest when working with her. From the start of being cast as Ridge, TK wasn't that personally engaged with KKL, and the audience could see that commonality in their scenes. Working as colleagues at Forrester Creations, nattering inanely about RJ, or their not-all-that-romantic interludes -- KKL is working it like a rodeo clown, and TK is resigned to going along and reciting his lines.

Really, this isn't much of a surprise. Neither Ridge or Brooke have been exclusively focused on their DESTINY! since they became engaged. Ridge is distracted and distracting Quinn, and Brooke can't stop drinking in being flattered and pursued by $Bill.

Breaking it off with Ridge and leaving their suite, Brooke will make a whispery, tearful bee line for Katie's room, and will fall into $Bill's arms.

You know it's going to happen.

• Love 8
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 3:49 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I'm sure Clifton has been shirtless before in the past, albeit usually for bedroom scenes and never shown from the back, I realize. 

Liam was shirtless on that idiot Mexico resort trip with Steffy, while she played defense for Thomas to schtupp drunk Hope. Then he was shirtless for the California Freedom photo shoot/pool party, where Aly went mental over Steffy in a skin-tastic bikini.  

SC leans toward a doughy physique, with not much muscular definition.

• Love 4

It's easy for Brooke to forget that she and $Bill have been sniffing the air and circling each other since Aspen. $Bill begging Brooke to change her mind, then removing his sword necklace and giving to her was a much more intimate exchange than the contrived kiss between Ridge and Quinn on the beach.

Exactly! Brooke standing there blah blahing to Ridge when all this time she has been engaging in an emotional affair herself was too much. Brooke hasn't been anymore dedicated to Bridge than Ridge has.

Honestly the show has wasted the viewers time with this Bridge reunion - the main reason being KKL and TK have no romantic fizz at all. I don't want to see Brooke with Bill either because I just don't like them together but hey I guess that is her next destiny.

I do think RS and TK have chemistry but I have also come to enjoy Eric and Quinn. I'm kinda torn!

• Love 6
5 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

If it isn't her Emmy submission, it SHOULD be.  KKL was truly amazing.  There were so many layers to her performance.  Of course there was was anger, hurt and betrayal.  But there was also a realization that she has been fooling herself all these years.  And weariness.  I got the feeling that Brooke was just plain fed up and sick and tired of being sick and tired.  But the best part was that underneath all of it was RESOLUTION.  She's finally let go of her 'destiny' and she's okay with that.  Brooke realizes that she doesn't NEED Ridge and she won't fall apart without him.  She said that she would still love him but she wouldn't be his wife.  It was so beautiful.

If Bell puts Brooke back with Ridge after this tour de force performance by KKL, then he doesn't deserve to run the show anymore.

This!

• Love 1

Recap for Wed. 3/29/17:

I'm going to get the boring crap out of the way first (aka the Steam wedding night).

In Liam and Steffy's hotel suite, Liam pours some glasses of champagne. Their conversation is about as scintillating as you all thought it would be.

Liam-Steffy-promise-request-BB-HW-300x17

Liam: "So, bride..."

Steffy: "Yes, groom?"

Liam: "Are there any more surprises for me?" Dude, you've seen and sampled everything she has to offer. Many, many times over. Not to mention this is his third wedding night with her. 

Steffy smiles in a way I'm sure she thinks is seductive and says she has something planned all right. Let me guess? Could it be? Cha cha cha?

Liam tells her how lucky he feels and they kiss. 

1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

He pretends to look for wires and cords and no offense, Waffles, but I think you being tied up by Steffy (which would totally be the way this would go) would send you crying from the room. They flash back to the wedding we JUST SAW!!!

Liam asks Steffy to promise to never stop surprising him and she does. She asks him to promise her he'll never stop looking at her like he does.

Steffy: "Like you see beauty in me I had no idea was there." I still have no idea and aw, Fauxilok is fishing for compliments. He promises he'll look at her like that the rest of his life. 

Steffy's voice turns uber-husky (which she thinks is sexy obviously when all it makes me want to do is hand her a cough drop) as Liam tells her that an ideal wedding requires an ideal wedding night. So they get down to business and we have a shirtless Liam sighting.

Damn, the spray tan gun must have been set to 10 because they are a nice orangey bronze. It's like watching two Oompa Loompas mate.

qh14c.gif

With that yawn-inducing part of the recap out of the way, let's move on to the good stuff.

Brooke tells Ridge and Quinn that Eric deserves to know what’s happening.

Ridge: "Nothing is happening. Not anymore." Oh, well, in that case...oh shut the fuck up, Ridge!

Brooke: "You two were kissing earlier."

Quinn: "We were kissing each other goodbye." Oh, so that makes it OK?

Brooke: "What I saw wasn't a man kissing his step-mother goodbye." Buuuurn....

Quinn: "No, we were -- we were saying goodbye to all of this foolishness. The flirting, it was, it was awful, I hated the way it made me feel." The lies continue.

Brooke: "Hated it a little, loved it a little." Zing!

Quinn: "We knew it had to stop, especially once you two got married." You knew it had to stop??? It should never have gotten started in the first place!

Brooke: "Why? Your marriage to Eric certainly didn't stop anything." Tell 'em, Brooke!

Quinn: "We were toying with each other, stupidly, but innocently, but that's over now. I promise you it is. There is no reason to cause Eric any pain. I'm begging you. Please don't tell Eric." There was nothing "innocent" about any of this. And why should Brooke believe anything either of them say, especially that's it's over. They have proven, time and again, that they will lie straight to their significant other's faces. And again, shut the fuck up about the whole not causing Eric pain!

Eric has ALREADY been caused pain as has Brooke. The only difference is that Eric just doesn't know it yet.

They lied. They betrayed. They caused this pain. Brooke telling him the truth that is owed to him isn't hurting him. Their actions did and will. Every day that he is kept in the dark is more pain.

Ridge: "I understand you want to tell Dad. A big part of me wants to tell him, too. I know I don't like keeping secrets from him and lying to him, but what does that accomplish, really?" He is such a liar here. He doesn't want Eric to know the truth. He'll lose his precious co-CEO position and perhaps be ousted from FC altogether. 

Brooke: "A LOT. He learns the truth about Quinn and maybe finally he'll just kick her to the curb. Isn't that what you want?" 

Ridge: "That's what I wanted, yeah. I was determined to get this woman out of his life. (Notice how this is past tense). This woman that brings my father so much joy. He's happier than I've ever seen him." OMFG! Is he seriously defending his affair partner to his betrayed fiancee? "And who I am to take that away from him? Who are you to take that away from him? We can't." You already DID take this from Eric, Ridge. The damage is DONE. And how dare you try again to put this back on Brooke!

Quinn: "It would be different if ridge and I were having an affair, if I were using Eric, or I didn't have his best interests at heart, but I do. Our marriage means everything to him. And to me. If you take that away, what is he gonna be left with? He's gonna be all alone in that big house, lost with no purpose! Loving me, it's a part of his life now." So, so many things wrong here. First, you ARE having an affair with Ridge. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. I don't know that I think she's using Eric, but she's certainly abusing him. A woman who cheats on her husband does not have his best interests at heart. Her marriage couldn't possibly mean everything to her or she wouldn't have cheated with Ridge. And the emotional blackmail to get Brooke to remain silent to cover their asses is beyond the pale.

Brooke: "I don't want to take anything away from Eric. That man is so special to me. So important. The last thing I would ever want to do would be to hurt him. I can't." She sighs. "I won't." Don't fall into their trap, Brooke. You keeping silent is you being complicit in their affair and cover-up. When Eric finds out and he most assuredly will at some point with Katie and Charlie still sniffing around, he is going to be devastated. By Quinn and Ridge's actions but also when he learns that Brooke knew it about long before and said nothing.

Ridge: "You won't?" He doesn't look a bit surprised. 

Brooke: "I won't say anything to Eric, as long as you two promise to keep your hands off of each other." But you can see she knows they won't.

Quinn: "We will. I swear."

Brooke: "I shouldn't believe you. I know I shouldn't. But you know what, I'm gonna give you one last chance. So go ahead. Have your life with Eric. He'll never have to know." And I feel for Brooke here. She's the only person in the room who truly loves and cares for Eric. The kindest, most loving thing she could do for him is to tell him the truth but I get where she's coming from. They've put her into the ultimate catch-22 so damn them both for doing that.

Quinn thanks her effusively, with Brooke issuing a final warning: "But if I hear or feel or see one more betrayal..."

Quinn: "No, never!" So they'll take the affair underground, I assume.

Quinn finally slinks off to her own hotel suite where she finds Eric lighting candles, clearly setting the stage for a romantic evening. She at least has the good grace to look guilty at his display of love for her. He looks so handsome in that light blue shirt and his hair all tousled. Quinn is crazy to think he'll pine away and be lonely after she's gone. 

Eric tells her that he told Rick what's been happening with Brooke and Ridge. 

Eric: "Well, I guess we'll see tomorrow if Ridge and Brooke can overcome this. Whatever 'this' is."

Quinn: "You don't think they will?"

Eric-Quinn-speculate-about-Brooke-BB-HW-

Eric: "I don't know. You saw how upset Brooke was. I just hope they can work through it."

Quinn: "They're Ridge and Brooke. Fashion supercouple. It's what they do; they work through things." And her face just twists up on the "fashion supercouple" part and the jealousy is all over her.

Eric: "You really care about my son, don't you? You really want Ridge to marry Brooke." Oh, she cares about your son, all right. And I don't think she wants that wedding to happen. But even if it did, his being married wouldn't stop them. As Brooke astutely pointed out, her marriage to Eric wasn't any obstacle at all when it came to cheating with Ridge. 

He pulls her into his arms for a slow dance and she just melts into his embrace as if she didn't have a care in the world. How easily she lies and I just hate this. Because this was such an amazing pairing. To see it ripped to shreds, to see Quinn throw it all away for a man who isn't half the man his father is, is painful.

Back in Brooke and Ridge's suite, Ridge is still under the delusion that they're tying the knot the next day.

Ridge: "Maybe we can still get married tomorrow. Think about that. Think about RJ. At home." You fucking bastard!

Brooke is having none of his nonsense: "Please DON'T bring up RJ. You weren't thinking about our son when you were kissing Quinn." No he wasn't and isn't it interesting how the only time he remembers RJ exists is when he wants to use him for his own selfish purposes. Like emotionally blackmailing RJ's mother.

Ridge: "I just thought-" She was going to buy your bullshit, like she always has?

Brooke: "No, you're just being manipulative, Ridge, just like you always do." Nail him to the WALL, Brooke!

Ridge: "I'm not-" Save it, Ridge, because Brooke, for the first time ever, isn't buying your snake oil anymore.

Brooke: "You make it seem like I'm the wrong one, that I can't hold onto you, but really, it's you. You with the wandering eye, always looking for something better, and that is why I can't marry you tomorrow. And on the beach, when I saw you kissing...ugh!" All these years, she's blamed herself for not being able to hold onto him when all along it's been him that doesn't want to be held.

Ridge stupidly tells her they don't have to get married at that beach. He mumbles some crap about going anywhere, they can go to Fiji. He still doesn't get what he has done. Now and all these years. And you can see it on Brooke's face. Not only does he not get it, even if he did, he wouldn't care. He thinks she can just brush this off and put it aside because that's what's always happened. There's a saying we teach people how to treat us. Brooke, by taking him back again and again, has told him it's okay for him to treat her like garbage. But not now, not anymore. 

Brooke: "You don't get it, do you? How much you've really hurt me. You betrayed me, Ridge. You made me believe in you again. I can't do this anymore."

Ridge: "Don't say that." 

Brooke: "NO! No, it's true. A marriage? A life with you? It's NOT going to happen."

Ridge: "Think about what you're saying. You can't mean this." Ridge isn't used to hearing "no" from any woman, certainly not the one he helped mode and shape (and warp) for 3 decades.

Brooke: "I can't expect more from you, you mean? I can't finally stand up for myself and tell you the way that I want to be treated, the way any woman should be treated by the man she's about to marry?" You can see the wheels turning in her head that this is the woman she is when she's with him, the accepting, condoning doormat. That his shabby treatment of her is all she'll ever be able to expect. 

Ridge: "I kissed another woman. That's all." THAT'S ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL???? Having to type this right now makes me want to do this:

IT-rage-gif.gif

Brooke, a hint of a brittle laugh: "Oh, I know. You keep saying that, as if that makes it okay. You know what, Ridge? Go ahead. Kiss any woman you want. That is the life that I want for you because you obviously can't live any other way."

Ridge: "I'm asking for another chance, not for me, yes, I don't deserve it, but RJ does, our family does." He is asking for himself, for his dirty deeds to be buried because if they don't get married, Eric is going to sense what's really going on. And once again with the emotional blackmail and manipulation. And what family? You blew your family apart time and again and this time is no exception.

But, of course, he was never really committed to her in the first place. He proposed to her to get her away from Bill. He was never going to marry her and almost from the time they were engaged, he was already cheating with Quinn. She wasn't truly Ridge's fiancee. They weren't committed because it takes two and he knew going in (and she should have, too) that it was all a sham. So she owed Ridge NOTHING where Bill is concerned. Plus, she sure wasn't kissing Bill or touching him. Every time they were together, she reaffirmed her intention of marrying Ridge, that she was going to put her family first even though she would always love him. And Ridge was well aware of her feelings for Bill. So to the comments about her having an emotional affair with Bill during all of this. Utter rubbish as far as I'm concerned. And Bill, in sticking by her and promising to always be there for her, no matter what, who did a 180 from his usual behavior of fuck any woman who tries to fence me in, which initially gave me heartburn as it came off as the defanging of Bill Spencer, but I was so, so wrong because in doing so, he showed just how much of a real man he is, a good man, he showed Brooke that a man could, in fact, do the one thing Ridge has never been able to do...stay.

Brooke is as calm as I've ever seen her: "RJ's going to be disappointed, but he just wanted us to be happy. You know what? I am not happy. So I will have to explain how I'm feeling to him."

Ridge: "You don't have to do that at all. You don't have to disappoint our son." She did not motherfucking disappoint your son! YOU DID, you SOB!

Brooke: "That is you. You are disappointing him and you betrayed him. Just like you betrayed Eric and the way you betrayed me. You're now betraying our son, and all of a sudden, he doesn't have that happy, loving life to look forward to. It is gone. All for Quinn." She looks straight at him, then through him. "I hope it was worth it."

tenor.gif

Ridge: "I don't want Quinn. I know you understand that."

Brooke, not giving a shit about Quinn for the moment because really it isn't about Quinn because Quinn could have been anyone: "Oh, yeah. Yeah, I know you don't want her in the end. But you do love the thrill of the chase. You love to flirt. You want to drive her crazy. So she kisses you. She falls for you. She ruins her marriage. And then what, Ridge? You come running back to me?" All said so quietly, with unshed tears in her eyes.

Ridge, quieter now, barely whispers, "Don't do that-"

Brooke cuts him off and is louder now, "Well, I'm not available for you to come back to. Not anymore."

Ridge: "Don't give up on us. We have to put our family back together." Ridge, you gave up on your relationship with Brooke and you destroyed your family. 

Brooke is so over this: "Do you know what? Maybe you do want her in the end."

Ridge: "I don't! Don't be ridiculous!"

Brooke, pointing at him for emphasis: "No, there is something deeper going on here. It's not like when you were 20, when you'd sleep with the models and forget their names. You were targeting your father's wife." So not only did he have an affair, he instigated it, he preyed on Quinn like only a predator can. You can see Brooke is thinking back to when he told her he planned to expose Quinn and do whatever he had to to accomplish that. She and Eric were just collateral damage.

Ridge: "Yes, I did target her because I wanted my dad to see who she really was, and --

Brooke: "Right. That naturally led you to kiss her." Just keeping falling into the trap she's set, Ridge.

Ridge: "You're the only one i want."

Brooke: "As much as I want you, as much as I will always want you, I'm not gonna marry you, Ridge. I just didn't think that it would end this way. I have loved you for so many years. I think back to that first time I laid eyes on you." And here, with a wistful smile, she is remembering back to the moment, to the way she felt as a young woman, meeting him for the first time:

She is already mourning the loss. The loss of what she thought she had. Of all of those wasted years. She's mourning, too, for that young twenty-something she once was, who had no idea how much her heart would be broken by the man standing in front of her. If she could only go back...

You can see her heart is just breaking but unlike in years past, where she would be a crying heap on histrionics on the floor and it would be her begging HIM when he had done wrong, you just see this quiet, sad resignation. The saddest smile and then a tiny nod and where are my Kleenex, people?

58dd15931174b_SadBrooke.jpg.64e31bc2886b4be5c04d0ede070181ae.jpg

Ridge: "It was destiny." Oh shut up about destiny. 

Brooke, her voice barely above a whisper and starting to crack, "But it's not. It's not destiny. Because destiny wouldn't hurt this much. Destiny wouldn't be this hard. Marrying you is only gonna bring me more pain." She shrugs as if it's no matter. What's one more knife to the heart when there's been so many already? She lets go of the rationalization she once had that if there's drama and hurt than it must be "destiny" and we fought so hard so it must be fate. Because true love should not mean this much work and heartache and she's the only one who really ever fought for them. Ridge only intervened when another man was in the picture to piss on his property. "So" and here, the tears finally come. "it's...it's better this way." She nods several times to herself and finally, I see something sad in Ridge's eyes (and how he stood there like a statue - and often with this weird amused look - through this, I'll never know). He swallows, hard, and he looks like he's aged a good 10 years as perhaps he's finally starting to get a clue as to how much he's hurt her.

Ridge-Brooke-turn-tables-BB-HW.jpg

Brooke takes a deep breath as if cleansing herself or exorcising him somehow: "I can finally just go back to loving you without expecting anything in return." Again, that sad, wistful smile. "Goodbye, Ridge."

Ridge: "Brooke, don't do this. Brooke.." He moves to touch her and she sidesteps him and walks out the door. He stands there, wondering what the hell just happened. While I am in shock and a bit of awe that finally, finally, Brooke Logan found her spine and her voice and her dignity. 

She stands in the hallway, 30 years rolling by in her head, and gives in completely to her tears.

This was a tour de force performance from KKL. Too bad TK (who can bring it when he wants to, with RS and LG, in the early days of CaRidge) was seemingly incapable of doing more than phoning it in. But his lackluster performance took nothing away from her. 

She played every beat and then some, perfectly, never showy or OTT, showing just how incredible a performance she can give when she's actually given something to work with. Absolutely amazing that I saved it to rewatch. It was just that good and I hope it's on her Emmy reel. 

To TPTB, since we all know you lurk here, thank you for listening and for this episode because it was everything.

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 15

Two things: This is the best TK's hair has ever looked on this show. Cut short, not greasy at all. 

and we had a shoutout to the Bikini Bar from Zende on Tuesday's show. It's Zende, so I know most of us slept through it, but I thought it was a nice touch.

• Love 8

Wow, that was KKL's best work in years!  Nobody does the single tear on the cheek like her!

39 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

"But it's not. It's not destiny.

I can't believe Brooke said that!  Is this actual character growth?  Does the show have new writers?  Have they been lurking in this thread?

• Love 15

Excellent recap @CountryGirl!  Reading it was like re-watching the show and it choked me up.   You really picked up on all the layers of KKL's performance.

The less said about Steffy and Liam the better.  It was both embarrassing and infuriating to watch.  Because none of that scene was TRUE.  We all KNOW that Liam and Steffy aren't the greatest luv story of all time.  And they know it too.  It's a relationship that's been built on lies and deceit from the very beginning.  The truth is that if Steffy had run into traffic and been 5 minutes late to the airport, Liam would have been gone.  BECAUSE SHE WAS LATE FOR DINNER.  That's their foundation.  I felt bad for SC because I like him as an actor and there was a time when I really liked Liam.  I felt it was so unfair, because Liam used to be a simple, decent guy.  That Liam was in love with Hope, who was a young woman with high ideals who had reached out to him.  Their story would have been lovely.  But instead, Steffy sank her fangs into Liam and hasn't let go since.  And the result was that mess we saw; all spray tan and hair extensions.

I can't say enough about KKL.  I think it's safe to say she's never been the best actress in soap land.  But yesterday, she was a great actress.  Her performance was so RICH.  I hope Susan Flannery and Ronn Moss were watching and cheering her on.  I'd like to think the reason why TK was so muted was because he was trying to stay out of KKL's way and let her do her thing.  But imagine what the scene would have been like if he had played WITH her.  Instead, KKL brought up all the memories and pain of 30 years of playing Brooke.  THIS was the 30th anniversary celebration and KKL gave the fans the best anniversary gift imaginable.

• Love 16
15 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I feel like Eric/Katie has been dropped like a hot potato.

I hope so, but knowing these hacks, the fat lady hasn't exactly sung yet!

15 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Breaking it off with Ridge and leaving their suite, Brooke will make a whispery, tearful bee line for Katie's room, and will fall into $Bill's arms.

You know it's going to happen.

I hope so!

13 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Honestly the show has wasted the viewers time with this Bridge reunion

This, and the Spectra mess, are the reasons I'm on a hiatus.  I'm debating returning to see my girl Brooke with an actual backbone, but I'm too afraid that once I tune in again she'll get a sudden backbone-ectomy & end up chasing Ridge again.

1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy smiles in a way I'm sure she thinks is seductive and says she has something planned all right. Let me guess? Could it be? Cha cha cha?

*shudder*

Quinn: "We knew it had to stop, especially once you two got married."

Did Brooke ever say something like "Had to stop?  How long has this been going on?"

Don't fall into their trap, Brooke. You keeping silent is you being complicit in their affair and cover-up. When Eric finds out and he most assuredly will at some point with Katie and Charlie still sniffing around, he is going to be devastated. By Quinn and Ridge's actions but also when he learns that Brooke knew it about long before and said nothing.

I hate that thing soaps do where, instead of telling, the character instead threatens to tell, but always gets talked out of it.  You want to tell, sing like a canary!   You don't have to warn them first! 

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't believe Brooke said that!  Is this actual character growth?  Does the show have new writers?  Have they been lurking in this thread?

Many of us here have been suspecting just that.

31 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

The less said about Steffy and Liam the better.  It was both embarrassing and infuriating to watch.  Because none of that scene was TRUE.  We all KNOW that Liam and Steffy aren't the greatest luv story of all time.  And they know it too.  It's a relationship that's been built on lies and deceit from the very beginning

ALL because he just had to go & save Steffy from that blasted bathtub.  Just think all we would have been spared if he hadn't!

• Love 11

Ridge should have known Brooke meant business when she started crying out of both eyes. I am glad there were no hysterics or histrionics; that is Katie’s territory. I thought KKL’s understated and nuanced performance was gut wrenching. You could just see the pain ratcheting up with each new realization about her life with Ridge. And while Brooke is pouring out her pain and confusion and hurt; Ridge looks like he was just told the car he likes isn’t available in his favorite color. It is so obvious he doesn’t want a SL with KKL, but that is A OK with me since they have absolutely nothing romantically. Could this really be the end of Bridge? One can only hope. There was so much in those scenes to parse out, but CountryGirl has already done that for us in her usual bang up style. I must concur that I was furious with Ridge for still trying to pull the RJ emotional blackmail card. I think most telling for me was his first concern being for Eric, and not his fiancé, the woman he has a thirty year history with. Of course he would run straight to Eric, he must protect the family and it’s legacy his co-CEO spot. And I was beyond angered by Ridge and Quinn for trying to turn it all around on Brooke, but more so for putting her in this position with Eric. Also, as a married woman of thirty years, I tried to imagine someone trying to defend a betrayal like this with "we were just flirting", "I took a wrong turn", "it was innocent", "we were toying with each other", "we knew it had to stop once you two got married", and on and on with such blatant nonsense! I could barely wrap my head around it. Did they think saying these ridiculous things was going to make Brooke feel better? Make her forgive Ridge? And then they had the audacity to assure Brooke it would never happen again. Simply unbelievable since it should have never happened in the first place. Well, the Hating Each Other Kisser’s better be on their best behavior going forward, because now they have Katie, Ivy, Charlie and Brooke watching them. Given how careless they have been to date, I give it a week before they are caught again.

I had completely forgotten we were in Australia for Liam and Steffy’s wedding. That event has been completely overshadowed by R/B/Q and Thomas/Sally. Oh, and Show, it has not even been one fucking week and we are already getting flashbacks/montages about ZipLine Wedding? You can just put a moratorium on that ish post haste.

I don't see Ridge quite that way. I think he strayed, if only emotionally, many a time. Yes, when he was committed to Brooke, he remained faithful, physically speaking, but his mind was on Taylor. Vice versa when he was committed to Taylor.

And while I don't recall him ever physically straying while married (well, except for that pesky email/hall pass with Morgan), he had no problem being the affair partner with how many married women at this point? After all, Brooke couldn't have cheated on Eric without his help.

He physically cheated with Caroline I while she was married to Thorne (as well as emotionally cheating on Brooke with Caroline I).

His physical and emotional cheating with Brooke while she was married to Eric. 

Even more recently, he cheated on Brooke with Katie (whom he was engaged to at the time) and now, Quinn. He cheated on then-fiancee Katie with Caroline II. That's just in the past few years. 

He'll cheat with married women and he'll cheat on those whose left ring finger is adorned with his engagement ring and he'll openly (or not so openly) flirt, eyefuck, share confidences with other women not his wife. He is as broken as they come and this seems like just another chapter in Ridge's playbook.

The difference with Quinn is he's never before hated someone with a passion and they hated him right back and had those feelings turn on a dime. That's something new for him, anyway, and that's what he's drawn to. I can guarantee that once the shiny newness wears off, this thing with Quinn (as intriguing as it is to watch) will be a mere notch on his filled with holes belt.

Ah, I feel you CountryGirl, and of course you are absolutely correct; I was speaking in the very literal sense of being a philanderer. However, my opinion is, and has always been, that Ridge cheated on all his ladies with one woman; Muuuuuuther. Just as Stephanie had romantic love for Ridge, I think Ridge had that same love for Stephanie, and allowed it to control his life. But there is no Stephanie now, so his decisions are his own. I think that is also in the back of Brooke's mind. Stephanie commandeered Ridge's life, and ran it to fit what she thought was right for him, and Brooke always knew that Stephanie was steering the ship. But this? This is all on Ridge, and maybe that is why she is taking it harder than the many, many, other times he has let her down and broken her heart. 

Stay the course Brooke. Go to Bill, a real man, and one who loves you unconditionally. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

@RuntheTable, I can't disagree with your assessment of Ridge's true affair partner (besides his mirror) being his mother. But of course, this was the woman who "loved him more than any man."

ETA: I so hope she goes to Bill - I saw a tiny clip of her next to the Opera House, looking out at the water, and I can only hope that Bill will wind up there and they can finally be reunited. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 10

Ok, this BS is just too much.  Slouchy is what, 17?   What the hell is he doing making decisions about a major fashion house.  And why is Zzzzzzzende all of a sudden turning into the Pink Panther?   Since when is he the man to keep FC safe?

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Ok, this BS is just too much.  Slouchy is what, 17?   What the hell is he doing making decisions about a major fashion house.  And why is Zzzzzzzende all of a sudden turning into the Pink Panther?   Since when is he the man to keep FC safe?

IKR? Zzzzzzzende don't know shit about the Spectras. He just recently moved to LA. I thought once they married they would be put on the back burner :(

• Love 8

Who died and left Zende and Nicole boss?  Oh, I forgot, Rick was left in charge.  Zende is Rick's asshole progeny.  I sort of can take Zende and Nicole as the epitome of sleepwalking and boredom but when they become Rick and Maya junior, it's downright insufferable.  Or maybe Zende has become the new Charlie. 

Why is Coco dressed like a 16 year old?  Are they trying to downplay the age difference between RJ and Coco?  If they become romantic, I'm going to loose my shit. Slouchy and by the way Coco is dressed today, mousy.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, tricknasty said:

IKR? Zzzzzzzende don't know shit about the Spectras. He just recently moved to LA. I thought once they married they would be put on the back burner :(

Seriously, why the fuck is he still here? And Nicole? 

• Love 12

I just have to add that I thought KKL was outstanding yesterday.  I so hope that she submits that for her Emmy reel and wins. She's had years and years now of the crappiest SLs and now THIS!!  I don't want for HT to submit some tepid scenes of her and Quinn FTW (again ...)

Yeah, I couldn't tell if TK was holding back to let KKL shine or he just didn't GAF about the scene. Can't the directors or BB speak to him when he's not giving 100%? He's not that big of a draw to call the shots. /SMH  Or maybe he was playing Ridge like "What the hell do I do now? Where's Mother?"

If Charlie has to escort deliveries of semi-precious stones to Quinn, why wasn't he called into service to see that Sludge's designed made their way safely to the vault? I don't care whose son Slouchy is, he should not have been handed such an important task.  I'm also disgruntled to note that it appears that Zende and Nicole are going to be more prevalent. Did Zende disappear before Slouch showed Mouse the designs? Why was Nicole wearing a bathrobe at the office? So she's now an company executive and can share the communal office?

I'm beginning to seriously dislike Aunt Shirley.

• Love 11

Grandma Shirley is a disgrace to the Spectra family name.

Sure, Original Sally had some pretty shady business ethics, but even she was never this morally corrupt. There was a line Original Sally never crossed, and that was involving her own children in any kind of criminal activity, or allowing them to suffer because of it. She played dirty in business, but was always a loving and protective mother.

Shirley is a different breed altogether. Not only does she actually seem proud to be stealing Forrester designs, she is doing it in a way that is bound to hurt both her granddaughters, especially Coco. And she is shamelessly guilt-tripping Sally by bringing up Aunt Sally, and how they can't disappoint her, every time Sally seems about to grow a conscience. Not to mention her total lack of belief in Sally's abilities to actually make it as a legitimate designer, and her constant insistence that stealing is in their blood and they just have to accept it. She is basically training her grandchildren to become criminals, against their will.

Kind of makes you wonder what kind of childhood these two poor girls had, growing up with Shirley.

• Love 16

Recap for Thurs. 3/31/17:

I'm not going to lie, this was a letdown from the previous day's episode which was so amazing. Maybe TPTB sensed we needed a moment to collect ourselves. I know I did after seeing my girl's heart broken again and how she handled it with such grace and dignity.

I'll try to keep this recap short because almost none of the people featured today are worth anyone's time, including mine.

Rick, Zende, Maya, Nicole and RJ are in the FC boardroom and Rick tells everyone that Ridge wants them to take a look at some new runway  models.

RJ: "I'll help with that." Hint hint, wink, wink. Simmer down, Slouchey.

Nicole: "Of course you will." Don't encourage him, Nicole. His hormones are already in hyperdrive and he's Ridge "Original Recipe Waffles" Forrester's offspring.

They all wonder if Brooke and Ridge will send wedding photos.

My response, in song, of course is:

no.gif

Zende asks RJ if it’s wise to have Coco working in the cutting room since she is, after all, one of those Spectras. Shut up, Zende! Who died and left you in charge of so much as a spool of thread?

There is some debate and I don't care about any of it.

RJ, predictably defends her, insisting that he knows her. He's known her what, all of a couple of days?

Zende, who doesn't even have any first-hand knowledge, warns about the history with Coco's family.

RJ: "Guys, this is a fashion house. Our designs are everywhere, and so is Coco -- inventory, fitting rooms, cutting rooms. She's an in-house runner. One of our most reliable and trustworthy interns. Who cares if her last name is Spectra? Give her a chance. She can be trusted." So many things wrong with that sentence. Wouldn't you think they'd find a spot for her in the mail room or something, instead of taking their chances on trusting her or her family?

Thomas comes in then and wonder of wonders, he's fully dressed for a change. Zende is working my last nerve as he grills Thomas about inviting Sally to the wedding. We hear the long-past-old litany of her "horrible" misdeeds of crashing his wedding to Nicole (dude didn't even know about it until well after the fact) and the food fight. Big deal.

Thomas defends her, saying that didn't post anything about Australia and then shares how Steffy caused Sally to fall into the Sydney harbor. 

Nicole actually has enough sense to asks if Sally was okay.

Thomas: "Yeah, she's fine. Steffy had a good laugh about it. We all did. We need to move on from the past. It's time for us to stop being enemies. Whatever her aunt did years ago, the knockoffs, the stealing, it's over. It's done." You can tell Thomas has long grown tired of the subject.

Dudley Do Right, I mean, Zende: "Look, Sally isn't our only issue here. We still have this Coco situation walking around Forrester." We have a "Coco situation?" SMH.

Zende continues to press for being more vigilant about their designs. So which is why what we'll be seeing later is ridiculous. More on that in a moment.

At SF, Shirley is being hounded by constant calls from Shifty the loan shark. Saul complains that Coco hasn't been wearing her spy necklace (or earrings, I guess).

That's Coco's cue to come into the office, she's running late, but that doesn't stop Shirley from holding her up long enough to get the spy necklace on her.

Sally arrives, just missing Coco and after receiving a hug from Shirley and a way-too-long-to-be-anything-from-awkward hug from Saul, Shirley is demanding photos from Australia. Sally admits to taking some and Shirley can't understand why she hasn't posted them yet.

Sally: "I went as Thomas' date, as his guest. We had a really nice time." She has a wistful expression on her face and it's easy to see she wishes they were both back in Aussieland.

Shirley: "No, no, no. Do not go soft on me now. This was your idea. Your's. And now you want to start being polite, be a gracious guest? What about your dreams to revive Spectra Fashions?"

Sally insists she still wants that but we all know she doesn't it want it this way.

She tells her grandmother how sweet Thomas was and that he defended her to Steffy after she fell in the water. But it's more than just Thomas that's driving her feelings. She doesn't want to be a con artist like her parents were.

Sally: "I'm just rethinking this whole idea. Stealing from the Forresters. I'm sorry. I just, I can't do it."

Shirley's face is pure murder: "Awww," she snarks, "your conscience is getting the best of you. Awww..." Her fake smile turns to a sneer. "TOO BAD! We've already put the plan in motion." 

Sally, horrified, "What?"

Shirley is gleeful as she tells her that "Operation Coco" is underway and I'm really starting to dislike Shirley. She is nothing like her sister and I totally agree with those who pointed out that Sally did not involve her kids in her business shenanigans.

Sally is clearly upset and isn't mollified when Saul reminds her that was the plan all along.

Shirley is ticked and thinks Sally's change of heart is because of Thomas. So she does what any bully does when confronted. She double-downs. 

Shirley: "Sally Spectra, you listen to me. Remember who you are and remember where you come from. You cannot hang with the Forresters! They're up here! We're down here! You are just the flavor of the month. That's all you are to them. You will never be on their level. My sister tried for years to earn their respect, but it never happened."

March-30-2017-B-B-Spoilers-326x235.jpg

Okay, I hate this crazy-eyed bitch now and can only imagine what it was like for Sally and Coco to be raised by her after their carnie parents bailed. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, indeed.

Stung, Sally tries to fire back, "You're wrong about that, Grams. She did earn their respect, and Eric said it himself. Yes, okay? I like to push the boundaries and stir the pot, but one thing I am not is a criminal!"

Shirley: "We are not criminals! We are poaching, not stealing."

Sally: "It's the same difference!"

Saul: "Wait, wait. I'm not gonna end up at county for this, am I?" Oh Saul...you better not. You wouldn't survive it.

Shirley: "This is the fashion business. Everybody cheats a little here and there. Your great-aunt Sally never went to jail, and neither will we. But we won't survive another month unless we get our hands on those Forrester designs and beat them to the runway! Coco is our in. She is our eyes in the hallowed halls of Forrester. Sally, we have no choice. We have to do this. Darlita, Coco, Saul, we're all counting on you to come through. So buck up, sister. I will not let you back down on this." So I see the theme of emotional blackmail is continuing this week.

RJ and Coco are backstage at FC. RJ has some "top-secret" envelopes in his hands and almost immediately wants to show Coco some of Ridge's latest designs.

wtf2.gif

I mean, what else can I say about a fashion company that entrusts its most prized possessions to a mere child. 

Coco at least has the presence of mind to tell RJ to slow his roll, knowing people don't trust her.

RJ insists his trust is all she needs. He lays on compliments that you know he spent all of last night practicing in the mirror and thinks are slick.

They're lame. Trust.

Zende pokes his head in then, unseen, and hears RJ tell Coco how unfair it is that she's treated differently because she's a Spectra. You would think, seeing the envelopes in RJ's hand and his not unfounded but still annoying paranoia, he'd do more than spy. 

In the boardroom, Rick, Maya, and Nicole are still trying to bust Thomas' balls about the Spectras. Thomas continues to defend Sally.

Later, in the design office, Zende whines to Nicole that Coco will just end up using RJ.

Nicole: "Yeah. But at the same time, people could have said that about you and me." Well, well, well....a little self-awareness for a change from Nicole.

Zende, dodges that because don't you know, Nicole is an angel. He said so. He tells her, "I don't know anything for sure. It's just a feeling. You don't think it's strange that we're suddenly surrounded by Spectras? I mean, we have RJ. Working with Coco. Thomas is hanging out with Sally. It's weird, right?"

Two Spectras. Two. Not a swarm, you putz.

Zende says he's going to keep a close eye on things and okay, Pink Panther (to quote someone upthread).

Back at SF, Saul is on the computer he and Shirley can see RJ with his envelopes and it's all "Open, open, open!" from these two.

Sally looks hurt and angry and defeated right now. Thomas calls then.

Thomas, sensing something's wrong: "Hey, did I, uh, catch you at a bad time?" He doesn't know the half of it.

Sally, lying and hating herself: "No. No, not at all."

Thomas: "Well, I'm just checking in, seeing how you're doing after the flight." Aww....he misses her.

Sally, sensing this and missing him, too: "Yeah, uh, it's a bit crazy being back home. Little bit of an adjustment, going back to work and responsibilities. I really wish we were there longer."

Thomas: "Yeah, me, too."

Sally:" It was really amazing just forgetting about life and getting to hang out with you. Thanks again for inviting me."

Thomas: "Well, thank you for surprising me." He pauses, smiling, "Sally, you were the best part of the whole trip."

Sally swallows and looks almost on the verge of tears, then as if steeling herself to the fate her grandmother has forced her into, turns businesslike: "Look, I have to get back to reality, but, uh, thanks for checking in." 

Back at FC, RJ opens the first envelope - a fancy black red carpet number and Coco is impressed. Shirley and Saul "ooh" and "ahh."

Shirley is giddy. “We have hit the jackpot!”

Sally, who has refused to look, hesitates and Shirley lays down the law, warning her that “You have to be all in. It’s now or never!”

Reluctantly, Sally goes over to watch the feed with them. She catches a glimpse of the black dress before the screen shows the next design, a silky purple gown. Sally's face looks like that of someone going to the gallows. What has she done?

Such a disappointment because we know Thomas and Sally are going to really fall for each other and Coco and RJ as well...only for it to blow up in smoke when the truth comes out.

One final thought - what is Nicole wearing? A beach cover-up, apparently.

Zende is sporting his best PP face.

CBS_BOLD_7554_IMAGE_CIAN_NO_LOGO_thumb_M

:jumps back: Sorry, that picture of Puffy startled me for a moment. Wasn't expecting that.

Just to set things back to right, here's a nice collage shot from the new opening:

170327.jpg

Are the two paired in the upper left corner a sign of something???? :-)

• Love 16

Brooke & $Bill have been having an emotional affair for months now, so I don't necessarily care about the Quinn/Ridge situation except for the fact that Eric is going to get hurt again.  The last time Brooke took The Dressmaker back because her 16 yo (hasn't been seen in years) son thought it was time for mummy and daddy to put the family together again.  She inserted herself in her sister's marriage to tame the Stallion, and yet then went back to Ridge - the original Waffle. She can go have a seat with the crying nonsense because it didn't work out - when has it ever worked out with Ridge?

I hope $Bill doesn't take her back (and I like Brill). At least not right away - I'm so tired of these people running from one partner to another with no time in between. Hop out of one bed into another. I'm looking for the build up to romance or a flirtation or an actual storyline.  They all just run from one to another, get instantly married and then get divorced.  

I've watched B & B from day One - and yet I took it off my dvr a month ago because they are boring me. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, donovan said:

I've watched B & B from day One - and yet I took it off my dvr a month ago because they are boring me. 

That's nothing, I'm a Day One Watcher too, and I've taken months off at a time.  I love the show but sometimes it is unwatchable.  I keep tabs on this thread, try to keep along with the plotlines.  When I hear Steffi and Liam are getting married I'm glad I'm not watching.  There have been several times I've tuned back in, thanks to heads up from my fellow posters:  when characters come back with a new actor like Hope, Thomas, and more recently Sally Spectra.  I quickly tune out because the show doesn't know how to foster long term storylines anymore, characters fall in love in 2 weeks, then fall in love with someone else two weeks later, who can keep up.

I was so psyched with the possibilities of the return of Spectra Fashions, but its devolved into a story about an old shrew telling her granddaughter the way to go in business is lying, cheating and stealing.  Way to go Granny, thanks for the help!  Why doesn't Sally just hire a decent designer (Thomas), a qualified operations officer (Rick) and a PR person (Katie)?  That could provide story for years.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

That's nothing, I'm a Day One Watcher too, and I've taken months off at a time.  I love the show but sometimes it is unwatchable.  I keep tabs on this thread, try to keep along with the plotlines.  When I hear Steffi and Liam are getting married I'm glad I'm not watching.  There have been several times I've tuned back in, thanks to heads up from my fellow posters:  when characters come back with a new actor like Hope, Thomas, and more recently Sally Spectra.  I quickly tune out because the show doesn't know how to foster long term storylines anymore, characters fall in love in 2 weeks, then fall in love with someone else two weeks later, who can keep up.

I was so psyched with the possibilities of the return of Spectra Fashions, but its devolved into a story about an old shrew telling her granddaughter the way to go in business is lying, cheating and stealing.  Way to go Granny, thanks for the help!  Why doesn't Sally just hire a decent designer (Thomas), a qualified operations officer (Rick) and a PR person (Katie)?  That could provide story for years.

I can only hope that's the way TPTB plan for the Spectra storyline to go, long-term. They can't steal forever, so either they will have to go legit or they will have to disappear.

The way it's going now, the only one of them who is heading fast towards being irredeemable is Grams (since she has no good qualities and is unashamed of her bad qualities). The others IMO can be salvaged if only something happens to set their moral compasses straight. If Macy's still out there I'd trade in the grandma for her and a lot of the inherent problems with the Spectra storyline would be solved (the lack of connection to actual Spectra history, the lack of financial support, the lack of experience in the fashion industry, the lack of understanding that stealing is not a viable business plan...).

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Videnbas said:

I can only hope that's the way TPTB plan for the Spectra storyline to go, long-term.

I'm hoping also.

12 minutes ago, Videnbas said:

If Macy's still out there I'd trade in the grandma for her and a lot of the inherent problems with the Spectra storyline would be solved

From your lips to Brad Bell's ears!  

• Love 3

I have zero interest in RJ and his Spectra girlfriend. Zero. Actually, pretty much no interest in any of the Spectra storyline. Predictably, Brooke is back in Bill's arms. Has she ever spent five minutes without a man? And Katie needs to butt out and mind her own business.

• Love 4

I've been so impressed by KKL this week. The mostly quiet but very firm way she didn't give in to Ridge's manipulation about getting married for their family, calling him out on 30 years of trifling behavior, hurting her because he likes the thrill of the chase, and especially trying to put RJ's disappointment all on her.  On no, my girl was having none of it.

Two moments stick with me -- both in which KKL played the scene without words.  1) When she said goodbye to Ridge and stood for a moment in the hall.  You could see the sadness and pain in her face, but then there was a tiny look of relief that 30 years of try  DESTINY was over and she could finally (finally!!) move on.  2) Today at Sydney Opera house when she melted into Bill's embrace.  The look of happiness and her smile -- like she was home at last.  I've never seen a TK/KKL embrace that looked that genuine.  Their's are always awkward, sort of forced -- no chemistry at all.

Oh ...... and while Katie Nosey McNoseyParker chaps my lips sometimes, I loved her reading Ridge for filth today. Finally someone told Ridge to stop treating Brooke like a doormat (she used the word!) I really, really floved her telling Ridge he needed a shrink, because if anyone knows about mental health issues it's Katie.

Slouchy and Coco can get off my screen any time.  At least Slouch can.  There is no way I'm buying them as a couple.  He's a 16-year old boy for pete's sake.  I did see him give Coco a TK smirk when she asked if he was a player like his father.  Which if they had made him older, say 20 or so, would be an interesting SL.  Ridge the aging player having to deal with a son following in his footsteps.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Videnbas said:

I can only hope that's the way TPTB plan for the Spectra storyline to go, long-term. They can't steal forever, so either they will have to go legit or they will have to disappear.

I'm thinking so as well. Bradley Bell's track record for long term plotting is at best scattershot, but he's also investing much more than for any new character/family since Nick was brought on.

Maybe it that, or nostalgia, or the fact that this story is as of now untainted with the usual Forrester Creation drama involving Musical CEO positions or the fight to butter Liam's waffles, but I'm still not ready to write this off. And who knows, if TIIC managed to dig Quinn outta the nuclear crater that was Captive Cabin, the same could happen for Shirley as well once she sees her granddaught succeed on her own merits.

Speaking of Sally, her outfit yesterday was on point  (minus the pink shirt with the red jacket but at least there was no fur, so it gets a check in the W column for me). The hair was toned down and natural looking and still works for the character. More of this, please. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, La di Diva said:

1) When she said goodbye to Ridge and stood for a moment in the hall.  You could see the sadness and pain in her face, but then there was a tiny look of relief that 30 years of try  DESTINY was over and she could finally (finally!!) move on.

This. 

It reminded me of a moment in high school of a guy I was obsessed with and the moment of clarity I had when he told me we were done, and my first thought was relief that this song and dance was over. I'd sent a really shitty letter to his female friend in jealousy before I'd promised to knock it off and I'd completely forgotten about it till she found it in her locker nearly three weeks after I put it there. I couldn't even be surprised that he didn't trust me but I barely had the energy to even defend myself because I knew we were going through the motions.

That was exhausting enough at 17 and most of that stemmed from me thinking I had limited dating options. I can't imagine what it would be like doing this song and dance for upwards of three decades....and WHY when she had her pick of Eric, Thorne, Grant, Whip and Nick?

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Speaking of Sally, her outfit yesterday was on point  (minus the pink shirt with the red jacket but at least there was no fur, so it gets a check in the W column for me). The hair was toned down and natural looking and still works for the character. More of this, please. 

I loved Sally's outfit yesterday, too, and her gorgeous red hair. The pink shirt didn't bother me too much although I wanted to yank the faux daisies off her jacket. 

• Love 5

Katie you condescending bitch, YOU kissed Eric but was just a little bit more subtle about it. I'm sure even that lingering cheek kiss gave you a tingle below and would have acted upon it given a chance. Katie who are you pontificate.  In my life, busy bodies and people who think their shit doesn't stink, need not apply.  

RJ, another Forester who is a legion in his own mind. Once again I ask, does Coco know that RJ is only 16?  I reiterate, that I would be more than pissed and would find it extremely offensive, even more than the virgin birth, if there is a couch scene between RJ and Coco. I don't care how young or naive they try to make Coco, she's got to be at least 18. 

Aw! The Stallion rode in on his white stallion to save the damsel in distress. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Videnbas said:

If Macy's still out there I'd trade in the grandma for her and a lot of the inherent problems with the Spectra storyline would be solved

Then she can reunite with Thorne and they can kill her again. Thorne can have the same spouse killed 3 times.

At least when Darla dies she stays dead. (I don't really count Floating Head Darla)

Now I suddenly want a story where Quinn is visited by Floating Head Mr. Montemayor.

• Love 5

RJ really is Ridge Forrester's son.  He thinks he's the smoothest thing out there.  It would be pathetic if it wasn't for the fact that B&B is a half-hour show and time spent on RJ is time wasted. 

It's a shame that Baby Bell is tarnishing Sally Spectra's reputation with this 'Spectra II:  Electric Boogaloo' storyline.  It's not working.  Sally Spectra could be very unlikable but she would never use a young girl like CoCo.  I feel badly for all the actors stuck in this farce of a story because they aren't given a lot to work with.

Does Ridge REALLY believe that he can get Brooke back?  Wasn't he listening to her?  Ridge proved today that every word Brooke said to him was true.  He doesn't get it; never has and never will.  He doesn't understand how horrible kissing his father's wife is because he's done it before and got away with it.  He has no boundaries whatsoever and thinks he can charm his way through ANY situation.  That was easier to believe when Ronn Moss played the part.  Moss is no actor but he was always charming and you believed that he would be forgiven for anything.  Not so much with TK.  He just doesn't have the appeal.  I honestly think that TK would be a better fit playing a character like $Bill.  He's just a complete failure as Ridge Forrester.

Even though it was corny and Brooke should really take some time to sort herself out before getting involved with yet ANOTHER man, I LOVED it when she and the Stallion embraced.  Brooke looked so happy and $Bill looked like he had just had all his dreams come true.  I haven't been a $Bill fan but I like him with Brooke.  I think they bring the best out in each other and the actors work very well together.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Oh ...... and while Katie Nosey McNoseyParker chaps my lips sometimes, I loved her reading Ridge for filth today. Finally someone told Ridge to stop treating Brooke like a doormat (she used the word!) I really, really floved her telling Ridge he needed a shrink, because if anyone knows about mental health issues it's Katie.

I loved Katie today.  Everything she said to Ridge was spot on, he is nothing but a user.

1 hour ago, Gudzilla said:

It would be wonderful if Macy came back for Thorne.  It would be even better if she came back with hers and Thorne's child.  Killing off Aly was a huge mistake and Thorne deserves to be happy.

• Love 5

So I just had to recap today's episode - after I saw tricknasty's post, I couldn't wait to watch. This is a long one....

Recap for Fri. 3/31/17:

We open with the gorgeous Sydney scenery, then quickly cut to a teary-eyed Brooke in her hotel room in Sydney. It's the next morning. The morning of the day she was supposed to remarry Ridge. Thank God she's not. Thank God she saved herself from that nightmare by walking out on Ridge.

She walks to the closet where only her clothes remain and touches the empty hangers. Ridge hightailed it out of there and good riddance to rubbish, I say. 

She's wearing a gorgeous white blouse with purple piping, dark jeans, and high-heeled sandals and her hair is styled half-up, half down and I love it (I don't know that I've seen that style on her in years). She looks beautifully fragile and strong all at the same time.

She walks to the sitting area, playing back all the little moments and signs that she missed, the conversations with Katie and her suspicions, and then, the most gut-wrenching, seeing them kiss on the beach and you can tell she feels like the world's biggest fool. 

The enormity of it all, especially her realization that somewhere, all along, she knew this would be the result in the end, is too much and she flees from the room she shared with Ridge (and wanna bet they probably had sex in that room and all the while the pig was imagining Quinn). 

We cut to backstage at FC and there's the swine himself. The lights are mostly turned down. He texts Brooke and can't resist another attempt at emotional manipulation:

Just arrived in LA. Where are you? Please come home. What do I tell RJ? We can work this out.

Asshole...

Not two seconds later, Katie pops up backstage and you know, normally I would be, bitch, get a life, but today is not that day. 

Katie: "Just as I thought. You're here."

Ridge: "I'm busy. What do you want?" Rude and dismissive. That's the Ridge I know and loathe.

Katie: "You're supposed to be on your honeymoon...but you didn't marry my sister. Brooke wouldn't tell me why. But I think I know..." She stares right at him. "Quinn."

In the design office, Coco finishes up her invoicing task and RJ is impressed. Probably because she's done more actual work in one day than he's done ever. She says she wants to make sure Ridge is pleased and doesn't regret hiring her. RJ is sure the only thing he's thinking about is his mom. Well, that's likely true but not for the reasons RJ suspects.

RJ-Coco-talk-families-BB-HW.jpg

She thinks he's sweet and not at all a dork (um, he's a dork) and says it reminds her of her family - when they're on their best behavior. On that subtle note, the camera zooms in on her spy necklace.

We cut to FC where Sally, Saul, and Shirley are gathered around Sally's laptop. Shirley is bitching about not seeing more designs.

Sally reasons RJ probably filed the envelope away and says she really doesn't know how she feels about this.

Shirley: "What would your aunt Sally have to say about this?" I can't see Sally 1.0 being on board with this. 

Sally: "I don't like using my sister like this."

Saul admits he doesn't like it either but "we are DESPERATE!"

On that cheery note, Thomas makes his appearance.

Thomas: "Who's desperate?" Sally, Saul, and Shirley: GULP!

Shirley quickly covers by saying Saul is desperate for a date and they're on an online dating site. Saul's face - his mouth a round "O" is adorable.

Thomas says he's always wondered how those sites work - really, Thomas? Sally is standing right there.

Sally slams the laptop shut before he can get a peek at what they're really looking at.

Shirley tells Thomas he can give Saul a few pointers, being a "studmuffin" and all. Can't argue that. Saul politely declines.

Thomas suggests that he, Sally, Saul, and whoever go on a double-date sometime. 

Sally wants to know why he stopped by and he says he was in the neighborhood. Liar, but cute.

Sally, equally adorable, "Just say it, bucko. You couldn't stay away from moi."

He smiles and bites his lip and that's answer enough for Sally. She grabs her purse and Thomas by the arm, telling him she's hungry and they can go to lunch. On him. Thomas is all too happy to comply. He's a smitten kitten, that's for sure.

Back at FC, RJ tries to get her to open up a little bit about her family. Coco is pretty tight-lipped about that, revealing mainly that she was raised by her grandmother as her parents were out of the picture early on.

She tells him how happy she is that his parents are getting back together. Slouchey just grins.

Backstage, Katie starts the next leg of the Read Rumple for Filth Tour 2017.

Katie: "My God, Ridge. You have a family with Brooke. You have a son. Have you talked to RJ?" Hypocritical or not, Katie has a young son and RJ is her nephew. She knows how disappointed he will be.

Ridge: "No, I have not." He's not even making eye contact but keeps fiddling with his phone instead. Katie yanks it out of his hand. Her eyes tell him, don't even think about trying to take it back.

Katie, disgusted: "Well, you're not gonna be able to put that off for much longer. Every time I saw you and Quinn together, Eric's house, here at the office, on the plane, at the reception...I knew something was going on. So the two of you disappeared on the beach and Brooke went to look for you. What happened? You find a romantic spot and make love?"

Ridge: "NO! Don't be ridiculous!" His face all scrunchy with self-righteous false bravado. Is it really that far-fetched for Katie to think that? I don't think so.

Katie will not let this go: "Well, SOMETHING had to have happened!" and forces Ridge's hand.

Ridge: "I kissed her. That's it." That's it??????????????????????

Katie, not surprised and yet disgusted, "You kissed her...your father's wife. The day before you're supposed to marry my sister."

He gives her a look that says, "So fucking what?" and yanks the phone back. He walks a few steps away, his back toward her, while she stares, probably wondering how in the hell she ever found him attractive.

We cut back to Brooke, strolling along the tile expanse in front of the Opera House. Her eyes are dry now, but the hurt is still there. Her phone rings and Rumple's face pops up. She quickly declines the call and walks toward the water's edge, the wind gently ruffling her hair. The music is sad, but contemplative, just like her. 

We cut to La Guardino where Thomas and Sally are at a table for two.

Sally remarks that they are back at the scene of the crime and she's not referring to the cake-throwing incident, but the fact that this is where they first met. She also remarks how crazy it was that she flew all the way to Sydney to see him.

Thomas: "That's one of the things I like about you."

Sally, intrigued, "One of?"

Thomas: "You're fearless and you're beautiful and smart...kinda funny."

Sally: "Don't stop - you're on a roll."

Thomas: "No, no, no - that's enough for today." He reaches for her hand. "Sally Spectra...you're one of a kind. I hope that Sydney was just the beginning for us." Sally's heart skips a beat. They share smiles.

Back at the FC design office, Coco asks RJ if he's always looked up to his dad.

RJ: "Don't all sons?" Depends on the dad, I'd say.

He talks about Ridge wasn't a typical man, that he was a ladies man, even referring to him as "Love 'Em and Leave 'Em Forrester." But he tells Coco that he's changed now and committed to his mother. 

Backstage, Katie approaches Ridge: "I had my suspicions. I didn't want to believe it. Brooke REALLY didn't want to believe it. She DEFENDED you...but I was right. You and Quinn-"

Ridge, hostile, "Me and Quinn WHAT? We kissed. It's not a big deal." If it were anyone but Katie, I'd tell them to slap the taste out of his likely grungy mouth right now. Actually, if Katie had gone ahead and slapped her, I would have given her the Barney Stinson highest of fives. I can always go back to hating Lemonheads tomorrow.

Katie will not be cowed. "That's not ALL you did. You betrayed Brooke. You betrayed Eric. You let RJ believe his family was going to be together again."

Ridge, still in denial, "I am going to put the family back together. I'm gonna fix this." There's no fixing this or getting back to good here, Ridge. The moment you first kissed Quinn, you and your relationship with Brooke were already gone.

Katie is equally skeptical. "How? You think you're going to contain this? Eric's gonna find out about this, you know that, right?"

He tries to brush past her. "It's gonna be fine."

Katie, giving him a dose of reality, "I wish that were true. For everyone....what you DID with your father's wife. You and Eric have had a complicated relationship and it's not always been good. It wasn't so long ago that he didn't trust you AT ALL and maybe he was right not to."

Ridge, still in Delusionland, "NOTHING has changed." EVERYFUCKINGTHING has changed. "He loves Quinn. I love Brooke." Except when you're kissing Quinn. "And RJ is gonna be fine. I'm gonna fix this family. I'm not gonna let him down."

Katie: "How could you be attracted to someone like Quinn? That woman is a nutcase." Okay, don't make this about you and your jealousy, Katie. Because really, Quinn could have been anyone. So will Ridge defend her to Katie as he did to Brooke?

Surprisingly, Ridge knows better than to try with Katie and says, "I don't know...and I hate that I hurt your sister. I'm gonna make this right. I'm gonna have a life with Brooke." You're going to co-parent RJ with her if you're lucky.

Guess who is also still in Aussieland? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's $ Bill, on the phone with Justin, telling him he's not ready to leave yet and he doesn't know when he's coming home.

There is a reason he's still there. That Brooke is still there.

He thinks back to his past with Brooke.

To Aspen, when they first started having feelings for one another. 

To Monte Carlo...

To Dubai, lingering on the moments just before their wedding was interrupted by Ridge.

He climbs the steps, revealing that he is at the Opera House!!!, sadness and resignation clearly etched on his handsome face, thinking the worst, that the love of his life is another's man's wife, and is about to walk away, and he's so deep in thought that he doesn't see Brooke standing at the water's edge. They were drawn to the same place and if that isn't destiny, I don't know what is.

He's almost turning the corner, his back to the water, with me screaming at the TV, when he's inexplicably compelled to turn around. 

And then, he sees her...or someone that looks an awful lot like her...standing there, all alone. 

Back at SF, Shirley and Saul are discussing Thomas being, to quote Saul, "all wrong for her." Saul needs to find a love of his own. Shirley agrees, blaming Thomas for Sally wanting to have little things like a conscience. 

Already, you can see the wheels are turning with plans to keep them apart. Ugh...

Sally: "Just the beginning for us, huh?"

Thomas: "Well, unless you think it's too risque...a Forrester and a Spectra.

Sally paraphrases the opening line from Romeo and Juliet, "Two households not alike in dignity." Be still my heart.  She says it's pretty volatile but she's fearless as he said.

Thomas: "I don't know everything about you but I'm gonna have a hell of a time finding out." 

We cut back to the FC design office and ain't nobody got time for this.

Coco teases RJ about being a player, being Ridge's namesake and all. Honey, this slouchey little kid couldn't be a player if you plopped him in front of an arcade game with a barrel full of quarters.

They are cute but they need not to push it. RJ again recites that all of the drama and scandal associated with his dad is in the past.

Backstage, Katie tells Ridge she wouldn't count on Brooke forgiving him this time. I normally pass on bets like this, but I'll see Katie and raise her.

bold-katie-arms-ridge.jpg

Ridge: "Well, maybe if you spoke to her..." He has truly lost his damn fool mind.

Katie laughs in his face as I would and I kind of love her a little bit right here: "So I'm supposed to plead your case? Are you kidding?"

Ridge, realizing how stupid it was for him to suggest that, says that he just wanted to tell Brooke how sorry he is.

Katie, going right for the jugular, "ARE YOU? Are you REALLY?" If he's sorry at all, it's only that he got caught. "You KNEW you were playing with fire and it didn't stop you. Maybe that was part of the attraction. It was so unattainable, you just had to go for it." She knows him so well and he hates her for it. 

Ridge, grasping at straws now, "Katie, I thought you were my friend." Oh, she's his FRIEND now? Excuse me while I LMAO. That is truly hysterical. He wants to know why he's being analyzed by her. Analyzed...or being called out for the callous prick he is. Take your pick.

Katie, moving towards him: "Oh, I think that's EXACTLY what you need." She's right in his face now. "A good shrink...to explain to you why you would risk EVERYTHING to be with a woman like Quinn." (Well, with ANY woman at all when he's supposedly engaged). "A woman who would cheat on her husband with his son." Careful, Katie, because that's describing Brooke from long ago although Brooke was in her 20s and Ridge hasn't seen that number for three decades and is still sowing oats.

Ridge protests that that it isn't what this is. Oh, so you didn't suck face with Quinn? And Quinn isn't married to your father? Oh, that's right you did and she is. 

bold-ridge-arms-katie.jpg

Katie: "She is married to the man who loved you, who raised you, who nurtured your talent-" Ridge cuts her off, clearly uncomfortable. "THIS is how you REPAY him? This is how you repay Brooke?"

Then in the line of the day, she blasts him but good: "You throw 30 years of history out the window to lock lips with a psycho." Damnnnnnnn....

Katie isn't finished - not by a long shot and I need to grab some more popcorn.

Katie: "But I guess we are talking about Ridge Forrester. Ridge Forrester with his supersized ego that needs constant feeding. What happened, did you wake up one day and look in the mirror and say, 'I wonder if that irresistible Forrester charm still works? Do you think I can bring every woman to her knees?'" Ridge just stands there, stupefied. Katie smiles then. "Guess what? You proved that you can. Congratulations...do you feel like a bigger man?"

And trust, I wish it were someone else, anyone else, Bridget or Hope or Donna even, reading Ridge like filth because it pains me that I kind of want to applaud Katie right now. She is the baby sister lioness today and HT was on fire. 

Katie repeats, "Your father's wife...you know, my sister and I, we've been through a lot." And you can see Katie thinking back to their long and sometimes painful history, most recently with Bill, but right is right and wrong is wrong. She looks at Ridge as if he's shit on her shoe and tells him, "She deserves better than this. MUCH better."

He looks at her like he despises her (Ridge never did like truth telling very much) and poems and red ribbons seems so very long ago.

We cut back to Sydney (finally!) and Brooke is still looking out at the water. Bill is sure now that it's her and begins walking towards her. And just as he did, something makes her turn around to see him coming toward her just like he promised he would.

A few footsteps more and they are face to face and the expressions on their faces, his tender, her's relieved and grateful and loving. There's no dialogue spoken and none is needed. The looks between them speak volumes and in that moment when his eyes meet her's, he knows instantly what's happened and she knows that he knows. But there's no bravado in Bill, no hint of "I told you so." In fact, you can see he's truly sorry that he was right. He wanted to be right, of course, but not this way. Not at the expense of her heart. She smiles with tear-filled eyes and there it is, the glint, the undeniable light she always has when she's with him. 

Sigh...we cut back to Coco and RJ. Again. Patience, CountryGirl, patience.

She brings up her surprise at him kissing her, clearing angling for him to kiss her again, which he's all too happy to oblige.

Back at FC, Shirley and Saul surmise that Sally's feelings for "Mr. Pecs" have clouded her judgment where the family business is concerned and how they need to sway her from said feelings. Good luck with that.

At the restaurant, Thomas tells Sally he thought they would share a room together. Damn, Thomas...you haven't even had a real first date yet. Although no shame if they had. There's clearly a lot of lust and like going on. He asks what's holding her back. She answers him with a kiss and you can see in her eyes when they pull back that this is killing her.

Backstage at FC, Ridge looks a little shell-shocked, telling Katie, "Wow, you don't pull any punches, do you?" Damn straight she doesn't. 

Katie, quieter now, her fury replaced by sadness, "I love my sister." And for the first time, in a long time, I believe her. "We've...had our issues. For you to do this to her, right when she thought her life was finally coming together." It's the sadness that makes her seem genuine.

Ridge insists he's not giving up. I'm sure he wants to ensure his dirty little secret stays that way. He says he'll win Brooke back. I don't think so. Not this time.

Katie: "How? By making promises that you'll just break?" She crosses her arms and looks impossibly young and every inch Brooke's baby sister here. "Brooke has a big heart." She shakes her head, wanting him to understand that doesn't mean she's going to forgive and forget so easily, if ever. My money is on never. "She's not a doormat and...you must know Bill is waiting in the wings." Literally. "What do you think he's going to do when he finds out about this?"

Ridge scoffs at that, so smugly sure she won't go back to Bill. Screw you, Ridge!

Katie, her tone one of disappointment now, "Is this how it ENDS? I mean, your story. Is this the LAST chapter?" I certainly hope so. "Instead of ending up with the woman whom you've always claimed was your destiny, you threw all of that away for some cheap thrill." And there's the right focus. Quinn was no one special. Just another flavor of the month. Rocky road vs vanilla but it's all just ice cream in the end.

Ridge, exasperated, because her words are penetrating, a little. "Okay, I screwed up. I royally screwed up and I don't know why." And the fact that he doesn't know why is very scary and should be a cautionary tale for any woman he meets to keep a wide berth. Because he figures out the why, he will repeat the same behavior until they lower him into the ground or his little Rumple doesn't work anymore. 

He admits to not even liking Quinn and Katie is aghast: "How can you say that? Are you even listening to yourself? You sound ridiculous." She has him dead to rights here. 

Katie is convinced there has to be more to it and really, with cheaters, there doesn't have to be. She tells him that he wouldn't risk Brooke, his father, his family unless there was more.

Ridge dodges, saying Brooke shouldn't be alone, he shouldn't have left her there. Brooke left him the day she walked out of their suite. Not that he hasn't always had one foot out the door.

Katie, bursts his little bubble, "Oh, she might not be alone." She pauses to ensure her next words register. "Bill's in Sydney. He didn't want to come back to LA." Ridge stares at her, blankly, then, realization sets it.

Ridge warns that he better stay away from Brooke and you lost the right to say anything about Brooke or Bill the moment you started flirting with and kissing Quinn, so fuck you, Ridge!

Katie tells him there's nothing he can do about that now: "If Brooke and Bill are meant to be together, then they will be." Amen, sister! Ridge looks like he's going to be sick. Boo fucking hoo!

We are back to Sydney and at laaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssttttttttttttt....

Brooke and Bill are staring into each other's eyes, a lifetime in those moments.

58dee9a7d71a1_Brooke3_31.thumb.jpg.19cef1b42fc6f69b5ef2d43be9e7304c.jpg

She touches his face and he touches her's, daring to believe the other is real, that this is real. 

58dee9bf552c6_Brill1_3_31_17.jpg.2f4c5ac4c61bae58ddf294add265f473.jpg

Wordlessly, she telegraphs how much she loves him, how sorry she is that she let him down, how she is so, so glad that after everything, he is still here, loving her, wanting her. His eyes tell her nevermind all that, it's in the past, and of course he would be here. He promised her, didn't he?

He takes her into his arms then, sensing how desperately she needs to be held and by him and him only. I loved that they only hugged because the kissing needs to come later. The healing needs to come first. They close their eyes in relief.

Brill_2_3_31_17.jpg.075718c37539ecdde85a090c1aac0335.jpg

Bill opens his eyes for just the briefest of moments, looking up to the sky, to a God I'm not sure he believes in, so very grateful. And so, so glad that he went out on the longest limb, against everything he used to crow that he stood for, for this amazing woman. Because she is worth it. And so is he.

Bill-Brooke-relief-BB-CBS-300x175.jpg

Brooke smiles that warm beautiful smile I have loved for years, her hands touching him as if to reassure herself that it's really him, he's really here and it isn't too late. The bittersweet circumstances that led to this moment dissolving as the moments tick by until only the sweet remains.

58dee9c179bb1_Brill3_3_31_17.jpg.82c5a6a203043f0eddc15bba63e74407.jpg

I'm reaching for my Kleenex again but these are happy tears.

KKL brought it again with ZERO dialogue and DD was her equal in every way. Sheer perfection.

I know next week, next month, next year could turn the tables on their reunion but today, Brill is reunited and yes, it feels so good so I am going to soak up every moment of them. 

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17