Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

There was a scene midway through today's episode where Steffy was standing in place, staring off past the camera and blinking, and the resulting "She's really a fembot and even she's having trouble processing this shit" mental joke from that almost saved this episode.  Okay, that and Lt. Baker snacking his way through Quinn's cabin.

TBH, it was just a talky "And now, back to our usual insanity" ep.  Sasha doubling down on declaring her feelings for Soulverine, though...I guess it goes with the whole "Nobody loves me" thing she does, and that kind of works and kind of doesn't work depending on how strident Felisha Cooper gets.  That said, Julius still doesn't have the moral high ground here...and whatever high ground Soulverine had he's pretty much lost due to plot.  I just want Sasha's paternity to come out so Nicole can lose her baby, and more importantly so Vivienne can smack the taste out of Julius's mouth so hard everything tastes like brown for a week.

Speaking of weeks, however: how many will we have to suffer through before either a. Liam fully regains his memory or b. Wyatt and/or Steffy finally tells him they're married?

• Love 8

When Deacon was standing there, ridiculously dripping wet draped in seaweed, looking like Ted Danson in that Stephen King movie, I thought for sure it was a Quinn daydream sequence. So now we're rewriting Deacon-Quinn's divorce once again so that it was Quinn who wanted it and Deacon was begging to go to counseling...or maybe we all had a group hallucination and the whole Deacon blackmailing Quinn and just using her for her money thing didn't really happen. Loved Steffy's reaction to Adam/Eve doing married couple stuff, I felt like JMW played it more like she was jealous than disgusted. At least Liam didn't know who he was, just wait till he finds out what you've been up to!

I've been in and out of this show and storyline. Is that what happened? Deacon was using her for money after all? Bummer.

• Love 2

Why is everyone so useless about Liam's head injuries. He himself said he thinks he had multiple concussions.  GO TO THE HOSPITAL! Instead Steffy of all people is going to watch him, like she would know if he was brain dead.  

I get that they are horrified by what Quinn did but the main thing is his noggin.

And for that matter, Deacon should probably stop by a hospital too.

• Love 15

I've been in and out of this show and storyline. Is that what happened? Deacon was using her for money after all? Bummer.

It depends on which writer is writing that day.

• Love 8

It depends on which writer is writing that day.

ch1 is exactly right. At first, when we found out about the divorce, Deacon was shown blackmailing Quinn and Quinn implied (or out & out said) that Deacon refused to get a job and was living off her money.  We, then were supposed to think that greedy!Deacon was the reason for the break up.  Now he's the one who wanted counseling.  Just make up your minds and stick with one story!

• Love 7

ch1 is exactly right. At first, when we found out about the divorce, Deacon was shown blackmailing Quinn and Quinn implied (or out & out said) that Deacon refused to get a job and was living off her money. We, then were supposed to think that greedy!Deacon was the reason for the break up. Now he's the one who wanted counseling. Just make up your minds and stick with one story!

Gah! That sucks. This seems to be a problem across the board with TV. Writers just can't seem to remember what they wrote. How hard is it? Can't you just employ some intern to remind you or a fan or something? Like? The fuck?

• Love 7

The members of this board could pool our "institutional memory" and SL ideas and make a fortune working for Brad Bell & CBS! LOL!

Steffy's plaintive glances at Wyatt today nearly broke my heart. (NOT!) Seriously, her eyes were literally pleading with him, "Annulment. Annulment."  That BS about Liam being "too fragile" to know the truth that Steffy and Wyatt got hitched was just a flimsy excuse for her to buy some alone time with Liam for whatever ... Poor Wyatt. I sort of feel sorry for him because he's going to be dealt yet another crushing blow.

I think that Sasha is confusing the phrase "making love," with meaning that Zende is actually in love with her or even loves her. At this point, I'm still on the fence whether or not Zende even likes her. All she's done is throw herself at him. She seduced him and hadn't even gotten as much as an after-hours kitchen date from him yet.

I can tell Zende is definitely adopted as he is completely devoid of the "have sex in the office" gene.

Steffy definitely looks 100X better without the awful ombre extensions and heavy makeup. She looks more her natural age. Boy, when she was out on the beach with Liam yesterday in the harsh sunlight, you sure could see her cheekbone implants, especially when she was holding Liam and looking over his shoulder. WHY? WHY?

• Love 12
Bill C., on 12 Apr 2016 - 5:11 PM, said:

TBH, it was just a talky "And now, back to our usual insanity" ep.  Sasha doubling down on declaring her feelings for Soulverine, though...I guess it goes with the whole "Nobody loves me" thing she does, and that kind of works and kind of doesn't work depending on how strident Felisha Cooper gets.  That said, Julius still doesn't have the moral high ground here...and whatever high ground Soulverine had he's pretty much lost due to plot.  I just want Sasha's paternity to come out so Nicole can lose her baby, and more importantly so Vivienne can smack the taste out of Julius's mouth so hard everything tastes like brown for a week.

Other than Vivian (who's probably working her fingers to the bone at the California DMV or wherever she's picked up work, unlike her Lord and Master, Julius), everyone else attached to the Surrogacy SL are assholes.

-- Nicole is back to being a mopey, lonely pregnant gal, who made an uninformed decision and didn't listen to her boyfriend -- Bitch, please. 

-- Zende is an invertebrate

-- Maya warming up for a brawl with Sasha -- because Zende isn't responsible for his decision to breakup with Nicole and take a bite of Sasha

-- Rick offering the moon and stars to put a smile on Nicole's face -- No sale, Rick. Oy, that haircut!

-- Sasha in a snit, nearly outing Julius, but focusing her energies on to the flailing Zende

-- Julius is still a scared, lying jackass

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 13

I can tell Zende is definitely adopted as he is completely devoid of the "have sex in the office" gene.

And if there's still a modicum of doubt, Sasha could ask him to use the steam room :)
  • Love 5

Speaking of weeks, however: how many will we have to suffer through before either a. Liam fully regains his memory or b. Wyatt and/or Steffy finally tells him they're married?

a. I think Liam's memory issues are going to be an ongoing problem for him -- Being no one can see the wisdom of taking him to a hospital for examination -- and will cause him to not entirely recognize why he initially rejected Steffy when he returned from Australia.

b. Steffy more than Wyatt will be reticent to tell Liam about their marriage, but Wyatt will force Steffy to tell Liam -- Next week, maybe?

With Quinn off to who knows where, Ivy will be invited back to take up the jewelry line and she will add to Steffy's Now, I Want Liam and I'm Married To His Brother anxiety. Ivy will make no bones about pursuing Liam. That will drive Steffy to admitt she married Wyatt because Liam had disappeared, and Wyatt was her backup Spencer..

• Love 9

Being no one can see the wisdom of taking him to a hospital for examination

Loved that little gem of Steffy, who now knows Liam had some head injuries along with amnesia, offering Liam a glass of water when he became dizzy/off balance. I actually did say to my tv "how about offering him a visit to the hospital???" 

• Love 14

tricknasty, on 12 Apr 2016 - 11:11 AM, said: 

Lt. Baker!

Noshing on hot dogs and dropping crumbs all over a crime scene ... <snerk>

I know. I'm thinking uh dude, I think you just compromised the "crime scene" with those juicy and/or crumbly damn hotdogs. What does he do, keep 'em in a cooler & then nuke em up when he gets to the scene?? Thought the cabin was pretty far out in the hills. I found the whole thing kind of insulting & demeaning...then I thought about the show I was watching....<ahem>

I kept yelling at Steffy...Take him to the freaking hospital you moron!

Edited by RedRockRosie
  • Love 8

I found the whole thing kind of insulting & demeaning...then I thought about the show I was watching....<ahem>

Good point :) But yeah, I love me some Lt Baker & I found it insulting too. OK, he likes hot dogs and has a magical supply of them wherever he goes, we get it!
  • Love 7

I was feeling bad for Wyatt, but he's a freaking idiot and pathetic. "Yeah my mother held him hostage, text you and broke up with you from his phone, but we're husband and wife now; a team." How hard up is he for a woman that he's trying to rationalise and just carry on? Has Steffy even said she loves him?

Why isn't anyone taking him to a doctor? He needs to be in a neurologist's office stat.

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 11

Wyatt wasn't fundamentally wrong, but holy mother of God did the THIRST shine through like the sun on a tidal wave crashing through that damn beach house when he asked Steffy to promise him that they would tell Liam they got hitched.

But never mind that--Reign Edwards acted today, y'all!  She acted!  Mostly bitchfaces--albeit surprisingly good ones, to be fair--at Sasha, who inevitably had to come to her and go "I'm sorry I'm with your man now, but we're in lurrrve!", but still!  (Zende shutting that shit down to her later was probably just as inevitable.)

• Love 7

I just couldn't stop laughing at Nicole's disbelief that Zende could fall in love with Sasha so quickly.  Honey, you guys were "in love" and never even dated.  (I know he's not in love with Sasha, but just her sheer disbelief that it was possible for him to fall in love that fast was ridiculous.) 

• Love 8

I have to wonder if the writers literally went "Under the circumstances, it's probably a good idea if Zende isn't the only sane person in the young-adult crowd.  At least for a minute."

• Love 4

I guess it could be even more stereotypical and Lt. Baker could be munching on donuts all the time. Yeah, the joke has gotten stale. Kinda like Pam and her lemon bars.

Now *that* is a triangle we need. Charlie/Pam/Lt Baker. Will a love of sharable foods outweigh a mutual love of Medieval Times cosplay? Stay tuned!

::sigh:: I miss happy Aly and Oliver at Medieval Times.

• Love 7

Wyatt wasn't fundamentally wrong, but holy mother of God did the THIRST shine through like the sun on a tidal wave crashing through that damn beach house when he asked Steffy to promise him that they would tell Liam they got hitched.

But never mind that--Reign Edwards acted today, y'all!  She acted!  Mostly bitchfaces--albeit surprisingly good ones, to be fair--at Sasha, who inevitably had to come to her and go "I'm sorry I'm with your man now, but we're in lurrrve!", but still!  (Zende shutting that shit down to her later was probably just as inevitable.)

I was so embarrassed for him, I actually averted my eyes. Poor chicken. "Promise me." Silent hug. Cringe to death. Kind of like Sasha "we're in love" Unfierce. 

Also glad to see Nicole found her sassy pants. At least she was interesting as a blackmailing schemer when she first showed up. 

• Love 1

I was so embarrassed for him, I actually averted my eyes. Poor chicken. "Promise me." Silent hug. Cringe to death. Kind of like Sasha "we're in love" Unfierce. 

Also glad to see Nicole found her sassy pants. At least she was interesting as a blackmailing schemer when she first showed up. 

This is funny. If i didn't think that Wyatt was such an idiot I would be embarrassed for him, too, but he deserves everything he gets. Why for the love of God does no one on this show ask him about his fetish for leftovers and OPP..

Sasha is crazy. Has she never heard the expression make love before?She and Wyatt should be together since both are so desperate for love they don't care where it comes from.

• Love 6

Nicole and Maya once again STFU. They have no clue or disregard the fact that Zende's feelings are also hurt. True to form, for B&B, there are only a few people, out of a city of millions, that can have any type of relationship. It's just like the Forester Mansion only has 4 rooms.

Is Zende out waffling waffles? It seems that Zende has inherited Liam's lines. I'm with Sasha, but I will always love you as compared to Liam's goodbye with Hope. I wonder if Steffy knows that Hope is the love of Liam's life or just ignores that fact. I would love to see Liam, Wyatt, Ivy, Steffy, and Hope in a room together discussing their feelings for one another.

• Love 5

The hot dogs and lemon bars are the only continuity this show has.

I would love to see Liam, Wyatt, Ivy, Steffy, and Hope in a room together discussing their feelings for one another.

I think it would go like this,

Hope: Liam you are the love of my life.

Ivy: Liam you are the love of my life.

Steffy: Liam you are the love of my life.

Liam: .........(blank stare)......

Wyatt: What about me ? 

• Love 18

OMG yes those friggin' lemon bars!!!   LOL

Ooooh you just reminded me I have a gluten free brownie in my bag. Winning! Seriously though, I love lemon bars but it's been years, they need to stop.

I wish she'd find her hacker pants. That's the aspect of her storyline I'm most upset was dropped. They did that to Phyllis Newman on Y&R too. I'm like mofo, when you say someone is a hacker that shit isn't just a throwaway line. That's like superhero levels of cool. I mean c'mon people!!!

• Love 6

I'm oddly on Wyatt's side about this latest turn of events. Granted, he's an idiot to pursue Liam's discards and he sure rushed Steffy to the altar. OTOH, Steffy has a mind of her own, free will and a voice. As Wyatt pointed out, she chose to marry him. She could have refused, stalled, said it was too soon, etc. She had many options to bow out or at least put the brakes on. Yeah, Wyatt's thirsty all right, but Steffy stood there and recited her vows, right along side of him.

Why don't any of those morons take Liam to a doctor? Yep. Go right ahead and leave a brain-damaged man lying half-conscious in front of a roaring fire.

I really don't know what to say about Zende and Nicole other than he more or less drew a picture for Nicole that he and Sasha are co-workers with benefits. I wouldn't even take the relationship up a level to "friends" status -- on Facebook maybe. I was sort of expecting for Nicole to go storming into the communal office, rip Zende and new one, then start cramping up or going into premature labor. I think that would all kinds of ironic if Zende ended up delivering the baby or something or ended up rushing Nicole to the labor unit at the hospital.

Maya was pretty subdued with him. I thought she'd also ream him out. I can't really say I blame the guy. He gave it the old college try.

ITA that a group therapy session with Waffles, Chickenhead, Hope, Ivy and Steffy would be hilarious. Maybe James Warwick could moderate and have them all dive into the mud pit to fight it out like he did for Brooke and Taylor year ago.

• Love 13
OMG! Give it a rest Keith Sweat! Puffy didn't have all the facts when she agreed to marry your thirsty ass.

I can't breathe! Keith Sweat!

After today I'm wondering how Sasha manages to walk around with that huge pair of balls she's swinging. I guess she figures a pregnant woman won't knock her the eff out? What is wrong with her?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

The hot dogs and lemon bars are the only continuity this show has.

I think it would go like this,

Hope: Liam you are the love of my life.

Ivy: Liam you are the love of my life.

Steffy: Liam you are the love of my life.

Liam: .........(blank stare)......

Wyatt: What about me ?

Right on!!

Quinn will call from absentia: Liam you are the love of my life.

Wyatt: Damn you mom.

• Love 8

I want to feel bad for Wyatt, but he's always pressuring these girls to get married.  (And the girls say "Yes" while looking at the front door hoping Liam walks in.)  It's probably because in the back of his mind, he knows they all want Liam.  He shitted on the only girl he was with who had no interest in Liam... Nicole.  Maybe he's so jealous of Liam that he only wants a woman that's been discarded by his brother.  I guess that means he's going to marry Quinn next... ewww.

Sasha sounds like she suffered the same head injury as Liam.  She really needs help (or someone to really care about her) and if Julius had any interest other than keeping his secret, he would help her.

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 6

Speaking of Pam and her lemon bars, I'm completely fine with her being written out the show. She, like Oliver and Carter, has no purpose on this show. Her main connections were Stephanie and Eric, but Eric's got his hands full babysitting his two grown ass babies he call his sons.

• Love 5

Speaking of Pam and her lemon bars, I'm completely fine with her being written out the show. She, like Oliver and Carter, has no purpose on this show. Her main connections were Stephanie and Eric, but Eric's got his hands full babysitting his two grown ass babies he call his sons.

I'd miss her gorgeous retro wardrobe!  Seriously, Alley Mills is a talented actress (like the parade of others who faded off the canvas) and really shone during the time when Betty White was on the show and she had a SL that didn't focus on craziness or baking.  Otherwise, her constant peddling of lemon bars and her goofy relationship with the bumbling Charlie cast off a long time ago.

I wish something far better for her and hope it's on the horizon!

• Love 8

Bill at least said the word "doctor" so hopefully he somehow follows through!

Steffy has a mind of her own, free will and a voice. As Wyatt pointed out, she chose to marry him.

I completely agree. I will go through the TV and bonk her over the head if she ugly cries "I made a mistake!!!".

Seriously, Alley Mills is a talented actress

Yeah, it makes it an even bigger shame that they can't write decent material for her.
  • Love 6

I will go through the TV and bonk her over the head if she ugly cries "I was robbed!!!"

Fixed that for ya!

I couldn't resist! :p But in al seriousness, I agree. Steffy knew Liam was done with her, and his head injury doesn't negate the reason they split up.

There have been similar stories in the past (such as Grant Chambers and Brooke or Thorne/Taylor 1.0 back in the 90s) but all the beats are played out. Most importantly these stories were developed over time. Caroline 1.0 didn't find that infamous letter from Ridge and leave Thorne in a week.

It hardly matters, as I'm sure Liam and Steffy will be together and split up at least twice more by the end of the year. The question is who else will Liam waffle towards next (a heartbroken Sasha on the rebound? With Katie as she leans on him for support? With Brooke to add a second family of men whose lives she will have "ruined" and to give angst with a recast Hope?)

• Love 4

I'd miss her gorgeous retro wardrobe! Seriously, Alley Mills is a talented actress (like the parade of others who faded off the canvas) and really shone during the time when Betty White was on the show and she had a SL that didn't focus on craziness or baking. Otherwise, her constant peddling of lemon bars and her goofy relationship with the bumbling Charlie cast off a long time ago.

I wish something far better for her and hope it's on the horizon!

Oh, I have nothing against Ally Mills at all! But I'm reminded of how Bill Bell Sr. had no qualms with shelving or even writing out a character when he had no more story for them to better focus the plot.

I think we're on the same side of the argument but from different sides. I'd love for her to get far better material that she does. Why not pair her with Eric? When she first came on the show, it seemed like they were headed that route with Pam coming over to cook for him and such and the fact that she'd never had much of a romantic life due to taking care of her mom.

Anything besides the damn lemon bars and the lame pissing match with Donna.

• Love 2

Oh, no. I didn't think you were throwing shade at AM. I was just stating that I like the character of Pam, but having her serve in this ridiculous ongoing role of being the FC resident baker and eavesdropper is getting old.  I hope that AM finds more fulfilling work worthy of her talent outside of B&B!

Any updates on a possible Hope recast? I think it's common knowledge (thus not spoilered) that there is a casting call for a lead female role that fits the specs of Hope. One of the soap sites even went so far as to speculate that the role was a recast.

Edited by grisgris
  • Love 1

Fixed that for ya!

hahaha thanks!!!

I'm sure Liam and Steffy will be together and split up at least twice more by the end of the year. The question is who else will Liam waffle towards next

Liam and Wyatt haven't shared Nicole yet, so I guess it could be her :)
  • Love 2

That penis doctor is a slime ball.  You know he's going to try and blackmail Ridge about his fertility, but I also have a feeling that maybe the doc will wind up dead and it will be a story arc for May sweeps.

I wanted to reach through the TV and punch that douche. Ridge should have told him that he was going to report him to the Medical Board (or whatever they call it). Katie deserved some slapping too for sticking her nose in Ridge's business. I can't wait for Bill to confront her about her lying. Of course, for Katie, it will be all Brooke's fault

• Love 6

hahaha thanks!!!

Liam and Wyatt haven't shared Nicole yet, so I guess it could be her :)

I'd rather it be Sasha. I feel like she'd fuck 'em both up which is frankly IMO what these idiots deserve.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 5

I've been away from this show for weeks, and apart from Wyatt and Steffy getting married, now that Liam is home, I see that little has changed.  Liam is still in a triangle.  And the endlessly boring triangle of ZZZZZZzzzzzzende, Nicole and Sasha continues.

• Love 3

I can almost...grudgingly...let Brooke slide on riffling through Bill and Katie's kitchen today looking for booze.  There was a precedent, after all.  (Brooke unnecessarily getting Bill to discover the booze on his own, now...)  Katie straight up intercepting Dr. Whatsit to ask about his chat with Ridge, though...let alone his actually blabbing about the damn vasectomy...that was so utterly random I'm still not sure what to think about it.  I guess it was meant to be a swerve from Rick being the one to find out, but still.

And I'm still expecting Douglas to be Ridge's kid in the end, dammit.

• Love 3