Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I've always thought that Christine suffers from some raging allergies...

Is that why her nose is so red?  

If I had to pick one of the wives to hang with, it would be Christine.  She's over the top, but I like outgoing people, being the introvert myself.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Is that why her nose is so red?  

If I had to pick one of the wives to hang with, it would be Christine.  She's over the top, but I like outgoing people, being the introvert myself.

I could take her in small doses, just not in a public setting, her squeals and trilling would embarrass me to tears.

• Love 5

She just seems the friendliest and most down-to-earth of the bunch.  But yes, she's over the top!

It'll be interesting to see Aspyn's wedding, and God help us if she sang again!  She even admitted, "I'm not a sinGer" with a hard G.

• Love 5

All I can think of is how hot those things would be in the summer. They'd melt your shoes!  Plus they reflect the heat like crazy.  With that said, you could never have grass out there.  Guess that's why you couldn't pay me to live anywhere like that.  We Michiganders like our greens and lakes.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

All I can think of is how hot those things would be in the summer. They'd melt your shoes!  Plus they reflect the heat like crazy.  With that said, you could never have grass out there.  Guess that's why you couldn't pay me to live anywhere like that.  We Michiganders like our greens and lakes.

I'm with you.  I like green.

Nice photo of Ysabel.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

We New Englanders love our greens and lakes too! I'd hate to live anywhere that gets temperatures above 100 degrees for 3-4 months a year. Thankfully, that hideous extended heatwave just broke here. Several days in the 90's with high humidity, ugh! We are cooped up for several months in late fall and winter dealing with the cold and snow - in summer, I want to be able to open my doors and windows and enjoy the fresh air, not be stuck inside the house again with the AC running all day. 

• Love 4

Notice the location heading for this photo is Winchester, NV, the Brown's live in Summerlin, 20 minutes away.  Ysabel must be visiting a friend, this and the previous photos seemed like more landscaping than Christine's house.  All I remember of Christine's landscaping is the concrete pad poured for the commitment ceremony.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, lma said:

But I’m sick of seeing posed shots of the Brownies.

Especially that coy pointed toe thing they have going on.

(I will bring back your hose when I am through with it.  Which apparently won't be for a while with all that's happening in the world.)

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Especially that coy pointed toe thing they have going on.

(I will bring back your hose when I am through with it.  Which apparently won't be for a while with all that's happening in the world.)

I've got my hose handy.  These people are too much.

Pointy toes do not a good picture make, especially Mariah.  Ugh!

• Love 4
On 7/17/2018 at 9:52 AM, lma said:

Ysabel is cute and definitely her mother’s twin. But I’m sick of seeing posed shots of the Brownies. That last shot of her and Audrey is super fake. Yes, I know all kids do it, but it’s so annoying to me. I’m kinda old too, if you haven’t figured it out yet. (Whoever borrowed my hose, bring it back.)

Sorry I took your hose without asking, but didn't you see my totes adorbs IG post of me posing, toe pointed, in my sausage-casing ripped jeans with my casually messy hair that took two hours to style, happily spraying the neighbor kids with the hose, with the captions #getoffmy&^$%lawn #BecauseICan #LivingMyWhy?  I noticed you didn't "heart" it so until then we cannot be friends.  That's the way it works now.  I think?

The problem with social media is that if people don't post photos of everything and gather accolades, it didn't really happen.  Although I recently went on vacation and posted a few photos on FB, then kind of hated myself for doing so.

• Love 18

A few photos of a vacation now & then, is one thing.  Posing for daily selfies is quite another.

I'm all for giving the endless poseurs the hose job.  

#proudtobeold #dontfuckwithme #itshotandimcranky #becauseimagrouch

• Love 14
49 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm all for giving the endless poseurs the hose job.  

#sickofselfies #youain'tthat cute #getalife #nobodycares #oldandknowwhatisworthlookingat

• Love 14
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Sorry I took your hose without asking, but didn't you see my totes adorbs IG post of me posing, toe pointed, in my sausage-casing ripped jeans with my casually messy hair that took two hours to style, happily spraying the neighbor kids with the hose, with the captions #getoffmy&^$%lawn #BecauseICan #LivingMyWhy?  I noticed you didn't "heart" it so until then we cannot be friends.  That's the way it works now.  I think?

The problem with social media is that if people don't post photos of everything and gather accolades, it didn't really happen.  Although I recently went on vacation and posted a few photos on FB, then kind of hated myself for doing so.

I really hope you did the French tuck.  If not, the pic is a total fail, just sayin'.  

#hashtagsarestupid #livingmywhine #imjustanoldbitch

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Normades said:

I really hope you did the French tuck.  If not, the pic is a total fail, just sayin'.  

The other day, we were doing our daily 4-laps-around-the-inside-of-the-mall walk.  (Why do I feel like that needs a hashtag?)

Anyway, we were chatting about some of the things I've learned on these discussion boards.  I tucked in the front of my t-shirt, and asked Mr. AZC, "Do you know what they call this?"  He responded, "A shirt that came untucked while you were in the bathroom?"  "No, Silly . . . it's called a French tuck, and I learned it from Mariah." 

Actually it looked weird, but it was real handy to simplify access to the cell phone on my waistband so I could change the volume on our walking music.

Edited by AZChristian
Even I know how to spell "hashtag."
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Oh gawd, now Christine's wearing that crap.  And that damn red nose, again.  Not a picture I would post.

Christine should stick to playing with feather boas, LLR is not "dress up".

• Love 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Will Maddie now sell those clothes with a disclaimer "as worn by Gwen and Christine?"

...would that be a plus or a minus for reselling them!!??

A minus unless Gwen was short for Gwyneth Paltrow and Christine is for Baranski or Lahti.

Edited by andromeda331
  • Love 5

So if Christine's kids are already starting high school in Flagstaff are they renting houses there?  Because it looked like the plots of land they bought didn't include houses on them.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

So if Christine's kids are already starting high school in Flagstaff are they renting houses there?  Because it looked like the plots of land they bought didn't include houses on them.  

I haven't seen photos of the plots of land to know if they are in a built up area, but if the lots were serviced with paved roads, hydro and sewer/septic systems, they could have purchased pre-fab or modular homes, had them carted there, hooked up to utilities and away they go.  

The mystery to me is how they could afford to do this without selling even one of the LV homes first.

• Love 3

Even renting in Flag is very expensive. Finding something in late summer is tough, with college students coming back in town. If the lots, or even one lot, had utilities, they could have RVs on them temporarily while they decide on the houses.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Even renting in Flag is very expensive. Finding something in late summer is tough, with college students coming back in town. If the lots, or even one lot, had utilities, they could have RVs on them temporarily while they decide on the houses.

This conjures an image for me of the Brown's wagon-training across the desert to Flagstaff in a convoy of at least 4 RV's, Kody as the outrider in his Lexus convertible.

• Love 7

If that's Ysabel up there, it can't be a smart thing to be doing with scoliosis.  And is that Robyn in the first link?...Not sure my trust would extend that far.

They appear to be at a storage locker facility, so it seems they don't have homes ready to move into.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

They appear to be at a storage locker facility, so it seems they don't have homes ready to move into.

Of course not. The majority of the season will be about the houses, the arguments over the houses, where to put the houses, the problems building/putting in houses, the Designated Mariah crying over why their house isn't done yet, etc. Only this time add in the bonus of snow season to the mix (wait, that will probably be for next season....) 

• Love 7
On 7/4/2018 at 12:11 PM, xwordfanatik said:

You're a better person than I am.  I can't stand the tone of her voice, how she acts so condescending to the other wives.  Like when she was confronting Meri about not being there for the birth, she spoke in this weird, slow, soft voice as if she were talking to a child.  And what is with this BS about not feeling "safe" around Meri.  Unless Meri is wielding a machete and coming straight at her or something, I think she's always been pretty dramatic.

• Love 6