Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Isn't she around 7?  How old is she? She still has a pacifier???????

I think she maybe 6, I never had kids but I would think that once a child loses all their baby teeth and their adult teeth come in, you would want them off a pacifier because wouldn't that effect the way the adult teeth grow in, especially the front teeth? For some reason I pitchur Ariellabobellie sporting braces in the future

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I looked it up, Ari was born on 10 January 2016, making her 6 now. And no, a 6-year-old shouldn't have a pacifier for all obvious reasons and I have always been very much against having it during the day. Here it was for nap and bedtime only.

The only reasons I can think of why she still has it, is because Robyn either can't stand it to see her upset (which is what happens when they are weaned off) or she's afraid of the tantrums she's gonna throw if she doesn't have her beloved binky.

As an experienced pacifier-mom (all three had one which I preferred very much over thumb sucking) I can tell it's not easy to wean them off. But...it is also a matter of taking a deep breath and get on with it. The first few days are the hardest but they all get there eventually. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Janelle is more married to Christine than she is to Kody. And none of them are losing that much weight drinking Plexus. I wonder if Plexus was the drink of choice at the party?

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Cetacean said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Sobyn isn't still nursing her. And having her sleep with them.

If Sobyn's still nursing Areolaablahblah her boobs must look like tennis balls in tube socks

imageedit_12_6054092250.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15

I wonder if Paedon wasn't invited to the birthday party because Gwen was attending? There are no pictures of him there. It would be sad if he couldn't go, but I get where Gwen is coming from. Hopefully Christine can help them reconcile.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I wonder if Paedon wasn't invited to the birthday party because Gwen was attending? There are no pictures of him there. It would be sad if he couldn't go, but I get where Gwen is coming from. Hopefully Christine can help them reconcile.

Is there a rift?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I assume it was spring break. He may be employed and was unable to attend. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 7
On 4/18/2022 at 10:41 AM, Sandy W said:

Kody would have an absolute conniption if he saw Ysabel in that dress those shoes, because it would've emphasized how much taller she is than him even more than usual.

Fixed that for ya.

• LOL 12
5 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Fixed that for ya.

He’d have to stand on his tippy toes again LOL 😂.  Janelle and Christine look like they’re having the time of their lives.  Christine looks so happy…too bad she waited so long.  Everybody looks good in their costumes.  Is Christine in Utah now? I wasn’t sure where the party was?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 13
On 4/19/2022 at 2:58 PM, Kellyee said:

Janelle is more married to Christine than she is to Kody. And none of them are losing that much weight drinking Plexus. I wonder if Plexus was the drink of choice at the party?

I’m glad they have support in each other. True friendship is hard to find. 

• Love 18
On 4/19/2022 at 8:58 PM, Kellyee said:

Those hideous Plexus bottles and colors would be perfect to hide another drink…. 
I’m wondering what else Kody and Robyn are thinking apart from fainting over those dresses… They must be green with envy to see them have all the fun!

• Love 11

I guess there IS something for Janelle in Utah!  I know she loves her “plains of plague” in Flagstaff and living in her RV during the temperate months, but I really think that if she didn’t have Christine’s companionship and friendship, she would miss it terribly.  Think about it.  Who else has lived a life like theirs or could commiserate with them like they can with each other.  Their familiarity and friendship brings comfort to their combined group of children, both grown and under age.  I would bet my bank account that Janelle hasn’t been properly bedded by Grody in years and she gets no loving, platonic attention from him either.  So really, this is a much more valuable relationship for her and I think she should consider at least wintering with this rowdy, lovable bunch.  Her daughter is a senior now right?  So there is nothing to stop her from having good family times in Utah when she isn’t staking her claim on that ridiculous piece of land in AZ. 

• Love 15
48 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

I guess there IS something for Janelle in Utah!  I know she loves her “plains of plague” in Flagstaff and living in her RV during the temperate months, but I really think that if she didn’t have Christine’s companionship and friendship, she would miss it terribly.  Think about it.  Who else has lived a life like theirs or could commiserate with them like they can with each other.  Their familiarity and friendship brings comfort to their combined group of children, both grown and under age.  I would bet my bank account that Janelle hasn’t been properly bedded by Grody in years and she gets no loving, platonic attention from him either.  So really, this is a much more valuable relationship for her and I think she should consider at least wintering with this rowdy, lovable bunch.  Her daughter is a senior now right?  So there is nothing to stop her from having good family times in Utah when she isn’t staking her claim on that ridiculous piece of land in AZ. 

Both states are beautiful scenery wise.  But Christine is basically living in the greater Salt Lake area.  I can understand wanting to be near some of her children there.  But can understand why Janelle would want to live on CP, it is high desert that is nice in the summertime.  Close enough to the city for shopping, but not so close that you would have to deal with the traffic every day.  But Janelle is probably looking at her only child being gone from home in a few years, depending on where she goes to college.  I can understand wanting a home to be able to retire where you love the area.

At first I think everyone except Robyn and Kody were against moving to Flagstaff, but I think once Janelle got there she was happy with the area.  Plus 3 of her children are still there, with Logan not living that far away.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Both states are beautiful scenery wise.  But Christine is basically living in the greater Salt Lake area.  I can understand wanting to be near some of her children there.  But can understand why Janelle would want to live on CP, it is high desert that is nice in the summertime.  Close enough to the city for shopping, but not so close that you would have to deal with the traffic every day.  But Janelle is probably looking at her only child being gone from home in a few years, depending on where she goes to college.  I can understand wanting a home to be able to retire where you love the area.

At first I think everyone except Robyn and Kody were against moving to Flagstaff, but I think once Janelle got there she was happy with the area.  Plus 3 of her children are still there, with Logan not living that far away.

I don't know what restrictions might apply in the community Coyote Pass is located in but in the limited experience I have had, an RV could only be sited on a building lot for 3 years. I just don't see them able to install the utilities required for a permanent home by then. 

Further to that, I think Janelle is thinking only of herself, maybe Savanah will be off to college this fall and will stay in dorms but finding a quiet corner in that cramped RV to study and lay her projects is limited. Never mind the social aspect of inviting friends over to hang with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I don't know what restrictions might apply in the community Coyote Pass is located in but in the limited experience I have had, an RV could only be sited on a building lot for 3 years. I just don't see them able to install the utilities required for a permanent home by then. 

Further to that, I think Janelle is thinking only of herself, maybe Savanah will be off to college this fall and will stay in dorms but finding a quiet corner in that cramped RV to study and lay her projects is limited. Never mind the social aspect of inviting friends over to hang with.

Well they did install the cistern, which they will be able to have a larger quantity of water delivered instead of the small portable tank's janelle had.  Not sure if they have installed any septic system yet.  So for now someone is going to have to come and empty her tanks. Now electricity is what is really going to cost.  They could do solar panels, but not sure if it would be enough to power a house on.  That area only gets 161 fully sunny days per year with another 100 that are partly cloudy, and another 100 plus that are cloudy.  Don't know about if they allow you to have wind power out there.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

I have a gut feeling that Janelle could happily live anywhere that’s rural and in what you’d call the mountain states if I am correct, like Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado. Flag does offer the outdoors and the “mountains”.  She seems to really appreciate the outdoor life (the relaxed outdoor life, not the active outdoor life) Flagstaff  seems a better fit than Vegas. I’m also guessing she’s fed up with moving and happy to finally settle down in an area she likes. It could have been anywhere in the states I mentioned, but it just happened to be Flagstaff😉

Christine…she never liked Flagstaff to begin with. She didn’t want to go and often talked about moving back to Utah. She still has a lot of family there, a couple of her kids and it’s the place she always called home. I can see how she’d want to return eventually.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I suspect it was whatever they were arguing about, not the slap that Gwen is worried about.

I believe you are correct. I think that Paedon eschews the gay community and has made that known to Gwen, the "raving bisexual".

Edited by Cetacean
political statement deleted
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well they did install the cistern, which they will be able to have a larger quantity of water delivered instead of the small portable tank's janelle had.  Not sure if they have installed any septic system yet.  So for now someone is going to have to come and empty her tanks. Now electricity is what is really going to cost.  They could do solar panels, but not sure if it would be enough to power a house on.  That area only gets 161 fully sunny days per year with another 100 that are partly cloudy, and another 100 plus that are cloudy.  Don't know about if they allow you to have wind power out there.

You can't install septic systems until a building site plan is in place and has passed local building approval. This last time that they talked about building (when Kody said he wanted a house for himself) they used a different layout for the houses.  And the new layout didn't match up with the current property boundaries.  Kody mentioned one little tidbit about how the property had to be paid off before the lines could be redrawn...it was the only time he mentioned something that was based in reality when talking about building on the property.

He really was clueless about developing the property way back when he eagerly accepted the counter offer to remove the CC&R's in trade for "pulling utilities"

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

You can't install septic systems until a building site plan is in place and has passed local building approval.

Yeps, and that can be a deal breaker especially if there are unexpected problems.  Been there, done that.

• Love 8

So just around a month shy of her 5th birthday. Robyn and Kody should be ashamed for allowing this.  I wonder if she still uses one and they make sure there are no pictures taken of her sucking on a pacifier.  

• Love 9

Is it possible that Meri struck out at Christine over the cooking show because Christine and Janelle are now lobbying and posturing for a show of their own, one that may even compete with SW for good time slots and ratings, ultimately?

It looks like there was already resentment over J & C’s rejecting the Thanksgiving portion of filming last year.  Seemed like J & C felt they didn’t have to just do as they were told anymore since they might have other options. Perhaps it was just their MLMs that gave them this freedom, but it’s highly probable new show negotiations are ongoing.

Because I no longer think these folks are worried and fighting about nonexistent marriages but about business opportunities - and possibly sibling/parent visitation.

Although my nightmare scenario is that they are all still in biz together and still sharing whatever J & C do on their own. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Just Wondering said:

Is it possible that Meri struck out at Christine over the cooking show because Christine and Janelle are now lobbying and posturing for a show of their own, one that may even compete with SW for good time slots and ratings, ultimately?

It looks like there was already resentment over J & C’s rejecting the Thanksgiving portion of filming last year.  Seemed like J & C felt they didn’t have to just do as they were told anymore since they might have other options. Perhaps it was just their MLMs that gave them this freedom, but it’s highly probable new show negotiations are ongoing.

Because I no longer think these folks are worried and fighting about nonexistent marriages but about business opportunities - and possibly sibling/parent visitation.

Although my nightmare scenario is that they are all still in biz together and still sharing whatever J & C do on their own. 

While I wish both of them well, for one thing I don't see Janelle leaving the comfort zone that she seems to have settled for.  Even if she did remove herself from the polygamy situation, neither her nor Christine could generate enough interest and drama to warrant possibly more than a one hour special catch-up episode.

The Housewives franchises bring the glamour of fabulous homes, clothing, trips to exotic locations and always the possibility of a catfight. 

The 90 Day series bring intrigue, armchair tourism, sometimes catfishing and sometimes real romance.

600 Lb. Life and Big, Fat Fabulous Life provide drama and participants that some find relatable or sometimes just people that one loves to "hate".

The home remodeling shows can inspire the viewers to make changes in their own home decor or construction.

They all have a "hook" that Janelle and Christine lack.  They are simply a couple of rather boring, MLM shilling, middle-aged women that birthed a lot of kids and have left an oppressive situation but were never in imminent danger as the Escaping Polygamy women were.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, Roslyn said:

You can't install septic systems until a building site plan is in place and has passed local building approval. This last time that they talked about building (when Kody said he wanted a house for himself) they used a different layout for the houses.  And the new layout didn't match up with the current property boundaries.  Kody mentioned one little tidbit about how the property had to be paid off before the lines could be redrawn...it was the only time he mentioned something that was based in reality when talking about building on the property.

He really was clueless about developing the property way back when he eagerly accepted the counter offer to remove the CC&R's in trade for "pulling utilities"

You are right, he is clueless and still is. How could you remove that stipulation without actually knowing the real cost. But again, this is the same noodle head that thinks a drainage ditch is a pond. I may be wrong here, but the cistern they showed on the show probably wasn't even theirs that they were putting in, I am guessing it was on someone else's plot that is actually making progress. At this point, sell the property, probably make a nice little profit. No way queen of darkness, Robyn will move from her palatial 7 bedroom home now. He wants nothing to do with Meri, so why build something for her. Christine hit the road and Janelle is perfectly happy in her RV it seems. They have been in Flagstaff almost 5 years or so right?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

While I wish both of them well, for one thing I don't see Janelle leaving the comfort zone that she seems to have settled for.  Even if she did remove herself from the polygamy situation, neither her nor Christine could generate enough interest and drama to warrant possibly more than a one hour special catch-up episode.

The Housewives franchises bring the glamour of fabulous homes, clothing, trips to exotic locations and always the possibility of a catfight. 

The 90 Day series bring intrigue, armchair tourism, sometimes catfishing and sometimes real romance.

600 Lb. Life and Big, Fat Fabulous Life provide drama and participants that some find relatable or sometimes just people that one loves to "hate".

The home remodeling shows can inspire the viewers to make changes in their own home decor or construction.

They all have a "hook" that Janelle and Christine lack.  They are simply a couple of rather boring, MLM shilling, middle-aged women that birthed a lot of kids and have left an oppressive situation but were never in imminent danger as the Escaping Polygamy women were.

I could see Robyn, Kody and Meri being able to carry off the show, because they always have drama in their lives.  Even though Robyn rarely shares on SM.

5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

So just around a month shy of her 5th birthday. Robyn and Kody should be ashamed for allowing this.  I wonder if she still uses one and they make sure there are no pictures taken of her sucking on a pacifier.  

The photo of her with Meri she looks older, than this thanksgiving  shot.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

A big amen to that.  Plus I couldn't care less.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

To me it looks like the same day, unless these aren’t the 2 pictures being referenced.

534322E1-5D6A-4291-BDA6-0FFA8F2ECEEF.jpeg

56BABA32-3FA4-48F9-8AD1-C7C08C5FEF44.jpeg

Yup it’s the same day, Meri takes the tinfoil off her Rice Krispie shaped turkey and they all gather around it for a picture

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, Just Wondering said:

At the time, Kody and Robyn were trying to enforce a very strict prison regime on all 4 households under the pretence of creating opportunities to safely see each other.

Just before Thanksgiving, Christine and Janelle became acutely aware that they would never get the rules right, that Kody had absolutely zero intentions of seeing them and just loved being the tyrannical dick he is. They both have adult children who love them to pieces and I can totally see why Janelle and Christine opted for spending Thanksgiving with them.

Meri obviously didn’t have a choice. I doubt Mariah and Audrey invited her at the time (otherwise she would have gone too) so she could choose between “celebrating”Thanksgiving alone or somehow regain favor with K&R and be the typical  fifth wheel…

Robyn then used this as an opportunity to make her kids even more miserable by convincing them that Janelle, Christine and all the other kids didn’t like them and never wanted them to be part of the family. That is one of the lowest blows she ever dealt on the show!

Edited by LilyD
  • Love 18
12 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Robyn then used this as an opportunity to make her kids even more miserable by convincing them that Janelle, Christine and all the other kids didn’t like them and never wanted them to be part of the family. That is one of the lowest blows she ever dealt on the show!

Robochin is mean, cruel and vindictive. And yes that is one of her lowest blows and to her own children!! Let's make them feel bad about their family so they will isolate even more with the douche and chin.

• Love 16

Right, no way would I want to go to Robyn's house, so they can see how she is living in a huge house with all the affection of Kdouche on her when Christine and Janelle probably haven't seen the peen in years. I would rather be anywhere but there if I were either one of them.  

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

You are right, he is clueless and still is. How could you remove that stipulation without actually knowing the real cost. But again, this is the same noodle head that thinks a drainage ditch is a pond. I may be wrong here, but the cistern they showed on the show probably wasn't even theirs that they were putting in, I am guessing it was on someone else's plot that is actually making progress. At this point, sell the property, probably make a nice little profit. No way queen of darkness, Robyn will move from her palatial 7 bedroom home now. He wants nothing to do with Meri, so why build something for her. Christine hit the road and Janelle is perfectly happy in her RV it seems. They have been in Flagstaff almost 5 years or so right?

I did float the thought that the cistern going in the giant hole (that Kody was trying desperately to get Solomon to show emotion over) wasn't on their property, and I really don't have the stomach to re-watch any of this past season's episodes to give a good look to the background. Especially Kody grabbing Solomon's neck to force him to look the direction Kody was ordering him to.

They moved to Flagstaff in late summer of 2018, so just a few months shy of 4 years. Goodness...it feels longer than that.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I may be wrong here, but the cistern they showed on the show probably wasn't even theirs that they were putting in, I am guessing it was on someone else's plot that is actually making progress. 

I think so too.  We saw Kootie drag Solomon into a ditch on their property, but we saw the cistern delivery truck turn into a property with a huge log gate with decorative trim, something we've never seen in scenes on their own property. If they had such a fancy thing on their land, we would have seen it every time they visited.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I did float the thought that the cistern going in the giant hole (that Kody was trying desperately to get Solomon to show emotion over) wasn't on their property, and I really don't have the stomach to re-watch any of this past season's episodes to give a good look to the background. Especially Kody grabbing Solomon's neck to force him to look the direction Kody was ordering him to.

They moved to Flagstaff in late summer of 2018, so just a few months shy of 4 years. Goodness...it feels longer than that.

I agreed with and still do that the cistern was filmed on other than their property.  The only reason to put one on Brown property would be for Janelle to use if she's going back with the RV.  

• Love 7

A quick google search shows a 10,000 gallon cistern runs about 21K. just for the cistern, not including delivery, set up and other stuff. Looks like the drainage ditch will come in real handy then.  Building a home from scratch runs about 160 for a 3 bed/2 bath, but again they would still have to pour a foundation/slab. No way queen Robyn will allow herself to downsize to such a shack and be still my beating heart, have her little crotch rockets (not spiritual babies) suffer from such a traumatic downsizing. There probably isn't enough smelling salts in the world that can save Auroraborealis

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

You're right. I know Christines stans think she can carry a show but I think most people would quickly get bored of watching Christine visit her kids. She doesn't seem to do much apart from that and shill MLMs and she couldn't do that part on a show. 

Agree. When you look at reality shows, it is never about the average person. It's about people whose situation is extreme, whether it's about looks or weight, living conditions, choices they made or having a multi-baby pregnancy (probably at least 6)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CherryBelly said:

Without being a sister wife in a fundamentalist mormon cult or part of that family, she's just a middle aged woman with not an extreme number of children and shills MLMS but although she has a nice lifestyle, it's not a real housewife one that would interest viewers.

Applause.   No different than a million other baby mamas out there. 

• Love 12
On 4/21/2022 at 7:50 PM, Roslyn said:

Has their land even been tested to see if they can indeed install a septic system? 

We just had a couple from NV buy the 2 acre plot next to us and it won't pass PERC. I asked them if they'd had any recent testing done, since the previous test was old, and they said nope! I asked what they were going to do for septic and water and they said "That's a good question" 🤣

They bought the property after seeing pics on the internet! It's full of sinkholes as well. I think the easiest thing will be pulling electricity to it. They WAY overpaid, too, and were proud that they secured a "discount" over the perc issue. Oy!

• LOL 9