Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

The dress is fine, the fit is off. More importantly, she looks thrilled and very pretty. I hope People paid for the whole bash.

David bears a strong resemblance to the partner my friend found after a lengthy abusive marriage, and my friend seems similarly besotted with him. Not my personal cup of tea, but what's not to love about that enthusiasm?

• Like 14
16 minutes ago, Absolom said:

The dress definitely does not fit properly.  She needed fitting (another fitting), a different dress, or different undergarments.  It should not gap like that.

I bet she got it at the same place as that other awful, poorly fitted dress.  She really needs some fashion advice.

• Like 11

I really hope Christine & David have an awesome marriage and relationship.  I didn't realize his first wife committed suicide and it sounds like she didn't have a good marriage.  But who knows the whole story there and if he could have changed because of that experience.  I also wasn't aware that he has eight kids of his own! Sharing two links blow....

https://iitnotablealumni.com/david-woolley-first-wife-margaret-suliin-woolley-died/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/christine-browns-fiance-david-woolley-reveals-family-details/

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
15 minutes ago, endure said:

I really hope Christine & David have an awesome marriage and relationship.  I didn't realize his first wife committed suicide and it sounds like she didn't have a good marriage.  But who knows the whole story there and if he could have changed because of that experience.  I also wasn't aware that he has eight kids of his own! Sharing two links blow....

https://iitnotablealumni.com/david-woolley-first-wife-margaret-suliin-woolley-died/

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/christine-browns-fiance-david-woolley-reveals-family-details/

I'm unfamiliar with that website, but the writing at the first link made me wonder what life would be like if we just got rid of the internet.

"Tragically, Margaret’s life took a devastating turn when she battled with depression. In 2012, on June 20th, Margaret checked into a hotel room, unaware that it would be her last day."

It goes on to say a friend knew she was suicidal, that David did his best to find her, and she left a note, so that "unaware that it would be her last day" business is not just purple prose; it's purple prose that does not even fit what is a tragic story of a private person (i.e. not a public figure).

The whole thing is so sad. I hope the tabloids just let that poor woman rest in peace.

• Like 12
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 2
15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope ALL of her kids, the OG 13, were there and enjoying themselves.  Janelle too, of course. 

I wonder if Meri went, if she was invited.  

Meri's brother just died very recently and she is apparently deep in grief so possibly didn't attend.

Here's a photo in this article of Janelle at the wedding.

https://people.com/see-which-sister-wives-stars-came-to-christine-brown-wedding-exclusive-8348829#:~:text=Janelle Brown was in attendance,were absent for the nuptials.

Edited by endure
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Congrats to Christine. They both look joyously happy! The backdrop is stunning!

Ill-fitting or not, that dress is still a huge step up from that sateen pillowcase she wore to her spiritual marriage to Kody.

For some reason, I just thought I read or maybe I just assumed David's 1st wife died from cancer. Tragic either way. 

• Like 16
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, endure said:

Meri's brother just died very recently and she is apparently deep in grief so possibly didn't attend.

Here's a photo in this article of Janelle at the wedding.

https://people.com/see-which-sister-wives-stars-came-to-christine-brown-wedding-exclusive-8348829#:~:text=Janelle Brown was in attendance,were absent for the nuptials.

He was Meri’s brother but also Janelle’s ex-husband. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I hope ALL of her kids, the OG 13, were there and enjoying themselves.  Janelle too, of course. 

I wonder if Meri went, if she was invited.  

I would imagine Meri wasn't invited.

People magazine notes that Red Cliffs Lodge was the wedding venue. They have webcams on their website, and right now, one of the webcams that overlooks the river and that wooden platform on which Christine was married, seems to be showing very brief time-lapsed video of what looks like Christine's wedding.

I recorded my laptop screen using my phone, in case it goes away, but it was too large to upload here.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, General Days said:

I would imagine Meri wasn't invited.

People magazine notes that Red Cliffs Lodge was the wedding venue. They have webcams on their website, and right now, one of the webcams that overlooks the river and that wooden platform on which Christine was married, seems to be showing very brief time-lapsed video of what looks like Christine's wedding.

I recorded my laptop screen using my phone, in case it goes away, but it was too large to upload here.

I agree that possibly Mari wouldn't be invited, didn't Christine kind of end relationships on that episode when she left Flagstaff for Utah?

Here's a photo of the platform at Red Cliffs, but not during their wedding 

424766330.jpeg

Edited by endure
  • Like 7
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 6

Good for Christine! I hope the situation is reversed at some point when she can attend Janelle's wedding to someone who will cherish and love only her. These women have been through a cult experience and have come out the other side more vibrant and beautiful so I'm not gonna bag on the fit of a dress or how they make their income. All I can say is good for them for leaving that piece of shit pussy excuse of a man, and his dry cry puppet master. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, surfgirl said:

Good for Christine! I hope the situation is reversed at some point when she can attend Ja else's wedding to someone who will cherish and love only her. These women have been through a cult experience and have come out the other side more vibrant and beautiful so I'm not gonna bag on the fit of a dress or how they make their income. All I van say is good for them for leaving that piece of shit pussy excuse of a man, and his dry cry puppet master. 

F U Sobbyn!  You don't have the only man who likes you to look sexy.  Take your VS and shove it!  😜

While the bodice on her dress was a bit ill-fitting, the happy couple are off to a great start, and Kootie and his toxic wife (love "dry cry puppet master!) can't diminish their joy.  

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The venue is certainly beautiful.

As far as Meri being invited, perhaps enough time has passed, and there have been conversations and she was actually invited. I’m sure Mykelti will blab the particulars, as she does with everyone else’s business. I’m thinking if she was invited, she may have declined after the death of her brother.

• Like 11

Maybe Christine did a Plexus reset and that's why her dress doesn't fit. 🙃

What a spectacular setting and it looks like they had great weather.

Poor Robyn, she thought she finagled the best sister wife wedding. Christine's wedding makes Robyn's look like a last minute shotgun wedding. 😁

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, endure said:

I didn't realize his first wife committed suicide and it sounds like she didn't have a good marriage.  But who knows the whole story there and if he could have changed because of that experience.

You assume he caused the first wife to commit suicide. Flawed assumption.  You do not cause another person's problems, you cannot control their behavior, and you cannot cure what ails them.  As a survivor of child abuse, I can tell you first hand that my family broke me but I have to fix myself.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

I love this look for Christine's wedding day - she has that ethereal goddess look about her and it fits her personality.  I especially love her hair, it suits her.

It seems that once you marry Kody, you slowly start to look 15+ years older than your age, your face gains a permanent frown, and your shoulders hunch from carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.  Christine is proof that by jettisoning 180 pounds of ratty extensions and raging ego, you can indeed reverse those effects.  Good for her.  I never once thought that she would be the first of the OG3 to bail first - I love that I was wrong!

I agree, her hair was beautiful. And speaking of Kody, does anyone know if she will also be shedding the Brown name? I really hope she does. Her reality TV career will be just fine without it.

• Like 10
18 hours ago, Absolom said:

I'd have to use a few shakers of salt before I'd blame someone for what a desperate and depressed person wrote in a suicide note.  Depression can give someone extremely biased mental views of their situation.  

Amen!

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Kid said:

You assume he caused the first wife to commit suicide. Flawed assumption.  You do not cause another person's problems, you cannot control their behavior, and you cannot cure what ails them.  As a survivor of child abuse, I can tell you first hand that my family broke me but I have to fix myself.

Absolutely not I have no idea, I read and posted an article  from online.  You are the one with the flawed assumption.

Edited by endure
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, endure said:

Absolutely not I have no idea, I read and posted an article  from online.  You are the one with the flawed assumption.

You said, “ I didn't realize his first wife committed suicide and it sounds like she didn't have a good marriage.  But who knows the whole story there and if he could have changed because of that experience. ”.

• Like 7
21 hours ago, General Days said:

I'm unfamiliar with that website, but the writing at the first link made me wonder what life would be like if we just got rid of the internet.

"Tragically, Margaret’s life took a devastating turn when she battled with depression. In 2012, on June 20th, Margaret checked into a hotel room, unaware that it would be her last day."

Depression is dark and cruel. Glad this thread is all about the happy. Wishing David and Christine many happy years together. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

You said, “ I didn't realize his first wife committed suicide and it sounds like she didn't have a good marriage.  But who knows the whole story there and if he could have changed because of that experience. ”.

Only based on what the article said did I say that, I personally don't know anything about anyone.  His wife made the claims about their relationship. 

• Like 2
On 9/20/2023 at 4:24 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Christine had permanent Christmas lights installed at her new home, she controls them with her phone, she can change the colours, flashing, blinking, twinkling etc… 

A friend of mine had them installed a couple years ago and it was $5000 + tax.

Christine probably got a good deal or free because she’s promoting them.

IMG_6582.jpeg

IMG_6580.jpeg

Looks like they need to come in and change a bulb or a string of lights where there's some empty spots.  How ridiculous.

Christine looks radiantly happy in the wedding pics and Janelle looks great, too. I do wonder if Meri was invited and decided not to come (due to her brother’s death) or if she wasn’t invited.

I hope Kody sees the pics and it feels like a knife in his other kidney.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
On 10/8/2023 at 12:46 PM, IvySpice said:

The dress is fine, the fit is off. More importantly, she looks thrilled and very pretty. I hope People paid for the whole bash.

David bears a strong resemblance to the partner my friend found after a lengthy abusive marriage, and my friend seems similarly besotted with him. Not my personal cup of tea, but what's not to love about that enthusiasm?

Christine looks gorgeous. And more importantly happy. I think the dress is pretty and I don’t think we always have to be so critical about things like the fit. It is heads above that last monstrosity she wore when she married Cody. I wish her and her kids all the happiness she deserves it

• Like 19
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, endure said:

Only based on what the article said did I say that, I personally don't know anything about anyone.  His wife made the claims about their relationship. 

Those articles suck, in my opinion. On top of being poorly written, no one deserves  that being put out there.

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Those articles suck, in my opinion. On top of being poorly written, no one deserves  that being put out there.

The article is online in a number of places, it is unfortunate I agree. 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Maybe she lost some weight before the wedding, or just didn’t want it so firm fitting. 

Alcohol! 

How about, Christine: From the big bully to Mrs. Woolley. ? 

I've been trying to work "bully" into a title suggestion, too, but haven't come up with anything catchy yet.

Edited by BnJJ
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

I too like Christine's dress.  Yes the fit wasn't perfect, but I thought it flattered her and was still age appropriate.  I also thought Janelle looked gorgeous.  Her dress and her hair were really nice.

• Like 19
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Those are some seriously beautiful and happy women! 

It's amazing how great one can look after a Douchectomy. Losing ten pounds of stringy, over product'd noodle hair, 7 ounces of a six pack ab, and 4 ounces of pecs tends to bring out one's inner beauty.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 19