Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

LOL, I've just caught up with this thread after a couple of months an it has been ON FIRE!!  Between nacho fountains, stone mountains and Kodork's head replaced with David's I've been laughing my ass off!  I didn't even know Christine was engaged.  I knew about the BF but that's it. 

Hey I'm happy for Christine, and Kodork is getting what he deserves, but I think she's still a little naive and unrealistic, plus there's the grifter stuff, so I'm not trusting her choices.  And I'm not completely trusting this guy either.  The spiteful SM posts are hilarious but really what does that say about THEM?  I'm not sure there are more mature motivations for them being together.  I'm not saying it's not possible that they're there, I'm just not seeing the evidence of them yet.  I don't even think presuming that this relationship wasn't a whirlwind romance and was in the making before it went public makes any of that better from my point of view. 

So count me among the skeptical on this relationship.  She should have spent some time single and dating before settling down with presumably the first rebound guy she met after freeing herself from Kody, especially because of her relative lack of experience out there.  Even if the timeline to her engagement with him is longer than it looks I still feel like she was in more of a hurry than she should have been for it not be that she just had to find someone right away to replace her ex.  What was THAT motivated by?  Needing to prove to him that she was still desirable and wanting to get him back for what he did to her?  That's just one of the thoughts that goes through my mind when someone does stuff like this.  It just feels all too rebound-y to me.

On 5/12/2023 at 12:27 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

He needs to lose that weird beard. 

I know.  I think it's the way he trims it, plus that style doesn't suit him as well as he thinks it does.  All I can see when I look at him is Mitch Miller, LOL (yeah, I'm dating myself).

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I guess it is a thing. I challenge Christine to serve this at the next Brown gathering when Kody is present.

I present to you... kiddie pool nachos!

image.png.6704ab79e41e43bb6e568cb43efec0c1.pngimage.png.aff6fbf7434baa7a10d9788a3b55ce47.png

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Christine posted a pic of herself walking home from walking Truely to school the other day. She was on a bridge over a river, with mountains in the background that looked similar to the mountains behind the new house, which is very close to the Snake River.

I truly (no pun intended) hope that for Truely's sake, they moved into the new house before the current school semester began. In that case, Christine and David would have had to close on the new house by January, which dates the start of their relationship earlier than publicly announced.

Guess we'll have to wait a few more years to find out. 

Edited by Teafortwo
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Christine posted a pic of herself walking home from walking Truely to school the other day. She was on a bridge over a river, with mountains in the background that looked similar to the mountains behind the new house, which is very close to the Snake River.

I truly (no pun intended) hope that for Truely's sake, they moved into the new house before the current school semester began. In that case, Christine and David would have had to close on the new house by January, which dates the start of their relationship earlier than publicly announced.

Guess we'll have to wait a few more years to find out. 

Is t it possible that the new house isn’t that far from the old one so she didn’t have to switch schools?

• Like 4

It's at least a 20 minute drive from where they lived before, so unless Truely was already going to school in Lehi before the move, she would have changed schools. I forget the name of the town they lived in before but it was closer to SLC.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
5 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

It's at least a 20 minute drive from where they lived before, so unless Truely was already going to school in Lehi before the move, she would have changed schools. I forget the name of the town they lived in before but it was closer to SLC.

I believe she lived in Murray.

When I saw those pictures of the walk to school, I thought, way to pinpoint where you’ll be on school days. Doesn’t seem like the brightest idea to me.

• Like 14
  • Useful 1

I think they bought the property on March 10, 2023.  But, IMO, not all kids are traumatized by or experience setback from a change of schools mid-term. This is just not something I'm going to condemn Christine for.  

• Like 12

I'm guessing Truely started school in 2016 at age 5 1/2.  After her first 2 years of school in NV, the Browns then moved to AZ in 2018. Truely then completed one year of school in AZ and then the pandemic hit near the end of her second year there and she was homeschooled for the remainder of the 2019/20 school year. I'm unclear when Truely returned to school for 2020/21 school year. For the 2021/22 year I believe Truely started her new school in UT late - after the start of the school year. So then in 2022/23 she leaves another school to start at another one??

That's 2 years of school in NV, 3 years of school in AZ with the interruption of the pandemic, then 2 different schools in 1 1/2 years in UT.

In 6 1/2 years Truely has attended 4 schools. That is a lot of changes for even the most flexible child.

• Like 10
  • Sad 5
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

In 6 1/2 years Truely has attended 4 schools. That is a lot of changes for even the most flexible child.

This is sad but true. However Truely has lived a chaotic life right from the start. Of all the kids I think she was moved around and subjected to more changes than any of them.  She seems to be her own person and from what we do see of her is comfortable being just who she is.  She seems to roll with all the changes and let the "stuff" just roll off her and doesn't let it bother her too much.  

I think in a way Christine is her rock, along with her sisters to a lesser degree. As long as Christine is there, I think Truely believes all will be OK regardless/in spite of what else is going on.

Just thinking out loud....

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

This is sad but true. However Truely has lived a chaotic life right from the start. Of all the kids I think she was moved around and subjected to more changes than any of them.  She seems to be her own person and from what we do see of her is comfortable being just who she is.  She seems to roll with all the changes and let the "stuff" just roll off her and doesn't let it bother her too much.  

I think in a way Christine is her rock, along with her sisters to a lesser degree. As long as Christine is there, I think Truely believes all will be OK regardless/in spite of what else is going on.

I have hope that Truely will outshine anything that the SADKRAB kids will do.  Kootie has never made his kids with Christine a priority, especially since he was all gaga over Sobbyn during Christine's pregnancy with Truely.  She's bookish and smart, no thanks to her sperm donor.

• Like 11
1 hour ago, Gramto6 said:

She seems to roll with all the changes and let the "stuff" just roll off her and doesn't let it bother her too much.  

I appreciate the wishful thinking but I have seen absolutely nothing that would support this being the case. We have absolutely no idea what her private life is like or the extent to which anything bothers her or doesn't bother her. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I went to 8 schools by fifth grade and I know I can come into any room and find someone to talk to. Fortunately only two Jr highs and one high school. Also I can totally see having a book in my backpack for standing in line time at Disney, altho it would probably be on a phone or tablet. Team Truely!

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm guessing Truely started school in 2016 at age 5 1/2.  After her first 2 years of school in NV, the Browns then moved to AZ in 2018. Truely then completed one year of school in AZ and then the pandemic hit near the end of her second year there and she was homeschooled for the remainder of the 2019/20 school year. I'm unclear when Truely returned to school for 2020/21 school year. For the 2021/22 year I believe Truely started her new school in UT late - after the start of the school year. So then in 2022/23 she leaves another school to start at another one??

That's 2 years of school in NV, 3 years of school in AZ with the interruption of the pandemic, then 2 different schools in 1 1/2 years in UT.

I did 5 in 6 years. It wasn't a big deal to me. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Actually, not counting Truely's first few months, she had a solid 7+ years in NV. And 3 in AZ. It wasn't until the pandemic hit and the break-up happened, when her life turned crazy.

I'm certainly not trying to imply all the chaos is going to break Truely. I'm just saying there have been a lot of changes in a short amount of time. Every change is an adjustment. Even simple things like what drawer has the ice cream scooper, or bigger things like learning the layout to each new school and making new friends.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Actually, not counting Truely's first few months, she had a solid 7+ years in NV. And 3 in AZ. It wasn't until the pandemic hit and the break-up happened, when her life turned crazy.

I'm certainly not trying to imply all the chaos is going to break Truely. I'm just saying there have been a lot of changes in a short amount of time. Every change is an adjustment. Even simple things like what drawer has the ice cream scooper, or bigger things like learning the layout to each new school and making new friends.

Iirc, she was homeschooled until the move to Utah. I feel like this is a place where we can all feel free to judge if we like. Imo if Christine moved her mid-term or even in between semesters after only 1.5 years of Truely having regular access to peers of her own age, it was selfish. They could have waited 3 months before moving. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I have hope that Truely will outshine anything that the SADKRAB kids will do.  Kootie has never made his kids with Christine a priority, especially since he was all gaga over Sobbyn during Christine's pregnancy with Truely.  She's bookish and smart, no thanks to her sperm donor.

Most* of her older siblings have had little trouble in doing so and the same goes for Janelle's kids. Most have turned into sensible adults and are leading proper grown up lives. (*Not 100% about what Paedon does or Maddie's MLM-dabbling though)

I'm sure Truely can manage to do the same as her siblings and best the SADKRABs. It should be easy, as it's unlikely that any of the SADKRABs will ever move out. They'll remain under mom's wings and stuck to Kody's wonky business for eternity, pretending they are rich and famous and hard workers. 

• Like 7

It is but military kids do this all the time, as do children of foreign services officers. I think the degree to which it impacts the kid depends on the kid but it's certainly not uncommon.

Imo if Christine moved her mid-term or even in between semesters after only 1.5 years of Truely having regular access to peers of her own age, it was selfish. They could have waited 3 months before moving. 

It's really not that easy. They would have to continue to pay rent/mortgage on both the new place and the old one and that's assuming that the person who purchased the old place will agree to rent back (or the landlord will let you extend the lease by three additional months). That's a not-insignificant amount of money even if you are managing to live (or pretend to live) an upper middle-class lifestyle.

What does seem like it could have been possible would be to have Truely finish the school year at her current school and start the new place at the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, which sometimes schools will allow you to do. It's also possible that the "walking Truely home from school" photo was really "walking with Truely after school to a park or to get ice cream" or something other than walking all the way to the new house. I kind of feel like with Christine's sharing every detail of their lives, we would have heard about Truely starting a new school. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I have heard and maybe those of you who have done it, that sometimes starting school during a school year could be easier than at the beginning of the year.  Sort of melt right in?  Observations?  I was one of those who went K-6 in the same school, then 7-8 in a junior high and then the district converted to middle schools, so 9th in a school and 10-12 in the high school.  But, small city, and went to school with mostly the same kids 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Iirc, she was homeschooled until the move to Utah. I feel like this is a place where we can all feel free to judge if we like. Imo if Christine moved her mid-term or even in between semesters after only 1.5 years of Truely having regular access to peers of her own age, it was selfish. They could have waited 3 months before moving. 

I don't recall Truely being home-schooled in Vegas.  When Christine was going out of town she was talking to Kody about making school lunches and he had no clue.  She assured him that Aspyn would be able to help (read: do everything).  Then Robyn went on about how at her house Kody is a marvelous, involved father who gets Sol ready for school and out the door with a packed lunch.

I don't recall any specific reference to Truely's school situation in Arizona but I never had the impression that she was home-schooled.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

I have heard and maybe those of you who have done it, that sometimes starting school during a school year could be easier than at the beginning of the year.  Sort of melt right in?  Observations?  I was one of those who went K-6 in the same school, then 7-8 in a junior high and then the district converted to middle schools, so 9th in a school and 10-12 in the high school.  But, small city, and went to school with mostly the same kids 

I guess it all depends on a child’s character, the school itself and a lot of luck with good, warm, and welcoming class mates. You could end up in a group with several bullies or cliques that make it impossible to blend in.

My kids switched several times. Two went fine, one was harder on both of them because their new school was so different and they really missed their old class mates. They still talk fondly about them now, 6 years later!

• Like 4

Then Robyn went on about how at her house Kody is a marvelous, involved father who gets Sol ready for school and out the door with a packed lunch.

Well sure. The nanny wakes up Sol, gets him dressed, feeds him breakfast and makes his lunch. Then Kody hands him the lunch box and sends him to the bus with a manly clap on the back.

• Like 10
  • LOL 6
16 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I’ve heard this as well.  The logic being that the child has a chance to meet kids and make a few friends to play with over the summer break vs having a lonely summer.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I never really thought about it before.  I started to school in a very small town.  It was so small that everyone was in the same school.  At the time probably less than 200 students.  We moved when I was in 2nd grade to another small city with portable buildings, was there for 3rd and 4th grade, then went to a different school for 5th, another for 6th a different one for 7-8, then to high school.  That same city it depends on where you live as to what elementary school you attend.  6-7-8-9 each grade has it's own building.  They recently built a new HS.  Which is now at capacity, so they want to build another one. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Sweetpea12 said:

Is this current info that Truely is starting Grade 5?   Isn't she 13?  Aren't 5th graders 10 or 11?

No, these aren't current. These are from during the pandemic, when she was homeschooled and did virtual school.

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

No, these aren't current. These are from during the pandemic, when she was homeschooled and did virtual school.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I was hoping she wasn't that far behind.

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Sweetpea12 said:

Is this current info that Truely is starting Grade 5?   Isn't she 13?  Aren't 5th graders 10 or 11?

She’s currently in 7th grade. 😁

• Like 4
  • Useful 3
On 5/14/2023 at 6:03 AM, GeeGolly said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but I guess it is a thing. I challenge Christine to serve this at the next Brown gathering when Kody is present.

I present to you... kiddie pool nachos!

image.png.6704ab79e41e43bb6e568cb43efec0c1.pngimage.png.aff6fbf7434baa7a10d9788a3b55ce47.png

The woman that did these nachos on Youtube is quite a freak.  A lot of controversy surrounding her and how she doesn't treat her adopted/foster/natural kids well.  She is pretty exploitative.  Dougherty Dozen.  Stumbled upon them.  You are welcome :).

I want David AND Christine to protect their money.  Having had my father ripped off mightily and all kinds of nasty abuse heaved upon him by his girlfriend, everyone needs to protect what they have.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
(edited)

I had forgotten about the pandemic.  LOL!

Of course she was home-schooled in Arizona during that period of time as that was necessity.  I never had the impression that she was home-schooled in Vegas or Arizona before the pandemic hit.

In one pic above Christine refers to volunteering in her class so that certainly sounds like she went to an actual school.

Edited by BnJJ
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 5/12/2023 at 4:43 AM, GeeGolly said:

Truely has to be one of only a handful of kids who bring a book to an amusement park.

I have to cheer for Truely bringing a book to Disneyland. I started doing that when I was about 8 and it made the lines substantially more pleasant. When I was in college, I'd actually go to the park to study (I went back to school in my 30s and had an annual pass.) I'm so glad to see her so comfortable with David and being herself no matter where she is.

• Like 17

If there's going to be any potential downtime anywhere, I am bringing a book...car rides, long lines, appointments, airport, etc.  Good for Truely and I love that she's reading real books and not staring at a phone.

/off my lawn 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I love that she's reading real books and not staring at a phone.

Um, well, I have Kindle on my phone so I always have a book to read.  In fact, it's loaded with more new ones so I never have to stand in line or stare at the walls in waiting room.

So when I am staring at my phone, I am actually reading. Beats carrying around a book.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

Um, well, I have Kindle on my phone so I always have a book to read.  In fact, it's loaded with more new ones so I never have to stand in line or stare at the walls in waiting room.

So when I am staring at my phone, I am actually reading. Beats carrying around a book.

Me too! I'm a fast reader and I always used to take a ton of books on vacation. I love that I can just get them on my phone and not haul around actual books! Good for Truely!

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

Oh gosh! I have so many books on my Kindle but never seem to pull it out. I didn't even think of an app (computer dummy here!)!! Just downloaded it and now when I am waiting at appointments I only have to have one device with me!! Thanks for sharing @Orcinus orca!!

• Like 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

If there's going to be any potential downtime anywhere, I am bringing a book...car rides, long lines, appointments, airport, etc.  Good for Truely and I love that she's reading real books and not staring at a phone.

/off my lawn 

I hate going anywhere without my reading material, usually on my Kindle.  If I'm leaving the house, it's in my purse.  I have an older one for my purse, and  another with a backlight by my bed.

1 hour ago, Orcinus orca said:

My daughter does this too.  I find the print too small on my phone, but she's got younger eyes.

Truely is my kind of kid.

Edited by xwordfanatik
n/m
  • Like 11
(edited)

No disrespect meant to those that read on their phones - my eyes just can't do it.  Plus I love the feel of a book in my hands.  I am a dinosaur in my work's breakroom as I settle in with a library book while everyone else is holding their phones, lol...to the point of when I do see someone else with a book, I have to sneak a look at what they're reading. :)

I'm just happy that Truely loves to read.  She has been my favorite Brownie since she was born, with that adorable white-blond fuzzy hair and those huge eyes, staring Kody down and letting him know that she was on to his shenanigans, even as a toddler.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I find the print too small on my phone, but she's got younger eyes.

You can easily enlarge the print.  Just go to the Aa at the top and move the slider.

I was a reader as a kid, like Truely.  Good for her.

• Like 8
On 5/18/2023 at 6:09 PM, suzsqueak said:

I have to cheer for Truely bringing a book to Disneyland. I started doing that when I was about 8 and it made the lines substantially more pleasant. When I was in college, I'd actually go to the park to study (I went back to school in my 30s and had an annual pass.) I'm so glad to see her so comfortable with David and being herself no matter where she is.

I am so glad that Truely loves to read.  

When I was in 2nd grade we moved to another city.  Right next door to a library.  That summer we all got library cards so we could check out books.  If I wanted to get out of the house, I would just say I am going to the library.  I would stay there for hours and bring home a huge stack of books.  Up until 2019 I read as much as a working adult could.  But since then I haven't really read much.  from my seat I can see 1984 which I started a few years ago and it is sitting on top of Go Tell The Bee's That I Am Gone, which I also started a while back.   Surprising I never read 1984 in school.  I did the kindle thing and the Nook thing, but it just doesn't feel the same as having a book in your hand.  I didn't have as much interest in reading it.  It's great for going on vacation or a place where it's not practical to bring a lot of books.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is this visit to Utah being filmed?  Is that the reason Christine and Janelle are spending time together again?

They may just be hanging together simply because they enjoy each others company.  Looks like they are all having a great time.

• Like 14
(edited)
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

They may just be hanging together simply because they enjoy each others company.  Looks like they are all having a great time.

6 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Is this visit to Utah being filmed?  Is that the reason Christine and Janelle are spending time together again?

It is being filmed though, there was a camera in one of the reflections that was talked about out on another site. 

I'm sure they enjoy each others company but they interact mostly for filming and plexus.

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
On 5/16/2023 at 3:59 PM, BnJJ said:

I had forgotten about the pandemic.  LOL!

Of course she was home-schooled in Arizona during that period of time as that was necessity.  I never had the impression that she was home-schooled in Vegas or Arizona before the pandemic hit.

In one pic above Christine refers to volunteering in her class so that certainly sounds like she went to an actual school.

I agree…. When they first moved to Arizona Truely attended regular school, there’s a scene of her returning from school and Kody asking Truely about her first day at new school… she said that she told her teacher that she has 4 moms and Kody asked her if she told her teacher that her dad was a “cool surfer dude” and Truely said “no” which burst Kody’s bubble. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6