Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

From what I see in the video truely didn’t bite hard but def not appropriate behavior.  Christine was talking to the camera and then told truely to be nice to David and she says no!  None of it looked mean spirited just very odd behavior for an almost teen.  It is something my 2 year old grandson might do if not getting attention!

4 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Since she has the emotional age of a 13 year old, she probably thought it was just adorbs.

Well exactly. Truly dramatic, inappropriate and immature - much like her mother tbh.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Well exactly. Truly dramatic, inappropriate and immature - much like her mother tbh.

Actually, I was referring to Christine as having the emotional maturity of a 13-year-old.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I saw the video clip. It appeared to me that Truely was behaving sort of like a cat giving a play-bite. It was playful, even affectionate. To me it showed that she is very comfortable with David. Much more so than with her father.

• Like 10
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Where is this video? I looked back here a bit, but didn't see it.

It wasn’t posted here. It was in Christine’s Instagram stories, and they’re only up for 24 hours.

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Sandy W said:

We don't know the context of the bite. It could have been something like...you're good enough to eat David...and playfully placed her teeth on his arm. In any case, Christine should not have posted the incident.

I couldn't agree with you more here. And unfortunately, this is another instance of Christine's poor judgement when it comes to posting on SM. However, while you are right in pointing out that we do not know the context of the biting, it is yet another instance of Truely doing something "odd".

To discuss Truely's behaviour a bit further:  I suspect that much of what we see is the direct result of the life she has led so far. Cameras have literally followed her since the moment she was born, which could explain her love-hate relationship with them. (Acting normal vs pulling faces and being silly for instance) 

She doesn't really fit in anywhere within the family age-wise which makes her a bit of a loner (like Savanah). Truely was mostly surrounded by adults who subsequently doted on her as the baby of the family, but she obviously lacked kids of her own age to play with which is very important for your development. She didn't have many opportunities to make real friends (of her own age)  due to several moves, the pandemic with its school closures and Christine's decision to homeschool for a while when moving back to Utah. What does she really know when it comes to normal behaviour and interaction among other people, specifically peers?

Lastly, there's the bit about Christine being emotionally very dependent on her kids, like we noticed on several occasions. God knows what role Truely had to fulfil in filling that emotional void for Christine right after the separation! David is probably a blessing in this regard as it draws this side of Christine away from Truely.

For Truely's sake I hope that Christine is able to stay somewhere for the next 5 years. She really needs that stability and a few years at the same school where she can make real friends (for life) and learn from others.

• Like 12

100% on board with stability and consistency in Truley's life. 

If you scroll up a few posts, Tea for Two saw the instagram clip and describes what went down that day.  Even more reason for Christine to have not posted it. Truley will be truly embarrassed by that someday.

• Like 3

However, while you are right in pointing out that we do not know the context of the biting, it is yet another instance of Truely doing something "odd".

I haven't seen the video, which of course, doesn't stop me from having an opinion on it.

Kids do weird things. Adults do weird things. Families have inside jokes that don't make sense to people outside the family. When my daughter was Truely's age, there was a period of time when she would playfully "chomp" me or my husband as a sign of affection. She would actually put her teeth on our hand or arm. She was pretty "normal" then and is pretty "normal" now. I don't read much into it.

• Like 12
48 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

. When my daughter was Truely's age, there was a period of time when she would playfully "chomp" me or my husband as a sign of affection.

But did you post it on your SM site that has thousands of viewers?  Kids can be brutal to each other. I can only imagine the horrible nicknames she's picking up with her mother posting such crap.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

But did you post it on your SM site that has thousands of viewers?  Kids can be brutal to each other. I can only imagine the horrible nicknames she's picking up with her mother posting such crap.

No. I'm not defending Christine posting it. I'm just responding to the idea that this is some deviant behavior or evidence that there is something "wrong" with Truely. 

• Like 8

i didn't see this video and really don't want to see it. But Truley is at an awkward age for a girl. Kids this age do stupid things for attention or just acting out. When my daughter was this age she had a friend who would slap or pull my daughter's hair for attention.  Christine should not have posted this. She should have taken Truely aside and explained that biting even playfully is not appropriate and not to do this again.

I am glad that Christine has a man in her life who treats her well and cares about her. But at this point David should be nothing more than her mom's boyfriend not a father figure. The signals that Christine and David are giving might be confusing to Truely.  She needs her mom to behave like an adult and not a love sick teen. And Christine needs to have a conversation with Truely about appropriate behavior towards a non relative adult. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Mykelti did a live on Christine’s Facebook. She said she’s gotten questions on hers and wanted to answer them. Basically people were asking if Christine is still doing LuLaNo. Mykelti said she’ll be back eventually but she’s busy with other things, including her boyfriend.

Mykelti also said she likes seeing Christine and her boyfriend together, because growing up she didn’t see her parents as affectionate toward each other.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
On 3/25/2023 at 1:20 PM, 65mickey said:

I am glad that Christine has a man in her life who treats her well and cares about her. But at this point David should be nothing more than her mom's boyfriend not a father figure.

As a child of divorced parents, I fully agree with you on this. Over time, a good relationship (hopefully) evolves into a close step parent-child relationship but it cannot be forced upon a child, but it takes time.

But in this specific case we have a young child that hasn’t really experienced much of a father figure in life. I can see Truely actually really appreciating and loving David’s presence in life. In such cases, step parents and kids may bond very quickly.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

As a child of divorced parents, I fully agree with you on this. Over time, a good relationship (hopefully) evolves into a close step parent-child relationship but it cannot be forced upon a child, but it takes time.

But in this specific case we have a young child that hasn’t really experienced much of a father figure in life. I can see Truely actually really appreciating and loving David’s presence in life. In such cases, step parents and kids may bond very quickly.

Agree. Let's remember that every situation is different.  My sons bonded very quickly with Mr lookeyloo who is their step father. They still saw biodad but got way more from Mr lookeyloo. They kept asking me why he couldn't live with us. Me- taking my good old time. 40 plus years later all good.  Granted mine are male children but still if all stars align it might be good for Truely. 

• Like 10
On 3/23/2023 at 12:40 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

From what I see in the video truely didn’t bite hard but def not appropriate behavior.  Christine was talking to the camera and then told truely to be nice to David and she says no!  None of it looked mean spirited just very odd behavior for an almost teen.  It is something my 2 year old grandson might do if not getting attention!

I don’t wanna speculate, but there could be more to this. I often did such things as a young person with autism, thinking something was “funny” and failing miserably. I just didn’t know what wasn’t appropriate. The last thing I needed was a bunch of people thinking “omg what’s wrong with her.” 

Not saying that her issue but it might have been as simple as a goof gone wrong. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/27/2023 at 3:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

I don’t wanna speculate, but there could be more to this. I often did such things as a young person with autism, thinking something was “funny” and failing miserably. I just didn’t know what wasn’t appropriate. The last thing I needed was a bunch of people thinking “omg what’s wrong with her.” 

Not saying that her issue but it might have been as simple as a goof gone wrong. 

Thank you for saying this, and for sharing your personal experiences. 

• Like 9
On 3/27/2023 at 6:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

thanks for commenting.  One picture posted and what happens the rest of the time?  I guess they posted because they thought it was "cute"?  Who knows.  Lately even people not the Browns post stuff that makes one think WTF

• Like 6
On 2/9/2023 at 10:42 AM, Irate Panda said:

Well there’s a really easy way to determine if this is the real boyfriend.  Did he take all Kody’s money? 🤭

I hope he doesn't have to sell the Heart of the Ocean to make his mortgage.

• LOL 20
On 2/15/2023 at 8:14 AM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I think Christine has been supporting herself for 10 years with the show and multiple MLMs.  She was able to buy several expensive houses as a single woman.   

This makes me think about how how perilous their entire financial house of cards has been all this time, and continues to be.

MLMs dependent on celebrity that could wane at any time? A TV show that could be cancelled at any time? Selling guns at gun shows? None of this is sustainable long-term, and given the Browns' spending habits, they're really playing with fire.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
On 2/15/2023 at 12:06 PM, Libby said:

I like Christine and I'm happy for her. However, I do think that those messages were totally over the top for people their age. I think that they made themselves look foolish.

They should keep those sentiments between themselves in private.

I totally agree. I'd burst into flame if someone said something like that about me.

(Note to my spouse: you were warned.)

But I think this is probably the first time in Christine's life that someone has said something romantic about her, so she may really enjoy it.

• Like 15
On 4/3/2023 at 8:22 PM, the-grey-lady said:

This makes me think about how how perilous their entire financial house of cards has been all this time, and continues to be.

MLMs dependent on celebrity that could wane at any time? A TV show that could be cancelled at any time? Selling guns at gun shows? None of this is sustainable long-term, and given the Browns' spending habits, they're really playing with fire.

Oh absolutely! I suspect they literally lived from paycheck to paycheck). when there is none, you either burn through savings, retirement funds or remortgage your house. There really isn’t a longterm vision or whatsoever.

It is remarkable how well Christine has done compared to the rest. Buying a house in Flagstaff which she sold at a profit, instead of wasting a lot on expensive rents like the rest seemed key. The MLMs work for her now and seem to provide her with a good and steady income. And while I agree with you that it could wane anytime, it is as ‘temporarily’ as any job.  Twitter now comes to mind: Leaving the office on Friday night, not knowing you’d be locked out and without a job over the weekend….. who would have thought that? Yet it has happened to thousands recently.

• Like 9
13 hours ago, LilyD said:

It is remarkable how well Christine has done compared to the rest. Buying a house in Flagstaff which she sold at a profit, instead of wasting a lot on expensive rents like the rest seemed key.

I thought it was pretty slick how she slipped out of Flagstaff with the profit from her house and dumped the dead weight of Coyote Pass on Dumb and Dumber, making them think they were getting something of value. Especially since we find out now that the "family money" got her into that house. I wonder how long before they looked at each other like, wait...what...?

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

I thought it was pretty slick how she slipped out of Flagstaff with the profit from her house and dumped the dead weight of Coyote Pass on Dumb and Dumber, making them think they were getting something of value. Especially since we find out now that the "family money" got her into that house. I wonder how long before they looked at each other like, wait...what...?

I can totally picture Kody and Robyn wandering aimlessly through the rooms and turrets of their mansion with furrowed brows (Robyn's toothbrushes meeting in the middle), thinking....something happened here, and it involves money and Christine...did Christine buy Coyote Pass?  No, that's not right....can we somehow get Christine's boyfriend to pay off our mortgage?  Why is Christine so happy and we're broke and miserable?  That's not how Robyn set this up...??  

It's going to be JUST out of the reach of their collective brain cells.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
On 4/8/2023 at 8:32 PM, gingerella said:

I have long suspected she had an amazing therapist off camera who prepared her with a specific game plan that mapped out her road to freedom, including doing it all on camera for her own protection - both physical, emotional, financial, and legal. You could tell by the way she spoke to Kotex last season, that she had role played these scenarios many times until she was confident. And I'd assume a therapist who specializes in working with people in abusive situations also has connections to lawyers who are also highly experienced in such situations. She got out with as much as she could have because she had great support off camera, and I say good for her!

Christine handled it like a pro. It was so fulfilling to watch Kody (er, I mean “Kidney”) unravel and Christine maintain her composure. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 9
20 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Christine handled it like a pro. It was so fulfilling to watch Kody (er, I mean “Kidney”) unravel and Christine maintain her composure. 

She remained steadfast and steady throughout. I may have burst out laughing over the kidney performance.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

She remained steadfast and steady throughout. I may have burst out laughing over the kidney performance.

Same!! I loved watching Kody lose his temper. Her calmness made it even better. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

He wanted her to cry and lose her temper. Watching him looking more demented every minute while she sat there looking at him as a toddler having a tantrum made me smile every time.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9
56 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

It was beautiful, because Kody doesn't know what to do when his theatrics don't provide him with the response he wants, so he just tries to one-up himself by taking on the spirit of a Shakespearean actor...."WAYYYY-STED-UH!!"  "It's a KNIFE in the -- (thinks quickly of an organ that would hurt Christine the most) KID-NEYS!"  "Everything that I SACRIFICED to LOVE you!"  It was funny...not him yelling at one of his side-pieces but the fact that Christine was like, ok, bro.  Whatever, I got a cake in the oven, are you done yet?     

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5

They've only been together since December - four months. Yikes. Well, I hope it works out for them. I have a feeling we'll be seeing the engagement on Season 18. Maybe the wedding too!

• Like 13

I got engaged that quickly in my 30s.  Got married 8 months later.  However, I wasn’t newly separated ( divorced in their world) from my significant other  of over 20 years.  I’d never been married, but had had a couple serious relationships. I had stepped back from dating for a couple years,  went through the steps to know what I wanted and it felt right.  Married over 30 years now.  

Her fiancée has been widowed for a long time and probably does know this is right for him.  I think Christine is still on the rebound and it’s not a good idea to get engaged this quickly to the first guy you date.  Plus he’s only the second guy she’s ever dated.  The first if you consider Kody courted her instead of dating. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I have been bored with tv so I have been watching Youtube stuff.  Backwoods Barbie comments on the Browns and she calls Kody Cooter.  The 12 year old in me laughs hysterically

• LOL 6

I think it's all of the above.  It's a rebound relationship, it's far too fast, and Christine is still rather immature about life and it's all about her feelings.  Any jerk or conman who treated her halfway decently could accomplish the same thing for such a short time period.  I'm not saying Dave is a jerk or conman, but Christine hasn't given it enough time to know for sure.

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

I think it's all of the above.  It's a rebound relationship, it's far too fast, and Christine is still rather immature about life and it's all about her feelings.  Any jerk or conman who treated her halfway decently could accomplish the same thing for such a short time period.  I'm not saying Dave is a jerk or conman, but Christine hasn't given it enough time to know for sure.

And really, Christine is just not that intelligent or emotionally mature. She has always benefited from how awful Kody and Robyn and Meri are in terms of how she comes across on the show. On her own, its more apparent how dysfunctional she is. Her version of strong, independent woman is cashing in on her questionable fame through MLMs and then getting remarried as soon as possible. 

And I don't think she is putting Truely's needs first. Truely just suffered through a divorce and a huge move. Now she has to adjust to a new stepfather. 

Maybe David will pay to get Truely some health insurance.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

And really, Christine is just not that intelligent or emotionally mature. She has always benefited from how awful Kody and Robyn and Meri are in terms of how she comes across on the show. On her own, its more apparent how dysfunctional she is. Her version of strong, independent woman is cashing in on her questionable fame through MLMs and then getting remarried as soon as possible. 

And I don't think she is putting Truely's needs first. Truely just suffered through a divorce and a huge move. Now she has to adjust to a new stepfather. 

Maybe David will pay to get Truely some health insurance.

All may be true - however - a new stepfather for my young sons was a huge bonus.  So, we don't know how that will turn out.  Granted Truley is a girl, but, she has never had as near as I can tell, normal affection from a father figure.  Hoping David gives her normal affection.

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

All may be true - however - a new stepfather for my young sons was a huge bonus.  So, we don't know how that will turn out.  Granted Truley is a girl, but, she has never had as near as I can tell, normal affection from a father figure.  Hoping David gives her normal affection.

And in my opinion Truely will speak her mind. She won’t go along to get along.

• Like 11

I'm happy for Christine and really hope David's as good a man as she thinks.

Can't lie, I'm a little concerned for Truely though. She's never had a full time other parent and she's about to hit the turmoil of being a teen. At least she has older sisters nearby to vent to, I guess.

• Like 8

I say again that I think David was in the picture a long time ago. Kody and Robyn were both obsessed with the idea that Christine left "so she could date." Kody was worried about a man stealing money. Even Janelle was saying Christine wants to find her soulmate.

It was strange that this was a central theme - because Christine said she left because -- well it changed a few times - first it was because of the intimacy thing and then because of the kids.

I think David was in Utah and talking to her throughout covid. Maybe they weren't a couple yet but he was likely her "soul mate" way back then.

I didn't read the article. When's the wedding? 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2