Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

What percentage of this trip was paid for on the attendee's dime, do you think?

I really hope Maddie isn't drinking that crap while pregnant, but we all know she is.

I'd like to know the cost that the attendee pays, too.  "Free trip?"  I'm sure is isn't.

I hope the women that drink this stuff while pregnant don't damage their babies.  I'd bet it certainly doesn't do anything good for them.  

• Love 4

I think someone posted the fees in an earlier post. It sounds like the trip is free for those who qualify (w/possibly 1 guest?). Plus they provide $500 toward travel to and from the airport and around the venue.

One thing I noticed is guests pre-pay airfare and are reimbursed into their established Plexus account.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
On 9/20/2022 at 8:54 AM, Teafortwo said:

I just had a crazy thought - maybe Christine will get invited to be on Dancing with the Stars.

They certainly would never invite Kootie!

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

One thing I noticed is guests pre-pay airfare and are reimbursed into their established Plexus account.

Plexus probably then requires them to use that account to buy more PlexAss, or pay other fees included in the fine print, keeping them hooked longer

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, Grifter Lives said:

Maybe they'll join their mothers' downlines.

Quite likely.... Joining an MLM is considered a good career choice in this family, especially among the women. (3 out of 4 wives and 2 of the 4 kids who no longer are in college) I'm not sure of the girls as of Gwendlyn and younger but I do seem to recall that Ysabel has taken her first steps down the influencer's path/MLM this year as well. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
53 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Love this!!! Good for her. 

I'm glad that Janelle and Christine maintained their friendship and that Christine is still a mom figure for Janelle's kids.

I am sure that Christine is much happier now. She is surrounded by love and trust, not contempt, disgust and emotional abuse.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6
On 7/12/2022 at 6:00 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I’m starting to wonder if Truely has mild autism or something, a couple years ago Christine mentioned how Truely had anger issues with other children and couldn’t fit in with her classmates.

maybe this habit of making ugly faces in every pic is another aspect of her problem, she seems to have a strange sense of humour as well. 🥴

So, while it’s possible that Truley is Autistic and/or has an ASD diagnosis, there is actually no such thing as “mild autism”, though even some therapists, educators, and parents of autistic people still use the term. Newer diagnosis come with level of care needs in certain areas. For example, in the area of repetitive behavior a person may be said to have level 1 care needs and in the area of social communication the person can be said to have level 3 care needs. These levels are not fixed and change over time. Also, if she is Autistic that doesn’t mean that things she does are “part of her problem” or even that she has “a problem”. It just means she experiences and interacts with the world in a way which is different from what is typical. Can this lead to sensory overload or miscommunication in social situations with nuero-typical people? Yes, yes it can. So, yes, more accommodations/care may be needed for her than her peers at times. But being autistic may help her perceive important things that other miss or might be what helped her develop her unique (and apparently appreciated) sense of humor (if she is autistic, as we do not know one way or the other, of course). In the situation above: maybe she likes to make funny faces in pictures? Or, maybe she just makes such faces and doesn’t see them as funny? Neither is a problem, just what she’s doing, whether she be autistic or allistic. 

Edited by PersonOfOpinion
Typos
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, PersonOfOpinion said:

So, while it’s possible that Truley is Autistic and/or has an ASD diagnosis, there is actually no such thing as “mild autism”, though even some therapists, educators, and parents of autistic people still use the term. Newer diagnosis come with level of care needs in certain areas. For example, in the area of repetitive behavior a person may be said to have level 1 care needs and in the area of social communication the person can be said to have level 3 care needs. These levels are not fixed and change over time. Also, if she is Autistic that doesn’t mean that things she does are “part of her problem” or even that she has “a problem”. It just means she experiences and interacts with the world in a way which is different from what is typical. Can this lead to sensory overload or miscommunication in social situations with nuero-typical people? Yes, yes it can. So, yes, more accommodations/care may be needed for her than her peers at times. But being autistic may help her perceive important things that other miss or might be what helped her develop her unique (and apparently appreciated) sense of humor (if she is autistic, as we do not know one way or the other, of course). In the situation above: maybe she likes to make funny faces in pictures? Or, maybe she just makes such faces and doesn’t see them as funny? Neither is a problem, just what she’s doing, whether she be autistic or allistic. 

I have autism and sometimes use the word “mild” to explain it to others when a more detailed explanation would be tiresome. While it’s technically incorrect, sometimes it’s just easier.

We can’t know whether Truely is/isn’t until the family states so, but despite autism becoming more accepted, it’s a rough world out there for those on the spectrum. You’re judged every day for things you cannot help. I practically need to be dragged out of the house because attempting communication in a neurotypical world is exhausting. It’s too bright, too distracting and too noisy. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 7
  • Useful 7
  • Love 5

Old saying in education. "If you've seen one person with autism, you've seen one person with autism."

A birth order enthusiast would have fun with Truely's situation. She really doesn't have a sibling cohort, unlike most of the other Brown children. Raised by a single mom with a uninvolved but sometimes present dad. Moved around a lot, affected and somewhat isolated by covid. Not sure as to her schooling, a combination of homeschooling and online the past few years.

ASD diagnosis or not, (I'm leaning no) Christine loves her and putting her in school with peers is a good move IMO.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I'm leaning toward somewhat quirky child born several years last (of the originals) into a very odd family and then having the break up of the family and the pandemic fall upon her.  I think Christine has this one absolutely right.  Truely needs to be around people who love her and accept her and not have the very visible disparity of her life and Solomon's life right in front of her all of the time.

Her sisters aren't all exactly average on the quirky factor either.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
22 hours ago, Absolom said:

I'm leaning toward somewhat quirky child born several years last (of the originals) into a very odd family and then having the break up of the family and the pandemic fall upon her.  I think Christine has this one absolutely right.  Truely needs to be around people who love her and accept her and not have the very visible disparity of her life and Solomon's life right in front of her all of the time.

Her sisters aren't all exactly average on the quirky factor either.  

Ditto. I don't see why people are jumping to diagnose Truley as being on the spectrum. She seems like your average kid in a really fucked up family with a shit ton of issues (the family, not her).

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2022 at 6:10 AM, ginger90 said:

CB5B6627-E7D8-4B1D-B5A0-F6E1FDAB439E.jpeg

2152CD1C-2596-488A-851E-A0BDCBFC2031.jpeg

Just saw this picture and I had to do a double-take to recognize Savannah.  I have literally NEVER seen her with such a genuinely happy smile in any pictures or on the show.  And yet, Kody says that Christine didn't love her family enough - what he meant, of course, is that she loved everyone in her family but she didn't love Robyn enough.  I hope it keeps Kody up at night, rocking back and forth in his Ed Hardy bedazzled closet, that his offspring adore the wife he declared didn't love them.

Christine might not have a man, but she's got a dozen or more adult kids that would likely drop whatever they were doing if she needed their help.  Kody has Robyn.  Who wins, Kody?

Edited by laurakaye
  • Applause 12
  • Love 3

Aspyn and Mykelti are so drama free and I think that is likely both nature and nurture. Paedon and Gwendlyn have hints of drama, but use humor instead of angst. Ysabel, IMO is a bit intense with some moments of drama. Its almost like we can see Christine's evolution as a wife, mom and human through her kids. So far, Truely, sadly the forgotten middle-like child, is pretty laid back, by nature, like her oldest sisters. I wonder what her teen years will bring as the family continues to splinter?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I think Truely living closer to Aspyn & Mykelti will work in her favour.  It is easier to be ignored by your father when you aren't around him and forced to sit through "family" gatherings where he showers your younger sister with love and devotion.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, deirdra said:

I think Truely living closer to Aspyn & Mykelti will work in her favour.  It is easier to be ignored by your father when you aren't around him and forced to sit through "family" gatherings where he showers your younger sister with love and devotion.

Or at least knows their ages...

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
On 10/17/2022 at 11:25 AM, deirdra said:

What's even sadder is she never really noticed her father not coming around that much.  Like it was normal to her.  While the oldest children growing up probably saw their father a lot more, than the middles or young ones have.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2022 at 5:37 AM, TurtlePower said:

I have autism and sometimes use the word “mild” to explain it to others when a more detailed explanation would be tiresome. While it’s technically incorrect, sometimes it’s just easier.

We can’t know whether Truely is/isn’t until the family states so, but despite autism becoming more accepted, it’s a rough world out there for those on the spectrum. You’re judged every day for things you cannot help. I practically need to be dragged out of the house because attempting communication in a neurotypical world is exhausting. It’s too bright, too distracting and too noisy. 

I feel for you and agree with all you say. Autism comes in many different forms. Some barely struggle, but others, like my mother, keep fighting a battle they can’t win. It really helps us all to just say she has a pretty severe form of autism when we try to explain it. People are more accepting and forgiving of her when they know she really can’t help her multiple social faux passes and odd behaviour.

Back to Truely; yes she can be a bit odd at times,  but I never specifically thought of ASD. We all have some odd characteristics, some more than others.  I would  like to point out that there are several Browns who can display some odd or different behavior, or did so in the past. Is it a character trait or how they were raised? Maybe. But I cannot rule out the strange family dynamics they were part of, combined with the multiple moves and the cameras that showed every bit of your life on tv….

• Like 4

I think Truly is just a little young for her age and really I think that's kind of a good thing, because with the internet kids lose their 'social innocence' too early now. Her bestie in Vegas was Sol, who is two years younger than her. I figure it won't be long before she becomes more socially aware.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

IMO Truely is the lost child in this family. Dad was horn dogging Sobbin and could barely drag himself away from her for Truely's birth (was he even there? don't remember). I think it is in Truley's best interest to get away from the atmosphere in Flagstaff and live somewhere where people love her and will support her. She is in school and will make many friends that will like and respect her. Kudos to Christine for taking her away!

• Applause 5
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

IMO Truely is the lost child in this family. Dad was horn dogging Sobbin and could barely drag himself away from her for Truely's birth (was he even there? don't remember).

Oh yes he was. I’ll never forget because Kody thought it was ok to bother Christine’s OB with the fertility issues of another wife when she was in full labour…. I was appalled when I watched it on tv; Christine was really struggling at that point in her labour, and there was Kody sitting next to her inquiring after IVF options for Meri??  
That was season 1 and I remember thinking “wow this really is an insensitive douchebag of a husband!”

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3

Is there some rule in this family that all dresses must be purchased one size too small? Even the slimmest of Christine's girls had dresses that were so tight that they showed every flaw.  But, that said, they are an attractive group.

Edited by Cetacean
punctuation
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Where did Christine sit?  Kootie said he never wanted to see her again.

I didn’t see Christine in the ceremony photos to know exactly where she was sitting, but Aspen and Mitch were on the same row as Kody, but the opposite end. She may have been in front of them on the first row, but I don’t know for sure.

However, Christine was all over the dance floor. There was one pic of her dancing with an unfamiliar (to me) guy, but I think it was just a guy, not a boyfriend.

• Useful 2