Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

The proposed change in layout couldn’t be done until after the lots were paid off.  So it  has no legal bearing in what Meri would have been getting in October 2022. It’s just in Kody’s head.
 Weren’t the lots only 4 lots at that time?  Bought at two different times?  So 6 acres and then 8 acres?   

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

The proposed change in layout couldn’t be done until after the lots were paid off.  So it  has no legal bearing in what Meri would have been getting in October 2022. It’s just in Kody’s head.
 Weren’t the lots only 4 lots at that time?  Bought at two different times?  So 6 acres and then 8 acres?   

Yes but even in the four lot configuration, for some reason Janelle's name is on two pieces and Robyn's name is on two pieces. Whereas Christine and Meri are both just on one:

Lot A) Kody/Janelle

Lot B) Kody/Janelle/Meri

Lot C) Kody/ Robyn

Lot D) Kody/Robyn/Christine

Why did they do it this way?

• Like 3
  • Useful 4

I give up trying to understand this. But I would not put it past Kody to be lying through his teeth to Robyn, Meri and Janelle. But all they have to do is take a trip to the court house and get copies of all of the deeds to this property to see how it is legally titled not how Kody imagines it to be.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Yes but even in the four lot configuration, for some reason Janelle's name is on two pieces and Robyn's name is on two pieces. Whereas Christine and Meri are both just on one:

Lot A) Kody/Janelle

Lot B) Kody/Janelle/Meri

Lot C) Kody/ Robyn

Lot D) Kody/Robyn/Christine

Why did they do it this way?

My understanding is that they bought two lots and then another two lots later.  Could the first two have been lot B and D- putting all four wives names on partial lots, and then the last two bought later - one by Janelle( who put Kody’s name on it) and one by Kody and Robyn?  I’m speculating of course. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

Janelle is really hammering on the word grounded lately.  I hope whoever speculated that she and Gabe and Garrison are going to go into the weed business together was right.  They could make good money and whatever you think about weed, it's at least better than ripping off people in her downline to sell that pink crap.  Weed's not my think (highly allergic), but others seem to be into it.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

God I hope she isn't throwing money away of this. How many thousands of skin care lines are there on the market already? And $65 for a candle that comes with some hokey sayings please. 

The only prices I see are in £'s. It is obviously and English co. It sure looks like some sort of MLM.  Sad to see Janelle hoping on the MLM wagon again if this is what she is talking about...

• Like 5
2 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I hate TLC - The Lying Channel - but wouldn't it be great to know they gave the three OG wives raises and gave DouchSob a demotion?

Oh, another great name for the awful duo!! And this one is quicker to write!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Just before Janelle and Kody had their "huge fight" at Janelle's apartment Kody came in and Janelle was on her laptop. Kody asked what she was doing and she said something about work. I am totally out of the loop here. What is Janelle's "work"? I remember at one point she was in real estate. Is she still doing that?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, applewood said:

Just before Janelle and Kody had their "huge fight" at Janelle's apartment Kody came in and Janelle was on her laptop. Kody asked what she was doing and she said something about work. I am totally out of the loop here. What is Janelle's "work"? I remember at one point she was in real estate. Is she still doing that?

Janelle's work is convincing people to buy Plexus. Janelle, Maddie and Christine all now push Plexus on their social media.

• Like 11
10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Thought this was funny and had to share

Screenshot_20240131_161329_Facebook.jpg

I think Kody would be shocked to find out this is photoshopped and not what he actually looks like.

• LOL 20
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She’s had that site since 2016.

Oh I didn't know that, I just read it today. The date said 2023 at the bottom of the page so I thought it was new 

54 minutes ago, ladyscorpio said:

Edited by ladyscorpio
  • Mind Blown 1

She sees herself as an "inspiring tv-personality"? Really, Janelle? I'd really, really like to know what kind of people think Janelle could be their lifecoach. I mean, I like her, but... just no.  

• Like 10
18 hours ago, ladyscorpio said:

https://www.strivewithjanelle.com/

I just saw this online, was this the secret project she was talking about?

Are you fucking kidding me???  How can these chucklefucks be life coaches?  Saw that Utah is going to be cracking down on these types of declarations.  One needs some sort of qualifications to be a life coach.  Or you get a Jodi Hildebrant.  

18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She’s had that site since 2016.

So the head exploding of me is a little late.  Better late than never! HA!

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

I hope Janelle and Madison's gardening works out great for them.  Getting one started and keeping it up is hard work.  The biggest issue I see with some gardeners is when they water, they use a sprayer hose.  Big no no.  You don't want the foliage to get wet, it causes all sort of issues.  You want to water at the base. Which is why some people using drip irrigation   I always loved helping my dad in his garden.  But I just don't have the time to do one myself.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

i know everyone processess grief differently. And I know social media helps a lot of people. Posting pictures and commenting can be very healing. I personally can't imagine posting a few short days after such a raw tragedy  - but that is just me. I wonder if this is her talent agent company posting? I hope not. I hope its something that is actually helping her. 

Also so glad they have that last family photo too - its beautiul - and heartbreaking at the same time.

• Like 6
  • Love 11

It's a beautiful photo and I'm grateful she shared it with us. I don't know if she or someone else posted it, but I hope it gives her some comfort.

• Like 8
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

When she initially posted that picture, I immediately thought of Kody and how he was missing this gathering by his own choice, and what an amazing group of young adults Janelle and Christine raised that he is willingly missing out on.

I hope for eventual peace for every single person in that photo - they are all affected in different ways.

Yes this may be bitchy, but I want someone to confront Robyn about what she said re Xmas and Gabe/Garrison.  She is largely responsible for those boys not having access to their father the last several years.

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

What a good picture. I'm sure it was a treasured moment in time before, it will be even more so now. I'm glad for all of them they did this.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

The police report that in touch weekly is quoting makes no sense at all. 

I know, right?! First, I don't think the police would allow Gabe to leave. Second, why would Kody need to be picked up, he has a vehicle?

I do wonder though, if Robyn and Kody, in spite of all that has gone done, went to Garrison's to both support Gabe and 'to be' with Garrison.

I know I would have been there in a heartbeat.

• Like 6

Pure speculation here, but maybe Janelle and Gabe weren't immediately/initially able to reach Kody by phone, so Gabe headed to Kody's house to break the news and, if needed, bring him back.  Either he made it there, or someone was able to reach Kody while Gabe was enroute, and they each returned to Garrison's in their own cars.

• Like 3
  • Useful 7