Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

On 7/5/2022 at 2:52 PM, Kellyee said:

It could be a baby bump, or it might be the Plexus stretching out her bladder with toxic fumes. 

I have been wondering if she has the same thing as Robyn, where one looks pregnant but they aren't sue to the abdominal muscles. I think it's diastasis recti?

(I spend so much time calling Robyn everything but her name, that I legit couldn't remember it for a minute 🤣)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Ugh. If she’s lost so much weight why is she wearing the same clothes as last year. 
I hate to think that people will actually buy this plexus shit because any weight she’s lost is because of calories. Not because of a magical pink drink. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Ugh. If she’s lost so much weight why is she wearing the same clothes as last year. 
I hate to think that people will actually buy this plexus shit because any weight she’s lost is because of calories. Not because of a magical pink drink. 

I agree, she looks the same size as she has been over the last few years

• Like 3
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I guess she burned a lot of calories pumping that Plexus dildo… who needs a man when you’ve got Plexus, it satisfies all kinds of cravings.

I love you, joan!

Those shorts don't look anywhere near to fall off!  Magic, my ass!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I love you, joan!

Those shorts don't look anywhere near to fall off!  Magic, my ass!

They are probably made of a stretch denim. Most people who want to show off weight loss do not have their shirt covering the top of their pants. I think it's totally fake.

ETA: for all we know, those pix might have been taken on the same day

Edited by Teafortwo
  • Love 12
(edited)

I have wide hips and a narrower waist so all store-bought pants are 1-3" too big in the waist. I could easily pose for a photo like that (but wouldn't) before putting on a belt or altering them (I leave ~90% of pants I try on at the store because they will be difficult to alter and a belt won't solve the problem). The fact that the Janelle's waistband is big but there are a dozen deep creases on the legs suggest that the crotch is too tight.  My assessment? The shorts don't fit and never did, so why take and post these stupid photos, Janelle?

The photos do look like they may have been taken the same day, just replacing her watch with a Plexass dildo.  If anything, she looks slightly fatter in the Plexass pose. Who needs a husband when you've got Plexass is what their big smiles say to me.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I had the same thought, if she’s lost so much weight that her shorts are falling off go buy a new pair.

I don’t believe her, that huge beach ball belly looks the same, no way are her shorts falling off 🙄

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree she looks about the same to me

• Love 9

But in my own unique way, I have lost lbs and inches…. Your own unique way? And how much did you lose exactly? No one who is actively trying to lose weight would ever say this unless their weightloss journey is an epic failure! Oh wait, this is about Janelle….

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

Usually, at least for most folks, 10lbs is a size, meaning if you gain 10lbs you'll need to go up one size and vice versa. So I guess Janelle is bragging about being 10lbs lighter a year later, which honestly is something to brag about, but I'd hardly call it a ringing endorsement for Plexus.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Where did you read the 10lbs? In her ‘proud’ post about loose shorts, she didn’t mention any number, hence my comment on her saying  “losing lbs and inches”. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Janelle gave a tour of her garden. For those that can’t do Instagram for whatever reason, she mentions that Savanah “really struggled with living in the RV last year.”. She’s entering her senior year and didn’t want to do it again, so they aren’t. She said the RV is in for repairs  and they will use it on weekends. 

Video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfz2SI6jFGX/

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
18 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Where did you read the 10lbs? In her ‘proud’ post about loose shorts, she didn’t mention any number, hence my comment on her saying  “losing lbs and inches”. 

“Usually, at least for most folks, 10lbs is a size, meaning if you gain 10lbs you'll need to go up one size and vice versa.”

I believe this was just being used as an example.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

10 pounds is, I think considered mid-range, shorter, smaller people like me it's 5 to 7 pounds per size depending on the style.  For larger sizes I think it can be 15/16 pounds maybe or even a bit more for Janelle's range.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Janelle gave a tour of her garden. For those that can’t do Instagram for whatever reason, she mentions that Savanah “really struggled with living in the RV last year.”. She’s entering her senior year and didn’t want to do it again, so they aren’t. She said the RV is in for repairs  and they will use it on weekends. 

Video:

Well I am glad she opted to take what Savannah was feeling into consideration.    

• Like 13
  • Love 4

I'll buck the tide and say that I think she looks like she has lost weight. The shirt seems a bit looser than in last year's photo and I think her face also looks thinner. I think she has lost a few pounds and my hat's off to her. I'm trying very hard now to lose weight and it's freakin hard and slow. Most nights I want to eat my own leg, I'm so hungry.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 4
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, CherryBelly said:

Evie going to hospital after birth had nothing to do with her later 'diagnosis' of FATCO but just TTN which is really common in c-sections or in rapid vaginal deliveries which Evie was, Maddies waters broke in a parking lot and they were all worried Maddie wouldn't even make it to the birthing centre.

While this is certainly true, they knew that their baby had some medical issues. That sole fact made it highly likely that the baby would be needing medical attention, even after an uncomplicated delivery. If additional issues arise, like TTN, you're in double trouble.  Like I said before, they should not have been there at the birth center in the first place.

• Like 9
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I'll buck the tide and say that I think she looks like she has lost weight. The shirt seems a bit looser than in last year's photo and I think her face also looks thinner. I think she has lost a few pounds and my hat's off to her. I'm trying very hard now to lose weight and it's freakin hard and slow. Most nights I want to eat my own leg, I'm so hungry.

The thing with Janelle is, the average person struggling doesn’t have a business where they’re selling themselves as health coach. I’d have empathy for her if it weren’t for that. It’s hard to respect someone shilling something that clearly hasn’t worked and she’s been at it for YEARS now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

Glad to hear Janelle's maternal instincts are finally kicking in and she hears Savanah's concerns about life on the bald prairie. 

I can't imagine what life must have been like for Savanah out there, lack of privacy and social interaction, constant pressure to be aware of utilities consumption, and I wonder if even WIFI was available.  Arising at dawn to witness elk grazing in the distance would hardly qualify as stimulating to most teenagers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 8

I just had a look at the garden video. What a mess and those tomatoes aren’t even supported. It seems to me that the corn and carrots are too close together. Where are the roots supposed to be? I only grow tomatoes so I’m far from an expert in other veggies. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

RV in for repairs? It’s freaking brand new. 
It’s also huge - what does she plan on doing, taking it out of storage and hauling it to wherever at probably 10 mpg? 

Also, that RV is reported to cost $82K.  It typifies Brown Family financial decision-making: Buy a depreciating RV for use for one season, instead of a down payment on an actual house, utilities on Prairie Dog Plague Pond, college tuition, health insurance, etc.. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

Also, that RV is reported to cost $82K.  It typifies Brown Family financial decision-making: Buy a depreciating RV for use for one season, instead of a down payment on an actual house, utilities on Prairie Dog Plague Pond, college tuition, health insurance, etc.. 

It’s their typical modus operandi: Act before you think….

• Like 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Glad to hear Janelle's maternal instincts are finally kicking in and she hears Savanah's concerns about life on the bald prairie. 

I can't imagine what life must have been like for Savanah out there, lack of privacy and social interaction, constant pressure to be aware of utilities consumption, and I wonder if even WIFI was available.  Arising at dawn to witness elk grazing in the distance would hardly qualify as stimulating to most teenagers.

Add to that the fact that her father, stepmother and their five children were living close by in a friggin' ginormous house.

• Like 2
  • Sad 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

I don't understand the attraction of having a "celebrity" tell Mom how much her hubby & kids love her & why.  Wouldn't it be more heartfelt if it came directly from the hubby & kids?

And the thing is it’s not even a live message it’s just a 10 second video (or less) of Janelle fumbling around to read her script.

I wouldn’t buy one even if it was live but at least the person could say they had a 30 second conversation with Janelle from sister wives 

I can’t believe people are so desperate for contact with a z-list celebrity that they’re paying $35 for a 10 second video….  🙄

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Add to that the fact that her father, stepmother and their five children were living close by in a friggin' ginormous house.

This! A lot of kids whose parents are divorced focus on such issues and often feel ignored or excluded: Dad’s in Disneyland with his new wife and kids, but not me? Why do they go out for dinner? He never did that with me etc. 
Savanah must have felt very lonely and ignored out there on Coyote Pass…

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

I saw Janelle living on Coyote Pass as an act of martyred defiance with a touch of financial concern. I get that finding rentals and moving was problematic, but I really think Janelle was like, we own this land and we should be living on it, damn it - I'll show them. But martyrdom isn't always fun so she changed her tune. And she likely didn't save any money since it was only for half a year.

But really, only the Browns would by property and then haul ass to pick up and move to be near it. But I guess making sane adult decisions doesn't make for good TV. Or they're just dumb. Or both.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I saw Janelle living on Coyote Pass as an act of martyred defiance with a touch of financial concern. I get that finding rentals and moving was problematic, but I really think Janelle was like, we own this land and we should be living on it, damn it - I'll show them. But martyrdom isn't always fun so she changed her tune. And she likely didn't save any money since it was only for half a year.

But really, only the Browns would by property and than hall ass to pick up and move to be near it. But I guess making sane adult decisions doesn't make for good TV. Or they're just dumb. Or both.

Regarding Janelle, if it weren’t for her Strive and Plexus shilling, I’d find her one of the more likeable Browns. I liked that she stayed on an RV on the property last summer. She showed a little defiance but as you said, it was harder than she thought.

Their property isn’t bad, having lived in flagstaff I’m familiar with that area  (except the weird runoff pond—why were they excited about that thing?). They seem to have no problem acquiring credit, so I wonder if the family falling apart is what’s keeping them from building on the property. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Regarding Janelle, if it weren’t for her Strive and Plexus shilling, I’d find her one of the more likeable Browns. I liked that she stayed on an RV on the property last summer. She showed a little defiance but as you said, it was harder than she thought.

Their property isn’t bad, having lived in flagstaff I’m familiar with that area  (except the weird runoff pond—why were they excited about that thing?). They seem to have no problem acquiring credit, so I wonder if the family falling apart is what’s keeping them from building on the property. 

I think their debt to income ratio has exceeded their ability to get anymore loans at this point. Building on Coyote Pass isn't going to be cheap. Just getting utilities out there will likely be 10s of 1000s of dollars and they are probably going to have to buy Christine out.

If they do build, I imagine a McMansion for Robyn and two basic huts ranches for Meri and Janelle.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I can’t believe people are so desperate for contact with a z-list celebrity that they’re paying $35 for a 10 second video….  🙄

So ...

I watch a few stupid reality tv shows. My husband doesn't "watch" but he hovers while I watch and he's familiar enough with them that we have some inside jokes about some of the cast and their common lines. For our anniversary one year, one of my gifts was a Cameo from a cast member that included some her stock lines. It cracked me up. It was, I think maybe $15 - $20, so perhaps a little pricey for a gag gift, but it was funny and it was something only my husband would have gotten for me. We still laugh about it.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

So ...

I watch a few stupid reality tv shows. My husband doesn't "watch" but he hovers while I watch and he's familiar enough with them that we have some inside jokes about some of the cast and their common lines. For our anniversary one year, one of my gifts was a Cameo from a cast member that included some her stock lines. It cracked me up. It was, I think maybe $15 - $20, so perhaps a little pricey for a gag gift, but it was funny and it was something only my husband would have gotten for me. We still laugh about it.

I still have the recording of my David & Annie (from 90DF) video that my wife got me a few years back for my birthday. It was silly and overpriced but the message was very sweet and fun. Total silliness, but worth the few bucks she threw their way.

I can't imagine wanting one from Janelle, though. I enjoy this mess of a family, but not enough to fork over bucks to see her talk.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

If they do build, I imagine a McMansion for Robyn and two basic huts ranches for Meri and Janelle.

Robyn would definitely need a mansion (remember her tearful diatribe about people looking down their nose at her because of living in a shack or something) 😂

Janelle will be happy in a yurt 🛖 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

So ...

I guess I stand corrected, I’ve never found any reality people interesting or funny enough to pay them for a video message. 
To each their own, glad you enjoyed it 👍🏻

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I guess I stand corrected, I’ve never found any reality people interesting or funny enough to pay them for a video message. 
To each their own, glad you enjoyed it 👍🏻

I agree plus I think they already have an over blown opinion of their celebrity status and I  wouldn't want to add to it by paying them for a video.

I wouldn't pay an ACTUAL celebrity to send a video message, no way am I paying one of the Browns for some fake blabber that they couldn't care less about read off a cue card.  🙄

In a couple of the videos Janelle struggled to remember the persons name and what the occasion was.... they meant absolutely nothing to her.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I suddenly have visions about Meri angrily refusing her basic ranch (we’ve seen it before with her luxurious rentals and her LV house) which would make for some great tv.

She then hires an architect to build a bigger LuLaNo-McMansion from her (allegedly) pretty decent MLM income, which then hugely pisses off Robyn….Even better tv! Yes, I can definitely see myself watching a season like that!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I just read an article on People Magazine’s website where Jenelle said she would not be moving into the RV this summer because Savannah really struggled living there. Plus, it’s her senior year and I guess she would like to have a normal last year of high school. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 7/9/2022 at 4:59 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Poor savanah stuck out on the coyote plague land all last summer, thank goodness she spoke up and Janelle listened.

why does the RV need repairs? Wasn’t it new last year? The Browns are so hard on their homes and furnishing, like bulls in a china shop. 🐂

• Sad 1
  • Love 9
On 7/9/2022 at 8:00 AM, DakotaJustice said:

And what is her 'unique way of losing pounds and inches'? FFS Janelle!  You are still heavy because you are gullible and afraid of the actual work.

On 7/9/2022 at 5:42 PM, Absolom said:

10 pounds is, I think considered mid-range, shorter, smaller people like me it's 5 to 7 pounds per size depending on the style.  For larger sizes I think it can be 15/16 pounds maybe or even a bit more for Janelle's range.

That is my experience as well.  10-12 lbs between sizes when I was around 190ish and then closer to 8lbs when around 118.

• Like 5
On 7/10/2022 at 1:02 PM, deirdra said:

I don't understand the attraction of having a "celebrity" tell Mom how much her hubby & kids love her & why.  Wouldn't it be more heartfelt if it came directly from the hubby & kids?

I wouldn't buy one done by these yahoos but I am thinking about getting a Cameo from Luann from RHONY as a joke for my sister as a bday gift.  HA!

• LOL 4

So where is Janelle living now if not the RV?  I saw a link above of a garden tour - is she renting a house?  I don't understand anything this woman does.  I also don't understand how she can lose inches and pounds in her own "unique" way.  Pretty sure an inch and a pound are standard measurements....not "unique."  Either she lost or she didn't.

Did Janelle say the RV was in for repairs?  What kind of repairs would take an entire summer away from Janelle using it?  It's not like she was pulling it around the country, it was stationary upon the wild bluffs of Coyote Pass.  I'm frankly surprised that if the real reason was that Savanah didn't want to live there again, Janelle went along with it.  We all know how she longs to pitch a yurt on the banks of Plague Pond and spend her days fishing for broken glass and sipping from her tube of Plexus.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

So where is Janelle living now if not the RV?  I saw a link above of a garden tour - is she renting a house?  I don't understand anything this woman does.  I also don't understand how she can lose inches and pounds in her own "unique" way.  Pretty sure an inch and a pound are standard measurements....not "unique."  Either she lost or she didn't.

Did Janelle say the RV was in for repairs?  What kind of repairs would take an entire summer away from Janelle using it?  It's not like she was pulling it around the country, it was stationary upon the wild bluffs of Coyote Pass.  I'm frankly surprised that if the real reason was that Savanah didn't want to live there again, Janelle went along with it.  We all know how she longs to pitch a yurt on the banks of Plague Pond and spend her days fishing for broken glass and sipping from her tube of Plexus.

I think the garden is at Garrison’s condo

I think Janelle mentioned living in an apartment or something, maybe @ginger90 knows and can fill us in

Edited by Joan of Argh
Garrison not Hunter, thanks ginger90 :)
  • Like 4
  • Love 2