Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

Janelle  keeps referring  to it as “my garden” and mentions that Gabe is helping her with it. She hasn’t mentioned it’s at Garrison’s since the first time she showed the area, for some reason. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

Re: Janelle and her "new diet finds"--in Victorian times women would swallow a tapeworm (on purpose!) to drop pounds.  Believe it or not, there are still pills available containing tapeworm eggs.  I doubt Janelle will hear of this, though.  As far as I know, it is not available as an MLM.

Edited to add:  An article I just read stated that the Tapeworm diet is illegal in the US, which suggests that it is in use elsewhere.

Edited by CalicoKitty
more info added
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 7
5 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Re: Janelle and her "new diet finds"--in Victorian times women would swallow a tapeworm (on purpose!) to drop pounds.  Believe it of not, there are still pills available containing tapeworm eggs.  I doubt Janelle will hear of this, though.  As far as I know, it is not available as an MLM.

On no. Someone will now come up with some type of tequila Plexus with a tapeworm. 🍹🤣 Plexila. lol

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 11

I think it was ~2000-2005 when green coffee bean extract, Garcinia Cambogia and other things in Plexus were first introduced in pill form as a "diet aid".  Wait long enough so that people will forget it didn't work, grind it up, add some food colouring and put it in a clear dildo and abracadabra you can fool more people.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I just read an article on People Magazine’s website where Jenelle said she would not be moving into the RV this summer because Savannah really struggled living there. Plus, it’s her senior year and I guess she would like to have a normal last year of high school. 

The same article mentioned that the 4 wives at one point all were living in rvs on Prairie Dog Flats. I was sleepy when I read it so I guess I should go reread it.  

1 minute ago, Twopper said:

The same article mentioned that the 4 wives at one point all were living in rvs on Prairie Dog Flats. I was sleepy when I read it so I guess I should go reread it.  

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-janelle-brown-not-moving-back-into-rv-daughter-really-struggled/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab

• LOL 1

She may have her own place or not but just imagine for a sec she did move in with Garrison... The guy worked hard to get a place of his own. And then, after only a few months of leading his own life, he gets stuck again with his mom? Let's hope that didn't happen...

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Such a contrast and so telling how Robyn's house saga went on and on and Kody was right there each step of the way, yet Janelle and Meri were left on their own to find rental after rental. And here Janelle is - houseless again - where is Kody?

Maybe Janelle was smart to by the RV because if this all goes south at least she'll have a place to lay her head.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Not sure why Janelle doesn't just sneak into Meri's house and squat there, since we all know Meri is rarely home - what with all her grand mountain-climbing-in-shooties adventures, LuLaNo cruises, wild and crazy parties at Lizzie's, etc.  Except for the lingering scent of Plexus and canned cabbage, Meri would never know Janelle was even there.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
On 7/11/2022 at 11:32 PM, MakingBacon said:

I just read an article on People Magazine’s website where Jenelle said she would not be moving into the RV this summer because Savannah really struggled living there. Plus, it’s her senior year and I guess she would like to have a normal last year of high school. 

I was recently watching some shows on Tiny House living. I did a little research and found that recent studies found that the psychological impact of that lack of privacy has caused many tiny home dwellers to lease out their house or just use it for vacations.  I get it.  I once had a one bedroom townhouse that was not laid out well. Plus, my furniture was too large and it started having a negative impact on me.  I actually had a couple of panic attacks.  I only stayed there about a year.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 5
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I was recently watching some shows on Tiny House living. I did a little research and found that recent studies found that the psychological impact of that lack of privacy has caused many tiny home dwellers to lease out their house or just use it for vacations.  I get it.  I once had a one bedroom townhouse that was not laid out well. Plus, my furniture was too large and it started having a negative impact on me.  I actually had a couple of panic attacks.  I only stayed there about a year.  

I could see that. I know a number of people that live in vans and RVs, but the difference is that they spend most of their waking hours outdoors: skydiving, hiking, climbing, BASE, etc. Janelle likes "the outdoors" in that she likes to sit in her camp chair, but I feel the bulk of her time is spent staring at those four tiny walls, which after a while can start to feel like they're closing in on you.

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not sure why Janelle doesn't just sneak into Meri's house and squat there, since we all know Meri is rarely home - what with all her grand mountain-climbing-in-shooties adventures, LuLaNo cruises, wild and crazy parties at Lizzie's, etc.  Except for the lingering scent of Plexus and canned cabbage, Meri would never know Janelle was even there.

Until she does find out,  and that will be sooner than later. Meri is very house proud and Janelle is..... not really. That mess will get noticed the moment Meri comes home. I have little doubt she'd launch Janelle out of the house  with a force that would even impress NASA!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I have little doubt she'd launch Janelle out of the house  with a force that would even impress NASA!

And with the added propulsion of Janelle full of canned cabbage it would be like a nuclear bomb!

*BLAST OFF!!!*. 🚀

• LOL 15

ON 7/11/2022 AT 11:32 PM, MAKINGBACON SAID:

I just read an article on People Magazine’s website where Jenelle said she would not be moving into the RV this summer because Savannah really struggled living there. Plus, it’s her senior year and I guess she would like to have a normal last year of high school. 

I'm glad Savannah spoke up. Its in the middle of nowhere. Its isolated, and Janelle the idiot told all of social media that they were alone out there. So unsafe.

• Like 7
  • Love 9
On 7/11/2022 at 3:42 AM, GeeGolly said:

I saw Janelle living on Coyote Pass as an act of martyred defiance with a touch of financial concern. I get that finding rentals and moving was problematic, but I really think Janelle was like, we own this land and we should be living on it, damn it - I'll show them. But martyrdom isn't always fun so she changed her tune. And she likely didn't save any money since it was only for half a year.

But really, only the Browns would by property and then haul ass to pick up and move to be near it. But I guess making sane adult decisions doesn't make for good TV. Or they're just dumb. Or both.

I saw Janelle living on the Pass as a two-fold  FU. First, it's a way to get the boys out of her house without confrontation, and it appeases Kody who demanded they move out. Second, she tries to get Kody points by being frugal. That's always been her thing, to appear as if she's much more frugal than the others. She can be a sly one.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How do people get cell service in such rural areas?  I have had huge issues in places not nearly so remote.  

I can't speak for AZ, but driving through the CA desert I had no signal but my buddy was fine on T-Mobile. They have towers intermittently throughout the desert.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Where is the plexus ? 

At least they had the sense NOT to bring Plexass into the coffee shop where the proprietor is trying to make a living.  But how long did they commandeer that table to play games on a rainy day? 

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, deirdra said:

At least they had the sense NOT to bring Plexass into the coffee shop where the proprietor is trying to make a living.  But how long did they commandeer that table to play games on a rainy day? 

And they probably bought one single cup of coffee and sat there for hours.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Cetacean said:

And they probably bought one single cup of coffee and sat there for hours.

That they're playing a board game in a coffee shops suggests that neither of them has any other place to meet. Of course, Robyn's guest house is off-limits. 

If Christine was staying in a hotel during filming, she should have hosted Janelle in the lobby or a lounge there.  

• Love 6
On 7/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, Joan of Argh said:

And with the added propulsion of Janelle full of canned cabbage it would be like a nuclear bomb!

*BLAST OFF!!!*. 🚀

Ohhh so that’s the reason her RV needs repairs….

• LOL 8
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I don’t know much about dog breeds but they both look overweight to me. 

Even if Janelle or Savanah aren't up for a brisk walk with the dogs, nothing stopping them from sitting on a lawn chair and playing fetch with a ball or frisbee with the dogs.

• Love 5
On 7/13/2022 at 8:20 AM, laurakaye said:

I have learned this is called Phrogging!  New show on Lifetime about it!  She needs to demand an equal housing budget.  I wonder if Robyn's kids have plans to move out before AARP kicks in for them.  Not Kody and Robyn, them.  HA!

• Like 3
  • Love 5
On 7/17/2022 at 5:07 PM, ginger90 said:

“I don’t like to give exacts but 20+”, was Janelle’s response to a question of how much weight she’s lost.

My first thought upon reading this: 20+ meaning what exactly? 20 grams, ounces, pounds? I've noticed that she's always very vague when it comes to actual numbers, making me suspect she hasn't lost anything at all.....

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

What breed/mix of dog are they?

Bryan is a Chiweenie going by a hashtag Janelle used a couple of years ago.

1BF0A415-D8B3-4F1E-99D9-D65216DD1F1B.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
* In a different post she said, brindle chiweenie.
  • Useful 4

Uhm, could anyone please translate the Janellenglish from the post above? What is she trying to tell us? That Hunter’s home for the first time in 7 years? (Which clashes with the next sentence where she said he was home for a few months during Covid)Or has he resigned from the army and looking to permanently settle down in the Flagstaff area? I really have no idea!

Oh and what on earth is adulting?

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I believe he got a Master's Degree in Nursing.  He was in the military prior to college, IIRC.

Yes, he got it in May. Now the military has relocated him.

• Useful 8

Ah now her post is trying to make sense, thx all. If he’s still in the military (very likely if they sponsored his degree) then I assume he got posted somewhere in the vicinity of Flagstaff

PS is it me, or does Hunter look an awful lot like Leon in that picture?

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I thought Janelle had 3 dogs… where’s the other one?

Maybe the 3rd dog belonged to Gabe or Garrison and went with them when they established their own home(s).

• Useful 4