Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

On 6/26/2022 at 1:20 PM, ginger90 said:

Two days ago she did a video about it. She said,  “I had a chance to do it a couple of weeks ago and I am sold. I am sold.”. Then she goes on about the “reset”, and states she lost 6 inches, and 6 pounds, and is continuing to lose weight. According to her, Plexus scientists worked on the formula.

She still sucks at videos.

Screenshot from the video:

0CDB7682-1FF9-4EFF-9772-717EF4D97022.jpeg

Christine had this post about it:

628B4686-6937-4D1B-A4E8-F6B4FFEC2810.jpeg

I forgot to add, Janelle said she’s been dieting for 40 years and always avoided cleanses because it meant deprivation.

It sounds like prep for a colonoscopy. No thanks 😬

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

It drives me nuts watching her videos because she stares at the f*cking ceiling as she talks…. What’s up with that??  Does she think it makes her look profound or something?? It’s annoying as hell 😡

Look into the camera! 😳

I wonder if she does the same in person while having a conversation?

• Like 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It drives me nuts watching her videos because she stares at the f*cking ceiling as she talks…. What’s up with that??  Does she think it makes her look profound or something?? It’s annoying as hell 😡

Look into the camera! 😳

She just doesn’t get it. It’s impossible to make eye contact with everyone when speaking to a group in person. Here, she can because it’s a video. It makes her come across at the very least, as a liar, in my opinion. Insecurity is there too.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Look into the camera! 😳

That doesn’t really bug me. Some people find it difficult speaking and looking into the camera at the same time. As an autistic, i empathise with anyone who struggles with this kind of thing (whether they’re on the spectrum or not).

It’s rare I defend Janelle but on this one, I get it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Everyone is different for sure. There are ways for some to adapt. My daughter does in person presentations and is wonderful at it. Enter Covid. She would place a picture of someone  to look at when doing video in such a way that eye contact was perceived.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

Two days ago she did a video about it. She said,  “I had a chance to do it a couple of weeks ago and I am sold. I am sold.”. Then she goes on about the “reset”, and states she lost 6 inches, and 6 pounds, and is continuing to lose weight. According to her, Plexus scientists worked on the formula.

Christine had this post about it:

628B4686-6937-4D1B-A4E8-F6B4FFEC2810.jpeg

I forgot to add, Janelle said she’s been dieting for 40 years and always avoided cleanses because it meant deprivation.

So it sounds like Janelle finally pooped.  

• LOL 15
On 6/27/2022 at 3:59 AM, TurtlePower said:

So, our certified coach did NO exercise on the road? The hotel didn’t have stairs? Did she forget her workout shoes again? What stupid excuse did she have this time?

Theres ALWAYS a way. An educated, determined and committed health coach would know this and have done SOMETHING daily.

Janelle is a lazy, uninspiring deceiver. I used to like her in general, but this bullshit she’s been pulling (for years now!) pretending to be a health professional who sells pink poison is shameful and predatory. And how stupid are the people buying this stuff?! Just look at Janelle to see that IT DOES NOT WORK 

Tried and true advice: Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants. Drink water, not some pink potion. Avoid sugar and processed foods. Move every day (it doesn’t need to be a fanatical workout, go for a brisk walk). 

If Janelle could’ve stuck to that, she’d be in a much better place than she currently is. The last thing people need is a failure of a health coach selling them poison shit that doesn’t work, and they’re stupid for buying it from her. 

My diet has been pretty good for years but I was a bit lazy during the pandemic re exercise.  I just got a puppy 2 months ago (he is now 8 months) and walking him 30 minutes a night (and various times per day taking him out to pee) has made me lose a few pounds and I didn't need to.   She has a dog so she needs to take it out!  With her weight, she would drop more than a few pounds.  It takes much less effort and $ to lose weight on your own than buying some chemical shit and depriving yourself of actual food.  They are the Dumbfuck Browns.  

19 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.60f56fe6d62b8125c7bd975a399e5474.png

Underpants shall now be referred to as Thunderwear.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

This outfit is better than most.

The busyness of the pattern and the free flowing skirt do a lot to distract from her midriff.  Good choice for her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 6/28/2022 at 12:33 AM, Joan of Argh said:

It drives me nuts watching her videos because she stares at the f*cking ceiling as she talks…. What’s up with that??

Maybe she thinks she is looking where the lens is.   I have noticed YouTubers who do that,.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, ginger90 said:

1F463074-37C6-48D4-8D57-62F795646DEA.jpeg

I’ll spare you the hashtags…..

BD37B841-E529-494D-8C85-EBB2E1B3E68E.jpeg

67DAD010-53A4-4765-AB2B-9EA25AE7F261.jpeg

Dear Janelle:

You haven’t tried “everything”. Why don’t you live on a plant-centric, lean protein whole food diet? You CANNOT out run your fork, and we all know you’re likely eating junk food in secret. There’s no other explanation for the lack of weight loss.

And before the excuses start flying (genetics, medical condition, etc), know I struggle with *all* these issues. I have PCOS, Hashimotos, a history of anorexia, and my moms side of the family struggled with weight. So when I say I know how hard it is, it’s genuine. If I don’t stick to a plan, I will gain weight (like, IMMEDIATELY). I have to work harder and eat less than regular people but you know what? My joints thank me. My bad back thanks me. And I like fitting into my size 29 waist jeans and looking decent in them. 

So Janelle, there IS a magic formula out there. It’s called completely changing your lifestyle (and admitting you’re a secret junk food eater). After you do that, your body will respond. Be patient and stick with it — it won’t happen in a month. Maybe you won’t notice for 3 months — but you will begin feeling better.

Please stop with the “magic potions”.  The right formula exists —  it’s in your garden and the produce section. Drink water. Eat plants and lean protein. Get some therapy and stop selling magic formulas that don’t work. 

Regards, 

Turtle (someone who “gets” it and can also pick out phonies) 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5

Plexus is fantastic!  But if it doesn't quite work for you?  Send us $149.99 for Pivotal, an offshoot of Plexus that has a little bit more alphahydrogenated neopores to give you that little OOMPH you need to lose weight FAST!  And don't worry!  If Pivotal doesn't quite work either?  Try Purchase!  The 150-day cleanse system with extra biosulphurous megatordiasphaloglomulate!  And for the small, additional amount of $249.99, we will even throw in Percolate, our glow-in-the-dark liquid made of new monoglow technology that is sure to clean you from the inside out!  Send your bank's routing numbers to Janelle Brown ASAP, this is sure to go fast (just like you'll be doing soon)!

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

Janelle does look quite fetching in this dress.  Maybe she should go to a professional seamstress/dressmaker and have a few made up to have on hand in the future.

Something I learned from Barbra Streisand years ago.  She said when she found a piece of clothing that really looked great on her she would buy several so she would always  have one in her wardrobe for a while.  I began doing that with my nice stuff, and I really have come out ahead with a very nice wardrobe. 🥰

However, Barbra didn't offer any advice on what to do when you can only wear your good stuff a month outta every year.  😪😁

• Like 2
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Did I miss the disclaimer that states "These products are not FDA approved" 

It makes me irrationally angry that Janelle, Maddie and Christine are riding high on the hog by pushing these magical cure-alls laced with unpronounceable chemicals on gullible people.

There is no need for gut cleanses or fasting if one eats a balanced diet including fiber and adopts even a moderate exercise regimen.  Unless a person has a chronic digestive disease, this will work, it's the way living, breathing bodies were designed.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Did I miss the disclaimer that states "These products are not FDA approved" 

Silly!  If the "Plexus Scientists" say it's okay, then bottoms up! (no pun intended, mostly).

• Applause 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Based on the two posts from @Ginger90, Janelle is starting her 3-day reset on the plane to visit "the grandbabies."  She'll need Pivotal as soon as she lands in AZ, although it typically takes her a month or more to get back to her routine.  It will be interesting to see if Maddie's shilling the reset, too.  

Janelle's eyebrows are atrocious in that photo.  Maybe she just dyed them, or maybe she was reviving the Hawaiian vacation prank. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

Based on the two posts from @Ginger90, Janelle is starting her 3-day reset on the plane to visit "the grandbabies." 

She did it a few weeks ago.

1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

It will be interesting to see if Maddie's shilling the reset, too.  

She’s shilling it but not including any personal experience.

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Guess J can’t find her RV… 

I am thinking living in the RV wasn’t as cheap as she expected. And there is no space for her much unused excersize bike.

I think when she closed up the RV she moved in with Garrison.  Probably doesn't want the hassle of dealing with it.  Plus with all the fires out there, they might have decided it's best not to put it up this year.

• Useful 4
22 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I'm guessing part of #momlife was "loosly" teaching Maddie how to spell

Not even that! That bit was done by Christine😜 For years, her mom life consisted of sleeping in the same house as her kids at night. Not that it really was her fault, someone had to provide an income for their ever growing brood of kids....

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Is this some sort of hashtag competition with Meri?  If so, Janelle wins with 26. I think the most Meri managed was 21 in a post.

maybe the more time she spends doing hashtags the more weight she will drop? yeah right who am I kidding

I have learned that just because these idiots hashtag something, it certainly doesn't mean its true

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I have learned that just because these idiots hashtag something, it certainly doesn't mean its true

Whatever they hashtag I actively avoid!  They really ought to add #griftersuntilwedie to their postings.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

Guess J can’t find her RV… 

I am thinking living in the RV wasn’t as cheap as she expected. And there is no space for her much unused excersize bike.

But she still has to pay the storage fee, the insurance, whatever payments she owes etc. I wouldn’t be surprised to find she quietly sold it.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4