Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

(edited)

8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

She is so weird.  Guess what, J girl, I added stir-fry veggies to my Southwestern soup.  How many brownie points do I get?  😜

But did you put in as many as you could stand ?

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 16
59 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

monkfruit sweetened maple syrup? Why would one add sweetener to maple syrup? What kind of fuckery is this?

Where would you even GET such a thing?  That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard and, with this bunch, that's saying something.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 5
25 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Real maple syrup doesn’t need anything added to it. 

She probably assumed it would taste like a tree branch so added more sweetener (monk fruit) before even tasting it. I find maple syrup is way too sweet on its own and can only use ~1/4-1/2 what a recipe would suggest.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Because the whole premise of adding monk fruit to maple syrup was so whackadoodle, I had to do a search.  Apparently there is a monk fruit syrup that is a substitute for maple syrup.  I wonder if that's what she used.

I don't think I have ever actually seen monk fruit.  Which sets a record for the number of times I have typed "monk fruit" in my life.

• LOL 20
47 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

Because the whole premise of adding monk fruit to maple syrup was so whackadoodle, I had to do a search.  Apparently there is a monk fruit syrup that is a substitute for maple syrup.  I wonder if that's what she used.

I don't think I have ever actually seen monk fruit.  Which sets a record for the number of times I have typed "monk fruit" in my life.

That is what I was thinking. As a diabetic I stay far away from sweeteners.  I have never used monk fruit, and I am one that stevia tastes really weird. I've looked at monk fruit sweetener on Amazon, but I really don't want to trigger the sweet cravings, plus it is very expensive.

I am more of a salty/vinegar person though I do occasionally have a mini ice cream cone or a sweet and I would rather deal with a natural/regular sugar for those few times.

If that Plexus *carp* is supposed to reduce sugar cravings, why is she seeking sugar substitutes?? Seems she still has sugar cravings...

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

I wonder if Janelle prepared her Monk Fruit properly...

Apparently "Monk Fruit" has to be tenderized to bring out the sweetness

monkop.gif

I cerealy (LOL- pun intended) doubt she prepared her own monk fruit. She probably came across a bottle of the syrup at some trendy/health food store in Flagstaff or online and the light bulb over her head lit up..."Cool new rock star" I can introduce to my "followers". 

Yeah sure Jan...

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

If that Plexus *carp* is supposed to reduce sugar cravings, why is she seeking sugar substitutes?? Seems she still has sugar cravings...

and they are so bad that she adds sweetener (monk fruit) to sugar (maple syrup) and starch (oatmeal) that saliva starts breaking down into sugar in your mouth ... which just exacerbates sugar cravings

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 6
  • Useful 4
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

CC3B81D6-9E3A-4758-BCC3-A027DACADF80.jpeg

384A105D-8DB2-4676-B888-0187EDA82D8B.jpeg

I wonder if she considered an egg scramble with chopped zucchini and mushrooms (cooked with a tad of olive oil)  and a slice of tomato on the side.  Maybe a sprinkle of feta cheese on top. No sugar needed.  I wonder what her calorie total was on her bowl of oatmeal mixture. Hmmmm….oh, I forgot. She doesn’t count calories, right?  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Plexus washes out all those calories, doesn't it?

All those claims they make give me a headache.  Utter nonsense spouted by fools.

PASS.

Mormons in general and the Brown's in particular, seem so firmly entrenched in MLM's as a legitimate way to make a living they will probably never change.  The carrot is always dangling just beyond their reach.

If Janelle had applied the skill sets she does have to another government job when they arrived in LV and later in AZ, with additional courses and credits taken, she would no doubt be in the $100,000+ wage scale.  Couple that with the security of prescribed hours of employment, health benefits, pension plans, paid holidays and sick leaves, she could have been on easy street by now.  

Instead, she chases the elusive "get rich quick" dream to her detriment with no hope of retiring in comfort some day.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

I am positive that J is just posting all this so we talk about her. She cannot be that clueless. She did birth a bunch of kids who made it to adulthood…

Zucchini oatmeal sounds vile. Zucchini with syrup ?! I’d barf. 

Plexus infused oatmeal sounds delicious (I’m sure that’s the next recipe)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Zucchini Oatmeal "Zoats" were a thing here in Germany about two years ago. Never got that hype, and it didn't last very long too. 😉

Edited by Elodia
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2

So still no posts about her living the pioneer plagued life on the prairie? Did Robyn have Kody sell off the land so they can go dancing at the Rusty Nail Saloon? Someone posted that she did indeed purchase the RV, so why is still in storage if she has no plans to head out to drainage dump  pond?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“I’ve been learning”…………

Well, in her defense....until I watched a few people online, I would have never considered eating vegetables at breakfast.  Like chef AJ I think that's her name.  She said the average adult should be trying to consume 2-4 pounds of vegetables and fruit every day.  She said she frequently consumes at least a pound of vegetables at breakfast.  I've heard of the grated zucchini in oatmeal, but have never tried it. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2

I often have vegetables at breakfast, in omelettes with peppers, onions, tomatoes (I know it is fruit) potatoes, garlic. Leftover stuffed bell pepper makes a good breakfast too.  I may have a quirky appetite, but I often have to force myself to eat, so anything that sounds good is what I eat (not zucchini oatmeal though).

• Like 2
  • Love 8

I'm not as sloth-like as Janelle, but I don't have the gardening gene.  Our friend is nice enough to give us tomatoes, cucumbers, and corn.  People in the neighborhood leave zucchini in a box for all to take.  I took some last year on the way home, after my walk.  I made some quick bread with it, and shredded some for a pasta swap that I like to do.

7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From one of their groups. Quite the “health” assessment. 🤦‍♀️

0B38453E-70C2-4CF5-90BC-29A399B05602.jpeg

9FF8FEE3-4CDF-407B-9464-17103E5DA2CF.jpeg

570BEB9E-EF36-42DA-B734-79CE648617C5.jpeg

D6C8F3B8-2630-44D3-A1BB-D9B90B88ED76.jpeg

C3BC128A-DD83-431E-AD74-EFE3188EEF92.jpeg

9CE79CBF-81F3-440A-A2F3-B198C22E4BE8.jpeg

Never would I ever fill out this info.  They probably inundate the fools that do, with Plexus emails making bogus claims.  Boo hiss!

• Like 5
  • Love 3
(edited)

Where to begin?

• If no response, message us after 48 hours.  If no response, message us on FB or IG after 72 hours.  Why not just message one or all of them (after you search for and find their addresses, since they don't bother to share) initially on Facebook or Instagram?  
  • "I have read and understand," or "Option 2."  What is Option 2?  I guess you have to message at least twice on Days 2 & 3 of waiting to learn.
  • "What country are you in?" That's for people who take this assessment while on international vacations.  And, if they live in Canada, wouldn't that be a hard stop, if Plexus is banned there.
  • "There is no right or wrong" Brown to choose.  There are 4 Brown options, but only 3 choices of goals.  This should have been 4 If/Then statements (e.g., If you choose, 'I feel sluggish,' then you join Janelle.)
  • "Please send me the combo options based on my answers above."  Then, why did anyone need to fill out a health assessment?  Or, maybe everyone gets that mysterious Option 2.
  • No mention of a dildo incentive. . . 

Also, wasn't Aspyn shilling Plexus for a moment?  Maybe she's one of their downlines.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:
  • If no response, message us after 48 hours.  If no response, message us on FB or IG after 72 hours.  

Loved your whole synopsis, Grifter Lives.  I have never seen such instructions for anything I've ever enquired about.  If I didn't hear back, I'd assume they weren't interested in my business and go elsewhere!  If they are too lazy and need to be reminded to go back more than 48 or 72 hours to answer a request, and don't mind saying so, who would expect them to reliably process orders & shipments?  The mind boggles.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Well, in her defense....until I watched a few people online, I would have never considered eating vegetables at breakfast.  Like chef AJ I think that's her name.  She said the average adult should be trying to consume 2-4 pounds of vegetables and fruit every day.  She said she frequently consumes at least a pound of vegetables at breakfast.  I've heard of the grated zucchini in oatmeal, but have never tried it. 

Janelle doesn’t have a defense. She’s a certified coach and is required to have higher level of knowledge because of that. It’s her job to know and adding veggies like this has been around a long time. She should have known this already, not just be “learning” it. 

Janelle needs a coach or trainer herself, she has no business pretending to be one — as she has shown us time and time again. And no one calls her out on it.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 6/18/2022 at 7:10 PM, Grifter Lives said:

Where to begin?

• If no response, message us after 48 hours.  If no response, message us on FB or IG after 72 hours.  Why not just message one or all of them (after you search for and find their addresses, since they don't bother to share) initially on Facebook or Instagram?  

If no response, DON’T message us after 48 hours, just Google the answer to your question, then send us a check 😊

• LOL 16
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

If no response, DON’T message us after 48 hours, just Google the answer to your question, then send us a check 😊

I want some cuttings or seeds from the money trees Janelle and Maddie seem to have growing in their gardens.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 6/16/2022 at 8:47 PM, iwantcookies said:

Plexus infused oatmeal sounds delicious (I’m sure that’s the next recipe)

Especially if you like your oatmeal pink and enjoy drinking it from a suggestively-shaped tube.

• LOL 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Because i feel better when i eat gluten free, I have sliced zucchini lengthwise and  used as a substitute for lasagna noodles. It's not horrible.

I've done that and also done it with thin sliced eggplant as the noodles. Both work well.

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Enough salt to kill ya ! Bon appetite! What not great advice from J ! 

People don’t listen to her she does not know what she is talking about.

I think that she reels in enough suckers, that she should be ashamed.  She isn't.

• Love 6
54 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

78C9839F-ACDE-4B35-9A46-717B75583396.jpeg

002BCD88-3D11-4202-AB80-2DA17452004C.jpeg

Holy cow.... what's going on with Maddies bust?  😳

And I' think @Gramto6 is RIGHT about her being pregnant, she has no waist and looks very full in the belly..... I can't believe she wore that dress it's HORRENDOUS in every way, fit, colour, style.. you name it that thing is ugly as hell.

I guess she needs to pop out another kid on TLC to pay down that mortgage.

Janelle is just as large as ever, so much for Plexus helping with her weight.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5