Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

Poppy seed muffins or bagels, Popovers which could have been like a ham/cheese filled; veggies or even fruit filled, and do a fresh fruit play on popcicles

Oh I like that! You are creative Dragonfaerie! 

• Love 3

Regarding Meri's makeup, I have a question...as a northern girl, I cannot imagine wearing such thick layers of makeup in the heat of Las Vegas.  Meri always looks orange and shiny.  Isn't it kind of gross to cake on that much makeup when it's 100 degrees outside?  Mine would straight up melt right off my face if I dared take a trip to the mailbox and back.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Regarding Meri's makeup, I have a question...as a northern girl, I cannot imagine wearing such thick layers of makeup in the heat of Las Vegas.  Meri always looks orange and shiny.  Isn't it kind of gross to cake on that much makeup when it's 100 degrees outside?  Mine would straight up melt right off my face if I dared take a trip to the mailbox and back.

You can see her makeup "melting" and glistening on her face sometimes.  My question is this:   Yeah, they think that some viewers are just mean and catty and they block people who say things they don't like.  But... haven't enough different viewers made comments about her orange face and makeup that it would make her take notice and think - "Not EVERYONE would say that if it weren't true" - and maybe..... I don't know.... want to change her makeup/eyebrows?  I SERIOUSLY wonder if 5-10 years from now, Meri is going to look back and just cringe in embarrassment? (Like she just HAS to be cringing over the banana and scratching Sam on her leg in the bathtub!  ::::Shudder::::)   Because I don't know about you all, but I rarely if ever see orange people out and about.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ginger90 said:

Ok then.  Speaking in defense of the people on this message board - NONE of us insinuated that aging parents shouldn't be taken care of.  What we DID say, is that it takes a lot of gall to be living in a huge house all by yourself and expect the REST of the family who is raising young kids to SUPPORT YOUR aging mother!!      So in response to Meri's tweet I say:   Interesting to know that you expect the other wives to take their income and spend it on a second house for YOU!  Why in the world couldn't your aging mother come live in the house you ALREADY live in?????      (Is that too long for a tweet?)

• Love 22

Oh FFS. It's not like Bonnie was living on the streets. It sounds like she had a perfectly good house in a community she enjoyed before Meri came spreading her champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

ETA: Plus, we have no idea what Bonnie 's true thoughts are since we heard the story only through Meri, who doesn't have the greatest track record with the truth. Perhaps she should have put more thought into the way she was portraying her mother. And I love how nobody has expressed any concern for ANNIE. 

Edited by LilWharveyGal
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Oh FFS. It's not like Bonnie was living on the streets. It sounds like she had a perfectly good house in a community she enjoyed before Meri came spreading her champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

LOL!!  RIght??  It's always an excuse and justification.

• Love 6

I cannot believe she has one fan, let alone many, who buy into her bullshit, and especially spend money on that LuLaNO shit.  Don't people that buy that overpriced schlatta have a friend or acquaintance they could be helping?  Why do they buy from this rude bitch?  I'm not on Twitter, and it's probably a good thing.  Meri does not want to hear any kind of truth, period.  I would not be able to resist telling that horrible woman what for.  The reward would be knowing I pissed her off, and her blocking me.  Has anyone here told her what a bitch she is, and been blocked?  If so, I salute you.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, xwordfanatik said:

Has anyone here told her what a bitch she is, and been blocked?  If so, I salute you.

Shockingly, I have not been blocked by Meri. I have been blocked by Robyn, Jenelle, and MSWC, though.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Color me confused. Normally, when one takes care of an “aging parent” one does so by bringing the parent into their home. I don’t consider sticking an old lady in a big empty house “taking care” of her. What if she falls, breaks a hip, and no one comes to check on her for days? It’s not like Meri can pop over every day. Please. This is a straw man that my seven year old could bat down. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, MrSmith said:

LOL. This might get me blocked by Kody:

You don't "need" the drama Kody! Go get a job and support this huge family in the lifestyle that they have become accustomed to. Good luck with that! 

Edited by RoxieRambles
  • Love 5

If you are not on twitter I wouldn't suggest joining. Meri blocked me for warning twitter users about her batboy and tagging sister wives in the hashtag. Plus her twitter trolls are vicious & stalk people who disagree w/their crusade, see below.

received_10154786785639735.png

received_10154529716279735.png

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bunkerdown said:

If you are not on twitter I wouldn't suggest joining. Meri blocked me for warning twitter users about her batboy and tagging sister wives in the hashtag. Plus her twitter trolls are vicious & stalk people who disagree w/their crusade, see below.

received_10154786785639735.png

received_10154529716279735.png

I see things like this and feel disappointment at how vicious some people can be. I left social media last year because of things like this--hurling insults at complete strangers, trolling, creating fake accounts to do more trolling. If there's a supreme force in the universe, I'm surprised it hasn't wiped us out yet for our aggressive, harassing nature.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I see things like this and feel disappointment at how vicious some people can be. I left social media last year because of things like this--hurling insults at complete strangers, trolling, creating fake accounts to do more trolling. If there's a supreme force in the universe, I'm surprised it hasn't wiped us out yet for our aggressive, harassing nature.

Some of it has gone on for almost 3 years now but there's a silver lining soon, let's say there will be a public book about exactly this subject and possibly the Meri trolls so good will prevail over evil 

At the top of the page is a picture of little house with the words "sister wives" ....  and at the bottom of the page there's a little arrow that says "go to topic listing" "sister wives" .... click either one of those and it will take you to a list of subject threads. You will find it there.

On 1/27/2018 at 6:05 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Did I read that Meri is one of their top 100 sellers?  There's more than one born every minute!

If she is, I'm sure it's only because of her stalkerish "fans" that buy that stuff. 

• Love 3
On 1/30/2018 at 10:51 AM, ginger90 said:

She really isn't meant for a public life is she?  Throw out all your warts to the public and not expect them to say something?  Delusional.  

On 1/30/2018 at 1:41 PM, Kyanight said:

OOOoo Mr.Smith - You make me want to try out tweeter!!  lol

You should!  Its loads of fun!  Just read the warnings up thread.  Yes you do have to be careful and not actually 'attack' anyone unless you want it coming back but it sure is fun to read!

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Yet another platitude.  In light of her recent attitude, this one's particularly rich.  https://twitter.com/MeriBrown1/status/959092794261323777

Yeah, WHAT? Yelling at people on twitter to "back off", blocking and insulting her followers? This woman is seriously delusional if she thinks she is being "respectful" to those who disrespect her. Meri isn't "respectful", she's full on Mean Girl and probably has a Burn Book. 

Gosh these Z-list "celebrities" have serious ego issues. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6

Meri's Twatter epitomizes what is wrong with Twatter. 

She is just a random nobody with nothing meaningful to say, just spewing platitudes and posting hashtags and promoting some shit business.  Fighting with faceless trolls who thrive on the attention, while ass kissing sycophants rush to defend and praise her, all of which Meri soaks up like a sponge. Which encourages her to post more platitudes and hashtags and links to LulaNO, which the trolls will criticize, prompting Meri to go on a banning spree while her leghumpers post love notes to her.

Wash, rinse, repeat. What a waste of time.

• Love 20
On 2/3/2018 at 12:16 AM, ginger90 said:

I'm not sure what people are saying about Bonnie, other than it's not the entire Brown family's responsibility to buy her a house when she already has one or could easily move in with Meri. If they are saying bad things about her personally, then I completely understand why Meri would be upset. It's her mother - who wouldn't get upset if someone attacked their mother?

I also have to say that I get being sentimental about things, and I have no trouble understanding why Meri and her mother would want to buy the house in Parowan. I don't think it's the responsibilty of the entire family to support that, but I get why they want to get it back into the family; whether it's been out of the family for 10 years or 100, that makes no difference. But, the Browns are being reasonable in saying that it should be an income situation. 

Basically I'm saying I understand both sides, but agree 100% that it's not the rest of the family's responsibility to buy the house for Meri. I also think it's unfair to make fun of Meri for being sentimental about it. Meri has a lot of real issues, but that doesn't mean that everything she says, does, or wants is wrong or stupid.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, SL16 said:

What does #LivingMyWhy even mean?

Stupid social media bullshit expression.  She started using it when she joined lulano.  If selling ugly clothes is your reason for living, then I don't know what to say.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I don't get why they seem to believe "chaos" is a source of pride or something to brag about. I see chaos - emotional chaos. 

Because Brown Chaos is a special chaos that we mortals just can not understand

....pass that bottle of green goo around

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

Who is the girl to Meri’s right? The little one is, I assume, Ariella. Is the other girl one of the ‘Y’s or one of Robyn’s?

She looks like Christine's daughter Ysabel (sp?)