Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, MrSmith said:

So much this. Because when Robyn offered to be a surrogate, Meri had to think about it and ultimately decided against it. Based on what Meri said at the time, she had long ago made peace with the idea that she would only give birth to one child. It seemed to me at the time that Robyn offering to be a surrogate put Meri into a little bit of a panic. I don't think she wanted another child by that point and I think that the possibility of it happening terrified Meri. I think she thought she was going to have to say yes to make/keep Kody happy.

I also think Meri enjoyed the back-and-forth and the discussion, such as it was, around the idea of doing fertility treatments. I think that her being reluctant when Kody was excited about it, then being excited whenever Kody became reluctant, allowed her to keep Kody on his back foot and a bit off-balance. I think she enjoyed doing this to him. So she had to play the victim when Kody finally got sick of the indecision and decided to pull the plug on it.

With the added bonus of while Meri was thinking about it Robyn couldn't get pregnant either. So the longer she waited, the longer Robyn would have to wait too. I do agree I think Robyn offering to be surrogate put Meri into a panic. She's always been able to use her lack of children to get her way. Like with money and the house. No doubt a lot of sympathy. But Robyn's offer would take that away from her. If she said yes well she ended up with a baby. The attention wouldn't be all on Meri but Meri and Robyn. Because Robyn did a selfless thing by carrying a baby for her. But if she said no. Well, she couldn't use that to get stuff or manipulate people anymore. She had a chance to try to have another child, but she would be the one who said no.   Any attempt to try and use I only have one kid afterwards would be met with 'you had the option of fertility treatments and use a surrogate and said no'. She probably loved the back and forth with Kody, and the idea she kept Robyn from having a second baby with Kody while hoping to keep it going as long as possible without ever making a decision. Because she didn't want to make a decision. She was shocked when Kody got fed up and pulled the plug. Sure she tried to act like a victim. But this time no one cared. Everyone in the family knew she had the chance to say yes and try for another child and she didn't take it.     

• Love 8
4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I think Robyn offering to be surrogate put Meri into a panic. She's always been able to use her lack of children to get her way. Like with money and the house. No doubt a lot of sympathy.   

After all, she intended to have eight children, and, it's not her fault that she didn't. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Buying the place for sentimental reasons is understandable I suppose. But she obviously isn’t doing so herself. To me, that makes the sentimental part go down the drain. 

I will have to depend on those that can watch. Was there any actual logic applied?

This has to be a rhetorical question...

• Love 14
On 1/8/2018 at 8:46 AM, Mindthinkr said:

I think Meri wanted to be pregnant and have all the attention that being pregnant in the family would give to her. The celebration, baby shower, and the me time.  If it was solely about the baby she would have taken up Robyn's offer to surrogate and have a child to raise. She is getting more desperate in her attempts to garner attention and have Kody become interested in her again. I don't think that he is. 

I thought that the cost of the fertility treatments was one of the reasons that Kody nixed it. They are expensive and there are no guarantees. He already has a lot of mouths to feed and 10k-15k per treatment for in vitro really puts the balance of what he's allowing Meri (the big house for just her with all the add ons) vs the other wives would be way off kilter. She'd lose in a family vote. Especially with it being so easy for Robyn. 

Meri has been damaging her relationship with Kody for a long, long time. You can see it in his eyes and I don't think there's anything she can do at this point to "fix" it. She make it even worse when she puts it like that, too. "I want to FIX this", like her relationship just needs an oil change or new spark plugs. She wants to "fix" it? Ok Mer, build a time machine, go back in time and be a better person. 

Meri's want for a closer relationship with Kody is gone. Not only has that ship sailed, but it sank somewhere in the Mariana Trench, never to be recovered. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 11

“He wants to stay relevant to TLC,” Kendra told Life & Style, adding that Robyn threatened to divorce Kody if he welcomed new women into their home. “If he takes on new wives, she said she’ll leave. This isn’t what she signed up for.”

Just read this and it's probably been discussed to death but.............. what the HECK?  SHE came in as number FOUR and yet she has the nerve to say this?  What a freaking hypocrite!

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

“He wants to stay relevant to TLC,” Kendra told Life & Style, adding that Robyn threatened to divorce Kody if he welcomed new women into their home. “If he takes on new wives, she said she’ll leave. This isn’t what she signed up for.”

Just read this and it's probably been discussed to death but.............. what the HECK?  SHE came in as number FOUR and yet she has the nerve to say this?  What a freaking hypocrite!

Take anything Kendra says with a grain of salt, I don't believe she has an 'in' with Robyn any longer.

As far as Robyn being a hypocrite, she came in with an agenda to become #1 wifey and she won...but just consider the prize.

• Love 7
On 1/8/2018 at 8:28 AM, MrSmith said:

So much this. Because when Robyn offered to be a surrogate, Meri had to think about it and ultimately decided against it. Based on what Meri said at the time, she had long ago made peace with the idea that she would only give birth to one child. It seemed to me at the time that Robyn offering to be a surrogate put Meri into a little bit of a panic. I don't think she wanted another child by that point and I think that the possibility of it happening terrified Meri. I think she thought she was going to have to say yes to make/keep Kody happy.

I also think Meri enjoyed the back-and-forth and the discussion, such as it was, around the idea of doing fertility treatments. I think that her being reluctant when Kody was excited about it, then being excited whenever Kody became reluctant, allowed her to keep Kody on his back foot and a bit off-balance. I think she enjoyed doing this to him. So she had to play the victim when Kody finally got sick of the indecision and decided to pull the plug on it.

I think Meri LOVED being the poor wife whose lady parts could only provide one child to her master Kody and uses/used that to her advantage for sympathy and a way to stand out.  It also gave her MUCH more time with Kody than the other ladies.  She could be the FUN wife who could travel, cook him better quality food, and her house was probably cleaner and quieter than the other wives.  If someone told me she was on birth control the whole time I would probably believe it.  Martyr Meri.

• Love 12
51 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I think Meri LOVED being the poor wife whose lady parts could only provide one child to her master Kody and uses/used that to her advantage for sympathy and a way to stand out.  It also gave her MUCH more time with Kody than the other ladies.  She could be the FUN wife who could travel, cook him better quality food, and her house was probably cleaner and quieter than the other wives. 

I think in real life, before TLC entered the scene, this is exactly what was going on. Meri and Kody had settled into their their groove and it worked. Unfortunately, Meri had a really bad miscarriage just before they started filming. They had to process the whole children/no more children idea again but they did. If I remember correctly, they had discussed  IVF prior to the show, but had decided not to pursue it. They were at a bad spot in their marriage and talking to a therapist prior to the show, but at least were trying to work on problems.

Then Kody got incredibly greedy and his ego (and penis) took over.

Once they were on the TLC GravyTrain, they had to accept producer-driven storylines in order to keep the money coming in. Meri Baby Woes was one of those juicy stories. IVF was brought up again. I think one of the reasons why that whole situation was confusing to us was it had already been decided between Meri and Kody a long time ago, but they had to replay it again for the cameras. They are horrible actors. Then there was the whole Surrogacy Plot. Robyn seized on that storyline a little too hard and played her part to the hilt. While I think Meri knew there was never a chance in hell THAT was ever going to happen (it was just a TLC storyline for the show, right?!), Robyn maybe grasped on the idea a little too much and used it in her overall plan to grind down Meri.

Robyn is batshit crazy as well as a Grade A stealth player. But she knew why she was being brought into the family. It was for the show. It was for money. Back in the early seasons she played her part way too seriously and with too much commitment (hence the crazy TH acts on the couch). But in real life somewhat behind the scenes, in Polygamy Sister Wife Game Play, she had a plan and she got there pretty quickly. Now she has dropped any pretense of being "the sad little divorcee who is so grateful that her friend brought her into the wonderful family". She played her real-life game very well. Meri's real life situation, on the other hand, imploded. The producers scrambled to try and tie it into their storylines. This is one of the reasons they need to just stop filming seasons and go to two-hour yearly updates. These idiots create enough drama on their own, so why bother to pay writers to come up with seasonal storylines?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think Meri LOVED being the poor wife whose lady parts could only provide one child to her master Kody and uses/used that to her advantage for sympathy and a way to stand out.  It also gave her MUCH more time with Kody than the other ladies.  She could be the FUN wife who could travel, cook him better quality food, and her house was probably cleaner and quieter than the other wives.  If someone told me she was on birth control the whole time I would probably believe it.  Martyr Meri.

I'd believe it too.  Remember Nicki on Big Love?  Secret BC pills for years.

• Love 5
Just now, xwordfanatik said:

I'd believe it too.  Remember Nicki on Big Love?  Secret BC pills for years.

LOVED that show!   She is quite manipulative and uses tantrums.  People give in to shut her up.  

• Love 5

I was curious so I looked to see what got this person blocked. I guess this was it:

Donna Huth @condocowgirl Jan 8 Replying to @MeriBrown1

The drama is with crazy Tony. Talk about a dim lightbulb.

View conversation ·    

Carrie @cabthomReplying to @condocowgirl @MeriBrown1

LOL

5:52 PM - 8 Jan 2018

Soooo, do not LOL on Meri's Twitter !!!!

• Love 5
On 1/7/2018 at 10:37 AM, seniorpatriot said:

There was a show about Cody and Meri, where she wanted to have another baby and cody said no. But then he goes on and has more kids with that last wife.  I felt really bad about that for her. I don't think she was barron. 

But didn't Kody offer (or at least discuss the option of) having another baby with Meri via IVF, and she said no? I believe that she was devastated by secondary infertility when she was younger, but I'm not convinced 40-something Meri REALLY wanted another baby.

• Love 3

So, seeing the previews for the next episode (and I can't believe I didn't notice last episode), it looks like Meri has no natural eyebrows. They just look thinly penciled in. With all the eyebrow places in town, you'd think she'd get it right at some point. They're usually too thick, too thin and she almost always overshoots the natural arc.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

So, seeing the previews for the next episode (and I can't believe I didn't notice last episode), it looks like Meri has no natural eyebrows. They just look thinly penciled in. With all the eyebrow places in town, you'd think she'd get it right at some point. They're usually too thick, too thin and she almost always overshoots the natural arc.

You would think that she would try to give Mariah one less thing to belittle her about.

Those brows are straight out of 1930's Hollywood...maybe she spends her lonely evenings watching old romantic comedies.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Ahhh...rude. You know. It's spelled H o n e s t...

Meri's attitude is "don't bother me with the truth."  She can't handle the slightest criticism, whether personal or their "lifestyle" she so fervently believes in!  LOL

• Love 6
14 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri's attitude is "don't bother me with the truth."  She can't handle the slightest criticism, whether personal or their "lifestyle" she so fervently believes in!  LOL

She handles negative comments like a middle school child. Instead of a well thought out, articulate answer, she blocks them or insults them (insert infamous Meri "eye-roll"). She's absolutely rude. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

But didn't Kody offer (or at least discuss the option of) having another baby with Meri via IVF, and she said no? I believe that she was devastated by secondary infertility when she was younger, but I'm not convinced 40-something Meri REALLY wanted another baby.

Well she said she did. She took Cody out to some rocky mountain range to approach it with him. He said no. Even Robyn was shocked that he said no after Meri told her about it. 

• Love 2
On 1/8/2018 at 10:45 AM, Kellyee said:

Kody finally said no to another baby with Meri after Meri went back and forth and changed her mind 6,000 times just to yank Kody's chain. When Kody finally said No, after begging Meri to try fertility treatments for years, Meri took the opportunity to play the victim. Do not feel bad for Meri. She has made her own misery, and continues to be miserable on purpose for attention. Meri has options and chooses not to leave.

I know that around the time she said she wanted a baby her nest had just gotten empty and she was talking about not being sure what her purpose was anymore. SO maybe that's all it temporarily was for her. 

23 hours ago, seniorpatriot said:

Well she said she did. She took Cody out to some rocky mountain range to approach it with him. He said no. Even Robyn was shocked that he said no after Meri told her about it. 

I felt like Meri had dithered too much at that point. Too much back and forth. By that time, Kody was over it. Probably not even sure of her motivations any more. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I felt like Meri had dithered too much at that point. Too much back and forth.

As I recall, he wanted it. then she didn't.  Then she wanted it, then he didn't.  Then they talked, she wavered, he finally said no and she suddenly went into a grand depression claiming she was finally ready.  Although I could be wrong. I didn't care then and I care less now.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I felt like Meri had dithered too much at that point. Too much back and forth. By that time, Kody was over it. Probably not even sure of her motivations any more. 

The constant dithering is why I wonder if, by that point, Meri REALLY wanted another baby, of if she just wanted attention from Kody so the topic stayed unresolved.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes Meri was soooo indecisive. Either you want it or you don't. It seemed like she was waiting for Kody to take the lead, or she wanted him to be more excited about it, or something. I just remember those scenes seemed to go on forever.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Christi said:

Did some googling....Meri had the grand opening for the bed and breakfast on Dec 17, 2017.  Lizzie's Heritage Inn... https://lizziesheritageinn.com

I prefer to stay at larger inns with more amenities, but if BnB's are one's thing, this place looks adorable. I've certainly seen much worse online, and for more money. Each room having its own bathroom is a plus too - many BnBs have shared bathrooms!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

The constant dithering is why I wonder if, by that point, Meri REALLY wanted another baby, of if she just wanted attention from Kody so the topic stayed unresolved.

Agreed. I felt like it was more about wanting him to FIGHT for it, than her really wanting it. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

He can't stand her. The camera manages to capture his eye-rolls and annoyed looks when Meri gets them together to discuss anything. Like, "Oh gawd, what NOW?". He doesn't even try to hide it. 

1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Fight for it=fighting for her.

She expects him to fight for her, but she does nothing to fight for their relationship. Instead, she whines about how she needs to take care of herself and expects the family to support her with that. She's hiding behind a thin veil of deception, looking for happiness around every corner, running, hoping her past indiscretions will just disappear with time. Instead, she's making it worse. 

• Love 1

Surprised to learn that the grand opening happened on a Sunday. Wait, I'm surprised to hear that there even was a grand opening. I mean, #1 who in that BFE town could possibly not know the Inn's location and #2 why would they care about what it offers? It's not like the townies are ever going to stay there. With the size of the mortgage, the lack of location location location, the lack of business experience (let alone common sense), and the inability to recognize that needs should have priority over wants ... this is one ticking financial time bomb. 

• Love 9

Hey y'all, possible scoop!

I was googling the B&B and came up with an LLC that was registered at that address on November 14, 2017 - Blue Shutters, LLC.  Meri is listed as the registered agent, and apparently the company sells shades, blinds, and shutters.  Is this yet another half-baked business scheme in a new industry?  (I don't want to post the link because it contains the Browns' LV address and I think that's against the rules here.)

• Love 10

Meri is listed as the registered agent, and apparently the company sells shades, blinds, and shutters. 

How many blinds and shutters can a town the size of Parowan need?  And you have to know what you are doing with that kind of thing - blinds and shades require very specific measurements unless you are just selling standard sizes in which case you can go to a Walmart.

Maybe they all come with inspirational phrases printed on them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

How many blinds and shutters can a town the size of Parowan need?  And you have to know what you are doing with that kind of thing - blinds and shades require very specific measurements unless you are just selling standard sizes in which case you can go to a Walmart.

Maybe they all come with inspirational phrases printed on them.

I really hate those plaques with inspirational phrases.  I don't want reading material on my walls; I want artwork.  

Whatever she's selling, I bet it's ugly, like LLR, and way overpriced.  

• Love 7

Let's book Anthony Melchiorri (Hotel Impossible) a room at the B&B!  I don't know about the rest of you but it looks like a disaster to clean.  Sarah's Room for example.  That quilt on the bed.  And the bathroom with that matching toilet seat cover and rug?  All this gets washed how often?  It makes me itch just to think about it.  

• Love 13
6 hours ago, PCB said:

Let's book Anthony Melchiorri (Hotel Impossible) a room at the B&B!  I don't know about the rest of you but it looks like a disaster to clean.  Sarah's Room for example.  That quilt on the bed.  And the bathroom with that matching toilet seat cover and rug?  All this gets washed how often?  It makes me itch just to think about it.  

Probably never washed.  I have a problem staying in hotels cuz of the dirt and goo.  

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

Probably never washed.  I have a problem staying in hotels cuz of the dirt and goo.  

And the fact that a lot of hotels have bedbug issues. Egads - who wants to bring a couple home with you?  They can live 18 months off of a single bite, lay eggs like crazy, and fit in teeny tiny cracks like in your computer, at the base of floorboards, etc. etc.

• Love 1

Jebus, how sad. She's advertising the fact that Kody won't see the (dumb) movie she wants to see, even though it's her birthday "date." Nice guy you got there, Meri. He obviously values you so much.

Nice to see you continuing to use Solomon, too. Robyn wouldn't let you use him as a human shield when you were fighting with Mariah, but I guess she's okay with you using him as bait to lure Kody to the movies.

The whole thing is depressing.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Jebus, how sad. She's advertising the fact that Kody won't see the (dumb) movie she wants to see, even though it's her birthday "date." Nice guy you got there, Meri. He obviously values you so much.

Nice to see you continuing to use Solomon, too. Robyn wouldn't let you use him as a human shield when you were fighting with Mariah, but I guess she's okay with you using him as bait to lure Kody to the movies.

Meri gets a kids' movie, while Dayton (with Kody and Robyn in tow) went to a Vegas show (Blue Man Group). 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Well, their relationship is kind of depressing, but there are movies I won't go see and movies my husband won't go see, so that is not an issue in and of itself. 

This is another example of how this family can't win - Meri gets picked on for the perceived idea that she doesn't spend time with the family, then gets critisized for "using" family members to get what she wants - oy!

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Meri gets a kids' movie, while Dayton (with Kody and Robyn in tow) went to a Vegas show (Blue Man Group). 

It sounds like Meri wanted to see that movie.

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

This is another example of how this family can't win - Meri gets picked on for the perceived idea that she doesn't spend time with the family, then gets critisized for "using" family members to get what she wants - oy!

I think you are blurring the opinion of multiple posters who have expressed various thoughts about different situations. I assure you I have never criticized Meri for not spending time with her family. I can't imagine why she would want to. She seems to dislike everyone - which she is free to do - so why should she deal with people she doesn't like?  And who don't like her? I guess I've just never been down with being a fake, so I'm okay with it all.

What I'm not okay with is Meri transparently using Solomon to shield herself from Mariah's wrath or to manipulate Kody into taking her to some dumb ass kiddie movie that's her idea of a good time. And broadcasting it to the world in such a way that makes clear she thinks it is cute "lol" worthy material. I think it's fucking SAD.

Spend time with Solomon because you love him, not because you need his presence to pressure your 1/4 of a husband into seeing a movie about a fucking teddy bear or whatever the hell Paddington is.  Take Solomon on your own and spare yourself the presence of a man who clearly can't stand you and is only going because he will look like shit if he refuses (or even worse, just going to please the mother of the child in question, his actual FAVORITE LEGAL WIFE).  Or if you are serious about rebuilding your relationship with Kody, maybe pick an activity a grown man would want to participate in instead of something he clearly has zero interest in doing.

I could go on but I think I've made my point. Meri is an idiot. A manipulative, childish, selfish idiot. YMMV! 

• Love 15
38 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I think you are blurring the opinion of multiple posters who have expressed various thoughts about different situations. I assure you I have never criticized Meri for not spending time with her family. I can't imagine why she would want to. She seems to dislike everyone - which she is free to do - so why should she deal with people she doesn't like?  And who don't like her? I guess I've just never been down with being a fake, so I'm okay with it all.

What I'm not okay with is Meri transparently using Solomon to shield herself from Mariah's wrath or to manipulate Kody into taking her to some dumb ass kiddie movie that's her idea of a good time. And broadcasting it to the world in such a way that makes clear she thinks it is cute "lol" worthy material. I think it's fucking SAD.

Spend time with Solomon because you love him, not because you need his presence to pressure your 1/4 of a husband into seeing a movie about a fucking teddy bear or whatever the hell Paddington is.  Take Solomon on your own and spare yourself the presence of a man who clearly can't stand you and is only going because he will look like shit if he refuses (or even worse, just going to please the mother of the child in question, his actual FAVORITE LEGAL WIFE).  Or if you are serious about rebuilding your relationship with Kody, maybe pick an activity a grown man would want to participate in instead of something he clearly has zero interest in doing.

I could go on but I think I've made my point. Meri is an idiot. A manipulative, childish, selfish idiot. YMMV! 

I totally see your point - BUT - on your birthday you shouldn't have to pick an activity that a grown man wants to participate in.  Any OTHER time - sure.  But if what Meri wanted to do on her birthday was go see a kid's movie - then she should get to see it and KODY should suck it up and be a decent human being just because it's her birthday.  And that's what she wanted to do.  Not sure why she took Solomon unless she's afraid to see a kid's movie without a kid because of what people might say.   I went to see Shaun the Sheep - (well duh - it's obvious I think he's a cutie patooty!) with my 21 year old son and believe it or not there were other adults in the audience there without any kids.  Of course we went kind of late at night, lol.  But you get my point.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I totally see your point - BUT - on your birthday you shouldn't have to pick an activity that a grown man wants to participate in.  Any OTHER time - sure.  But if what Meri wanted to do on her birthday was go see a kid's movie - then she should get to see it and KODY should suck it up and be a decent human being just because it's her birthday.  And that's what she wanted to do.  Not sure why she took Solomon unless she's afraid to see a kid's movie without a kid because of what people might say.   I went to see Shaun the Sheep - (well duh - it's obvious I think he's a cutie patooty!) with my 21 year old son and believe it or not there were other adults in the audience there without any kids.  Of course we went kind of late at night, lol.  But you get my point.

Pretty sure the reason she took Solomon was to get Kody to go with her at all.  The way things have been going between them, he probably would have been quite happy to just take a pass on any birthday celebration for her.  By involving Sol, his Golden Boy, Meri manipulated Kody into a night out.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Pretty sure the reason she took Solomon was to get Kody to go with her at all.  The way things have been going between them, he probably would have been quite happy to just take a pass on any birthday celebration for her.  By involving Sol, his Golden Boy, Meri manipulated Kody into a night out.

Maybe so.  But that reflects terribly on Kody, not Meri.  Most people don't say, "It's your birthday!  I feel like doing this - so you can come along if you want to".  or "It's your birthday - we'll go do something if you pick something I want to do".   Not to mention a movie is a cheap birthday outing/present when you go all out for your other wives.  I personally think she took Solomon so that both she and Kody wouldn't have to worry about what everyone else thinks if they saw them at a kid's movie.  I think Kody would have been quite content to let Meri take Solomon out and he (Kody) stay home.  lol

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Maybe so.  But that reflects terribly on Kody, not Meri.  Most people don't say, "It's your birthday!  I feel like doing this - so you can come along if you want to".  or "It's your birthday - we'll go do something if you pick something I want to do".   Not to mention a movie is a cheap birthday outing/present when you go all out for your other wives.  I personally think she took Solomon so that both she and Kody wouldn't have to worry about what everyone else thinks if they saw them at a kid's movie.  I think Kody would have been quite content to let Meri take Solomon out and he (Kody) stay home.  lol

I concur and also I think she made it pretty clear in the IG post that she had to bring Sol along to get Kody to come.  I also think it's sad that the best she can get for her birthday is to go see a movie.  Nothing about dinner or a meal of any kind and he looks like he's just there, no cuddling for them.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I concur and also I think she made it pretty clear in the IG post that she had to bring Sol along to get Kody to come.  I also think it's sad that the best she can get for her birthday is to go see a movie.  Nothing about dinner or a meal of any kind and he looks like he's just there, no cuddling for them.

It's pretty clear to me that the post was a light-hearted joke. Regardless, it is a cute picture of the three of them. 

Edited by Gothish520
  • Love 4