Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Honestly, it reminds me of the reception rooms in funeral parlors, where you stand around awkwardly sipping cups of tea and eating little sandwiches after the service.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12

After an exhausting day of taking in the sights of beautiful downtown Parowan, you may decide to kick back and enjoy a glass of wine before retiring for the evening.  But Wait...there is not ONE surface where you could sit a glass or coffee mug down.  Obviously, a room not intended for actually living in.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Honestly, it reminds me of the reception rooms in funeral parlors, where you stand around awkwardly sipping cups of tea and eating little sandwiches after the service.

That's what I was going to say.  Stiff chairs so as to not encourage people to stay too long.

That bilious green carpet has 1963 written all over it.  I imagine the room smells dusty & musty unless Meri takes those horse-hair chairs & settee outside and beats them regularly to release the dust.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

The one time I stayed in a quaint old BnB, an old miners cabin, we had to charge our laptops in the owner's modern addition, the only area with grounded, 3-prong plugs.  No thanks.

• Love 2

I may know what motivated this preachy/teachy moment by Meri.  According to a commentor on a SW facebook site I am on, Meri was flogging her USED LLRags on one of her lives a few days ago. 

She was trying to add value to the clothes teasing the faithful followers by saying "guess which episode I wore this item on?".  A bold soul chimed in asking "was that the thing you wore in the counselling session when Kody told you he had never loved you?"  I guess it brought the fun and games to a halt and Meri's "walls" came up immediately.  She instructed her off camera assistant to block that individual, spelling out the name so there would be no mistake.  Meri got her "fillins" hurt by someone that dared to mention the less than perfect life she wants everyone to believe she lives.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Meri, we're on to you.  You're a gigantic phony.  You post ironic shit, considering how you act.  You're mean and nasty, and just like your fellow narcissistic ex-husband, you can't see how stupid that makes you look.  Do you own a mirror?  Use it.

• Love 14

2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

A bold soul chimed in asking "was that the thing you wore in the counselling session when Kody told you he had never loved you?"  

tenormeryl.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

I wonder if she was asking more than retail for her used clothes? 

From what I heard she was...and she got it.  There's one born every minute.  It's not as if they were iconic garments like the dress Marilyn Monroe wore over the subway grate in The Seven Year Itch. 

Edited by Sandy W
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

The reason I don't wear polyester is that 1) it makes you sweat, and 2) you can never get that sweat smell or other smells out of it.  Can you imagine how much she sweated during that "therapy" session where Kootie told the world that she had deceived him into marrying her and he never loved her?

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So I wonder on her facebook live if she still looks more like this than her photoshop

image.png.aca3ad4297821eda3550bd5fb1644700.png

Did she shave off her brows and then draw these on? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Did she shave off her brows and then draw these on? 

I think this is an old photo, taken when she was in her Bette Davis phase.  Lately she has been channeling Joan Crawford eyebrows.

• LOL 7
38 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

This like the side hug of rooms. Or if Meri were a room. Everyone is there but they’re all just standing around awkwardly, not making eye contact. 

Beautifully put! Perfect analogies. :-)

• Love 5
(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 4:42 PM, Sandy W said:

I may know what motivated this preachy/teachy moment by Meri.  According to a commentor on a SW facebook site I am on, Meri was flogging her USED LLRags on one of her lives a few days ago. 

She was trying to add value to the clothes teasing the faithful followers by saying "guess which episode I wore this item on?".  A bold soul chimed in asking "was that the thing you wore in the counselling session when Kody told you he had never loved you?"  I guess it brought the fun and games to a halt and Meri's "walls" came up immediately.  She instructed her off camera assistant to block that individual, spelling out the name so there would be no mistake.  Meri got her "fillins" hurt by someone that dared to mention the less than perfect life she wants everyone to believe she lives.

She's shilling her USED clothes? And people are dumb enough to buy them? 

This ASSHOLE talks about "be careful what you say" and all, "not everything is about you", well, clearly this doesn't apply to Meri Brown, only others in regards to HER. She could have taken her used clothes and donated them to Good Will and silently been done with it, providing people with cheap clothing as an anonymous donor. But NOOOOOOOOO. Meri has to make everything about her--she's now not only profiting from her used clothes, but making a circus of it. **Edited to Add**--not that there's anything wrong with selling off used clothes, but usually it's done for a lesser price and less of a "ME ME ME" vibe. 

I'm glad she got her feelings hurt. The narcissistic witch deserved it. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

She's shilling her USED clothes? And people are dumb enough to buy them? 

I wasn't sure it was actually the clothes that she wore.  I though  it was the same item, but not hers.  

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I wasn't sure it was actually the clothes that she wore.  I though  it was the same item, but not hers.  

I don't belong to Meri's LLR group, so I can't confirm that it was her own used clothing, but the comments I read on one of the FB groups I belong to, were definitely under the impression that the clothes came from her personal closet.  Plus, if the rag magazines can be believed, a google search reveals that at least 3 of them report that they were her own used clothes.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hope it's the latter, Sandy!  The question is:  would she wash that dirty hair afterward?

Would she even realize that it happened?🐓🚽😂

• LOL 4
(edited)

I thought it was a cartoon rendering of a ghost, with the black spots being two eyes and an open mouth wailing at her. Am I seeing it wrong? 

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

I thought it was a cartoon rendering of a ghost, with the black spots being two eyes and an open mouth wailing at her. Am I seeing it wrong? 

Now that you point that out, I see the ghost too.  I mistook the point on the top of the head for the chicken tail feathers.  Thanks Liddy.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Now that you point that out, I see the ghost too.  I mistook the point on the top of the head for the chicken tail feathers.  Thanks Liddy.

I totally saw the ghost 🤣

• Love 5

Dear Meri:

High on your list of making the most of the second half of 2020 may be getting those bunions attended to.  If your feet don't hurt, you won't be so cranky and you'll be able to participate in the LLR virtual dance party with wild abandon.

IJS,  Sandy W.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

This is like a Rorschach test, I am still seeing the ghost. This reminds me of the Batman logo, the bat inside the oval? What I saw was jack-o-lantern teeth. I never said anything to anyone but I kept thinking WTH do teeth have to do with Batman these days? Is it something in the movie? (I never saw the movie, only the old TV show and the TV logo was clearly a bat). One day I noticed the logo in a magazine across the table, upside down to me, and I saw a bat inside an oval. Eureka! 

PS: Adam West the '60s TV Batman used to ski almost every weekend at the resort where I worked during high school. Tourists were like "Is that him, it can't be him, it looks like him." I could hear them so I knew he could. He was a hambone, quite handsome, rarely made eye contact or spoke to anyone and spent a lot of his time posing. Very erect posture, very tall, tight ski pants, big white teeth, ski tan, poles planted, soulfully gazing into the distance, knowing that people were taking his photo but not acknowledging it. OMG sorta like the Brown clowns now that I think of it. Dang, he was Vogue-ing when Madonna was in diapers. My job was to attach tickets to something skiers couldn't take off to let a friend borrow instead of buying their own ticket, meaning their pants. I attached his ticket to his fly a few times and will give him credit for not being a pelvis-thruster like too many guys were. Ha ha, that was fun the first 500 times someone did it said no one ever. 

Lots of TV shows and movies filmed in our little town because we were only 90 minutes east of El Lay. My favorite sighting always was Lee Marvin. He was very nice (and very handsome and that voice, wow!) and he loved his booze and he hung out in the favorite bar of the locals, in the middle of our only downtown block. (Chad's Place - Work is the curse of the drinking man). He liked to dance with my mom because she was a very good dancer. I was walking to our music store after school one day and noticed cars in both directions hugging the outside of their lane (and it was a 2-lane road, that's all we had in our town). He was lying on the dividing line, arms outstretched, singing for all he was worth. I had to get to work so I don't know how long they left him there, or how long he had been there. But he was pretty dang happy. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Nothing says "Rise Morning Fitness" and "Dance Party" like sitting with your feet up next to your laptop.

Sitting back admiring the matchy matchy effect of furniture lined up like soldiers against the wall.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Mariah’s picture is behind the lampshade. 😁

OK, I can't see the chicken and I can't see that either. Are you guys playing "Made ya look"?

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

OK, I can't see the chicken and I can't see that either. Are you guys playing "Made ya look"?

🤣

No, I should have said, Mariah’s picture ( on the wall) is hidden behind the lampshade. I recall from another post, that’s where her picture hangs at Meri’s.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

"The magic of Lizzie's" LOL

Dear Meri,

Thank you for being understanding about my continued absence.

Sincerely,

Not Without A Court Order

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3

For those of us that can only dream of someday visiting this historic landmark, we can content ourselves with a small slice of heaven by purchasing a souvenir of a place we have not visited.

Apron---$30.  Cotton cap...$22.  Flour sack dishtowel---$13.  Slate coasters--- 4/$20.  Hot pads (crocheted by Bonnie but no logo)--- 2/$10.  Small tin of mints (reusable tin)---$5.  Mug---$15.  Rice Krispy Treats (cookie butter recipe)--- 8/$40.  Original recipe RKT---4/$16.  Tote bag---$20.  Gift certificates available in denominations of $25.

Step right up folks, impress your friends and guests with these cosmopolitan household accessories.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ah Sandy! Thank you for ferrying that info to us, now we won't all be logging hits on the site. "Cosmopolitan household accessoriees.'  ROFL Nicely done!

The woman has brass ovaries. We sell this and that and those AND we have gift certificates, come on down! 

If she was a nice person I would feel sad that she is trying so hard to beg her way out of the very, very poor decision to buy that dump.

PS: just noticed that there are two tiers of rice krispy treats, original and elite. I'm dying here...

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5