Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

(edited)
48 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

She looks like a doll.

Bride of Chucky? 

I don't have to look at the ig comments to know that there will be dozens of ass kissers saying how young and beautiful Meri is. 

If you're on Insta, you KNOW what a filtered face looks like!!!

ETA someone must've said something about the extreme filtering because she turned off comments.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

She looks like a doll.

Those eyebrows are scary.  She's such a phony with that filtering.

Bride of Chucky, yes.  Mary Make-Up, no.  Not even as a kid would I have drawn those hideous eyebrows!

• Love 8

I'm guessing she got some pretty nasty comments.  However, I wonder if some of the comments were genuine efforts to let her know she posted a picture that was so grotesquely edited and filtered that her own mother would barely recognize her.  I'm not on her social media, but if I was, I would have been seriously tempted to leave a very nicely worded comment that the picture was LESS THAN FLATTERING and that she might want to reconsider whether it stayed or not.

I don't like her, but the picture was that bad and posting it was just begging for ridicule.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

I don't like her, but the picture was that bad and posting it was just begging for ridicule.

Like mother, like daughter.  Neither can stand anyone who doesn't fawn over them.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Meri always seems to extend her left eyebrow farther into the center of her face than her right eyebrow.  Does she not have a mirror?

And more importantly, doesn't she realize how unnatural she makes her eyebrows?  No one in the world has eyebrows like that.  She should just connect the two lines in the middle of her nose and go around as a cro magnon.   No more bizarre than how she draws them on currently.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 6/25/2020 at 4:58 AM, MonicaM said:

Maybe they don't have insurance and they were able to make a deal on a cash price?  Since they don't hesitate to lie about other things, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't have insurance and were lying that it was some kind of deductible.  Why would they lie?  Perhaps because they know they would look like complete and total idiots if they confessed they didn't use some of their TV earnings to purchase health insurance instead of expensive cars and houses. 

If they DO have some kind of insurance and it has a $50,000 deductible, they need to cancel that policy and look into better coverage.   Even for big time TV stars like the Browns, that's nearly the equivalent of no coverage at all.  

Hope Robyn is enjoying the million dollar home Kootie "forced" her to live in while Christine pretty much begs for money for her daughter's surgery.  Not that I'm letting Christine off the hook either.  She lives in a very nice home and drives an expensive car as well.  I can't help but wonder if a big part of her reluctance to the surgery was because she knew it would cost them a huge amount of money.

I admit I will laugh the day I read Sister Wives is cancelled and the irresponsible Brown adults have to scramble for money.  I will laugh even more when those expensive houses go into foreclosure and the bankruptcy filings begin once again.

It's just occurred to me, when Ribyn and Kody filed for the equity release loan, it was a big deal that they waived some kind of home protection which meant that their home would be protected in the event of bankruptcy, so they'd have somewhere to live. So if Christine files, her home would be protected right? Have I remembered this right?

What if this law is the reason for the move to Arizona? Knowing they will be filing again, and protecting an asset? Can't then explain why Robyn and Kody didn't though

Edited by orangesmartie
  • Useful 5
7 hours ago, Kyanight said:

And more importantly, doesn't she realize how unnatural she makes her eyebrows?  No one in the world has eyebrows like that.  She should just connect the two lines in the middle of her nose and go around as a cro magnon.   No more bizarre than how she draws them on currently.

On Reddit, someone compared her look to the Hamburgler. 

• LOL 16
(edited)
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No comments on that recent post. She probably deleted and turned them off. 

Then she put this in her stories:

F57F570E-2B7C-4975-A477-8CD29F1F31A1.jpeg

“Be nice”? BE NICE?!? This from the queen of snark when it comes to her customers (we’ve all seen her snide comments to/about them)? f she weren’t “Meri Brown”, she wouldn’t be able to get away with this. Her semi-celeb status has allowed her to dish out a level of abuse that isn’t typically tolerated in a sales environment. I know I wouldn’t order from that superficial, snarky, ungrateful old grouch. And she had the nerve to preach “be nice”? 

Ya know what, normally I *am* nice but I have a tendency to snark on posers (Meri, Mariah, Whitney Thore). Meri pretends to be nice, but her meanness has shown itself countless times over the past 10 years. There’s always an excuse from her. I don’t know if Meri knows she’s mean or if she even sees it due to her narcissism, but I doubt it.  

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“Be nice”? BE NICE?!? This from the queen of snark when it comes to her customers (we’ve all seen her snide comments to/about them)? f she weren’t “Meri Brown”, she wouldn’t be able to get away with this. Her semi-celeb status has allowed her to dish out a level of abuse that isn’t typically tolerated in a sales environment. I know I wouldn’t order from that superficial, snarky, ungrateful old grouch. And she had the nerve to preach “be nice”? 

Ya know what, normally I *am* nice but I have a tendency to snark on posers (Meri, Mariah, Whitney Thore). Meri pretends to be nice, but her meanness has shown itself countless times over the past 10 years. There’s always an excuse from her. I don’t know if Meri knows she’s mean or if she even sees it due to her narcissism, but I doubt it.  

Most people don't see themselves as mean they are "honest, blunt," ect. It never occurs to them that they can be truthful without being hurtful. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t know if Meri knows she’s mean or if she even sees it due to her narcissism, but I doubt it.  

I think she knows it, but she has said more than once, growing up you had to speak up if you wanted something or you would never get it.  Another perk of polygamy?  

• Love 1
(edited)

Big sunglasses are an improvement; she should try darker ones and there would be no need to crayon on eyebrows.

How ironic that she spends her life posing, taking and filtering selfies, she orders her followers to do something PRODUCTIVE for a change!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meri always seems to extend her left eyebrow farther into the center of her face than her right eyebrow.  Does she not have a mirror?

Maybe she is using the mirror in the guest room that she posted a while back.  The one where there were no lights over the sink and glare from a window across the room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Maybe she is using the mirror in the guest room that she posted a while back.  The one where there were no lights over the sink and glare from a window across the room.

Could be. I've noticed her mascara and eyeshadow often don't match either, with twice as much on one eye than the other, perhaps because the other eye was in shadow and she was trying to match that.  Or maybe she is using a Whatever Happened to Baby Jane makeup tutorial on YouTube, not realizing it is a how-not-to tutorial.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meri has pretty eyes that would look better if she used a less-is-more makeup strategy.

Keep in mind that the face Meri sees in the mirror when applying makeup is her real face, and the amount of makeup applied may be more in scale.  By the time she has fiddled with filters to alter the contours of her face, the only thing that leaps off the page is the heavy handed eye makeup.  Someone must have told her that she has pretty eyes and this would be why she plays them up and deliberately doesn't wear lipstick, so the attention is drawn to what her best feature is.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I wonder how Mary came to have such a high opinion of herself?

Meri came from a polygamous family with 24 siblings where there was no doubt, a lot of jockeying for attention.  Meri perceived herself as the level-headed one, who was always in control and should have the admiration of all others.  This may be why she is overly self-defensive when the slightest criticism is leveled at her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

4 zoos in the United States have pandas:

• San Diego
  • Atlanta
  • Smithsonian National (Washington, DC)
  • Memphis

Where do you think she took that photo & why would she be there?

Actually, the pandas from the San Diego zoo went back to China last year.  I wonder if that's on old picture since I cannot imagine she would be traveling to any of the rest of those places these days.  But with old weird Mer, who knows.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Actually, the pandas from the San Diego zoo went back to China last year.  I wonder if that's on old picture since I cannot imagine she would be traveling to any of the rest of those places these days.  But with old weird Mer, who knows.

Meri may be up to more of her hi-jinks to arouse chatter.  Next, we may expect to see photos of herself with some random guys to maintain the mystique.  #Love...#Obsessed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

• San Diego
  • Atlanta
  • Memphis

It's gotta be San Diego. Proximity wise. And they're open now. Or maybe that's an old photo. 

I think it's an old photo personally, based on the hair and that she didn't filter the shit out of it. I also noticed she "limited" comments probably because she didn't want to answer this kind of question. I think if she was actually at the zoo it would be all over her Instagram story. Not just one photo. Because she couldn't just say "yes, it's a photo I took last year or two years ago" and be truthful about it since she's not a truthful person.

She's also bending over backwards to convince everyone that she's SOOO happy. Trying way too hard. 

PS it's a shame that no one here is on her Facebook LLR VIP group. I don't think she can filter her mug on her Lives. 

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

It's gotta be San Diego. Proximity wise. And they're open now. Or maybe that's an old photo. 

If it's San Diego it would be prior to April 2019 as that's when the pandas left for China.  The Zoo:  San Diego did a segment on their trip back home.

9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it's an old photo personally, based on the hair and that she didn't filter the shit out of it. I also noticed she "limited" comments probably because she didn't want to answer this kind of question.

I think you're right.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

• San Diego
  • Atlanta
  • Memphis

No pandas in San Diego since 2019.   

• Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Well so much for that much touted (by fans) Face Tune weight loss. 

Clearly, she's baking for 2. If I was a paying guest and I saw something being prepared by someone who didn't at least tie their hair back, I wouldn't be eating it. Even back in 1982 when I worked in a restaurant kitchen for the summer it was a requirement to have your hair tied back AND under a cap.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9

The butt-kissing comments are staggering but the only one she saw fit to respond to was from her pretend BF, Blair Michaels.  Even the lady that plans to spend her honeymoon at Lizzies, all the way from Scotland, didn't rate a nod or thank you, we look forward to hosting this important milestone in your life.  Such charm and grace. 🙂

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well so much for that much touted (by fans) Face Tune weight loss. 

Clearly, she's baking for 2. If I was a paying guest and I saw something being prepared by someone who didn't at least tie their hair back, I wouldn't be eating it. Even back in 1982 when I worked in a restaurant kitchen for the summer it was a requirement to have your hair tied back AND under a cap.

Yep. This. 

Her fans are so gullible (and stupid) every time she posts a filtered image of herself, they think she's lost weight. Yet, here she is--do they think she gained 30 lb overnight, then? And loses it the next day when she posts a filtered one? Idiots. 

It's so wrong to be preparing food and not have your hair back. I won't even do that when cooking for myself. Knowing Meri, she wanted to hide the double chin and droopy jowls. 🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yep. This. 

Her fans are so gullible (and stupid) every time she posts a filtered image of herself, they think she's lost weight. Yet, here she is--do they think she gained 30 lb overnight, then? And loses it the next day when she posts a filtered one? Idiots. 

It's so wrong to be preparing food and not have your hair back. I won't even do that when cooking for myself. Knowing Meri, she wanted to hide the double chin and droopy jowls. 🙄

And her eyebrows since she couldn't FaceTune them in, which is why IMO they're always different in every photo.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I spy marshmallows, nuts and cream cheese.  Must be some poly comfort food she's mixing up there.

I’m not poly and that’s MY type of comfort food lol.  
Here she looks like a normal middle aged mom.  Not a filtered clown mask. So that’s something?  

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Does she have anything better to do than take selfies all day? Sheesh.

She takes breaks to "bake" stuff that looks like gooey frosting to me.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

First of all, I thought it was open for "essential" travelers which, knowing the Brown's rather lackadaisical approach to mandates and laws, was probably loosely applied.

Second, if and when I ever feel comfortable traveling again,  Lizzie's of Parowan would certainly not be on the list of places I have to visit before I die.

Third, Nevada sixth is on the hot list for the fastest rising numbers of cases of Covid. Not having a death wish, I'll pass.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13