Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

A one night stay at her B&B doesn't seem like a particularly generous prize to me.  Most people don't live anywhere near the place, so they would have to spend money for travel and meals.  Just so they could have one free night in a tiny B&B in a town where there is nothing to do.  No thanks.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
On 2/12/2019 at 7:09 AM, Kohola3 said:

What the heck is Pickler and Ben?

I didn't know either, until I was visiting family and it was on. I was like, WTF is this? I don't get those afternoon "variety" shows. To me they're stupid and boring. Same with that "Steve" guy and his show (which they also watch). It's like a show about nothing. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I didn't know either, until I was visiting family and it was on. I was like, WTF is this? I don't get those afternoon "variety" shows. To me they're stupid and boring. Same with that "Steve" guy and his show (which they also watch). It's like a show about nothing. 

The format for those types of shows seems very dated to me, yet somehow they endure. 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No.  Just peeing on the carpet underneath the racks of clothes so that the fumes can rise up into the material.

Wasn't it Moseby, Mariah's ESA that Meri was packing around when her fellow catfished victim came to visit and when they were at Parowan for the grand opening, Kody said that Meri couldn't put him on the floor because he would pee all over.

And that would be the dog that Mariah wanted to take aboard an airplane!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

No.  Just peeing on the carpet underneath the racks of clothes so that the fumes can rise up into the material.

I'm surprised that one has survived.  She made the one in Utah watch while its grave was dug before offing it.

Edited by Kohola3
using Brown grammar
  • Love 2

So my dumb question here is, why did Meri answer "Why??"  This is what I will never understand about social media.  I guess if you're a ZZ-list celeb, you have to post random crap to stay relevant or whatever.  But if someone asks you a question that you find insulting or disparaging, why respond at all?  Why did Meri have to answer anything at all, let alone an open-ended question like "Why?"  Either ignore it altogether or give a firm response.  Asking the poster "why" could open up a big ol' can of worms on a public forum - does Meri really want to go there?  Is she wanting to prove her loyalty to Kodoof from within the spotlight of Twitter?  Is Kody going to read her "Why" and offer her a spot back in the rotation?  I don't get it.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Asking the poster "why" could open up a big ol' can of worms on a public forum - does Meri really want to go there? 

As long as it keeps the spotlight on her, yeah.  Her response smacks of righteous indignation - how could anyone think that she should leave the harem?  The fact that her life has been in the crapper for the last couple of years. all on social media, seems to have escaped her attention.  

Of course, as much as she purportedly wants the catfish story to go away, she doesn't.  That simple question will bring the endless circle of responses from her sheeple spinning again and she can prove her love for Kootie by endless blathering and testimonies of eternal love.  Which will be ignored since Kootie is so done with her. 

She's an attention whore.  She loves stirring the pot of shit.

• Love 18
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

As long as it keeps the spotlight on her, yeah.  Her response smacks of righteous indignation - how could anyone think that she should leave the harem?  The fact that her life has been in the crapper for the last couple of years. all on social media, seems to have escaped her attention.  

Of course, as much as she purportedly wants the catfish story to go away, she doesn't.  That simple question will bring the endless circle of responses from her sheeple spinning again and she can prove her love for Kootie by endless blathering and testimonies of eternal love.  Which will be ignored since Kootie is so done with her. 

She's an attention whore.  She loves stirring the pot of shit.

And if she doesn't like the responses from the public, she just blocks them.

Why, Meri? Here's an obvious one (which would be deleted and blocked): "Your spiritual husband and his not-so-micro expressions sees you merely as an associate, not a romantic partner. This "distance" is something you were so upset over in 2015 you were ready to leave them family. Now you ask "why" someone would suggest the very thing you were ready to do in 2015?!"

Ya know, I was hoping this season she'd just up and leave. She keeps saying how much more open she is amongst her friends versus her family, but she's still there--Meri, the Professional Victim. Any more crying from her will be met with jeers on my end. This miserable lump does it to herself. 

ETA; Sometimes I think this woman has the attention span of Dory from "Finding Nemo". 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Note the hashtag 😂🤣

D64C61C5-0B4C-4BDE-8AA3-4EC5F737288E.jpeg

If I were on Twitter, I'd snap back, "Isn't that more than you see Kody alone in a week?"

Edited by Adiba
Spelling
  • LOL 15
  • Love 4

#Editing my a$$, Meri.  When 90% of her appearances on the teevee are her weeping, moping, whining and complaining, a viewer might jump to the conclusion that she is, perhaps, somewhat unhappy.

And it's not an hour, Meri, it's a ridiculous two-hour recap-a-thon every single week.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 15
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Note the hashtag 😂🤣

D64C61C5-0B4C-4BDE-8AA3-4EC5F737288E.jpeg

Blame the editing...the classic defense of every reality show participant who doesn’t like how they’re portrayed. Well, paraphrasing the classic words of an early Real World cast member, they can’t show what you didn’t do. You acted that way, own it!

And even if it was just a storyline for the show (which I don’t buy), don’t break the fourth wall, Meri. Whoever said she shouldn’t engage hit the nail on the head. 

Edited by Kbo
Portray and betray are NOT the same words
  • Love 16
22 hours ago, laurakaye said:

#Editing my a$$, Meri.  When 90% of her appearances on the teevee are her weeping, moping, whining and complaining, a viewer might jump to the conclusion that she is, perhaps, somewhat unhappy.

And it's not an hour, Meri, it's a ridiculous two-hour recap-a-thon every single week.

Let's not forget avoiding anything that's not "safe". Gosh I'd love to see her in a showdown with Dr. Phil. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Let's not forget avoiding anything that's not "safe". Gosh I'd love to see her in a showdown with Dr. Phil. 

Dr. Phil could send her to one of those expensive retreats to "figr" out why she has walls around her, and just what IS her why that she is livin'.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Editing shmediting- it is painfully obvious that Kody and Meri have very little connection to each other. 

It is also obvious that Meri isn’t close to any of her “sister wives”. 

Meri knows exactly why people are saying she should leave. She is too vain and greedy to hop off the Brown gravy train. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Because, well, customer service......

Right? Sigh!

Why make a potential paying customer go digging around? You make it easy. You make them feel warmly welcomed, even before they get there.  I'm on the spectrum which makes social expectations difficult for me and even I get it. A nice, "Sure! Here's the link" and plunk it down for them.

I used to coin her as "clueless" but really I think she's just an asshole. She may as well have said, "Look it up, idiot!"

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I used to coin her as "clueless" but really I think she's just an asshole. She may as well have said, "Look it up, idiot!"

When she first opened the B&B, I looked it up and got a link to the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast/Museum! 😂

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 2/27/2019 at 12:09 AM, Kbo said:

Blame the editing...the classic defense of every reality show participant who doesn’t like how they’re portrayed. Well, paraphrasing the classic words of an early Real World cast member, they can’t show what you didn’t do. You acted that way, own it!

I just had to heart your response and say that I absolutely remember this statement, made by Heather from the first season of the Real World - "they used what we gave them."

I love when a useless piece of random trivia finds a purpose, LOL.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, ginger90 said:

When she first opened the B&B, I looked it up and got a link to the Lizzie Borden Bed & Breakfast/Museum! 😂

That sounds more interesting … and has a 5-star rating (you made me look).  And there is a lot more to do around Fall River, Massachusetts.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

What do we think will be Meri’s new htdo, must-have house build item? I doubt it’ll be another wet bar 😂 

For sure she will require a designated room for her LLWoe clothing, where she can set up her racks and sneer at potential customers for daring to ask questions about the garments.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

What do we think will be Meri’s new htdo, must-have house build item? I doubt it’ll be another wet bar 😂 

She'll probably insist on 5 bedrooms, one for her, one for LulaNO inventory, one for Mom, one for Pudge and one for Sludge when they visit.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

A room for her edgy shoes.

Yes, they probably would fill a room.  I suspect Meri is one of the two wives that Kody told the realtor would not want to give up any of their stuff.

• Love 10
On 2/28/2019 at 6:39 AM, ginger90 said:

Marketing isn’t her thing.

25D7AB5D-A099-4439-BA27-18A8FD7EDD2E.jpeg

I'm going to defend Meri a little bit here - how hard is it to look up that information on the web? I agree that it wouldn't have killed her to link to it, but seriously, why would someone take the time to leave a message on someone's page when the information can be found very easily? 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I'm going to defend Meri a little bit here - how hard is it to look up that information on the web? I agree that it wouldn't have killed her to link to it, but seriously, why would someone take the time to leave a message on someone's page when the information can be found very easily? 

I understand that sentiment as someone who helps lost idiots every single day because they didn't bother to look up the map or trail summary. People nowadays! It's not that hard to Google "Lizzie's Heritage Inn Parowan Utah" and get the search results. My guess is, the people wanted a personal response from her, which they got. 

Customer service can be challenging, especially with how lazy and demanding people can be. I suppose she will always have a base for her hotel so it may not matter if she's terse. It's not like she's got 50 rooms to fill. 

• Love 3

Gothish520,  Agree.  Like looking for something in a store.  I try not to ask an employee unless I just can't find something.  Those people stocking shelve or doing resets don't have time to help every customer that walks past them.  Their main job is to stock or reset that shelf.  Of course some will help if you ask.  I just try not to do it, because I worked in a store and know how hard it is.  Plus some customers think you know everything about every item sold in the store.

• Love 3