Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, neh said:

Let's face it, the Browns are not the most sophisticated of characters. Although, Mariah might be able to fix that when she goes home on break.

She'll probably give each of her moms and siblings a French press so they can be as sophisticated as her.  

• Love 3
6 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

I'm with you. That is deli cheese and meat (meant for sandwiches!) and Ritz crackers. Even Food Lion carries table water crackers and Dubliner cheese. No effort at all was put into this. I would be insulted to be served this.

The cheese looks like the pre-cut slices too. Nothing wrong going the easy route sometimes, but I admit, when I'm trying to impress I go with hand-cut cheese and fancier crackers.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, toodles said:

I wonder how many corn cans Meri painted for her thanksgiving table this year?

I wonder if Janelle was planning and thinking about how she could help and was shocked that Meri went ahead without her.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if Janelle was planning and thinking about how she could help and was shocked that Meri went ahead without her.

THINKING about it.  But not, you know, actually DOING anything.

• Love 9

I can't fault Meri TOO much for her hair. To me it mostly appears as a texture problem, not damage. With hair like that, you either need to flat iron it, put in rollers, blow it out straight, or use a curling iron to get a smooth texture.  My hair is somewhat like that. It doesn't matter how healthy it is, it always has a slightly frizzy aspect to it due to the texture.

Its clear that in this most recent picture, its been totally flat ironed.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, neh said:

I don't think of myself as a mean person. I work on my spirituality..hard. BUT, gosh, I just cannot l like Meri in any way, shape or form.

We are commanded to love one another, not like.  Big difference.  I have relatives that I love dearly, but don't like them and can't stand to be around them.  

• Love 9
On 11/20/2018 at 2:46 PM, Gothish520 said:

I have never heard of this "Tara at Home", but I thought the baker and platter looked nice, so I just did a Google search and turns out it's one of those LuLaNo-like "consultant" companies - oy.

I think that platter needs a companion platter of pigs in a blanket.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I think that platter needs a companion platter of pigs in a blanket.

Maybe go completely 1950's Domestic Goddess and toss on some radish roses, carrot curls and Cheesewhiz stuffed celery sticks.

• Love 9

I've heard the term, of course, but didn't know what it was. So I looked it up, wowzer, and will be joining the brawl. Step off. (I get riled fairly easily during the holiday eating season). 

• Love 5

Jacket is too small, I don't like burgundy and camo together at all, the shirt hits at her broadest part and makes her look "three feet wide" so other than that all is fine, Meri.  Her hair looked nice when it was freshly cut and professionally styled, but she didn't learn a thing and has ratted it up again.

• Love 13

Oh my, not nearly enough colors in that ensemble. There's only navy, burgundy, 3 browns (boots), and 3 greens plus black and tan (jacket). It needs some yellow or orange, or maybe both. C'mon, Mer, loosen up! 

She should quit perming her hair. I was looking at some Season 1 and even earlier photos (when her spawn was a toddler) and her hair is fine, thin and straight. That hair is the most easily damaged and can be lightened or permed but not both. Pick one and then, if you absolutely must do it, go easy on heat styling (irons or hot rollers). Her hair is fried because she perms AND bleaches. Her "waves" that fade at the ends show that her hair is too weak from damage to form a complete curl, even using the largest rods (which ask less from the hair). i used to turn down clients like her who wanted another chemical service. I'd say "Sorry, but my reputation is walking around town on your head, no can do." (Ask the clown next to me, she'll do it. I've seen her do it. SMH). No frequency of or amount of conditioning can revive hair which is that badly fried. *Kody* Cut. It. Off. And. Sin. No. More. Meow, but it's the truth.

#LivingMyHustle

Edited by suomi
typo!
  • Love 18

Where the hell does Meri keep finding these hideous shoes and boots? And OH MY GOD WOMAN, size up 2 or 3 sizes! That means ALL of your clothes, Meri, tops, jackets, jeans, all of it! She never tires of wearing clothes that are so tight they look painted on.

The scariest part of it all, to me, is that she isn't just posting pics of herself purely for fun, she thinks she is "modeling" clothing that she hopes to sell. She's making every ugly LaLaNo piece look even worse by lying to herself about what size she is.

Ok, I will try to say one nice thing...at least she chose a dark wash jean, instead of one of her crazy white-stitching bling bling jeans.

By choosing the right size and style of top, Meri could make herself look like she's dropped 20-30 lbs. Her fashion instincts are so bad.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Where the hell does Meri keep finding these hideous shoes and boots? And OH MY GOD WOMAN, size up 2 or 3 sizes! That means ALL of your clothes, Meri, tops, jackets, jeans, all of it! She never tires of wearing clothes that are so tight they look painted on.

The scariest part of it all, to me, is that she isn't just posting pics of herself purely for fun, she thinks she is "modeling" clothing that she hopes to sell. She's making every ugly LaLaNo piece look even worse by lying to herself about what size she is.

Ok, I will try to say one nice thing...at least she chose a dark wash jean, instead of one of her crazy white-stitching bling bling jeans.

By choosing the right size and style of top, Meri could make herself look like she's dropped 20-30 lbs. Her fashion instincts are so bad.

Agree, the skinny jeans she's wearing look fine to me.

The white stitched bling ones might have looked better on her had she worn the proper fit for her shape. The thing with those jeans--and I don't know what brand she wore--is that those brands often come in many lengths/fits (very popular at Boot Barn). She always chose fits that were too tight for her and instead of a relaxed, polished look she had more of a sausage-stuffed-in-its-casing look. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Agree, the skinny jeans she's wearing look fine to me.

The white stitched bling ones might have looked better on her had she worn the proper fit for her shape. The thing with those jeans--and I don't know what brand she wore--is that those brands often come in many lengths/fits (very popular at Boot Barn). She always chose fits that were too tight for her and instead of a relaxed, polished look she had more of a sausage-stuffed-in-its-casing look. 

I totally agree...the dark wash is a bit more slimming, in my opinion, but the other blinged-out type of jeans would not be horrible, if she'd wear ones that actually fit. I do not understand people who try to squeeze into a certain size, no matter how bad it looks, so they can say "I'm a size x". Makes no sense to me. I'd rather go up a size and look better! Newsflash - everyone can see how you look, but NO ONE is going to come up to you and check the tag inside your clothes to see what size they are! (If someone accosts you on the street to check the size labels inside your clothes, you should probably call the police...)

But Meri's an "independent fashion consultant" and I'm not, so what do I know! For the extremely reasonable price of just 5 grand, you too can be a "fashion consultant"! :-)

1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

LuLaNo has jeans now. I have no clue if she’s wearing them, though. No hashtag to state she is.

Yep, and I doubt Meri would miss a chance to hashtag it. #BecauseSheCan #ShesLivingHerWhy 

And thank you, Ginger90, for always providing us with the latest social media posts! Goodness, what would we all snark on during the off-season without you?

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Not a single one of those leggings would look flattering on me. I’m skinny at 80 lbs and almost everything looks good on me. I’ll go sit at my table for one and say that I do like the ones with kitties. That a reflection on my feelings for cats not LuLaNo clothes. 

• Love 14

Ugh.  Didn't Meri send her imaginary lover Sam some foot fetishist pics, like this, pre-LuLaNo?

Jeez, who wears shit like this outside of the house?  Shame on all of them.  

#SocialRetailer?  Who says so?  What a fucking joke.  The joke's on her sycophantic buyers.

• Love 9

If they weren't so expensive, these hideous leggings would be the perfect gag gift for a fun exchange some friends and I do every year.  The person who comes up with the absolute worst, most hilarious item wins a prize, and I think with a pair of these, I'd be the leading contender.  

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, MonicaM said:

The person who comes up with the absolute worst, most hilarious item wins a prize, and I think with a pair of these, I'd be the leading contender.  

Pair those with an ugly Christmas sweater and you'd be a shoo-in!

• Love 15

I was scrolling to find where I left off and I saw the photo but hadn't read the caption yet. Glanced at it and thought they were displaying some pot holders they crafted for Christmas gifts, for the kids' teachers maybe. And then I looked closer and saw the feet and a sickening realization came to me.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I thought it looked like she was surrounded by wrapping paper packets.

I thought it was fabric to make the kids their Christmas pj's.  Guess she is too busy these days being a #socialretailer.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Who the hell told Meri that she has nice feet? Because honestly, she doesn't. It's got to be hard enough to sell this fugly crap, putting her bare feet on it is not helping!

Kody and Janelle are the only ones with decent shaped feet.  Christine and Meri both have stubby toes  Robyn's wouldn't be bad except for the bunions.  I bet they really hurt.  

• Love 2