Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

For $4,500 you get to stay at another house near her B&B, For $6,000 plus you get to stay at the B&B with Meri 

The application sounds like it’s open to everyone not just Lularot folks.

In case anyone missed it here’s the printout from Meri’s website:

D4EE2A58-1E05-467F-8798-B016FA1147D9.jpeg

78BE19C4-8E10-4BC3-B1FB-CFF855915E67.jpeg

49352625-5188-4452-86B4-8FB8D691B6CE.jpeg

I genuinely hope no one turns up. Who TF has that kind of extra cash just to hang around with Miserable Meri Brown? Who?

I could see Lady Gaga getting that much maybe, or Tom Cruise. But Meri Brown? Why? Why would ANYONE? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I could see Lady Gaga getting that much maybe, or Tom Cruise. But Meri Brown? Why? Why would ANYONE? 

Because she is a cult leader.  It's truly appalling how so many Americans adore celebrities and think their lives are intertwined.  No critical thinking, no common sense, just live to lap up the drivel spewed by Z list celebrities.  No wonder our world is where it is.

• Sad 3
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

What are the realistic thoughts she has about who would apply?  Maybe the high price is one of her walls since also maybe Kody and Robyn suggested it?  She rilly doesn't want to, so prices it out of range. Or, maybe she just does think that much of herself and her Inn.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

What are the realistic thoughts she has about who would apply?  Maybe the high price is one of her walls since also maybe Kody and Robyn suggested it?  She rilly doesn't want to, so prices it out of range. Or, maybe she just does think that much of herself and her Inn.

This latest stunt by Meri has me thinking just……wow. I could see maybe spending a few hundred dollars to chill with her — that’s reasonable. But 4K-6k? To stay in some old house? I also snorted when she said “luxurious home nearby” to her inn for the 4K price. Does she know what actual luxury is?

I found out by chance when I learned a co-worker of ours grew up in a mansion. A real one. With 40 rooms and hallways that felt like they went on for miles. We visited the house (near Phoenix) in 2008 and it felt like a movie set. I knew he came from money but, holy shit. That explained “luxury” to me. 

Anyway, back to whether or not Meri knows what luxury is — I doubt it. She wears and sells LuLaRoe, not Chanel or Louis Vuitton. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Whoa, now.....  That's some real bullshit!!  She's thinking someone wants to spend SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS to be in her presence??  And then probably have to listen to some more of her bullshit about grief???   Good Gawd Almighty.

• Applause 7
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If a training is what fills Meri's cup, she needs to get a life.

But she has the bestest life! Soooo much better than the rest of us!!!! Isn't that the point of her social media and of asking us poor plebs to shell out $6,000 for the honour and delight of her company (good grief).  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

If a training is what fills Meri's cup, she needs to get a life.

Gotta keep up on all of the new ways to suck poor schmucks into her downline, the better to take every penny from them until they go bankrupt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

Whoa, now.....  That's some real bullshit!!  She's thinking someone wants to spend SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS to be in her presence??  And then probably have to listen to some more of her bullshit about grief???   Good Gawd Almighty.

Oh well, nothing she does, or has done ever made sense to me. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

If I had to sit through this training I’d need my cup filled too, preferably with hard liquor 🥃 

I'd have to have a bottle of wine.  "How to Con Suckers Into Your Downline in Ten E-Z Lessons."

Ugh!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

If I had to sit through this training I’d need my cup filled too, preferably with hard liquor 🥃 

Especially if Meri was berating you for not selling more and more and more LuLaCrap to all of your soon-to-be ex friends and distant relatives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

"All that unspent love gathers in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat. . ."

I know it sounds corny, makes us picture Robyn with her eye-boogers & neck lumps, and we know Meri stole the quote off the Interwebs, but it is true when someone dies before you expected. The unspent love is what you didn't say/convey to them whenever you had the chances to during your life but didn't.  Meri should ponder these quotes and think about how she can be nicer to others.  She'd feel happier about herself too.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Especially if Meri was berating you for not selling more and more and more LuLaCrap to all of your soon-to-be ex friends and distant relatives.

I cannot imagine how horrible it would be, to be berated by Meri for not ordering enough ugly clothes to enrich her bank account.  I'd love to know how many of her conned downline have closets full of crap, let alone how many have gone broke buying said crap.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I don’t follow her on Instagram but do troll it occasionally. I can’t find her account anywhere tonight! Did she or they remove therealmeribrown??

Edit: it has occurred to me that she may have blocked me but I don’t recall ever commenting on her posts. I may have liked others’ comments though. 

Edited by Luvless
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Luvless said:

I don’t follow her on Instagram but do troll it occasionally. I can’t find her account anywhere tonight! Did she or they remove therealmeribrown??

Interesting it disappeared. I am not on IG so only see what posters here post.   Wonder what happened there?....  Oh I so hope she kicked Kotex to the curb and left!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, Luvless said:

Edit: it has occurred to me that she may have blocked me but I don’t recall ever commenting on her posts. I may have liked others’ comments though. 

I can still see it, so you may be blocked.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Luvless said:

I may have liked others’ comments though. 

There you have it. She blocked you.  Liking a not-so-nice comment is a no-go in Meri's eyes. But don't you worry,  I don't think you will miss anything except heavily filtered selfies and obnoxious FwF reels with "Just Jenn".

• LOL 4
10 hours ago, Luvless said:

Her account is still there. I guess she blocked you.

You really are not missing much 🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

C56C4C26-F6BC-4FC5-9FA8-0354F50428C8.jpeg

“Application still open”

Yeah no shit. No one wants to spend 6k staying at some old house with a delusional, full-of-herself crackpot when they can use that money — and it’s A LOT— to go to on an overseas vacation and actually see something interesting. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

“Application still open”

Yeah no shit. No one wants to spend 6k staying at some old house with a delusional, full-of-herself crackpot when they can use that money — and it’s A LOT— to go to on an overseas vacation and actually see something interesting. 

I think Meri should be very concerned about having someone/ones in her home who would drop six grand just to be in her presence. They couldn't possibly be right in the head. What would motivate someone to spend that kind of money unless they had an unhealthy fixation on her? I really think she's putting herself in a potentially dangerous situation. Sometimes obsessed fans do crazy things.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

So...for six grand, you can walk out of the front door of your "retreat with Meri" and be wowed by this amazing view. Boarded up windows, junk cars, overgrown yard, broken down greenhouse frame, big pile of I-don't-know-what. (This is the scene where Janelle's RV is pulling away from the B&B. So, yeah, the place across the street is still a dump.) If this is worth six grand, imagine what the $4,500 luxury accommodations are like. (Sadly, this was probably a beautiful property at some point.)

Parowan Dump 3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

D6AEC032-9CD1-488F-8C76-AC31EB57E55E.jpeg

🙄

You still on the show and begging Kody for scraps of affection! Leave girl! 

It must've been a younger person who chose this picture; to me this looks like someone pulling a Richard Nixon "I'm not a crook!" pose.  Plus, the sun shining out of their armpit is a bit . . . odd.  

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, Auntie Freeze said:

Wasn't Leon going to be a yoga instructor at one point? Get them over to do a basic class with your guests somewhere really scenic. You're welcome, Meri. (I mean it's still nowhere near 6 grand's worth, that's laughable, but I'm trying!)

Nothing during that retreat would be 6k worth.

Comparatively, you can stay at the Chief Joseph Ranch where Yellowstone is filmed — it’s a real place — for less than that (and I plan to go next summer I’m OBSESSED). 

A running retreat with an Olympian (Kara Goucher) complete with training sessions, meals and evening activities is $1.000. 

A trip to London for 2 people is around 3k, if you’re doing it on the cheap.

And as others have said, in this economy BILLS and putting food on the table and heating/cooling you house.

What alternate reality does Meri Brown exist in to think people have a spare 6k laying around and if they do, that they’d want to give it to HER boring ass? SMDH. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect was wrong. AGAIN. As usual.
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4