Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

She's loathsome, spoiled, and odious. 

Something is not right with her.  I have never witnessed such unwarranted venom.  If I were her family I would be very concerned for her mental health.

• Useful 2
  • Love 20

What the heck does she have to be so out-of-control angry about?  She's been sheltered her entire life and I bet she knows no one who has been involved in a police altercation.  She preaches "inclusivity, peace, and love" and then paints every single police officer as a Satan.  Two faced bitch.

• Love 24

I just responded to her tweet, about my best friend who is a cop of many years.  I’m sure I will be blocked in 3...2...1....  she can’t handle the truth that there are good cops out there, like my female white cop best friend.  

• Love 17

I'm guessing she's sitting in one of the rooms at the B&B, eating tater tot casserole while her Grandma waits on her hand and foot as she writes these angry missives in the heart of Parowan, that bastion of diversity and change. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Me-me-riah making sweeping inflammatory statements and fighting with law enforcement on Twitter. No ass-kissing supportive comments here!

(Looks like her idea of ‘science’ is the same school as her dear old dad’s, with the ‘kiss others and their hormones go in your mouth’ 🙄)

AC8CCEA4-8097-461C-89A3-712EA3DC6D65.jpeg.762c3689b0d20b6f8b45eb64f707acdb.jpeg3B4F15C0-277A-45CD-8A59-E1EFA7EAABC8.jpeg.6a85449c3a52d862e2284aa060c69853.jpeg6B72AD47-25DA-43C7-9F26-6F1686D6CE5A.jpeg.100d9f65a25c6c46c328213e6d23327e.jpeg95431456-DBAA-4887-B44F-5C142A17585A.jpeg.2955b9e161be20695868371eb8bb3a31.jpegFE6B5A5E-CBAA-45D8-86C1-C005831C64C5.jpeg.c81204f83dd91c84ee9ab28f2c7847a2.jpeg

Wow. Mariah is an ignorant, angry, volatile fuck. Makes me very sad to know the hate and anger she is spreading. It might as well be me she wishes to strike down. 

People are so angry at law enforcement I sometimes feel like letting them. Would it make her feel better if I volunteer to be her punching bag? 

• Love 9

Who is More-iah going to call if god forbid she becomes the victim of a crime? 

All this talk (and in some cases already, act ion) of defunding the police really bothers me. Defunding is not the answer. Proper screening of applicants, ongoing training in peaceful conflict resolution and de-escalation, community policing, all cost money. The system needs reform, the bad actors need to be held accountable.and weeded out, police need to be able to report colleagues' misdeeds to Internal Affairs without fear of reprisals. The culture of policing needs reform.

People are often so stupid that we probably need more police, not less. Mass gatherings outside reopened bars and restaurants (for take out and pickup only) here in NYC are now taking place. These are revelers, most of them without masks. They have turned take out service into a breeding ground for the disease. 

Thank you for your service, TurtlePower and other LEOs who may read this. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Thank you for your service, TurtlePower and other LEOs who may read this. 

I second that and the rest of your post as well.  For every bad officer there are many, many more good ones who are serious about "protect and serve".  Management of departments that allow bad conduct must be removed and changes immediately put into effect.  The "good old boys" network must be dismantled. 

We honestly cannot live in a society without LEO's, it would be total anarchy.  

• Love 14

She must be fun to live with.  Such hatred must be hard to contain.  Wonder if any of her siblings or parents read this vitriol.  I'd love to know their reaction.

Imploding perhaps?

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Who is More-iah going to call if god forbid she becomes the victim of a crime? 

George Zimmerman? That's what happens when a community polices itself.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, toodles said:

Sooooo...how many Get Out The Vote events has she planned.  Anyone?  Anyone?  I can hear the crickets  from here.  

There are a lot of things she could do from her castle tower beside send out ramblings rants. I am involved in a postcard campaign in my county to encourage people not to let Covid rob them of their right to vote and to encourage them to sign up for voting by mail (called "absentee ballots" in MI).  We are also making follow up phone calls and group texts for the same thing.  You can sit in your high priced coffee shop and DO something, Snowflake.  Posting angry crap and berating (and blocking) your critics solves nothing,

All hot air and no action.  What a waste of space and oxygen.  Just go away.

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

There are a lot of things she could do from her castle tower beside send out ramblings rants. I am involved in a postcard campaign in my county to encourage people not to let Covid rob them of their right to vote and to encourage them to sign up for voting by mail (called "absentee ballots" in MI).  We are also making follow up phone calls and group texts for the same thing.  You can sit in your high priced coffee shop and DO something, Snowflake.  Posting angry crap and berating (and blocking) your critics solves nothing,

All hot air and no action.  What a waste of space and oxygen.  Just go away.

I am curious if Mariah even votes. I know that Jill Duggar Dillard on the Counting On forum is always showing her " I voted" stickers, etc. Has Mariah ever done that? I would think that would not be too trivial an event for her to post. She deems every cup of coffee post worthy, so surely a trip to vote would be.

Edited by Liddy52
  • Love 8
On 6/13/2020 at 11:33 PM, Kohola3 said:

What the heck does she have to be so out-of-control angry about?  She's been sheltered her entire life and I bet she knows no one who has been involved in a police altercation.  She preaches "inclusivity, peace, and love" and then paints every single police officer as a Satan.  Two faced bitch.

She only wants inclusivity, peace and love for those that agree with her.  Anyone that whoever wants to divide our country tell her to hate, she hates.  The brushes are as big and broad as they come.  It's all black and white thinking.  Either you're all good or all bad.  She has drunk the Kook-Aid big time and has become a puppet for the forces that intend to tear us apart.

It's just unbelievable anymore that people so fortunate to live in this country where even the least fortunate among us have freedoms and opportunities that aren't possible anywhere else can be indoctrinated to think it's really all that bad.  And it's dangerous, too.

• Love 18

Mariah should be super careful who she mouths off to and tells to "shut the **** up."  She may feel very safe and secluded from behind her keyboard but you cannot just spout off like that without some real-life repercussions, like not being able to get a job because your potential employer doesn't want some hot-headed, know-it-all 25 year old screaming at people who don't think exactly like her.  She needs a heaping portion of sit down and STFU, before she ends up all alone in a tiny apartment in Chicago with only Moseby and her filthy yoga mat for companionship.

It just becomes clearer and clearer why her half-siblings loved to pick on her.  I am lazily re-watching older seasons and at the beginning of season 2, we find out that Mariah is the only one of the Brown siblings to be treated to private school because "she didn't like public school."  I'm sure Meri could afford it because, all funds being divided evenly between the wives despite the number of children, mommy had a drawerful of extra cash to throw at her private education.  I knew that Mariah was sometimes singled out, but I didn't realize my first time around how incredibly spoiled she was, at the expense of her siblings.  No wonder she turned out to be a preachy prima-donna - that's how she was raised, and no one ever corrected her.

Run, Audge.  Run, girl.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
17 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Mariah should be super careful who she mouths off to and tells to "shut the **** up."  She may feel very safe and secluded from behind her keyboard but you cannot just spout off like that without some real-life repercussions, like not being able to get a job because your potential employer doesn't want some hot-headed, know-it-all 25 year old screaming at people who don't think exactly like her.  She needs a heaping portion of sit down and STFU, before she ends up all alone in a tiny apartment in Chicago with only Moseby and her filthy yoga mat for companionship.

It just becomes clearer and clearer why her half-siblings loved to pick on her.  I am lazily re-watching older seasons and at the beginning of season 2, we find out that Mariah is the only one of the Brown siblings to be treated to private school because "she didn't like public school."  I'm sure Meri could afford it because, all funds being divided evenly between the wives despite the number of children, mommy had a drawerful of extra cash to throw at her private education.  I knew that Mariah was sometimes singled out, but I didn't realize my first time around how incredibly spoiled she was, at the expense of her siblings.  No wonder she turned out to be a preachy prima-donna - that's how she was raised, and no one ever corrected her.

Run, Audge.  Run, girl.

And Kody did nothing to correct that.  Only the Robyns count.  The not Robyns are not on radar.  Part time father-full time asshat indeed.

• Love 11

HR departments now routinely check all kinds of SM for postings before they hire somebody.  I can just see Princess Snowflake whining and sniveling when she gets turned down for positions - what legitimate group or company would hire her with all over her childish ramblings?  Even if it's something like a non-profit that supports social justice, her crap is not the way they go about selling it.   In fact that's the exact opposite of what you do to sell people on an idea they might not support. 

She really is a moron. 

• Love 24
32 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I doubt Mariah wants to do anything as pedestrian as work for “the man” so she’s probably not worried about it. 

Of course she isn't because she doesn't think about her future.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Snowflake doesn't have such worries as making a living.  Not when she has guilt-tripping Mother Meri to bankroll her every whim.  

Well, nobody lives forever and after TLC kicks them to the curb, LLR goes up in non-fire resistant polyester flames, and all of the mortgage payments are due I wonder what Meri will have left to dole out.

• Love 14
(edited)

Was the show featuring a sludge/pudge wedding a rumor/wishful thinking? 

The rage and darkness of her sm responses appears to be escalating, especially the veiled shots at her family and those who don't agree with her. 

Imagine a season of her as a dark, entitled bridezilla. Kody might want to choke chain her before she derails all his work to save the show.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Well, nobody lives forever and after TLC kicks them to the curb, LLR goes up in non-fire resistant polyester flames, and all of the mortgage payments are due I wonder what Meri will have left to dole out.

I don't know how much longer they'll be able to ride the gravy train before reality hits them.  They've been living in a dream world where they think they're worth far more than they are and that social media and weak businesses can support their spendy lifestyle after the show ends - or books or whatever they think their "zillions" of fans will spend lots of money on to support them.  They waste money like it's going out of style too so they're not holding on to much of what they're earning now either.  Mariah is just as bad as her parents in that regard.   Just like Lularoe is a house of cards ready to fall at any minute so is their entire lifestyle.

I can just see snowflake then, bitter and angry at her mother and the world for not supporting her anymore and starting a poor-me campaign with the few followers she has left to keep her afloat. 

2 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The rage and darkness of her sm responses appears to be escalating, especially the veiled shots at her family and those who don't agree with her. 

The virtue signaling has taken a dark turn of late.  Anything to look like she's the social justice warrior she wants the world to believe she is, even if this time it requires turning against her own family.  There isn't an original or genuine thought or opinion in this woman's head.  Everything is for show to look holier than anyone else.  If all the other "cool kids" are throwing tantrums, so will she.  I don't think she even understands what she's doing, it's all about how she looks to a certain group of people she wants to impress.

• Love 19
(edited)

I have a group of woke nieces living in the upper midwest. I have been in Arizona for a long time. During one family discussion, one made the comment  that everyone in AZ are racists. They grew up in lily white small town Wisconsin. Where would they get that idea? She was in high school at the time.  My mom asked her if I, the aunt, was a racist. Answer was crickets. So disappointing to see these girls, now, women spout all this weird stuff. Middle class, public schools, limited views of the world, yet experts. Luckily, none mirror Mariah's rage but definitley the social justice warriorisms we all need to live by.

A couple of them are benefitted by parental funding. I guess that gives them a bit of freedom and safety to develop their strong positions. One lives at parents home with her 3 yr old child, minus a father. She is the most vocal about how people should live their lives.

Enabling + technology = modern day SJW.

It would be one thing if they even attempted to practice what they preached, but it appears all their social action is from behind a keyboard. 

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 21
8 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Imagine a season of her as a dark, entitled bridezilla. Kody might want to choke chain her before she derails all his work to save the show.

I think you have a point, her rage has become darker and she appears to be spiraling out of control. Mariah's ugly responses and her viscious attitude to those who simply don't share her worldview may be due in part to that some of her moms and her siblings may not believe in gay marriage, as it may go against their own personal religious beliefs.  These personal views may lead them to not feeling comfortable in attending Mariah's wedding.  This would cause a s...storm of massive proportions to reverberate throughout the family.

For me, Aspyn's name keeps popping up as one who may not be 100% on board with any or all of HRH Mariah's edicts or lifestyle, although I'm not quite sure why.  You just know that some of Mariah's siblings still harbor resentment against her for sucking up more than her fair share of resources like a hoover vacuum cleaner. Some may actually revolt against both Mariah and Kody, no matter what it costs them, personally. The wedding may be in real jeopardy, and that could cause the family the loss of TLC bucks.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
35 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

The wedding may be in real jeopardy, and that could cause the family the loss of TLC bucks.

I honestly don't think there will ever be a wedding. No mention has been made of one at all and we know that Princess puts every waking thought on SM.  I believe Kootie will shit bricks if she refuses to have one, that's his one and only selling point for a season but now that she's on a tear against the world I would think something as "conventional" as marriage will be come a target as well.  Plus she might decide it makes her look soft at a time where her sycophants consider her an Armed Warrior for All Things Evil - even though her only weapon is her foul language and phone.

Now with the inability to film anything, I wouldn't be surprised to see this gravy train get stuck at some remote location never to return.  That's my fervent wish - knock these Z list "celebrities" off of their delusional pedestals right back into the real world of paying your bills working a humdrum job like the rest of us.

• Love 14
(edited)
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I have a group of woke nieces living in the upper midwest. I have been in Arizona for a long time. During one family discussion, one made the comment  that everyone in AZ are racists. They grew up in lily white small town Wisconsin. Where would they get that idea? She was in high school at the time.  My mom asked her if I, the aunt, was a racist. Answer was crickets. So disappointing to see these girls, now, women spout all this weird stuff. Middle class, public schools, limited views of the world, yet experts. Luckily, none mirror Mariah's rage but definitley the social justice warriorisms we all need to live by.

This is what happens when young impressionable minds get on social media and are influenced by people who spread lies and untrue opinions as fact.  It's dangerous.  Adults used to be able to filter somewhat the stuff that got into their kids' heads but now they're being brainwashed to believe things from all angles and the parents have absolutely no control over it anymore.  The kids believe the internet over their parents and now a great number of them blame their parents for every ill of the world.  It's not only the entire state of AZ they're being brainwashed to think are racists, but everyone over a certain age too.

And yes, this relates to Mariah too even though she isn't mentioned specifically in these posts.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 hours ago, Yeah No said:

I don't know how much longer they'll be able to ride the gravy train before reality hits them.  They've been living in a dream world where they think they're worth far more than they are and that social media and weak businesses can support their spendy lifestyle after the show ends - or books or whatever they think their "zillions" of fans will spend lots of money on to support them.  They waste money like it's going out of style too so they're not holding on to much of what they're earning now either.  Mariah is just as bad as her parents in that regard.   Just like Lularoe is a house of cards ready to fall at any minute so is their entire lifestyle.

Given their spending habits, I wonder if the Browns are already getting desperate because the next season is not being filmed and is probably not guaranteed either, since TLC and most networks are getting a lot of essentially free mileage out of re-airing other old shows that people never watched when they originally aired.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12

Regarding not filming the next season, I don't see how they could.  Inviting in camera operators, lighting staff, boom operators, etc. into their homes every day for the purposes of filming - what?  The Browns sitting around in quarantine, staring at each other?  Or to be clear, Kody being held prisoner at Robyn's to "babysit" King Sol and Princess Ari while Robyn naps?

Although I seem to remember a tweet from a fan to Kody about how they were handling quarantine and he responded by saying something like, "tune in, you'll find out soon!"  So who knows.

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Regarding not filming the next season, I don't see how they could. 

This is the busy time of the year for filming things like Hallmark movies and none of those have gone back to work yet.  A lot of those are done in Canada and there is no cross border traffic so that's part of it but even those filmed in the US are on hold. 

I can't imagine there is anything of interest going on at the Brothel of Boredom.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:
19 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I think you have a point, her rage has become darker and she appears to be spiraling out of control. Mariah's ugly responses and her viscious attitude to those who simply don't share her worldview

Your points make me wonder whether Mariah's social media is in effect putting the kibosh on any chance of TLC filming her wedding (if it indeed ever happens). It's one thing when reality TV people post opinions, but it's another when they use hate speech to attack those who disagree with them. It's one thing when an established, successful actor like Seth Rogen tells people who reply to his tweets with what he considers are racist comments, to tell them to "fxxx off" and that they don't get to watch his movies anymore. It's quite another when a Z-list reality show participant gets vituperative with her followers. If TLC has seen this stuff, I bet they are thinking twice about ever showcasing her again.

The 90 Day Fiance folks have done a fairly good job of filming themselves. The "self-quarantined" episodes are not always watchable (too many couples that I am unfamiliar with - there is so much 90 Day content that I've never been able to keep up with most of it). However, some of them have gotten quite good at filming the minutiae of their lives. In particular, Alex Brovarnik did a great job of filming the baby special where he and his wife prepared for and welcomed their firstborn 2 months ago. He gave TLC a lot to work with - so much so that the TV version seems almost indistinguishable from what a professional crew might have done. (Loren did some filming too but under the circumstances most of the content was made by Alex). It makes me wonder if TLC is having the Browns do something similar. It's kind of hard to imagine and there doesn't seem to be much evidence that it's taking place, but who knows? (In the background on Loren's instagram posts you can see the round halogen lights on tripods that are typically given by production to participants who are filming themselves. I haven't seen evidence that the Browns have that sort of equipment.) But maybe there is footage from last fall/winter that has not yet been shown, of the Browns. Things like an update on Ysabel's scoliosis and Robyn/Kody setting into their new house? I know we saw Christmas stuff and Valentine's day but was that from 2019-early 2020 or was it from late 2018-early 2019?

• Love 11

I was just flashing on the incident that happened over the weekend involving skin care CEO Lisa Alexander being a pain in the butt noseybody (I won't use the name that's generally used now to describe this sort as I know a couple women with that name who are SO not like this meme...but I digress) 

Anyway on the news yesterday was that her husband who was standing in the background - he was fired from his investor job due to his involvement in the actions of his wife. 

Just sayin'. Mariah doesn't think about the future so I'm sure she could care less about her financial/career prospects. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

It makes me wonder if TLC is having the Browns do something similar. It's kind of hard to imagine and there doesn't seem to be much evidence that it's taking place, but who knows?

These morons post endlessly on SM about the most mundane aspects in life - cups of coffee, limp vegetables, bowls of dusty nuts on grandma's lace covered table, platitudes they got off of the internet.  I doubt for a hot second that they could be involved in something like that and keep it a secret.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 6/15/2020 at 1:09 PM, TurtlePower said:

* THIS. People need to be VERY careful how they come across on social media being it's so public. I would not want to hire a hot-headed, quick-to-judge blasting horn like Mariah Brown. Telling people to STFU? She must not want an actual profession, ever. It's one thing to fight for a cause in an articulate manner; Mariah just shows she has an angry potty mouth. For someone getting a masters, she does not demonstrate the ability to communicate without resorting to angry emotion. 

* Yup, she's a jerk. Still is. 

And I think I read here she is going to be a social worker? Does she realize she will have to help people who disagree with her beliefs? And I seriously doubt they will tolerate her preaching/ranting to those who don’t. 

• Love 13
7 hours ago, DanaMB said:

And I think I read here she is going to be a social worker? Does she realize she will have to help people who disagree with her beliefs? And I seriously doubt they will tolerate her preaching/ranting to those who don’t. 

This is a very good point. I work in a job where I talk to a lot of people, many of whom don't agree with me politically and sometimes even want my thoughts on how politics will impact other aspects of their lives...and I learned very quickly how to give neutral answers and never, ever share my personal views unless it's someone I know closely and even then for work purposes I keep it very professional. It's mentally healthier to keep a strong boundary between work and personal, in addition to protecting one's career choice as well. 

Mariah is very young, but she's got to learn how to give that neutral "well, this could mean x or y, and here's what both mean for you" without indicating which side she's on, or she's never going to do well in any client or customer facing field. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

I haven't seen evidence that the Browns have that sort of equipment.) But maybe there is footage from last fall/winter that has not yet been shown, of the Browns. Things like an update on Ysabel's scoliosis and Robyn/Kody setting into their new house? I know we saw Christmas stuff and Valentine's day but was that from 2019-early 2020 or was it from late 2018-early 2019?

Last season seemed to run from August 2018 when they moved to Flagstaff to the following summer in 2019 when Maddie had her baby and Kody/Robyn's rent v buy house drama.  If filming continued after they closed on the house and moved in as well as anything up to Jan 2020 they would have some footage for another season or a part season.

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, DanaMB said:

I don't believe for a hot minute that Mariah is on a path to be a social worker.  I think she is in uni and on social media for the social justice aspect of her degree.  I can see her being a lobbyist or other mouth piece if she can find a fit. Right now she seems to just throw other people's words around as if they are her own thoughts and ideas.

• Love 18
32 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

I don't believe for a hot minute that Mariah is on a path to be a social worker.  I think she is in uni and on social media for the social justice aspect of her degree.  I can see her being a lobbyist or other mouth piece if she can find a fit. Right now she seems to just throw other people's words around as if they are her own thoughts and ideas.

Maybe she wants to go into politics, or have her own podcast? I really can't see her working with the "unwashed masses" who may or may not agree with her worldview.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Last season seemed to run from August 2018 when they moved to Flagstaff to the following summer in 2019 when Maddie had her baby and Kody/Robyn's rent v buy house drama.  If filming continued after they closed on the house and moved in as well as anything up to Jan 2020 they would have some footage for another season or a part season.

I don't see them surviving another season unless they bring some real juice.  I don't want to be bored another season with Robyn (reluctantly HA-HA) agreeing to move into her million dollar home.  I want to see Christine rear up and question the equality of this move, she had to convert the open loft family room to a master bedroom in a much more modest house than what Robyn felt entitled to.  I want to know why shortly after the purchase of  Robyn & Kody's house, they found it necessary to refinance and withdraw $150,000 equity from the home.  Where did that money go?

I want to know why Meri continues to subjugate herself to the humiliation and scorn heaped on her by Kody.  I don't believe it's religious convictions holding her there, why would she look forward to an eternal life of more of the same on the faint hope that Kody may call her to his celestial kingdom?  The only rationale I can see for her sticking around is the exposure the show gives her for LLR and the BnB and the supportive, sympathy support she gets from her loyal followers.  Admit it Meri, you have traded your integrity for the almighty buck.

It would be interesting to see Janelle undergo some in-depth counselling to probe why, after 10 years of half-hearted attempts at a healthier lifestyle, her status remains the same.  

If this is supposed to be a reality show, please make it real. 

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I don't see them surviving another season unless they bring some real juice.  I don't want to be bored another season with Robyn (reluctantly HA-HA) agreeing to move into her million dollar home.  I want to see Christine rear up and question the equality of this move, she had to convert the open loft family room to a master bedroom in a much more modest house than what Robyn felt entitled to.  I want to know why shortly after the purchase of  Robyn & Kody's house, they found it necessary to refinance and withdraw $150,000 equity from the home.  Where did that money go?

I want to know why Meri continues to subjugate herself to the humiliation and scorn heaped on her by Kody.  I don't believe it's religious convictions holding her there, why would she look forward to an eternal life of more of the same on the faint hope that Kody may call her to his celestial kingdom?  The only rationale I can see for her sticking around is the exposure the show gives her for LLR and the BnB and the supportive, sympathy support she gets from her loyal followers.  Admit it Meri, you have traded your integrity for the almighty buck.

It would be interesting to see Janelle undergo some in-depth counselling to probe why, after 10 years of half-hearted attempts at a healthier lifestyle, her status remains the same.  

If this is supposed to be a reality show, please make it real. 

Yep...all true.

Because of their need to "sell stuff" on social media platforms things are leaking out that make it seem like a lot of the show is bullshit.  The whole "Meri has deceived me from the beginning" from Kody.  Um.  Is that a set up for another season?  That's a bigger bomb than "I picked the dress" back in the day. Yet then on Reddit someone says they see Kody in the background of a sale Meri was having and they seemed to be getting along fine.  Again on Reddit, during one of Christine sales, Ysabel mentions that Kody is "at Meri's house tonight" and Christine quickly deletes the video.

I think their attempt at drama...endless scenes in living rooms (because they can't film in town) this past season was really stretching any kind of storyline.  No idea how they can keep it going with most of the kids quickly on their way out.  Well except for Robyn's.  I don't think she can let them leave her.

They all have gotten their loyal followers, even the kids have this, but if the show doesn't continue how can they expect that momentum to keep up a million dollars in properties, a million dollar house and a half a million dollar house plus rentals.  I'm in the club of "I would love to see their books..."

• Love 12
(edited)

I saw this on FB and all I could think of was Snowflake.  

meme.jpg

And if you don't like oranges then I hate you and don't want you in my life.  Don't you know that oranges matter? Screw you!  

Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Roslyn said:

I think their attempt at drama...endless scenes in living rooms (because they can't film in town) this past season was really stretching any kind of storyline.  No idea how they can keep it going with most of the kids quickly on their way out.  Well except for Robyn's.  I don't think she can let them leave her.

They can't film in town, you say?  Interesting - good for Flagstaff.  So no more awkward "lunches with the girls" where all four wives sit there inspecting their forks, making painful small talk before they can all jump up and escape in four separate cars?  Aw, those were so much fun to watch.

And if Meri and Kody are faking the drama for ratings - that's appalling, but I can see it being somewhat true.  Plus Meri is a much better crier than Robyn, making it all a tad more believeable.

• Love 10