Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Satan Loves Confusion

• Start Topic

My point was that I find the notion that illness and/or death somehow absolves somebody of their wrongdoings ...quite tiresome. And the idea that Brianna should regret every. single. thing she's ever said to Vicki in anger or frustration should Vicki ever fall ill one day... preposterous. It was not "oh POOR put upon Brianna." Clearly Brianna is a grown adult and mother now, and she has her own part to play in the somewhat toxic relationship between the two of them now.    

What it means is you are not making sure your loved? one has good care as they are transitioning.   

• Love 1

I have always felt that Shannon over shares things with her daughters but this latest tidbit about the enema was too much...those kids will be on a couch someday trying to figure out why a parent would tell them that sort of thing!

Why would Terry tell the clothing designer about Shannon's enema problem?

How friendly are Vicki and Tamra?  That dress shopping date was bad, first Tamra let Vicki purchase that coffin lining and lace dress then Vicki says that ugly white dress Tamra was trying on looked better on her, I bet it didn't!  Nice friends, lol.

On a side note, never having been to a baptism I was amazed that Tamra had her hair and makeup done before hand.  In the Jewish religion we have a ritual bath called a Mikva, women wear no make (or clothes for that matter) and a prayer is said then they submerge fully.  It is a way of cleansing your soul so to speak, so when Tamra was primping before hand I wondered if she truly understood the meaning of what she was doing. Would Jesus care if you had your false eye lashes on?

Was Brooks really on a business trip or holed up in some Marriott somewhere?

• Love 3

Sheesh, this has been an icky season.  First we got to see leeches being bloodily picked off Heather's stomach.  Ew!  Now we get to hear about (thankfully it wasn't shown) a 3 inch piece of whatever being ripped outta Shannon's butthole.  Ick, yuck, blech & feh!  Guess it coulda been worse.  They coulda recorded Shannon's screams while getting the thing ripped outta her butthole.  Remember way back when Jeana & Vicks were listening to Vicks' assistant getting her first waxing?  Eek!  Good times.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Knowing that Heather knew I think she decided to look like the bad guy, rather than discuss Shannon's marriage in front of the cameras.

I also think Heather told Terry and that's the real reason Terry called David a "penis"

• Love 7

So brooks after making a big deal of suing Meghan has now tweeted that on advice of counsel he will not be discussing pending litigation any longer on Twitter.  ANybody think he has sued Meghan?  Sounds like the typical pending litigation lie, almost as if Brooks has borrowed a page from Brandi's book.

Meghan invited Shannon to a Cards game. Shannon is in Detroit.  That was nice of Meghan and Jim.

Shannon discovers Spanx store at the airport.  Too funny- https://instagram.com/p/8jj_Qdj3IW/

• Love 8

I have always felt that Shannon over shares things with her daughters but this latest tidbit about the enema was too much...those kids will be on a couch someday trying to figure out why a parent would tell them that sort of thing!

Why would Terry tell the clothing designer about Shannon's enema problem?

How friendly are Vicki and Tamra?  That dress shopping date was bad, first Tamra let Vicki purchase that coffin lining and lace dress then Vicki says that ugly white dress Tamra was trying on looked better on her, I bet it didn't!  Nice friends, lol.

On a side note, never having been to a baptism I was amazed that Tamra had her hair and makeup done before hand.  In the Jewish religion we have a ritual bath called a Mikva, women wear no make (or clothes for that matter) and a prayer is said then they submerge fully.  It is a way of cleansing your soul so to speak, so when Tamra was primping before hand I wondered if she truly understood the meaning of what she was doing. Would Jesus care if you had your false eye lashes on?

Was Brooks really on a business trip or holed up in some Marriott somewhere?

Vicki said Brooks was with his friends rather than attend Tamrat's baptism.

• Love 1

Not all cancers and their treatments are the same. Brooks said he was getting a chemo drug every six weeks. That makes a big difference. My husband had prostate cancer. It was treated with radiation seed implants as an out patient. After the surgery he had to sit on a bag of frozen peas off and on for the day. That was it. No further problems. Years later he was diagnosed with cancer of the larynx. He had a 4 hr chemo session then came home with a fanny pack chemo system that administered chemo continuously for a week. He seemed fine until the day after the pack was removed and then went down hill quickly. He nearly died and was in the hospital for 24 days. The doctors had no idea why, just some possible explanations. He went on to complete radiation with fewer complication then most.

My point is there is no way to compare "cancers". There are just too many other factors that come into play.

I hope your husband is doing better.

• Love 6

Is Meghan for real? Did she really think EVERYONE would be asking where her stepdaughter (I forgot her name) was if she showed up without her to the baptism?  That girl is hardly on their map and for that matter Meghan is hardly on their map too!

At the reunion will anyone address the dreadful bedazzled head bands Meghan wears?

• Love 7

I also think Heather told Terry and that's the real reason Terry called David a "penis"

Terry said why he was upset with David........someone cough* production * cough told him about David saying crude things to Heather when she was riding the mechanical bull. Terry hadn't witnessed it himself and was led to believe it was worst than it was. There was also no mention of Eddie making crude comments too. Terry also said he felt foolish after seeing what really happened. I don't think David's affair had anything to do with his witty (not) penis comment that I'm sure he and Heather pre planned.

• Love 6

Here's a clip of Michael when he was introduced to Brooks.  He also summed up his feelings about him:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-9/videos/the-best-of-brooks?clip=18397117

I didn't blame Michael.  Obviously he has grown and gotten to know him.   They vacation in Puerto Vallarta together. He has since claimed he likes Brooks.   Also, I do believe three years ago when Michael said he didn't give his mom his address that has changed.  It is just one of those things that sticks and never goes away.  At one time Michael claimed to be a confirmed on-line gambler and we don't here about that anymore.  I doubt he works at the vice-president of Coto Insurance and keeps his mom at bay.  Michael sees to enjoy life to the fullest he  is certainly buffed these days.

• Love 6

Many cancer patients who have a bad reaction to chemo and the infusion center is closed (7-5) most will be advised to go to the ER.

Many pancreatic cancer patients have stints that wind up getting infected (sepsis) and get very ill and with high temp  go thru the ER even if they wind up admitted.  Ports can become infected. Our palliative nurse and doctor always advised any PC patient to go to ER with temp of 102.  So coming from a long line of nurses and working on oncology many years ago I say Brianna does have an insight to what treatment might be for pancreatic cancer.

What smells of something rotten is his bragging about loosing 40 lbs  juicing. I pretty damn sure NO ONE with cancer would be advised to loose weight. They hang on every calorie they can while being so sick from treatment. Poor Crooks hooked up with someone who cant stand to see someone sick or even swallow a pill she gags. How did she raise kids? Or she can put tabs on a binder and jet around all year along.

If we don't find out the truth and Bravo's involvement in it I am through.

• Love 5

Not sure what this means ...? 

If there is no forgiveness in your heart, only anger and resentment, you will not be the one taking care of anyone. An example is a friend, 60 years old, who let's her 80 year old mother flounder around, won't even drive her anywhere, because of childhood resentment.  Another friend, whose mother gave her away until she was 6 years old,  born with hearing loss, eye, and neurological problems due to her mothers veneral disease at birth took her mother in and made sure she had the best of care.  Vicki's children will take care of her, despite of the way she is villified on this board as a narcissist.  Why? Because they are not horrible human beings

• Love 4

Many cancer patients who have a bad reaction to chemo and the infusion center is closed (7-5) most will be advised to go to the ER.

Many pancreatic cancer patients have stints that wind up getting infected (sepsis) and get very ill and with high temp  go thru the ER even if they wind up admitted.  Ports can become infected. Our palliative nurse and doctor always advised any PC patient to go to ER with temp of 102.  So coming from a long line of nurses and working on oncology many years ago I say Brianna does have an insight to what treatment might be for pancreatic cancer.

What smells of something rotten is his bragging about loosing 40 lbs  juicing. I pretty damn sure NO ONE with cancer would be advised to loose weight. They hang on every calorie they can while being so sick from treatment. Poor Crooks hooked up with someone who cant stand to see someone sick or even swallow a pill she gags. How did she raise kids? Or she can put tabs on a binder and jet around all year along.

We are never going to know the truth. All of the HWs are forbidden to break that pesky 4th wall and anyone in production that spills the beans/truth, would be out of a job. Bravo loves to keep us, the viewers, divided because it keeps us talking/debating what we each saw on the show and keeps us tuning back in each episode and each season. LOL

• Love 6

Terry said why he was upset with David........someone cough* production * cough told him about David saying crude things to Heather when she was riding the mechanical bull. Terry hadn't witnessed it himself and was led to believe it was worst than it was. There was also no mention of Eddie making crude comments too. Terry also said he felt foolish after seeing what really happened. I don't think David's affair had anything to do with his witty (not) penis comment that I'm sure he and Heather pre planned.

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten about the mechanical bull fiasco - thanks for the refresher!

• Love 2

Vicki's been to OK fifty-'leven times, gave Brianna a new vehicle, and had Brooks leave her (and his) home for Brianna's benefit. Yet, Vicki is putting Brooks before Brianna? Whatever, Brianna.

I doubt Vicki's house is any more funky than the waft of Brianna's boob sweat and pissyness.

Exactly.  Brianna loves to complain.  Vicki is a handful, no doubt about that, but there's nothing that she can do that will make Brianna happy.  And if Brianna's not happy, she wants everyone to know about it!  Sadly, she will never be happy because she expects to be catered to and apparently never got the memo letting her know that life doesn't work that way. 

• Love 10

If there is no forgiveness in your heart, only anger and resentment, you will not be the one taking care of anyone. An example is a friend, 60 years old, who let's her 80 year old mother flounder around, won't even drive her anywhere, because of childhood resentment.  Another friend, whose mother gave her away until she was 6 years old,  born with hearing loss, eye, and neurological problems due to her mothers veneral disease at birth took her mother in and made sure she had the best of care.  Vicki's children will take care of her, despite of the way she is villified on this board as a narcissist.  Why? Because they are not horrible human beings

Ok but... what does this response have to do with anything I was saying about Vicki and Brianna? I was talking about not rewriting history when somebody is ill or dying.  It had literally nothing to do with providing basic care for an ill/dying loved one.

• Love 9

The bolded part is what I keep thinking of in regards to cancergate.  As you state NO ONE is ever bragging about weight loss and how good they feel when dealing with cancer.  If you know anything about cancer:  weight loss is like a death knell!  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it (Sung to the tune of the Collin Raye song "Thats my story and I'm sticking to it").

• Love 7

I always thought "penis" was an odd word to call someone until I found out that the original meaning of schmuck is "penis" in yiddish.  It's still odd but it makes more sense now.  Terry wanted to call David a schmuck but decided on the translation instead.  

• Love 1

Brianna has a parent that made life unpleasant at times?? Who didn't?? Maaaaannnn am I jealous of the childhoods some people must have had considering I don't think having a parent with issues is all that traumatizing. Does it make for a TVland childhood? Nope, I'm always in shock of what people think should pass for childhood these days. I get that we should be aiming very high succefully raise our children but I always have to snicker at all the pearl clutching that goes on because EGAD "those poor children", "how awful to be raised by someone like Vicki" I mean, love, financial security, a home, education, family, friends, the basics usually provide enough of a foundation for people to survive the rest of their life. Bad times, bad parenting, selfishness, mistakes and compromise isn't some absolute recipe of a tragic upbringing. It's just life that most people are able to accept as part of their life story. Does it create hurdles to overcome in the future, yeah, are there issues that somewhat negatively impacts the quality of life? Of course, but I don't see it as something to be so empathetic about. Even with all of Brianna's issues she's grown, educated and has a supportive family unit so if there are things in her life that go sour she has a lot of options as do most people struggling to get through from one day to the next.

I think it's sad that we actually feel that non picture perfect moments in a home with children equates to HORRIFIC childhood conditions that NO CHILD should have to endure. Sometimes life sucks and being a child doesn't automatically excuse you from that reality. Shielding them as much as we can is one thing. Expecting to follow some standard that society likes to impose as some requirement really gets on my nerves. It reminds me of how, on the reunion, they tried to shade Toya for drinking wine with Jill in the back yard during a playdate (Married to Medicine). Like really. I drink wine at home all the time in front of mom son. Quick, call Child Protective service. I'm not proud of this but I also curse all the time but I gave up worrying about it cause I am who I am and that's who my son has as his mother. Tired of pretending that's going to cause him irrepairable damage. I just don't think children who have HUMAN parents are going to live the rest of their life battling demons and worse should be excused for bullshit behavior cause ya know, he grew up with his mom drinking wine and cursing in front of him all the time. Whaaaaaa?

Sure Vicki is a hot mess but that's who Brianna has as a mother. Vicki's issues and faults as a person only matters (in the context of villianizing her as a parent) if she's purposely abusing her children to cause pain, or neglecting their needs. As far as I can tell Vicki has succeeded in her role as a mother. All the other factors and issues fall under her flaws and faults as likable person but in my eyes she succeeded in raising her children. They are not perfect just as she is not perfect. There are REAL cases of childhood neglect, abandonment and abuse so it really annoying to me when I see the parental bad judgements, some selfishness, overbearingness, mistakes and the like of the HW's equated to some awful living circumstances and a tragic childhood in the making. ITS NOT THE SAME.

ETA: What's the story with Brianna's father anyway? Reminds me of a recent song Eminem put out a couple of years back apologizing to his mom and how bad he publicly criticized and shamed her for his bad childhood. One part of the song he admitted to hating the conditions, her addiction, her bad judgement, parenting, etc. etc. but then pointed out how he never thought about taking his absent father to task. It was always about blaming her. Realizing that she was not that great of a mother but at least she was there and she did the best she could while his father couldn't even be bothered. Now these are the kind of childhood stories I'm familiar with. Terry's inappropriateness, Shannon and David's lack of discretion, Vicki's annoying self, while not the best of circumstances, don't really hit the radar to me. It's unfortunate of course but if people can overcome so much more angst in a childhood I'm guessing Terry's son will get passed that skevy moment, etc. etc.

Thanks for this. It always makes me chuckle when a twenty something talks about the childhood that "could have been better" On another Bravo show someone was whining that he didn't have the "classic t.v. family" and that has really affected his life. What! The! Fuck! Every mom is crazy in one way or another whether they know it or not. We all do the best we can, You put your personal life on a shelf for 20 years (for good reason) then get lectured for your choices by your freaking kids when you finally, have your life back again? My kids stay out of my personal life since they've grown up but I stay out of theirs too!

I say, forgive your parents for being human beings. I bet so many moms wish they could have afforded a nanny so the kids could blame them instead!

(Of course I'm talking about the middle of the road childhood, not the horror stories some experience. That's a different thing altogether)

Edited by freeradical
  • Love 9

I always thought "penis" was an odd word to call someone until I found out that the original meaning of schmuck is "penis" in yiddish. It's still odd but it makes more sense now. Terry wanted to call David a schmuck but decided on the translation instead.

I think Terry was trying to be clever(don't try Terry, you're not clever) and call David a dick, but use the correct anatomical term...because he's a doctor. I guess. Anyway, it wasn't funny or clever or even really cutting. Just a bad joke delivered badly.

I believe pretty much what Michael says about Brooks. He doesn't have a problem with him. It doesn't mean he likes him and I doubt he would be sad to see him go, but he doesn't have an issue being in the same room with him a half dozen times a year for his mom's sake. I don't think this is such a bizarre position. I don't like every in-law or SO in my family, but I can be in a room with them without smelling Satan's potpourri or whatever Brianna was on about. You don't always like everyone that your family dates. Sometimes you have really good reasons too, but after you express that 5 or 6 hundred times, you kind of gotta move on or remove yourself entirely.

• Love 18

Well said.  Many people on this forum have NO IDEA what a truly bad childhood is.

I'm probably inferring tone and attitude, if so, my apologies.  I'm just wondering what the criterion is for having the ability to understand what a bad childhood is.  

• Love 3

I think Terry was trying to be clever(don't try Terry, you're not clever) and call David a dick, but use the correct anatomical term...because he's a doctor. I guess. Anyway, it wasn't funny or clever or even really cutting. Just a bad joke delivered badly.

I believe pretty much what Michael says about Brooks. He doesn't have a problem with him. It doesn't mean he likes him and I doubt he would be sad to see him go, but he doesn't have an issue being in the same room with him a half dozen times a year for his mom's sake. I don't think this is such a bizarre position. I don't like every in-law or SO in my family, but I can be in a room with them without smelling Satan's potpourri or whatever Brianna was on about. You don't always like everyone that your family dates. Sometimes you have really good reasons too, but after you express that 5 or 6 hundred times, you kind of gotta move on or remove yourself entirely.

This.

I bet Michael also knows Brooks in Vicki's life keeps her busy and doesn't have ol' Vicki knocking down his door on the weekends.

• Love 7

LOL@Baby Jane. I think she looks a lot like Dyan Cannon. I bet people tell her that all the time.

Totally, Cherry Slushie. So much like Dyan Cannon I kept rubbing my eyes when she was first introduced as Judy! A sister, a cousin, a relative? Wow. Both very beautiful women. Although I doubt Dyan is into Fairy Dust.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 5

I just remembered something about Brianna from the 1st or 2nd season. Her biological father is truly terrible. After they got on the show he did an interview and he said that he hated Brianna and she was a spoiled brat and that he basically wanted nothing to do with her. Afterwards they made up a bit I think he came to her graduation, but he was a huge jerk. He seems bitter and angry (it is seems like Brianna inherited his personality or lack thereof). 

• Love 2

I just remembered something about Brianna from the 1st or 2nd season. Her biological father is truly terrible. After they got on the show he did an interview and he said that he hated Brianna and she was a spoiled brat and that he basically wanted nothing to do with her. Afterwards they made up a bit I think he came to her graduation, but he was a huge jerk. He seems bitter and angry (it is seems like Brianna inherited his personality or lack thereof). 

I don't know if he said he hated her-I posted a link on the Vicki page.  The kids were referred to as spoiled.  The bio dad claims Vicki cheated with Donn throughout the marriage, did go after child support and raises and basically tried keeping the kids from him.  He also advised Donn  to get a good lawyer as Vicki's brother and Dad emptied out the marital home when they divorced.  I keep in mind that this all came to light after Vicki described her ex in a most unflattering light.  Briana is pretty much down to one parental figure and she seems angry at her an awful lot.  To me the phony was when their 13 year old stepbrother was hit by a train and Vicki made some gratuitous statement about how Mike and Briana will miss their little brother.  Phony runs deep.

Brianna has not simply delved into her mom's semi- 'personal' business, she has dived and immersed herself into it, PUBLICLY. She has exhibited a fervent and very vocal willingness to air personal' business just as Vicki and many others have done. That does not mean that she is a vicious virago or a maniacal maven. But, it does mean that she is a Fame'ho'--in the making.

Yes, but at the same time, Brianna has learned this behavior from the master.  Her mother made Brianna's cancer all about Vickie.  Her mother is making Vickie's mother's untimely passing all about Vickie.  Her mother has made Brooks' cancer or non-cancer all about Vickie.

That Brianna may exhibit some self-centeredness is unavoidable, given what Brianna has had for a role model.

I applaud Brianna for having some attempt of caring for her mother, that Brianna doesn't want to see her mother get taken for a ride.  But that's as far as it goes for me.

• Love 7

He actually said "I like Brooks.".   The thing is, Brooks is very kind and respectful to people, it's just the possible con-artist deal that's bothersome. Then again, Tamra may have created this negative persona of him based on reports of him not paying child support.  

It's amazing how each season Tamra creates rumor hell about someone and everyone believes it (Gretchen/Jeff (Bass Lake), Alexis, Vicki/Brooks, Gretchen again/Slade, Shannon, Vicki again/Brooks).  Take guesses as to who Tamra destroys next season!

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 6

Knowing that Heather knew I think she decided to look like the bad guy, rather than discuss Shannon's marriage in front of the cameras.

I pretty much agree with this. I think either way Heather would look like the bad guy. She either tells Shannon about the affair, when she and Shannon are not getting along which makes Heather look bad, or she doesn't tell Shannon, even though they are not on the best terms, which makes her look bad to some people. I think she did the right thing under the circumstances, but I like Heather, so I am biased.

Also, I do not know if at the time Shannon would even believe Heather, if Heather told her about the affair. Shannon could go to David an ask about it, but he could deny it.

• Love 5

I pretty much agree with this. I think either way Heather would look like the bad guy. She either tells Shannon about the affair, when she and Shannon are not getting along which makes Heather look bad, or she doesn't tell Shannon, even though they are not on the best terms, which makes her look bad to some people. I think she did the right thing under the circumstances, but I like Heather, so I am biased.

Also, I do not know if at the time Shannon would even believe Heather, if Heather told her about the affair. Shannon could go to David an ask about it, but he could deny it.

I don't like Heather but I also agree. No, I wouldn't tell Shannon either, and no, I wouldn't treat Shannon like a special snowflake if I didn't like her either.
  • Love 3

He actually said "I like Brooks.". The thing is, Brooks is very kind and respectful to people, it's just the possible con-artist deal that's bothersome. Then again, Tamra may have created this negative persona of him, based on reports of him not paying child support.

It's amazing how each season Tamra creates rumor hell about someone and everyone believes it (Gretchen, Alexis, Vicki, Shannon, Vicki again/with Brooks). Take guesses as to who Tamra destroys next season!

I don't mean to belabor the point or go all Dective Meghan, but has he said he likes Brooks or has Vicki said that and he has not disagreed. My recollection of his conversations with Vicki about Brooks are that they seem to go like this:

Vicki:You like Brooks, right?

Michael: Brooks is fine.

Small and hyper technical, but that's always been my impression. I could be forgetting a conversation or mis-remembering it thought.

• Love 3

I don't mean to belabor the point or go all Dective Meghan, but has he said he likes Brooks or has Vicki said that and he has not disagreed. My recollection of his conversations with Vicki about Brooks are that they seem to go like this:

Vicki:You like Brooks, right?

Michael: Brooks is fine.

Small and hyper technical, but that's always been my impression. I could be forgetting a conversation or mis-remembering it thought.

LOL..no worries, you are not even close to Meghan PI/ headbands for cancer 'warrior'.  That said, if you watch the scene, he actually says "I like Brooks.".

On another note, has anyone noticed how excited Briana gets when she's bad-mouthing Brooks?  I've never seen that kind of emotion from her, even when she announced to Vicki that she and Ryan eloped.  Her face flushes, her eyes bug out, and she gets this very creepy smile.  I honestly don't know what to make of it.  Maybe it's like foreplay for her and Ryan. :P

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 11

I don't like Heather but I also agree. No, I wouldn't tell Shannon either, and no, I wouldn't treat Shannon like a special snowflake if I didn't like her either.

I don't think I would have told Shannon in Heather's position because I would have assumed she might know and be looking the other way. In which case it's none of my business. I spent all last season just assuming that Shsnnon knew David was cheating and was one of those women who just pretended not to know as long as she had possible deniability about it. That's actually still more or less my opinion. So in that circumstance with someone I don't know or even like that much (meaning I would have no basis to judge the rules of the particular marriage. Not everyone feels the same about fidelity.) I probably would have pulled a Heather and tried to stay out of the whole thing.

• Love 7

As you all know we don't have a specific "Boards on Boards" rule here, however I feel like we're repeating ourselves a lot in these mod notes to say this:

We need y'all to please agree to disagree and to stop calling each other out. Less "you" more "I" in your posts please. "You're wrong. I think Blankity Blank is true" is nasty. "I think Blankity Blank is true" says the same thing without calling out another poster.

It's fine to refer to other posts, but to call out someone as wrong, or to use blanket statements like "lots of people on this forum think XYZ and it's dumb" etc. is just not nice. Please remember the Golden Rule. Thanks. 

• Love 3
m

I don't think I would have told Shannon in Heather's position because I would have assumed she might know and be looking the other way. In which case it's none of my business. I spent all last season just assuming that Shsnnon knew David was cheating and was one of those women who just pretended not to know as long as she had possible deniability about it. That's actually still more or less my opinion. So in that circumstance with someone I don't know or even like that much (meaning I would have no basis to judge the rules of the particular marriage. Not everyone feels the same about fidelity.) I probably would have pulled a Heather and tried to stay out of the whole thing.

I think Shannon heartfelt Spooky Party comment about wanting more time with her husband was about as close as she was going to get.  Heather even cracked wise about Shannon oversharing with that comment.  Of course that is about when the affair started.  She had two serial adulterers, talk about two who don't feel the same as most about fidelity, she might have been hoping for clues from  Vicks and Tam.  I don't blame Heather for not jumping into the fray-even if it were someone she was close to-messengers get shot.. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

Humm. I thought Heather was horrible to Shannon last year and it started, at least on camera, with the chair. Heather exaggerated how angry Shannon was, and then she sort of was on a mission to prove she was right and that Shannon was a crazy angry person the rest of the season and ended up being a huge jerk in the process. I remember that Heather was talking about Shannon's marriage and Shannon went over to her house to talk to her about it, and Heather was basically like, "I don't like you, you don't like me, so I don't have to answer these questions." That was the nuts and bolts of it. I think Heather was protecting HERSELF because she was the one caught gossiping about it with non RHOC friends and word got back to Shannon.

If you are a grown adult and you are still moaning about your shitty childhood, you got problems. Living in the past is never a good idea. 

• Love 15

After they got on the show he did an interview and he said that he hated Brianna and she was a spoiled brat and that he basically wanted nothing to do with her. Afterwards they made up a bit I think he came to her graduation, but he was a huge jerk. He seems bitter and angry (it is seems like Brianna inherited his personality or lack thereof).

I trust that is paraphrased because I can't imagine a guy who agrees to be on a reality TV show to tell the world he hates his daughter who he never sees … 

I can understand Brianna feeling really, really strongly about Crookes. My mom was happily married to my dad until they both died...but I can't imagine seeing my mom being taken in by some slime ball, in my eyes, especially if I had enough reason, which I think Brianna does. It would drive me insane. I would not be all "whatever makes her happy" even if people thought I should be. But jmo...(also...my mom would have never :). )

Edited by Bebecat
  • Love 8