Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I'm going to regret asking this......

but how the hell do you bite an ear off? Like, is that possible?

And Maura West needs to start a skin care line or tutorial or something. Girlfriend has goregous skin. Days with little to no makeup in HD and I'm like "I want to know what you do to your pores, dear." Because I know she's not perfect. Like sunscreen, no drinking ever.

• Love 2

This show is an abusive, fickle bitch.  First they delight me with Maxie speaking some truth to Spinelli (more on that in a moment) and then they disgust and infuriate me with Luke in that stupid fucking mask, and then they thrill me with Michael getting custody, and then they terrify me by setting up the custody storyline to be nowhere near over...it's a roller coaster.  

Today was a perfect example of why I can't stand Spinelli and why I really hate him and Maxie as a couple.  Him trying to guilt trip her about kicking him out and then claiming where he stays is none of her concern?  So much hate.  I did love her calling him out on having plenty of other places to stay instead of with a couple and their baby in a studio apartment.  Whether or not she still has feelings for him (gross), Maxie has told him several times that she is with Nathan and that is where she wants to stay, and he keeps telling her that she doesn't know what she wants and he knows better.  Just like always.  It's not romantic, it's manipulative and inappropriate.  And then he tries to play all cute about it.  I really wish Maxie would just leave and not get sucked in to spending any time with him.  And please, Maxie, do not ever again compare that manipulative piece of shit to my darling Johnny.

I hated Judge Walters when he was so dumb with the Maxie custody stuff, but now I love him so much.  So so much.  Almost as much as I hate Sonny. 
I got a big kick out of Franco's asylum fashion.  I did *not* get a kick out of "prepare to die."

I think I need Silas to take Avery out of Ava's arms, deliver her to Michael, and suggest that he (Silas) babysit occasionally.  I need a break from the fight over her.

• Love 5

I'm going to regret asking this......

Ask Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. ;) And as Bobbie said, it was "just the tip!"… which made me think of Archer.

• Love 6

I think I need Silas to take Avery out of Ava's arms, deliver her to Michael, and suggest that he (Silas) babysit occasionally.  I need a break from the fight over her.

It's starting to remind me of the who gets custody of Michael days. bleh. 

• Love 3

Because Johnny wasn't a manipulative bastard at all. 

What?  I have no idea what you're talking about.  :-)  Difference is, Johnny was hot while he was doing it.  Seriously though, I always Johnny was manipulative in a different way.  He certainly pressured people in to doing what he wanted, but it wasn't this mewling woe is me crap that Spinelli pulls, acting like he's this poor pitiful creature that Maxie is taking advantage of, when really he's tearing her down and trying to pull her strings. Plus, did I mention that Johnny was hot?

• Love 3

This show is an abusive, fickle bitch.  First they delight me with Maxie speaking some truth to Spinelli (more on that in a moment)

Today was a perfect example of why I can't stand Spinelli and why I really hate him and Maxie as a couple.  Him trying to guilt trip her about kicking him out and then claiming where he stays is none of her concern?  So much hate.  I did love her calling him out on having plenty of other places to stay instead of with a couple and their baby in a studio apartment.  Whether or not she still has feelings for him (gross), Maxie has told him several times that she is with Nathan and that is where she wants to stay, and he keeps telling her that she doesn't know what she wants and he knows better.  Just like always.  It's not romantic, it's manipulative and inappropriate.  And then he tries to play all cute about it.  I really wish Maxie would just leave and not get sucked in to spending any time with him.  And please, Maxie, do not ever again compare that manipulative piece of shit to my darling Johnny..

In the words of Ruby on "black-ish": PREACH!

• Love 1
(edited)

Sonny is such a petulant ass. This is really the first time he's lost in a custody case and he's showing how much of a sore loser he is. What the hell does he think Michael is going to do to Avery? Eat her? It would be one thing if this was Ava or something or a sworn enemy, but he knows Michael wouldn't do anything to hurt her. So listen to your lawyer, hand her over, and wait for the appeal. But, no, Sonny refuses to be outmaneuvered by anyone.

I loved Michael standing his ground and bringing up the meat hook, which of course neither Sonny or Carly had a response for.

I loved Michael in all those scenes, especially when Ric was droning on about how Michael had maneuvered the judge, the man his grandmother was dating, to take over this case just to take Avery away from Sonny.  Michael just looks at Ric and says "That sounds so convoluted."  LOL!  I loved how dryly CD delivered that line.  I also loved that Michael stayed completely calm.  Sonny went off the rails as usual when he doesn't get his way, but he did act like Michael was the enemy when he was talking to Carly.  He said something like "I am not giving up my daughter, and I am not giving up my daughter to Michael."  Just the way he said Michael's name was full of anger.  See, THIS is the Sonny I know and love.  He talks a good game about love and loyalty as long as you don't take anything that's his.  This is all about Sonny losing, and not about losing Avery.  Sonny likes to win, period.  Michael outwitted him, and he doesn't like it.

I really wish Ryan Paevey was a better actor. I'll admit he's gotten better since he started, then again I think it would be hard pressed for him to get worse,

I don't agree.  I think Ryan is just fine.  I can admit that he was not comfortable and a bit wooden when he first started, but he has settled nicely into the role, and I like him just fine.  To each his own, I guess.

I don't think Jason was still Jason the last time he lost his memory. When Jason Q became Jason Morgan he was a completely different person. So why wouldn't this new brain damage result in a third incarnation. Plus, Jake can still be a smug douche at times, so there definitely still is some remnants of Jason Morgan in there.

When Jason lost his memory due to the tumor, he was still Jason Morgan.  His personality and attributes were all still there.  He simply couldn't remember his life with Sam or his friendship with Sonny.  Jake is having flashes of Jason, and he apparently has Jason's fighting skills and instincts.  So he can't NOT also have his personality traits in there somewhere.  He can't pick and choose Jason's character traits (although that's exactly what RC is doing).  Also, I don't recall Jason ever being smug.  That was Carly and Sonny.  Jason knew to keep his mouth shut.  This Jake character is being used by everyone in town, and now he's willing to work for Sloane.  The Jason I knew would have already been out of that hospital bed and on the run rather than work for someone he didn't know or respect, memory or no.  This just isn't Jason Morgan.  

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 6
(edited)

What?  I have no idea what you're talking about.  :-)  Difference is, Johnny was hot while he was doing it.  Seriously though, I always Johnny was manipulative in a different way.  He certainly pressured people in to doing what he wanted, but it wasn't this mewling woe is me crap that Spinelli pulls, acting like he's this poor pitiful creature that Maxie is taking advantage of, when really he's tearing her down and trying to pull her strings. Plus, did I mention that Johnny was hot?

I never really found Johnny all that hot. Honestly, on the show, and in real life I'd much rather go for BA/Spinelli than Johnny/BB. Plus, I've never thought he tried to tear Maxie down.

I don't agree.  I think Ryan is just fine.  I can admit that he was not comfortable and a bit wooden when he first started, but he has settled nicely into the role, and I like him just fine.  To each his own, I guess.

Like I said, he's gotten a bit better and more natural at times, especially in scenes with Dante, but he's not a great dramatic actor and his range of expressions is still limited. He's alright for me, but I'm mainly just happy that he's not shirtless 90% of the time. But if you like him, that's fine. 

When Jason lost his memory due to the tumor, he was still Jason Morgan.  His personality and attributes were all still there.  He simply couldn't remember his life with Sam or his friendship with Sonny.  Jake is having flashes of Jason, and he apparently has Jason's fighting skills and instincts.  So he can't NOT also have his personality traits in there somewhere.  He can't pick and choose Jason's character traits (although that's exactly what RC is doing).  Also, I don't recall Jason ever being smug.  That was Carly and Sonny.  Jason knew to keep his mouth shut.  This Jake character is being used by everyone in town, and now he's willing to work for Sloane.  The Jason I knew would have already been out of that hospital bed and on the run rather than work for someone he didn't know or respect, memory or no.  This just isn't Jason Morgan.

I don't really remember what Jason was like after the tumor. Quite frankly after SBu returned that last time, I don't remember any drastic changes in his personality ever. But right now Jason's memory loss isn't caused by a tumor. And the tumor wasn't the first time Jason suffered memory loss. When he went from Jason Q to Jason Morgan he changed drastically, so there is definitely precedent for Jake's change in personality.

Jake is having slight flashes of Jason memory, but his memory is still essentially gone right now. I think your memory affects a lot of aspects of your personality. I think their can be certain skills that can be ingrained, like his stealth skills, but not every aspect of his personality is going to be exactly the same.

There were plenty of times Jason was smug. Whenever he faced off against anyone he thought was beneath him, like AJ. Or that insufferable period of time that he and Sam had it out for Alexis and they went around threatening her constantly. Whenever he's in an interrogation room, etc. 

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Love 3

Color me surprised that Sonny is allowing "his daughter" to bear a version of the name of the woman who killed the "love of his life".

I was expecting him to change her name to Sunni or Michelle. Didn't he change Kristina's middle name to Adella when he found out that Kristina was his.

• Love 1
Franco is a boil on the butt of General Hospital.
Can this be added to the T-shirt collection?  Please?

Done!
Fuck Tony Geary, fuck Ron, and fuck me for still watching this shit show.

Dare I ask what happened?  I do read the boards, but I tend to gloss over words like Sonny, Avery, Ava, Silas, Franco (unless preceded by Fuck), Nina, Michael, Nathan, Alexis, Morgan, Carly, Julian, Sam, Spinelli, Luke, Fluke, Bobbie, Scotty, Billy, Jason, Jake, and Liz.  I don’t mean to, but my eyeballs just work up the effort to stop and focus.

Mike Tyson. Evander Holyfield. 'Nuff said.

Actually, no, a bit more. Luckily, it wasn't the whole ear.

No no no. I think she's getting a dog or something.

God, PLEASE let that be it. PLEASE.

• Love 1
(edited)

The biggest star on GH right now is that baby who plays Avery. That fat baby just gets cuter and cuter, as the show gets crappier and crappier.  Pretty soon her cheeks and smile will  fill the room and she will be reaching and plucking the heads off of the other actors and popping them in her mouth.  Hopefully the first one will be Sonny.

Edited by Blackie
  • Love 1

Wait, Rebecca Herbst is pregnant with baby #4? Sincerely happy for her. But if she is, God, please....NO MORE BABIES FOR LIZ! Hide the men of Port Chuckles. RED ALERT!

I wish they still gave the women hysterctemia's lol and sonny needs to have a vasectemy too lol.

I can't believe Sonny actually lost a court case. Has that ever happened? I mean, he confessed to the AJ murder as part of a deal to spare Carly jail time, so is this the first trial he's lost?

Now the dread sets in for the inevitable reversal. But yeah, loser looks good on Sonny, I'm going to enjoy it because I know it won't last.

(a few others beat me to the Evander Holyfield/ear joke-- well done and Hee!) I ff'ed Nina and Franco, I'm guessing I'm not missing anything.

• Love 4

Everything about the Franco scenes were nauseating. Just pure rancid filth. Dante and Plywood should have shot him and called it self defense.

Michael should leave town with Avery so Sonny can't get near her and so I won't have to see either of them on my screen anymore.

• Love 2
(edited)

So how many Sonny apologists does that make now?  Michael = 0.  Sonny = 32?

LOL. This is so accurate and it's both sad and hilarious.

WTF did I even just watch? The Luke stuff was just beyond the pale. So embarrassing. 

Lulu is so fucking dumb I can't. Like, I know Luke's her dad, but bitch maybe tone down your judgement of the man he just attacked. 

Michael was so great today. I'm ashamed to admit it but I swoon over him. 

Ah, Sonny. Thanks for proving once again what a dick you are.

DIE, SPINELLI, DIE! I hate him more than I hate Sonny tbh. I hope Nathan kills him.

ETA: Oh I forgot to mention how uncomfortable I was when Nina was barking. The secondhand embarrassment I felt was so strong. And LOL at Franco acting like she went overboard. OK, buddy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

Michael was so great today. I'm ashamed to admit it but I swoon over him. 

No shame here.  I swoon over him proudly, especially when Sonny told him he would never get away with it, and Michael calmly leaned in and said "I just did."  That was sexy as hell.

DIE, SPINELLI, DIE! I hate him more than I hate Sonny tbh. I hope Nathan kills him.

Really?  I kind of like Spinelli.  I certainly like this more confident version of him than the babbling, insecure guy he use to be.  He knows what he wants, and he's going after her.  It's not like he's not right about Maxie.  She IS waffling.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 7

I just hate when men tell women how the women feel. Because God forbid she use her puny woman brain to know her own feelings. And the dude is almost always right. It's gross, IMO. And Spinelli's tendency to be passive-aggressive often just makes it worse.

Michael's still doing it for me. It's as if he has a normal sized mouth.

• Love 20
(edited)

I get that Lulu is having a hard time accepting this Luke as her father, but to blame Diane for him biting of Scott's ear? Luke hired her. And because Scott goaded Luke—something they've both done since the dawn of time—Scott deserved it? Nice victim blaming, Lulu. You suck.

All the pop references today were so dumb. Ron is not witty. 

I genuinely enjoy it when Sonny throws a temper tantrum like he did with Michael today. He's so hilariously petulant and infantile. I really would not be surprised to see him throw himself on the ground and pound his fists and feet.

The judge telling Ric about conflict of interest would have been more effective if it weren't trotted out just because it's a plot point for the current case.

I just hate when men tell women how the women feel. Because God forbid she use her puny woman brain to know her own feelings. And the dude is almost always right. It's gross, IMO.

The dude being almost always right is what makes me the most irritated. The puny lady brain has no idea what she's feeling! She needs a man to tell her what's what.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 13

If it does, then Ric's the only possible father since she hasn't been with anyone else in quite some time.

They could always have her sleep with Nik or Jake soon, though. I'm just against Liz being pregnant again. I'm over pregnancies in general on this show.

• Love 4

Oh man, this is so great. And honestly an accurate statement. I haven't noticed CD's tiny mouth in like a month.

I swoon over him proudly, especially when Sonny told him he would never get away with it, and Michael calmly leaned in and said "I just did."  That was sexy as hell..

It really was. Like Michael was legitimately sexy there. They need to bring Brenda back now so they can fuck for real because it might legit work now (as opposed to just being funny as hell) since he's bringing the sexy.

As for Spinelli, I just viscerally hate him. His Jason worship doesn't help since I despise Jason. Also I'm shallow and he is revolting to me.

• Love 9

WTF did I even just watch? The Luke stuff was just beyond the pale. So embarrassing. 

Yeah, I really do not need a close up of Luke's mouth and throat. ick.

As for Spinelli, I just viscerally hate him. His Jason worship doesn't help since I despise Jason. Also I'm shallow and he is revolting to me.

This is cracking me up. I really do think they should give Spinelli glasses, I think it would help. The ones BA wears are cute. Perhaps a jaunty hat. Of course knowing Spinelli he'd wear a beret with a feather in it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Yeah, I really do not need a close up of Luke's mouth and throat. ick.

Does Geary even have any teeth at his age?  I didn't see even one!  He must either have very small teeth or no teeth at all!

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 5

All of ya'll better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. You've been drooling over Det. Plywood, Julian, Dante, Sonny, etc. I lost my AJ to your damn Sonny a year ago. Micheal Quartermaine is mine. Don't even. Rawr! You either give me this or admit that AJ Quartermaine lives. /sarcasm......

• Love 7

Well, that got deleted fast. I know Ron didn't pull this many rip-offs on his other soap, did he? And I thought Guza was bad, with his love of 24 and Kiefer Bauer. All these pop culture references are just too much, too gimicky and too pathetic. I haven't read through your posts from today yet, but I hope someone counted them up.

Franco and Nina are flat out embarrassing. I take back (almost) everything I said about Liz, because she doesn't even come close to the dreck that these two are. And that last line of Franco's? No, just no. Stop ruining my favorite things, Ron. You've already done enough.

The Silence of the Lambs overkill was insane. And maybe that's the point they're trying to make, but again NO. Make. It. Stop. And I couldn't stop thinking about Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. I wanted to see Lucy with Scott, not Bobbie. I'm still wondering why they had to end Kevin/Lucy if they were never going to do Scott/Lucy. That entire thing was for nothing and a waste of our time. (Another t-shirt line). Of course Ron will probably do an episode a year from now where they go back in time and we see how Kevin and Lucy got back together offscreen.

Didn't like Tracy.

The custody decision was a foregone conclusion. Fast forward to where they reveal that Sonny ISN'T the father.

Shut up, Silas. Only an asshole, or Sonny, or both, yells in front of a baby. Take her and run, Ava!

I lack the capacity to care about Maxie caught between Nathan and Spinelli. She needs to be with no one, quite honestly.

• Love 6
entire thing was for nothing and a waste of our time. (Another t-shirt line).

Got it! I may not know what the characters are up to anymore, but I am keeping track of these!

• Love 2
(edited)

I only got to watch today because of a snow day, and haven't watched the show in a few months, but Michael Quartermaine is everything I've ever wanted and more. I hope he stays with us forever.

Me too! I loved how he wasn't scared of Sonny's "you will pay" nonsense. He has gotten so hot lately. I guess that heartfelt plea yesterday was fake and Sonny showed his true colors today that he could care less about anyone else but himself. Would a true father kill his child's father? Would he sleep with his son's girlfriend? What a piece of shit.

So we had to endure the sexcapades of Maxie and Nathan and all their cutesy stuff, but it gets thrown away the minute Spinelli comes back. Oh Maxie, your stupid air headed self will never change.

I forgot the rest of the episode- Luke is now like Hannibal and Franco wants vengeance?

Edited by twoods
  • Love 6

I guess I'm just going to wait for him to fully be that character before I decide whether he's good in the role.

Well if that's what you are waiting for it might happen by Christmas 2020.

For those of us who know Y&R the problem with Jake is he is Billy Abbott about 3/4 of the time. I do think it is b/c BM isn't getting enough direction so he is playing what he knows....lovable screw-up. And from what I can gleen that was never Jason.

• Love 1

He's been great - something I never thought I'd say much less think.  Every time Moobs come at him, he shoots back fast and accurately.  Moobs chiding him for being underhanded is rich, considering all the crap he's pulled, both in and out of courtrooms.  And Michael's meathook comment - gold gold GOLD.  Of course, it got no reaction from Moobs or Carly because they're Moobs and Carly.  What poetic justice for it to dawn on both of them that Monica has her hands all over this, too.  

I want Det. Kitty - anyone, hell, I don't care - to beat this mutant version of the Pillsbury Doughboy right into the dirt.  Then I want that dirt sowed with salt.  And lastly, I want that Seasoned Spinelli Soil shoved down Richard Simmons' shorts.  They both deserve it.

That's how much I hate this thing.  

I don't care for Spinelli much, in case I haven't made myself clear.

I lack the capacity to care about Maxie caught between Nathan and Spinelli. She needs to be with no one, quite honestly.

Now that OldKiki aka Mrs. Potato Head has taken her forward career step and is now resorting to cannibalism, asking "Do you want fries with that" at her new job, Maxie has resumed her status as Head Vegetable in Port Charles.   Det. Kitty should just walk away and never look back.  He'd be better off with a hand puppet.  Topo Gigio is smarter and sexier.  

Let Maxie live her life with that spoiled Jello Puddin' Mix called Spinelli.  It's only just.

And Fluke is back.  Oh Joy.  He must really think his way of talking as Fluke is just brilliant, since he won't stop.  "Weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll, if it isn't my coooooooooooooooooop ennnnnnnnnnnnnn lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".  Yeah, Geary we get it - you're so brilliant.  If only they'd keep that mask on him permanently.

Roger Howarth has ruined any good memories I had of him from OLTL with this continual crap of his.  It's terrible, he's terrible, and finally, MS is working with an actor of EXACTLY her skill and stature.  

And that's no compliment to either of them

Show is making me cranky.

• Love 12

Still not in with new Sloane or new Kiki. 

I have no use for Franco but I'm all for him killing Luke.   Did not enjoy the silence of the lambs / mike tyson crap.   And Lulu & Tracy can diaf with their Scott hate.  Luke is the ass here.

Floved Michael's smirk about the new judge.  And I liked how the judge put Ric in his place.

Not liking the anvils that baby Avery will go missing again.  And no way does she have Sonny's last name.

CD could have given him some advice, too. I wish Olivia hadn't been indignant at Dante's questions. None of them were out of line.

Jake, you idiot, get that deal in writing. And maybe consult a lawyer about it, too.

I assume the bar is closed for the service, so LOL that no one looks twice at Unabomber Ava as she sneaks in the door or tries to be incognito outside. I loved Avery babbling through the eulogies. That was the best part of the service.

Tracy and Ned taking such glee at Monica convincing her boyfriend to take over Michael's case was so fun to see. It's been way too long since we've seen Quartermaines supporting one another.

Yea, so is Jake so brain damaged that he doesn't see how Sloane might lie?  I don't know what paper trail there is for police informants but I'd want something. 

IK and MW were good today.

Was that the E.T. woman with Franco & Nina watching the news? If so, I think she is Patricia.

I think so.  There were more subtle anvils.  And she just happened to come in when Luke, Bobbi and Scott were on TV but Nina chased her off right before Luke is wheeled in.

• Love 5

Did anyone mention Lucky at all? I admit to muting some of the Luke stuff from embarrassment. But really. "Okay, dad has gone fucking batshit crazy. Let's not call Lucky and tell him!"

• Love 7

All of ya'll better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves. You've been drooling over Det. Plywood, Julian, Dante, Sonny, etc. I lost my AJ to your damn Sonny a year ago. Micheal Quartermaine is mine. Don't even. Rawr! You either give me this or admit that AJ Quartermaine lives. /sarcasm......

And Done! Michael is cute but he looks like he is barely old enough to shave, but you might have to give up Silas and Franco.

And might I add MY det Special Kitty was totes HOTT in that black jacket. Maxie you are truely too stupid to live. Feel free to chose ANOTHER  unattractive, mooch with fish eyes and condesending vocabulary to cover his "inadequacies" and leave Nathan alone!

I wish Nathan wouldn't dirty his hands with that loser and just throw the both dueces!

• Love 6

Well if that's what you are waiting for it might happen by Christmas 2020.

For those of us who know Y&R the problem with Jake is he is Billy Abbott about 3/4 of the time. I do think it is b/c BM isn't getting enough direction so he is playing what he knows....lovable screw-up. And from what I can gleen that was never Jason.

Billy gets his script and listens to Ron and Frank Lol. Ron may love Billy's version of loveable screw up, so that's what we're seeing. It's not Billy's fault we're not seeing Jason.

• Love 6

Still not in with new Sloane or new Kiki. 

I have no use for Franco but I'm all for him killing Luke.   Did not enjoy the silence of the lambs / mike tyson crap.   And Lulu & Tracy can diaf with their Scott hate.  Luke is the ass here.

Floved Michael's smirk about the new judge.  And I liked how the judge put Ric in his place.

Not liking the anvils that baby Avery will go missing again.  And no way does she have Sonny's last name.

Yea, so is Jake so brain damaged that he doesn't see how Sloane might lie?  I don't know what paper trail there is for police informants but I'd want something. 

I think so.  There were more subtle anvils.  And she just happened to come in when Luke, Bobbi and Scott were on TV but Nina chased her off right before Luke is wheeled in.

It is Patricia. There was a rumor that Dee Wallace was playing Patricia, guess it's true

Billy gets his script and listens to Ron and Frank Lol. Ron may love Billy's version of loveable screw up, so that's what we're seeing. It's not Billy's fault we're not seeing Jason.

It's Billy's fault he does that weird grimace though. :runs:

• Love 3

And Fluke is back.  Oh Joy.  He must really think his way of talking as Fluke is just brilliant, since he won't stop.  "Weeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll, if it isn't my coooooooooooooooooop ennnnnnnnnnnnnn lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".  Yeah, Geary we get it - you're so brilliant.  If only they'd keep that mask on him permanently.

I legit LOL'd at this. Maybe you should be playing Fluke.

• Love 4
(edited)

You fixin' to take off your earrings, Grrpants09? ;-)

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 5
(edited)

Sonny is just the worst. What's his plan, keep Avery in New York with what a nanny? (Unless he is expecting Morgan and Kiki to aide him) than let her go to a safe home with her brother?

I get that he isn't happy about the result, but Michael isn't an enemy. Why not just chill and let Ric appeal.

Though honestly Ric saying he could appeal and stop the decision within a couple of hours?? The Port Charles justice system is ridiculous.

Michael is the best. Everything about him is wonderful. His "I just did"? I swooned.

I do not understand Maxie's conflict. Has she seen Nathan? Has she seen Spinelli?? Looks aren't everything, but Nathan has a chin. A fully sized chin! 

Franco Baldwin is the stupidest name. The pop culture references need to be limited at minimum to one per episode. 

Ugh Bobbie. I agree with tvgoddess, I prefer Lucy. And Bobbie's face makes me a little sad. 
On another shallow note, Illene Kristen I think looks great! I think the actresses who were based in New York always received better work.

Edited by NewRadical
  • Love 10

What?  I have no idea what you're talking about.  :-)  Difference is, Johnny was hot while he was doing it.  Seriously though, I always Johnny was manipulative in a different way.  He certainly pressured people in to doing what he wanted, but it wasn't this mewling woe is me crap that Spinelli pulls, acting like he's this poor pitiful creature that Maxie is taking advantage of, when really he's tearing her down and trying to pull her strings. Plus, did I mention that Johnny was hot?

I can't stand Johnny b/c he acts like a smarmy young punk. And guess what. The only clips of Sonny I've watched that I totally think he is a smarmy thug are young Sonny running the strip club and forcing <some girl who's name I can't remember> to strip. That is totally who Johnny reminds me of.  So this was my UCG of the night b/c I know how much you loathe Sonny. LOL<wink>

• Love 4

No shame here.  I swoon over him proudly, especially when Sonny told him he would never get away with it, and Michael calmly leaned in and said "I just did."  That was sexy as hell.

Is Show turning Sonny into A.J.?  Because I swear, that exchange was reminiscent of what might have gone down between Sonny and Billy Warlock's A.J. back in the day - one character frustrated and flailing, and the other calmly eviscerating him.  MICHAEL QUARTERMAINE FTW!

Both Michael and Judge Walker were 50 Shades Of Awesome today.  That smackdown he gave Ric over his "conflict of interest" ploy was a thing of beauty.  Although Ric was seriously delusional with his "you knew you were losing" rant.  Ummmm, no, Ric, you barely laid a glove on him, you didn't rattle him, and you certainly didn't disprove any of his points.  Stop being so pathetic.

Acting honors today go to Michael Easton.  The way he bellowed "SON OF A BITCH!!!" when he discovered Ava missing was hilarious.

Loved how Carly made it clear to Sonny that, no matter what, Michael was her son and she would not countenance Sonny harming him in an any way... oh, wait, no.  That was the show in my head.  In the show on my screen, Carly is still the worst mother in the history of anything ever.

• Love 15