Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I think she'll still completely love Jason, though. BUT, if he's all, "Well, time to go back to my mob life, yo!" she'll definitely be like, "Are you kidding me!? We just lost you for years!"

Then again, it's already being set up that Jason ain't feeling the criminal shit.

And that is if she is willing to overlook the Liz and Carly cooties. 

I am liking the prospect of her getting back with him more and more. It looks bleaker by the day.

Shout out to Franco's lawyer and the judge. RH was horrible, once again. Since he clearly doesn't want to be here I hope he doesn't bother resigning when his contract is up.

RH was distractingly bad. I hate Franco as written but he makes it worse with his shitty acting.

• Love 3

I still like RH. I don't think he did a bad job. I'll sit alone in my corner. More box wine for me. Screw it. I'll pop open some champagne. RH has a shit character that was played by an overrated actor who was making a farce of the soap genre, written by a head writer who didn't want to be in the genre. He's been miscast. I like Franco and Nina. Some people like Sonny. Some people eat sardines. Some people eat spam. It's freedom.

I'm surprised that the Firm Lawyer wasn't played by Sean Moyihan and more of a Kirk Geiger.

High five to who knows that.

• Love 9

The thing passing for Sam's top is an eyesore.

I think he and Sam have a decent relationship. And Danny by extension. She woke him from a nap to see grandpa. 

I am hella curious about her stance on the mob and how Jason factors into it when Jakeson is revealed as alive. She's had a taste of a non mob life and I think she REALLY likes it no matter what poet she waxes about the holy hitman. I don't think she'll give up her life as it is now and run headlong back into that life without major conflict.

It isn't terrible, she did say he is the only father she has and therefore that means she isn't just kicking him to the curb, thank god for small miracles I guess, but I was more so commenting on Julian having to always, imo, grovel in some way just because he's in the mob.

Sam's had no qualms over keeping close ties with Sonny, so it isn't as if she's removed herself completely from the mob life.

And when it comes to Sam and Jason I say anything is possible because this is a woman who forgave him after he threatened to kill her. And I won't even get into the whole Danny conception mess where, as usual, Jason made it all about him as Sam struggled to come to terms with the idea of keeping and raising the baby she believed had been conceived during her rape.

For some reason Sam has always viewed Jason as some sort of ultimate hero whose love she's been so lucky to have for reasons I neither understand nor do I want to.

Dare I even dream that Julian will attempt to have a similar conversation with Lucas, on-screen?

I'll be dreaming right along with you. And could that also include Lucas finally introducing Brad to Julian perchance?

I could see Brad acting incredibly nervous because he knows Julian is a mobster and fearing getting "whacked" if he ever hurt Lucas again or broke his heart and Lucas would be all smirks and smiles and Julian as well.

I'm sure she sees that baby as an excuse to force her way into Sonny's life, despite his request.  "I HAD to see you Sonny, it's your baby!".  Ugh.

Oh but of course. She'll tell him how she has his dimples and smile and then start sobbing about how she misses and loves him while he twitches and squints on the other side of the glass. How romantic that'll surely be...

Marry me, Franco's lawyer.

Seriously where are they finding all these decent day players all of a sudden?

First the cute boat captain, now this kid who seems like he should have been an extra on Law & Order instead, he was quite believable as a lawyer, and then this new, and amazing may I say, lady judge as well. 

That white-beed collar was definitely one of the ugliest things anyone on this show has ever worn

Wasn't it just? I was flabbergasted by it. Just an awful, awful choice.

I'd rather see Morgan & Kiki make-out some more than see him.

Now now let's not get too hasty, we can talk about this. There's no need to go to such extremes straightaway.

• Love 1

I have a stupid question. Where did the mensa couple leave Baby C. and with whom?

I'm going to guess Lucas or Bobbie, since Carly is obviously in "charge" right now it appears to me. That or just a typical babysitter.

If only she was big enough to crawl already she would be plotting her escape I'm sure.

Then again, it's already being set up that Jason ain't feeling the criminal shit.

Except Jason really wouldn't have a choice in the matter if his true identity is revealed to everyone.

I do think Ron is going to try and have Jason "conflicted" about his old life and choices of work but frankly that's just bullshit because the second those in the mob got wind Jason had cheated death yet again he'd be too busy dodging bullets to worry about whether or not he wants to be a criminal anymore.

If Johnny knew about Jake really being "Jason" it'd certainly be him trussed up like a Christmas ham in that trunk and not Ric, because he would know Sonny would do anything, and I do mean anything, to save the true love of his life besides himself. Shawn would quickly find out it'd be a cold day in Satan's undies before Sonny would ever trust him with saving Jason's life in such a way, or at all.

And Johnny certainly wouldn't be the only one aware of what power would be gained by getting their hands on Jason, either to work for them or use as a hostage.

Whether he likes it or not Jason has spent nearly two decades as a criminal, he has plenty of enemies and they wouldn't merely give him a wave and wish him good luck for the future upholding the law and all.

It'd be no different than what Julian has gone through.

Either they would see Jason as someone to manipulate and control with threats or they'd just flat out kill him because they wouldn't trust him to just leave the lifestyle alone and not work against them somehow.

Jason would be putting his family at risk whether he got back into the business or not, just being Jason with his record and rap sheet would be bad enough considering his reputation. They wouldn't just take his word for it that he's done with the business, that just isn't how it works.

Plus if he didn't want to get back in cahoots with Sonny then he'd be an even bigger target to go after because he'd be seen as a free agent.

RH was distractingly bad. I hate Franco as written but he makes it worse with his shitty acting.

It's as if he's given up imho. I just don't think he's bothering to exert any effort at all at this point. his scenes have no energy or life to them. He looks bored and detached and as if he's merely parroting lines.

When Franco suddenly decided to play "crazy" for the judge Roger sounded and looked as if he was all sort of ready to say "aw fuck it" and walk off set.

And they really need to stop having Scotty pretend as if he cares about this freak that he still hasn't even gotten DNA tested against.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
If Johnny knew about Jake really being "Jason" it'd certainly be him trussed up like a Christmas ham in that trunk and not Ric, because he would know Sonny would do anything, and I do mean anything, to save the true love of his life besides himself.

Johnny reserves his disdain and fists just for Sonny. He liked Jason, admire him almost. He would use Morgan or Michael before harming a hair on Jason.

• Love 1

Johnny reserves his disdain and fists just for Sonny. He liked Jason, admire him almost. He would use Morgan or Michael before harming a hair on Jason.

I didn't say Johnny would hurt him, but he would know that if he truly wanted Sonny's total cooperation without any hesitation or fight back snatching Jason would get him that, Sonny's kids only matter half the time. Sonny had his lips pressed to Jason's ass as tightly as everyone else did.

Or Johnny would be trying to get Jason on his team now and using that against Sonny, either or.

It isn't terrible, she did say he is the only father she has and therefore that means she isn't just kicking him to the curb, thank god for small miracles I guess, but I was more so commenting on Julian having to always, imo, grovel in some way just because he's in the mob.

I like Sam & I like Julian but part of being a mobster means being kind of a sociopath because they kill people with no remorse. So I'm ok with Julian groveling because his ass needs to be sorry for something.

I am seeing some sparkly stuff between Jakeson & Sam. For those who haven't seen BM outside soaps, he did an episode of Castle called Number One Fan & was a cocky douche & not smiley at all. Also check him in CSI playing a cop. I think he's shown more emotions in his scenes with Sam than Liz because it's a completely different dynamic. I could see Jason Q still attracted to this Sam, no longer a mob moll, now a single mother of a child cancer survivor. It's one less hurdle they would have to clear if Jakeson really does shun his murderous ways.

• Love 1

I like Sam & I like Julian but part of being a mobster means being kind of a sociopath because they kill people with no remorse. So I'm ok with Julian groveling because his ass needs to be sorry for something.

And as I said if she hadn't been married to someone just like Julian herself it wouldn't be an issue.

Sam stood by "her man" and supported him and looked the other way as Jason did the very same things as Julian has done the entire time they were together. And she wasn't in the dark, she wasn't confused or out of the loop about his work, about the things he did or the people he did them to.

That's why for me the issue is Sam basically putting Julian into another category than she did Sonny or Jason when he's no different. I wouldn't say he's entirely better than they are but he's certainly no worse.

If someone had asked her if she thought Jason was a "good mobster" I can only imagine what her response would have been. In fact I really don't want to.

But this seems to be the way Ron writes things, people are perfectly fine with something one second then aghast in horror the next. Frankly imo it's really tiresome and silly.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3

I do think Ron is going to try and have Jason "conflicted" about his old life and choices of work but frankly that's just bullshit because the second those in the mob got wind Jason had cheated death yet again he'd be too busy dodging bullets to worry about whether or not he wants to be a criminal anymore.

I get what you're saying, but I still think there's a significance to him not wanting to be about his old life anymore. That's huge.

• Love 1

I still like RH. I don't think he did a bad job. I'll sit alone in my corner. More box wine for me. Screw it. I'll pop open some champagne. RH has a shit character that was played by an overrated actor who was making a farce of the soap genre, written by a head writer who didn't want to be in the genre. He's been miscast. I like Franco and Nina. Some people like Sonny. Some people eat sardines. Some people eat spam. It's freedom.

I'm surprised that the Firm Lawyer wasn't played by Sean Moyihan and more of a Kirk Geiger.

Will you marry me?

• Love 3

I actually liked this episode. I had to fast forward the Shawn/Jordan scenes though because they make me sad.

Marry me, Franco's lawyer.

Get in line!

Oh goodie, La Geary and his multiple accents are back tomorrow. I'd rather see Morgan & Kiki make-out some more than see him.

This is awful. Yet, I agree. Fluke needs to end immediately. 

• Love 1

I get what you're saying, but I still think there's a significance to him not wanting to be about his old life anymore. That's huge.

Jason has questioned his lifestyle before but always goes back to it. Frankly unless he ends up in his own cell and locked up for a while with his beloved bestie Sonny I'm just over him and his wishy washy moral compass. 

Plus anything that perhaps makes it easier for he and Sam to reconnect is just...it's almost too depressing to even think about.

• Love 2

Jason has questioned his lifestyle before but always goes back to it. Frankly unless he ends up in his own cell and locked up for a while with his beloved bestie Sonny I'm just over him and his wishy washy moral compass.

Plus anything that perhaps makes it easier for he and Sam to reconnect is just...it's almost too depressing to even think about.

It's not about questioning it, though. It's about him truly wanting NO part of it. We'll see how it plays out.

I'm not exactly a JaSam fan, but this whole storyline would be more laughable than it already is if Jason and/or Sam don't love or care about each other. It is what it is, I guess.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

It's not about questioning it, though. It's about him truly wanting NO part of it. We'll see how it plays out.

I'm not exactly a JaSam fan, but this whole storyline would be more laughable than it already is if Jason and/or Sam don't love or care about each other. It is what it is, I guess.

Frankly I don't care if he wants no part of it now or not or wants to take ballet lessons, all that he's already done shouldn't just get whitewashed because his new brain damage has replaced the old or whatever. I want him either locked up or dead, really for me those are the only two options for Jason left that I can approve of.

All I want out of this, which I know won't happen but hope springs and all that, is for Sam to regain her self respect which would mean getting over her sick obsession with Jason and kicking Patrick's pathetic ass to the curb as she realizes everything he's done to Robin will probably, meaning certainly, happen to her once he has a new skirt to chase around.

Though it's funny that Ron couldn't even give it a day for Carly to have another "unexpected run in" with Jake where she can fill him in on the baby's paternity, which is somehow his business and something he needs to be told straightaway, and then she can go on about Sonny while he will surely furrow his brow as he could just swear that name is sounding more and more familiar all the time.

• Love 1
Frankly I don't care if he wants no part of it now or not or wants to take ballet lessons, all that he's already done shouldn't just get whitewashed because his new brain damage has replaced the old or whatever. I want him either locked up or dead, really for me those are the only two options for Jason left that I can approve of.

For this alone, Santa has decided you'll get lots of extra presents! But I agree. Jason - in any form now - is, like so many of the men on this show, an undeserving piece of shit and no woman should be shackled to his ass.

• Love 1

Though it's funny that Ron couldn't even give it a day for Carly to have another "unexpected run in" with Jake where she can fill him in on the baby's paternity, which is somehow his business and something he needs to be told straightaway, and then she can go on about Sonny while he will surely furrow his brow as he could just swear that name is sounding more and more familiar all the time.

I wouldn't be surprised the real reason Sonny was sent to prison was to avoid having Sonny and Jason meet. Because I actually do believe that Jason's memories would flood back in when he speaks to Sonny.

You're not the only one who feels that way, so there's that. ;)

Heh, indeed. I wasn't trying to seem argumentative with you before, it's just that my Jason hate runs deep, so, so very deep at this point, heh.

But so does my Patrick hate so I do try to spread it around, you know, sharing is caring.

I wouldn't be surprised the real reason Sonny was sent to prison was to avoid having Sonny and Jason meet. Because I actually do believe that Jason's memories would flood back in when he speaks to Sonny.

Oh I haven't a doubt that Ron is just chomping at the bit, salivating over how he'll plan the Sonny and Jason reunion to end all reunions. The "bromance" that he didn't really get to do too much with will now be all his to mangle and wrangle as he's so long fantasized about.

And since Billy himself has said he's been looking forward to working directly with Maurice, whether he truly means it or not I'm sure that warmed Ron's black heart all the more...god I just...I don't know if I'll have enough strength to make it to the barge and I'll just give up and drown. End my misery.

Plus I am still thinking that Ron intends to use Jason as the "glue" to repair Sonny's life and his and Carly's relationship with Michael. At the very least he'll go to work on Michael and Carly.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I liked the Sam/Julian scenes. Now can I get a Lucas/Julian scene? Or a Sam/Lucas/Julian scene? Or a Lucas/Brad/Julian scene? How about another family dinner but this time no one gets shot? Maybe Ric can show up and be reunited with Molly.

• Love 4

Heh, indeed. I wasn't trying to seem argumentative with you before, it's just that my Jason hate runs deep, so, so very deep at this point, heh.

But so does my Patrick hate so I do try to spread it around, you know, sharing is caring.

I didn't think you were being argumentative! I agree with what you're saying on a lot of levels.

I also hate Patrick and like to spread that around like a virus. Heee.

I liked the Sam/Julian scenes. Now can I get a Lucas/Julian scene? Or a Sam/Lucas/Julian scene? Or a Lucas/Brad/Julian scene? How about another family dinner but this time no one gets shot? Maybe Ric can show up and be reunited with Molly.

Ohhh don't get me started. All I want for Christmas is a Jerome family gathering for the love of hot chocolate. Some Julian, Lucas and Brad time is a must at this point. It's beyond time I get to see Julian fatherly threaten Brad to do no harm to his son.

Frankly the thought of Julian being invited to spend his what would be lonely Christmas with Lucas and Brad would just be perfection.

He could bring the Christmas pudding while not knowing what the hell it is, Brad could be one of those types who wear Reindeer antlers and ugly Christmas sweaters during the holidays and Lucas could somehow have smuggled in that chubby cheeked angel baby, his cousin and Julian's niece, to spend the holiday with them all. 

Can Lucas and Brad just go ahead and adopt her? I think they're the only couple right now I'd actually like to see raise her. 

Okay, enough fantasizing for one night, heh.

I didn't think you were being argumentative! I agree with what you're saying on a lot of levels.

I also hate Patrick and like to spread that around like a virus. Heee.

Oh well good, heh, and tell me about it. If hating Patrick is wrong I never want to be right.

And I have a feeling what's to come will only fuel it all the more...

• Love 1

To me, LW played it as Carly switched the test. And I think that ear infection or whatever that "minor" thing Silas talked about last week will be something more serious down the line and that is now the truth will come out.

I agree. Watched it on You Tube and thought LW played it like Carly felt she was a) saving young Morgan from having a forever connection to Ava ("when you have kids with someone you love") and b) establishing a way to prevent Sonny from pushing her away. LW played that scene of the 'paternity reveal' like she was trying to be subtle about becoming the baby's new mother/guardian since she clearly (line to Silas) thinks of both Kiki and Morgan as incompetent children. It's funny, though, that she talks about Morgan as next of kin like she's completely forgotten about/ignoring Dante's existence - you know, Sonny's other son who happens to be the baby's one adult relative in town without a criminal record, who has a steady job and a home of his own.

(Not saying that Dante and Lulu would even want temporary or permanent custody of a baby sister/niece, it's just eye-roll worthy that Carly doesn't stop to remember a child of Sonny's if she doesn't have some measure of control over the kid.)

• Love 2

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS MUCH OF SONNY.  Even if it brings Johnny.  And what happened to Sonny suffering?  He got one beat down, but otherwise he seems to be exactly the same self-centered delusional jerk he's always been.  Maybe Franco will kill him?  I still maintain that Sonny absolutely could not take Johnny in a fight, and Johnny should know that.  I wanted Sonny in jail so badly; be careful what you wish for, I guess.

And now the baby.  It's all just too much and I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns (although I'm still holding out hope that somehow Morgan is not Carly and Sonny's bio kid and is the baby's father; I don't know how it would work, but I refuse to abandon this idea).  It's all just pissing me off so much. 

I'm sort of loving evil-crazy (or crazy-evil?) Carlos.  Sitting on that Ric-containing trunk while munching on an apple sent me over the edge.

Julian with a baby makes me very happy, even though Danny still creeps me out a bit.

What annoyed me about that is she said that she lived that life with Jason, but now that he's gone, she doesn't want it around her son. But if Jason were there, the mob life would be around her son. So it's okay when it's Danny's father but not Danny's grandfather? I give up.

Sam has a history of being a complete hypocrite, but I can kind of understand this.  While Jason was "alive", she loved him and probably wouldn't have left him just because they had a kid (although that could have been an interesting story), but now that she's away from all that, she would prefer it to stay that way, both for herself and especially for her son.  I took it as her saying she wouldn't *choose*, now, to raise her baby in the mob, which makes sense to me.  

• Love 7

I agree. Watched it on You Tube and thought LW played it like Carly felt she was a) saving young Morgan from having a forever connection to Ava ("when you have kids with someone you love") and b) establishing a way to prevent Sonny from pushing her away. LW played that scene of the 'paternity reveal' like she was trying to be subtle about becoming the baby's new mother/guardian since she clearly (line to Silas) thinks of both Kiki and Morgan as incompetent children. It's funny, though, that she talks about Morgan as next of kin like she's completely forgotten about/ignoring Dante's existence - you know, Sonny's other son who happens to be the baby's one adult relative in town without a criminal record, who has a steady job and a home of his own.

(Not saying that Dante and Lulu would even want temporary or permanent custody of a baby sister/niece, it's just eye-roll worthy that Carly doesn't stop to remember a child of Sonny's if she doesn't have some measure of control over the kid.)

Carly won't pay any heed to anyone she can't manipulate. She and Dante have never been on the best of terms, I think she always finds someway to bring up why she blames him for Michael's stint in prison whenever she can.

But she's certainly kept true to form about this baby, because in her eyes she's merely someone she can use to her advantage. She isn't thinking abut what's best for her or who is best to take care of her regardless of relation. It's all about Carly.

I don't know if she changed the results or not, really I don't care since I don't want Morgan to be her father just as much as I don't want Sonny to be. I just want the baby put with someone/s decent. 

• Love 1
I don't know if she changed the results or not, really I don't care since I don't want Morgan to be her father just as much as I don't want Sonny to be. I just want the baby put with someone/s decent. 

The thing about that is, there are very few 'decent' people on this show. There's possibly Dante and Lulu, but A) Dante is tainted by his tendency to be Sonny's Son, and B) I'm so sick of watching Lulu do a Gollum act about babies that I could scream Gestalt style. So who's left? It sure as hell ain't Carly, who'd leave the kid on the side of the road the second she thought she could get something for herself out of it.

• Love 2

Watching the last 4-5 min. totally works for me...Sonny's hilarious WTF look at Franco coming up behind him in Pentonville

I loved it as well.  Especially since Sonny was all, "I guess I should act upset or something over my brother being dead, oh I know, I'll use my little toothbrush thingy to threaten Johnny with", and how Johnny didn't look scared at all.  Then Sonny's Big Man act gets stuffed... AGAIN...

I can't help it, every time Sonny loses an angel gets it's wings.

I also had to giggle at Gabriel's big, manly gun.  My mind flashed back to those little itty bitty numbers Sonny always held in his (shaking) hands and... let's just say I drew the proper conclusions.  Hee!

It isn't terrible, she did say he is the only father she has and therefore that means she isn't just kicking him to the curb

I thought it was significant that, when Sam said Molly would need her whole family to help her through this difficult time, she looked straight at Julian.  It read to me like she was including him in to the family.  I thought it was a nice touch.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 2

Oh well good, heh, and tell me about it. If hating Patrick is wrong I never want to be right.

And I have a feeling what's to come will only fuel it all the more...

Oh, I knoooow. It's Christmas. Can't wait to see Robin's family not give a fuck about her! :) Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

The thing about that is, there are very few 'decent' people on this show. There's possibly Dante and Lulu, but A) Dante is tainted by his tendency to be Sonny's Son, and B) I'm so sick of watching Lulu do a Gollum act about babies that I could scream Gestalt style. So who's left? It sure as hell ain't Carly, who'd leave the kid on the side of the road the second she thought she could get something for herself out of it.

Oh if I had my way she'd be adopted off-screen by a loving couple from Maine or something.

As for leaving her with anyone on the show...sadly she has no ties to Mac and Felicia as they'd really would be pretty much her only hope as being raised with any kind of normalcy. You've already covered why Dante and Lulu are a toss up.

Jordan wouldn't be so bad if, after she's revealed to be an undercover agent, she stays the hell away from Shawn and focuses solely on TJ and raising the baby. Of course if Julian were to stay in touch with her because she would be rearing his niece I might not mind that so much...

As I said I actually wouldn't mind it if Lucas and Brad could somehow get her, but of course that's because I like them, heh.

But frankly putting that kid with anyone on this show is fairly risky. However keeping her away from Carly and Sonny should be the first and foremost agenda on anyone's list, especially the court's who really needs to get involve with her care and well being by now.

I can't believe CPS has already made a determination that the baby's currently living arrangement is for the best.

I thought it was significant that, when Sam said Molly would need her whole family to help her through this difficult time, she looked straight at Julian.  It read to me like she was including him in to the family.  I thought it was a nice touch.

It  would have been nice if Julian could have been the one to bring Ric back home as he intended. Stupid Shawn is going to get the credit now. How the hell is that fair?

Oh, I knoooow. It's Christmas. Can't wait to see Robin's family not give a fuck! :)

Ohhhh no, I'm sure Ron will "gift" us with a Christmas miracle!

We'll have a scene where Emma is talking to her laptop and she says "Merry Christmas, Mommy" so we know Robin is just as fine and dandy as always in her Paris prison that she can Skype for the holidays and then she'll run to open presents as Patrick looks at his watch, wondering if it's too soon to text Sam a "I miss you bae" message.

Edited by CPP83

I'm going to guess Lucas or Bobbie, since Carly is obviously in "charge" right now it appears to me. That or just a typical babysitter.

If only she was big enough to crawl already she would be plotting her escape I'm sure.

Crawl? Heck she's a week old premie who already weighs more than Rocco and holds her own bottle. I'd expect giant baby to be walking by the end of the month.

I just realized Kiki and Morgan are now in charge of naming Giant baby if they don't just keep calling her Jamie. Oy I shutter to think what that brain trust migh come up with.

• Love 1

And now the baby.  It's all just too much and I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns (although I'm still holding out hope that somehow Morgan is not Carly and Sonny's bio kid and is the baby's father; I don't know how it would work, but I refuse to abandon this idea).  It's all just pissing me off so much. 

This is what I was about to say.  The Carly DNA test can't have been for nothing, right?  So the baby is Morgan's, but Morgan isn't Carly's?  I was on the barge long-term when Morgan was born.  Those of you who were around--who could he have been swapped with at birth?  Or who could have donated an egg?  Anyone?  Any other babies from that time frame?  Or fertility stories?

I'd love to sit in that corner with you, especially if you have wine.  Franco and Nina are by far the most entertaining people on this show, in my opinion.  I would enjoy some close ups of Sonny having the shit beat out of him, or watching someone run over Carly with a tank, but other than that, this is it for me.  I can't live with what they're doing to my adorable Billy Miller, and they put Ava in jail, so piss on everybody in charge.  I like Maxie and Nathan, but I think I'll be dead before they ever get together.  Here's to freedom! 

• Love 1

Crawl? Heck she's a week old premie who already weighs more than Rocco and holds her own bottle. I'd expect giant baby to be walking by the end of the month.

I just realized Kiki and Morgan are now in charge of naming Giant baby if they don't just keep calling her Jamie. Oy I shutter to think what that brain trust migh come up with.

Well that ear infection might hinder her equilibrium for a bit so crawling first might be safer in the beginning. But whenever she's finally mobile she is going to make a break for it, she's Ava's daughter after all.

Those two shouldn't name a boat let alone a baby. If a judge ever needed to give an order abut a family court matter it'd be what to name this little girl. 

I'm just waiting for when Ron starts a contest on twitter for the fans to pick her name.

Those of you who were around--who could he have been swapped with at birth?  Or who could have donated an egg?  Anyone?  Any other babies from that time frame?  Or fertility stories?

Not without so many terrible, horrible, awful rewrites and retcons that even the show itself would throw-up. To make Morgan into someone else would really wreck so much and not be worth it, imho, not worth it at all.A

My greatest hope is that Ava lied about the potential baby daddies and the boat captain really is the father. He or AJ somehow, I'm flexible like that.

Edited by CPP83

Sonny shot Carly in the head while she was giving birth to Morgan, so here's my scenario:

Carly had a bullet in the brain (as you do) and almost died, ended up in a coma for a while.  So I say the baby is born, but the trauma of his birth is too much and he doesn't live for long.  Sonny in his guilt "finds" another baby and pays off the hospital staff to not tell Carly.  Or Alcazar, worried that if Carly wakes up, hearing her baby died will push her over the edge, "finds" another baby.  As to whose baby it is, I have no idea.  Don't really care.  

I guess Carly changing the test results or somehow giving them someone else's DNA to test makes sense and is probably the more likely route this writing team will go, but I'd really rather Morgan not be their kid than yet more of Carly scheeeemmmming.  And I really don't want Sonny to have any more kids.  I mean, he's already related to some of the kiddie set, and to several adults in town, either by blood or marriage.  It's so ridiculous.  They might as well call this show "General Sonny".  

• Love 3

I'll sit at the I like Franco and Nina table too. I thought Roger played it as Franco acting campy on purpose b/c he WAS hamming it up for the judge. I thought it was horribly campy on purpose. I think it is sweet Franco cares so much about Nina though I can't get exactly why. Franco looks so much better since he found a comb.

I'll be pissed if Silas shows up to "support" Ava at her sentencing since he couldn't be bothered to help his own wife even get a lawyer. Silas is on my bad list again. Boo.

I'm sure Ron will "gift" us with a Christmas miracle!

We'll have a scene where Emma is talking to her laptop and she says "Merry Christmas, Mommy" so we know Robin is just as fine and dandy as always in her Paris prison that she can Skype for the holidays and then she'll run to open presents as Patrick looks at his watch, wondering if it's too soon to text Sam a "I miss you bae" message.

"Mommy, why are you wearing scrubs and chained to a wall?"

• Love 4

Those twins playing Danny though are still...those boys just ain't right (King of the Hill).

I don't like this Danny at all, sorry. I have very little use for blond hair characters (Ava is pretty much my only exception, and early Kelly Taylor), and I just think the other Danny was so much cuter. I know KeMo had issues working with that one, but this new one is not remotely cute or sweet like the other one was. And he looks nothing like Sam, so he just reminds me he's a Jason clone. I'm still annoyed that Danny was so attached to Jakeson. Gag me.

I want Ava to get out of jail/prison, say screw you to all of them and raise her daughter herself. After everything she went through in giving birth to her, I feel she deserves that much. And I know it's not likely to happen, so I will settle for Ava naming her. Any other scenario of her being renamed makes my skin crawl.

This show sucks. Merry Fucking Christmas, Ron, you ass. Can you tell I'm not happy?

• Love 5

I am almost positive I just heard Kristen Alderson singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" as part of the background music in the Metro Court in last Tuesday's episode and now I am pretty sure I want to kill myself.

• Love 4

I thought Bryan Craig did a great job showing Morgan's heartbreak that the baby was his sister, not his daughter. Ron - STOP with the Chinatown references. You are a hack!

I *loved* Maxie's black dress with the beaded collar.  It was beautiful - plain and simple - and showed up her braided hair. Although she could take care of the colour a little better.

Nice to see Carrrrrrrrrrlos back. And Johnny. 

• Love 1

I don't think the 5 times a year Dante is a jerk sometimes should disqualify him from being considered a decent person, but that's just me and my bias. :) And Lulu hasn't really acted baby rabies-ish since the Adventure That Shall Not Be Named, but of course she's also been barely on.

I want Morgan to stay Sonny and Carly's son. I think it's one of the reasons I like him, cause it causes me to sympathize with him. I'm all "poor guy! He's Sonny and Carly's son! Have a cookie, offspring of two human walking disasters!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

don't forget, the baby is actually distantly related biologically to Lulu too. Oh, soaps!

I'll be pissed if Silas shows up to "support" Ava at her sentencing since he couldn't be bothered to help his own wife even get a lawyer. Silas is on my bad list again. Boo.

I think if Silas needs to have any dealings with a lawyer it'd be a divorce lawyer so he can finally cut ties with the Nina.

The last time they were alone together she nearly cracked his head open so she could run away, she'd been lying to him and scheming behind his back for months, yet he still bothered to try and help her after they finally caught up to her and Franco.

She may be his wife still legally but I don't feel he should have been on the hook to find her legal counsel. Frankly he may not even think she's truly that mentally ill, as I don't.

She was always going to have representation regardless if someone had gotten her Alexis, as Nathan did. And pleading not guilty by insanity would have been anyone's plan of action if defending her, it was her only hope to avoid prison after all she did.

don't forget, the baby is actually distantly related biologically to Lulu too. Oh, soaps!

Okay this one is stumping me, but then again I have forgotten so many family ties on this show... would it be on Ava's side or Sonny's? Or is this if the baby is in fact Morgan's? Which then I get due to Lulu being his second cousin and all through Carly.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

when Sam said something to Julian, mocking him trying to claim to be "what, a "GOOD' mobster?" I was packing a suitcase and it sounded like she did air quotes around "good" ... her voice sure did ... I whirled around and I looked slackjawed... and said to no one since I live alone 'are you KIDDING me?" Sam has been a mob apologist as long as she's been on the show. Yes, let's see how her dubiousness of the possibility of 'good' mobsters when the Jason reveal happens. Because I would love Julian to pop up with a 'well, remember what you said in December ... "

After today's show, I am more convinced than ever that Michael will end up raising baby No Name and forcing Sonny to sign away his rights thus coming full circle. Ron lives for that shit (and, I have to say, so do I).

Edited by DayPlayerAtKellys
  • Love 5

I like RH, an I like Frina but I do think he went way OTT today and almost ruined those scenes.

I don't think Carly changed the test..she just couldn't be so stupid to do something like that after loosing her other son. But I do think she will milk this to get Sonny free.

Why did it take Sonny 2 weeks to get transfered from jail to prison and yet for Franco it was 2 minutes?

I like Carlos..dudes an asshole, and not even a nuanced, tormented one..but I like him anyway..I'm just praying they don't write a big love story between him and Sabrina because she will ruin/neuter him. Kill me now, but I think there's potential there w/Carly. And if Johnny isn't back for good it might be wise to keep some mobster eye candy around.

Sam made absolutely no sense this episode.

I'm surprised that the Firm Lawyer wasn't played by Sean Moyihan

Did you know Sean Moyihan (Powell for the OLTL-philes) became a DA in real life?

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 2