Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Sam cleared out the account of 5 different and supposedly they were all wealthy men. Where did all that money go because it certainly did take not millions upon millions to take care of Danny who didn't even require an aide for his condition despite whatever special school/facility that he was in.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sacrebleu said:

Sam drained every single last cent from each of her FIVE victims and isn't even concerned about making restitution for her crimes.  

I know, right! Why not throw some of the $$ she has from being a tv star/wife of a hitman/coffee importer to Shiloh as a goodwill gesture. Never even occurred to her (or the writers). I mean, she justified her cons because the guys were jerks and she was supporting her brother. What about what she did to the jerks' kids? Their businesses? Their employees?  I'm sure not every single one of them was a terrible person. 

For Sam and the writers to acknowledge this they'd have to admit Sam was guilty, something they'll NEVER do.  She (and the writers) justify it, just like you said, because of her brother, which is total bullshit.  Sorry, not feeling sorry for the con woman who stole millions of dollars--especially when now she's nothing but a glorified mob moll.

The worst thing about this Shiloh story is how everyone is going to be falling all over themselves to praise Sam and Jason whenever it's discovered how EVUL Shiloh is.  They'll probably have Alexis prostrate herself in front of Jason for saving Kristina.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ciarra said:
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I liked Stella reaming out Curtis. He was way out of line to talk to Marcus.

I think she could have been a bit quieter at it.  At her workplace, in a hospital. 

It was inappropriate, yes, but Stella was the instigator there, so it didn't bother me. 

OF COURSE it is Julian who is wrong for being in the pub he owns. Shut up Michael with your telling Julian too keep his distance in his own place of business. You really are Carly and Sonny's son now, aren't you?

And it is high time Julian call out Weeping Willow on the hypocrisy of having him sign off on stayng away Wiley and no issue with Sonny.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

OF COURSE it is Julian who is wrong for being in the pub he owns. Shut up Michael with your telling Julian too keep his distance in his own place of business.

Julian needs a red light, like Krispy Kreme, that he can turn on when he's in the building, so all those righteous townfolk don't come in contact with his awful ways.  

In his business.

That is legitimate.

And he has every right to be.

But, yeah, warn people, Jules, it's only fair. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

OF COURSE it is Julian who is wrong for being in the pub he owns. Shut up Michael with your telling Julian too keep his distance in his own place of business.

Ugh, this gives me a rage blackout. Why do the writers keep doing this shit? The show has other restaurant sets it can use. It's so galatically stupid.

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

OF COURSE it is Julian who is wrong for being in the pub he owns. Shut up Michael with your telling Julian too keep his distance in his own place of business. You really are Carly and Sonny's son now, aren't you?

Julian needs a "We reserve the right to refuse your business" sign.

• Love 14

My poor Doc!  Interesting that Kevin and Ryan both came down with the blindness, I guess that means the same thing happened to Alex, wherever the hell she is.

Which, by the way, it took Anna a touch too long to remember the twin who she knows has impersonated her for spy shenanigans before.  I'll blame Dr. Michael Easton for clogging up the proceedings; Anna and Robert don't need you, dude.

Shut up, Michael.

• Love 6

My poor Doc!  Interesting that Kevin and Ryan both came down with the blindness, I guess that means the same thing happened to Alex, wherever the hell she is.

Which, by the way, it took Anna a touch too long to remember the twin who she knows has impersonated her for spy shenanigans before.  I'll blame Dr. Michael Easton for clogging up the proceedings; Anna and Robert don't need you, dude.

Shut up, Michael.

21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The staff at Ferncliff must be dumber than a box of rocks. (Well, they did hire Franco....). No one notices or comments on the fact that the good "Dr. Kevin Collins" is treating a patient that looks exactly like him, when Dr. Collins happened to have a serial killer twin brother that, coincidence of coincidences, is in the media a lot lately. Or that the good doctor is denying his patient medical treatment. 

But hey, Kevin lied to Ryan about him and Laura having a prenup. Hopefully Ryan will pass along this information to Laura and we can get this story moving.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'd like Jason to be somewhere near a ditch and step right into it when it happens.

I vote for a busy highway and he walks right into oncoming traffic.  

21 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

No one notices or comments on the fact that the good "Dr. Kevin Collins" is treating a patient that looks exactly like him

Nope.  Because his name is Wilson Ritter and not Ryan Chamberlin, so it's all good.  

54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, this gives me a rage blackout. Why do the writers keep doing this shit? The show has other restaurant sets it can use. It's so galatically stupid.

OMG me too.  I so wanted to reach into my tv and punch Michael in the throat.  I spent the first 45 minutes telling my tv that if Michael was babysitting, why is he dragging the baby out at night, in the cold.  Why is he ordering take out instead of delivery?  Why is he picking up the food at Charlies and not Kellys or his own mother's freakin' restaurant.  If he had to run into Willow again, so she could moon over the baby, it could have been anywhere else in town, it didn't have to be at Charlies.  But then the plot point happened.  The plot point that explains all of this.  Brad, coming to pick up the baby, meeting Willow, being nicey nicey to her, only to have Julian tell him that Willow is original Wiley's baby mama.  

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are Drew and Jason also going to go blind? I'd like Jason to be somewhere near a ditch and step right into it when it happens.

I think it needs to happen when he and Sam are about to get busy. She can take off her clothes, stand seductively, and asks if he likes what he sees. Suddenly he goes blind and starts yelling "My eyes! My eyes!" Sam gets offended and storms out. I'd save that one on my DVR and watch it all the time.

• Love 15

I'm very new to this show-I've been a Y&R fan since Moses was in short pants. I started watching about two years ago while recovering from surgery and I have to admit that the pace of GH is boring the ass off of me. I'm giving it one more week. Frankly, it (IMO) started sucking when evil Nelle left.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Julian needs a "We reserve the right to refuse your business" sign.

You know he'd get sneered at for that. Dude can't win. He's the scapegoat of Port Charles.

13 minutes ago, Perkie said:

But then the plot point happened.  The plot point that explains all of this.  Brad, coming to pick up the baby, meeting Willow, being nicey nicey to her, only to have Julian tell him that Willow is original Wiley's baby mama.  

Which could still happen literally anywhere else in town. Julian is allowed out in the wild. GAH.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are Drew and Jason also going to go blind? I'd like Jason to be somewhere near a ditch and step right into it when it happens.

Maybe Jason will be riding his hog at the time. 

I was waiting for Drew's sight to go today while he was at dinner with Kim. Another torturous scene from those two. 

28 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

As I've said before, I really, REALLY hate when other characters use Sonny's name as a threat.  So while I know my boy Kev is grasping at any straws he can, him doing so today really bummed me out.

At least back in the day there were characters that called Sonny (and Jason) out frequently and hated their guts, including members of their own family. Now even their enemies can't get a legit dig in. Kevin should've said the only person as morally bankrupt as you as a preface to the threat. God I despise this show now, why do I watch? People like Kevin, the PCPD, the doctors should all find Sonny repugnant. His week long bestie act with Laura had me dry heaving. 

• Love 7

I guess Ferncliff learned nothing from the whole Carly debacle and the future Mayor's visit.  

Ryan's days are numbered, he better get to killin'. 

A Lean Fucking Cuisine would be preferrable to dinner with Drew, who looks, speaks and acts so tranquilized, he might actually slide out of his chair and onto the floor. Jesus God.  

• Love 2

After Sam and Jason, of course, my nomination for third most boring person in GC is Willow. I actually believe that she’s a robot who gets partially wound up in the morning and then winds down during the day. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 4

I'm not watching much at all but I did catch a little of the Jasam scenes from yesterday. Three minutes in and I could feel the intelligence draining from my body. Holy crap they are insulting and boring which makes them even mote insulting. I'm really trying to figure out what I'm supposed to like about them or why I'm supposed to be convinced they belong together. As far as I can tell it seems they will never address what should be a real issue, which is the fact that Jason was gone for 5 years comes back and wants to continue to be a mobster. Any concerns Sam has will be written as irrational and her not being her real self undoubtedly brought on by Drew and his audacity to not live to lick Carson's ass. It's like Sam forgot her place for 5 years and I'm supposed to celebrate that she has finally remembered where that place is.

• Love 8

Wow, the Whos and Bobbie? In the same scene in the same show?

23 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If Jason goes blind, how will he be able to pick out something to wear?

I'm sure Sam will secretly lay out his clothes.

I like Willow with Chase, but this baby story is dreadful, from every angle.

LOL at the picture of Alex and Dr. Cabot. Was that Frank in the trench coat and fedora?

3 hours ago, Perkie said:
4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

No one notices or comments on the fact that the good "Dr. Kevin Collins" is treating a patient that looks exactly like him

Nope.  Because his name is Wilson Ritter and not Ryan Chamberlin, so it's all good.  

Every Ferncliffe employee has to promise to stay away from any and all media, inside and outside of work.

Color me genuinely surprised that Kim and Drew didn't eat at Charlie's. Someone remembers how to avoid.

Shut up, Michael. You can shut it, too, Joss.

16 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

bubble noises

That was the best part of the episode.

How could Drew have been there for Kim when Oscar was a baby? He had no idea she was pregnant in the first place.

"I heard that Scout was quite the miracle baby." Being born through pants is something special!

Why is Brad not telling Lucas that Michael and Wiley are at Charlie's? Michael is the one to blame. Or is even that Julian's fault? The food is just too good to ignore?

What time is it that Brad and Lucas are on a dinner date and Oscar and Joss still have time to do stuff?

"You know, you really shouldn't work yourself up into such a tizzy!" I watched that at least half a dozen times, laughing harder with every replay. Bravo, Jon Lindstrom.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Every Ferncliffe employee has to promise to stay away from any and all media, inside and outside of work.

They also must agree to be negligent in their duties of caring for their patients. Surely employees, especially nurses, must take vital signs or bloodwork of all their patients they administer medication to. It didn't strike a nurse as something to look into further that, back in August, their Wilson Ritter suddenly had no traces of the medication in his system?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

This cult stuff will go the same way the Margo and Sonny story went. The victim ended up apologizing to the person that wronged him.

Well Scam is never wrong, so par for the course.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, dubbel zout said:

Why is this so difficult to pace? Why is everything on this fakakta show so difficult to pace?

It has to be something structural in how GH is produced/filmed or something in how actors minimums work.  We've had multiple writing regimes and still the same problem.

Edited by yowsah1
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

If Jason goes blind, how will he be able to pick out something to wear?

If he does, I hope someone breaks into his closet and fills it with rainbow tie-dye tees.

Oh, should Oscar be considering a driver's license, since he's having seizures?

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 3

Wiley is precious...

...every time he smiled and made noises and looked off screen and practically laughed, I was so thrilled....

...he was absolutely the best part of today's show for me and is the only person I cared to watch..

"The Wiley Show"

I'm in ......!!!!!!

• Love 6

Eeyore is trying to help us out. May he get his licence and die behind the wheel. Speed this death thing up. Bonus points if it leads to Drew and Kim hating each other for buying him the car in the first place, stopping the train wreck that would be a relationship between them.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

God, two insufferable twits.  Is it any wonder who their mother is?  Michael was a lost cause, being raised by the Three Assholes, but I had hopes Jax would be a positive influence on Joss.  So much for that, as she's just like Carly.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

God, two insufferable twits.  Is it any wonder who their mother is?  Michael was a lost cause, being raised by the Three Assholes, but I had hopes Jax would be a positive influence on Joss.  So much for that, as she's just like Carly.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Shut up, Michael.

I had to remind myself that Anna had a twin. I hadn't heard a peep about Alex since FH was on AMC.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Can we get a Baby Wiley spin-off? I could watch that kid giggle and grin and make bubble noises all day long.

That baby, or should I say babies (since most babies are played by twins) is/are adorable.  I wasn't even paying attention to the adults in the scene. I was too busy cherishing Babies Wiley.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Can we get a Baby Wiley spin-off? I could watch that kid giggle and grin and make bubble noises all day long.

That baby, or should I say babies (since most babies are played by twins) is/are adorable.  I wasn't even paying attention to the adults in the scene. I was too busy cherishing Babies Wiley.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, LexieLily said:

No one notices or comments on the fact that the good "Dr. Kevin Collins" is treating a patient that looks exactly like him, when Dr. Collins happened to have a serial killer twin brother that, coincidence of coincidences, is in the media a lot lately. 

Someone here (sorry, forgot who) had a theory recently that Kevin had a psychotic break and was actually the killer, and that’s why the staff doesn’t notice a resemblance— because there is none, the whole twin thing is in his deranged mind and we are just seeing what he sees.  I was actually hoping for this because, even though it would have required a huge suspension of disbelief re. many of the details not adding up, I overlook inconsistencies all the time anyway with this show, and in this case it would have been a great soapy twist.

But alas, Kevin’s blindness attack seems to have dashed that possibility and it appears the staff is, indeed, dumb as a sack of Corinthos coffee.

When Jason and Drew are blinded (and it will happen, because there’s not a story written that Jason can’t worm his way into), I expect that nothing much will happen to Drew, while Jason will go into full Daredevil mode. Then he can use his newfound radar senses and ninja moves to rescue Sam from the evil clutches of Shiloh, or whatever.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, ciarra said:

Oh, should Oscar be considering a driver's license, since he's having seizures?

No, he shouldn't drive with his condition and he needs to STFU about it. The number of times he mentioned it, focus on your homework, Oscar!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I had to remind myself that Anna had a twin. I hadn't heard a peep about Alex since FH was on AMC.

Alex was briefly on GH a couple of years ago.  She had kidnapped Anna and held her hostage, (giving her the treatments for her condition while she was at it).  Alex had to pretend she knew Anna's people, like Griffin and Andre.  I forget why she did it, but yeah, there was that.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Alex was briefly on GH a couple of years ago.  She had kidnapped Anna and held her hostage, (giving her the treatments for her condition while she was at it).  Alex had to pretend she knew Anna's people, like Griffin and Andre.  I forget why she did it, but yeah, there was that.  

It was tied into Valentin and the Jake/chimera stuff, though the details completely escape me.

Also, the show took a super, super, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long time to reveal that Anna, who was acting off, was Alex.  So annoying.  I personally also didn't like the inelegant hatchet job they did to Alex's history in general and with Anna specifically.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Also, the show took a super, super, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper long time to reveal that Anna, who was acting off, was Alex.  So annoying.  I personally also didn't like the inelegant hatchet job they did to Alex's history in general and with Anna specifically.

Viewers, as usual, figured it out way before the dumb reveal. And yeah, Alex was pretty trashed for no reason. TFGH.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And yeah, Alex was pretty trashed for no reason. TFGH.

What was annoying was that there was a way to bring Alex back more villainous - say some repressed memories came back to her that led her to embrace villany, say her divorce from Dimitri sent her off the deep end, say she and Anna had some kind of falling out since their very warm goodbye on AMC, say anything!  Instead, the show boiled it down to, "EVUL TWIN!  DID IT FOR THE LULZ!" and that was it.

AND she was used to prop up Valentin, yuck.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I content myself by imagining that every time someone yells at Julian for being in the restaurant he owns, that he spits in their food. 

I personally can't believe that it's taken Kevin this long to start feeding Ryan bad intel in the hopes that someone gets wise. 

• Love 8