Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I wonder how long this will last. Ava was pretty boss when she first appeared, and look at her now. And no, I won't take "pregnancy hormones" as an excuse. She lost her edge long before Crypt!Sex.

For me it happened the second she spread her legs for that little idiot Morgan. I can see them soon turning Jordan into a "little woman" like all the rest, that seems to be all Ron does with his females. Though I'd still be on board with a Jordan and Julian romance on the side, since Alexis has made him a free agent.

So it's up to Patrick to decipher all the lies and figure out which lies are true and which ones are false?  She hasn't told him the truth in months, and it's HIS fault?

I don't see why he can't at least try to figure out where the hell his wife has gone and who is this pod person taking her place. Robin isn't acting like herself but I have yet to see Patrick care enough to figure out why.

He has instead taken up the position of jilted husband who needs to "move on", yet all that he knows should have him questioning pretty much everything that comes out of her mouth and it really wouldn't take much to do that beyond being an attentive husband but Patrick has never really been one of those unless it suits him, imho.

• Love 3

So it's up to Patrick to decipher all the lies and figure out which lies are true and which ones are false?  She hasn't told him the truth in months, and it's HIS fault?

Again, maybe not, but if Patrick uses those lies to get sympathy sex from Sam, how is he not just as much of a liar as you're saying Robin is? IMO, if he gives a damn about his wife the way he says he does, he would not be trying to set Sam up as his next slampiece. He wouldn't be trying to set anyone up as his next slampiece because he'd be trying to figure out what's really going on. And if he doesn't care about her because she's such a horrible lying whatever, then that's fine too, but if he never wants to see her again then he should damn well divorce her before getting on the Pleasure Express.

Edited by Cobalt Stargazer
  • Love 5
This whole Kiki forcing Morgan to keep Carson secret is such plot point writing. Morgan doesn't owe her a damn thing, even if he is over KIKI GETTING TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER THE NIGHT OF THEIR WEDDING RECEPTION! (I know he "lied" or lied by omission, but those assholes couldn't even wait 24 hours to together!)

This never happened.  Michael and Kiki did not sleep together the night of the wedding reception.  That was Ava and Morgan.  Michael was asleep at the table at the reception waiting for Morgan to call him back, and they tracked him back to the hotel room where they found him in bed with Ava

I didn't read "getting together" as sex. I read "getting together" as their first official proclamation of love, declaring themselves to be able to be with one another, etc. I don't remember how exactly the night ended but I remember, after the reception ended, they were dancing together and acting shmoopy. There was no canoodling but it was definitely the official beginning of their coupledom. 

The annoying thing about Morgan keeping this secret is it's probably not even going to come up between him and Carly at all, just between him, Kiki, and Michael.

Eh I think Mikey won't be giving many fucks about Carly's safety once the AJ reveal happens.

Why can't we have Dillon instead of random 80s flashback guy? Zack G could have played him rather than this Levi bs. But noooo Ron loves to shit on history. I seriously think dolphins write the show now.

• Love 1
I'm assuming his face is gonna be all fucked up from the crash and then he'll have plastic surgery and then TA DA Billy Miller.

Well, this is one way to assure that Steve Burton doesn't resume the role at a later date. Unless, the character undergoes plastic surgery yet again. On today's show it looked like Ava completely ran over Jason; she didn't just "hit" him. I can usually suspend my disbelief for GH, but how anyone can survive being run over is nothing short of a miracle. St. Jasus, indeed.

This whole Robin storyline is just infuriating. I get that KMc isn't back full time, but to have Robin repeatedly kidnapped by every villain in the PC universe is just tiresome. (On a positive note, Helena looked fabulous for just emerging from a deep freeze.) If Robin and Patrick are end game and the writers want to leave that door open, there are better ways to do it without crapping all over a character that's has literally grown up on the show. Piss-poor writing, if you ask me. Sadly, I don't expect much from Patrick, but Anna is completely out of character to swallow the bullshit story Robin was dishing out today. Anna should be on the red-eye to Paris, not comforting Patty. 

• Love 4

Well, this is one way to assure that Steve Burton doesn't resume the role at a later date. Unless, the character undergoes plastic surgery yet again. On today's show it looked like Ava completely ran over Jason; she didn't just "hit" him. I can usually suspend my disbelief for GH, but how anyone can survive being run over is nothing short of a miracle. St. Jasus, indeed.

Weeeellll, there was that whole Dynasty Reunion movie, where Steven was played by the original actor who played him, and there was no reference to how he looked like he did before his face got burned in the oil rig accident. But then, that was a movie by Aaron Spelling and his writers, and who treated the audience like adults who didn't need to be told so and so looks different because of this and that, and we have to show you this and that to explain why he looks different. They only had one line, my face is different after he was recast, and that was it. No headless shenanigans. Well, other than the way they fucked over Gordan Thompson, and he wasn't playing Adam in the movie...

So it's up to Patrick to decipher all the lies and figure out which lies are true and which ones are false?  She hasn't told him the truth in months, and it's HIS fault?

Basically Robin is being held hostage and can't tell the truth, it isn't like she is purposely lying she is being cohorst and the dialogue today pretty much told us Patrick KNEW she was held against her will orginally, so um why would he just take what she says at face value and not even TRY to find out more. I mean the man has no job and gets other people to care for Emma 1/2 the time. He knew she was a prisoner any normal husband would at least give a flying fig to try and rescue her.

I mean a rational person with no job and funds hears his wife isn't coming home b/c she doesn't feel "worthy" and he knows her history would jump on a DAMN plane and hash things out in person.

But never mind him her MOTHER surely with her own history and knowing the players involved that half assed "well their pretty sure, most definately pretty sure" the body is Helena....WTH! knowing the Cassidine's history she would be on the first flight to Paris and see Robin for herself.

The whole thing just blows and Patrick is a prick!

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 4

I seriously think dolphins write the show now.

Don't insult dolphins that way. IMO, this show more than demonstrates that an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters can produce a soap opera script.

• Love 6
Weeeellll, there was that whole Dynasty Reunion movie, where Steven was played by the original actor who played him, and there was no reference to how he looked like he did before his face got burned in the oil rig accident. But then, that was a movie by Aaron Spelling and his writers, and who treated the audience like adults who didn't need to be told so and so looks different because of this and that, and we have to show you this and that to explain why he looks different. They only had one line, my face is different after he was recast, and that was it. No headless shenanigans. Well, other than the way they fucked over Gordan Thompson, and he wasn't playing Adam in the movie...

If I recall, Gordon Thomson was still playing Mason Capwell on Santa Barbara when the movie was being filmed. BUT I think I also recall that the soap was willing to accommodate him for the movie and it was someone on the other end (the movie) who recast. Maybe Spelling himself? Don't remember who, but GT really did get the short end of the stick there.

And, really, the recasts on Dynasty usually sucked. And yes, I do include Emma Samms' (how's THAT for a GH shout out here?) Fallon, who went from American-accented spitfire under Pamela Sue Martin to English quasi-delicate flower victim under Emma Samms...

• Love 2

This never happened.  Michael and Kiki did not sleep together the night of the wedding reception.  That was Ava and Morgan.  Michael was asleep at the table at the reception waiting for Morgan to call him back, and they tracked him back to the hotel room where they found him in bed with Ava.

I know that, but there were pretty lovey dovey afterwards and spent the night talking, and that to me is getting together, and the next morning they were a official a couple. I know that is fairly innocent but, like I said, even though Morgan did lie, it did show he wasn't crazy thinking that she developed feelings for his brother. Michael really is Jason's.  The point is, if Morgan wants to blab this secret, he doesn't owe Kiki anything and it is extremely plot pointy that he is presented with a chance to break up Cranco and he isn't acting upon it. 

Kiki better tell Morgan in at least 3 meetings with him that Franco knows about Carly & Sonny, because it will be the second time she put Carly in danger by helping Franco.

• Love 1
Kiki better tell Morgan in at least 3 meetings with him that Franco knows about Carly & Sonny, because it will be the second time she put Carly in danger by helping Franco.

I don't understand. Carly asked Lauren NOT to tell Franco about her (Carly) and Sonny. Any danger from Franco is on Carly.

(I agree Morgan owes Lauren nothing and should tell the secret if he wants.)

Edited by dubbel zout

I'm disappointed in Ava.  She just as easily, after hitting Jason, could have backed up and ridden over him and back again instead of having this OCC breakdown.  I expected better of her.

That's all I got from today.  I don't give a rats ass about Carly and Franco and the reveal is taking too long.  And I'm tired of Show making Robin look like a bigger dick than that GIANT dick was sitting next to her mother while she was skyping.

I wish Helena would visit the writers room in the same bad news she was in when her henchmen returned.

• Love 4

As much Patrick is being a dick, I am more alarmed at Anna not seeing that Robin is lying.  Anna is a super-spy, she should be able to recognize her own daughter's tells, and if not that, she should be able to logically think this through and see that nothing makes sense!  I am in make-believe world thinking that Anna knows Robin is lying, but didn't want to tip off Patrick and will be secretly trying to track her down.

• Love 5
I don't understand. Carly asked Lauren NOT to tell Franco about her (Carly) and Sonny. Any danger from Franco is on Carly.

Carly has no idea that Franco knows about Sonny. Franco asked Kiki not to mention this fact to anyone.  Now I have a pretty low opinion of hosebeast and think her children would be better of without her, but she is Morgan's mother and he does give a shit about her. If Franco is going full on revenge and Morgan finds out Kiki know about Franco's knowledge, he really should punch her in the face. 

• Love 1
I seriously think dolphins write the show now.

Dolphins are highly intelligent, creative, and joyous creatures.  They would write a way better soap opera than the current crew could even dream about writing, I'm sure. 

I'm still pissed that Robin has been carted off by yet another thug (even one as fabulous looking as Helena Cassadine).  Does Ron have no other ideas for stories that Kim could play when he and Frank decide they need her for good ratings? 

• Love 6

As much Patrick is being a dick, I am more alarmed at Anna not seeing that Robin is lying. Anna is a super-spy, she should be able to recognize her own daughter's tells, and if not that, she should be able to logically think this through and see that nothing makes sense! I am in make-believe world thinking that Anna knows Robin is lying, but didn't want to tip off Patrick and will be secretly trying to track her down.

Oh, I wish. Because as much as it doesn't make sense for Patty to not give Robin another thought, it makes even less sense for Anna.

With my luck, though, Anna's main story will probs be pushing Patty to move on with Sam.

Perhaps it's random bingo balls with words and a spin board with pages of old scripts. They spin the wheel and we get the result.

Because rather than return with Levi, it should have been Dillon that Maxie brought back. She could have had a friendly crush on him and boom triangle. Also, after Reveal, Micheal gets a Q bro in his age group to turn to. Oh and Tracy gets story out of Fluke. But that would make sense.

Also, why couldn't Robin have wrecked the car into Ava and be in a damn coma? Or why couldn't Helena had feed of Patrick making out with Sam, then during the video, Robin goes well you always have Jason's wife. Even better knowing Jason is out there, about to cock block DoucheLord Drake.

The point is, if Morgan wants to blab this secret, he doesn't owe Kiki anything and it is extremely plot pointy that he is presented with a chance to break up Cranco and he isn't acting upon it. 

it's extremely plot pointy, but I guess not the worst thing by a long shot. Still, I want to shake Kiki so bad. She tells Morgan not to tell Michael because Michael will get mad after she was JUST done confiding a secret to Morgan that didn't need to be a secret! She and Morgan are fine as friends but romantically it makes me want to heave. Both Michael and Morgan deserve better.

• Love 2

I don't understand why Anna and Patprick didn't notice that Robin was wearing scrubs for seemingly no reason and why wouldn't Patprick notice that Robin has taken nothing out of their bank accounts to pay for a flight to Paris. A final question, wouldn't Robin's passport still be in PC?

• Love 5

Why do I like Morgan/Kiki? Someone slap me out of this!

Oh, I'll slap the hell out of you for thinking such things. Don't make me do it, because you know how much I can't stand that twit. Take it back, before you make me wreck your face. ;) And if I don't slap you, I will slap the hell out of Kiki for being such a moronic and selfish wench. Ugh. Get. Her. Away. From. My. Screen. At the very least, get her away from Morgan.

Sorry not sorry, I didn't have a problem with Ava being upset about running over Jason. She didn't know who the hell he was, he was a random stranger to her. The scene directly before this showed how messed up she is at the moment. She has no one that can help her right now, even her own goon turned against her. Jordan took care of the situation for the moment, but she still needs to get the hell out of dodge with no passport, no cash and Julian not around to help her. On top of that, she's 6 months pregnant so she's tired and probably running on fumes. No, Ava doesn't think twice about killing for business reasons and to protect mob interests, but she doesn't go around randomly killing people. She isn't Franco. I thought Maura did a great job in the voicemail to Julian conveying her panic, fear and desperation. She's pretty much out of options, cue her showing up at Morgan's doorstep. Which I'm thrilled about because I get more AMor scenes and more MW/BC chem. You see, peachmangosteen, that is something that Morgan and Kiki will never have.

I don't have any stake in Patrick, Robin, or the entire story but I definitely thought that Anna was crazy for just taking Robin's story at face value. I am sorry for the Robin fans that have to see this story play out the way it has over the last few years. I think at this point, the best thing would be for KMc to just stay away.

• Love 4

I don't understand why Anna and Patprick didn't notice that Robin was wearing scrubs for seemingly no reason and why wouldn't Patprick notice that Robin has taken nothing out of their bank accounts to pay for a flight to Paris. A final question, wouldn't Robin's passport still be in PC?

Good point.  I guess Patrick thinks that Robin is roaming Paris in scrubs.  You'd think that Helena, who has the right outfit for every assassination or plot, would have thought of putting Robin in something that was at least not scrubs.

But then Ron C. would run the risk that the viewers might be swayed by Robin's attractiveness instead of Sam's canteloupes.

• Love 3

Fuck this shit and that fuckwit And the other fuckwit can just fuck off and fucking die in a fucking fire the heat of fucking 1000 fucking suns.

No fucking way would RobertFucking!Scorpio swallow the fucking bullshit that Robin spewed.

Fuck yeah, I'm fucking pissed!

You and I, we share the same language.  And I'm glad you posted this, because I just do not have any more fucks to give. 

Ron's going to do what Ron wants to do, and if it takes twisting these SLs into pretzels in order for them to "work", then he's going to do it.  Of course the best and most practical answer is to have Robin and Patrick divorce, amicably.  Robin can be off-screen but still parenting Emma, like most other soap parents do, when the characters aren't on the show.  But Ron doesn't do what's best or what's practical, because he's got ideas, see.  And his ideas are just sooo funny and so clever, and, yeah. 

That fuckwit (hey, guess I did have a fuck to give) is going to drag this shit out because he caters to his whims and fancies, which seem to change month by month.  I honestly don't believe he has these SLs developed beforehand, and it shows with him basically saying he doesn't want to actually tell this story because he might need Robin and Patrick to still be married later on.   Because the magnitude of their love, or something.  Which no other couple on soaps has ever had a SL where they get divorced, then reconcile later on.   Nope, has never happened.

Okay, on to the show:

I am with those that have been loving Jordan and Ava.  I hope they keep them tentative allies and develop them into friends.  God, we need more of those.  I would be interested in seeing how an Anna/Jordan/Ava friendship would go where Jordan (who's a LEO but posing as a criminal) becomes close to both of them and has to balance her relationships with those two, who are on opposites sides of the law, with personal family rivalries.  That would be a good way to bring characters together as friends and integrate Jordan into the show without having to screw that tool, Shawn. 

Franco/Carly thing might be interesting, only if Franco goes balls to the wall, and kills Carly, Sonny, Kiki (just cause), Nina (she wasn't able to wheel herself away fast enough), and then himself (for walking around with such a bad haircut).  Yeah, I would watch the hell out of that.

The Robin/Patrick thing has been covered extensively already, but I just can't with how stupid the characters are written to be, in this SL.    It makes no sense how Anna would/could not figure this out.  And keep connecting the dots from Robin to the Cassadines, to Rafe/Baby-no-one-cared, to Spencer overhearing a conversation about Sonny, to Luke and the "boss" in charge of the Jeromes ... 

....to the cat, that chased the rat, that ate the cheese, that lay in the house that Ron built.   

I hate Kiki, a lot.       (this will be my new signoff)

Stupid Kiki. 

• Love 6

While I still don't know particulars, the posts have given me an outline about the Anna/Patrick/Robin clusterfuck. Yuck.

And the worst part, besides, of course, Robin STILL being a fucking hostage while her oh, so loving hubby (ha!) and mama have shit for brains, is that this shit isn't about "preserving the Scrubs love story" (can RC BE more full of shit?) more than it is a way for Patrick to screw Sam.

And for what purpose? You KNOW the end result. We ALL do. Borg returneth, Sam goes back to sniffing his ass.

Sure, there is satisfaction in the short term of seeing Patrick get exposed for what he knew and losing a potential bed buddy, but it's a complete waste if one looks long term, as Ron claims he is, and a total annihilation of Patrick (yes, he was a horndog before, BUT I once truly thought he loved Robin) and Anna to service this ridiculous plot point.

Even as one who did like Scrubs, there is NO REASON that they could not divorce and reunite if KMc ever returns. If Sonny and Carly can ride that merry-go-round, so can Scrubs. And it would give Robin a rest by having what she said today be REAL and take Emma with her for part of the time in the meantime.

But that means a shred of relief and happiness for Robin and that cannot EVER happen. It's better she remains a hostage for going on 3 fucking YEARS, don'tcha know. And Sam has Silas and Jason who can fight for her. Patrick was never needed.

What garbage.

• Love 5

I hate Kiki, a lot.       (this will be my new signoff)

Stupid Kiki. 

That can't be said enough.

So, like The Nina, I will say it again.

I hate Kiki.

Stupid Kiki.

I hate Kiki.

Stupid Kiki.

Edited by boes
  • Love 4

Sure, there is satisfaction in the short term of seeing Patrick get exposed for what he knew and losing a potential bed buddy, but it's a complete waste if one looks long term, as Ron claims he is, and a total annihilation of Patrick (yes, he was a horndog before, BUT I once truly thought he loved Robin) and Anna to service this ridiculous plot point.

I think the most frustrating thing is how Patrick, Anna, Robin, Scrubs, etc, have to be destroyed and twisted into pretzels to serve Jason and Sam's story.

And what's more is I'm not personally invested in Sam and Patrick to care about the dramatics surrounding his secret. Their whole relationship was sped up to the point where any downfall doesn't carry an emotional punch. Plot point to the nth degree.

• Love 3

I think the most frustrating thing is how Patrick, Anna, Robin, Scrubs, etc, have to be destroyed and twisted into pretzels to serve Jason and Sam's story.

And what's more is I'm not personally invested in Sam and Patrick to care about the dramatics surrounding his secret. Their whole relationship was sped up to the point where any downfall doesn't carry an emotional punch. Plot point to the nth degree.

True, HeatLifer, it seems this "relationship" with Sam and Patrick, instead of going from A to B went from A to Z at alpha centauri speed. So who cares about the fallout when the development is nonexistent? Ron just wants the chess pieces where he wants them and screw telling an actual natural story to put them there.

And while I'm sure JT and KMo like working together, sorry, their characters together make no sense. Did they become besties before or after Sam was shrieking at Patrick to save her brain-dead hubby while Patrick had what he thought was his wife's ashes all over him?!

Ron couldn't take the time to show their bond forming, so what the hell ever to their angst.

• Love 4

So I'm only on Monday's episode now, and I am much happier to have Scott, Bobbie, Lucy, and Duke on my screen than not to have them, but I still don't know why on earth Lucy was making out with Duke. WTH? Was that supposed to make sense? Why must their plots take place over one day a month at warp speed?

And gawd, Franco stomping all over Carly can't come fast enough. And I hate Franco. Which only proves my NULOCH more.

• Love 2

True, HeatLifer, it seems this "relationship" with Sam and Patrick, instead of going from A to B went from A to Z at alpha centauri speed. So who cares about the fallout when the development is nonexistent? Ron just wants the chess pieces where he wants them and screw telling an actual natural story to put them there.

And while I'm sure JT and KMo like working together, sorry, their characters together make no sense. Did they become besties before or after Sam was shrieking at Patrick to save her brain-dead hubby while Patrick had what he thought was his wife's ashes all over him?!

Ron couldn't take the time to show their bond forming, so what the hell ever to their angst.

Sam and Patrick were never that close or friendly. I'm pretty sure they only interacted when Sam or Jason needed medical attention.

But I'll bite. They formed a quick little bond out of thin air because Sam was there for Patty during the Gabriel and Rafe stupidity...and bad wifey wasn't.

So to make the story more dramatic and cray, wouldn't it make sense for bad wifey to be around?

But, alas, this story is not about Robin or Patty's struggles. It's about SAM and her struggle in the midst of two (three if you count Silas) men.

• Love 2

And now I'm caught up...and call me a hopeless Scrubs fan, but I much prefer the reasons they have to explain Robin's absence than Robin and Patrick just splitting up and sharing custody. I haven't held anything against either character in this scenario--I don't think it's reasonable to insist that Patrick should know when Robin's lying. She's not a character who lies often, so why should he know so instinctually that she has been and is being held against her will? I can't swear I'd know if my husband were lying and we've been together a decade.

Honestly, I think Patrick was still grieving when Robin came back from the dead and he's pretty emotionally stunted by now--he just doesn't know what to think about anything anymore. I think an emotional break over the dish towel baby would have made more sense for him than for Sabrina at this point. Do I blame him for considering moving on with Sam when he thinks his marriage is over? Not at all. Do I hope he wises up soon and hell hath no fury when he does? Yep. But likewise, I'm a-okay with Robin's continual abductions and occasional visits as long as it means I get to see her. I have grabby Kim McCullough hands and I'm not ashamed of them. At least she gets to interact with all of GH's top villains.

Ava would never have broken down like that over running someone over. That's a sentiment I 100% support. And although I am interested in this new portrayal of Jason, I would have applauded her killing him more.

I'm annoyed Franco has a revenge plan that takes time. I can't wait that long for him to humiliate her.

• Love 3
But, alas, this story is not about Robin or Patty's struggles. It's about SAM and her struggle in the midst of two (three if you count Silas) men.

It's all about Jason and Sonny and Carly with a side of Ron's Franco/Kiki.  Blech.  Gotta hand it to Ron, he has really sucked the life out of the characters of Anna and Tracey beyond what I thought he was capable of. 

At least today's episode will have two actors whose characters have yet to be destroyed that I enjoy watching  - Alexis and Ned - probably for a total of two minutes - if that.

So I'm only on Monday's episode now, and I am much happier to have Scott, Bobbie, Lucy, and Duke on my screen than not to have them, but I still don't know why on earth Lucy was making out with Duke. WTH? Was that supposed to make sense? Why must their plots take place over one day a month at warp speed?

And gawd, Franco stomping all over Carly can't come fast enough. And I hate Franco. Which only proves my NULOCH more.

THat was so random I have no clue whats going on there.I have no clue if there hinting at a tri since that seems to only thing they can write for vets lol.

I did not watch yesterday and having read this board I am just going to delete it. Ron so badly needs a co-head writer, one who understands relationships. If Ron thinks being kidnapped again and again is the way to save the romance of Scrubs, I am worried for his life partner.

Oh well at least I can hold out the hope that it will be  Lucky who saves Robin. Maybe they can get JJ back for a short stint. He saves Robin, they fall in love and leave town until GH's final days: In the meanwhile they share custody of Emma, Cam and Aidan with Liz and Patrick, and we are left to believe that when the kids are not with them they are following in their parents foot steps and working together to keep the world safe (as agents of SHIELD  :)   )

• Love 3

Duke and Lucy weren't making out, just hugging.

She's pretty much out of options, cue her showing up at Morgan's doorstep. Which I'm thrilled about because I get more AMor scenes and more MW/BC chem.

This shit is my jam, man. He should hide her and they should realize they're still in love and they should totally fuck again. Just let me have one truly good thing, show!

Also, that would knock some damn sense in to me right quick about my Kiki/Morgan feelings. Which I need because ew at myself!

• Love 4

Why can't we have Dillon instead of random 80s flashback guy? Zack G could have played him rather than this Levi bs. But noooo Ron loves to shit on history. I seriously think dolphins write the show now.

If we get Dillon back, I want him played by someone good, not...that

• Love 3

This shit is my jam, man. He should hide her and they should realize they're still in love and they should totally fuck again. Just let me have one truly good thing, show!

Also, that would knock some damn sense in to me right quick about my Kiki/Morgan feelings. Which I need because ew at myself!

Kiki and Morgan have some okay chemistry, and they are fine as friends, but the way Ron is bringing them back together is making her utterly repellent. Still clinging to my conspiracy theory that they're making so unlikable that the one focus group that declared Canco an awesome couple are gonna hate Kiki, and then RC and FV are gonna be like, Kristen, baby, we love you, but what can we do? THAT ONE FOCUS GROUP just really does not like Kiki! NOTHING WE COULD HAVE DONE.

Perfectly plausible! :whistles:

• Love 2

Aaaaaaaaaaand there we go, that was what was missing. I knew something was lacking. :-P

Let me be clear - I think Ron's a shitty writer, and I've thought so since that all-too-brief time after he first took over. But regardless of that, this is not Patrick's first time on the Other Woman merry-go-round, and Guza was the one who started the carousel music. Once is an accident (Lisa), twice is a mistake (Sabrina), but three times? If this story "serves" anyone, it's Patrick, since his almost Sonny-like need for a full-time bed warmer hardly (IMO) befits someone who's married to a woman who is HIV positive. The man's a doctor, for God's sake, but just the fact that he accidentally knocked Sabrina up either means that he doesn't know how to use a condom properly or that she was too naive to know about the Pill, which is gross on its own level because a grown-ass man shouldn't be messing around with someone who acts like she just got out of high school. Regardless, this conversation taking place again with Patrick as the common denominator means, to me, that it isn't really about Sam, but about how Doctor Douchenozzle can't be without a woman for five minutes. Sam's just his latest target.

• Love 2

Let me be clear - I think Ron's a shitty writer, and I've thought so since that all-too-brief time after he first took over. But regardless of that, this is not Patrick's first time on the Other Woman merry-go-round, and Guza was the one who started the carousel music. Once is an accident (Lisa), twice is a mistake (Sabrina), but three times? If this story "serves" anyone, it's Patrick, since his almost Sonny-like need for a full-time bed warmer hardly (IMO) befits someone who's married to a woman who is HIV positive. The man's a doctor, for God's sake, but just the fact that he accidentally knocked Sabrina up either means that he doesn't know how to use a condom properly or that she was too naive to know about the Pill, which is gross on its own level because a grown-ass man shouldn't be messing around with someone who acts like she just got out of high school. Regardless, this conversation taking place again with Patrick as the common denominator means, to me, that it isn't really about Sam, but about how Doctor Douchenozzle can't be without a woman for five minutes. Sam's just his latest target.

So much this. I mean one reason Patrick is such an ass to me is the way he acts around Sam is TOTALLY different than how he acts around Liz, Sabrina and Anna. It screams douchie manipulation to get sexy time. He tells Sam he is over Robin and she is the most terrible wife who ever wifed, then on the couch with Anna skyping Robin he is torn-up woobie man pain who needs his family and a hug from his-mom-not-his-mom. What a douchecannon.

• Love 6

Glad that I'm not the only one irritated with the snail pacing of this show. I was excited to see yesterday's episode because I thought Franco would expose all, Robin would see her mom, and Ava would be in some sort of peril. But nothing happened except Robin is kidnapped for the billionth time. Can't she catch a break? Why does Kim keep coming back for this shit?

Film school must be very expensive. 

The plots should not hinge on one character nor one actor.

Never ever.

It shouldn't, but this is the way this Fluke plot has turned out. 

Not just Fluke, things have been twisted, tweaked and turned in favour of Sonny for years, and years. 

And, ugh... a Halloween wedding? I know those happen in real life but... ugh. 

LOL! I know someone who had a Halloween wedding! It was..... well, there were no classy as fuck people there.

Anyway, I'd say a Halloween wedding suits Carly's level of sophistication. 

My only problem with Jordan is giving Shawn the time of day much less sharing her cookies with him. Otherwise she is the best dress BAMF in town.

I know! The relationship with Shawn is holding this character back! So much potential with this woman!! 

Last of all... I'm not rooting for anyone in this. While I hope Franco totally screws Sonny and Carly over, I also hope that immediately afterwards the three of them all go to hell. I'm not interested in a Franco Triumphant situation at all. I'm HOPING for a Michael Finds Out the Truth and torches EVERYONE involved scenario.

Is Michael special needs or something? Why is he constantly being protected? 

Please Franco, take all these assholes with you in a spectacular blaze of glory. 

I'm assuming his face is gonna be all fucked up from the crash and then he'll have plastic surgery and then TA DA Billy Miller.

Oh boy, do I hope they do an old school soap unwinding of the bandages! (and hopefully work in you Ta Da!!)

I am with those that have been loving Jordan and Ava.  I hope they keep them tentative allies and develop them into friends.  God, we need more of those.  I would be interested in seeing how an Anna/Jordan/Ava friendship would go where Jordan (who's a LEO but posing as a criminal) becomes close to both of them and has to balance her relationships with those two, who are on opposites sides of the law, with personal family rivalries.  That would be a good way to bring characters together as friends and integrate Jordan into the show without having to screw that tool, Shawn. 

I would, watch the fuck out of this twice a day. However, can women have healthy, supportive, empowering relationships that have nothing to do with men? 

Can the writers pass the Bechdel test? Will The Powers That Be let the writers do this? 

• Love 5

Don't insult dolphins that way. IMO, this show more than demonstrates that an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters can produce a soap opera script.

Its more like baboons are writing the show. I use the term writers loosely. They seem to be turning the characters into baboons also. Anna and Patrick seem to have had a lobotomy ,off screen of course.

• Love 1

Aaaaaaaaaaand there we go, that was what was missing. I knew something was lacking. :-P

I'm not saying it's OOC for Patrick to seek some kind of sexual comfort when he feels wronged. That's nothing new.

But I do feel like in this particular story with Sam, at this particular time, he's the throwaway character. Because from my perspective, everything comes back to how SAM feels. How is SAM going to react to Patty's Jason secret, how is SAM going to react to Jason being alive, how is SAM trying to deal with her budding feelings for Patrick.

At least with Lisa, the writing showed that he did it because he was hurt about Stone and Robin leaving. With Sabrina, he was PUSHED to move on. But now with Sam, it's like Robin isn't even a factor. He literally said the words, "I'm over Robin." Even when he was talking to Liz, he wasn't saying he was having a hard time with his feelings because of Robin. He was saying SAM was not ready to move on.

I mean, even on his Skype call with Robin, he never once said he loved her or to come home for him. It was all about Emma. He said a half-assed "Let's talk about this" at the end when she said she'll send him the signed divorce papers, but that's it. Neither Anna or Patrick were that passionate in bringing her home, IMO.

This shows me that they aren't showing any type of struggle for Patrick in a romantic sense. Because he's just THERE to serve Sam's story right now.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

LOL! I know someone who had a Halloween wedding! It was..... well, there were no classy as fuck people there.

Anyway, I'd say a Halloween wedding suits Carly's level of sophistication.

I know a couple who had a Halloween wedding, too. It was very small and they wore Ren Faire gear and it was totally, totally them. Aside from the bullshit that Franco was apparently spewing about masks and all that which was heavily laden with "You're cheating on me and lying to me about it!" innuendo, I think the whole point of this Halloween wedding is that it's supposed to be an absolute horror show.

Is Michael special needs or something? Why is he constantly being protected?

That's a very good question... there are too many people in Port Charles who consistently infantize Michael and I'm really not sure why that is. He doesn't have a history of mental breaks or raging violence... the way, say, Carly and Sonny do. They're the worst but Kiki has gotten on board that train and... yeah, I don't get it. Maybe it's the Eeyore look he constantly wears.

I don't know. How does the Bechdel Test affect Sonny?

Sonny automatically fails every Bechdel Test. Immediately and always. And then he calls it a whoresluttramp and throws barware at it for not understanding his man pain... which further proves the point. Then he blames Deke... and AJ.

• Love 4