Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Honestly, the resolution of the Aiden "mystery" being "Aiden is being bullied" is so lame that I really think even TFGH can do better. Like, so what; didn't we all more or less realize that when it was revealed that he was reluctant to go outside at recess? The reason he's being targeted would be the story. Is it just because he owns princess pencils and watches Everwood? (I actually don't know what TV show he and Cam have talked about, because I'm old. It's not really the rather good early-aughts WB show with Treat Williams and Gregory Smith, is it? Because that was a long time ago.) To this point, I've thought all of this was adding up to something they are trying to say about the character. Now I"m not sure.   

However, Charlotte's suffering at the hands of Spencer doesn't necessarily make her a bad writing choice to be cruel to Aiden. That part is actually somewhat true to the way things work on the kid totem pole. Children who are treated cruelly by other children aren't always bursting with compassion and insight. They sometimes target someone weaker. 

There's nothing I can add to what has already been said about Carly. She's the worst, and she redefines the worst on a month-by-month, week-by-week basis. That scene with Margaux at the Metro Court was so horrible to watch that I wondered at the motivation. Are they trying to create a minority of Sonny/Margaux shippers? 

I actually have missed Rebecca Budig. I hope if Hayden does come back, they can get the real thing. And if you weren't that jazzed about Rebecca Budig on GH, just imagine the same character played by Alicia Leigh Willis or Natalia Livingston or whoever. Don't act like that's absurd. We've had two ex-Carlys back as different characters, and Michael Easton has played enough characters to populate neighboring Branson.   

"Career Day" was very Simpsons-like, wasn't it? Only adults we know were talking about their careers, and the only kids who had lines were the ones we knew too (the others could have been painted in). Stella was the best speaker. She seemed like someone who legitimately could hold the attention of a bunch of kids.

Sometimes they go too far trying to make Michael Easton adorable, but I thought Finn's inferiority complex was funny this time. "She has a costume?" 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

However, Charlotte's suffering at the hands of Spencer doesn't necessarily make her a bad writing choice to be cruel to Aiden. That part is actually somewhat true to the way things work on the kid totem pole. Children who are treated cruelly by other children aren't always bursting with compassion and insight. They sometimes target someone weaker. 

Do you think the show will actually state that directly?  Because that would mean addressing Spencer's behavior as anything but spunky and wonderful and I can't see them doing that.

• Love 8

I bet they will excuse it as Poor Traumatized Spencer. That's how they've been excusing everything he's done that he shouldn't. And then move on to Poor Traumatized Charlotte who lost Nina. (I don't think the show cares enough about Dante to include him.) And Valentin is going to use that to try to get Nina back.

I really, really hope it doesn't go like that for several reasons but especially because it will all boil down to Laura's and Lulu's bad parenting,  an over-indulgence of Spencer and not paying attention to Charlotte because when Charlotte is alone with Nina or Valentin, she's an angel.

I hate it when this show dumps on the good guys

• Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

because when Charlotte is alone with Nina or Valentin, she's an angel.

That’s pretty typical bully behavior, though, so that part at least rings true. The blame game is a whole other bs.

Edited by dubbel zout
typo; clarity
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I bet they will excuse it as Poor Traumatized Spencer. That's how they've been excusing everything he's done that he shouldn't. And then move on to Poor Traumatized Charlotte who lost Nina. (I don't think the show cares enough about Dante to include him.) And Valentin is going to use that to try to get Nina back.

I really, really hope it doesn't go like that for several reasons but especially because it will all boil down to Laura's and Lulu's bad parenting,  an over-indulgence of Spencer and not paying attention to Charlotte because when Charlotte is alone with Nina or Valentin, she's an angel.

I hate it when this show dumps on the good guys

I wonder if the show will say that Charlotte bullies Rocco when she is at Lulu's when Lulu isn't around, just to push forward the narrative that Lulu is a horrible parent for Charlotte and Valentin/Nina are wonderful.

Poor Traumatized Charlotte that lost Nina - this isn't even the first time Charlotte has lost Nina. Nina removed herself from Charlotte's life the first time she and Valentin fought/she wanted to leave him. And with all the people/things Charlotte has lost over the past three years, I don't see why she would be so devastated over Nina when she hasn't ever shown an ounce of mourning for the death of the mother that raised her.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Spencer gets a free pass because he’s a poor orphan, gag. 

Even though he was a bonafide brat prior to Nikolas's "death."

What I'm not here for: Lulu blaming Valentin, Valentin blaming Lulu, Nina blaming Aiden.  How about the story being Charlotte is just going through her own bratty phase?  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

There's nothing I can add to what has already been said about Carly. She's the worst, and she redefines the worst on a month-by-month, week-by-week basis. That scene with Margaux at the Metro Court was so horrible to watch that I wondered at the motivation. Are they trying to create a minority of Sonny/Margaux shippers? 

Well, I've been sort of in that minority group and honestly, Sonny's expression practically begging Margaux to put him out of his misery while Carly was ranting only fueled the flame. They both seemed to be in so much pain for having to endure it. How could I not want Big Bird to walk in on them mid hump. She'd sort of have it coming to her, too, considering she told Sonny to "take care of it" or something to that effect, thus directing her husband directly to her enemy's bedroom. I think whatever drugs they gave Carly in Ferncliff may have done permanent damage to her noggin, cuz that was not smart.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

What I'm not here for: Lulu blaming Valentin, Valentin blaming Lulu, Nina blaming Aiden.  How about the story being Charlotte is just going through her own bratty phase?  

Before Nik died they blamed Spencer's brattiness on him losing SWSNBN. He's like the mini Sonny, where nothing is ever his fault.

I'm with you on the pass-the-blame crap. Everyone tell Charlotte that bullying isn't cool and to knock it off.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Before Nik died they blamed Spencer's brattiness on him losing SWSNBN. He's like the mini Sonny, where nothing is ever his fault.

I'm with you on the pass-the-blame crap. Everyone needs to tell Charlotte that bullying isn't cool and to knock it off.

Edited by dubbel zout
added missing words
  • Love 2

Point of correction: Tout de suite isn't fake French; it's an actual phrase that's used all the time by French speakers. Giving it a "funny" pronunciation doesn't change any of that, Franco. Ugh.

Great, in NYC the show was interrupted for Mayor De Blasio's defense of how the city handled the storm. (Spoiler: Mostly not that well.) This is not news to anyone here.

• Love 3

I guess that since Nina hates Willow and was about to do a websearch on her we can assume Willow is actually her daughter? Heaven forbid parent/lost child actually like each other before they discover they are related.

Wouldn’t Liz and Lulu know that their kids are in the same class? Because if I knew my kid was being bullied, I’d ask my sort-of-in-law-whose-kid-is-in-my-kid’s-class if their child had said anything about someone bullying my kid. But maybe I’m just a curious mother.

• Love 8

Not trying to be a jerk...I am having a hard time telling the difference between the characters of Sofia Mattsson, Elizabeth Henderkicson, and Tamara Braun. They should do something different with their looks. They aren't bad actresses, they just look a lot alike

Neens is annoying, but they way they dress her you wouldn't confuse her with another character.

Edited by Happywatcher
13 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Heaven forbid parent/lost child actually like each other before they discover they are related.

One of the few good things to me about the hateful Ethan/Luke/Holly story was that Ethan didn't instantly hate Luke and Holly when he found out they were his birth parents, and equally, he didn't rag on his adoptive parents for having the nerve to adopt him.

The I-hate-my-birth-parent option is so tired.

15 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Wouldn’t Liz and Lulu know that their kids are in the same class? Because if I knew my kid was being bullied, I’d ask my sort-of-in-law-whose-kid-is-in-my-kid’s-class if their child had said anything about someone bullying my kid. But maybe I’m just a curious mother.

I'm sure they do know, but then we couldn't have Elizabeth and Lulu snipe at each other.

• Love 2

Well, I won't see today's episode until tomorrow.  Here in NYC the wonderful Mayor has taken 45 minutes to explain why 6 inches of snow paralyzed the whole damn city yesterday.

ETA - I see @YaddaYadda and Dubbel Zout feel my pain too.  Thank goodness for on demand.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 3

@dubbel zout, @Winston Wolfe, I know, right? I thought that thing would take 15 minutes at the most. I live a couple of streets down from the GWB, so all I heard for hours was honking and I did not need Mr. Mayor to tell me how much of a crap job they did.

If there's a kind soul who wants these poor post-snowcalypse NYC peeps a recap, that'd be grand. I'll spring for an MTA pass and you can go be stranded on the subway after you've been stranded in the 6 inches of snow. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3

Thank fuck Valentin and Lulu had the sense to kick Nina out of the teacher conference, though I didn't like how Valentin later said Nina was exactly what Charlotte needed. Yes, Charlotte needs Nina's support and compassion in working through her behavioral problem; what she doesn't need is Nina essentially sticking her fingers in her ears and refusing to listen to anything Willow has to say. I got so angry watching Nina dominate the discussion.

I don't understand Ryan's motivation for giving Ava those pills. Was he hoping she'd use them against Kiki/Griffin, or was that just a random act on his part? I guess it doesn't matter, since whatever scheme Ava's cooking up is just going to result in Kiki yelling at her again, because nobody's gotten tired of that yet.

You're all going to spend the weekend anticipating the JaSam Thanksgiving date, right? Should be drowsier than a belly full of turkey and stuffing, and with zero calories!

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Linny said:

Thank fuck Valentin and Lulu had the sense to kick Nina out of the teacher conference, though I didn't like how Valentin later said Nina was exactly what Charlotte needed. Yes, Charlotte needs Nina's support and compassion in working through her behavioral problem; what she doesn't need is Nina essentially sticking her fingers in her ears and refusing to listen to anything Willow has to say. I got so angry watching Nina dominate the discussion.

I don't understand Ryan's motivation for giving Ava those pills. Was he hoping she'd use them against Kiki/Griffin, or was that just a random act on his part? I guess it doesn't matter, since whatever scheme Ava's cooking up is just going to result in Kiki yelling at her again, because nobody's gotten tired of that yet.

You're all going to spend the weekend anticipating the JaSam Thanksgiving date, right? Should be drowsier than a belly full of turkey and stuffing, and with zero calories!

Weren't you just transfixed by the flirting in that scene?

• Love 2

Well, this is pure spec, but it seems pretty certain Willow is Nina's real kid. Don't see the resemblance in personality, considering I don't have visions of slicing Willow straight in half with a chainsaw, though. I usually like Nina, but when she plays angry MST can't seem to be able to hold back. 

Mike and Willow, chemless and boring, but the gift was kind of sweet.

Why is Ava always so...shiny? And I don't get NotKevin's agenda in giving her the pills either....unless he was hoping she'd finally decide to quit at life. Alas, not the case.

Carly wasn't on.....phew.......but Nina sure made up for her obnoxiousness.

I ain't gonna lie. I liked those last couple of Sonny/Margaux scenes. Her throwing Avery in his face, and how he reacted. Could this woman actually make him grow? No, but I credit her for trying.

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hater said:

It's nice watching Scummy berate a woman for the millionth time. So attractive. 

It wasn't, no, but she got to him in the end, so I guess it didn't bother me so much this time.

• Love 1

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised by today's episode.  It was Nina insisting that Charlotte is sainted, not Lulu (thank goodness) and the show made it clear that Nina was wrong. Willow knew enough to look for a meeting. When Nina asked if she had any children, you just know that she's Wylie's mother. I also wanted someone to tell Nina to STFU because while it's sad that she didn't get to raise her daughter, her experience of being a mother is barely a cupful.

I really wanted Margaux to say when Sonny was going on and on that it's the person who ordered the hit not the shooter that's the murderer "So all those hits you ordered Jason to do, does that make you the murderer?". 

1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

To me, that speaks to how disconnected from the Spencer family Aiden and Liz are.  They should have been talking about their kids being in the same class since the start of the school year.

I thought that was well done actually because I watched that scene expecting them to talk about it and discover who were the mystery kids but the writer cleverly kept me waiting till next time.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

I thought he wanted her to use them herself so that he could either kill her or set her up for his next murder.

Now that she put them in Sasha's soup, does that mean that Sasha is a goner now?  Could explain why we've had so much of her suddenly but no real depth.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bawoman said:

I ain't gonna lie. I liked those last couple of Sonny/Margaux scenes. Her throwing Avery in his face, and how he reacted. Could this woman actually make him grow? No, but I credit her for trying.

They are so gonna screw.  You can see it coming.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Hater said:

Not only that, I was filled with warm emotions when they reminisced about how great the view of the TG parade was from the roof.

1 hour ago, Bawoman said:

Why is Ava always so...shiny? And I don't get NotKevin's agenda in giving her the pills either....unless he was hoping she'd finally decide to quit at life. Alas, not the case.

So will Sasha die, or just end up at GH, where NotKevin can kill her?  

55 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Of course they are. I’m just surprised it didn’t happen at her mother’s  house. And when Carly finds out, we’ll be treated to her screeching that Margaux is a bitch slut whore who took advantage of Sonny’s kindness and forced him to have sex with her. Because we all know that sonny is weak and can’t think for himself.

Did some part of nyc actually get 6” of snow? Here in Brooklyn we got about an inch or two at most. I mean there wasn’t a snow plow in sight and the salt trucks only came by once. But it really wasn’t a big deal. I know Jersey got slammed but didn’t think it was much of anything in the city.

• Love 3

What is it with Ava drugging other people or messing with their drugs?  Just stop doing that.

If I were Lulu, I would have immediately called my cousin Michael and asked him about Charlotte's behaviour after she left.

I actually like the bullying story.  It makes sense that Charlotte would be a bully.  She is indulged by everyone, which is understandable, but that also means she never seems to have consequences.  Just like Spencer.  And I think Aiden is very believable, especially how he drew himself as tiny  in his family pic.  I hope they don't screw this up.  Nina attacking Miss Tait was completely unacceptable, so of course Valentin praises her for her defense of Charlotte afterwards.  

While I am glad that Lulu and Nina are not at each other's throats anymore, this new found bestie relationship is too much.  Speaking of assertive, Lulu should have been more so with  Nina, instead of coddling her to get her to leave.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Of course they are. I’m just surprised it didn’t happen at her mother’s  house. And when Carly finds out, we’ll be treated to her screeching that Margaux is a bitch slut whore who took advantage of Sonny’s kindness and forced him to have sex with her. Because we all know that sonny is weak and can’t think for himself.

1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Margs is played with such a limited range of emotions I can't tell if she is interested or her feet hurt a little. That being said, she is a women not currently known to be related to Sonny, so she has to take a turn in his bed/cell/kitchen/some graveyard crypt. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Well, I won't see today's episode until tomorrow.  Here in NYC the wonderful Mayor has taken 45 minutes to explain why 6 inches of snow paralyzed the whole damn city yesterday.

The snow storm is Ava's fault, because she killed Morgan, and Nina is outraged at the mayor, because the storm reminds her of Elsa from Frozen, who is a strong feminist role model.

• Love 6

Why would Ava put pills in Sasha’s soup? I’ve missed the past 2 days so am trying to figure it out based on y’all’s comments. Nina shouldn’t have even been at that teacher’s conference. 

• Love 2

Warning, I am about to compliment RoHo! :) He really does work well with kids. I liked his art scene with Aiden and when Aiden took a bite of the same ice cream bar Franco had just taken a bite from, it was the first time his eating actually added a nice natural father/son -ish touch to the scene. Yes I am blocking out that he is a psychopath serial killer, but it is the hoidays, so I'm feeling generous. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I liked his art scene with Aiden and when Aiden took a bite of the same ice cream bar Franco had just taken a bite from, it was the first time his eating actually added a nice natural father/son -ish touch to the scene.

RoHo eats in almost every scene now.  He really doesn't need craft services between takes.  I remember a scene years ago when Luke showed up at Alexis' door eating a Croissant out of a paper bag while they talked.  It looked natural, organic.  In RoHo's case it's just affect, an annoying tic based on the fact that he brings little else to the party.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 2

Another thing I LOVED about Margaux/Sonny . This was the second time they showed Jason like a little lap dog waiting for his master's orders and his master blowing him off and dealing with shit himself in regards to Margaux. Could it be showing some sort of growth from both of them? Margaux calling it out only made things better. Not for nothing that Jason was able to sit his ass down and focus on what he always should have focused on the beginning, Sam. 

Edited by Bawoman
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Bawoman said:

Another thing I LOVED about Margaux/Sonny . This was the second time they showed Jason like a little lap dog waiting for his master's orders and his master blowing him off and dealing with shit himself in regards to Margaux. Could it be showing some sort of growth from both of them? Margaux calling it out only made things better. Not for nothing that Jason was able to sit his ass down and focus on what he always should have focused on the beginning, Sam. 

He was focused on Sam?  In that 2 min struggle scene about Thanksgiving?

There will never be growth with the holy trinity.

Maybe Scummy has his chance to screw Margo but he'll always go back to Carly.  He'll probably call Margo a whore when it's all said and done.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5

I thought the writer did a nice job with the art therapy scene, someone did some research. The tiny Aiden in his drawing was a nice touch.

I also appreciate Franco telling Aiden that he inherited his mother's talent in art. I thought the show had forgotten all about that.

Jason and Sam running to Michael to tell him that Nelle is in Ferncliffe shows how bankrupt the show is in terms of knowing what to do with them. There was no need to tell Michael that Nelle was there, she's behind bars whether it's a prison or a criminal hospital and Michael has her measure.  The writers really have no idea what to do with this "great romance".

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10

Anyone actually not surprised that Charlotte's the bully? When the character first started on the show, I thought she seemed kinda mean, particularly towards Lulu.

Edited by teenj12
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Hater said:

Maybe Scummy has his chance to screw Margo but he'll always go back to Carly.  He'll probably call Margo a whore when it's all said and done.

Why go there? What is wrong with hoping for a little freakin growth, I mean, I know I'm likely not going to get it, but still.

No one for now is sleeping or bedding anyone, no one is calling anyone a whore. Hell, they aren't really playing up any overt sexual tension with them 2 yet. And whether they do or not will not change the conversation they had today.

All I saw is a scene between a man and a woman, in which the man came in all fueled with bravado and threats and manipulations until the woman finally shoved a jagged broken glass up his conscience and he left a frustrated, choked up mess. I saw a man being tested, and imagining his daughter going down the same hell whole he just put the woman in, I saw how it hit him, and I hoped that could mean change. Why dirty that up?

• Love 3
Just now, Bawoman said:

Why go there? What is wrong with hoping for a little freakin growth, I mean, I know I'm likely not going to get it, but still.

No one for now is sleeping or bedding anyone, no one is calling anyone a whore. Hell, they aren't really playing up any overt sexual tension with them 2 yet. And whether they do or not will not change the conversation they had today.

All I saw is a scene between a man and a woman, in which the man came in all fueled with bravado and threats and manipulations until the woman finally shoved a jagged broken glass up his conscience and he left a frustrated, choked up mess. I saw a man being tested, and imagining his daughter going down the same hell whole he just put the woman in, I saw how it hit him, and I hoped that could mean change. Why dirty that up?

It's already dirtied up. He killed her father. He has berated and degraded her over and over again.  I find it insulting to watch a woman getting treated like this once again by a male on this show.

There is nothing to "go there."  When it's already there. This is pure trash aka GH.  There is nothing endearing about this.

• Love 5
Just now, Hater said:

It's already dirtied up. He killed her father. He has berated and degraded her over and over again.  I find it insulting to watch a woman getting treated like this once again by a male on this show.

There is nothing to "go there."  When it's already there. This is pure trash aka GH.  There is nothing endearing about this.

Well, it's dirty, no doubt, but alot of good stuff can come from self examination. Maybe even redemption? I don't know. 

And Margaux can take it. She knows what she's doing. She's not scared of him and never has been. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Bawoman said:

Well, it's dirty, no doubt, but alot of good stuff can come from self examination. Maybe even redemption? I don't know. 

And Margaux can take it. She knows what she's doing. She's not scared of him and never has been. 

Scummy hasn't self evaluated himself in 2 decades.  It's not happening now. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Hater said:

Scummy hasn't self evaluated himself in 2 decades.  It's not happening now. 

Agreed.  Hell, we just saw Sonny re-imagine his life if he wasn't a scummy criminal and decide, nope, that's not for me.  He's not changing now.

• Love 5

Sasha totally didn't know that Kiki would be mad if she seduced her boyfriend <rme>, and it's Ava's fault for saying that they were just casual sex buddies.

Can I hope that Sasha aspirates in her sleep, and Nina finds out what Ava did to her (fake)daughter and seeks revenge?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, rur said:
21 hours ago, Hater said:

Not only that, I was filled with warm emotions when they reminisced about how great the view of the TG parade was from the roof.

I think I might have felt tears forming, I was so moved.

18 hours ago, Sake614 said:
19 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Sonny's penis just can't help it. It's Margaux's fault for being in the vicinity.

18 hours ago, bannana said:

What is it with Ava drugging other people or messing with their drugs?  Just stop doing that.

LOL. For all the hissing she does about Morgan's death not being her fault, she hasn't learned a THING about dosing people. 

• Love 5

I did not know Kelly T was back as Britt. Is she back recurring or on contract, and does she have a story ? I might watch for her stuff if it's funny or at least entertaining. I sometimes see GH mentions online but I don't recognize most of the faces or names. And the ones I do recognize, I don't care about them or outright hate them, so I don't want to get back in to the show unless a character I like has something to watch for.

Does Britt have a story of her own, or a good amount of air time at least ? If I can't have JE as Tracy, I'll watch for Britt if it's interesting.

25 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

Does Britt have a story of her own, or a good amount of air time at least

We've only seen her twice so far, and the story isn't hers.  Obrecht kidnapped and tortured Peter (Anna's son) then vanished.  Anna's hunting down Obrecht.  Britt was in jail, so Anna sprung her early, if she agreed to help them catch Obrecht.  They've shoved Britt in the hospital with a pretend illness, so they can lure out Obrecht.  

36 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

she hasn't learned a THING about dosing people. 

And what exactly is her plan here?  I'm guessing Sasha will eat the soup which will knock her out.  Ava will somehow get Griffin into her room, then have Kiki show up and find them together????

1 hour ago, Hater said:

He killed her father.

And is putting the blame on someone else.  "The person who shot your father was just the weapon.  Jeannette and Scully killed your father'.  WTF writers.  That's just nonsense.  If you didn't want precious Sonny to get his hands dirty, then why bother changing the original story that he only buried the body.  The story would have far more impact if Margaux thought Sonny was the shooter only to find out that her mother or Scully was actually the shooter and that Sonny was innocent of the murder.  I literally don't understand this story.  

• Love 6
22 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Because if I knew my kid was being bullied, I’d ask my sort-of-in-law-whose-kid-is-in-my-kid’s-class

THIS.  I would totally have gone to my sis-in-law and said, hey, is your kid being bullied too.  No way, in the real world, would Liz not have approached Lulu about it.  

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Perkie said:

We've only seen her twice so far, and the story isn't hers.  Obrecht kidnapped and tortured Peter (Anna's son) then vanished.  Anna's hunting down Obrecht.  Britt was in jail, so Anna sprung her early, if she agreed to help them catch Obrecht.  They've shoved Britt in the hospital with a pretend illness, so they can lure out Obrecht.  

Twice ? Aw man. Well, that makes catching up easy then I guess. I will watch her days and then wait for her to be mentioned again. Thank you !