Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Fuck Jason and his smug remarks to Liz about Franco. Hey Dickface?  Why don't you try BEING A PARENT to Jake for longer than a few days before making declarations about who can and can't spend time with him?  Why don't you stop going off on month long trips that you most definitely didn't need to go on before you criticize how another parent is raising the child you share with her? Do your part, for a long time, and THEN maybe you're in a position to make requests like this one.  First rule of parenting? You do it ALL THE TIME, not when it's convenient.  THAT is what Liz should have shoved in his face, his bullshit 'parenting' and how he does NOT prioritize Jake the way he should.  Franco may be dangerous, but so is Jason. Jason needs to shut his damn face and make Jake a damn sandwich and stop nagging Liz.

I'm not Jason's biggest fan, at least SBu's version, but he has every right not to want the serial killer who sexually assaulted his wife and let his nephew get raped anywhere near any of his kids. I don't care how absentee he is. And since Liz was so desperate to have Jason be Jake's legal father she can just suck it up and accept that he's going to have opinions and she needs to respect that.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Being dumped in a letter is hardly the "cruelest way possible" to get dumped, Kristina. What a drama queen.

If she'd been with someone her own age, it would have been a text message.  "Ur [trash can emoji]."

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Vella said:

Fuck Jason and his smug remarks to Liz about Franco. Hey Dickface?  Why don't you try BEING A PARENT to Jake for longer than a few days before making declarations about who can and can't spend time with him?  Why don't you stop going off on month long trips that you most definitely didn't need to go on before you criticize how another parent is raising the child you share with her?

I rolled my eyes at his accusation that Liz was just lying in wait for him to leave town so she could subject Jake to Franco.  Get a ladder and get over yourself, Jason. 

And I'm gonna assume there's something besides malaria wrong with Sam.  Maybe another case of brain worms that is making her not tell Jason she's pregnant.  Stupidest plot point that has no point ever--because it's not like Jason is going to be pissed at her for more than .02 seconds for keeping it from him. 

• Love 4

Someone needs to come get Liez. The men in white coats, the cops, the grim reaper, aliens, DNAJ with a large knife. Someone.

Kristina needs to chill. Maybe a nice xanax will help.

I don't remember Valentin being arrested. Did this happen offsreen? Regardless, he needs to be murdered. What a waste of space.

• Love 3

Will someone explain it to me as if I were Sonny, why Sam is not telling Jason that she is pregnant. If she is afraid of malaria, wouldn't she want her soul mate supporting her? I almost barfed saying that.

• Love 1

Also, right now, Jason also technically doesn't work for the mob.

He's killed over six people in a year and the actor typically only wakes up in scenes involving violence or sex.  He's a violent thug.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

needs to come get Liez. The men in white coats, the cops, the grim reaper, aliens, DNAJ with a large knife. Someone.

Kristina needs to chill. Maybe a nice xanax will help.

I don't remember Valentin being arrested. Did this happen offsreen? Regardless, he needs to be murdered. What a waste of space.

Jordan arrested Valentin after Jason subdued him when he went to steal Spencer.  

4 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Will someone explain it to me as if I were Sonny, why Sam is not telling Jason that she is pregnant. If she is afraid of malaria, wouldn't she want her soul mate supporting her? I almost barfed saying that.

I'm guessing that if there is something wrong with the baby she may want to terminate without telling Jason she was ever pregnant.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Does anyone else think that Nina will give Valentine the jail keys>

I thought of that too but I'm not sure what good it would do unless they open handcuffs as well as jail cell doors.  Valentin is waiting for the Greek authorities to take him in their possession and Nina said she saw them in the squad room filling out the paperwork when she walked in.  

18 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Today's scenes are why the Sam/Liz ones yesterday rang so hollow and unearned. The second Sam goes away and Liz gets Jason alone she's back to being an unrepentant and snotty bitch about Sam. I'm not even getting into why Liz, the rape victim, is so badly trying to minimize what Franco did to Sam (and Jason and Danny by extension). Jason is very clear in his requests for Franco not to be around his son and Liz is blatantly defying him so if this was any sort of realistic show he should be going to a lawyer to talk about changing their custody arrangements and creating some enforced limitations.

If this was any type of realistic show he wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court. 

• Love 5

I think I'd like it if there was a part of Sam that still doesn't quite trust Jason with pregnancy issues. Everything went so terribly wrong for them last time that she doesn't want to tell him unless it's good news - which should lead to a conversation about some of the things that happened with Danny - but there probably won't be time for that because the writers have to figure out a way to involve Nina in the Parker/Kristina story*

*That is the only story where she hasn't made a completely unnecessary appearance, yes? 

• Love 12
On August 9, 2016 at 7:10 PM, sunflower said:

It's All About Eve, GH style.  I hope this new bitch tries to fuck Sonny and steal the Metrocourt.  I will never let go of my Carly Hate, no matter how long her whitewashing has gone.  I remember the beginning, the middle, and the AJ.  

AJ!!

(that is all)

• Love 8
19 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I'm not even getting into why Liz, the rape victim, is so badly trying to minimize what Franco did to Sam (and Jason and Danny by extension).

I guess to Liez, what Freako did isn't that bad since he didn't technically rape her. And of course she doesn't have the nerve to say this to Sam's face. I wonder if she's ok with what Freako did to Michael since Freako technically didn't rape him.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It was better than watching Lulu demand answers she had no intention of believing anyway. 

Thank you! Dante and Lulu were so annoying in those scenes.

10 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I'm not Jason's biggest fan, at least SBu's version, but he has every right not to want the serial killer who sexually assaulted his wife and let his nephew get raped anywhere near any of his kids. I don't care how absentee he is. And since Liz was so desperate to have Jason be Jake's legal father she can just suck it up and accept that he's going to have opinions and she needs to respect that.

+1

The worst thing about Franco/Liz is it forces me to have to agree with Jason on something. Which is disgusting!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

If she'd been with someone her own age, it would have been a text message.  "Ur [trash can emoji]."

And even then it's hardly "the cruelest way possible" to get dumped. Tacky, definitely. Cowardly, for sure. But much better than being dumped publicly.

• Love 5

I guess I could do a lot of research and figure this all out but would somebody mind taking a moment to tell me:

#1 - What Franco did re: sexually assaulting/not sexually assaulting Sam?

#2 - And also how he allowed/set up Michael to be raped?

TIA!

Edited by HeresTo2016
5 minutes ago, HeresTo2016 said:

I guess I could do a lot of research and figure this all out but would somebody mind taking a moment to tell me:

#1 - What Franco did re: sexually assaulting/not sexually assaulting Sam?

#2 - And also how he allowed/set up Michael to be raped?

TIA!

I'm gonna reply in the history thread.

3 hours ago, Originalroux said:

AJ!!

(that is all)

I would die laughing if AJ were alive somewhere and paid this girl to slide in and ruin Carly's and Sonny's lives.  Like that would probably make me impressed.   Because that is very Quartermaine and AJ IMO always was smarter than the two moron couple.  He just let his emotions get involved.  I just need SK with his shit eating grin, slow clapping as he reveals all.

2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

If they were going to bring ME back they should've made him Steven Webber. Hamilton Finn could not be more pointless

Where has the lizard gone?  Literally my fav part.  I thought the lizard would do rounds.  Kill a character.  Give us more lizard.

• Love 7
On 8/11/2016 at 11:39 PM, tvgoddess said:

But I cannot abide any of this. It's just plain wrong. What are they trying to prove? What is the purpose of this? Is it laziness or just trying to rile up the fanbases as usual?

I think the Show regularly and habitually tries to rile up the fanbases, spitting in our faces because we are loyal. Also the Show is trying to make us feel that our more clever insights and guesses are futile and worthless.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Lillybee said:

It's ridiculous--especially since she apparently fesses up this coming week.  Was that supposed to pass as drama for these two?  God, they're so boring.

Also, Kristina?  Shut up.  Shut up, shut up, shut up.  She is such an insufferable brat.  Instead of friggin' realizing Alexis is trying to protect her from making the same shitty mistakes she herself makes with significant others, Kristina throws her history in her face. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, Kristina?  Shut up.  Shut up, shut up, shut up.  She is such an insufferable brat.  Instead of friggin' realizing Alexis is trying to protect her from making the same shitty mistakes she herself makes with significant others, Kristina throws her history in her face.

Kristina should shut up, but I feel that Alexis really is being obnoxious and inappropriate by interfering to "save you [Kristina] pain". Kristina needs to feel pain if it is real and part of the package with Parker. Otherwise, she won't learn. Kristina needs to find out answer for herself; she would never listen vicariously to the wise advice of others. She's essentially still a trapped teenager in rebellion against all authority. That's why she can't progress in the university, where a student learns to reason and think logically and inductively by considering the philosophy, standards, arguments, and ethics of wise predecessors.

• Love 4

Why was Lulu permitted to interrogate Valentin the criminal at the police station? Why couldn't a valid police officer (Dante) do the questioning using Lulu's input? By revealing Lulu as an interested party, Dante exposed her to more potential Cassadine manipulation. Lulu needs to GO HOME and take care of the one kid they have, especially after being absent on the "adventure" for so long. Let the police do the police work.

And  why was Nina allowed to slither into the room and have a long conversation with the prisoner? With so many qualified officers at the station, one should have been watching Valentin, who is in custody, at all times. Nina is setting herself up as a mark and a victim. In any event, we don't care, and I daresay that we never cared.

What was wrong with Obrecht's eye?

Freako can DISF:  he is so full of self-pity and has stupid hair.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I think the Show regularly and habitually tries to rile up the fanbases, spitting in our faces because we are loyal. Also the Show is trying to make us feel that our more clever insights and guesses are futile and worthless.

Sigh.  I've felt that way for years.

On 8/9/2016 at 0:44 PM, Oracle42 said:

Sonny/Jason have been "legally" cleared of their crimes repeatedly. That doesn't change the fact that they are career criminals. So, what is cured supposed to mean? The removal of the tumor cured Franco of his murderous impulses, the manipulative, sociopathic behavior and the obsession with Jason?

RC never dealt with any of that and Franco has committed: attempted murder, blackmail, extortion, assault and stalking - all since the tumor was removed, and his laser focus on Jake still reads as an obsession with Jason. Jason is objecting to the obsession  part of the list because that is the thing that has harmed people he cares about.

Has Jason gone to jail for any of the murders for hire he committed ? I don't think I can watch this. jason is no better than Franco, killer is killer. For a tumor, or money. WTF is the difference. This show needs to decide is it a soap, or a mobs show. Sonny on his high horse ??????   I have shut it off, and when I come here. I have no desire to bother watching again.  How dirty is jax? not that I would be surprised if he actually grew horns. Barge is great !

• Love 5
On 8/9/2016 at 10:15 PM, sunflower said:

The show would be so much better if they just lived in the reality of what Sonny did, killed AJ and essentially got away with it.  It's a soap, they can do it, but instead we have Michael being all chill and going by Corinthos again.  I FF most of the show, so it's unclear to me if he really changed his name back.  I think this is why Michael has no story, or at least, no good story.  It would require Frank and his shit writers to acknowledge that Sonny actually did something wrong and that Michael and other characters should have a problem with it, while still being able to coexist in their world.  Some arguments, distance, whatever.  The show would benefit if these morally fucked up characters, most of them, would just acknowledge the truth of that, while still having the stories.  

Acknowledgment is Sonny paying to me, because that's the best you can hope for in this world, and it's more interesting, anyway.  Instead, Julian And Franco are like horrific, while Sonny is some sort of humanitarian walking through the town telling other people how to live their lives.  Even though, I do appreciate the Alexis/Sonny interactions.  

This is exactly why I can never watch this show while Scummy Corruptous is on and a hero. yuck.  Scummy , Jason Carly and their spawn turn my stomach. Even Michael . No more. Thanks tothe TIIC, I now am not interested.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Lillybee said:

I think she just wanted all the answers before saying anything. Her other two pregnancies were bad so she was probably being cautious. 

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Details please! I ffwd most Jason scenes so I missed this.

When he was trying to get Sam to tell him what she was keeping from him, he said something like, "you know we're stronger together than apart." Another character said almost the exact same thing earlier in the episode but I can't remember who now.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, fishcakes said:

When he was trying to get Sam to tell him what she was keeping from him, he said something like, "you know we're stronger together than apart." Another character said almost the exact same thing earlier in the episode but I can't remember who now.

LMAO!

19 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Do you realize BA and Spin share the same face? Maybe dial back on the tearing down of his looks. Just because he's a guy doesn't make it any less cool than when it's done to female actors.

It wasn't misogynistic. Maxie lied for months and showed that she was an immature idiot. She had no one to blame for what happened at the custody hearing than herself. And Spinelli did not know for months. Lulu and Dante had Georgie for at best a month after she was born before they found out the truth. Spinelli didn't find out about Maxie's lie until Georgie was born. Spinelli wasn't acting like anything on the stand. He and Dante were the only two trying to put Georgie's best interest first.

Spixie could have got back together on their own merits just fine. The only reason they didn't was because BA left. And don't try and pin the crap with the judge and Nathan came after on Spinelli or Spixie, since BA had left by that point. That crap was more about giving Maxie and Nathan contrived angst.

First off I can say what I want about Spin/BA. Just because he anit conventional or remotely attractive doesn't mean Noone can't say anything bad about him. Like he is above it. People talk/bash others looks on here all time including people who are attractive. I find conventional guys on this show not attractive. MB, SBu, BM, RWP I don't discriminate & I'm an equal opportunity hater.

2nd off that Custody trial was clear cut msygosinic as you can get. Why was only Lulu & Maxie past drug up? Why was there past history the only one dragged through the mud? Why was Spin who lied for months about the same damn thing 2 Spite Maxie for lying to him past convenient left out? Hmmmmm he wasn't trying to protect Lante, he didn't care about there feelings. He came in as Maxie was about to tell Lante the truth & told Lante that Maxie had an "unhealthy attachment" to their baby. So for him to get on the stand with that fuckin sob story about how they were better than this is straight up B.S. The whole thing the story was never but a means to an end to prop him. If the judge was interested in the best interest of the baby he would've covered his ass & dug into his past just as well. We couldn't have that cause then there is no way Spin would have gotten custody at all. Attempted Murder, Blood profiting helping a hit man get away with murder on a daily basis trumps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lying about your baby any day. Lante would've gotten custody of the baby.

3rd Spixie has never been able to get together on there own merits. It's why Spinelli had to hold his friendship for hostage, it's why he had to try & turn her against Johnny. It's why he used marriage to trap her, it's why she had to live a lie. It's why she had to fake it to keep him in her life. It's why she told Johnny she needed his friendship in her life at the expense of herself & happiness. It's why they needed her dead sister to prop them. My Fav was reduced to someone with no self-integrity, worth, respect or esteem 2 think that a toxic codependence friendship that wasn't worth 2 cents was worth living a lie for.

So if Spixie could get back together on there own merits there would be no need to knock Maxie up with a baby she didn't need nor want just to put her back with Spinelli. She wouldn't have to be trashed, Lulu another legacy character wouldn't have to be screwed over, Ellie wouldn't have to been thrown under the bus, Matt wouldn't have to go to jail for killing Lisa, & Lante wouldn't have been props in there own story. You know why? Because Spin was never going to dump Ellie for Maxie, Maxie was never going to leave Matt for him. There was multiple opportunities under Ron for them to get back together & guess what it never happened. So excuses me with that B.S.

The same judge that was trying 2 dictate how she can date & rather she missed her baby or not is the same one who awarded Spinsuck full custody. This was in November 14 before Spin brought his ass back. And when he came back this is the same writing team that put out the disturbing message that the only way Maxie could be a full-time mother too her child was too be in a loveless relationship with a man-child she neither wanted or was in love with.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, NiqueAlexis said:

First off I can say what I want about Spin/BA. Just because he anit conventional or remotely attractive doesn't mean Noone can't say anything bad about him. Like he is above it. People talk/bash others looks on here all time including people who are attractive. I find conventional guys on this show not attractive. MB, SBu, BM, RWP I don't discriminate & I'm an equal opportunity hater.

2nd off that Custody trial was clear cut msygosinic as you can get. Why was only Lulu & Maxie past drug up? Why was there past history the only one dragged through the mud? Why was Spin who lied for months about the same damn thing 2 Spite Maxie for lying to him past convenient left out? Hmmmmm he wasn't trying to protect Lante, he didn't care about there feelings. He came in as Maxie was about to tell Lante the truth & told Lante that Maxie had an "unhealthy attachment" to their baby. So for him to get on the stand with that fuckin sob story about how they were better than this is straight up B.S. The whole thing the story was never but a means to an end to prop him. If the judge was interested in the best interest of the baby he would've covered his ass & dug into his past just as well. We couldn't have that cause then there is no way Spin would have gotten custody at all. Attempted Murder, Blood profiting helping a hit man get away with murder on a daily basis trumps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lying about your baby any day. Lante would've gotten custody of the baby.

3rd Spixie has never been able to get together on there own merits. It's why Spinelli had to hold his friendship for hostage, it's why he had to try & turn her against Johnny. It's why he used marriage to trap her, it's why she had to live a lie. It's why she had to fake it to keep him in her life. It's why she told Johnny she needed his friendship in her life at the expense of herself & happiness. It's why they needed her dead sister to prop them. My Fav was reduced to someone with no self-integrity, worth, respect or esteem 2 think that a toxic codependence friendship that wasn't worth 2 cents was worth living a lie for.

So if Spixie could get back together on there own merits there would be no need to knock Maxie up with a baby she didn't need nor want just to put her back with Spinelli. She wouldn't have to be trashed, Lulu another legacy character wouldn't have to be screwed over, Ellie wouldn't have to been thrown under the bus, Matt wouldn't have to go to jail for killing Lisa, & Lante wouldn't have been props in there own story. You know why? Because Spin was never going to dump Ellie for Maxie, Maxie was never going to leave Matt for him. There was multiple opportunities under Ron for them to get back together & guess what it never happened. So excuses me with that B.S.

The same judge that was trying 2 dictate how she can date & rather she missed her baby or not is the same one who awarded Spinsuck full custody. This was in November 14 before Spin brought his ass back. And when he came back this is the same writing team that put out the disturbing message that the only way Maxie could be a full-time mother too her child was too be in a loveless relationship with a man-child she neither wanted or was in love with.

Just another version of the Ric/Alexis custody fight for Molly when only Alexis' issues were brought up and Ric skated and got custody. GH hates mothers. Hyperbole? Not so much with both of these trials as evidence.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The Molly custody fight was so gross, given that Alexis's big crime was having lung cancer. (Another story that went nowhere.)

It was gross. And a mess. (With the retcon of an affair with the mayor that never happened.) Add in Patrick Drake, neurosurgeon, as Alexis' cancer doctor, and the whole thing was ridiculous.

• Love 4
On 8/12/2016 at 10:45 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

I rolled my eyes at his accusation that Liz was just lying in wait for him to leave town so she could subject Jake to Franco.  Get a ladder and get over yourself, Jason. 

And I'm gonna assume there's something besides malaria wrong with Sam.  Maybe another case of brain worms that is making her not tell Jason she's pregnant.  Stupidest plot point that has no point ever--because it's not like Jason is going to be pissed at her for more than .02 seconds for keeping it from him. 

The only way I could legitimately buy her keeping it from him leading to a problem between the two of them is if she loses the baby before she ever tells him she's pregnant, and then she just decides not to tell him, and he finds out on his own.  (Oh, who am I kidding?  This show would absolutely saddle Liz with the duty of spilling the beans to him, because they cannot just let her get out of that hell.)  Otherwise, what's the drama?  That she didn't tell him the second she found out because they had so much going on with the malaria issue?  The most that is worth is a little hurt feelings that you weren't the first person she told.  That's not even actual argument-worthy.  

Having said that... If they use this to be a ridiculous big argument that leads to Jason having an ill-advised drunken hook up with new girl (whose name escapes me right now), who later is revealed to be Carly's daughter, I wouldn't hate it.  I don't know if this show will last long enough for me to get Joss sleeping with Carly and making her head explode, so if new girl ends up being her long lost daughter, and she sleeps with Jason to torment Carly?  I'm in.  

• Love 3

I like Nelle but if she's Carly long lost daughter they are wasting the opportunity with Michael. They had a nice chemistry in their scenes. And Josslyn's complete indifference to Sabrina and Michael made me laugh. She's looking for a girlfriend for her brother when he already has one. Nice. Of course Jax is acting shady about the transplant. He just couldn't come, see his daughter and leave. I just have a feeling whatever happens is going to upset me. 

I can't imagine why Sam/Jason would be pregnant since we don't even see the kid they have now. I like them but it seems as though if someone is pregnant every 6 months on GH. I know the writers have 3 things they do with female characters ( baby, obsessed with a man, pushover ) and that's sad. 

Franco and Nina are in separate stories but still manage to annoy the crap out of me. Nina mostly because she has scenes with people I want to see. I FFwd most of Franco. His hair is just awful to look at. 

Liz and Hayden have the same argument in every scene. Nik became a shitty guy, you both lied. The end. The snark was fun at first, now it's just tedious. 

• Love 2

"you know we're stronger together than apart."

Wasn't there also a dumb Supreme Court reference this week? I'm amazed at how the details of this show go out of my brain in sieve-like fashion as soon as I delete it, but some character (Lucy, maybe? Or Nina?) was bragging about the awesome law firm she had on retainer, and she named it. The names were all of past or present Supreme Court Justices. I'm sure "Marshall" (Thurgood) was in there, and I think "Kagan," and the last name was "Brown" (there was a Brown a really long time ago; the other names were all more recent).  I can't remember the other one, but it was another liberal justice.  

You so political, General Hospital

Edited by Asp Burger
On 8/13/2016 at 5:41 AM, Perkie said:

I'm guessing that if there is something wrong with the baby she may want to terminate without telling Jason she was ever pregnant.  

And of course he will find out about the pregnancy and be mad so that Liez will have a chance to snag him on the rebound.

20 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

And of course he will find out about the pregnancy and be mad so that Liez will have a chance to snag him on the rebound.

I don't think he gets mad cause Sam tells him tomorrow. Plus I don't watch Liz scenes but people were saying that she seemed over Jason at this time and TIIC seem like that they're going full steam ahead with Franco/Liz( haha!!)

• Love 2
On August 11, 2016 at 3:51 PM, Oracle42 said:

Was that Franco in the previews whining again about how people treat him like a serial killer just because he spent several decades gleefully serial killing random people and then settled down in a town full of people that he hurt and terrorized?

To be fair, this is a town that treats mass murderer Jason like the Second Coming and regards AJ's murderer and the local mob boss as a saint, so I can understand Franco's confusion that being a terrible human and murderer isn't met with the usual adoration that he sees with the other morally bankrupt killers in town.

• Love 13

I get why Sam isn't saying anything right away.  She was already robbed of being able to have that happy moment with Jason when she was pregnant with Danny BECAUSE OF FRANCO....Now here she is again and they don't just get to be happy.   She isn't going to keep it from him forever, she just wants to know all her options first.  If she's not sick, great.  She gets to tell the man she loves that she is having his baby.  It's a moment that should be filled with joy, and she wants to give him that.

• Love 7

Franco is whining about being treated badly by people that he's hurt. Nina adored him; Jason and Sonny are adored by their family and friends. I don't have any more patience for them whining about their victims than Franco 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
On 8/13/2016 at 6:36 PM, fishcakes said:

My mind went to Brexit.  Too much BBC for me, I guess!

On another note, I'm amazed that Finn made it through a week without a fainting/flopsweat incident. I don't remember him obtaining medication for his Lucious Lyon-like unnamed mystery illness. Either I haven't been paying attention (totally possible with this boring drivel) or we're just supposed to forget about all of that (and a million other things). 

I even kind of missed the Maxie/Claudette/Nathan/Griffin story this week. But I'm not getting my hopes up about that s/l, because I fear it will be predictable.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, CoolWhipLite said:

I don't remember him obtaining medication for his Lucious Lyon-like unnamed mystery illness.

Sonny had a connection with someone in some unnamed country. So now Finn owes him. Ugh.

• Love 2