Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm mostly curious if either of them will remember that she was just dating/just got cheated on by his cousin.

I wonder.  The writers have a habit of pretending some stories didn't happen - especially when those stories who have been written out of the show. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 2

It took me five minutes to realize that the brother who died who Peter mentioned was Nathan. facepalm.

Anna: there's something else I wanted to talk about.

Obrecht: Isn't there always?

Shut up, Obrecht.

Although if she had ripped that shirt off Anna she would have been doing her a favor.

• Love 5
Just now, ulkis said:

Anna: there's something else I wanted to talk about.

Obrecht: Isn't there always?

Shut up, Obrecht.

Eh, I'm on Liesl's side here. It's gross that Anna can't give them a minute to grieve. Talk to them after the funeral.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

It took me five minutes to realize that the brother who died who Peter mentioned was Nathan. facepalm.

And he didn't acknowledge the existence of Britt in that little tale, correct?  Perhaps because boobs?

In somewhat related news, I just daydreamed that Britt, sprung from jail, went to a bar to get drunk re: Nathan's death, met and flirted with LWB/FS, found out he's her secret brother and then went, "Oh gawd, not again!".

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Eh, I'm on Liesl's side here. It's gross that Anna can't give them a minute to grieve. Talk to them after the funeral.

Me too.  I like Anna, but, today, she was foisting her personal agenda on them at the wrong time.  Definitely should have waited until after the funeral.  

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think it's more that they are loathe to acknowledge Michael's familial relationships with the Q's, unless he's being a dick to Ned.

I don't think that. I think it's more they don't want to acknowledge, if they are going with Michael/Kiki again, that Kiki keeps bouncing back between Michael and one of his relatives. Or maybe both. Or likeliest of all, they forgot about Dillon.

27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And he didn't acknowledge the existence of Britt in that little tale, correct?  Perhaps because boobs?

Don't think so . . . but I think it has more to do with he never met her.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Nope. It's because Sonny, Jason and Ric are good guys.  The Jeromes are all bad

I hear you about Sonny and Jason but I would argue, more often than not, Ric gets the Julian edit (i.e., he's lowly and worthless and the most evil ever and not fit to breath the same air as our heroes, Sonny and Jason.)

• Love 13
55 minutes ago, seasons said:

Is there ever going to be a funeral for Nathan?

I forsee months of crying coming up.  And people reverently whispering his name like he was the fabulous Morgan, or something.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ciarra said:

I forsee months of crying coming up.  And people reverently whispering his name like he was the fabulous Morgan, or something.

I expect we'll hear references to him.  In fact, it would be bad writing if his closest family didn't miss him and speak of him at times.  Especially with Maxie being pregnant and when she has the baby, there have to be Nathan's comments and emotions for the story to feel anywhere near realistic. 

However, Nathan wasn't Sonny's son - so I hardly think we'll get the excess focus on the deceased person that we did with Morgan. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Eh, I'm on Liesl's side here. It's gross that Anna can't give them a minute to grieve

Except for the whole, Liesl made Anna grieve Robins' "death" so really, she can shut it now, about her Nathan grief.  

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think that. I think it's more they don't want to acknowledge, if they are going with Michael/Kiki again, that Kiki keeps bouncing back between Michael and one of his relatives. Or maybe both. Or likeliest of all, they forget about Dillon.

Especially when Kiki already spent months bouncing back and forth between Michael and Morgan. 

• Love 3
On 2/7/2018 at 4:21 PM, ciarra said:

Well, at least he was actually decent, even if he was wooden. The way they tried to shine up Morgan, brat of Port Charles, was ridiculous. 

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Well, at least he was actually decent, even if he was wooden. The way they tried to shine up Morgan, annoying brat of Port Charles, was ridiculous. 

I think that Nathan's goodness is one of this reasons this story about his dying works for me. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Not me.

46 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

Me too.  I like Anna, but, today, she was foisting her personal agenda on them at the wrong time.  Definitely should have waited until after the funeral.  

Why should she? After what Obrecht did to Robin?

28 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Except for the whole, Liesl made Anna grieve Robins' "death" so really, she can shut it now, about her Nathan grief.  

THIS. I don't care how much Obrecht's ass is grieving over Nathan's death. She doesn't deserve on iota of sympathy from me. Not after what she did to Robin, and let MAC, Robert, Anna, Felicia, Patrick, Emma and Maxie suffer.

• Love 9

The Voyages of Kiki:  Morgan ------> Michael -----> Dillon ----->?

There really aren't enough twenty-something men on this show.  Because gross.

54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"You know what? I think that mugging wasn't a coincidence." No shit, Sherlock. FFS. It took Curtis this long to connect the dots?

I know that Julian isn't liked on this board but  I have to say I like the team-up of Stella/Curtis/Julian/? (TJ?Molly?) to figure out who is rigging the Charles St. Affair much more entertaining than any Sonny/Carly/Jason story.

52 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought Liesl was going to spit on the envelope of Faison's stuff. (Nicely played) Whatever else she did, she loved Nathan.

39 minutes ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I hear you about Sonny and Jason but I would argue, more often than not, Ric gets the Julian edit (i.e., he's lowly and worthless and the most evil ever and not fit to breath the same air as our heroes, Sonny and Jason.)

I think the show has forgotten that Ric existed.  I certainly don't want to remember that he cheated on Alexis with Sam and tried to take Molly away from her when she was battling cancer.

But you're right that anyone who is NotSonny gets the same treatment.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I don't care how much Obrecht's ass is grieving over Nathan's death. She doesn't deserve on iota of sympathy from me. Not after what she did to Robin, and let MAC, Robert, Anna, Felicia, Patrick, Emma and Maxie suffer.

Part of me thinks it'd be kinda interesting if Dr. O drew the parallel, that this a karmic kickback for making Anna et. al suffer through the loss of their child.  But part of me thinks, no, Dr. O wouldn't be able to make that distinction because that's not in her nature, that's what makes her a black hat character.

You know?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I am dreading the scene where Dante tells Lulu that all they know about Faison's son is that he was abandoned by his mother, ill-treated by Faison, shipped off to boarding school, and hiding in plain sight in PC, as Lulu grows more and more bug-eyed and says, "oh my god! Dante! I know who Faison's son is!"

I have no feelings about Ned one way or the other, but they are making him super oily these days.

And I don't know what Kim was eating at Julian's bar, but that was not avocado toast. It looked more like green Jell-O on toast.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Not me.

Why should she? After what Obrecht did to Robin?

THIS. I don't care how much Obrecht's ass is grieving over Nathan's death. She doesn't deserve on iota of sympathy from me. Not after what she did to Robin, and let MAC, Robert, Anna, Felicia, Patrick, Emma and Maxie suffer.

Sweet little Liesl >>>>>>>> evil mean Robin and Anna. Did I do this right?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

They might, but since she left him at the alter and then went from Sonny to Ric to Julian - it just makes it look like she has a weakness for criminals and Ned wasn't one

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Part of me thinks it'd be kinda interesting if Dr. O drew the parallel, that this a karmic kickback for making Anna et. al suffer through the loss of their child.  But part of me thinks, no, Dr. O wouldn't be able to make that distinction because that's not in her nature, that's what makes her a black hat character.

You know?

It is definitely not in her nature; she is a highly self-centered character like Sonny in that way.  The only suffering that matters to her is her own, and Maxie's now that Nathan is dead. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AuxArx said:

I know Ned had nothing to do with the negative ad about Alexis, but isn't it possible someone might point out that he almost married the woman the ad is disparaging?

And wasn't there a whole storyline about Alexis being outed as Eddie Mane's babe or something and she was being hounded by the press?  So given that public history, the press should be having a field day with these two.  But sadly, the local press is Lulu, fiction's worst journalist.

• Love 5

If Anna wants answers about Heinrich, she needs to learn to read the room. Why on earth would she think Nina and Liesl would want to talk to her while Nathan’s death is still fresh? It’s not about who’s done whom more wrong right now.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

But sadly, the local press is Lulu, fiction's worst journalist.

Who thinks her next big story is to interview her boss. Sure he is Faison’s secret son who lured him to his death, but Lulu has no idea about that.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The only relationship for Michael that I'd be interested in is one that stops him being a doormat for Carson.  That's not going to be Kiki whose been licking their boots lately.

What about Dr. Serena Baldwin coming back to Port Charles?  Sonny and Scott's hatred of each other should make it interesting.  Maybe Serena could open Michael's eyes regarding Sonny and Carly?

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Anna wants answers about Heinrich, she needs to learn to read the room. Why on earth would she think Nina and Liesl would want to talk to her while Nathan’s death is still fresh? It’s not about who’s done whom more wrong right now.

I thought you were going to say that she needs to learn to spell his name properly first.

The whole thing with Anna, Dr. O and what's her face was pretty dumb.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Remember when Anna used to kick butt?  Now she just stands around, red-eyed and weepy. 

It's the Sonny&Jason factor.  Any story they're in, everyone else has to leak brain cells.

1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

What about Dr. Serena Baldwin coming back to Port Charles?  Sonny and Scott's hatred of each other should make it interesting.  Maybe Serena could open Michael's eyes regarding Sonny and Carly?

If nothing else, it would be fun watching Michael try to deal with a truth speaker.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, movingtargetgal said:

But Michael knows exactly what his parents are like. Killing AJ and covering it up only had Michael angry with them for maybe two or three months. And since Serena has been raised most of her life outside of Port Charles, she doesn't really know much about Sonny. I would hope that Scott had better things to talk with his daughter than Sonny.

• Love 6

Serena doesn't need to know anything about what's been going on, she just needs to ask questions, unlike "I'm so sorry I let my mother hold Avery" Kiki:

Michael:  Don't let Ava anywhere near Avery.

Serena:   Why not?  Isn't she Avery's mother.

Michael:  Yes but she's dangerous, she killed Morgan

Serena:   Oh no!  How did she kill Morgan? Did she shoot him? Run him over?

Michael:  Actually she  replaced his medication with placebos and he got in a car that Olivia blew up. 

Serena:   So Olivia killed Morgan.  Why did she switch his pills?

Michael:  Because she wanted to keep Kiki away.  Kiki wasn't taking care of him like she was supposed to be doing.

Serena:  Why should Kiki take care of him?  Wasn't that your family's job?  Ava looks like she'd really like she wants to hold Avery. How did she give up custody of Avery?

Michael:  My father went to her hospital bed where she was severely burned and forced her to sign custody of Avery away.

Serena:   That's horrible!  I notice Joss' father never visits her.  Poor kid, why doesn't he?

Michael:  Sonny got Jax deported and now he can't ever come into the country again to see her.

Serena:   First you, then Joss, and now Avery. What is it with your family stealing children away from their parents?

I don't even need Michael to see the light.  I just need whoever he's talking with to not be propping Carson and Jason.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Anna might not know who Liesl is? She does know Dr. O, the woman who tortured her daughter and nearly killed Robert. So maybe she doesn't care about proper behavior for that monster? Who knows.

• Love 5

I know no one wants another storyline involving Sonny, but I'm overjoyed that they've found two actors who can, you know, act!  I used to love Wojciehowicz when I was a kid, and Rita is great.  I don't care what was on her head.  Rita looks exactly like a woman with an elderly boyfriend who has a gambling addiction, probably drinks too much, and has always lived a blue collar life.  I'm too pleased that she's natural in front of the camera and speaks her lines convincingly to concern myself with her hair.  Although I did notice the attachment was nowhere near the color on her head, I think it was intentional.

• Love 11

I know that Julian isn't liked on this board

I like to think of Julian as the viewers' version of a middle finger to Sonny. 

I wonder who's going to be the person in Port Charles who figures out what's going on.  Anyone but Carly, please.

Anyone but Carly or Jason.

MB could have used some visine yesterday.  He actually put in a not-horrible performance in yesterday's episode - as did MS (although i don't hold out much hope for her appearance at the funeral today).

• Love 2

If Sam, Jason, or Drew goes to the funeral today their usual black clothes will fit right in. They are the Goth ghouls of Port Charles. Blecch!

And Sam's greasy gobs of hair are repulsive

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

But Michael knows exactly what his parents are like. Killing AJ and covering it up only had Michael angry with them for maybe two or three months. 

The way this show is acting, I really believe that AJ never returned after Jason was shot and "killed" by Faison. Or did Monica and Jason have a conversation about AJ? Or that Mooby murdered him? Stupid Little Shit hasn't mentioned him.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

did Monica and Jason have a conversation about AJ?

I don't think this has happened and honestly I hope it doesn't.  It will be more of the same Sonny propping, Sonny shot AJ because reasons, AJ was fat, blah blah blah.  If I thought it would have some actual pay off I would be all for it, but things being as they are I'd just as well skip it.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:
43 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

did Monica and Jason have a conversation about AJ?

I don't think this has happened and honestly I hope it doesn't.  It will be more of the same Sonny propping, Sonny shot AJ because reasons, AJ was fat, blah blah blah.  If I thought it would have some actual pay off I would be all for it, but things being as they are I'd just as well skip it.

I'm here, too. If Jason talks to anyone but Monica about AJ, it will be all about how big, bad Ava forced Sonny to shoot AJ while he was begging for his life. Sonny had no choice! He thought AJ killed Connie!

But it's not as if anything Monica says will change Jason's mind about Sonny. Jason will still be besties with him and do his bidding. So I don't really see the point, even if it is something he should know.

• Love 5

Has Jason talked to Monica at all other than when he first came back?  (We know Drew at least picks up the kids from Monica's.) He doesn't care about the Quartermaines other than Michael who is a Corinthos.  That's been made painfully clear too often.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Has Jason talked to Monica at all other than when he first came back?

The last time I remember is when he showed up at the house on Thanksgiving and had the gall to invite her to Sonny and Carly's.

• Love 1