Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Of course Anna spends the episode going after and putting an innocent person who isn't hiding Ava in jail. 

Sonny the martyr? Oh please, Carly deserves to go to jail. She covered AJ's last words and she hid AJ's cell phone confession. Lock her up!

• Love 4

And there goes Sonny, throwing himself on his sword for Carly (but HA, not for Duke, you stupid Scotsman!).  At least I got to enjoy the judge denying her bail, hee!  But...since when does Carly own other hotels besides the MetroCourt?

Bobbie getting on her high horse that Scotty didn't let her GUILTY daughter go free and ending their relationship was just...holy cow, take a SEAT, Barbara Jean.

Everytime Michael calls Kiki an idiot, an angel gets its wings.  Glorious!  And Kiki needs to shut her yap and stop telling Michael how he should be feeling and acting.

Shawn and Jordan's big secret?  And the hints that Shawn is TJ's dad?  Snooooooooooooooooooooze.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

Now I finally get it, Michael, Kiki and Morgan remind me of the triangle from AMC involving J.R., Babe, and Jamie. Except for a few differences, Babe went after J.R. first and he and Jamie weren't blood brothers, it's like I'm watching their train wreck all over again.

I always felt as if I was watching a redux of something that was similarly as terrible, unwatchable, and I never gave two shimmy shakes about.

At least Morgan fought back, that's really the only positive thing I have to say about the scenes.

Michael is just insufferable at this point, imo, calling Kiki stupid is just easy pickings, and insulting Morgan's intelligence is as well, and honestly I can do that myself far better so I don't need him and his tiny mouth spouting off crap when he's being this annoying. And Chad really could try out a few new facial expressions, I get what he's going for but really one shouldn't have to try so hard to act angry and upset kid.

And really Michael does realize that while he's insulting Kiki and Morgan about being so "stupid" he didn't even suspect anything, from them or anyone else. Michael was everyone's fool and still would be if Franco hadn't hand fed him parts of the truth.

He was blank staring his way blindly about town, taking Kiki to bed happily, telling her just how much he "loved" her and supporting his baby brother without hesitation. So what does that then make him that those two with hardly half a brain between them got the better of him for so long? 

He was the puppet of two idiots which I am fairly certain makes him the biggest idiot of all.

It wasn't as if Kiki and Morgan had created some elaborate scheme to trick him or keep him in the dark, he just didn't catch on which makes him even more pathetic.

Tequan is really wasted, imo, the kid has chops and he could do a lot if given the opportunity.

Holy Virgin Margarita if they had made Shawn T.J.'s father I would have lost it.

Julian just hasn't been shirtless enough for me. Considering yet again Anna barks up the wrong tree I just don't care.

Sam and Patrick are like the two stooges, they don't even need a third partner. I can't even with them.

I knew Sonny would change his plea, because this show can't be original about anything. And of course Carly escapes because she is Carly and one of them has to have the freedom to keep harping at Michael for forgiveness/understanding/etc. Because that shit just can't drag on for long enough... *sighs*

I loved Silas' face when he opened the door to Ava, Michael's "Oh shit" face is a thing of beauty to me.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4

Michael telling Kiki she's an idiot as well as a liar, then her reaction - such a fun/ny moment. Of course Morgan defends Kiki without knowing what was going on. 

Loved Anna shutting Julian down. The righteous indignation does NOT work on her, genius.  

Someone should slap Bobbie for slapping Scott for doing his job. He didn't do this to 'your daughter' - your daughter helped cover up the murder of your friend's son, who is also your grandson's grandmother. What a b. Monica and Michael should both get the opportunity to tell her off. I did like that the judge was unimpressed with Diane's reasons for why Carly should be out on bail. For a moment I thought the judge would say, "Your daughter's father is a legitimate, wealthy businessman - your daughter will be fine. Mr. Jax is on his way to get her."  That last scene shows Carly's true colors; she doesn't really love Michael at all. Of course she's going to think Sonny is a martyr for pleading guilty. 

Silas is an idiot, again. I noticed Ava only brought up her missing baby girl when he was hesitant. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 4
Silas is an idiot, again

As far as he knows Ava isn't in any trouble with the law. He knows that she is in trouble mob wise but not that Anna or the police are looking for her. Plus he already knows that when Ava fears for her life she runs.

She's the mother of his kid and he thinks he is doing her a favour and possibly saving her life from Sonny, etc, and buying her time to find her daughter, he has no clue there's a manhunt out for her considering it's just now ongoing.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 6

I enjoyed a lot of facial expressions on the show today:

Anna when Michael called Kiki an idiot, you could see her thinking, "it's true, but this is awkward."

Diane's look of "oh sweet freaking Jesus" when Sonny apologized to Carly for dragging her into it.

Morgan's "you're kidding, right?" face when Michael accused him of hiding Ava.

I hate that they're acting like Morgan and Kiki are one unit because while Michael's being a jackass to Morgan, he's pretty much right about everything he's saying about Kiki.

Stupid Carly, I wish Sonny hadn't saved her ass so soon. So shocked that she might actually be punished for covering up a murder! Joss would be better off without the woman who tried to make a serial killer her step-dad. And I think Carly is even more fine with AJ being dead than Sonny is, geez.

Of course Anna spends the episode going after and putting an innocent person who isn't hiding Ava in jail. 

Julian hasn't murdered anyone lately, but it's not like he hasn't tried to or condoned it (both Michael and Morgan come to mind), so it's not like he doesn't deserve to sit in lock-up for 48 hours. 

TeeVee, I don't remember them mentioning Carly owning other hotels either.

I want to tell Bobbie to shut up, but I'm finding it kinda outta character. She would break up with Scott I think, but she wouldn't act like Carly is some innocent princess victim either.

If they STILL try to sell me on Kiki and Michael being true love later down the line I will cry. Cry! 

Watching Shawn be emotional is awkward.

previews: shut up, Olivia. Poor Julian lol.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 8
And I think Carly is even more fine with AJ being dead than Sonny is

Of course she is, she was the one who started everything. She made him her worst enemy because he dared not be Jason or something, I still don't know why Carly held such a grudge against AJ, it just never made any sense to me.

Sure the guy wasn't her first pick to be the father of her kid,  but AJ never did anything to deserve her hatred that literally had her doing nearly everything imaginable to ruin his entire life and steal his kid away from him. Jason and Sonny never would have been factors, at least hardly, if it weren't for Carly.

She is the worst thing that ever happened to AJ, imho. Although I do think Sean and Laura would have been rather good paired together when he was still on the show, they could have fixed some of that.

Imagine a newly formed semi-couple of AJ and Carly, still somewhat enemies but yet still strangely attracted to each other actually figuring out how to be in Michael's world on even terms because Michael makes it clear he wants AJ in his life now...but then there would have been no Carly and Franco and Ron just wouldn't have that.

I hate that they're acting like Morgan and Kiki are one unit

Gotta get ready to have them standing together as one when the baby is finally brought back and they go to court to fight for her, either against Ava or CPS or whatever the plan will be.

I wonder if they'll try and call Silas as a character witness. In fact I hope that happens because the sheer looks of WTELF Michael will surely be giving while on the stand will be pretty damn amazing.

Lawyer: Mr. Clay do you believe your daughter is fit to raise this baby?

Silas: ...alone?

Lawyer: As a co-parent alongside Morgan Corinthos.

Silas: ...I plead the fifth.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 15
And brava to the poster who was bitching about Britt's hair and pointed out that ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THAT WOMAN GORGEOUS is part her hair a bit on the side and let it be soft -- like Anna's yesterday!  That's all it would take!  Don't part it down the middle, damnit!

I swear the wardrobe, hair, and makeup people don't like KT.  They always manage to go for as unflattering as possible for her.  That white blouse with the black trim made her upper body look terrible.  Then her hair looks like she's been washing with the low-flow shower head, and her makeup looks like they just had her come in in her normal kicking around at home on a Sunday afternoon face and nobody bothered adding some "you're going to be on camera now" makeup.  

• Love 2

Holy Virgin Margarita if they had made Shawn T.J.'s father I would have lost it.

I think you need to hang on to it tightly for a while. The last scene w/ Jordan looking into the distance while Shawn talked about TJ knowing the truth about his father felt an awful lot like an anvil to me. 

And, FWIW, if they really did tell TJ the WHOLE truth, then I agree with TJ. There was no need to tell him. That's the kind of stuff that a parent should take to the grave. 

• Love 16

Anna when Michael called Kiki an idiot, you could see her thinking, "it's true, but this is awkward."

I loved that moment! And also her expression and tone after Michael started going off on Kiki again and Anna said "okay" and Michael was like "Okay?!" Anna kind of backed away and had this tone "Okay, simmer down."

This is probably Ava's dumbest move yet. How long does she actually think she can keep Silas in isolation and from finding out what she's really running from? What's she going to do when Kiki just randomly shows up there?

While telling the truth is great, I think TJ had a point with the "What's the point in telling me this?" I liked that they cleared up the whether Sean is TJ's father thing. At least I hoped they cleared it up. I was wary of the look on Jordan's face as Sean talked about TJ's father (did he have a name other than TJ's father?) having the peace of mind in knowing that he was truly TJ's dad. 

I LOVED that judge denying Carly bail. God, how I wish Michael had overheard her telling Sonny she would do it all again for him. Yeah, mother of the year that one. She really cares about the damage she did to her kid.  And, of course, the first time Carly even mentions Joss is after she's been denied bail, so she could act like some poor put upon mother 'What'll happen to Joss?' Hopefully she'd be raised by her decent father.

Shut up, Bobbie! Shut up, shut up! Carly is guilty as sin and she's railing at Scott because he had the audacity to do his job.

LOL at Michael calling Morgan a braintrust and pointed out that Ava obviously wasn't there after Morgan acted shocked that Ava was missing.

• Love 7

And there goes Sonny, throwing himself on his sword for Carly (but HA, not for Duke, you stupid Scotsman!). At least I got to enjoy the judge denying her bail, hee! But...since when does Carly own other hotels besides the MetroCourt?

Since her marriage to Jax. There were mentions of a hotel in Montreal, IIRC. And I think there's a couple.more as well. I believe the last time any other hotels were mentioned was during the Carly/Jax divorce.

Also, TJ's dad's name is Thomas. TJ is named after him.

• Love 4

I think you need to hang on to it tightly for a while. The last scene w/ Jordan looking into the distance while Shawn talked about TJ knowing the truth about his father felt an awful lot like an anvil to me.

And, FWIW, if they really did tell TJ the WHOLE truth, then I agree with TJ. There was no need to tell him. That's the kind of stuff that a parent should take to the grave.

Oh I am clutching onto that faith like a marked down Marc Jacobs' purse on Black Friday. You will pry it from my cold dead hands first.

I will never believe Shawn is capable of creating such an amazing kid, nope. Maybe Jordan isn't even his mom and he's really Keisha and AJ's...my hope springs eternal.

They were both being selfish asses because that is the only reason they even told him. They kept threatening one another with telling him the truth to hurt the other so they finally decided to just hurt T.J. together as one, because that is what any loving parent and guardian would do.

The sole positive thing I do have to say about those scenes is that I thought Tequan really sold his part. The cracking voice of pain and hurt, he didn't try to force himself to cry with crazy faces (See Kristen it can be done).

He wasn't too over the top with his reactions, I thought he did a very nice job. He really is underrated for being such a young actor but yet he can handle a lot of material both light and dark and that isn't easy. 

• Love 9

I may be the last hold out but I do not think this is going to be the case. ShYAWN told Sonny very specifically that he was not TJ's father the other day, and given where Sonny was, if he was planning on telling TJ otherwise, why lie to Sonny. It is not like Sonny could have used that as his get out of jail card.

No Shawn is not his father.....but I think....

His father is alive...cure dramatic music

So Bobbie said that scott wouldn't have prosecuted serena because she was scotts daughter and lucys.Weird I always thought  serena being scotts fav was more because she was a peace of Dominquie lol not to say that he doesn't consider lucy her mother.Anyways tht dialogue was weird lol.

• Love 2

God, how I wish Michael had overheard her telling Sonny she would do it all again for him. Yeah, mother of the year that one. She really cares about the damage she did to her kid.  

I hope Michael bankrupts Carly's many international hotels.

• Love 11

serena being scotts fav was more because she was a peace of Dominquie

if some one on this show could remember that Dominque was the love of Scott's Life not Laura or Lucy or Bobbie, I would stop complaining for a month

• Love 5
This is probably Ava's dumbest move yet. How long does she actually think she can keep Silas in isolation and from finding out what she's really running from? What's she going to do when Kiki just randomly shows up there?

I wonder if this is all part of Ron's plan to give Ava time to go in the run after Franco and the Nina to get her baby back. And then Kiki and Morgan will be after her and the baby themselves because why not make this chase across the border the most pointless bit of awfulness as possible.

I could even see this being how Ava is written off the show, a showdown with the Nina and Franco, Ava sacrifices herself for the baby which then Morgan and Kiki rush in and save and bring back to raise together.

And I really need to stop thinking about this now...

Edited by CPP83

I loved Diane treating Sonny and Carly like sixth graders. "What is the only thing you're going to say in court?" Hee.

while Michael's being a jackass to Morgan, he's pretty much right about everything he's saying about Kiki.

Yeah, but there was also more than a touch of the martyr to Michael today.

Patrick is terrible at vamping. Yikes. It was pretty funny how awkward all that was.

Shut up, Bobbie! Shut up, shut up! Carly is guilty as sin and she's railing at Scott because he had the audacity to do his job.

Seriously. Carly was charged with obstruction of justice. That's legit. It's not as if Scott charged her with murder.

I think the TJ/Jordan/Shawn stuff was well done by everyone, but who cares? So what if Jordan and Shawn had died? Nobody's been begging to hear any of this. TJ isn't going to change his opinion of Jordan until she tells him (and proves) that she's DEA. And that confession will most likely cause problems, too. "You LIED to me! Again!" Blergh.

Previews: Franco's face was priceless. I'm not sure if he was reacting to Nina saying she was the baby's mom, but it was hilarious.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

They were both being selfish asses because that is the only reason they even told him. They kept threatening one another with telling him the truth to hurt the other so they finally decided to just hurt T.J. together as one, because that is what any loving parent and guardian would do.

I hope you are right about this subject being closed -- I suspect Jordan lied in that letter in the past. The paternity issue is still on the table. There is no other reason I can think of as to why TJ needed this knowledge -- story line-wise. Because really where can the story go from this reveal alone? I dread it but we are in for another paternity lie...

• Love 3

Seriously. Carly was charged with obstruction of justice. That's legit. It's not as if Scott charged her with murder.

What's the worst thing that can happen to a person in PC than being charged with a crime they didn't commit? Being charged for one they did apparently.

How dare Scott and the Judge and the law in general not be understanding and sympathetic towards Carly for trying to cover up a murder.

Won't someone think of the corn kid she has to raise? God knows she never does but still!

• Love 6

And, of course, the first time Carly even mentions Joss is after she's been denied bail, so she could act like some poor put upon mother 'What'll happen to Joss?'

She and Sonny deserve each other since he didn't give a damn about the baby until he was behind bars.

I don't really care about Jax but I would love it if they had him come back just to get custody of Joss and Michael takes all her hotels away from her while destroying Sonny. 

• Love 7

And brava to the poster who was bitching about Britt's hair and pointed out that ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE THAT WOMAN GORGEOUS is part her hair a bit on the side and let it be soft -- like Anna's yesterday!  That's all it would take!  Don't part it down the middle, damnit! 

It's not just that. The bottom of it kind of looks like she's going for a Laura Petrie-style flip, which...is not a good idea for her.

Morgan & Kiki: liars AND idiots!

Excellent show today; even KA was good. I'm sure ill be back to being Tiger Without Pity tomorrow, but for today I have nothing to bitch about.

Highlight was easily Sean/TJ/Jordan. Tequan did so much with just his eyes. I've always thought he was better at comedy because of his work on Everybody Hates Chris, but clearly he is just as good at drama.

Why is Olivia in a jail cell tomorrow?!?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

And there goes Sonny, throwing himself on his sword for Carly (but HA, not for Duke, you stupid Scotsman!).  At least I got to enjoy the judge denying her bail, hee!  But...since when does Carly own other hotels besides the MetroCourt?

Back when her and Jax renovated the MetroCourt, they talked about owning others.  They bought another in Montreal I believe.  I'm going to assume they bought others also and they co-own those but not the MC.

Child services needs to be called on Carly.  She has endangered her daughter by living with and attempting to marry a serial killer, and she is a documented "gangster's moll" and conspired to cover up a murder.  Joss's grandmother is running around blaming and then assaulted the DA.  Joss would be better off in foster care or in the custody of Michael until Jax can come back and rescue her from her sociopath of a mother.

• Love 13

Why is Olivia in a jail cell tomorrow?!?

Because everyone in town can just wander in and out of the holding cells, Olivia heads down there to yell at poor Julian about Ava killing Connie while he's a (heh) captive audience.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
I guess it's too much to hope that they got original Judge Country, who put Michael in jail to deny the SheBeast bail and send her to jail/prison?

I was kind of hoping for that, but then I also was afraid we'd have to listen to Diane go on about conflict of interest, judicial impropriety, etc., and Judge Country would have to scuttle off, chastened and humbled. So I was glad in that respect it was a different judge.

• Love 1

Because everyone in town can just wander in and out of the holding cells, Olivia heads down there to yell at poor Julian about Ava killing Connie while he's a (heh) captive audience.

It looked to me like Olivia herself as behind bars. Is she just standing from the outside against the bars Jew-lee-ehn is behind?

• Love 2

Kiki considerably weakens he moral stance on ANYTHING with her still defending Franco.  The guy  who helped steal her mother's baby, the baby who is her little sister??  Not to mention every other freakin' thing he's done.

This is what comes from giving a root vegetable speaking lines.

But, but it's JUST LIKE Todd & Starr, u guise!!!1111!!1!

• Love 8

I just had the most awful thought

what if TJ's father is Fluke?

That would take so much convoluted finagling on Ron's part I think his head would explode first. Not that I'd be against such an event.

So unless Sonny is going to be in prison for the rest of his life, AJ has to come back alive, right?

Well in real life Sonny would without question be put away for life, but this is a soap and not just any soap it's a soap with a head writer who is well known for basically saying whatever he writes for the characters is what is supposed to happen so anything is possible.

If he can excuse Dr. O to the point where she's running a hospital I'm fairly certain he can have Sonny free and clear without bringing back the "fatty" as Ron loved to title him as.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

I am so terribly uninterested in whatever is going on with Luke and Ashton and Jerry Jax and however many other people are behind whatever it is that's going on.  I don't even know what's happening anymore or why anyone cares. 

I agree that Michael calling Kiki an idiot was a high point.  "You two are regular brain trusts" was also fabulous.  That may be the best revelation he's had in these last two weeks.  Morgan telling him that he sent Sonny straight to Ava, the woman that was carrying one of their's child, as a way to make himself look better?  What a dummy. 

Whoever wrote the whole TJ/ Shawn/ Jordan thing is also an idiot.   

I want to be happy that Sonny is going to jail, but I'm too worried about the Martyrdom of Sonny continuing.

Yeah, but there was also more than a touch of the martyr to Michael today.

Perhaps, but I feel like Michael's earned it.  He really has been terribly wronged by every person he was closest to, and so I'm gonna give him a pass on some of the righteous indignation.  For a bit. 

Ava gunned down an innocent woman, for basically no reason, and Ava's only real response is "I know it was wrong."

Why did Ava kill Connie?  She was going to out Julian somehow?  I really cannot remember.  Never really cared, actually.​

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 3

I wonder if this is all part of Ron's plan to give Ava time to go in the run after Franco and the Nina to get her baby back. And then Kiki and Morgan will be after her and the baby themselves because why not make this chase across the border the most pointless bit of awfulness as possible.

I could even see this being how Ava is written off the show, a showdown with the Nina and Franco, Ava sacrifices herself for the baby which then Morgan and Kiki rush in and save and bring back to raise together.

And I really need to stop thinking about this now...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want Ava gone...if he plans to keep Nina bat Sh*T Crazy self on the show then Ava can stay also...Everybody know SonnyBucks has killed a couple of coffee beans in his day and he still walks around free. You don't become the head of a crime family without catching bodies...

• Love 5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want Ava gone...if he plans to keep Nina bat Sh*T Crazy self on the show then Ava can stay also...Everybody know SonnyBucks has killed a couple of coffee beans in his day and he still walks around free. You don't become the head of a crime family without catching bodies...

A month ago she was high on my list of characters I just wanted gone but for the moment she's been bumped down considerably. Especially if Franco is supposed to hang around, and the Nina, and Kiki, and Rosalie, and Sabrina, and notLuke and...I'd keep going but I need to go and fix another drink...

Maybe Silas will be able to keep hiding her since no one remembers his connection to Ava most of the time anyway.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 3
Maybe Silas will be able to keep hiding her since no one remembers his connection to Ava most of the time anyway.

Lauren will probably figure it out and then be torn between keeping her mother out of jail and not lying yet again to Michael.

• Love 1

I kinda like Anna/Julian. Like, I don't know why. But I do. It's like hot love/hate. Better than anything Alexis.

Do the writers have a drinking game centered around how many times Sam/Patrick say Luke, Jerry, Adventure, Beard, Spencer, My Son? Or how many times Sam touches his face unnecessarily?

Patty had to ACT like he was upset about Blanket to Larry. My goodness.

Bobbie needs to STFU. Carly and Sonny are truly embarassing. I'm thisclose to FF'ing them, but I like watching them suffer too much.

Silas/Ava...snoooooze.

Michael calling Kiki a liar and an idiot is like, the most amazing thing to happen on this show since, "Call me....Michael Quartermaine."

TJ sighting! With tears!

Morgs had way too much shit in his hair.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Everytime Michael calls Kiki an idiot, an angel gets its wings.  Glorious!  And Kiki needs to shut her yap and stop telling Michael how he should be feeling and acting.

Okay, I love this comment.  

I enjoyed a lot of facial expressions on the show today:

Diane's look of "oh sweet freaking Jesus" when Sonny apologized to Carly for dragging her into it.

Morgan's "you're kidding, right?" face when Michael accused him of hiding Ava.

I hate that they're acting like Morgan and Kiki are one unit because while Michael's being a jackass to Morgan, he's pretty much right about everything he's saying about Kiki.

Yeah, Morgan is now Kiki's champion, now that she doesn't have Michael.  So what did Michael say the other day "She only wants the brother she can't have?"  Yep.  

I do love Diane.  I love her death.

Patrick is terrible at vamping. Yikes. It was pretty funny how awkward all that was.

I am loving Patrick and Sam.  I think those two have great chemistry, and I loved his nervousness about having to stall Lord Ashton and how bad Patrick was at it.  I hope Patrick and Sam end up together since Robin is gone, and I don't see any chemistry or spark with Fakeson.

• Love 1

And honestly I find Sloane hilarious. His acting is so OTT.

I think he's taken acting lessons from Joe Kenda, from ID channel.

This is what comes from giving a root vegetable speaking lines.

STOP IT.  I think I just peed.

Count me as extremely pissed off that Carly skated. 

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 1

They probably want me to feel sorry for Kekekaka but I giggled when Michael called her an idiot.why doesn't she get that Michael doesn't trust her anymore.

Carly being denied bail was glorious. Of course, Sonny had to fall on his sword, so she wouldn't go to jail.

I hope Michael overhead her talking about how she would do it again.

I don't care about the secret but damn Tequan did great work. He had me feeling bad for TJ. There's no way this was the end. Shawn will end up being his father thou.

Watching Tequan act made me pissed off that these fuckers haven't done a teen story and just waste him and HP. Inoted I get a kiddie quad featuring a child actor with a speech impediment. Ducking waste.

• Love 6
Why did Ava kill Connie?  She was going to out Julian somehow?  I really cannot remember.  Never really cared, actually.

She found out Julian was Derek Wells and was about to tell Sonny.  It was all pointless since the truth about Julian came out like a couple of weeks later.  

• Love 2

Too bad I got off the barge in time to hear/see Morgan tell Sonny "he didn't want to hurt Michael [by telling him about AJ], but he will, to protect Ava", because I couldn't get that out of my head when Michael was yelling at him. I know Michael doesn't know that, and Morgan didn't know about Connie... but still, I just can't blame Michael for not trusting him at all as far as anything involving helping Ava goes even though he's the brother who got with the others girl.

The judge smacking down Carly was cool even though Carly isn't headed to jail after all. I hope this becomes a trend, with Snippy Cop and Random Nurse talking about the pro's of Sonny being locked up, random day players just talking about how awful they are. Yeah, I know it won't continue but if Ron can try to sell Stand-Up Sonny, I can hold on to delusions too. 

Brother Hoppin' Kiki being mad about Michael's rebound? .....Ahahahaha.

I was distracted in the Ava/Silas scenes by the fact that Silas apparently still has a wedding picture of him and Nina displayed in his place. The hell?

I kind of love that Patrick had to act re: caring about the accident.

I kinda like Anna/Julian. Like, I don't know why. But I do. It's like hot love/hate. Better than anything Alexis.

I am super down for Anna/Julian. Honestly I wish for Anna to just fuck every man she comes in contact with to be honest. Except Sonny, of course.

I loved today's episode. OK, not the TJ/Shawn/Jordan scenes, which I eventually fast forwarded. I will say though that even though I don't give a shit about TJ and never thought TR was that great, he was really awesome in the scene where he broke down. Super subtle in the best possible way. I hope Shawn isn't TJ's father. He doesn't deserve that.

Michael continues to provide me endless entertainment. He was such an asshole today and I loved the hell out of it.

I actually weirdly like Ava and Silas together now, so I'm kinda looking forward to this. Although what is Ava gonna do when Silas sees on the tv/newspaper that she is wanted for murder? She didn't think this through.

Patrick distracting Larry so Sam could make an imprint of a key in silly putty was all so very dumb, but in a fun way.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

Good Lord, she was obnoxious.  First of all, Scott essentially compromised himself by agreeing readily to Diane's request for a reasonable bail to appease Bobbie.  Aside from that, though, Bobbie... Listen, my mother loves me a much as any mother can love her child.  I know this with a certainty.  But I also know, just as certainly, that if I did something to my son (her grandson) on the level of what Carly did to Michael?  Mom would be all over me and she would let me put on my big girl panties and face the consequences, while she devoted her time and energy to being there for her grandson as he tries to deal with that kind of emotional betrayal.  Because that is what any sane parent/grandparent would do.  

And your daughter didn't jaywalk - she covered up the murder of Michael's father. She essentially threw in with Sonny and Ava to let an innocent man go to prison for murdering him (or, where Carly came into the plot, she helped let an innocent man remain in prison for the murder).  She was going to marry a serial killer to keep the truth about AJ's murder from ever coming out, never mind the consequences of bringing a serial killer into her home and family, with her 9 year old daughter - the same one she argued needed her to be freed on bail.  

Speaking of which, I'd have high-fived my TV if the judge had informed her that the court had already contacted her daughter's father, and he was, as we speak, making arrangements to pick up his daughter and bring her home with him.  (I know that's not exactly how shit would work in real life, but Ron has zero regard for that, so, why should I?) 

• Love 9