Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

So...Scotty and Lucy today.

I really liked how, as soon as we saw her, you could see the weight of what Lucy had to tell Scotty all over Lynn Herring.  And I liked how the scenes began with Scotty/Kin in that hyper, dialed-up-to-11 mode he can sometimes be in, but that it slowly seeped out of him as the news of Lee's death sunk in.  They were just nice scenes about grief and regret that let these two play something grounded for once and you could tell Lynn and particularly Kin were emotional.

And then the way SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! threw herself into Lucy's arms.  It was just...history.  History we didn't get to see play out on-screen in close to 15 years because this show fuckin' sucks, but that was happening anyway.  I'm really excited to see the three of them interact tomorrow and play that history.

And the small taste of a flashback we got here was good (baby Scotty with that beard!) and I'm excited to see more of them tomorrow.

So who was Lee's favorite of Scotty's many exes?  Dominique, I assume.  But I'm sure Lee ranked Lucy higher than Katherine Bell and Heather Webber and Susan Moore.

I am sure it's Dominique, because Scotty was best behaved around her and Serena,  followed closely by Lucy since she always been pretty loyal and gave birth to Serena. I would give my eye teeth if it turned out that Lee preferred Eve Lambert to Laura.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, nilyank said:

I cannot believe that Nellie is getting more grief about being with Michael than Abby who:

• was a stripper/hooker
  • hired by Sam to help Michael who was afraid about being around nice girls after getting out of prison
  • older than Michael who was in a coma for half of his teen years and in prison for the other half
  • supposed to help Michael get over the trauma of his rape

I can!!! Yes, but Nelle messed with Carly's life -  which is way worse than everything about all of Michael's previous girlfriends combined. The only person Carly values more than Michael or Jason is herself. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Was so happy when Serena was at the door, I yelled out YAY!  Haven't done that since Emma ran into Robin's arms at the church.

Edited by rags
  • Love 3
(edited)

So Sonny is the big bad mobster of the east coast.  Head of the five families.  Has gone on trial, gone to jail and been pardoned by the governor.  Made the cover of the Port Charles Herald multiple times.  Yet Oscar doesn't recognize him.   Is Oscar that new in town, or does news not travel beyond city limits?

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 2

I know that there are too many babies on this show, but I wouldn't mind it if Michael knocked up Nelle just to see Snarly's head explode. Later on, that baby can be a tock.

• Love 7
(edited)

So Sonny is the big bad mobster of the east coast.  Head of the five families.  Has gone on trial, gone to jail and been pardoned by the governor.  Made the cover of the Port Charles Herald multiple times.  Yet Oscar doesn't recognize him.   Is Oscar that new in town, or does news not travel beyond city limits?

Maybe every time he's pictured in the paper, they use the same 1993 photo.  

Edit: Also. "That's Sonny Corinthos? I pictured some...tall guy. He's all Gulliver's Travels and shit." 

Unpopular:  I know I'm supposed to be all rah-rah-rah when people other than the chosen ones get something to do, but I thought Kin Shriner and Lynn Herring were pretty awful in those scenes concerning Scott's father death. In fairness, it isn't all their fault. It can't be easy to "turn it on" for a story that fate dropped from the sky, when they haven't played anything about their families for years.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2
(edited)

The hell happened to Laura Wright's eyes?? Is it really a good idea to have her and Jackie Zeman standing around talking about witches when, uh, let's say the aesthetic is blinding? I love Bobbie and always will but whenever her face work gets really bad Jackie becomes incapable of delivering lots of dialogue outside a kindergarten teacher voice, just like this. It's difficult to watch. I wish she hadn't gone back for more a couple years ago; she was starting to look okay and do okay again. To be honest Laura is equally difficult to watch right now if not moreso. At least with Jackie you know the score.

Oh God, now Sonny is wandering around GL/ATWT Memorial Park, hustling after Josslyn. Why does GH still do these 'remotes'? They know it looks awful, they should've learned from those two soaps. Nobody's buying it, Frank. It looks cheap as shit.

Taking Maurice outside was a mistake! Who is this little child?

Why do the drinks at the Rib have so much ice? I don't think Bobbie is going to take Felicia's very sane advice well. "First BJ, now this!"

How did Frank make the Metro Court lobby even more gray? How? Why?? I didn't recognize it! Everything's gray, black and white, Carly blends into the furniture!

This thing with Nurse Amy and Nathan needs to end tonight.

The scenes with Josslyn and this little boy are interminable even without them being a bad location remote. Terribly scripted and mediocre acting at best. This is Not Good. Also: "Better spend the somewhere...somewhere you can go outside!" One take, everybody!

Bobbie: Nelle wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and bit her in the face!

Me: Hmmm

The Scott/Lucy scenes were far from genius and had to conveniently gloss over that Scott has spent most of the last 15 years up to no good in stories that were and are terrible for him. It was all very abrupt. But hey, I don't care so long as I get to see Lynn, KS and Carly Schroeder together.

This show is doing the same thing JP's ATWT used to do: Leaning heavily on recurring vets as connective tissue for a series of mediocre to bad stories (Bobbie, Felicia), or to fill time (Scott/Lucy/Serena/etc). Also lots of random young teens looking confused talking about nothing, outside.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4
(edited)
10 hours ago, ciarra said:

So Sonny is the big bad mobster of the east coast.  Head of the five families.  Has gone on trial, gone to jail and been pardoned by the governor.  Made the cover of the Port Charles Herald multiple times.  Yet Oscar doesn't recognize him.   Is Oscar that new in town, or does news not travel beyond city limits?

I had this same question, but I also enjoyed the fact that Oscar didn't recognize the great and mighty Sonny Corinthos. And then when Oscar found out, he still held his own pretty well, especially for a kid.

Edited by dubbel zout
spelling; oof
  • Love 8

At least we learned that Lee and Gail got out of Port Charles while the going was good and were enjoying retirement in Florida.  That's better than poor Audrey, the perpetual off-screen babysitter.

• Love 11
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yes. He also collected fireflies in a jar for Joss, made gingerbread houses and kept a journal. Also, Dawn Summers has always been there.

13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Next you'll be telling me Ben is Glory. Try again, ulkis.

Thank you both for the Buffy references, nothing makes me happier than Buffy references and I needed some happy today <3 <3 

23 hours ago, tveyeonyou said:

I'm afraid the Sonny hate is going to go away sooner than we'd like. His phone call with Diane has me thinking he somehow fixed everything so Jax can come back to the USA again, because Sonny is just that powerful*. rme

*not a spoiler, just a guess because Sonny is the best!!! /sarcasm intended.

Quoting myself because I'm pissed that I was right. I'm sure I wasn't alone in thinking the obvious would happen but I feel responsible for putting the words out into the universe.

Bobby, knock it off already with the Nelle witch hunt. Carly did way worse things to Bobby and Bobby has never been a Saint. I don't even like Nelle but this is so stupid and I really hope it blows up in her face. 

Amy 2.0 needs to go away forever and I don't really like Nathan that much but just stop it with your giddy high school hugging and your passive aggressive way of using your brother to tug on the heartstrings of the husband of the girl you hated in high school.

Sonny, shut up forever.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, tveyeonyou said:

Bobby, knock it off already with the Nelle witch hunt. Carly did way worse things to Bobby and Bobby has never been a Saint. I don't even like Nelle but this is so stupid and I really hope it blows up in her face. 

Sonny, shut up forever.

Carly actually slept with Bobbie's husband.  Nelle pretended to sleep with Sonny.  So, yeah, Nelle is SOOOOOO much worse.  Because Morgan.

Carly is so pathetic when it comes to Sonny--praising him for "fixing" it so Jax can come back into the country when he's the one who caused the deportation in the first place.  It's too bad Joss is eventually going to forgive Sonny, as she was a lone voice of sense (given Oscar now apparently thinks he and Sonny are simpatico).

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 6

I still think a better story would have been Nelle setting out to seduce Michael with the specific intent of turning him against Carly.  And then she could have caught real feelings for him along the way or something.

• Love 12

Again, I'll have more to say about Scotty/Lucy/SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later, but could they really not cut some of their stupid regular storylines for one day and let their scenes/the Lee tribute breathe a little?  No flashbacks of wee Serena with Lee, but plenty of time for Sonny to summon Kiki to gloat about getting full custody of Avery and for Kiki to genuflect that Avery's better off with him and Carly?  Plenty of time for Amy 2.0 garbage?  BULLSHIT.

Also, reminded again that interactions with Alexis is the only time I'm interested in Valentin.  Why can't these two go to war over the Cassadine assets, why does it all have to be about stupid Spencer?

• Love 14

"Deep down I know Avery's better off with you and Carly." Shut up, Kiki, for real. Like we should trust your judgment on anything when your best friend is a serial killer. And Kelly Taylor circa 1995 wants you to return her dress. Avery being afraid to see Ava was heartbreaking. I'm ready for Ava to recover, this situation just makes me sad and uncomfortable.

Trust this show to give me the Alexis/Valentin scenes I've been wanting, only to ruin it by making everything about Spencer. Forget the chimera, Spencer is the toxin infecting the whole town. I did love how quickly Valentin pivoted from "here's a picnic!" to "I will go to any means necessary to destroy you." 

Sonny crying about the injustice of someone getting away with a crime is a special kind of irony. 

I need Maxie to come back and save me from Man Landers hell. I like Nathan, but a little bit of Amy goes a long way and I want a break.

• Love 10

Late with this, but I thought Olivia and Ned's nuptials were short and sweet- as all soap weddings should be. Nice and understated.  I also unfortunately watched the dance with Anna and whatshisface. Oh yeah, Andre. Anyway- when FH bobbed her head and tossed her hair and literally JERKED to the music, I was reminded of Elaine's dancing on Seinfeld: "like a full body dry heave". That is all.

• Love 3

What the fuck? Since when do CASSADINES have picnics and go have meetings in the park in summertime?  No, no, no.  Alexis/Quasimodo should have met at Wyndemere, where it is perpetually gloomy and foggy as shit.  Jesus, let the Cassadines BE, writers.  Ending it with Quasi whispering ominously on the phone about taking on a 10 YEAR OLD is a pretty poor dismount.

Flames on the side of my face with the Kiki/Sonny scenes. They were just so GROSS.  As if Kiki would EVER say Avery is better off with S&C, as if Kiki would think how Ava got Avery was WRONG but Sonny blackmailing Ava to get Avery is OKAY.  Kiki STILL doesn't know that this douchehole used HER to threaten Ava into giving Avery up. STILL.  Such bullshit.

Lee gets ONE flashback. That's it.  4 people stuck in ONE room the entire time.  No room for Kevin or Monica or Mac/Flea or Bobbie? People who would have known Lee?  Why did Serena, who was there with Lee when he died, fly all the way up to PC to be with Scott and leave Gail? That made no sense. But the whole thing really was a fail. The actors gave it a go, but considering how half assed the whole thing was, I don't know why they even bothered.

• Love 7
(edited)

I thought it was really odd how Serena had a scene with Laura but not one with Kevin her former stepfather.I would have liked more flashbacks too.

I realized why I lost interest in this show Sonny is so insufferable and he's on all the time.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 10

who let Spencer in the burn unit without a cap and gown? he was burned he should know better. what 12 year old takes an adult to court. its  laughable.

im not really following this man landers .why does she need nathan? its so stupid amy is standing by the window and that radio announcer doesn't notice she's there

can someone just punch out sonny? enough about morgan.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Vella said:

What the fuck? Since when do CASSADINES have picnics and go have meetings in the park in summertime? 

Well . . . there was that picnic Stefan went on with Laura, Lulu, and Nikolas.

Unfortunately Kiki's always been a Sonny and Carly asskisser. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Unfortunately Kiki's always been a Sonny and Carly asskisser. 

When she was banging/married to their sons, I sort of got it. Now? It's ridiculous. I get being cordial for Avery's sake, but otherwise she shouldn't give a rat's ass about them. She should maybe actively hate them for how they treat her mother, despite the fact that Ava doesn't help herself on that count. But Lauren's never been loyal to anyone (except the SERIAL KILLER).

• Love 10
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

No flashbacks of wee Serena with Lee, but plenty of time for Sonny to summon Kiki to gloat about getting full custody of Avery and for Kiki to genuflect that Avery's better off with him and Carly?  Plenty of time for Amy 2.0 garbage?  BULLSHIT.

<rant>Kiki is so stoopid, throwing Ava under the bus in favor of Sonny where Avery's custody is concerned. She's stoopid too when she giggles and dashes upstairs in the Q mansion for on-demand sex with Dillon before a big Q party, Kiki has only a vacuum where her brains should be. Her stoopidity never seems to catch up with her, though.  </rant>

Giving time to Amy 2.0 and her gross scheming to trap a reluctant Nathan into her garbage is equally frustrating, I'm willing to bet she is lying about needing money to help her veteran brother/whoever.

Now that the show has made the decision to include a story about Lee, Scotty, Serena, Laura, and Lucy, they ought to give it the screen time and writing attention it deserves.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I'm willing to bet she is lying about needing money to help her veteran brother/whoever.

I'm glad someone brought this idea up, I too have a feeling it's going to turn out Amy 2.0's been scamming Nathan from minute one.  Anyone else?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
Just now, TeeVee329 said:

I too have a feeling it's going to turn out Amy 2.0's been scamming Nathan from minute one. 

I smelled a rat today when Nathan was asked on air about a situation in Tallahassee that is a copy of his own situation with Maxie. Amy may have fed the "example" to the interviewer to remind Nathan of his pain and stir up his resentment and confusion against Maxie. I wish Maxie would blow into town and expose Amy's lies and her scheme to get Nathan.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Again, I'll have more to say about Scotty/Lucy/SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later, but could they really not cut some of their stupid regular storylines for one day and let their scenes/the Lee tribute breathe a little?  No flashbacks of wee Serena with Lee, but plenty of time for Sonny to summon Kiki to gloat about getting full custody of Avery and for Kiki to genuflect that Avery's better off with him and Carly?  Plenty of time for Amy 2.0 garbage?  BULLSHIT.

I actually thought for a moment, when Serena got her phone out, that we were going to get to see some actual pictures that she'd
"stored" on there.

At the very least, the show could have had enough class to make the final shot the toast to Lee before cutting to the picture. Instead we got a a Cassedine making a threat.

Edited by rur
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:
1 hour ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I'm willing to bet she is lying about needing money to help her veteran brother/whoever.

I'm glad someone brought this idea up, I too have a feeling it's going to turn out Amy 2.0's been scamming Nathan from minute one.  Anyone else?

Nathan recognized the name of her brother, and I think he might have done some Googling, too. I think the brother thing is legit, but Amy 2.0 is getting double duty out of this: Nathan fronts Ask Man Lander and it will drive a (stupid) wedge between him and Maxie. Or whatever the dumb plan is supposed to be. 

4 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Is it true they had stuff with Kevin and Serena that got cut?

Probably. Why take advantage of a rarely seen character when Sonny is around?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Goddamn it!, my DVR did not record this stupid show today. Why am I even upset? It is really kind of a blessing. I will only try to find it online if there was another hot Lumberjack Scotty flashback ...can someone let me know? 

Also, who did Valentin threaten and in what context?

THANKS 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Goddamn it!, my DVR did not record this stupid show today. Why am I even upset? It is really kind of a blessing. I will only try to find it online if there was another hot Lumberjack Scotty flashback ...can someone let me know? 

Also, who did Valentin threaten and in what context?

THANKS 

Only one flashback.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Is it true they had stuff with Kevin and Serena that got cut?

I saw photos online of the two of them, so I wonder if there's one more episode of them.  Aren't we still a day behind?  

So...Scotty/Lucy/SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today.

- I thought Carly Schroeder was quite good.  The writing was very melodramatic, but she sold me as Serena told the story of Lee's passing and she got more and more emotional.  And even if we haven't seen her in a long time, you could feel the history with her on-screen parents, particularly Kin.

- There definitely seemed to be moments in the writing cuing up flashbacks - Serena giving Scotty the tackle box, Scotty talking about the Laura history, etc.  So I wonder if what ulkis noted is right - that the writers left room for them and they were edited out.  If so, BULLSHIT.  You have the four original performers in that room, all who shared a gazillion scenes with the actor they're allegedly honoring (and there's plenty from "General Hospital" proper if they didn't want to dip into "Port Charles" stuff) and nothing today?  You go out of your way to bring in CS to reprise the role and there's no flashback to her as a little kid with Peter Hansen?  It's just...BULLSHIT.

- It was nice they involved Laura (but again, no flashback to her with Lee?), but Kevin was definitely the elephant in the room.  I wish he had been there somehow.  Or, at the absolutely least, they had had Laura mention him, suggest Serena stop by and see him before she leaves town, something.  Maybe they'll talk about her the next time Laura and Kevin have a scene, but I doubt it.

- Two little Serena tidbits I caught on second watch.  She lives in a foreign time zone (Paris still?) and she talked about dating guys.

- A few nitpicks.  Serena seemed overdressed and put together for someone who was presumably up all night grieving/comforting her grandmother/got on an airplane super early to be in Port Charles at breakfast time, but I could fanwank it that, with Lucy as her role model, her appearance and dress is a type of armor for her.  And CS looked great.  Also, after Lucy expressed the idea that drinking wasn't the best way to honor Lee yesterday, them all clinking drinks in his honor felt a little off.

So overall, it was good, not great, and the lack of flashbacks and the surrounding garbage (Amy 2.0's stupid face was almost always what directly preceded a cut to Scotty/Lucy/Serena) was BULLSHIT.

• Love 7
(edited)

I'm surprised Spencer hasn't told Valentin, "My name is Spencer Cassadine. You killed my father. Prepare to die." LOL at Valentin calling Spencer a "traumatized little boy." I mean, he is, but Spencer would adore testifying in a court of law.

The Ask Man Landers stuff is painful to watch. If guys are asking relationship questions, don't they want to hear from a guy who's in one? You want to be a player, talk to a PUA. And it's not like most advice columnists have some sort of degree in psychology or social work.

How gracious of Sonny to let Lauren see her sister whenever she wants. Ugh, he's so gross.

"So that's it? Ava's free to live her life?" That's you after killing AJ, Sonny. How is it different? FFS. I don't expect Sonny to recognize the cognitive dissonance, but it would be nice if someone did.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 10
(edited)

Oh, and a non-Scotty/Lucy/Serena thought.  Do we think the hotshot lawyer Valentin was bragging about is still Nora?  Or maybe it's the Brenda!Bot, lol.

22 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I saw photos online of the two of them, so I wonder if there's one more episode of them.  Aren't we still a day behind?  

The BTS of them with Lynn and Kin or something else?

Edited by TeeVee329
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The BTS of them with Lynn and Kin or something else?

Kin, Lynn, Carly and Jon with a woman I didn't know (possibly Shelly Altman/?) on set.  

4 hours ago, Linny said:

Valentin pivoted from "here's a picnic!"

How delusional is he that he thought a phone call from Alexis to meet meant she wanted to sit and eat a picnic with him.  Nina okay, but Alexis?  Oy!

• Love 3

Okay. So, no surprise, the Baldwin scenes were woefully short and insufficient - but they got to me. Seeing Lucy, Scott, and Serena together was quite moving. Kin Shriner and Carly Schroeder still have a very believable father-daughter chemistry. And Laura was there, too. (Where is Kevin?)

I find it totally weird that there was not one mention of Christina. Has this poor girl done a reverse Dawn Summers? Because I want to trade her for the SERIAL KILLER. Hell, I would even accept a resurrected Logan - another violent lunatic - in place of Franco. I wish Karen would have gotten a mention, too.

Shut up, Sonny. Just SHUT UP.

• Love 14
(edited)

im not really following this man landers .why does she need nathan?

Amy Millennial Edition kept repeating in the early scenes of this story that readers don't want to get advice from a woman; they want to get advice from a smart, gorgeous, sexy man! That doesn't make a lot of sense, because the very title of her column is a pun on "Ask Ann Landers," which ran for about 60 years, and there was "Dear Abby" as well.  Still, that's what they're going with. She can come up with the advice, but she feels she needs a male front.

Anyway, don't we just know that this is all an Amy self-actualization story, and the endpoint is going to be that she gets exposed and becomes a successful advice columnist under her own name? Hell, Nina is already such a big fan of the column and of Amy as a person, and so sympathetic to the veteran-brother sob story, so why doesn't Nina just give her a regular space in Crimson and put her on salary?  

I'm tempted to snark that it must have been such a stretch for Ryan Paevey to robotically repeat lines he was being fed, but...oh, man. This must be my week to threaten my good standing on the Previously TV General Hospital board. I think this is just about the best he's ever been on the show. He seems to be enjoying it far more than he has anything involving Maxie or Claudette.  I don't mind the story that much. I even fitfully enjoy it. I was surprised the writers didn't have more fun with it, though, by making the earpiece malfunction and Nathan have to vamp his way through without his lifeline.  

I know that Amy is just a kind of character soaps have once in a while, someone who isn't "TV gorgeous" and gets a lot of air time, and then they go back to casting for looks first the other 99 percent of the time.. Or they bring on a "plain" character and you're supposed to await a big transformation, and you can see all along that it's someone beautiful (Teresa Castillo, Nadia Bjorlin). But I like the idea of Amy.   

Yes, yes, I know. Next I'll be saying that it breaks my heart to see that proud, beautiful man, Sonny, wanting so badly to mend things with his stepdaughter, and Josslyn is a monster.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 4

Just my two cents....

I've been reading a lot from people upset with Kiki and her butt kissing. but I'm going to disagree , At one point in the conversation, Kiki says something like, "I always wondered what you had on my mother that she agreed to the custody agreement" (Im paraphrasing) and Sonny actually had a short look of guilt before he changed the subject. Then when she said the line about Avery better with CarSon, to me, HE had this look on her face when she said it, like she doesn't beleive it but she's giving lip service and telling Ego Sonny what he wants to hear. Maybe I read more in her expression than was there (what I wanted to see), but I swear that's how HE was playing it. Then, she says she wants to see Avery, and immediately gets the child and heads over to Ava with her. Granted that was not a smart idea, to have a small child see her mother all bandaged up, and it was more a plot point for Ava to feel even more like crap, but I saw it as a move of defiance on Kiki's part.

Re: Nicolas Bechtel. While I'm one of the first to complain about the annoying bratty, "townie' attitude, I have to say he's doing much better work this summer. Yes, there is still some annoying stuff, in the scenes with Cameron weeks ago, and in some scenes with Laura. But the scene between Spencer and Valentin in the park were excellent. Valentin being all, "i want to be your friend, here's a ring" and Spencer being all "bitch please, you killed my father, shove this ring where the sun don't shine'. I thought NB did a great job holding his own and I find he's matured in that sense this year.

Same for the scene between Spencer and Ava. MW is always amazing but NB upped his game. There's a moment when Ava says she sees a lot Nik in Spencer and the look he had on his face, the look of pride, I had to rewind and watch again. Kudos to NB there.

Ass Man Landers: None of it makes sense. He had to do the photo shoot in silhouette so that no one would recognize his face but he does a face to face interview with a blogger. Huh? Now the blogger knows his face. And realistically, how many men are seeking out advice columns? Is that a thing? And why would the blogger be all "were working together now". Uh, yeah, maybe Ass Man doesn't wanna. So stupid.

• Love 8
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:18 AM, Cheyanne11 said:

Carly actually slept with Bobbie's husband.  Nelle pretended to sleep with Sonny.  So, yeah, Nelle is SOOOOOO much worse.  Because Morgan.

Carly is so pathetic when it comes to Sonny--praising him for "fixing" it so Jax can come back into the country when he's the one who caused the deportation in the first place.  It's too bad Joss is eventually going to forgive Sonny, as she was a lone voice of sense (given Oscar now apparently thinks he and Sonny are simpatico).

Carly's list of sins is longer than the list of women Sonny has brought to the island, cooked pasta, bought dresses, beat the house at the casino, etc. How is Nelle drugging Sonny and having pretend sex with him worse than what Carly did to AJ, or what Morgan and Kiki did to Michael when they fucked with him over Avery's custody? Curse you Sabrina for talking Michael into giving Avery to Sonny.

I really hope Oscar's Mother at the least turns out to be Brenda, that would piss Carly off more than anything.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:01 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Also, reminded again that interactions with Alexis is the only time I'm interested in Valentin.  Why can't these two go to war over the Cassadine assets, why does it all have to be about stupid Spencer?

I couldn't believe how lame and disrespectful the Lee "tribute" was. One flashback???

Sonny is such a douche. He's all "I'm done with the mob" until Dante says there's no concrete evidence against Ava then he's all "maybe I'm quitting the mob". Come on Sam, take him out already!

I hate this Amy 2.0 shit so much, the more I see the more I hate. Hurry home Maxie, we know you weren't really a bully in high school but if Amy wants to portray you as a retro-bully then let her have it with both barrels.

UO, but I'd love to see Alexis and Valentin team up and take down Sonny. I mean after they reveal Nicholas isn't really dead.

Fuck off Sonny.

Edited by tveyeonyou
edited because an apostrophe makes all the difference between Brenda being a Mother instead of a Grandmother. Also Sonny because when you think about it, everything really is his fault.
  • Love 7
On 7/13/2017 at 6:54 PM, ulkis said:

Yes. He also collected fireflies in a jar for Joss, made gingerbread houses and kept a journal. Also, Dawn Summers has always been there.

Morgan prevented forest fires singlehandedly.  

On 7/13/2017 at 10:25 PM, ciarra said:

I like to think Oscar knows who he is, but is not impressed.  

• Love 5