Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

(edited)
53 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sonny's threatening of Oscar in tomorrow's previews was seriously disturbing.  That's your romantic lead, folks!

Sam's visions of Sonny could be kind of traditionally soapy if MB was mustache-twirling evil in his delivery during the hallucinations and more straightforward other times, but MB isn't making that distinction consistently. Most of his conversations with Carly at the wedding sounded more like threats than romantic advances, and half of what he said to Jason today sounded like he wasn't giving up being a mobster at all, let alone the previews with Oscar. I lay this problem directly at the feet of MB, who seems to be in one of his more-tics-than-actually-acting phases again. 

30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny Corinthos: Real estate developer. I chuckled derisively the same way Julian did when Sam told him Sonny was getting out of the business.

I see that Sam was back to her old form -- being civil to Julian when she needed something but insulting him the minute the itch got scratched. 

Edited by rur
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Right now Nina is just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Oy vey!  LOL  

Although in this case, it would be Valentin is just a boy, standing in front of a girl, explaining to her that she still loves him.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, rur said:

see that Sam was back to her old form -- being civil to Julian when she needed something but insulting him the minute the itch got scratched. 

Yep, that annoyed the crap out of me.

You know what else annoyed the crap out of me:

Nina:  You killed Spencer's father

Valentin:  That's open for interpretation

WTF does that even mean?  Show, either Valentin killed Nik, suck it up and accept that your lead is a murdering thug that we shouldn't be rooting for.  Or show up Nik, alive somewhere, of his own volition or being held captive, thereby removing the murder title off of Val's shoulders to make him the romantic lead you so desperately want JPS to be.  

Another thing that annoyed the crap out of me:

NIna to Nelle:  There is no proof against him.

Well, the hole in Kevin's shoulder would say otherwise.  Also, Ava saw him shoot Nik.  So yeah, shut it.  

Swimming against the current here, but I'm liking Spencer right now.  Yes, he's a ham that overdoes stuff, especially the townie crap, first with Cameron when he came back and even with Oscar today.  But I'm finding that NB is better this year than last.  Maybe a maturity as he's gotten older.  I though his scenes with JPS today were really really good.  Valentin was all cutsy fakey, want to be friends, and Spencer was having none of it.  You killed my father bitch.  I'm even okay with the threats since he's 12 and he wants justice for his father.  

• Love 12
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't like Nelle either, but Bobbie and Carly being this obnoxious about her given their pasts (which they flat-out acknowledged) and alleged reforms is not a good look on them.  Particularly Bobbie, because it's not like we expect any better from Carly.

Bobbie and Carly being so vindictive about Nelle is awfully strange. Nelle has apologized, and Michael respects her and is starting to love her. Where does Bobbie get off saying with such relish that Nelle is a "BAD GIRL". Bobbie sounds like she wants to burn Nelle at the stake! I suspect Bobbie of hidden agendas now, rather than Nelle. Bobbie and Carly are really mean girls.

• Love 4

Carly didn't like Sabrina dating Michael either. Carly doesn't like anyone dating Michael, in her mind he is Jason 2.0. So unless Courtney has a long lost daughter out there Michael is shit out of luck.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, Perkie said:

NB is better this year than last

The writing for Spencer has slightly more depth than when he was used as precocious comic relief. It's still ridiculous that a 12-year-old is threatening Valentin and bossing around everyone older than he (Spencer) is. I wish Stefan were around and would cut Spencer off at the knees.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

When Carly bought that candy bar or whatever from the hospital vending machine, I liked to think Frank was so cheap he made the cast pay for their own snacks. LW would not be reimbursed. Hee.

That candy bar was the most (only?) interesting thing about today's ep. I kept trying to figure out what it was. Also, I need to go buy some candy bars.

What happened after Sam/Jason kissed? For some reason this ep started late so I missed the last minute or so.

• Love 1

Sonny is so stupid. He is a known criminal. and I believe that Jason is known to have worked with him when Sonny was head of an arm of the mob. So how is a new real estate deal supposed to look to the PC community? It will appear to be mob business as usual. Sonny is reasoning that selling his Italian restaurant and buying a new retail development project will show that he is leaving the mob? And using his old mob business partners like Jason to work on the new retail center is supposed to be seen as a fresh start? How delusional and irrational.

Furthermore, Jason recently told Sonny that he wants out and is not interested in taking over Sonny's role as head of the mob, and he doesn't want to be in business with Sonny. So why didn't Jason throw Sonny out the moment Sonny said the meeting was about a new business opportunity? Allowing Sonny to leave the business papers at Jason's home is also a mistake. Just say no, Jason!

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Carly didn't like Sabrina dating Michael either. Carly doesn't like anyone dating Michael, in her mind he is Jason 2.0. So unless Courtney has a long lost daughter out there Michael is shit out of luck.

The only GF of Michael's she didn't seem to hate was Kiki*.  And that's the one she should have hated, since her sons went to war over her.

* And maybe Starr?  It's hard to remember, Starr was a boring blip.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I wish Stefan were around and would cut Spencer off at the knees.

Stefan would also give Spencer the justice he wants, he would DESTROY Valentin for killing Nikolas.

8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And maybe Starr?  It's hard to remember, Starr was a boring blip.

I have vague memories of Starr and Carly being friendly, back when Carly/Todd was a thing.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The only GF of Michael's she didn't seem to hate was Kiki*.  And that's the one she should have hated, since her sons went to war over her.

We all know why Carly didn't hate her. Ugh.

4 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I have vague memories of Starr and Carly being friendly, back when Carly/Todd was a thing.

Carly probably wouldn't have been allowed to hate her either because . . . Kristen Alderson. But they weren't together long enough for Carly to really start to get territorial.

2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't care about #JusticeforSpencer. Never will.

No...but Stefan ruining Valentin sounds fun, right? He would never take this blasé attitude toward Nikolas' murderer.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Perkie said:

Yep, that annoyed the crap out of me.

You know what else annoyed the crap out of me:

Nina:  You killed Spencer's father

Valentin:  That's open for interpretation

WTF does that even mean?  Show, either Valentin killed Nik, suck it up and accept that your lead is a murdering thug that we shouldn't be rooting for.  Or show up Nik, alive somewhere, of his own volition or being held captive, thereby removing the murder title off of Val's shoulders to make him the romantic lead you so desperately want JPS to be.  

Another thing that annoyed the crap out of me:

NIna to Nelle:  There is no proof against him.

Well, the hole in Kevin's shoulder would say otherwise.  Also, Ava saw him shoot Nik.  So yeah, shut it.  

Swimming against the current here, but I'm liking Spencer right now.  Yes, he's a ham that overdoes stuff, especially the townie crap, first with Cameron when he came back and even with Oscar today.  But I'm finding that NB is better this year than last.  Maybe a maturity as he's gotten older.  I though his scenes with JPS today were really really good.  Valentin was all cutsy fakey, want to be friends, and Spencer was having none of it.  You killed my father bitch.  I'm even okay with the threats since he's 12 and he wants justice for his father.  

Show also showed that Valentin was aiming at Ava and Nicholas jumped in front of the bullet meant for Ava. Nicholas wasn't thinking of Spencer at all. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, linsav said:

Show also showed that Valentin was aiming at Ava and Nicholas jumped in front of the bullet meant for Ava. Nicholas wasn't thinking of Spencer at all. 

Not quite......

Man, the wasted potential of NS' Nik and MW's Ava.....

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, linsav said:

Even if she wasn't recovering from her burns, I doubt that Ava would even remember who Nikolas was.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Really?  His father was forced to sign over his heritage/inheritance than was shot (and presumably) killed.  Spencer deserves more justice than stupid Dewq.  And people spent two years getting justice for stupid Dewq.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

What happened after Sam/Jason kissed? For some reason this ep started late so I missed the last minute or so.

Scout started to cry so he went upstairs.  She saw Sonny tell her that Jason is his (I forget his actual words here, so paraphrasing) and she answered something dealing with him as she pulls a gun.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Take this back! You know better! Spencer being spawned has been bad enough! Don't give this stupid show any bad ideas!

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:21 AM, Hope4Soaps said:

Falconeri women don't have a great track record with wedding cakes...

In Connie's case, that was a birthday cake.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:48 PM, ulkis said:

Carly didn't like Sabrina dating Michael either.

She actually didn't mind Michael dating Sabrina until she lied about her baby's paternity, even though she had a good reason for it.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

No...but Stefan ruining Valentin sounds fun, right? He would never take this blasé attitude toward Nikolas' murderer.

TBH, I'm tired of internecine feuds.

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

And people spent two years getting justice for stupid Dewq.

I didn't care about that, either. 

• Love 4
21 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Finn can die too and leave forever.

Not unless he dies saving someone's life (I would hope saving someone from Obrecht). He's a doctor with skills, and a show with "Hospital" in the title has too few doctors as it is. Patrick left, and Steven and Matt both went to jail for being "murderers" while the true murderers in the city have their freedom. 

I want Obrecht to shut up forever about the actions of the others, when she never went to prison for the electric shock/torture of Robin or holding Liz hostage and shooting her in her own home. 

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm also still not that sad that Nikolas is "dead".  The Prince of Douchey Tides was a...well, douche...for over a year and TC was sleepwalking half the time.  Don't miss him.  JMO.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
(edited)

Instead of trying to come up with ways for violent thugs to launder their dirty money, how about filling some positions at the hospital with decent actors?

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It's not even about that for me. It's just fucking ridiculous that people treat Valentin and Nina so nicely when the fact is he killed Nikolas and took the estate. This is not some minor family dispute but that's how the writing, Laura, etc. treat it, and the only reason for that is because the show is enamored of Stafford and JPS. It's bizarro world. It makes no sense. I don't even need Nikolas back because I have no idea what he'd do, but that doesn't change the fact that Valentin is a crazy/boring psycho interloper and Nina is his insane wife.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 10

And that's not even getting into what Valentin did to Lulu re: Charlotte, where it seemed like everyone but Laura (and sometimes Dante) was telling her to get along with Valentin for their daughter's sake and to accept shared custody, and they seemed genuinely confused and thought Lulu was being unreasonable when she wouldn't. She was just supposed to swallow everything for Charlotte's sake. The fact that the man that had literally just murdered her brother was now the father of a seven-year-old child he had created without her consent and denied her forever.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

If the writers had any brains whatsoever, they would have it turn out that Nik isn't really dead and the whole things was a setup that Nik arranged with Valentin (making sure he had a "witness" in Ava) because Reasons/Helena/whatever.  Then they could have NS join the canvas as Nik and Valentin could be a romantic lead without the ridiculous "murdered Nik" thing hanging over his head.  But the crew of incompetents writing this garbage clearly believe they're so brilliant that there isn't a hole int he world they write an character into that they can't write them out of.  (See: Julian Jerome).

46 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

Instead of trying to come up with ways for violent thugs to launder their dirty money, how about filling some positions at the hospital with decent actors?

What, and pass up the chance to bring back Steve Burton?!

SMH.

• Love 5

OMG, what did they do to Carly's makeup? I can't put my finger on it, but she looks awful, and 10 years older. She must have pissed off someone in the makeup department pretty badly. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That candy bar was the most (only?) interesting thing about today's ep. I kept trying to figure out what it was. Also, I need to go buy some candy bars.

It wasn't a candy bar: it was a Power Crunch protein bar.  Chocolate mint flavor, to be exact.  I eat them all the time and they're pretty tasty.  Not as tasty as, say, a Snickers bar, though.

Also, yikes, Carly's makeup was bad.  Very aging.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

OMG, what did they do to Carly's makeup? I can't put my finger on it, but she looks awful, and 10 years older. She must have pissed off someone in the makeup department pretty badly. 

I think she must have gotten some botox or something, cause that can't be just make up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

It's just fucking ridiculous that people treat Valentin and Nina so nicely when the fact is he killed Nikolas and took the estate.

People treat Carly and Sonny so nicely when Sonny has killed dozens of people. That's the idiotic world of GH.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Not quite......

I wasn't watching this really, why if Valentine is the real heir, why ? did Nick have to sign away his rights ? Maybe I should have been watching closer, But as usual this show makes no sense, Looked to me Nick tried to grab the gun to stop him from killing Ava, Nick then pulled a Sonny and shot nick in cold blood. .The exact same way Sonny did Dante, and AJ. I think valentine is one of the sleeziest looking characters,  actor that is, But he looks good with the mustache. Big improvement.

Sonny will be picking on Oscar, guess who's the daddy ??? Haven't watched .Just repeating others said Sonny will be going after a kid.

I was trying to figure out what was up with LW today. I think she changed her hair color (highlights and lowlights) but there was more to it. It was quite jarring. I also noticed that all the women except sam and Nelle were wearing the same shade of lip gloss. Was there a fire sale and the makeup crew bought up all the shiny gloss they could find? 

• Love 2

I also was trying to figure what was up with LW. Looked like "work" to me cuz her usually expression lines were all smooth, like Bobbies.

I could probably get into this Spencer revenge plot a bit more if they had aged him into a dashing young prince. He's too much of a little kid to take it seriously, but I did enjoy him tossing back the ring.

• Love 3

A big problem with this show is the lack of consistency with characters.  If  you weren't watching a year ago (I wasn't), Valentine seems like a good guy who made a mistake with Helena over the chimera years ago.  He loves Nina, he's kind to horses and he's the best parent the show has.   If you didn't see Julian threaten Alexis, he seems like a man trying to get his wife back and keep her sober.    We're told how terrible these characters are but right now on the show, they seem to be good guys.  (The only exceptions are Sonny and Carly, who are almost always awful but played like the heroes.)

Bobbie:  How was the wedding?

Carly:  The decorations were perfect.  Tasteful, just right for the room, [more compliments to herself]

No one can match Sonny for narcissism like Carly can.

7 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Believe me, I don't like Nelle either, but Bobbie and Carly being this obnoxious about her given their pasts (which they flat-out acknowledged) and alleged reforms is not a good look on them.  Particularly Bobbie, because it's not like we expect any better from Carly.

They're talking like Nelle cooks babies for breakfast and eats them.  She wanted to hurt Carly, and it was a wimpy plan .  Carly came into town wanting to hurt her mother and now she's BFFs with Bobbie.  All this "Nelle is EVUL" is ridiculous.  There was a hint of a reason when Carly said that Michael is the only son she has left but they failed hit the notes well enough.

7 hours ago, Linny said:

Spencer basically makes a death threat to Valentin's face and Laura looks proud and says nothing. A+ parenting job, because a perpetuating cycle of violence is certainly something you want to teach a child.

80% of when annoys me about Spencer is how the adults around him react to him.  Nice reading of Hamlet by NB though.

• Love 7

Kudos to Oscar for standing up to Sonny on Joss's behalf. Why does Sonny think that he has the right to bother Joss at her job? However,  don't think that it will end well for Oscar.

• Love 4

During today's episode I noticed for the first time how much the Joss actress resembles LW and Ingo, almost strikingly so.  So I guess good job there.  Plus I kind of like Joss, as long as the Sonny hate lasts.

Yes, LW looked different; I couldn't quite figure out how but enough so it took me out of the scenes.

I prefer original Oscar.  When I see this kid I'm reminded of Rafe. That's not a good thing.

Today was kind of boring - all conversations were more of the same.  Retreads, so many retreads! 

• Love 6

I would love for someone to point out to Spencer that Windermere and the Cassadine fortune was never going to him. He is illegitimate. Which automatically disqualified him. Which was why Laura had to "marry" Stavros. He needed a legal heir. Which Nik was in the eyes of the Cassadines. Spencer's parents never married. So Spencer should've never been called a prince. He really was living on Nik's money. The only funds Laura should have to care for Spencer with should be Nik's personal assets. 

Of course, Valentin should also be out of any running as Cassadine Prince. He is also illegitimate. Meaning he was never a possible heir. If anything, Nik's "death" should've opened up the Cassadines to a power vacuum and some interesting fights to control the empire. Since Stefan and Nik had mentioned family discord and veiled threats as bloody and real. Especially if Nik had been getting poor returns on the family's above board investments. Assuming that Nik had been divesting from the more illegal(and probably really profitable) incomes. With Nik gone and without a legal heir, it would open up the top spot to plenty of cousins. Which would a hell of a lot better story than the stupid Valentin crap we were treated to. 

Carly and Bobbie can both fuck off. Nell is not the most evil thing to ever come around them. Jeebus. She was pissed at her sister. Whom she believed had treated their father badly and had taken Nell's kidney for Joss. She learned that her father had lied. She apologized to them. And has left them pretty much alone. Michael is a big boy. If he wants to date his aunt via adoption, then he probably can. Hell, if Carly is serious about keeping Michael away from Nell, then she should be doing her damnedest to point out that Nell is legally her sister. Gee, Carly. You helped cover up a MURDER and expect instant forgiveness. But Nell lied about her past and screwing Sonny and she is the evilest evil, who can never be forgiven. What. The. Fuck. Ever.

Truly sad that a 14 yr old boy has better manners and respects Joss more than the supposed kindly Crimelord of the eastern seaboard. Fuck off Sonny. Keep with the Sonny hate Joss! Lovely that Spencer's murdered father is mentioned but Sonny's murder of AJ was neglected to be mentioned. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

Valentin is a crazy/boring psycho interloper and Nina is his insane wife

Who is also a crazy/boring psycho interloper. 

You would think that given the sheer number of additions, that FV would've managed at least one that was worth keeping.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

You would think that given the sheer number of additions, that FV would've managed at least one that was worth keeping.

Curtis is okay, at least in relation to all of his counterparts. He's stuck in a sinfully boring "relationship' with Jordan, though.

I'm still pissed they never tried him with Hayden.

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Who is also a crazy/boring psycho interloper. 

I thought Ellie was decent.

• Love 4

Were Ellie and Curtis FV? I thought they were Teschner picks; they're attractive but not blandly pretty enough for FV and they weren't on a previous soap. Plus, they have actual screen presence and presented as actors instead of models 

So unless Courtney has a long lost daughter out there Michael is shit out of luck.

Yeah, let's not say that too loudly, because it's plausible.  How old was SWSNBN supposed to be when she first skidded off the road and nowhere near our hearts in December 2001? Nineteen? She could easily have had a daughter a few years before that, whom she and Croupier Mom gave up for adoption.  

4 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Were Ellie and Curtis FV? I thought they were Teschner picks; they're attractive but not blandly pretty enough for FV and they weren't on a previous soap. Plus, they have actual screen presence and presented as actors instead of models 

Nope.  Ellie and Curtis definitely came on when Frank was in charge.

(edited)
8 hours ago, stlbf said:

Of course, Valentin should also be out of any running as Cassadine Prince. He is also illegitimate.

Mikkos recognized him legally, so while he might not be prince, but he can still get a part of the estate. You can cut legitimate children out of a will.

The whole thing is completely stupid no matter what. Helena was supposed to have spent all the money, and Windermere isn't some Cassadine ancestral home—didn't Mikkos buy it when he blew into PC?

Edited by dubbel zout
clarification
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, stlbf said:

Of course, Valentin should also be out of any running as Cassadine Prince. He is also illegitimate. Meaning he was never a possible heir. If anything, Nik's "death" should've opened up the Cassadines to a power vacuum and some interesting fights to control the empire.

When they retconned it last year to accomodate Valentin, it was now written that Mikkos had updated his will from "his legitimate children will inherit" to "if there are no legitimate children alive, then any illegitimate male will inherit".   Which of course, negates any claim Alexis might have and allows Valentin to inherit everything.  Of course, that doesn't explain why Valentin needed Nik to sign over everything to him if he had legal claim.  

25 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

didn't Mikkos buy it when he blew into PC?

Ned bought it at one point.  Than NIk had it than sold it.  Than Emily bought it for Nik.  And I think she was technically the last person to buy it, so unless she put it in the Cassadine name with the Cassadine holdings, I don't think Valentin would have any claim over it at all.  But then, the writers would have to do some research to figure that out and it's way easier to not do that.  

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Perkie said:

Show, either Valentin killed Nik, suck it up and accept that your lead is a murdering thug that we shouldn't be rooting for.  Or show up Nik, alive somewhere, of his own volition or being held captive, thereby removing the murder title off of Val's shoulders to make him the romantic lead you so desperately want JPS to be.  

Yes please. There's a 3000% chance that Nik is still alive, but if he's really most sincerely dead show us a body or some proof other than a shoe or whatever it was somebody found. Pick a lane and stick with it show.

15 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Sonny is so stupid. He is a known criminal. and I believe that Jason is known to have worked with him when Sonny was head of an arm of the mob. So how is a new real estate deal supposed to look to the PC community? It will appear to be mob business as usual. Sonny is reasoning that selling his Italian restaurant and buying a new retail development project will show that he is leaving the mob? And using his old mob business partners like Jason to work on the new retail center is supposed to be seen as a fresh start? How delusional and irrational.

Bolded because it can't be said enough. I live in NJ, I can't begin to count how many real estate 'developers' are mob-connected in one way or another. They tend to lean towards strip malls and the like, nobody would believe he's out of the mob, they'd more likely believe he's expanding his 'empire' and increasing his money laundering options.

9 hours ago, amaranta said:

During today's episode I noticed for the first time how much the Joss actress resembles LW and Ingo, almost strikingly so.  So I guess good job there.  Plus I kind of like Joss, as long as the Sonny hate lasts.

I'm afraid the Sonny hate is going to go away sooner than we'd like. His phone call with Diane has me thinking he somehow fixed everything so Jax can come back to the USA again, because Sonny is just that powerful*. rme

*not a spoiler, just a guess because Sonny is the best!!! /sarcasm intended.

• Love 4

I mean, if I believe what I read some places, it doesn't matter; Sonny needs no redemption whatsoever, because Jax is just as bad as Sonny if not worse, and the real problem is that Josslyn is a disrespectful brat who should honor thy mother and greaseball-she-keeps-marrying.  I really should stick with PTV, and not be confronted over and over with evidence that there is a rabid audience for what GH is. Even if it isn't necessarily reflected in big ratings.   

• Love 5

And realistically (yeah I know GH + realistic is an oxymoron), there is no way in hell that ELQ would want to be involved in a 'joint venture' with Sonny. Michael might, but the Board of Directors would never approve it. And if Ned has any say, it will never happen.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And realistically (yeah I know GH + realistic is an oxymoron), there is no way in hell that ELQ would want to be involved in a 'joint venture' with Sonny. Michael might, but the Board of Directors would never approve it. And if Ned has any say, it will never happen.

Wait, did he say that yesterday, that he wanted to do a joint venture with ELQ?

Because yeah...no.  It's bad enough Sonny and Carly feel free to breeze into the ELQ offices, or the Q manse, given their actions against the family over the years.  But Edward would roll over in his grave at this.  And yeah, an in-character Ned would NEVER, but an in-character Ned would have also at least tried to push back about Sonny being at this wedding.

• Love 3