Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I agree. Just like those last scenes with Lucky and Luke? That was all JJ and Geary

Exactly. I hate hate hate Luke but those final Luke/Lucky scenes I adored because of the real life history/relationship JJ/TG have. Luke was a crap father but the dialogue in the scenes was basically JJ/TG talking to each other not the characters. Which is also what I thought the final Sam/Patrick scene was. KeMo/JT saying goodbye. But I can understand why Robin fans disliked it. 

• Love 7

What I heard today was a tribute to Jason -- that if Sam hadn't been so obsessed with Jason, then he would have never been able to get back to Robin. 

Now, It's possible that I'd already reached my daily Jason!Jason!Jason! quota after the tongue bath Spinelli gave him earlier in the episode, but what I took away from the Samtrick conversation was that the wonderfulness of St. Jason, even if his blessing weren't being specifically invoked, was essentially what enabled Robin to be freed.

Yup. I mean, when Patrick said something like 'far be it from me to say anything against Jason' or 'turn you against Jason,' Sam comes back with, yeah, like I could turn you against Robin, or whatever bullshit that was.

And what the fuck, Patrick? You don't know where you'll be going from here? Just that you love Robin? Fuck you, asshole. What you should have said was, I have Robin back, I'm going to marry her again, and we'll be a family again, since I was WRONG about why she "left." I would have just been happy with the first 17 words. Because Lord knows, Paddy's not going to accept any of the blame or responsibility for Robin to have been taken and kept away. And shut up, Sam.  If Patrick was smart enough to see through Robin's lies years ago when Jerry poisoned Nik, then he should have fucking been able to see through her lies when Helena kidnapped her.

I need to stop, and just be grateful that Robin is free.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 2

See we are not talking about the past. We are talking about what is happening onscreen right now. Liz as you said right now is seriously messed up and it has nothing to do with anything Sam has currently done to her. 

Unless I misunderstood, Sam was sorry to hear about Robin's kidnapping and what happened to her during that time. The two then moved on to discuss how they ended up where they are currently which happens with a lot of exes. Also, I do think it is fine to react and say they miss their little family. In hard times people miss the simple times they had when everything was easier. Nothing wrong with that. To be honest, Patrick is just there for me most of the time. I can't take it or leave it. I don't ship Scrubs or Samtrick but maybe it is different for you. 

TBH IMO anyone that would love Jason Morgan romantically, is a pathetic loser, period, and I don't feel sorry for them, or anyone who hurts them, for the sake of St Jason. Be it Sam being hurt by Liz because of Jason, or vice versa, for that matter. Or Robin, either.

They all deserve anything they get for dipping their toes in that pool. And if that sounds harsh, trust me, over the years, I've read far harsher things said about characters with far better judgement who did far less to hurt others, on soaps.And who had the good sense to stay away from men like Jason.

I'm perfectly happy to see all three of them trot their happy behinds to the back burner for a long time. I'm tired of them all, and quite frankly, tired of a subject that has no easy answer.

• Love 3

I honestly get this more than anything else. The only reason why I tolerate Jasam scenes if because of Sam. I want her happy and Jason seems to make her happy. So, I understand wanting the man your fav ends up with being a man who wants her above all else especially after she what she went through. But, Scrubs whole reunion was rushed soo fast and it is all the writers fault. They knew JT was leaving and should have ended Samtrick a long time ago.

It's def. rushed. And they should have ended Samtrick waaaaay back, like you said. But we're here NOW, you know? So why am I still watching these Sam and Patrick sad about their lost relationship? It's not necessary anymore! That's all I'm really saying. It's not about the actors; I get that it was probs their last scene and they're sad. It was about the directing and the dialogue to me.

What bothered me more was the utter lack of concern everybody, especially once again Patrick, seem to have for what Robin has been through. They are too busy whining about their own lives to say no really are you okay.

And this! They're all so concerned about the Samtrick fake family that had 2 scenes together but Robin's ordeal isn't something to feel guilty about? To be sad about? Patrick's not at the doctor with her? FOH, show.

• Love 2

I didn't see today...Robin actually comforted Liz?  Ewww.

And Liz said she'd do it all again?  Double ewww.  Because heaven forbid a soap character actually, you know, learn their lesson.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

It's def. rushed. And they should have ended Samtrick waaaaay back, like you said. But we're here NOW, you know? So why am I still watching these Sam and Patrick sad about their lost relationship? It's not necessary anymore! That's all I'm really saying. It's not about the actors; I get that it was probs their last scene and they're sad. It was about the directing and the dialogue to me.

Well the writers of this show suck and can't write a good dialogue. I also think it might have been KeMO and JT real-life goodbye that bleed through those scenes. It felt like it was their last scene together as actors which made me let the whole thing slide. 

• Love 5

Couldn't agree more! I mean, I don't think Sam and Patrick should apologize for being together, since they didn't know what Robin was going through, but to disregard what Robin was going through, while they were playing house, is just stupid, and why did we need more scenes today about how wonderful they think each other is? They had these scenes 2 weeks ago, just with more crying.

Your last point was my main issue. A goodbye is fine, but I don't think they needed quite so much time for it, not when they had the breakup scenes such a short time ago and the Scrubs stuff has been so rushed.
  • Love 3

I thought the last scene was more KeMo/JT saying goodbye than Samtrick. Hence the tears and sadness. I liked it actually. *shrugs* Then again I never hated them together. I just thought the writing for them as a couple sucked. I always enjoyed their friendship.

Awwww now I will have to go watch it.

I always liked JT/KeMo and loved Patrick and Sam scenes. I think their relationship would have been better with more development and competent writers.

I'm sad to see JT go but I'm glad Scrubs is leaving with Emma :-)

• Love 5

I am so close to having a rage blackout when Michael said that he couldn't forgive Kiki for lying to him but HE DID forgive Snarly, Morgan and Scummy for lying about Sonny murdering AJ.

I can see your rage--because I think you meant that Michael couldn't forgive Sabrina. Lauren wasn't on today.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6

Well the writers of this show suck and can't write a good dialogue. I also think it might have been KeMO and JT real-life goodbye that bleed through those scenes. It felt like it was their last scene together as actors which made me let the whole thing slide.

I'm 100% cool with the actors. It wasn't even the emotion that bothered me. It was the words. The camera focusing on their faces like they want to be together. It was an odd choice. It reminded me of when Patrick told Sabrina he was going back to Robin and wouldn't let her go and said "I don't want to leave."

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

I'm 100% cool with the actors. It wasn't even the emotion that bothered me. It was the words. The camera focusing on their faces like they want to be together. It was an odd choice. It reminded me of when Patrick told Sabrina he was going back to Robin and wouldn't let her go and said "I don't want to leave."

I really didn't notice that! LOL

I was too busy trying to guess when the real-life emotions of KeMo/JT broke through more than their dialogues and close-ups. They just stopped being Patrick and Sam and started being KeMo/JT to me which I liked waaaaay better. 

• Love 2
Jason being disgusted by Spin's glee over him getting out after almost killing a man was one of the only good things I've seen on this show in recent memory.

I had to laugh (in a rueful, TFGH way) when Spin justified Jason's killing. Yes, everyone Jason killed was in the mob and knew being killed was a distinct possibility, but that doesn't make it right that Jason is a hit man.

• Love 9

Robin will never win against the saints of PC. The only reason Scrubs are even back together is because JT is leaving. I guarantee if he were staying, we would be getting a Jason/Patrick/Sam triangle, and Patrick wouldn't have even thought twice about Robin. I will never get why this show wants to diminish what scrubs had.

• Love 8

I really didn't notice that! LOL

I was too busy trying to guess when the real-life emotions of KeMo/JT broke through more than their dialogues and close-ups. They just stopped being Patrick and Sam and started being KeMo/JT to me which I liked waaaaay better.

LOL. Don't mind me, I'm weird bc I notice directing and camera angles and the faces they choose to display. It's just my thing, for various real-life reasons. But if you have time, just rewatch the last scene and just...how the director presented it. It's ODD if I'm supposed to believe they love other people more.

• Love 1

LOL. Don't mind me, I'm weird bc I notice directing and camera angles and the faces they choose to display. It's just my thing, for various real-life reasons. But if you have time, just rewatch the last scene and just...how the director presented it. It's ODD if I'm supposed to believe they love other people more.

Oh, I don't mind that at all! Now, that you mention it, I will definitely go back and rewatch that scene. And, this time, I will try to be as object as I can. lol

ETA: Just wanted to say, if I don't care about a couple. I zone them out. So, I don't notice details unlike my other couples where I notice everything.  Ask me anything about Olicity and I will tell you. lol

Edited by TwistedandBored

The Robin/Liez scenes were sickening disgusting trash. Of course Robin didn't slash her face five times. This Nancy Kerrigan bitch is going to skate once again and I'm not even surprised. I hate this animal so much. 

These writers can't write a redemption story, so fuck it. Just make Liez a full on villain and be done with it. If people started treating stalker nurse like the nasty piece of shit that she is I could get on board with that. 

If Hayden isn't playing Nik then I don't even know what I'm supposed to do. 

• Love 11

Which would have been fine if it was just one or two scenes.  But Sam came in during the 2nd segment, and Samtrick had all the scenes while Robin was shipped off to the hospital.

I was home today, so I suffered through the show live. Let me re-enact:

Anna to Mac on bridge:  Hello M....

cut to Jason and Spinelli reminiscing about the nickname Stone Cold.

cut to Hayden and the man who tried to kill her

cut to Sam arriving at Patrick's and Robin's with yet another package and Robin quickly skiddadles.

back to Anna and Mac:  ...ac.  How are ....

cut to 20 more minutes of Jason & Spinelli; Hayden and the man who tried to kill her; Paul and Tracy; Sam and Patrick; Liz and No Name Brunette, oh wait, that's Robin!

back to:

Anna:  ...you?  I'm not going to mention your brother at all. Instead, let's rehash the Sloane/Carlos/Paul set .....

another 20 minutes of ads, Spinelli's Spinelli-speak (It's BACK, people), and Samtrick getting all the time in the world

Anna:  ....up. [takes breath ... cut to....

announcer:  On the next GH ....

Only a slight exaggeration. I hate this show.

• Love 7

Oh, it just occured to me: did we see Steve Burton's Jason give Sam that star necklace? Because if so, I don't see why they couldn't have aired the original scene, because you know, Jason has Billy Miller's face NOW and had Steve Burton's face back then, as the pictures of Jason still hanging around as proof.

Sooo, if, and I know it's a BIG IF, they have Jason remembering Robin, they damn well as fuck show the original scenes.  Because the reason why no one recognized Billy Miller's Jason as their Jason was because he had a DIFFERENT FACE.

Ahem.

Carry on.

• Love 5

TBH IMO anyone that would love Jason Morgan romantically, is a pathetic loser, period, and I don't feel sorry for them, or anyone who hurts them, for the sake of St Jason. Be it Sam being hurt by Liz because of Jason, or vice versa, for that matter. Or Robin, either.

They all deserve anything they get for dipping their toes in that pool. And if that sounds harsh, trust me, over the years, I've read far harsher things said about characters with far better judgement who did far less to hurt others, on soaps.And who had the good sense to stay away from men like Jason.

I'm perfectly happy to see all three of them trot their happy behinds to the back burner for a long time. I'm tired of them all, and quite frankly, tired of a subject that has no easy answer.

I can still muster up a bit of sympathy for the characters based on the actors giving their all but this post ... it made me fan myself a little. 

• Love 1

Which would have been fine if it was just one or two scenes.  But Sam came in during the 2nd segment, and Samtrick had all the scenes while Robin was shipped off to the hospital.

Well, I can think of other reason why the Samtrick went on too long for some...

1) There was another person Robin need to apologize and comfort, Liz. Instead of some of her friends to comfort her, The Kidnappee. DUH!

2) So, Robin can have her run in with Jason. 

Oh, it just occured to me: did we see Steve Burton's Jason give Sam that star necklace? Because if so, I don't see why they couldn't have aired the original scene, because you know, Jason has Billy Miller's face NOW and had Steve Burton's face back then, as the pictures of Jason still hanging around as proof.

They don't want to pay SBU for those clips they would need to show. It is cheaper for them to use pictures but not actual clips. Plus they are being petty. 

• Love 1

Oh, I don't mind that at all! Now, that you mention it, I will definitely go back and rewatch that scene. And, this time, I will try to be as object as I can. lol

ETA: Just wanted to say, if I don't care about a couple. I zone them out. So, I don't notice details unlike my other couples where I notice everything. Ask me anything about Olicity and I will tell you. lol

Haha. I think it's bc I've watched soaps too long. I know what the writing/directing is trying to convey without even thinking about it. And to me, they are still trying to present Samtrick as this "deep love" and it's just "so hard" for them and "so sad." Like, if I'm supposed to believe these two have the "loves of their lives" back and they have who they want to be with and add on to the fact that JT is leaving in 2 minutes...it's a weird choice. And I'm done with this topic that I've beaten and exhausted all y'all with.

Robin will never win against the saints of PC. The only reason Scrubs are even back together is because JT is leaving. I guarantee if he were staying, we would be getting a Jason/Patrick/Sam triangle, and Patrick wouldn't have even thought twice about Robin. I will never get why this show wants to diminish what scrubs had.

Yup. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

What even is happening on this show? Seriously. These writers have got to be on some hardcore drugs because none of this shit makes any sense.

These writers are full of shit, putting this whole lie on Liz, and acting like Nik was some victim of her's. Nik started this whole mess, and was happy keeping Jason's identity a secret.

I think everyone knows I hate Liz, but I so agree with this. 

Monica treated Liz like shit after she found out about Jake, and even accused her of hurting Aiden when he was in the hospital, so I just don't really care about her either. 

And why should Liz care about Danny?

She hurt her own child, she lied to HER OWN CHILD. Justify that. You can't.

I'm gonna reply to these two things in the Liz thread.

Now, on to today's ep ...

I don't know why I actually watched the Jason/Spinelli scenes. I suppose I'm trying to punish myself. I wish Jason would kill Spinelli. I wonder how much of a hero Spinelli would think he was then?

I don't even know why but the Michael/Sabrina scenes made me so angry. Like I don't even care that much about either of them and it's not like I shipped them hardcore or anything, but this whole story fills me with rage. It's just so fucking dumb. Also it is so hilarious that in this ep you have Robin basically bending over backwards to absolve Liz for what she did while Michael yells at Sabrina. Like I get that Sabrina shouldn't have lied, but Michael's reaction is a bit much. UGH I hate everything so much! Is TeCa leaving? Because that is literally the only way this story makes any sense.

Tracy/JE deserves so much better than the boiled over shit they give her on a daily basis. Can she get a real fucking love interest already? Or hell just a real story.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

Of course, yet again, the aftermath of Robin being held prisoner gets swept under the rug( and I don't mean JT's hair).

Mostly everyone in PC: Um Robin we thought you were in Paris?

Robin: It's a long story. It doesn't matter. Ur box of pain is more important.

It obvious the writers aren't talented enough to tell that story well. So, they just choose to ignore it. Like they did when KMc returned in 2013.

I am at the point where Robin should just tell everyone to fuck off( even Emma) and go find that cute bodyguard or Brad the Carpenter.

And I am starting to really love Hayden. I can't believe it either.

Oh and this can't be said enough....STFU Sabrina!

Edited by rags
  • Love 2

I can't stop laughing at the 3 second Robin/Patrick/Sam scene. Robin tells Sam that Patrick should tell her the story (even though it's hers to tell), says she has a doctor's appt, thanks Sam for Emma, and then peaces out. Patrick doesn't even say bye or hug her or anything. This is Frank's GH.

• Love 2
I don't even know why but the Michael/Sabrina scenes made me so angry. Like I don't even care that much about either of them and it's not like I shipped them hardcore or anything, but this whole story fills me with rage. It's just so fucking dumb. Also it is so hilarious that in this ep you have Robin basically bending over backwards to absolve Liz for what she did while Michael yells at Sabrina. Like I get that Sabrina shouldn't have lied, but Michael's reaction is a bit much. UGH I hate everything so much! Is TeCa leaving? Because that is literally the only way this story makes any sense.

Michael's reaction to Sabrina here is particularly ludicrous considering that he forgave Sonny for, oh, merely KILLING HIS FATHER IN COLD BLOOD and Carly for lying about it for months.

• Love 16

Michael's reaction to Sabrina here is particularly ludicrous considering that he forgave Sonny for, oh, merely KILLING HIS FATHER IN COLD BLOOD and Carly for lying about it for months.

Fucking A. Now I'm even more livid. I didn't even think about that before because I was too angry over Michael being so mad at Sabrina while Robin pats Liz on the head. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Also it is so hilarious that in this ep you have Robin basically bending over backwards to absolve Liz for what she did while Michael yells at Sabrina.

It's amazing to me that Robin was brought back to apologize and thank people. Sam gave no fucks that Robin left to save Jason. Liz gives no fucks that Robin left to save Jason. #ThisIsFranksGH

• Love 3

I can still muster up a bit of sympathy for the characters based on the actors giving their all but this post ... it made me fan myself a little. 

LOL !  I will never get the issue with Liason versus Jasam. Fighting over Jason is to me, the equivalent of fighting over a day old spam sandwich. Or a used band aid. A discarded tissue. Any or all of the above. Perhaps BM will teach me to love this version, but so far, he's so dry, he's definitely not ringing any bells for me.

I do agree that the actors can bring some sympathy at times, but I'm rung out of sympathy for all of them, at this point. As Forrest Gump would say "stupid is, as stupid does."

• Love 1

So Liez has no regrets about what she's done and would do it all over again if it meant she would get another ride on Jason's dick. She would hurt her children with no regrets for a man who is married to someone else and has repeatedly chosen others over her. She would lie to, manipulate, and use her disturbed back from the dead son for another chance with Jason. This is horrific parenting and there's no way to justify it. Even if she doesn't care about Sam, Carly, Danny, Monica, etc she should at least care about her own children, but she clearly doesn't. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 14

Liz: I'd do it all over again.

Screw this. Put her with Sonny, she and him obviously think the same exact way. No remorse, not sorry for a damn thing.

Only if there's a nuclear holocaust first. Otherwise, there won't be room on the planet for all of the children they create together.

• Love 10

So Liez has no regrets about what she's done and would do it all over again if it meant she would get another ride on Jason's dick. She would hurt her children with no regrets for a man who is married to someone else and has repeatedly chosen others over her. She would lie to, manipulate, and use her disturbed back from the dead son for another chance with Jason. This is horrific parenting and there's no way to justify it. Even if she doesn't care about Sam, Carly, Danny, Monica, etc she should at least care about her own children, but she clearly doesn't.

I don't get why they won't have Liz be sorry at all. Even for her kids' sake.

Of course, yet again, the aftermath of Robin being held prisoner gets swept under the rug( and I don't mean JT's hair).

Mostly everyone in PC: Um Robin we thought you were in Paris?

Robin: It's a long story. It doesn't matter. Ur box of pain is more important.

It obvious the writers aren't talented enough to tell that story well. So, they just choose to ignore it. Like they did when KMc returned in 2013.

I am at the point where Robin should just tell everyone to fuck off( even Emma) and go find that cute bodyguard or Brad the Carpenter.

I didn't expect them to focus on the aftermath of Robin being held prisoner, but I'm surprised that Robin saving Jason isn't a bigger deal. It's not like I think PC should throw Robin a parade for bringing Jason back to life, but it's weird how such a major story point has been completely glossed over. Patrick hasn't said anything about it, has he?Sam finds out during commercial break and likely won't share any more scenes with Robin to thank her. Elizabeth obviously isn't finding out onscreen. Robin and Jason scenes should be a payoff, but since Jason doesn't remember, it kind of takes away any emotional punch.
  • Love 1

Wait, Mac was on today?  Did he see Robin?  Were there hugs?!?!  WAS FELICIA FOUND?!?!

Yes, yes, no, no.

There was a .02 second hug and Mac said he "wants to know all about it" like she went to Hawaii for a year.

There was no hug. If there was a hug, it took place offscreen. We saw Mac and Robin squeezing each other's hands, and then Anna came in to whisk Mac away so they could talk about Paul and Sloane and Carrrrrlos.

Robin said there was nothing like a hug from Mac, so I guess I'll have to believe her, because we certainly didn't get to see it.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 4

This all sounds terrible.

And they do this all the time. There is a big difference between ending a relationship on reasonable terms and negating what might be more important for one or both of the participants.

Ages ago on OLTL, they had Blair with Sam (it was wretched) and Todd was passive aggressively trying to get her back (it was also pretty terrible) without actually telling her 'hey, I love you and I'm really sorry for that unbelievably shitty thing I did... that I won't actually apologize for for another eight years.' So Blair just 'realizes' that Todd is who she loves and Sam sees it first and they break up in this really mealy mouthed, horrible way. It was not a rootworthy pairing. Ever. But we had to watch Blair weep in front of Sam saying 'I wish it was you' before walking into the penthouse and telling Todd that she forgave him for the unbelievably shitty thing he did. It was horrible. I swallowed it because I loathed Blair/Sam and loved Blair/Todd and they'd been apart for too long and I just wanted them back because the actors had chemistry out the wazoo and it was hard to give a shit with what the writers were doing anyway.

But, seriously, Blair and Todd belong together but we had to see Blair mewling about 'wishing it were [sam]' for no good fucking reason. It sounds like the exact same thing here... Patrick and Sam had a comfortable relationship that didn't really last all that long. They got along well, they both had kids and agreed to be a family.. blah blah blah. But, ultimately, she loved Jason more (memories or no) and Patrick wasn't willing to play second fiddle to that. End of story. If they were meant to be, they would have fought through this and found a way. They didn't. They let go.

So this big production is unnecessary. Here's an idea... instead of waxing philosophical about what could have been, how about they acknowledge that this is exactly how things are supposed to be? Is Sam supposed to be sanctified? Then let her be the better person and mention how Patrick looks happier and more at peace than she ever saw him... acknowledge that Robin's absence has preyed on him even if he never said anything. She can be understanding and say she knows because that's how she felt in regards to Jason. But Robin's absence and Jason's death weren't as they seemed and now they can right the wrongs. Have Patrick say YES, YES THAT'S TRUE!

Why is this so fucking hard, writers? It's called giving the real relationship its due. Sam and Patrick are not the pairing that deserved the air time at this point. They already had it!

Incompetence. 

• Love 12

I did appreciate him at least reminding us that Kiki sometimes actually sins sometimes.

• Love 3

Why is this so fucking hard, writers? It's called giving the real relationship its due. Sam and Patrick are not the pairing that deserved the air time at this point. They already had it!

Couldn't have said it better myself. They are giving Sam/Patrick this "Supercouple" treatment that is downright baffling and pathetic and completely laughable. And I'm fine with being called bitter or salty or whatever name in the book about it. 'Cause I own up to it. I have watched soaps my entire life to know what should be shown when, what should be showcased at certain times. Samtrick had their goodbye. To continue to glorify their love to make sure the viewers know it was REAL and their family was REAL while at the same time having Patrick have some kind of HEA with Robin is the biggest WUT!?! ever. To have Patrick have a lengthy conversation with Sam about Robin's captivity while having 0 scenes with Robin about it is the biggest WUT!?!?? ever.

Again, there is no doubt in my nauseated mind that Kim and JT harassed Frank to get some 6 second ending. No.doubt.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2

Yes, yes, no, no.

There was no hug. If there was a hug, it took place offscreen. We saw Mac and Robin squeezing each other's hands, and then Anna came in to whisk Mac away so they could talk about Paul and Sloane and Carrrrrlos.

Robin said there was nothing like a hug from Mac, so I guess I'll have to believe her, because we certainly didn't get to see it.

I watched live for this story and, specifically, the hope I'd see this reunion. His response to her last return was so lovely. This? And whisking him away for that Carlos nonsense? Outrageous. Edited by RealityCowgirl

I can't stop laughing at the 3 second Robin/Patrick/Sam scene. Robin tells Sam that Patrick should tell her the story (even though it's hers to tell), says she has a doctor's appt, thanks Sam for Emma, and then peaces out. Patrick doesn't even say bye or hug her or anything. This is Frank's GH.

Yeah Robin had a doctor's appointment, but I felt like both KeMo and KMc played it like both characters felt extremely awkward and that KMc was showing that Robin just wanted to get away from the reminder right there in front of her that Patrick had been playing house (in her home) with Jason's wife. She's no more comfortable around Sam now (after she's been sleeping with Patrick) than she was around Sabrina. The two women can't really talk about Robin saving Jason and then being a long-term prisoner because really, no writer is going to give St. Sam this dialogue: "Well, thanks for saving my husband, while I banged your ex, because we were both too stupid and uninterested to go looking for real answers about our spouses in the last year plus."

• Love 4

Yeah Robin had a doctor's appointment, but I felt like both KeMo and KMc played it like both characters felt extremely awkward and that KMc was showing that Robin just wanted to get away from the reminder right there in front of her that Patrick had been playing house (in her home) with Jason's wife. She's no more comfortable around Sam now (after she's been sleeping with Patrick) than she was around Sabrina. The two women can't really talk about Robin saving Jason and then being a long-term prisoner because really, no writer is going to give St. Sam this dialogue: "Well, thanks for saving my husband, while I banged your ex, because we were both too stupid and uninterested to go looking for real answers about our spouses in the last year plus."

I'm more rage-y at Patrick in that scene. Didn't even say bye, or ask Robin if she wanted him to go with her, didn't hug her. He was focused solely on Sam and this show can kiss my ass. I'm over it. It's so disrespectful to Robin and the years of Scrubs. It just IS to me.

And you're right; they won't have Sam acknowledge Robin saving Jason. Because the human reaction to that would be guilt. Not reminiscing about her "little family" with Patrick.

• Love 3

Yeah, I don't feel that bad for Sabrina because she is still lying to Michael. She is busy pretending that Carlos is not in town, knows about being the father and expects to raise that child with her. Michael is telling her that they cannot be together because of her lies and she just continues with the lies of omission.

• Love 1

Yeah, I don't feel that bad for Sabrina because she is still lying to Michael. She is busy pretending that Carlos is not in town, knows about being the father and expects to raise that child with her. Michael is telling her that they cannot be together because of her lies and she just continues with the lies of omission.

Sabrina is basically covering for a fugitive (Anna may no longer be a murderer through the magic of retconning - but Carlos still is!).  And she tried to force-abort Ava's baby.  (Ava, who is also repulsive, but still).   And she convinced Michael to forgive Sonny and be lame again.  Sabrina can fuck off.  

Yeah, I have no sympathy for most of the characters at this point.  

At this point, I'm not even sure I can read about the show without my brain melting - the illogic of the writing is just .... what?   The Robin / Liz scenes sound particularly priceless.   

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1

So I watched some of the Robin stuff from today and...

1) I fully believe in the power of a Mac hug.  I dunno why the show couldn't spare two seconds to let us see him and Robin hug instead of just hearing Robin talk about how awesome they are.

2) Sam's entrance into the house was weird.  She said she didn't think Patrick was there, but was already saying "Hey" when she let herself in before she saw Robin.  And then she apologized for barging in as she shut the door and moved further into the house.  You could have still had her been surprised by Robin being there if she had knocked and either Patrick or Robin had answered the door.

3) When retelling the story of amnesiac Jake(son) moving in with her and falling in love with him, Liz conveniently left out the part where she rejected Jake(son) for Ric and dated Ric for a while.  She also left out the part where her relationship with Jake(son) didn't begin until AFTER she knew the truth.

• Love 9