Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I also liked it when Valerie informed him he wouldn't have a say about what she'd do if she were pregnant. Not that that's how it would necessarily actually work, but it was a good reminder that it's her body and he can FOAD with his entitlement.

Oh, I don't think he would have thought he had a say in it, just he wanted to know what was going on so he would know whether he had to tell Lulu or not. Like he said, he panicked.

When Sam said that Liz seems like she wouldn't have a problem with being Mrs. Jake Doe, I CRIED. The shade! The shade! KeMo's delivery was fab.

Yeah, it was. That was pretty funny

• Love 1
Oh, I don't think he would have thought he had a say in it, just he wanted to know what was going on so he would know whether he had to tell Lulu or not. Like he said, he panicked.

Dante's "You wouldn't keep it?!" might beg to differ. But he did panic, yes.

• Love 1

Instead of an imposter, I'd be amused if Lil' Jake's face opened and we saw it was a robot underneath.

I think that's why they showed him with a cut, to prove that he is human. Although the creepy death glare he gave while lurking on the stairs would certainly support a case for non-human status.

Liz trying on veils at the start of the show was giving MAJOR crazy eyes. The whole "Jason and I are getting married" was totally Havisham-like. I would not be at all surprised if she stayed in her tattered wedding dress for a few months.

I agree with the poster who noticed Sam scaling the castle walls... in heels! I'm also impressed that both she and Jake managed to climb the wall to Nic's room in less time than it took Nic and Greenlee to walk to his room.

One technical note: If they insist on using a hand held camera for... reasons, please hire a cameraman who can walk silently. I could totally hear their shoes scuff in the scene where Jake and Sam were hiding outside the study.

Edited by sacrebleu
  • Love 3

Dante's "You wouldn't keep it?!" might beg to differ. But he did panic, yes.

He asked Lulu when she was pregnant (or at least, when they thought she was) if she wanted to keep the baby. Lulu didn't answer to the contrary so we don't know how he'd react if she said no (my own thoughts: he probably would have argued but gave in if she really didn't want it. I always did think they should have had him pushing for kids and her resisting instead of the instant baby rabies mode they went in).

Re: Valerie, I think he would feel weird (more cause he'd feel guilty about feeling relieved than about actually wanting to keep the baby) about it but I don't think he'd try to stop Valerie. I think he was surprised that was her answer (and a bit of punctured ego too, probably). Between the instance I mentioned already, the way he reacted to Lulu telling him about her abortion, and him asking Olivia (pretty casually) if she were going to keep her baby, I think Dante's shown an accepting attitude towards abortion.

She should have said she did get pregnant and she did get an abortion, just to mess with him, heh.

I agree with the poster who noticed Sam scaling the castle walls... in heels! I'm also impressed that both she and Jake managed to climb the wall to Nic's room in less time than it took Nic and Greenlee to walk to his room.

Well, Hayden was putting on a . . . show for a couple of minutes for him. ugh. 

• Love 2

Slow clapped pretty much everything Laura said to Liz today.

Me too. I love how GF is playing Laura right now. When she said 'honey' to Liz I laughed for like a full minute. Just the way she said it was perfect.

When Sam said that Liz seems like she wouldn't have a problem with being Mrs. Jake Doe, I CRIED. The shade! The shade! KeMo's delivery was fab.

Another great line reading. I laughed here, too. Honestly the show has had a few really great genuinely funny moments in these eps with the new writers. I love it.

I wish they'd put some lipstick on RPW or something. His lips are just so white and it creeps me out. 

I loved Valerie today when she was telling Dante off. But then she was all "I can't stay mad at you," with the "Please love me" eyes and I groaned.

This stuff with Olivia has to stop. Why bring this story back even? It's so pointless.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I can't believe Olivia is Sami Brady-ing this baby.

...and....

I see Olivia was watching Days of Our Lives when Sami pretended to adopt her own child.

I totally thought that was a genius idea (but then again, I didn't see Sami do it on DOOL so that might be why I loved it.  Also, I need to get out more.  

The show is doing a really poor job explaining why Dillon is so madly in love with Lulu.

The show is doing a poor job of explaining why anyone is in love with anyone else.  Why is Valerie so taken with Dante considering he's treated her like dirt under his shoe since the sex.  Why is Hayden so taken with Nik who continues to manhandle her.  Why is Ava still a little taken with Morgan.  The list goes on.  

• Love 3

Why is Valerie so taken with Dante considering he's treated her like dirt under his shoe since the sex.

Heh. And I can't remember the last time a guy treated a woman he had a one night stand with so gently. Besides today, he's tried to let her down as gently as possible. Her hanging around him isn't appropriate but he doesn't say anything because he a) feels bad and b) probably is afraid she might say something if he makes her mad.

I agree with you though that I don't get why she loves him, if that's what she thinks. I mean, maybe she doesn't. I don't think she's ever actually said those words. She just seems to have a crush that won't go away.

Why is Ava still a little taken with Morgan.  The list goes on.

the sex, I guess?

Me too. I love how GF is playing Laura right now. When she said 'honey' to Liz I laughed for like a full minute. Just the way she said it was perfect.

Me too. And I like that they're showing that Laura obviously still cares for Liz even though she is nuts.

• Love 4

The show is still boring (but these things take time), but there's no camp, and things feel a bit less...shallow?

Olivia's adopt your own baby shtick actually reminded me of when Bianca on AMC was raped and her original plan was to go away when she started showing, and come back after the birth claiming that she, (a 20 year old college student) had adopted the baby who would be the exact same age as the one she "aborted."

Dumb. But then Olivia should have never been pregnant in the first place. It made no sense no matter which way it was presented. She and Julian have no real drama in having a kid together (read: no one gives a fuck), and even she and Ned having a later in life baby is no big story because there's no conflict there either, (read: no one gives a fuck). Stop making these characters pregnant just because the actresses are. It 99% of the time does not gel with the current story and then we have to deal with either needless deaths of these kids, or what ends up looking like a daycare on screen, because we now have more babies getting airtime than most of the recurring cast. Also, they're going to have to recast that baby because it cried the entire time. Yeah, I know it's a baby so it cries, but TV shows purposely cast for babies that are quieter than average so we can hear the actors in the scenes. And that baby did not like WdV. I can relate.

Someone please send KSt to the hair dresser. Those black roots are distracting as fuck.

• Love 7

The idea that she's not terrified that Jason will remember on his own is....bizarre.

Or that she and Jake will trigger his memories is something yet she doesn't like Jason hanging out with Sam cause it might trigger his memories is hilarious.

I find this story funny go ahead Liz I ain't mad at you lol.

• Love 2

I just caught up on the past 2 days, I ff'ed a lot yesterday but I did see Alexis' photo album, complete with a picture of Sam, Danny and Alexis when Danny was born...FROM SAM'S DAYDREAM about never going to see Heather Webber and finding out Franco was Jason's twin.

Maybe Liz and Jake can get a family therapy discount.  Although I guess Jake being a psycho was in the cards even without being kidnapped and held on an island for 5 years.   Look at his parents.  His mom is batshit crazy and his dad is a murderer.   Kid never had a chance.

• Love 8

Maybe Liz and Jake can get a family therapy discount.  Although I guess Jake being a psycho was in the cards even without being kidnapped and held on an island for 5 years.   Look at his parents.  His mom is batshit crazy and his dad is a murderer.   Kid never had a chance.

Furthermore, his first cousin (half first cousin?), is none other than King of The Creepy Kids, MyKill! I love a lot of the Q's, but there may be a defect going on for that generation.

Tracy trying to school Michael makes me laugh. Tracy HATED AJ and took every opportunity to bring him down.

Her own sons realize that Tracy will

ALWAYS look after herself before anyone else, including fellow Quartermaines. That bitch doesn't deserve to be taken seriously by anyone, especially after she spent a decade making a fool out of herself over Luke Spencer, whose true heart always belonged to Laura.

Tracy is pathetic and she shows her true self every time the chips are down, starting when she truly believed her own father (no matter how horrid he was) was actually dying of a heart attack.

That's why I never minded seeing gross post-Guza Luke running circles around her rancid ass. She deserved it.

Edited by katie9918

Should they try to recast Ned? I really like WK but I'm leaning towards "yes" cause that age group could use a non Sonny, non evil guy.

Kurt McKinney is free these days.

I agree with you though that I don't get why she loves him, if that's what she thinks. I mean, maybe she doesn't. I don't think she's ever actually said those words. She just seems to have a crush that won't go away.

She might be trying to convince herself that the sex with Dante was meaningful rather than just a one night stand, and that she wasn't just being used as a slampiece while Dante's ball-and-chain was out of town.  It's hard to tell, this story has been written so terribly.  (More of RC's patented "Motivation?  I LAUGH at Motivation!" writing).

• Love 1

Tracy trying to school Michael makes me laugh. Tracy HATED AJ and took every opportunity to bring him down.

ALWAYS look after herself before anyone else, including fellow Quartermaines. That bitch doesn't deserve to be taken seriously by anyone, especially after she spent a decade making a fool out of herself over Luke Spencer, whose true heart always belonged to Laura.

Tracy is pathetic and she shows her true self every time the chips are down, starting when she truly believed her own father (no matter how horrid he was) was actually dying of a heart attack.

That's why I never minded seeing gross post-Guza Luke running circles around her rancid ass. She deserved it.

The major problem here is that there are no other Qs to take Tracy's place. It should be Monica but she is apparently not allowed to have any opinion on AJ's murderer and grandson being A-ok with him.

• Love 3

Well, we might have finally found a way to make Liz pay. Zombie Little Jake can kill her in her sleep.

No great loss. But speaking of killing in one's sleep, did you notice how what's-her-name was wielding a sharp knife at Nick's place, cutting up the apple? A bit of crazy eyes there too, methinks. She seems on an agenda to sleep with Nick and perhaps boil bunnies later.

• Love 1

I liked that line, and I also liked Valerie throwing shade at Nathan's detective skills. That worked perfectly.

No great loss. But speaking of killing in one's sleep, did you notice how what's-her-name was wielding a sharp knife at Nick's place, cutting up the apple? A bit of crazy eyes there too, methinks. She seems on an agenda to sleep with Nick and perhaps boil bunnies later.

I can get on board with this Hayden. She's so going to make his life miserable. I can't wait!

Ulkis, I'm blaming you in advance for Monday and that drink. And why the hell is Morgan there? Insufferable ass.

OT: I really hate that this board keeps directing my page up to that random video in the middle. No, I don't want to watch it.

• Love 1

Ulkis, I'm blaming you in advance for Monday and that drink. And why the hell is Morgan there? Insufferable ass.

Kiki can't help it if she has sass and needs to express it!

• Love 2

Dear casting agent/director:  Find a baby that doesn't howl through all the dialogue.

Dear Sam, perhaps 5 inch stilettos aren't the best shoes for scaling walls and sneaking in during a B&E. 

I wonder if Jooolian is suspicious or if he's as stupid as Olivia.

• Love 2

I loved, loved loved Laura today, and the truth telling with Liz. The writing for her has been great, sure its been only a week but hope they keep it up. Liz honey time to let go, even this Lake fan has to jump ship now. This reveal can't come soon enough.

It's a shame baby Avery can't play all babies on the show, shes perfect. Little Leo is a little much, poor LLC and WdV

Dante/Val were actually good, loved her getting pissy with him. Need more of that. I still hate Maxie's hair. LuLu/Dillon whatever. Nik and Hayden are interesting together I'll say that. And JaSam scaling Wyndemere priceless. 

Not bad GH week overall, and best part today no Corinthi

• Love 4

Almost glad that Michael has returned to being a Sonny ass kisser, it while make my future anti Michael rant that much more enjoyable for me to write.

For one thing, over the last decade, I really came to believe Luke's heart truly belonged to Luke.

Another, I loved AJ, but lets be honest, he would take the same opportunity(and did!) to take down Tracy as well because that is the precise environment that Edward created for his progeny. The best solution for ELQ to thrive was to accept that Alan wanted no part in running the company, let go of his sexist views about women and groom Tracy (long before the heart medication scene) to be his successor with AJ following her, but that isn't the environment that Edward created. I hate Donald Trump, but I fully believe that he encouraged Ivanka to reach her full potential, while Edward probably convinced Tracy that she was evil because Tracy was exhibiting the ambition for business that Alan lacked, and that is not what he wanted. Everyone rags on Tracy for withholding heart medicine from Edward and while I won't debate doing so is wrong, but I think it spoke a lot of what a twisted SOB Edward was in his own right to fake a heart attack to test her loyalty. Considering her monologue during the whole thing, that kind of behavior from him wasn't that surprising. For fucks sakes, he had a son that tried to drop a roof on his wife and her lover. She wanted ELQ because she wanted Edward's approval (which would have gotten if she was male). Furthermore, her children might be frustrated with her, but they don't hate her. Ned at least acknowledge  her attachment to ELQ is what makes her so crazy. It is why she would rather kill the company outright than see it slowly die, as she believed it would under AJ, and in all honesty she might not have been wrong because AJ did have a history of self sabotage, whether or not he consciously wanted to succeed. I think her dislike of AJ but have something to do with her own self hatred and fears about herself (never did make a success of herself outside of ELQ): mirrors are hard to look at. 

As much Tracy hated AJ, ridiculed AJ (and AJ gave back as good as he got) she never wanted him dead. She never wanted to see Alan or even Monica go through that kind of pain, and Sonny and Carly hurt the Quartermaines, as a family and as a brand. I have come to the belief watching clips of Tracy since 2003, and I think out of all the Qs, in her own way, she was the most loyal to being Q. She was right to call out Emily's disloyalty when she decided to start seeing Sonny and question why she was a Q and tell Sonny to get the fuck out of the house. As much as she hated AJ, despite those hideous lines RC forced JE to spit out about Jason being superior, she hated Jason more because he had the Qs be associated with hardcore criminals. Also, people like Jason M, Emily, Justus, Ned, Dillon and now Michael think they are morally better than the Qs and would tell them as much, while uberbitch Tracy thought she was better than everyone else because Edward and Lila's Qs daughter. She was always more appreciative of everything Edward had accomplished than the rest of the ingrate family members that would stand their and judge them, while using the status to their own benefits. 

The main reason Michael has no real right to throw Tracy out of the house is because he doesn't own the house, Monica does, according to running gag. While Monica would love to throw out Tracy for a number of reasons, Tracy for once reminding Michael that Sonny was a murderous thug that got what was coming to him and treating Michael in the same manner as Lulu, for better or worse, wouldn't be among them. I would love a scene with Monica, Tracy and Michael if that reason is revealed. I don't think he realizes  how his sudden turn  to Sonny would hurt Monica unless he saw a visceral reaction from her. 

Here is my anti Michael rant. It might be my thing, because I never saw Michael as written as an underdog. He might be a bit of the perils of Pauline type character that was Emily. Ever since Chad Duell took over the role,  he has always as being the best at everything. Apparently without really working a day in his fucking life, if you count being somewhat of a demanding little bitch that seemed not to mind that the Harvard educated black man was being treated as a house slave by Edward (he asked the guy to fetch them all drinks) during his short lived internship at ELQ while making one correct call, he is a brilliant business acumen running corporation. The girls have a crush on him and if he wants, he can have them, even if they are more or less in a relationship with his own brother. And since day one, he has always been fawned over and overshadowed the rest of his family, including his bio dad AJ. When Tracy left Dillon in 2003, Edward demanded that Dillon leave the house, only because he was raised by Tracy, but every time Michael showed the slightest interest in the Qs, Edward would roll out the red carpet for him, despite him being raised by the thuggish trio and raised to hate the Qs, unlike Dillon. I never believed the core of Michael's problem towards Sonny over the murder of AJ was about his new found love of AJ, it was Sonny and Carly lied to him about to save their skins and to keep him. All of his life, he has been placed on a pedestal by just about everyone and it was one of first times, if not the first time his feelings weren't placed as the priority as it usually the case.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 15

The major problem here is that there are no other Qs to take Tracy's place. It should be Monica but she is apparently not allowed to have any opinion on AJ's murderer and grandson being A-ok with him.

I always wanted Michael to bring a wrongful death suit against Sonny for A.J.'s murder.  I mean, wouldn't it be a slam dunk since Sonny confessed and all?  My hopes are dashed on that, I guess, but Monica could do it!  What's that you say?  They'd have to drag Monica out of mothballs to do it?  Well, then, can't have that!

I would not be at all opposed to some heretofore unknown child of A.J.'s coming along and bankrupting Sonny's empire, though.  Not at all.

It's a shame baby Avery can't play all babies on the show, shes perfect. Little Leo is a little much, poor LLC and WdV

I had the same thought.  Hey, when they came back to them and the baby was all swaddled with the blanket, from head to toe, maybe they did.  Oh, and here's a thought, Olivia:  When you're trying to pass off a baby as Matteo, maybe ditch the blanket that calls him Leo.

Did I see an actual torch on the outside of Wyndemere?  Oh, Show...

• Love 4

Watching the Laura/Liz scenes again, I loved the moment where Liz gets all indignant and asks Laura if she really thinks she didn't ask Lil' Jake about his time on Cassadine Island and Laura gets this awesome look on her face that says, "...yup, I kinda think you've been too dickmitized by mobster peen to get around to it."

• Love 11

Doesn't Michael realize that trying to run ELQ and be the family representative at the mob families' table simultaneously is going to blacken the business reputation of ELQ as well as provide a resource for money-laundering for Sonny? ELQ is said to be fairly diversified. I heard that Tracy brought the company perilously close to the mob previously, in a careless and childish attempt to be powerful in business and make a name for herself. Will the show bring up that history? Michael wouldn't be the first Q to endanger the company.

Maybe Michael is just a reluctant participant because he knows he can't trust Morgan at all to keep a cool head and protect the Q family and the company during the mob meetings. Too bad he can't let Morgan self-destruct while he keeps the company above board and away from the mob. I am afraid that given a chance, Sonny will suck the vitality out of ELQ's legitimate businesses one-by-one, and then deliberately destroy them and their owners like Tony Soprano did in his environment.

The Show could reveal an interesting story evolving from the Sonny/Carly marriage: maybe Sonny is interested in remarrying her not for true love but to launder money through her hotel businesses. He could also use them for human trafficking, gambling, prostitution, extortion, etc. Not that we need more mob activity in PC, but that could be Sonny's true motivation, rather than love or family.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 2
The Show could reveal an interesting story evolving from the Sonny/Carly marriage

The only interesting story involving Sonny/Carly (along with Franco/Nina) would be for them to suddenly vanish without a trace from Port Charles and the Show would not notice.  And the cast would still be bloated.

• Love 6

Ooh, that would have been great! Has this show ever done civil law other than divorce/custody suits?

I remeber monicas daughters half sister Nikki filing an suit aganist Monica for her fathers death.I think it involved the hospital.

I always wanted Michael to bring a wrongful death suit against Sonny for A.J.'s murder.  I mean, wouldn't it be a slam dunk since Sonny confessed and all?  My hopes are dashed on that, I guess, but Monica could do it!  What's that you say?  They'd have to drag Monica out of mothballs to do it?  Well, then, can't have that!

I would not be at all opposed to some heretofore unknown child of A.J.'s coming along and bankrupting Sonny's empire, though.  Not at all.

For a long time I've wanted Nikki Langton, now played by Sarah Brown, to show up with an adult son come to take his birthright.  

Throw in Nikki out to take Carly's hotel and Sonny's legitimate businesses as revenge for killing AJ.  

What would be really cool is if Nikki was posing some down of her luck woman who got a job witnessing at Kelly's and the son was posing as some ex-con and got a job as the hotel and "befriended" Morgan.   But the audience would see them both meeting secretly with Monica and Tracy to destroy Sonny, Carly, and Nik.  

• Love 4

The Show could reveal an interesting story evolving from the Sonny/Carly marriage: maybe Sonny is interested in remarrying her not for true love but to launder money through her hotel businesses. He could also use them for human trafficking, gambling, prostitution, extortion, etc. Not that we need more mob activity in PC, but that could be Sonny's true motivation, rather than love or family.

Your originality and creativity have no place here.  They belong in the closet alongside logic, continuity, and the vets.  

• Love 7

I can't really applaud Laura. Not to say she wasn't right regarding Liz, but she is standing by and letting this shit go on.

Drop the truth bomb if Liz won't and let the chips fall. Is she scared Nasty Nik would be mad at her? Because at this point, he's no great loss.

Maybe she's scared that Nik would take out on a hit on her. Seems to be his new conflict management style.

Today I realized that it's kind of weird that Michael doesn't already have a baby. He's been the young male focus of the show forever, and babies are a soap staple for most front and center characters. I know that he and Morgan (and others without babies) are still young, but my sense is that soap characters usually start having kids pretty soon after their teen summer scenes end, what with the screwiness of the ages of all these people generally. Or maybe I'm totally wrong and most soap characters don't start having kids until they're closer to thirty, because they keep having them until they're sixty.

I loved Laura being the voice of the audience with Liz. There are so many ways that Liz's plan just doesn't make sense long-term. Starting with her wanting to finally marry "Jason," but Jake is not at all like Jason and doesn't seem to think like Jason or have Jason's feelings. So why not just tell him who he is- he loves Liz and wants to be with her, and hasn't given her any reason to think that he'd force himself to break up Sam & Patrick's relationship just out of some sense of duty to force himself back into a relationship with Sam that he doesn't remember being in. Nonsensical.

• Love 3

Maybe she's scared that Nik would take out on a hit on her. Seems to be his new conflict management style.

Today I realized that it's kind of weird that Michael doesn't already have a baby. He's been the young male focus of the show forever, and babies are a soap staple for most front and center characters. I know that he and Morgan (and others without babies) are still young, but my sense is that soap characters usually start having kids pretty soon after their teen summer scenes end, what with the screwiness of the ages of all these people generally. Or maybe I'm totally wrong and most soap characters don't start having kids until they're closer to thirty, because they keep having them until they're sixty.

I loved Laura being the voice of the audience with Liz. There are so many ways that Liz's plan just doesn't make sense long-term. Starting with her wanting to finally marry "Jason," but Jake is not at all like Jason and doesn't seem to think like Jason or have Jason's feelings. So why not just tell him who he is- he loves Liz and wants to be with her, and hasn't given her any reason to think that he'd force himself to break up Sam & Patrick's relationship just out of some sense of duty to force himself back into a relationship with Sam that he doesn't remember being in. Nonsensical.

Instead of writing a compelling story where Liz/Jake/Patrick/Sam were all on the same playing field, RC felt the need to trash another character like he did on OLTL with Marty Saybrooke and with Anna when she killed Carlos in cold blood.

• Love 1

I would not be at all opposed to some heretofore unknown child of A.J.'s coming along and bankrupting Sonny's empire, though.  Not at all.

I would be very cool with that.  Either a child with Nikki, as an above poster mentioned, or a child with Keisha Ward.  He already has a son, let this be a Q daughter, snarky and determined.

I'm still holding onto hope that AJ is back at mystery hospital in Switzerland, alive and recovering so that he can return stronger than ever.  Hell, maybe he is working for the WSB now in training.  Maybe he and Robin hooked up and are together, to return to PC someday.  So many options and so many reasons they shouldn't have "killed" him off again (I refuse to believe he's gone for good).  Hell, Sean Kanan isn't on B&B that much, new writers should offer him the moon and stars for a return.  I wouldn't blame him for steering clear after the way he was treated last time.  I would still love to see him back there though.  Either way, I want the character back.

Haven't watched the show in many months.  Is it true that Michael is on team-Sonny again??  What?  How?  How did he forgive him for killing AJ?  What happened?

Is Michael with Sabrina now?  Are they sleeping together?  What's the deal with them too?  Is he still at the Q mansion?   

• Love 3

Yes. Michael is (hashtag)Team Sonny now. Complete with "My Dad", "Dad" pronouns. What had happened was that Luke went crazy pants over his abusive, violent father and as a result had a DID thing, wanting Sonny and everything dead. Luke planted a bomb on Haunted Star. While Sonny was in prison, he stole a cell phone and found out. He, Julian, Ava, and Franco broke out of prison. Helena had mind controlled Not Jason to plant it. He remembered that, so Sam and the Happy Meal Toys called Michael, who was going to throw the bomb off the boat. Sonny grabbed the bomb and jumped. Sonny lived to get pardoned because Nik took the governor's daughter to a party there that night. So, um no Sonny never paid for murdering AJ. At all. Paul came back to town and shot Sonny. He's temporarily paralyzed now. Michael went to a mob meeting and suddenly calls him daddy. Sabrina and he are dating, sleeping together, whatevs.

Yeah. It's that bad.

• Love 1
This stuff with Olivia has to stop. Why bring this story back even? It's so pointless.

They're daring me to stop watching. It won't work, bitches! I'll suffer the rage blackouts before you make me quit you! They may have broken jsbt, but they won't break me!

Oh, and here's a thought, Olivia:  When you're trying to pass off a baby as Matteo, maybe ditch the blanket that calls him Leo.

But that would make the person who made the blanket for her feel bad. Sad trombone for the fake knitter.

I loved Laura being the voice of the audience with Liz.

Laura would be my voice only if she told Liz to cut the crap and tell Jakeson who he is, or else she (Laura) would do it. And give her a deadline and keep it.

Either a child with Nikki, as an above poster mentioned

If Nikki is Monica's half-sister's daughter (whew), wouldn't that make Nikki and AJ related somehow? Either way, it's too incestuous for me. Keisha's better as far as that goes, but why do an AJ spawn have to be with someone we know? There are too many connections on this show the way it is. Let the kid be a stranger on her mother's side.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 9

I watched the Anna/Emma/Sam scenes but I don't see Emma remembering her Mommy coming home as a negative moment. She's saying she wants a stable forever family, with a full-time mom in it - she thought she got her Mommy back, but she ended up losing Sabrina, and her Mommy again. She doesn't want to lose another woman/mother figure in her life. I saw the little actress doing sadface about the Scrubs divorce. What comes across to me is that Patrick has allowed Emma to believe Robin doesn't value her own daughter/family life as much as she values her work. Her concern now is for her father - the present parent - getting hurt.  Little Brooklynn seemed like she was trying to play Emma as putting on a brave face instead of feeling rejected when Anna said Robin's doing important work that helps people.That hug for Sam screamed 'please don't you leave me, too.'  I get that Anna was trying to make Emma feel that Robin would approve of Patrick and Emma's happiness with that line speculating that Robin would light a candle for Samtrick, but to me it was a real WTF moment. I need to believe that Anna's own guilt over abandoning young Robin for her work (and Robin repeating that choice) is doing the talking here.

• Love 3

Haven't watched the show in many months.  Is it true that Michael is on team-Sonny again??  What?  How?  How did he forgive him for killing AJ?  What happened?

Dark magic. No, seriously, Sonny got shot and in a coma and now is paralyzed and Michael was like, "I love you man".

If I were too wank this, I would say Michael was more mad at Sonny and Carly for breaking a promise and lying than AJ actually being dead, and also he has always been kinda fucked in the head from being raised by Sonny and Carly. A form of Stockholm syndrome. That this whole show seems to have in regards to Sonny.

Is Michael with Sabrina now?  Are they sleeping together?  What's the deal with them too?  Is he still at the Q mansion?

Yes and yes. They are casually dating. Yes. And also, he knocked her up but he doesn't know it yet.

• Love 4

Michael being more upset over a broken promise instead of a man being dead shows how completely f'd up the characters are in relation to Sonny. I wish AJ wasn't dead just so he could come back and deprogram his son.

• Love 6

Michael being more upset over a broken promise instead of a man being dead shows how completely f'd up the characters are in relation to Sonny. I wish AJ wasn't dead just so he could come back and deprogram his son.

I would rather Michael just accept them all (since Sonny is here as long as this damn show is, which is probably not long at this point). I wouldn't be able to take the Michael custody fight still continuing up to when he's 30 friggin years old.

• Love 2

Thank you all for the info on Michael and his re-born Sonny love.  I hate that so much, how awful.  makes me glad I quit watching.  Seriously, I have barely seen a half dozen episodes since they unceremoniously dropped my beloved Sean Kanan and senselessly killed AJ off a year after resurrecting him.  WTF show?!

And shame on Michael for falling back into his Sonny-loving ways.  That's just wrong.  Heh that he knocked up Sabrina.  Awww,  AJ gonna be a grandfather!  I wish he were here to react to it.  Wow, and Monica a great-grandmother.  They probably wont bother to even let her acknowledge such things.  It'll be all about Sonny and Carly and their reactions no doubt.

Yeah, technically AJ could have all sorts of kids out there, They always implied that he got laid plenty in his younger years.  Also, he was MIA in Europe for like seven years.  I'm sure he got some action there.  He could have some exotic ex-lover with a child out there for sure.

Nikki and AJ weren't actually related.  AJ and Dawn shared the same mother, but Nikki and Dawn had the same father with different mothers.  They were connected by plenty of ties that way, but not blood-related.  I know they were intimate back in the day and almost got married, but we have yet to see a love child from that union resurface.  

In my mind, AJ is alive and out there and he probably has more kids than Sonny :)

• Love 5

I view it more as a fight for the guy's soul. It seems Sabrina is pregnant and as of right now Michael is right back in the thick of the mob world where the worst thing is his mobster father getting as good as he gives. I can't help but wish AJ was alive to play a part of this.

• Love 3

I always thought it was weird that AJ nor Ned for that matter never had any long lost kids.

They are Quartermaines.  And sadly, in this day and age on GH, the Q's do not matter.  The only reason AJ or Ned have any children at all is because they were conceived in the 1990's and that was the last time the Q's got any focus really.  After that, Jason became "Jason Morgan the Borg" and Sonny ruled everything else and those two characters, along with Carly ate up the rest of the show...and apparently still do...

• Love 12