Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: Broken Records

• Start Topic

Not to mention that Plastic Surgeons don't just do "Vanity" surgeries. When my hubby had his aortic disection , and developed compartment syndrome, he had a fasciotomy. When the fasciotomy was healed up enough it was a plastic surgeon who did his skin grafts to close it up. I was there when he looked at the scans of my husbands legs befoe the surgery. Bottom line, Plastic surgeons are trained and actually do a lot of things besides nose jobs.  

There are different categories/specialties of plastic surgeons as well.  A friend of mine is in her residency and she wants to do plastic surgery, but not nose and boob jobs.  She wants to specialize in reconstructive surgery or surgery like your husband had that's not done purely for vanity's sake.

Not that Terry wouldn't be qualified or properly trained for those procedures, but I think he's just interested in the big money, which would be elective cosmetic surgery not covered by insurance, overpriced to correlate to the credit limit of the patient.

• Love 5

I wish they would bury the cancer/not cancer storyline deep underneath the Dubrows' house, never to be seen again.

Yes!

ETA

And they can bury Tamra and her faux religious conversion under the Dubrow's house too.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 11

It's not just Vicki! If you go to the website it's endorsed by Bravo with the RHOC logo photo and everything.

Then,there is the Doctor Vicki and. Brooks went to on the show, Dr. Zermeno and his testimonial endorsing the juice. These people do endorsements all the time but they don't keep it a secret, act like they are going to a brand new doctor who their "coffee enema" lady sent them to, and use him as validation of the "unless it was fake" cancer report. Then it turns out they are all part of a pyramid scheme juicing scam! Whether Brooks has cancer or not, and I hope he doesn't, I don't have the words to express how I feel about the insidiously evil product placement it turns out this season was about. I'm gaining a whole new respect for Meghan because hers is the only photo not on the juice advertisement.

That's why I was wondering if anyone remembered the timing of Heather & Tamra'sget together at an organic juice bar. Was it one of or associated with the Club Detox bars? Was that episode 1? Or last season. The photo in the advertising was last seasons photos, before Meghan, so that might be the reason. They used that photo because it was the only one available when the deals were made? I just remember that scene seemed like yet another product placement but at the time figured the juice bar was associated with Tamra's gym, Cut Fitness.

• Love 4

I love any show about buying/building/reconstructing houses. Heather could have done a great job showing how she designed the house and oversaw the construction. What she could do since she may have missed the boat on a TV show about her new home is write a book about it like the one Barbra Streisand did with lots of photos and illustrations. Love the book! 51Vrf7BHkAL._SX375_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I have zero doubt that there is a ton of footage of Heather working on the house. She keeps talking about all the work she is doing and not being appreciated, but we aren't seeing much of the work. I happen to be one of the few that love Heather to death, but even I know that she wouldn't have missed an opportunity to make this task front and center. Bravo was just more interested in Cancergate. There is one big tell in all of this with Heather and Terry. It might change at the storyline becomes more dramatic, but at this point we don't see the two of them talking about the Brooks/Vicki deal when they are alone. We see Shannon talking about it with David pretty much every time they are together. We have seen Meghan talk to Jimmy about it, and Tamra and Eddie discuss it. When Heather and Terry are together they talk about the house or their skincare line. It is clear that they had other big things going on this season and were only really focused on the Brooks drama when they were with the gals. They had other, bigger things going on in their lives, but Bravo probably wasn't that interested.

• Love 9

Yes, I know, but plastic surgeons aren't radiologists. Furthermore, Terry isn't the smartest person around, generally speaking. I'm cynical because I know too many professionals and degrees aren't enough to impress me anymore. I guess I don't particularly care about what Terry has to say about Brooks' cancer/not cancer. Just another layer seemingly intended obfuscate. I'm over it.

I had a car accident and had a couple of fractures in my foot. The ER Doctor said I didn't and discharged me with a prescription for pain meds. By the time I finally got home, the hospital called to tell me that the radiologist found the fractures in my foot.

• Love 6

Ahhhh finally a storyline we haven't heard before [/sarcasm]

Brooks should sue the bitch. She takes invasion of privacy to a whole new level.

How so? I haven't seen or heard her doing anything that isn't being done by others who like to google. Thanks to the links that were given here I was reading some blogs and sites where a good deal of sleuthing was going on and then some, most of it by the readers.  Some people are really diligent in their research.  

• Love 3

Yes, I know, but plastic surgeons aren't radiologists. Furthermore, Terry isn't the smartest person around, generally speaking. I'm cynical because I know too many professionals and degrees aren't enough to impress me anymore. I guess I don't particularly care about what Terry has to say about Brooks' cancer/not cancer. Just another layer seemingly intended obfuscate. I'm over it.

NO, of course radiologists have more training and  are better at reading them but. All doctors can read them in a basic way.  Radiologists are able to read in far more detail

• Love 7

I believe for defamation cause of action to stick, Meghan would have to first know Brooks, in fact had cancer.  There is nothing to indicate she has been given empirical evidence.  How does one defame Brooks?  I think for a variety of reasons he has not shown particularly good character.

• Love 4

I just wish that Jeff Lewis was the host because he would grill them and make them answer questions.

Andy is not effective and he has an obvious agenda.

YES, Jeff Lewis. Hard hitting, shows no mercy and would have us laughing the whole time. Andy has his favorites, asks questions with a slant, and is inconsistent. It's annoying. I assume he's the only host of the HWs show for that very reason. They never reveal all to keep us tuned it, like a cliff hanger of a TV series/sitcom at a season finale! Reunions just rip off the scabs, sometimes we see band aids going on, but healing & reconcilation? Rare.

• Love 10

That's why I was wondering if anyone remembered the timing of Heather & Tamra'sget together at an organic juice bar. Was it one of or associated with the Club Detox bars? Was that episode 1? Or last season. The photo in the advertising was last seasons photos, before Meghan, so that might be the reason. They used that photo because it was the only one available when the deals were made? I just remember that scene seemed like yet another product placement but at the time figured the juice bar was associated with Tamra's gym, Cut Fitness.

It doesn't look like it. It's called Organic Tree Juice Bar. It was episode 2 about 10 minutes in. Then again, with all Brooks and Vicki's s talk of him drinking juice for his cancer and the lady with the T- shirt that says Club Detox, nobody ever said the words "Club Detox" this season. I'm suspicious of everything at this point but if they had been allowed to openly promote Club Detox, they would have. Instead we got subliminal hints about how great juicing is. (Even if they were shown drinking the same kind of juice at a different place, it still puts "juice" in your head) I'm reaching like Inspector Gadget here but clearly Club Detox is a product the RHOC want to sell, so why not say the name out loud? Was there a legal issue about shamelessly hawking on the show? Everyone else who has a product tells us the name of the product ad nauseam.

• Love 5

I have zero doubt that there is a ton of footage of Heather working on the house. She keeps talking about all the work she is doing and not being appreciated, but we aren't seeing much of the work. I happen to be one of the few that love Heather to death, but even I know that she wouldn't have missed an opportunity to make this task front and center. Bravo was just more interested in Cancergate. There is one big tell in all of this with Heather and Terry. It might change at the storyline becomes more dramatic, but at this point we don't see the two of them talking about the Brooks/Vicki deal when they are alone. We see Shannon talking about it with David pretty much every time they are together. We have seen Meghan talk to Jimmy about it, and Tamra and Eddie discuss it. When Heather and Terry are together they talk about the house or their skincare line. It is clear that they had other big things going on this season and were only really focused on the Brooks drama when they were with the gals. They had other, bigger things going on in their lives, but Bravo probably wasn't that interested.

Exactly, Bravo wasn't interested, but many of us were interested in a balance, not just cancer ridden fake drama.

I'm with the poster who said they would have preferred watching Heather working on their new house. In fact, there are multiple home repair/DIY/design/real estate shows & channels out there that get good ratings. I would bet using more air time going on a trip to shop for marble, granite, chandeliers, etc with Heather would be more interesting than resale shopping with a reluctant Jim Edmonds. Look at BH, and how they featured Yo's house including her glass fridge. If Shannon & David are hoping to move, are they looking at lots? Is Shannon working with designers for a potential new home?

Anything, but cancer please! I get it, it's a real part of all of our lives, too much for too many. But, when it takes over a whole season? Ridiculous. It's depressing.

• Love 6

Think rat-face Ryan & Crooks & Brianna appear on here & don't get paid?  Think again.  They absolutely get paid.  A while back, Ratface made some smug comment on Twitter, where he said viewers were fools/morons/idiots for thinking he doesn't get paid & paid well.  He didn't say that exactly, but something very close.  Immediately after, his Twitter went private.  Oh, I'm sure it did.  He must have gotten reprimanded immediately by Bravo and/or Satan Andy for doing this.  They keep very, very mum on this stuff.  And Rat-face knew he had to keep his trap shut or he & momma would be flipping burgers at Mickey D's, if they could even get jobs there.

Now, is it possible Vicks has worked out some deal to "funnel" dough to Bri & Crooks, and Tams is throwing Bravo cash over to Ratface?  Sure, that's possible.  But I don't believe for a second any of these characters make nothing for the time they give to the show.  Hmmm, so does unemployed, desperate for cash & a man with a pulse (er, what other explanation for her being with Rat-face) Sarah, make Bravo dough too?  Idk, but they could throw her some nickels & dimes & she'd happily scrape up anything they'd throw at her.  

Remember the situation with Gretchie-poo & Slade?  She never admitted it, but it was assumed she slid him some dough on her own.  Ah, but who knows what went on with those 2?  Oh, Gretch & her maddening bullshit.  You needed hip boots to wade thru her bullshit.  And then there's Slade's child support, that he'll owe till he dies, so they needed to work around that -- cuz any dough he got from Bravo directly would be seized for back taxes (as well as child support) he owed.  Well, their situation was unique unto them & them only.  I do remember one or both of them saying he made something from Bravo, but who can believe anything they say?

Rat Face was on FORT back in the day. He complained openly about "picking parts for peanuts" concerning the job Simon got him at Fletcher Jones.  Bravo forced him to shut it down.  The comments from the viewers...priceless!

• Love 4

It doesn't look like it. It's called Organic Tree Juice Bar. It was episode 2 about 10 minutes in. Then again, with all Brooks and Vicki's s talk of him drinking juice for his cancer and the lady with the T- shirt that says Club Detox, nobody ever said the words "Club Detox" this season. I'm suspicious of everything at this point but if they had been allowed to openly promote Club Detox, they would have. Instead we got subliminal hints about how great juicing is. (Even if they were shown drinking the same kind of juice at a different place, it still puts "juice" in your head) I'm reaching like Inspector Gadget here but clearly Club Detox is a product the RHOC want to sell, so why not say the name out loud? Was there a legal issue about shamelessly hawking on the show? Everyone else who has a product tells us the name of the product ad nauseam.

Maybe, just maybe, production/Bravo drew a line in the sand concerning ClubDetox and cancer. I can see the legal departments for Bravo/NBC Universal fearing lawsuits.

• Love 4

Quick Megan....there's a guy on RHOBC who used to be married to one of the housewives. He "says" he has cancer but he he had the unmitigated gall to not only NOT look sick he went to Vegas! Vegas! Obviously he can not in any way shape or form have cancer if he doesn't look sick and actually (gasp) decided to enjoy his life! Start dialing megan.....

And while your at it, check up on the ex wife. She SAYS she's an alcoholic ...but is she??? Maybe she's just making it up for a storyline...Hummm???

Because personal privacy be dammed I want PROOF and MEDICAL RECORDS........

• Love 6

Utterly hilarious. I've never seen that expression used before - but what a statement it makes!!! Thank you so much for the comedic gift.

Brooks liked his bunny then Meghan came into his life...

209362d1381321341t-whos-me-2690957234_84

Edited by talula
  • Love 6

Brooks should sue the bitch. She takes invasion of privacy to a whole new level.

Invasion of privacy?  Meghan didn't do anything to Brooks or to invade his privacy.  

If Brooks was so concerned about his "privacy" he shouldn't have agreed to do a reality TV show.

I'm reaching like Inspector Gadget here but clearly Club Detox is a product the RHOC want to sell, so why not say the name out loud? Was there a legal issue about shamelessly hawking on the show? Everyone else who has a product tells us the name of the product ad nauseam.

It could be because they don't "own" the product or the name.  Endorsing a product (like Brooks and Vicki have done) is much easier to do than "creating and owning" a product.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7

Maybe, just maybe, production/Bravo drew a line in the sand concerning ClubDetox and cancer. I can see the legal departments for Bravo/NBC Universal fearing lawsuits.

I don't think Bravo/NBC Universal have endorsed Club Detox-I think Club Detox are pushing the boundaries with their use of copyrighted material.  I doubt Shannon, Heather and Meghan have been paid for use of their likeness.  Yet, another sticky wicket Vicki has gotten herself and cast mates into.

• Love 5

What does Heather "working on the house" consist of? I am imaging her either being on the phone or out shopping for the most expensive faucets and drawer openers available. I guess that is work? But usually when you are doing it for your own house it is just called decorating. Sure, there are details upon details in building a mega mansion from scratch, but that is what project managers are for. I guess I am over her insisting she deserves gratitude and bended knee for doing up a massive castle to meet her every whim.

• Love 3

What does Heather "working on the house" consist of? I am imaging her either being on the phone or out shopping for the most expensive faucets and drawer openers available. I guess that is work? But usually when you are doing it for your own house it is just called decorating. Sure, there are details upon details in building a mega mansion from scratch, but that is what project managers are for. I guess I am over her insisting she deserves gratitude and bended knee for doing up a massive castle to meet her every whim.

I wish she'd let someone take over all decision making.  Her last house looked like a sterile hotel.

• Love 4

Exactly, Bravo wasn't interested, but many of us were interested in a balance, not just cancer ridden fake drama.

I'm with the poster who said they would have preferred watching Heather working on their new house. In fact, there are multiple home repair/DIY/design/real estate shows & channels out there that get good ratings. I would bet using more air time going on a trip to shop for marble, granite, chandeliers, etc with Heather would be more interesting than resale shopping with a reluctant Jim Edmonds. Look at BH, and how they featured Yo's house including her glass fridge. If Shannon & David are hoping to move, are they looking at lots? Is Shannon working with designers for a potential new home?

Anything, but cancer please! I get it, it's a real part of all of our lives, too much for too many. But, when it takes over a whole season? Ridiculous. It's depressing.

Totally agree. Even a semi-focus on Cut Fitnes, Eddie and Tamra's awkward relationship and it's entertaining to watch both Shannon and Meghan work out, for completely different reasons of course. Heather's house. Hell, I never thought I'd say this in a million years but knowing what I know now I'd take Meghan's "Best, youngest, coolest stepmom in the world!" storyline over Cancer,Cancer Cancer. Whatever! I wish they had a running ticker at the bottom of the screen counting how many times they used the C word. Kinda like South Park did with the S word!

• Love 7
"Stay tuned" is not threatening to sue her and alluding to is conjecture.

Also, it could just as easily been in reference to Meghan's stalking.

The giraffe jokes will never get old.

What does Heather "working on the house" consist of? I am imaging her either being on the phone or out shopping for the most expensive faucets and drawer openers available.

Yeah, we've already seen her with the contractors, and there's been two tours of the house, so I'm not sure what else there is to be shown of the process.

More Briana next week...ugh.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 3

Quick Megan....there's a guy on RHOBC who used to be married to one of the housewives. He "says" he has cancer but he he had the unmitigated gall to not only NOT look sick he went to Vegas! Vegas! Obviously he can not in any way shape or form have cancer if he doesn't look sick and actually (gasp) decided to enjoy his life! Start dialing megan.....

And while your at it, check up on the ex wife. She SAYS she's an alcoholic ...but is she??? Maybe she's just making it up for a storyline...Hummm???

This makes me think -- man, we coulda used Meghan/Magnum PI back in the day, when Gretchie-poo was going to Bass Lake & cheating like crazy on Jeff while he was dying.  I just know Meghan Drew woulda have been able to do the impossible task of weeding thru Gretchie's mountains of bullshit & finally get to the truth of the millions she got outta Jeff, & what the deal was with the dude she was banging while Jeff lay dying.  And surely Meghan PI would be able to find out what's going on with Slade & his never ending financial probs.  But this crapola with Crooks?  Ugh, still don't care one bit about any of it.  

Now, if Satan Andy wants to bring back Gretch & Slade, so Meghan PI could go after them, I might be into that.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 6

According to Heather her house was suppose to be done in December (next season's opener) she then said which means March (next season's finale).  I know the decision making is grueling but when I hear things such as the floor will take eight months I am thinking the decision process is getting further and further apart.

• Love 3

Invasion of privacy?  Meghan didn't do anything to Brooks or to invade his privacy.

Tracking down his ex to get her to spill info about Brooks, especially since she doesn't know him or the ex seems awfully invasive to me.

I made this point a while back. Monty is stage 4, and has not slowed down his partying or his couch surfing. Even Leanne was still traveling and she was actually doing chemo. Based on what Megan is saying, both of those cancer diagnoses are questionable because people with cancer don't travel or party.

• Love 8

I wish they would bury the cancer/not cancer storyline deep underneath the Dubrows' house, never to be seen again.

It seems like a good idea, but then you never know what sort of paranormal/supernatural events might start to occur inside the house. Heed the warnings of "Poltergeist" and old Indian burial grounds and such!.
  • Love 4

This makes me think -- man, we coulda used Meghan/Magnum PI back in the day, when Gretchie-poo was going to Bass Lake & cheating like crazy on Jeff while he was dying.  I just know Meghan Drew woulda have been able to do the impossible task of weeding thru Gretchie's mountains of bullshit & finally get to the truth of the millions she got outta Jeff, & what the deal was with the dude she was banging while Jeff lay dying.  And surely Meghan PI would be able to find out what's going on with Slade & his never ending financial probs.  But this crapola with Crooks?  Ugh, still don't care one bit about any of it.  

Now, if Satan Andy wants to bring back Gretch & Slade, so Meghan PI could go after them, I might be into that.

I think Gretchen enjoyed perpetuating the myth Jeff left her money.  Jeff's estate was insolvent and he had no insurance.  Jeff also managed to rack up five wives and four or so kids in his lifetime.  He may have promised it to her but there was nothing to disburse.   There is a certain amount of poetic justice in Gretchen not getting the golden egg.  It seems Gretchen has been relegated to BK court chasing the ex-Jay Photoglou and the judgment she won against him http://www.wetpaint.com/gretchen-rossi-jay-photoglou-money-1402197/ (I think the $500,000.00 was for damages not attorney fees.)

I see where OC is having casting calls.  According to Vicki there are 2,000 women who apply each year-there should plenty of dubious pasts in a group that large. 

• Love 2

Tracking down his ex to get her to spill info about Brooks, especially since she doesn't know him or the ex seems awfully invasive to me.

I made this point a while back. Monty is stage 4, and has not slowed down his partying or his couch surfing. Even Leanne was still traveling and she was actually doing chemo. Based on what Megan is saying, both of those cancer diagnoses are questionable because people with cancer don't travel or party.

Oops!  I forgot about the ex-girlfriend.  You're right; that is awfully invasive.

I thought that Leanne had to stop chemo because it was causing internal bleeding.    It's not the cancer that stops people from traveling.  Chemo weakens the immune system so travelling could put them at risk of catching the flu or whatever and with a weakened immune system that could easily turn into pneumonia.  We've all read the stories about the germ filled air we breathe  in a plane.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I don't think Bravo/NBC Universal have endorsed Club Detox-I think Club Detox are pushing the boundaries with their use of copyrighted material.  I doubt Shannon, Heather and Meghan have been paid for use of their likeness.  Yet, another sticky wicket Vicki has gotten herself and cast mates into.

Is Club Detox pushing the idea that they cure cancer? I mean I think we are getting a bit carried away. I think, even before Brooks and Vicki they were about providing organic products that do beneficial things to your body naturally. It's nothing different than all the other hollistic approaches and providers and products that are out there that try and market their items also claiming many health benefits. Is Club Detox connected to the whole Reservatrol treatment? If it's Club Detox that's also providing Brooks with that whole alternative course of treatment then yeah, side eye but I thought the Club Detox juicing and stuff was additional "can't hurt" , all natural and organic, build up the body and refresh tactics to go along with the "official" alternative treatment Brooks decided to try.

• Love 2

Well, the only way it would be fun for me to watch Heather do her new home is if she had a decorator like Mary McDonald or even Jeff Lewis.  Now, that interaction I would find entertaining....

Yeeeeeees! Those two are so good. Great work and some awesome snark. I already posted my undying love for Jeff Lewis. I'm not sure why, but he's just so damn funny. The only time he went too far, IMO, was an outburst at Jenny's wedding. Uncool. Joke gone too far or flat? Not a good look. Buuuuuuut. He's so darn entertaining. What was that show with Mary, Martin and other designers? I liked that show. It would be like Lisa Vanderpumps event planner. We are missing that type of fun on the OC.

• Love 3

Is Club Detox pushing the idea that they cure cancer? I mean I think we are getting a bit carried away. I think, even before Brooks and Vicki they were about providing organic products that do beneficial things to your body naturally. It's nothing different than all the other hollistic approaches and providers and products that are out there that try and market their items also claiming many health benefits. Is Club Detox connected to the whole Reservatrol treatment? If it's Club Detox that's also providing Brooks with that whole alternative course of treatment then yeah, side eye but I thought the Club Detox juicing and stuff was additional "can't hurt" , all natural and organic, build up the body and refresh tactics to go along with the "official" alternative treatment Brooks decided to try.

I think Brooks said he was seeing a doctor whose cancer was totally gone as a result of Reservatrol treatments. The Detox Cleanse rep was with them at a doctors office.

• Love 2

I see where OC is having casting calls.  According to Vicki there are 2,000 women who apply each year-there should plenty of dubious pasts in a group that large.

That many women yet they keep Vicki year after year?? I have never liked Vicki much, I liked Jeana much better, but she just wasn't mean enough to keep up with Vicki once Tammy Sue came on board. That many women and they had to import Meghan from St. Louis, really??

• Love 7

I think Brooks said he was seeing a doctor whose cancer was totally gone as a result of Reservatrol treatments. The Detox Cleanse rep was with them at a doctors office.

I was just wondering if this doctor is also directly involved with Club detox and he includes those products as an official part of his treatment.

Oops! I forgot about the ex-girlfriend. You're right; that is awfully invasive.

I thought that Leanne had to stop chemo because it was causing internal bleeding. It's not the cancer that stops people from traveling. Chemo weakens the immune system so travelling could put them at risk of catching the flu or whatever and with a weakened immune system that could easily turn into pneumonia. We've all read the stories about the germ filled air we breathe in a plane.

Yes, chemo does weaken the immune system.

It's not the only cancer treatment available, though.

• Love 1

Yeeeeeees! Those two are so good. Great work and some awesome snark. I already posted my undying love for Jeff Lewis. I'm not sure why, but he's just so damn funny. The only time he went too far, IMO, was an outburst at Jenny's wedding. Uncool. Joke gone too far or flat? Not a good look. Buuuuuuut. He's so darn entertaining. What was that show with Mary, Martin and other designers? I liked that show. It would be like Lisa Vanderpumps event planner. We are missing that type of fun on the OC.

I think it was Million Dollar Decorators.  I really liked that show....

• Love 5
I think Brooks said he was seeing a doctor whose cancer was totally gone as a result of Reservatrol treatments.

In the scene at CUT (that was shown in flashback a couple of episodes ago), Brooks never says that particular doctor will actually be the one treating him with the Reservatrol, just that it was a method the doctor used to treat his own cancer. Which is why Heather's TH comment about the doctor treating cellulite could be seen as misleading.

• Love 6

I was just wondering if this doctor is also directly involved with Club detox and he includes those products as an official part of his treatment.

The doctor gives a testimonial at the Detox Cleans site like Vicki.

GERMAN ZERMENO, MD.

“I have been practicing western medicine 30 years and holistic for 10 years. Finding clubDetox was very exciting. Their comprehensive approach to natural healing is unsurpassed and revolutionary. I utilize their services for many of my patients. Their detox programs are complete, comprehensive and results oriented. clubDetox programs are designed with the understanding that human body heals and repairs itself once poisonous toxins are removed and when cells receive the needed nourishment and hydration. I strongly recommend clubDetox to anyone who wants to enjoy energetic, disease-free, vital life."

- ABAARM, Institute for Progressive Medicine

http://www.clubdetoxoc.com/26177/Testimonials.htm

I found only this link to a cancer treatment. Brooks was having oxygenated blood put back into his body at the doctor's office.

CANCERS WORST ENEMY

In 1931 Dr. Warburg won his first Nobel Prize for proving cancer is caused by a lack of oxygen respiration in cells. The underlying cause of cancer is low cellular oxygenation levels. In newly formed cells, low levels of oxygen damage respiration enzymes where these cells cannot produce energy using oxygen. These cells then turn cancerous.

Poor oxygenation comes from a buildup of carcinogens and other toxins within and around cells, which blocks and then damages cellular oxygen respiration mechanism. When these cells can no longer use oxygen they start fermenting sugar to produce energy. They no longer have their normal function and become cancerous.

Sugar feeds cancer cells where oxygen kills them. Detoxification is the best way to free body of accumulated toxic waste, increase blood circulation and create a healthy alkaline body environment.

• Love 2

So these products aren't this Dr.'s products? I'm just making sure I'm not lumping a business that promotes healthy and natural approaches to cleansing the body with a Dr. that's shilling his own product promising a cure for cancer. I mean if this Dr. was the founder of Club Detox and the creator of these juices, recipes, etc. then yeah, I'd question the ethical side but if he's just acknowledging and reiterating what the site already states about the beneficial results of using these methods I see no real scandal..

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1

NO, of course radiologists have more training and  are better at reading them but. All doctors can read them in a basic way.  Radiologists are able to read in far more detail

A family member had to have a type of x-ray where they irradiated white blood cells and injected them back in to locate the source of infection. Their surgeon couldn't spot the location of the infection on the film but the radiologist and the young residents and interns under her could right of the bat.

• Love 2

"Broken records" must refer to the viewer responses the various twists and turns of this season has inspired because mine remains the same: Vicki is full of shit. "Are the doctors lying?!" Well, isn't it the indirect opinion of medical professionals that the other women want by requesting documentation? And her decision to turn on Shannon for having the temerity (the unmitigated gall!) to ask why she made efforts on Brooks's behalf for nothing was despicable but deploying words like "threatening" in that text was perhaps the most idiotic thing Vicki has done on this show. Shannon may be spoiled, myopic, and have a martyr complex the size of California but, considering the smackdown she served on Tamra and Heather last year, it's probably best for Vicki to no-show today if the bestie to whom she was such a shithead is going to be aligned with Heather (not as smart as she fancies herself but way more capable of argumentation than Vicks) and Meghan . . . Thhe premise that Meghan has done anything that would get a lawsuit past summary judgment is simply ill-informed. She has stated her opinion on the veracity (or lack thereof) of one of her cast mate's central narratives. That's essentially her job description and, since Brooks and Vicki are public figures, there is more latitude vis-a-vis nuances of articulation. As for the fact that she (gasp!) texted a former associate of Brooks, that's pretty commensurate with the "research" that Vicki and Tamra loved performing so much when they came to reunions equipped with photographs depicting Gretchen's promiscuity.

• Love 13

Meghan PI would have snuck in and swabbed and combed a sleeping Gretchen's vajayjay to get a DNA sample if it would have furthered her quest for justice. The girl has no boundaries when it comes to other peoples business.

• Love 10
The ER Doctor said I didn't and discharged me with a prescription for pain meds. By the time I finally got home, the hospital called to tell me that the radiologist found the fractures in my foot.

I have a similar story.  I thought I broke my ankle.  ER doc said it was a sprain.  He wrapped it and told me I could get "free" crutches at Walgreens.  I was called later and told my ankle was broken.

• Love 4
I would love it if Brooks sued Meghan.

I plan to sue myself for spending so much time reading and responding to this stuff.  At least I'm barely watching the show(s).  I'll watch the reunion and then (hopefully) I'm outta here!  I may need Club Detox to help me quit.  A juice bar in Orange County...not exactly my style.

• Love 7

I am not sure if NBC/Universal/Bravo, what have you, and ClubDetox have any relationship at all. What we do know is ClubDetox is using RHOC photos on their website and some of the ladies, including Vicki, are promoting ClubDetox.

What we have been shown: Lenka, at least over 3 episodes that I can remember, discussing forest showers, juicing, coffee enemas, standing on the grass and arranging a Doc appointment with Dr. Zermeno, who endorses ClubDetox as seen on the ClubDetox website as a testimonial. He does mention the importance of nutrition as part of the alternative therapy process to Brooks & Vicki. Lenka has been featured on more episodes than Jeana, Michael (Vickis son), and Katie. Maybe after Katie was cut, they shrunk Lizzie's airtime for Lenka!!

We have also, earlier in the season, watched Brooks & Vicki eating where Vicki says no sugar, no white food, like bread. We also were treated to Heather & Tammy Sue at a juice bar. Bravo is sure lending some free advertising/storyline thru the editing process towards that style of nutrition on their show. The juice bar, the lunch with Vicki & Brooks could have been left on the cutting room floor. But...it fits with the Brooks cancer storyline. I still find it odd that Brooks was invited to Cut Fitness to have birthday cake.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 7

I am not sure if NBC/Universal/Bravo, what have you, and ClubDetox have any relationship at all. What we do know is ClubDetox is using RHOC photos on their website and some of the ladies, including Vicki, are promoting ClubDetox.

What we have been shown: Lenka, at least over 3 episodes that I can remember, discussing forest showers, juicing, coffee enemas, standing on the grass and arranging a Doc appointment with Dr. Zermeno, who endorses ClubDetox as seen on the ClubDetox website as a testimonial. He does mention the importance of nutrition as part of the alternative therapy process to Brooks & Vicki. Lenka has been featured on more episodes than Jeana, Michael (Vickis son), and Katie. Maybe after Katie was cut, they shrunk Lizzie's airtime for Lenka!!

We have also, earlier in the season, watched Brooks & Vicki eating where Vicki says no sugar, no white food, like bread. We also were treated to Heather & Tammy Sue at a juice bar. Bravo is sure lending some free advertising/storyline thru the editing process towards that style of nutrition on their show. The juice bar, the lunch with Vicki & Brooks could have been left on the cutting room floor. But...it fits with the Brooks cancer storyline. I still find it odd that Brooks was invited to Cut Fitness to have birthday cake.

It was a way to lure him there so they could grill him about his cancer. #fakebirthdaycelebrationcake

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 3

Or Club Detox paid a promotional product placement fee to Bravo/production company.  It's just a different form of product placement from free hotel stays in return for a mention and shot of the name of the hotel, or airline flights, free dinner, etc.  And maybe they even worked out the show logo being allowed to be placed on their website.  It's not a 'true' endorsement.  It's a 'as seen on'.  Who knows.....

• Love 3