Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I can easily believe he is out of control, high as a kite and threatening Khloe. Because when you are that high off drugs you lose total concept of reality. I know a lot of what this family does is scripted but Lamar's demons and his drug and alcohol addiction are very much real. The K's choosing to exploit it is a whole other matter. Frankly I dont find this particular situation funny. Drugs and how they take control of your life is no joke.

Oh please, when was Khloe ever in physical danger from Lamar? Was that when she and her camp set him up by spreading the story that he was “stalking” her at the gym? He tried to defend himself from that charge and was so down and out at that point that he said “My life is over.” That was just before he overdosed. As far as his threatening to tell all of the Kardashian family secrets, I wish he would. But the same exact story came out in 2013, claiming that Lamar was going to tell all unless Khloe paid him 50 million dollars.I have no doubt that he is at rock bottom now but unless someone reliable backs up the always- sleazy RadarOnline’s “sources” for this story, I call B.S. on all of it.

Edited by Veronique Bette
typo
  • Love 6
(edited)

It's sad, but when I read about Lamar threatening Khloe, I immediately thought  "here is the Kardashain media machine releasing stories to make Lamar into a bad person"   When it comes to that family, you never know what is true or what is fake. 95% of the stories about the Kardashians (the stories the family put out to the media /gossip outlets) are fake 

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I can easily believe he is out of control, high as a kite and threatening Khloe. Because when you are that high off drugs you lose total concept of reality. I know a lot of what this family does is scripted but Lamar's demons and his drug and alcohol addiction are very much real. The K's choosing to exploit it is a whole other matter. Frankly I dont find this particular situation funny. Drugs and how they take control of your life is no joke.

He was worse probably before his stroke and didn't threaten her then. They've played this same sad tale before. At French Montana's show, when he mysteriously appeared, just at the one time Kim was there to see what was going on with Khloe. And again at the gym. Sorry, don't believe it. And if it should turn out true, then she was a bigger fool than I thought to rush to his side after the stroke..  It's all being put out in the press now to keep interest in the family going.

• Love 3
(edited)

As shallow and stupid as these women are, what bothers me to my core is their willingness to take the fragility of the men in their lives and plunk them front and center for their own entertainment purposes.  Rob is overweight?  Make fun of him, call him bi-polar and lazy.  Scott is depressed?  Just tell him that he needs to snap out of it and be in a better mood more often.  Lamar has demons and addiction problems?  Accuse him of stalking.

What worries me most is that one or more of these men is going to go off the deep end and not come back, permanently.  I know that the PMK Pimp Money Machine will crank into high gear at that point, as said above...the end results will be Instagrammed minute by minute by the grieving women.  But the fact is, the women are playing with fire and laughing about it.  Sad to say, tragedy creates ratings, but when is it too much?  How do they justify this behavior?  I remember the one time we saw Rob making fun of Kim for having fat feet, and she whined and pissed that Rob hurt her feelings.  And yet...I mean, the hypocrisy is just incredible.  

When you are genuinely worried about the health of someone you TRULY love, you guard them with all your might.  I wonder if Rob, Scott and Lamar are not so much family as they are cogs in the money machine, expendable to the women in the name of keeping their stupid and shallow selves relevant.  It's really sick.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 12
(edited)

Khloe may be 7 feet tall, but Lamar is 8 feet tall. And I don't doubt he's living of Khlogre's tit. His father is a skeezy crackhead who bitched and moaned when Khloe cut him off. 

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

I wonder if Rob, Scott and Lamar are not so much family as they are cogs in the money machine, expendable to the women in the name of keeping their stupid and shallow selves relevant

You have to wonder about that? ;)

All kidding aside, once upon a time, they might have been, but not so much any more. At this point, the Koven seems to have lost touch with reality, or at the very least, have a warped view of what reality is.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, laurakaye said:

As shallow and stupid as these women are, what bothers me to my core is their willingness to take the fragility of the men in their lives and plunk them front and center for their own entertainment purposes.  Rob is overweight?  Make fun of him, call him bi-polar and lazy.  Scott is depressed?  Just tell him that he needs to snap out of it and be in a better mood more often.  Lamar has demons and addiction problems?  Accuse him of stalking.

What worries me most is that one or more of these men is going to go off the deep end and not come back, permanently.  I know that the PMK Pimp Money Machine will crank into high gear at that point, as said above...the end results will be Instagrammed minute by minute by the grieving women.  But the fact is, the women are playing with fire and laughing about it.  Sad to say, tragedy creates ratings, but when is it too much?  How do they justify this behavior?  I remember the one time we saw Rob making fun of Kim for having fat feet, and she whined and pissed that Rob hurt her feelings.  And yet...I mean, the hypocrisy is just incredible.  

When you are genuinely worried about the health of someone you TRULY love, you guard them with all your might.  I wonder if Rob, Scott and Lamar are not so much family as they are cogs in the money machine, expendable to the women in the name of keeping their stupid and shallow selves relevant.  It's really sick.

I see things a bit differently. In regards to all three of the guys, they've had tremendous access to resources/opportunities to fix their behaviors and Rob is the only one making an effort. Personally I'm tired of the expectation that women are supposed to excuse men's bad behavior and protect their feelings at the expense of their own emotional well being. Rob is a different case as he is their brother, and to my knowledge has not done anything damaging to his family members personally Their fighting is "petty sibling stuff", blown out of proportion because they are "stars" with lots of disposable income. I had no problem with Kim calling him lazy, he IS lazy, but I also had no problem with Kris stepping in as a Mom and telling her she was going to help Rob regardless.

Lamar and Scott are different as 1. They are men the sisters chose to have romantic relationships with, and 2. They have known addiction problems  Scott punched his hand through a mirror when Mason was a baby- that was a HUGE red flag to me then that Kourtney needed to get out of Dodge. Lamar's illness was the result of his own poor choices regarding drugs. These women have given these men chance after chance, and they kept fucking up. I don't think Kourtney nor Khole owe Scott or Lamar any more emotional energy.

13 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Khloe may be 7 feet tall, but Lamar is 8 feet tall. And I don't doubt he's living of Khlogre's tit. His father is a skeezy crackhead who bitched and moaned when Khloe cut him off. 

I do think Khole is still in love with Lamar, and is very conflicted regarding her feelings etc. I don't think Lamar is a violent person, but people have been known to lash out if they are high/delusional etc. it's certainly possible. Khole would be the prime target for his rage, and in her effort to "nurture him" she's setting herself up for more heart break. 

• Love 6

Not a fan of Khloe at all but I find it hilarious that ppl think it's the Kardashians that are making Lamar look bad. He's a loser drug addict who had a stroke in a brothel ..not exactly some great guy. I don't feel bad for him.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Marley said:

Not a fan of Khloe at all but I find it hilarious that ppl think it's the Kardashians that are making Lamar look bad. He's a loser drug addict who had a stroke in a brothel ..not exactly some great guy. I don't feel bad for him.

This. If Lamar had treated Kim like that,  disrespecting her all over town, ending up in a coma in a whorehouse, I doubt Kris would be inviting him for dinner. I don't get her pathological attachment to him. I don't think he even gives a shit about Kris, just uses her as a way to keep tabs on Khloe.

I do think it bothers Kris way down deep that her kids are following in her footsteps of failed relationships/marriages. It doesn't go with the image of the perfect family she tries so hard to portray. 

• Love 6
(edited)
4 hours ago, Marley said:

I definitely think there's a curse but not in the way of the girls making their men look bad. They do that all on their own. I think it's a curse of greed because the women put their celebrity and show before everything else. They fuel those demons when they allow their relationships to play out for all the world to see in the name of entertainment (and not even 'real' reality'). Should a person of Lamar's situation have their depression showcased on television and their family talking about it? Should it be his wife that keeps his drug abuse a secret that she reveals to the world on the show? Should he be shown in a hospital bed bandaged up and unable to to do anything for himself? Shouldn't Scott have been cut off from the show a long time back? They gave him a platform to be a celebrity and to make himself feel invincible. They know first hand how the opportunities start - with invitations to host parties and club events. That's a really smart place for an alcoholic to be, right? These women are not responsible for the decisions these men make, but they are more than willing and show no signs of opposition when these men play out their demons on television - of course because it also helps with their bottom line. Khloe and Kourtney invited the world to see the troubled men they are with. Though Kim doesn't have to worry about the show being a platform to showcase Kanye's demons - he was a well known egotistical nutcase before they ever started dating, let alone when they got married. If he didn't have his own celebrity, he would likely be on the show as well and if it weren't for him, no doubt Kim would be toting around her children on screen all the time. They enable, they judge and they forgive all for the benefit of their fame - they document everything (their show, snapchat, instagram, twitter, etc.).

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 5

I've been watching some KUWTK reruns the last couple of days and wow Khloe and I'm cracking up here. I watched the episode where Kylie comes clean and admits to getting her lips done and she talks about it with the family and how she should handle it with the press, and that she can't keep denying it.  At one point later in the episode she does an interview and she flat out lies and says she's never had any lip fillers put it. Cut do a talking head of Khloe saying something like "thats just wrong. If you're going to have any kind of work done own up to it and say what you had done". I had to restrain myself from falling over laughing. Really Khloe? Really? Has she ever admitted to the work SHE has had done?

8 hours ago, iwasish said:

This. If Lamar had treated Kim like that,  disrespecting her all over town, ending up in a coma in a whorehouse, I doubt Kris would be inviting him for dinner. I don't get her pathological attachment to him. I don't think he even gives a shit about Kris, just uses her as a way to keep tabs on Khloe.

I do think it bothers Kris way down deep that her kids are following in her footsteps of failed relationships/marriages. It doesn't go with the image of the perfect family she tries so hard to portray. 

I just watched the episode a little while ago where Kris really lays it on thick with her attachment to Lamar and she tries to get Khloe to come along to a restaurant that Kris wants to take him out to dinner to. This leads to Khloe putting her foot down and basically telling Kris to let go of him because she wants her own life and may even want to get married to someone else one day and when she says she plans on going through with the divorce Kris has this shocked and mortified expression on her face. Its really bizarre.

• Love 2

Lamar was MIA for the last year or more of their marriage. No show on vacations, etc. Khloe was covering for him by hiding out from her family letting them think she and Lamar were away somewhere together. I don't know when Kris developed such a bond with him... Or why.

Same with Scott, Kris hated him, couldn't wait for Kourt to see the light and dump him. Soon as she does, Kris is all about Scott and his recovery and letting him know that he's s part of the family, she loves him, he's her son etc. visiting him in rehab, even before Kourtney decides too.  

I bet she continues  to communicate with Lamar, even now.

• Love 3

I could be off with the timeline but I thought Kris started feeling sorry for Scott some time around after he lost his parents in that short timeframe. And the thing with Scott is, as screwed up as he (and tbh I dont ever see him getting better) is there is that there is a connection there since he's the father of Kourtney's children. When children are involved its tricky because their feelings will always be a factor, but with Lamar there is nothing to keep any type of bond there..and yeah I agree she's probably still communicating with him no matter what. I remember at the time of his OD that Lance Bass said Kris was told by a therapist to cut communication with him and give him a dose of tough love, that it might be the only thing to let him see the light -  Lance said she just kept talking to him and calling him.

• Love 3

True there are kids involved and that makes things tricky, but it's Kourtney and Scotts relationship. Kris should  take her cue from Kourtney. If Kourtney wants her to be the go between with Scott and the kids that's fine, but Kris needs to respect the boundaries that Kourtney has with Scott. If there is to be a family function, it's Kourtney's call if Scott is invited. If they no longer are a couple he shouldn't expect to be, nor should be want to be that involved in their lives.  I like Scott, way more than Lamar, and I'd like to see him and Kourt patch things up. But he and Kourt have a long way to go and the family should be supportive of them but the hanging out with the in laws should stop for now.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Marley said:

I don’t think Khloe is making Lamar look bad but I do think that she and Kris have been capitalizing on his bad situation for storylines and ratings -- not something I’d do if I truly “loved someone with all my heart”. I wish I could find the hilarity in Lamar’s situation but instead I find it sad because I think this is going to end very badly for him. But anyway, now that Khloe is finally going forward with the divorce, I think it will be interesting to see what happens with her next relationships. I can almost guarantee that they will be highly dramatic, with Khloe cast as the perpetual enabler/victim and, of course, everything fully exposed and exploited for public consumption.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/15/2016 at 7:20 AM, iwasish said:

True there are kids involved and that makes things tricky, but it's Kourtney and Scotts relationship. Kris should  take her cue from Kourtney. If Kourtney wants her to be the go between with Scott and the kids that's fine, but Kris needs to respect the boundaries that Kourtney has with Scott. If there is to be a family function, it's Kourtney's call if Scott is invited. If they no longer are a couple he shouldn't expect to be, nor should be want to be that involved in their lives.  I like Scott, way more than Lamar, and I'd like to see him and Kourt patch things up. But he and Kourt have a long way to go and the family should be supportive of them but the hanging out with the in laws should stop for now.

The thing with Kourtney, though, is that her own boundaries with Scott have always been messed up, leaving the family to try and figure out how to treat him on any given day.  Scott has messed up about 375 times that we've seen, and yet Kourt would take him back time after time after time, and continued to have babies with him.  It would be hard to have a sister of mine tell me how her boyfriend came home drunk and punched a mirror, and then two days later she's inviting him to the family dinner and telling me that he's working on his issues.  I don't want to seem like I'm defending Kris (yikes), but when Kourtney changes her mind about Scott every other day, I could see where it would be hard to know where to set my loyalties.  Kourtney has, in the past, both viciously defended Scott and viciously shredded him to her family.  Like I said, it's messed up.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 6
(edited)

Kourtney has, in the past, both viciously defended Scott and viciously shredded him to her family

Sometimes in the same conversation, no doubt.

"Look, Scott may be a raging grade A alcoholic douchebag, but he's my raging grade A alcoholic douchebag, and he's trying, so dammit, back off!"

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4

So I came on here to see what's up because there's stuff in my Facebook feed about OJ agreeing to take a paternity test to see if he's Khloe's dad??!! My immediate, cynical thought was that it was for something for the show. I haven't read beyond the headline/subhead, so I don't know who's instigating this or if it's a real thing, but evidently his condition is that she has to visit him in prison. And if he's naming conditions, that means he didn't make the request, imo. Anyway, I find it odd . . .

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Maysie said:

So I came on here to see what's up because there's stuff in my Facebook feed about OJ agreeing to take a paternity test to see if he's Khloe's dad??!! My immediate, cynical thought was that it was for something for the show. I haven't read beyond the headline/subhead, so I don't know who's instigating this or if it's a real thing, but evidently his condition is that she has to visit him in prison. And if he's naming conditions, that means he didn't make the request, imo. Anyway, I find it odd . . .

I think the real question is will Kris film it? They could all on go on another bonding trip/family vacation to Nevada to visit Uncle OJ/Daddy. Can you imagine Kim and Khloe strutting thru the cell block, all glammed up, sky high heels, tits hanging out, all those guys hooting and hollering at them?  "Kim and Khloe take the Klink" Kanye could  announce an impromptu concert in the cell block. The possibilities are endless. 

• Love 8
On June 16, 2016 at 7:42 PM, laurakaye said:

The thing with Kourtney, though, is that her own boundaries with Scott have always been messed up, leaving the family to try and figure out how to treat him on any given day.  Scott has messed up about 375 times that we've seen, and yet Kourt would take him back time after time after time, and continued to have babies with him.  It would be hard to have a sister of mine tell me how her boyfriend came home drunk and punched a mirror, and then two days later she's inviting him to the family dinner and telling me that he's working on his issues.  I don't want to seem like I'm defending Kris (yikes), but when Kourtney changes her mind about Scott every other day, I could see where it would be hard to know where to set my loyalties.  Kourtney has, in the past, both viciously defended Scott and viciously shredded him to her family.  Like I said, it's messed up.

100x this. I've spoken my piece about Kourtney and Scott's relationship, but Kourtney WONT set consistent boundaries regarding Scott's place on the family. Further more Kris is a grown woman, if she wants to support Scott while he "works through things", that's her perogative (so long as he's not hurting Kourt or the kids). Kourt seems to only want Scott around on her terms, but her terms keep changing!! Who could keep up!

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

100x this. I've spoken my piece about Kourtney and Scott's relationship, but Kourtney WONT set consistent boundaries regarding Scott's place on the family. Further more Kris is a grown woman, if she wants to support Scott while he "works through things", that's her perogative (so long as he's not hurting Kourt or the kids). Kourt seems to only want Scott around on her terms, but her terms keep changing!! Who could keep up!

Kris certainly has a right to maintain a relationship with Scott. But I do think that Kourt is trying  right now to set boundaries and still have him be an integral part of the kids lives. Until they hash that out I believe Kris should keep a bit of distance with Scott.

if I recall her communications with Lamar were about Khloe and her personal life. That was wrong. Lunch with Scott, friendly texts etc are fine but talking about his and Kourts relationship or Kourts private life, things she told her mom in confidance, is not. If she can't keep from discussing those things then she needs to step out of the situation. 

Having Scott to dinner, family functions etc, should be cleared with Kourt first. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Kris certainly has a right to maintain a relationship with Scott. But I do think that Kourt is trying  right now to set boundaries and still have him be an integral part of the kids lives. Until they hash that out I believe Kris should keep a bit of distance with Scott.

if I recall her communications with Lamar were about Khloe and her personal life. That was wrong. Lunch with Scott, friendly texts etc are fine but talking about his and Kourts relationship or Kourts private life, things she told her mom in confidance, is not. If she can't keep from discussing those things then she needs to step out of the situation. 

Having Scott to dinner, family functions etc, should be cleared with Kourt first. 

You're right. There's a way to have someone in your life but maintain appropriate boundaries. Scott as Dad to Kris' grandkids/Kris' friend is a different relationship than Scott as Kourt's life partner. 

I certainly see Kris's interactions with Scott as more sensible/appropriate than her interactions with Lamar but that's not saying much?  

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

You're right. There's a way to have someone in your life but maintain appropriate boundaries. Scott as Dad to Kris' grandkids/Kris' friend is a different relationship than Scott as Kourt's life partner. 

I certainly see Kris's interactions with Scott as more sensible/appropriate than her interactions with Lamar but that's not saying much?  

Scott is a much different person than Lamar. If he can conquer his demons I believe he will be a wonderful father, he clearly loves his children and they him. Even if he and Kourt remain apart, they have a strong bond. I don't see that kind of bond with Khloe and Lamar. Their relationship is based more on a need to be needed (Khloe) and someone who takes advantage of that dynamic.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Scott is a much different person than Lamar. If he can conquer his demons I believe he will be a wonderful father, he clearly loves his children and they him. Even if he and Kourt remain apart, they have a strong bond. I don't see that kind of bond with Khloe and Lamar. Their relationship is based more on a need to be needed (Khloe) and someone who takes advantage of that dynamic.  

Funnily enough I saw it differently. IMO Khloe and Lamar, at least at the beginning seemed to have a real relationship. Maybe it was just infatuation but still, it seemed genuine to me.  Whereas with Kourt and Scott it seemed to just involve the occasional bonding and laughing but mostly just Scott getting drunk/not showing up/being rude to the Ks and Kourt rolling her eyes and saying "that's just Scott".  

Neither is really an example of a healthy relationship!

• Love 5
(edited)

Just popping in here to state that i hope Khloe balloons up to at LEAST 400 pounds in the future.  Watching her on tonight's episode made me hate her with a vengeance. Dragging her gross talons down her neck as she vogues  in the makeup chair. .pursing her anus lips and striking poses while slamming her brother's fiance...all the while proclaiming her brother doesn't know the meaning of family or loyalty.

Sickening.

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, MarysWetBar said:

Just popping in here to state that i hope Khloe balloons up to at LEAST 400 pounds in the future.  Watching her on tonight's episode made me hate her with a vengeance. Dragging her gross talons down her neck as she vogues  in the makeup chair. .pursing her anus lips and striking poses while slamming her brother's fiance...all the while proclaiming her brother doesn't know the meaning of family or loyalty.

Good point - last time I checked Rob wasn't slamming his family on national tv.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Everyone else in that family seems to realize they're only famous because of their Mom's hard work and Kim's ass, with the exception of Khloe who believes she is a star in her own right.  She really thinks she is hot shit, it is hilarious. 

When she was  sitting in the back of the limo in that enormous pink feathery thing, and when she used the fuzzy arm to block the paparazzi from getting a clear shot of Lamar I was laughing my ass off. She's developed perma bitch face from the bo-tox  and fillers. 

• Love 3

Lamar finally saw his kids. TMZ has a photo gallery (5 photos) of him with the two kids at Disneyland. There are four other people with Lamar's group, two adults and two small children. TMZ said the woman was Lamar's ex-girlfriend. (I can't remember her name.) Lamar looked pretty good.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/27/lamar-odom-kids-disneyland-photos/ "Lamar Odom: Just Being a Kid... With His Kids" 6/27/2016 9:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lamar Odom couldn't look happier and healthier, doing the regular ole dad thing at Disneyland.

The former NBA star enjoyed quality family time with daughter Destiny and son Lamar Jr. ... along with his ex. Check out the pics ... great to see Lamar just having fun as a family man.

It's also a miracle ... that he managed to squeeze into that seat on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

E Online said the TMZ story isn't true.

http://www.eonline.com/news/779232/lamar-odom-is-not-homeless-remains-focused-and-determined-on-his-health-and-children July 11, 2016, "Lamar Odom Is Not Homeless, Remains "Focused and Determined" on His Health and Children"

Don't believe everything you read when it comes to Lamar Odom.

As a new week began, some fans started to feel concerned when reports surfaced claiming that the former Los Angeles Lakers star was homeless. Multiple sources, however, quickly told E! News that it's just not the case.

"Lamar's not homeless. He has a nice place in California," a source close to Lamar shared with E! News. "It's just a lie."

Another insider said that he is renting a home near Sherman Oaks and moved out of the Calabasas rental a month ago. "It was always a temporary agreement that he live there until he gets back on his feet," our insider added. 

E! News has also learned that Lamar is spending a lot of time with his children. He is also participating in an outpatient program that includes counseling and professional support to help him remain on the right track.

"He is doing well," our source shared. "He is determined to stay on the straight and narrow [path] and wants to be the best father he can possibly be and he is doing the work required to achieve that."

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

He's definitely not doing well.

He was kicked off a Delta flight last night for being drunk.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/07/12/lamar-odom-drunk-vomit-delta-removed-flight/

One of the passengers told the flight attendant, "Don't you know his history? I don't want a dead body at 30,000 feet." Lamar was again removed from the plane and the flight took off, arriving to NYC 40 minutes late.

Holy shit, they're going to find his body in the not too far away future.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Holy shit, they're going to find his body in the not too far away future.

Then we have to deal with the widow Odom-Kardashian? Please!!! I can only imagine the procession of Kardashian-Jenner-Wests all decked out in their coordinated designer finery and oversized sunglasses.  And the annual pilgrimage to his "favorite restaurant"  where Kris will get all teary eyed and annoyed cause she hates the food there.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Sure as hell not doing well, you think he'd be scared straight from almost dieing last summer. Guess not. 

You would think right? Its so messed up.  I've had to look at family members deal with drug addiction and its no joke.  It took my cousins best friend OD'ing in the middle of the street for my cousin to get himself into rehab and get himself straight.  After what Lamar went through and cheating death  I thought it would have scared him enough to at least say he needs help.. he should have been immediately brought to rehab once out of the hospital IMO.

That E statement sounds like it came directly from Kris who is probably still in denial.

• Love 2

Lamar made it to New York. He must have sobered up enough to take another flight.

http://www.eonline.com/news/779505/lamar-odom-surfaces-in-new-york-after-airplane-drama-all-the-highs-and-lows-since-surviving-overdose  "Lamar Odom Surfaces in New York After Airplane Drama: All the Highs and Lows Since Surviving Overdose" Tue, Jul 12, 2016 7:18 PM

..."As of Tuesday evening, E! News can exclusively confirm that Lamar did in fact make his way to New York and was spotted in Queens shopping at a men's clothing store..."

E has photos of Lamar but they don't specify whether the photos were taken today in New York.

Sorry to see that Lamar is definitely on a downward spiral. He is physically very strong, since he made it through the critical overdose, but his body can take just so much abuse before it shuts down for good. Next time he may not make it.

I agree that the KUWTK show would exploit Lamar's death for ratings. That's the kind of low-down money grubbers they are.

• Love 1

A fan tweets to Khloe that she shouldn't be hanging out with Trey Songz and should be taking care of her husband.

Khlo monster's reply: "stay in your f--king lane little girl. You know nothing about anything. You're a sheep herded by society.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/khloe-kardashian-flips-out-at-fan-amid-lamar-odom-drama-w212733

I don't agree with the tweet the fan sent, but Khloe is an absolute monster. When has she ever stayed in her own lane? Plus, she's the one trotting out the sick ex-husband into OUR lane on OUR TVs so we can see her as a hero (aka the sheep she wants society to herd so we can view her as such). It's especially infuriating when it's the Kardashians who whine about people throwing their shit back at them when they are the ones who omgliterally put EVERYTHING out on TV.

Khloe was my favorite back in 08 (back when I liked this family enough to have a favorite) but holy hell, could she have fallen any further? She's an egomaniac and is always right about everything. Losing the weight was the worst thing to happen to her ego.

• Love 11

I wonder if the sheep comment is referring to all the people who are buying what the Kardashians are selling. If so she sure has a high opinion of her fans. 

• Love 3

Khloe's tweet is pathetic. They just can't handle being called out on the fact there were other things going on in the world yesterday than their vapid obsession over themselves and got called out on their behaviour.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

someone needs to take Khloe's phone away.  She manages to look more and more pathetic with every tweet. 

http://www.etonline.com/news/193458_khloe_kardashian_praises_savage_sister_kim_slams_chloe_grace_moretz_amid_taylor_swift_drama/

Yeah, I get they're all about "family" and "having each other's backs" but it helps if one knows what one is talking about before one tweets.

And someone needs to get Khloe a dictionary because "protecting" the family and "retaliating" are not the same thing.

And why is she soooooo sensitive here?  Her family knew this recording of Taylor was going to come out for a while now.  They knew that for Kim to snapchat these calls is an aggressive move.  Protection is for the vulnerable.  From what I've read so far seems like all the backlash is in Taylor's direction, anyway.  Kim's actually being praised for showing the receipts.

• Love 3

Okay, the whole Taylor and Kimye debacle aside, I need to rant about the horrendous hosebeast that is Khloe Kardashian.  

Khloe. Khloe is my vote for the worst person in the whole clan. More vain than Kylie. More selfish than Kim. More immature than her neices and nephews, who don't deserve to be lumped in with this shit show. 

Khloe has been the ugly duckling of the family from the beginning. She looks different than her sisters, there's the ongoing rumor (with some merit) that the man who raised her is not her biological father, she's always struggled with her weight, and she's clearly (to me) her mother's least favorite. I understand why she has a chip on her shoulder. In the beginning, she was funny, outlandish and sarcastic. But she was the most real of her sisters. She regularly served as a foil to conceited Princess Kim and brought her down a peg, and also livened up stoic Kourtney. These things made her likable and relatable. 

Fast forward to the present. Several things come to mind to show how her immaturity, but one key instance is her appearance on Kooking with Kylie or whatever. Kylie couldn't make a burger without Khloe's disturbing flood of sexual, graphic comments that made everyone (including 18 year old Kylie) uncomfortable, and overwhelmed by secondhand embarrassment. Khloe is a 32 year old woman with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old boy, who just spent the day with his older brother and his friends, and learned all kinds of new sex jokes, and couldn't wait to share them at soccer practice to show off how cool his is.

Khloe is like the attack dog of the family, and not even in a good, protective way. She's like the dog that barks at you from across the street, but when you get close it shits itself, because it doesn't actually know what to do. How many times has she flipped a shit when someone talks about Kylie? How many times has she defended her little sister, and cried bully on someone who dared to question Kylie's  (usually bad) life choices? And now she posts revealing photos claiming they belong to another young adult (I know that it actually wasn't Chloe Grace), just because she DARED to claim that the whole fued was stupid in the first place?!?! What the actual fuck kind of logic is that?

I actually don't care what Chloe Grace ever did to the Kardashians, or if she ever criticized or snubbed any of them. This was an incredibly low blow, and a crude way of attempting to shame a young woman into silence. Can you just imagine if someone did that to Kylie?  Khloe must have watched the godfather one time too many. She seems to fancy herself as the Luca Brasi, intimidating all of Hollywood and the world into respecting the family. In fact, she's the Fredo. A fucking embarrassment to the family and the world at large.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, truelovekiss said:

Okay, the whole Taylor and Kimye debacle aside, I need to rant about the horrendous hosebeast that is Khloe Kardashian.  

Khloe. Khloe is my vote for the worst person in the whole clan. More vain than Kylie. More selfish than Kim. More immature than her neices and nephews, who don't deserve to be lumped in with this shit show. 

Khloe has been the ugly duckling of the family from the beginning. She looks different than her sisters, there's the ongoing rumor (with some merit) that the man who raised her is not her biological father, she's always struggled with her weight, and she's clearly (to me) her mother's least favorite. I understand why she has a chip on her shoulder. In the beginning, she was funny, outlandish and sarcastic. But she was the most real of her sisters. She regularly served as a foil to conceited Princess Kim and brought her down a peg, and also livened up stoic Kourtney. These things made her likable and relatable. 

Fast forward to the present. Several things come to mind to show how her immaturity, but one key instance is her appearance on Kooking with Kylie or whatever. Kylie couldn't make a burger without Khloe's disturbing flood of sexual, graphic comments that made everyone (including 18 year old Kylie) uncomfortable, and overwhelmed by secondhand embarrassment. Khloe is a 32 year old woman with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old boy, who just spent the day with his older brother and his friends, and learned all kinds of new sex jokes, and couldn't wait to share them at soccer practice to show off how cool his is.

Khloe is like the attack dog of the family, and not even in a good, protective way. She's like the dog that barks at you from across the street, but when you get close it shits itself, because it doesn't actually know what to do. How many times has she flipped a shit when someone talks about Kylie? How many times has she defended her little sister, and cried bully on someone who dared to question Kylie's  (usually bad) life choices? And now she posts revealing photos claiming they belong to another young adult (I know that it actually wasn't Chloe Grace), just because she DARED to claim that the whole fued was stupid in the first place?!?! What the actual fuck kind of logic is that?

I actually don't care what Chloe Grace ever did to the Kardashians, or if she ever criticized or snubbed any of them. This was an incredibly low blow, and a crude way of attempting to shame a young woman into silence. Can you just imagine if someone did that to Kylie?  Khloe must have watched the godfather one time too many. She seems to fancy herself as the Luca Brasi, intimidating all of Hollywood and the world into respecting the family. In fact, she's the Fredo. A fucking embarrassment to the family and the world at large.

Post of the day! 

Totally agree. Nothing to add.

#perfect 

• Love 4