Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I was impressed until I realized funds were donated to The Maddox Jolie Pitt Foundation. I know they do a lot of good in the world but they did put the money in their own charity.

Must be nice.

So they got a nice fat tax writeoff and the money came back to them anyways. Nice.

• Love 1

Angelina is not one to pocket anything, they both give so so much back. No matter what foundation the money went to, it will go to the people who need it.

They gave so much for Katrina. From money to building homes.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

Does her face look somehow flatter to you? And cutting off her legs with those shoes is NOT a good idea.

I think it's just the angle the picture was taken at, plus, she hasn't been out of circulation enough for major surgery. 

The shoes are something that really confuse me about all of them, they all seem to love these type of shoes, but they are the worst thing for making your legs look short & stubby. Why do they all continue to wear them? The only person who can actually wear shoes like this & look good is Kendall, because her legs are so long. Hasn't some stylist somewhere told them this? I was going to ask why they couldn't see it for themselves, but then I remembered how Kim dresses, so I guess the answer is no, they can't see it for themselves.

• Love 1

If you can get over the fact that she looks like a tomato, that's FAR from her worst look.  Although, man... is she desperate to make her legs look longer.  What are those heels? 6 inches?

Although in addition to being tomato colored the other thing I notice is that the material looks like the same weave they make towels out of (do they still call that Terry cloth?  Regardless it's not really what you want to wear on your body other than as a bathrobe).

Has anyone every seen a picture of her smiling around Kanye? Every single picture she looks like she's sulking.  Even the wedding pictures she looked miserable. The hilarious thing is go and look at pictures of Kim and Reggie Bush and contrast them.  IMO he's the one I felt she was genuinely in love with.

• Love 5

Has anyone every seen a picture of her smiling around Kanye? Every single picture she looks like she's sulking.  Even the wedding pictures she looked miserable. The hilarious thing is go and look at pictures of Kim and Reggie Bush and contrast them.  IMO he's the one I felt she was genuinely in love with.

I agree. She did look happy with him, she held onto him too. They looked like a couple.

http://www.popsugar.com/Photos-Kim-Kardashian-Reggie-Bush-Ralph-Lauren-Beverly-Hills-Wearing-Leather-Jackets-7535895

She didn't look that into Kanye when sitting next to them both either.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/events_gallery2/image_full/147158

• Love 2

This is exactly what fame and arrogance will do to a person. The pics with Reggie are from before she was well known. In one of them her head is up, eyes sparkling and she's engaging with other people like normal. These days all of her pictures are with her head down and a scowl - bitch has been told time and time again how important she is so she's acting like she's too good for the world.

• Love 5

In defense of the Pitt-Jolie foundation, it's not going back into their pockets; it's how they fund various other charities/work that that particular foundation focuses on. They no more line their pockets with that money than Bill and Melinda Gates do with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's funds. I know a wealthy woman who also has her own foundation and it's how she distributes money - people write grant requests, etc. to her foundation to receive the funding. So what the Pitt-Jolies are doing is above board and they aren't scamming anyone. Anyone who is really interested could access the financials and read all about it.

That's vastly different from what other people, including the Kardashians do, when they have auctions and donate a pittance of the proceeds to charity, while the vast majority of the money raised does go into their pockets. I'm not a tax expert, but I don't think that it's a huge tax break - they can claim the percentage they actually end up donating, I think. But they do get the goodwill of saying "it's for charity," when in reality a very small percentage of it is for charity.

And that red dress she has on is cute -- for someone built for it. Her ass is absolutely out of control in that get up.

And yeah, Kim looks like a different person with Reggie Bush - much happier and actually pretty. I like Reggie Bush so I'm happy he dodged that bullet. Of course, it's kind of worth wondering, if the relationship had actually worked out, would she have developed into whatever the hell it is she is now? I mean, would she have had all that work done? Would she be trying desperately to be a MILF? Would she be doing anything to stay relevant and on tv and online? I can't believe that she actually loved someone as much as she loves herself and fame - she's really transformed herself, and not necessarily in a good way.

• Love 4

It must suck for Kim to see all those Instagram pictures where Reggie is proudly showing off his little girl, meanwhile Kanye practically has to have a gun held to his head to pose with North. All of Kim's and Kanye's "family" pictures are so staged, even the ones they pretend are candid. When a baby looks like she's being kidnapped every time she's held by her own parents, there's a pretty big disconnect within the relationship.

• Love 3

I was a regular listener till he went to satellite radio. Ten years!!! doesn't seem that long ago.

I was, as well.

Angelina is not one to pocket anything, they both give so so much back. No matter what foundation the money went to, it will go to the people who need it.

They gave so much for Katrina. From money to building homes.

Agree. It's Kris Jenner that gives to her own charity.  She has her own church and when she says the family donates, they donate to that.  Kim told Larry King she tithes 10%, but that 10% goes right to Kris.

Angelina gives millions to others, unlike the Kardashins.

• Love 2

It must suck for Kim to see all those Instagram pictures where Reggie is proudly showing off his little girl, meanwhile Kanye practically has to have a gun held to his head to pose with North. All of Kim's and Kanye's "family" pictures are so staged, even the ones they pretend are candid. When a baby looks like she's being kidnapped every time she's held by her own parents, there's a pretty big disconnect within the relationship.

Being upset in any way at Reggie's pictutes presumes that Kim actually cares about Happy Family pictures in the first place.  I mean if you go by her solo pictures with the kid, it's not like she exactly looks devoted either.

This is exactly what fame and arrogance will do to a person. The pics with Reggie are from before she was well known. In one of them her head is up, eyes sparkling and she's engaging with other people like normal. These days all of her pictures are with her head down and a scowl - bitch has been told time and time again how important she is so she's acting like she's too good for the world.

With Reggie, open mouthed smiles and her body in natural non-posed alignments.  With Yeezus The Self-Proclaimed Christ, tense close mouthed "smiles", constant camera awareness, etc.

To be fair to Kim, you still occasionally see her give an honest smile.  When Kanye isn't anywhere around.

• Love 2

Agree. It's Kris Jenner that gives to her own charity.  She has her own church and when she says the family donates, they donate to that.  Kim told Larry King she tithes 10%, but that 10% goes right to Kris.

I had no idea Kris had a church so I Googled it, & now I'm just absolutely flabbergasted. This woman does not miss a trick. I wonder how she funnels that money back to the family once they donate?

• Love 1

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have confirmed they are 'trying' to give their 15-month-old daughter, North, a sibling.  The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star admitted to Tim Dormer for Today on Monday that she and her Black Skinhead singer husband are currently trying to conceive.
'We're trying,' the 33-year-old beauty said.'I guess, it's all in God's hands.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2755905/Kim-Kardashian-gives-teary-five-month-pregnant-Sonia-Kruger-advice-ahead-birth-baby-girl.html#ixzz3DNvMN3vO

Edited by JerseyGirl

I find it odd that after a good year of working to get herself back into what she considers good shape, she'd even think of having another baby. Another 9 months of fat, bloated ankles and being as miserable as she claims she was? They haven't even moved  out of Kris's house as far as I know, they spend very little time together and not much time with North, how will they deal with little East or South?

• Love 1

I'd like to think IF she gets pregnant again she'll learn from her mistakes with the first pregnancy and do things differently (like wearing comfortable clothes that fit your pregnant body and not jetset on airplanes every day) but I don't think she's that smart.

• Love 1

I'd like to think IF she gets pregnant again she'll learn from her mistakes with the first pregnancy and do things differently (like wearing comfortable clothes that fit your pregnant body and not jetset on airplanes every day) but I don't think she's that smart.

I don't think she will cause she'll will forever be following Kanye around the world. How does she think she'll do that with two children in tow, even with nannies that's still hard. She really should look to big sis Kourtney's maternity style she really seem to dress great while pregnant. 

"We're trying."   She does realize they have to be in the same place at the same time in order to try for a baby right?

Here's my predication based on someone above talking about surrogates.    Kim will find a surrogate who will keep her mouth shut and stay out of sight.   THen Kim will go the pregnancy pad route when in public.   Only her tummy will get bigger.   That way at home she can be not pregnant and not get all bloated and fat.   Then after 9 months of faking it ,  and more medical drama, they will produce a beautiful baby that looks exactly like both she and Kanye look now.

• Love 3

I can't see her getting pregnant again. She seems to have truly had an uncomfortable, miserable pregnancy and it's not like she's so attached to being a mother that it's worth it for her in the end. The only upside for her is the child support will double once she and Kanye implode.

• Love 2

I find it odd that after a good year of working to get herself back into what she considers good shape, she'd even think of having another baby. Another 9 months of fat, bloated ankles and being as miserable as she claims she was? They haven't even moved  out of Kris's house as far as I know, they spend very little time together and not much time with North, how will they deal with little East or South?

She only has to say that they're trying, they don't actually have to be. It sounds like they're setting things up for the next season of the show, it's going to be all about Kim trying to get pregnant, then on the season finale, she finds out she is.

• Love 1

Hahahahahahaha. You made a funny. ;)

The thing about that dress, just proved she has no idea how to dress for her body. That was Kourtney's maternity dress, she wore it great. Media loved it. Kim probably though, hey the press loved Kourtney in this, so I'll wear it too! 

kim-kardashian-4-600x450.jpg

Her instagram, lol:

kimkardashian:

What an amazing Australian tour! Its frustrating that something so awesome could be clouded by lies in the media. Kanye never asked anyone in a wheel chair to stand up & the audience videos show that. He asked for everyone to stand up & dance UNLESS they were in a wheel chair. #JustWantedEveryoneToHaveAFunNight #TheMediaTwistsThings

What lies is she talking about? The media has video to back up everything. lol Didn't  he not correct himself by adding the wheelchair comment until after the initial incident. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 1

I don't see Kanye being that understanding of disabilities to specifically exempt them.   BTW, the second guy who didn't stand had prostetics.   So is Kimmy's next story going to include the words "unless you are in a wheelchair or have prostetics."

• Love 2

This from the woman Prince kicked off stage cause she couldn't dance. She's going to spend years making excuses for him, accusing the press and the haters of telling lies about him.

Who is he to demand anyone get up and dance?

From what I've heard of his music. (admittedly not much ) it isn't something you dance to.

• Love 4

Kimmy wanting to share the experience of trying on clothing in the same room Audrey Hepburn did years ago, how thrilling!

My brother once peed in the same urinal Liam Neeson had just finished using, since then he's taken all the brothers on a pilgrimage to piss there. I'm sure it will be the highlight of their lives.

• Love 6

I wonder if its a function of Kanye's ego (vs. Kim's) that they haven't thought of going All Angelina & Brad and adopt kids from the far corners of the globe to give North her playmates.

Kanye probably wants the seed of his Yeezusness spread.  Kim probably wants to put her feet up and not get even fatter.