Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Babies learn to smile from seeing other people smile at them.   It is a learned habit.   I'm starting to worry that little North never smiles because all she sees is Kim and Kanye's scowling faces looking at her.   I doubt the nanny is even allowed to smile because it can distort your face or some stupid Yeezus Genius theory.   

I hope it is the hair being styled different from that looked like a completely different child.   Besides the towel stand-in do they have a stand in actual baby for when pictures are taken?

Ha - you don't actually think she's reading the 295 pages that aren't devoted to her, do you?? ;)

Since she can't read the Table of Contents, turning all those pages in search of her own visage probably exhausts her.

Babies learn to smile from seeing other people smile at them. It is a learned habit. I'm starting to worry that little North never smiles because all she sees is Kim and Kanye's scowling faces looking at her. I doubt the nanny is even allowed to smile because it can distort your face or some stupid Yeezus Genius theory.

I hope it is the hair being styled different from that looked like a completely different child. Besides the towel stand-in do they have a stand in actual baby for when pictures are taken?

Surprise !!! And she's in denim... Next a hoodie and pleather jogging pants. I'm kind of surprised Kim has her looking so gender neutral. But then I suspect Kim doesn't want any competition. Other than her darker complexion, I think she looks like Kourts kids.

The only time Kim has smiled lately (and it looked like it hurt) was when Brody was nekkid in her bed. No chance North will learn to smile from her.

Edited by iwasish

I'm pretty sure someone on this board called this, Kim is publishing her selfie book

All those private special selfies just for Kanye... Yeah right. Everything's for sale, including her daughter. She's gradually releasing more and more pics of her. I'll bet she'll have her on the show front and center pretty soon, regardless of Kanye's alleged wishes. Somehow I don't think he objects that strenuously, I wouldn't be shocked to see him sitting around smoking the medical marijuana with Kris.

I hope it is the hair being styled different from that looked like a completely different child.   Besides the towel stand-in do they have a stand in actual baby for when pictures are taken?

Hee yeah its the hair.  You'd be surprised how something simple like a hairstyle can make a baby (even a toddler) look so different.  Also, I'd say its a little bit of North's looks simply changing a bit because she's getting older.  With my youngest she resembled me probably until a good year and a half-two years, then she started looking more like my husband as she grew up.  Babies will grow into their looks the older they get. As for her expression, I'm afraid the poor child may have the same problem Blue Ivy has - no matter what those kids always look angry like their fathers heh.  I think I saw Blue smile twice. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I'm pretty sure someone on this board called this, Kim is publishing her selfie book

Yep. That was me. I knew there was no way they were giving that much attention to a project just for Kanye. I didn't think it would take so long to come out though. No one cares now, who the hell's gonna want it in 2015? Kim is nothing if not transparent. 

Just how many people did Kim bring along to take pics of her? There was at least 4 people working on her during the beach photo shoot. I saw the "assistant" we saw last week, a blond chick, and two guys who seemed to be in charge of sticking sand to her ass. I'm gonna assume that this "selfie" book has already been printed and will hit local bookstores in a matter of weeks for the world to buy. No way in hell this much attention is being given to something that won't make Kim some money. 

• Love 2

Yep. That was me. I knew there was no way they were giving that much attention to a project just for Kanye. I didn't think it would take so long to come out though. No one cares now, who the hell's gonna want it in 2015? Kim is nothing if not transparent.

Wow, I've been looking for a special coffee table book!!! This might be just the ticket. Maybe she can sell it as a package deal with the Reggie Bush "for his eyes only" calendar and toss in a coupon to purchase her sex tape from Vivid at a discount?

• Love 1

The article about the new house mentioned that Kimye wants to start flipping houses. Hahahaha! Part of flipping houses is getting in, making decisions that work for the a broader group & getting out. How many people, wealthy or not, would want a house all in black leather & hoodie grey with a sink in each room? These two can't seem to make a decision quickly either. If a photo takes 4 days to fake, er perfect, can you imagine a house?

Doesn't flipping houses depend on operating in a market where people can afford what you are flipping?  How many people can afford what Kimye is selling? 

Is her skin supposed to be the same shade as that of her multi-ethnic baby?  All that time sitting on lounge chairs roasting herself is gonna catch up with her eventually (I suppose around the same time her Ass finally does).

Also, honestly, what happened to not allowing the baby to be shot by the paps?  I actually almost respected the dodges and schemes with empty strollers and stunt babies, because the kid should not be photographed.  

• Love 1

Is her skin supposed to be the same shade as that of her multi-ethnic baby?  

That was my first thought, she's tanned herself to match her daughter, & then they dressed alike. 

The baby will probably learn that smiling is sucking in your cheeks to emphasize your cheekbones while making kissy faces or with lips slightly parted as though breathing through the nose is difficult, while being sure never to let her eyes display any sort of emotion or thought.

Edited by tvallthetime
  • Love 1

Is her skin supposed to be the same shade as that of her multi-ethnic baby?  All that time sitting on lounge chairs roasting herself is gonna catch up with her eventually (I suppose around the same time her Ass finally does).

Also, honestly, what happened to not allowing the baby to be shot by the paps?  I actually almost respected the dodges and schemes with empty strollers and stunt babies, because the kid should not be photographed.

All the subterfuge with her as an infant was their way of trying to create a demand ($) for pictures, it had nothing to do with privacy. The big money offers never came in and I think Kim is more than happy to have her kid's pic out there. Her next step is having her out in the open on the show. It's coming soon, Kanye's wishes be damned.

• Love 2

Why did she slick the baby's hair back? Is that done these days, the way some mothers put hair bands and bows in a baby's hair?

Might have been the nanny's decision. Though Kim is into the slicked back, no frizzies look for herself too.

Or this could be the doppleganger baby they bought, the one that gets exposed to possible dangerous situations in public with the paps.

God, why didn't Bruce put his foot up Kim's ass and shove her off that zipline platform? What a drama queen. Someone should have shouted "Selfie" and Kim would have posed up and zipped right across. And I'm so sick of the "my daughter, is my priority" and if she'd rather be with her daughter why was she out boating and selfie taking all the time. I bet she spent 10 minutes a day with North or less.

I don't even think she can read.

She's too mesmerized by the pictures to read any of the words. She probably makes up captions to g along with the pics.

Hahahahahahaha.   She probably came up with that title thinking(?) "It's about selfies, so with an ish on the end we get what it is about."   She probably never thought?) about how it would read.   Because well, see everyone else's comments about her ability to read.  She's only up to picture book level.

Hahahahahahaha.   She probably came up with that title thinking(?) "It's about selfies, so with an ish on the end we get what it is about."   She probably never thought?) about how it would read.   Because well, see everyone else's comments about her ability to read.  She's only up to picture book level.

Depending on the timing (and if the show Is already cancelled and off the air, which I'm sure it will inevitably be) that title being used by someone like Kim may also come off as a bit derivative of the new ABC Shitcom, Selfie.  Which admittedly is not Selfish, but since the whole idea of the sitcom seems like a mirror of the kind of life Kim leads (someone who thinks social media popularity means actual human loyalty and gets her comeuppance), there's that connection.

That reminds me of Jerry Sandusky naming his book, "Touched". Kim really is that clueless.

So Vogue is so classy Kim has to go out and buy copies for friends and family? You'd think they would give her a few hundred copies gratis.

I was annoyed about Kourtney and Khloe apologizing to her narcissistic ass for not being excited enough for her Vogue cover in the first place. Please stop feeding that bear!

• Love 3

She still doesn't even appear to understand the meaning of "selfie" (such that it is!).

Thread title thought - Kim: I Ain't Saying She's A Gold-Digger...

This chick makes me so mad. She's self-centered, intellectually incurious, and lazy and she has more money than I can even dream of. I don't watch the show very much, but I'm aware of her as a celebrity and I'm equally aware that just by talking about her I'm giving her what she wants. Are her 15 minutes up yet?

• Love 3

I had the misfortune of catching Kim Kardashian West (they introduced her by her full "new" name) on The Today Show this morning. She's like a talking blowup doll. Dull, plastic-faced, with pat answers, vocal fry and a lazy tongue. She sounds like a 13-year old girl, yet she's a thirtysomething mother. I'm noticing more just how much she's destroyed her face and her personality - I do think she used to have one.

She talked about her new game, wanting to have a second baby despite how difficult pregnancy is, and also Matt asked her how marriage changed her relationship (as though this isn't her third time doing this dance). I don't know how he kept a straight face. She also spoke of her new book, Selfish, named as such because as she said, "That's what selfies are, right?" There was no off-the-cuff laughter or light banter, it was a typical, perfunctory celebrity promotional appearance.

I really try to not dislike this woman because I don't know her, but she represents so much I can't stand.

Edited by tvallthetime
  • Love 3

I had the misfortune of catching Kim Kardashian West (they introduced her by her full "new" name) on The Today Show this morning. She's like a talking blowup doll. 

I think you've got it backwards, blow up dolls are non talking Kim Kardashians.

• Love 2

Gosh, North is such a cutie. I am not a big fan of pink exclusively for girls and blue exclusively for boys (it just seems so silly), so I don't mind that North is usually dressed in neutral colors. I do hope that if she wants to wear a color other than blue, black, gray, or beige, that Kanye doesn't have a massive meltdown.

I read that Kim is including in her book  private selfies that she had sent  to Kanye and that he had kept and now has given her his blessing on publishing them. So much for keeping their relationship sacred and private.

• Love 1

It's deceiving based on the view of the front. That place is huge. I'd enjoy the heck out of that pool. I wonder if they will?

I doubt that they will, well Kim will to take more selfies and shots of her breasts and legs by the pool. I just hope they put a fence around it to baby proof it for North.

They have to do "renovations" before they can move in. The sinks in all the bathrooms have to be reinforced.

LMAO! 

Edited by carolinagirl81

http://variety.com/2014/dirt/real-estalker/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-buy-mansion-1201278109/

Oh this house! I think it's beautiful as is, with maybe a bit of paint but y'all know the West's are going to make this house look like King Midas threw up everywhere with gold everything.

Here are more pictures with a more detailed description:

http://sanfernandovalleyblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/celebrity-real-estate-former-lisa-marie.html

in that second picture Kim's thighs are photoshopped within an inch of their lives.. Girl you know your in your mid 30s and not 17?

Big ass house... I think that's that way its going to be referred to in the future. The Big Ass house.

Iwasish I am glad to be of serivce in naming The Big Ass House :D

• Love 1