Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

I LOVE the Waking up with Kimye sketches, When they did the one where was demonstrating her skill & she held out a crumbled up piece of paper & said "It's a snowball!" I nearly died.

That is one of my favorites too! I also, liked when they had the Kardashian band with Bobby Moynihan as Rob and Kate McKinnon as Kris. Kate's bug eyed stare as Kris was hilarious.

• Love 1

See, in a way I dont mind Kim keeping quiet about Joan.  Putting myself in her shoes, as a mother, anyone who called my child ugly I wouldnt think too much of.  I dont recall any celebs making fun of North the way Joan did.  There's a big difference between random people sitting on Twitter and blogs saying stuff and entertainers saying something on camera.  If she really didn't like her I rather silence than lies to look like sympathy. As loved as Joan was she DID piss a lot of people off. I know recently Jennifer Lawrence was pretty furious and vocal over comments she made about her so I wouldnt expect her or anyone who didnt like her to say anything. Khloe looks like a hypocrite because I remember reading about an event a few months ago where her and Kim were supposed to be seated near Joan and the BOTH of them caused a scene and refused to sit near her and had to be moved

• Love 3

A simple sorry for your loss to the family wouldn't hurt.

Especially since whether she liked what was said or not, Joan helped make her family as well known as they are despite Kim's overwhelming lack of fashion sense. After all, Kim manages to tweet above pretty much anything trending even if she doesn't have a clue as to what the situation is about.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

You know what's funny, is when Joan called North ugly, I think Kim was more offended for herself rather than her child. Her entire world revolves around looks and being the "pretty one." To have someone publicly declare that your spawn ain't all that had to be a huge blow to the ego. IMO, North is a run of the mill baby. Not ugly, not exceptionally pretty. For someone as shallow and superficial as Kim it probably would piss her off to have an average or less than attractive child. North could be smart, talented, kind, humble and giving but that type of stuff doesn't matter when your mother is a narcissist.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 7

Personally, I think that when you start attacking babies you have crossed a line. I mean seriously, she's a baby Joan, pick on someone your own size who can fight back. People who pick on the defenseless are bullies, not comedians. She had an entire family (who deserved it) to pick on, no reason to talk about an infant. 

• Love 6

Personally, I think that when you start attacking babies you have crossed a line. I mean seriously, she's a baby Joan, pick on someone your own size who can fight back. People who pick on the defenseless are bullies, not comedians. She had an entire family (who deserved it) to pick on, no reason to talk about an infant.

I doubt North heard her, and unless Kim decides to share a long dead comedian's comment with her when she becomes a teen, she'll never even know it was said. But I'm sure Kim herself will spend lots of quality time with her discussing the best way to remove the imperfections in her appearance and accompanying her to her laser, waxing, mole removing, cellulite destroying sessions. Mommy and me time!!!

• Love 2

Yeah she is already carrying a purse and trying to brush her own hair "after" Kim brushes it. Nori needs a Frozen t- shirt.

By remaining silent she is calling more attention to herself.

That's probably her plan.

Of course Kourtney fucks up the grandson's name and calls him Connor.

Edited by iwasish

Let's face it - Joan was right. North probably will be in need of some type of hair removal technique. . . ..

I've seen pics of Kim and Kourt as toddlers, they had better moustaches at that age than Justin Bieber has now.

• Love 9

article-0-211F879000000578-357_634x859.jarticle-0-211F879000000578-357_634x859.j

Kimmy is looking hideous!

What the fuck is she smuggling under that top? I thought making clothing out of pop tops was a bad idea originally and nothing's changed since. I'm betting Kanye was behind this one.

1409999723728_wps_9_Kim_Kardashian_and_K

I'm a little teapot, short and stout.

Fits them both!

Bend me over and..... Fill me up

• Love 6

All three outfits are misses. Khole's is boring and too short (cheap looking fabric) and I don't like her shoes.  The bottom of Kourtney's shorts is weird. It reminds me of gym shorts and as dear departed Joan would have pointed out, it's unfortunate that there's an inverse "Y" in the scroll pattern right at the crotch. I think the person who summed up Kim's outfit was made with pop can tabs was spot-on.  Is it lined with black or is Kim wearing black lingerie underneath it?  I'll go for the former. Just ugh.

• Love 2

BWAHHH!!!! That was genius!

I take it that these ensembles are part of the "kollection?"

With Joan gone, I feel a sense of obligation, a responsibility even, to speak out against an assault like this against good taste and fashion.

All three outfits are misses. Khole's is boring and too short (cheap looking fabric) and I don't like her shoes. The bottom of Kourtney's shorts is weird. It reminds me of gym shorts and as dear departed Joan would have pointed out, it's unfortunate that there's an inverse "Y" in the scroll pattern right at the crotch. I think the person who summed up Kim's outfit was made with pop can tabs was spot-on. Is it lined with black or is Kim wearing black lingerie underneath it? I'll go for the former. Just ugh.

She probably recycled an old pair of Kanye's black leather jogging pants. There's a few gross of them in a box in Kris's garage.

A closer look at the unfortunate design on Kourtney's chest reveals a likeness to Yosemite Sam.

I doubt it was intentional.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2

You're 100% right.  It's not acceptable for someone to bash a child just because some people don't like the mother.  Any parent worth anything wouldn't take kindly to a person insulting their baby.  I'm also not sure where people are seeing "millions" of people calling North ugly.  In comment sections all across the internet, people may bash the parents, but it's almost a unanimous sentiment that North is a beautiful baby.  I also think that most people are too decent to bash a baby anyway.

A simple sorry for your loss to the family wouldn't hurt.

She's not sorry and why should she be?  People die every day and billions of people remain silent about it.

• Love 5

I think Khloe can no longer be mocked as the fat Kardashian sister because she's been looking way thinner than Kim lately, and she has the height to pull off what she wears.

I know Kim obviously loves those tan strappy shoes since shes seen wearing them every other day but can someone inform her that they dont go with every damn outfit? You know, like a stylist who can help her not look like crap?

• Love 3

I think Khloe can no longer be mocked as the fat Kardashian sister because she's been looking way thinner than Kim lately, and she has the height to pull off what she wears.

I know Kim obviously loves those tan strappy shoes since shes seen wearing them every other day but can someone inform her that they dont go with every damn outfit? You know, like a stylist who can help her not look like crap?

Khloe was never fat. Kim isn't fat either, she just stuffs her curves into too small clothing and makes herself look fat and talks about being fat. Not sure why.

The tan strappy shoes are a puzzle. With all the shoes she's been photographed in and all the shoes in her closet. why she insists on wearing them over and over is a mystery. Much like Kanye's wearing of the leather jogging pants, a mystery that may never be solved.

• Love 4

What in the hell is going on with Kim's middle.    I don't think stomachs are supposed to be wavy like that.   Bad photoshop or spanx cutting her weirdly?

I read somewhere she had a rib or two removed. I choose to believe it.

That's "Kartrashian"!

They dumped a lot of their line on those poor orphans in Thailand. Big tax write off to charity and they can pretend their krap sold out in stores.

She has most of her shoes now in this nude color. You know why she is doing this, right? She's following what Anna Wintour has been doing. You almost always see Anna in nude shoes, it is one of her signatures.

You aren't Anna, Kim, no way, no how.

You know what would be awesome?  If the topic being named that irritated Kim (or maybe even moreso Kanye) enough that they wrote the board mods demanding they change it.

(EDIT - Excuse me.  It would either be Kanye writing in a rant, OR it would be lawyers, threatening a court injunction or something).

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

Kim looks at least a decade older than Kourtney in that photo.    Khloe's tanner is really bad, but she is slimmer than Kim.   Must burn Kim's ass.   With the drought in Cali, we can't afford a fire of that magnitude.  

North isn't an ugly baby, nor a beautiful one.   Just an average cute kid.   

• Love 4

Although to be TRULY accurate, it should actually be "Kimberly Noel Kardashian Thomas Humpries West" (which probably wouldn't even fit).  Kimberly being her real name, and apparently Noel is her middle name.

That said, as it is would be enough to annoy Kanye, if he's notified of it, so really it's doing it's job.

Edited by Kromm

I must be punchy from too much football (still not in game shape).   But Chris Collinsworth was talking about a play by a HUGE TIGHT END.   I said to the tv "I didn't know Kim Kardashian played football."    Yeah, I am going to hell for that one.

Kim's ass is giant, but it seems pretty firm and dimple free.    It won't be that way past 40 I suspect.  

Then again, Kim's Mother is the producer, so maybe the scenes with her bare cheeks are heavily edited?   Or are those implants?  God, the idea of having to sit on those things.    I would worry about popping them. 

• Love 1

I don't think Kim's ass is dimple free.  I saw the mess of that ass when her assistants were patting her ass fat with sand (to hid the blemishes and cheese spread) as she sat on the edge of the boat for that one selfie shoot in Thailand.

Edited by JerseyGirl

As far as Joan Rivers goes, yes, the classy thing would be to extend condolences, but really, why should she? As someone else said, people die unacknowledged all the time and I can't see where there was any connection, other than E! and Joan's comments about North; it's not like she influenced Kim or anything. As well, given all the heavy hitters that offered condolences, made statements, and showed up at the service, I sense that Joan's family is certainly not missing condolences from Kim blah blah blah West. Given the coverage of the funeral and the people that showed up, I'm sure Kim wishes she could have been there, however.

• Love 2