Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Page 6 got the headline right.

Kim and Kanye looking especially miserable in Paris: http://pge.sx/1pd3JnY

They truly look unhappy.  You can't fake that. 

Check out the picture further down of them in London.   Kim looks not only miserable, but downright pissed off.

I wish they didn't have a child.  I'd find this all so much more fun and snark worthy. I mean, it IS snarkalicious but it's so sad when morons have to bring a child into their sad, sick world.

Kanye's sullen teen schtick is really pathetic.   Kim's lips are out of control .  They look like some sort of weird characatures (<- damnit! I can't spell that but you know what I mean. LOL )

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 3

I love the artistically placed hole in his pants. You know they debated for days just where and how big that hole should be. I don't get how the big fashion houses haven't just snapped up his brilliant design ideas. And Kim?... Victoria Beckham owns the " I haven't taken a good dump in 10 days" look. 

• Love 3

You know, I wonder if they both think it's cool to not smile -- like they're just so above it all and it's just another day in their jetset life, blah blah blah. Or I wonder if they're really that miserable? I understand you can't/won't have a smile every time you go somewhere. Hell, I'm getting ready to go on a trip and I'm sure I'm not going to be smiling the entire time (of course, I'll be flying coach!). However it just seems like every single time you see them together neither one of them looks particularly happy. The only recent picture of him smiling I can remember is a shot of him and North in the recording studio or something. He looks genuinely happy and it's actually a good picture - he looks human!

I think that's it. Smiling actually humanizes them a bit (or as human as she can look these days with all the shit she's done to her face). If they were smart, they'd crack one once in a while just so people could identify with them a teeny bit. As it is, they remind me of robots or something, unfeeling, detached from life. They may be miserable together, but my money's on they think it's cool to not smile because this is their super-glamorous life and it's just another ho-hum day for them living the good life.

• Love 2

You know, I wonder if they both think it's cool to not smile -- like they're just so above it all and it's just another day in their jetset life, blah blah blah. Or I wonder if they're really that miserable? I understand you can't/won't have a smile every time you go somewhere. Hell, I'm getting ready to go on a trip and I'm sure I'm not going to be smiling the entire time (of course, I'll be flying coach!). However it just seems like every single time you see them together neither one of them looks particularly happy. 

It's Kristen Stewart syndrome, it's best to be above it all.

You know, I wonder if they both think it's cool to not smile -- like they're just so above it all and it's just another day in their jetset life, blah blah blah. Or I wonder if they're really that miserable? I understand you can't/won't have a smile every time you go somewhere. Hell, I'm getting ready to go on a trip and I'm sure I'm not going to be smiling the entire time (of course, I'll be flying coach!). However it just seems like every single time you see them together neither one of them looks particularly happy. The only recent picture of him smiling I can remember is a shot of him and North in the recording studio or something. He looks genuinely happy and it's actually a good picture - he looks human!

I think that's it. Smiling actually humanizes them a bit (or as human as she can look these days with all the shit she's done to her face). If they were smart, they'd crack one once in a while just so people could identify with them a teeny bit. As it is, they remind me of robots or something, unfeeling, detached from life. They may be miserable together, but my money's on they think it's cool to not smile because this is their super-glamorous life and it's just another ho-hum day for them living the good life.

I'm just curious, do people here smile when they walk from hotels, places of businesses or their homes on the way to their cars?  Do you all smile through the airport or when you're trying to get somewhere?  Kanye has stated numerous times that he does not like paparazzi.  He doesn't like the fact that they antagonize him and his family and invade his space to make a living off him.  Kim and Kanye do smile when they pose for pictures or when they are captured having fun:

wenn5939181.jpg

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-smile-big-for-

Kim-Kanye-were-all-smiles-during-Givench

6041-kim-kardashian-et-kanye-west-592x0-

reg_600-kimyes-ls-7812.jpg

I'm just curious, do people here smile when they walk from hotels, places of businesses or their homes on the way to their cars?  Do you all smile through the airport or when you're trying to get somewhere?  Kanye has stated numerous times that he does not like paparazzi.  He doesn't like the fact that they antagonize him and his family and invade his space to make a living off him.  Kim and Kanye do smile when they pose for pictures or when they are captured having fun:

wenn5939181.jpg

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-smile-big-for-

Kim-Kanye-were-all-smiles-during-Givench

6041-kim-kardashian-et-kanye-west-592x0-

reg_600-kimyes-ls-7812.jpg

These are some nic pics of Kim and Kanye especially the first and the last picture. Kim looks really good in those pictures. I also am glad to see more pics of North smiling and looking happy. I think she's cute and that she looks a lot like Kim.

Followed with, "Who dresses a baby like that to take to a fashion show?"

She's not going to have her kid get better fashion reviews than she does. I'm just shocked the leather pants and skirt aren't all cut up in typical Kanye genius fashion. But then Kim may be looking to sell them on EBay and get a nice tax deduction. Regular folk aren't going to pay good money for cut up clothes.

• Love 2

Wow, Kris, I think you're a little old for the schoolgirl look. Like seriously too old, is Kanye dressing you?

She looks ridiculous. Kris is going to end up with a much younger black rap guy, she'll make a spectacle of herself and make no apologies, I don't know whether to keep making fun of her or start applauding her for living life balls to the wall.

Edited by citychic
  • Love 2

Except I don't think she is living life "balls to the walls."   I think she is chasing this dream of what she thinks will make her happy.   She wants to be famous and attend all these red carpet events.   What she wants is external to herself.   SO it will never be enough.   She won't be famous "enough" because someone will always be more famous than she.  Or someone new will come along and get all the attention.  She won't attend the "best" red carpet event because there will always be a more prestigious one the next night.   Etc. Etc.   So she will expend all this time and energy trying to be "happy" but she will never be fulfilled.   

• Love 2

Except I don't think she is living life "balls to the walls."   I think she is chasing this dream of what she thinks will make her happy.   She wants to be famous and attend all these red carpet events.   What she wants is external to herself.   SO it will never be enough.   She won't be famous "enough" because someone will always be more famous than she.  Or someone new will come along and get all the attention.  She won't attend the "best" red carpet event because there will always be a more prestigious one the next night.   Etc. Etc.   So she will expend all this time and energy trying to be "happy" but she will never be fulfilled.   

Why isn't sitting around her pool enjoying her kids and grandkids enough? She can still have a nice career and go to parties and hit the red carpet. But like Brody called her out in Greece, she loves all the glitz and glam  and fancy vacations and being a "celebrity'. 

• Love 2
Wow, Kris, I think you're a little old for the schoolgirl look. Like seriously too old, is Kanye dressing you?

That photo is really disturbing. 

I'm not sure if anybody here ever watched that show The Event with Jason Ritter.  At one point in the show there was this creepy scene that showed the alien kids who aged too quickly, but were still kids.  A bunch of old people heads on 4/5/6 year old bodies.  That's kind of what I feel like I'm looking at here.  Contrast Kris with Kendall who looks amazing.  What on earth is she thinking?  And why isn't Kendall demanding that she walk 10 paces behind her so that she doesn't have to be photographed with her?

I think North is cute.  I feel bad for the kid having the constant paparazzi in her face, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she's crying and burying her head in Kim or Kanye's shoulder, a la Suri Cruise.  And as a parent, I kind of can't blame Kanye and Kim for not smiling and looking happy when the paps are all over them for pictures of their kids.  I know they are famous, it comes with the territory, but North didn't ask to be a part of this shit show.  As for her little leather skirt - I think it's part of the Kardashian kids collection?

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=33589946

That photo is really disturbing. 

I'm not sure if anybody here ever watched that show The Event with Jason Ritter.  At one point in the show there was this creepy scene that showed the alien kids who aged too quickly, but were still kids.  A bunch of old people heads on 4/5/6 year old bodies.  That's kind of what I feel like I'm looking at here.  Contrast Kris with Kendall who looks amazing.  What on earth is she thinking?  And why isn't Kendall demanding that she walk 10 paces behind her so that she doesn't have to be photographed with her?

I think North is cute.  I feel bad for the kid having the constant paparazzi in her face, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before she's crying and burying her head in Kim or Kanye's shoulder, a la Suri Cruise.  And as a parent, I kind of can't blame Kanye and Kim for not smiling and looking happy when the paps are all over them for pictures of their kids.  I know they are famous, it comes with the territory, but North didn't ask to be a part of this shit show.  As for her little leather skirt - I think it's part of the Kardashian kids collection?

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=33589946

You are right. North didn't ask to be part of it. And Kim and Kanye swore she wasn't going to be.  And they stuck to that. RIght up till the time when it became obvious that there was no demand for those pics!! The big money wasn't getting offered and there were no long lens attacks trying to sneak a peek at her thru the window or snatch the blanket off her head when they carried her around. Nope, very little interest in her. That they couldn't stand!!! SO suddenly we get little peeks of her foot or her hand and still no one cares!! So now they tote her around openly and are finding that there isn't all that much hysteria over her at all. Their egos are busted a bit.

• Love 6

Remember Princess Kanye's edict that North was not going to be America's baby and he wanted to keep her life private and out of the media? Bwahahahahahaha!,

But now he's discovered that she's  a fashion expert AT ONE YEAR OLD!!! She chooses her wardrobe and how to wear her hair, I mean she's another Kylie!!! But a least Kylie could talk and say she liked something or didn't, she could post interesting things on her TMBLR. But North!! Well, it's kind of different with her. They sort of layout a couple of things on the floor and then try to "read" her thoughts on each by which one she crawls to first, or if she pukes up lunch on the pastel shirt but not on the denim one.. the choice is clear.  She's a genius!! And he must share that with the world.

Well, Kim and Kanye could limit North's exposure to the paparazzi if they wanted to. They deliberately and unnecessarily took her to an adult event that was going to have photographers and media, so I can't really feel bad for them. I feel bad for North because she's stuck with two idiots for parents, but I don't feel bad for Kim or Kanye.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

I agree with a lot of this. North is cute, I think. And I don't care how she's dressed. She's a baby for fuck's sake. It's like the fashion updates for Suri Cruise - I. Don't. Care. I feel for anyone battling the paps, truly I do. People should be able to come and go in peace with their children without a lens being poked in their face, up their ass and everywhere else. However, I seem to remember there was speculation about Kim/Kris alerting the paps to their comings and goings. I don't know if it's true, but if it is/was, then Kim has fed that beast and it still expects to be fed. And despite their perpetual bitch faces when they're out and about, I don't think Kim really minds all that much. I think she has to look stern because Kanye expects it (and I still am not sold that he hates them as much as he says he does. I think he loves/craves the attention it brings, but he loves/wants it on his own terms). Truthfully, I feel like if they walked through an airport unnoticed or unphotographed they would still look glum. And I think they'd be alarmed that they didn't get the attention they're so used to.

Well, Kim and Kanye could limit North's exposure to the paparazzi if they wanted to. They deliberately and unnecessarily took her to an adult event that was going to have photographers and media, so I can't really feel bad for them. I feel bad for North because she's stuck with two idiots for parents, but I don't feel bad for Kim or Kanye.

Yep. How is it that other people are able to get their kids' faces blurred? I do wonder about that and it begs the question of why Kim and Kanye don't try a little harder to maintain North's privacy (and I think we all have the answer, probably close to iwasish's post). I mean, there are plenty of famous people with kids, who travel a lot for work and fun, and I have no idea what those kids look like, what their clothes are like -- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban anyone?

However, I seem to remember there was speculation about Kim/Kris alerting the paps to their comings and goings. I don't know if it's true, but if it is/was, then Kim has fed that beast and it still expects to be fed.

Oh it's true. Morgan Spurlock has a show on CNN called "Morgan Spurlock Inside Man" & one show was all about him learning to be a paparazzi. One of the paparazzi he was working with happened to mention that Kim had an account at the place he worked. In other words, she got a cut of every picture they sold of her, so of course, she called & let them know where she was all the time. That's why she'll change clothes in the middle of the day sometimes, if they get a bunch of pictures of her wearing one outfit, she changes so that they can get more without it looking like it's the same day.

• Love 1

I know there used to be a fashion rule of no white after labor day.   Isn't there also one about no leather until you have learned to not poop yourself?   There should be, because that poor kid looks ridamndiculous. 

Why does Kanye have army Sargent insignia shaved into his head?    Why does enviably full lipped Kim bother with injections?    Why do I give two shits?

North looks so cute when they let her hair go natural instead of greasing it back.    Stop styling her like an adult and let her be a baby, for Christ sakes.   

Poop? can you imagine an overflowing pee diaper and then having to peel those pants off her legs? UGHH! Thank God for a nanny!!.

I was about to say, I'm sure anytime North has an accident she's passed off to the help.

Edited by BitterApple

Maysie, on 25 Sept 2014 - 8:15 PM, said:

I agree with a lot of this. North is cute, I think. And I don't care how she's dressed. She's a baby for fuck's sake. It's like the fashion updates for Suri Cruise - I. Don't. Care. I feel for anyone battling the paps, truly I do. People should be able to come and go in peace with their children without a lens being poked in their face, up their ass and everywhere else. However, I seem to remember there was speculation about Kim/Kris alerting the paps to their comings and goings. I don't know if it's true, but if it is/was, then Kim has fed that beast and it still expects to be fed. And despite their perpetual bitch faces when they're out and about, I don't think Kim really minds all that much. I think she has to look stern because Kanye expects it (and I still am not sold that he hates them as much as he says he does. I think he loves/craves the attention it brings, but he loves/wants it on his own terms). Truthfully, I feel like if they walked through an airport unnoticed or unphotographed they would still look glum. And I think they'd be alarmed that they didn't get the attention they're so used to.

Yep. How is it that other people are able to get their kids' faces blurred? I do wonder about that and it begs the question of why Kim and Kanye don't try a little harder to maintain North's privacy (and I think we all have the answer, probably close to iwasish's post). I mean, there are plenty of famous people with kids, who travel a lot for work and fun, and I have no idea what those kids look like, what their clothes are like -- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban anyone?

I recall big named celebrities like Hale Berry, Kristin Bell and others either passing a bill or something where the paparazzi can't photograph their kids. Because they get scared, most of the well know big gossip sites have stopped buying and showing paparazzi photos of celebrities kids that haven't been a official release. But I've seen Nicole Kidmans children and they're too adorable.

Keith and Nicole are a bad example of celebrities who keep their kids away from the paparazzi because they're always photographed with them strolling through airports, out in the park, etc. They were even photographed by them at Nicole's fathers funeral just last week. Blue Ivy isnt blurred out by the photo agencies either.  Some celebs like Jennifer Garner and Halle Berry are simply more passionate about it that others and go the extra mile to protect their children.  

Managing to put her tits AND her daughter on display.   Klaaaaaaaasssssy.   At least her crotch is covered this time and Kanye learned how to button his shirt.

In that last pic you can see her adjust her jacket to allow her tits to be fully on display.

And what is North's dress made of, black lace? With a see thru top? Niiiice!

She's matching North to her again. At some point I hope they figure out this child is an actual person in her own right & not just an extension of Kim.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 1